Undo it, Giorno

Undo it, Giorno.
Please.

Attached: d8c.jpg (1024x598, 130K)

Does he eventually die die of old age?

>tfw your realize that he is unaffected by Made in Heaven's universal rebirth because he is trapped in his own special universe of repeating death

such a fucking unsatisfying ending. He didn't even get outsmarted or anything just "Now my stand negates your stand and you lose." What a shit.

Did he really deserve such a cruel way to go

>kill your best friends

Giorno and Bruno outsmarted him and stole the arrow

JoJo villians didn't deserve to die so brutally
>Kars is forever trapped in space
>Kira is forever trapped in purgatory
>Diavolo is forever trapped in Live.Die.Repeat movie
Just let the nigga die normally, you sadistic faggots

Nice thread jojotard.

Dio was the most evil of them and he got a quick death. Go figure

>Kira is forever trapped in purgatory
No, he got amnesia and became a ghost detective.

In retrospect, Dio didn't do that much. He spent most of the time between Parts 1 and 3 fathering random bastards and fucking black men in the ass

He burned Jonathan's dog alive, and killed both him and his dad

Maybe a little.

Attached: 1544717678806.jpg (780x1200, 216K)

Does Diavolo ever get to do anything fun like watch a movie or listen to music, or does he always get killed seconds after he shows up in a situation

Doesn't Giorno have to be using his stand powers 24/7 in order for this to work? isn't he trapped as well in this loop in some sense? help me out here

Pretty much pure luck that the souls switched back at the right time. All I'm saying is that it was the worst final fight by far. Just not cool at all.

been forever since i read it, but pretty sure the stand is separate from gio and says even he doesn’t know what it is doing

Stand powers are pretty much passive. I'm assuming since GER is extremely OP it has infinite range or whatever, or I guess you could say once his death was set to 0 it can't be changed so it doesn't involve the stand at all. Maybe diavolo will get some rest in like 75 years when Giorno dies of old age but who really cares.

I mean you can have your reasons sure but literally the entire fucking fight was the gang outsmarting him so they could get to the arrow. Accounting for his attacks, trying to catch him during the timeskip, etc. Their souls got switched back not by "luck", but because Buccellati killed Pol's Stand using the same method Diavolo used to hurt it earlier in that same fight.

You're interpreting Giorno and Diavolo facing off as the "fight", when it was the conclusion. The whole fight was them trying to grab the i-win arrow and stab themselves with it. They spent all of that trying to play around the boss.

>Your gang starts selling drugs to kids without your knowledge because you got more important shit to worry about like keeping your anonymity
>Some faggot with swirly hair proceeds to murder you and make it so you keep coming back just to die again for all eternity just because he got butthurt some kid was doing drugs one of your lackeys sold to him.

It was less luck dependent than part 2's end and I bet you loved that, retard

Threadly reminder that the arrow didn't really matter, as long as Diavolo didn't get it. Diavolo was already exhausted from just spamming skips over and over out of neuroticism, and left himself open when he saw what looked like a 100% win on his part. GER was just flourish.

But they still didn't outsmart him, he ruined himself and then fate dicked him over.

Attached: 1528767664462.jpg (600x600, 287K)

What does fate have to do with it?

I doubt he could if he wanted to.

He also made a woman eat her own baby

Fate is whatever Araki wants, so everything. The plot is just an on-rails replay of events cus everything was already predetermined! It's very deep.

Kars genocided his entire people and would have dabbed on the rest of the world too
Kira is a serial murderer and had a shit fetish
And Diavolo killed Abbachio and his unbelievably sexy stand
They all got what was coming to them

wait it was a whole fucking universe for him

What? If Giorno didn't have GER he would have died.

Im going to assume that you aren't actually that user and are just being a bitter shitposting cunt

How many breads have you eaten?

No, he's making shit up. There's nothing to suggest that

yeah makes sense

There's nothing wrong with killing thots

retards don't count random innocents, it only counts as bad things if he kills main characters

>Dio
>Gets trapped at the bottom of the ocean for 100 years because Jonathan can hold his breath for half an episode while bleeding out

>Kars
>Gets blasted in to space by a volcano because Joseph was holding a magic rock, Joseph survives falling in to the ocean from the stratosphere

>DIO
>Gets killed after the great grandson of his arch enemy develops the exact same stand ability as him

>Kira
>Killed by an ambulance after Deus Ex Jotaro shows up to finish Josuke's fight for him

>Diavolo
>Killed after Giorno gets the macguffin that every party knew would allow whoever gets it to win

Why do people only have a problem with Part 5?

its just an autistic meme, people hate Giorno for bring too successful of a protagonist in the grand scheme of the series

But then he went after him.

Attached: Shigechi_diu_color_v8_042.png (623x692, 910K)

7th Stand user does that to use him as a recurring money bag/ xp bag boss you can find.

One level has him appear in several places cause the location is a war zone

I honestly thought Trish was going to be the one to finish Diavolo after she got Spice Girl.

7th Stand User is really great and surprisingly full of content, I keep meaning to go through it again.

She is one of the reasons he isn't able to acquire the arrow, and dashes his expectations of her being weak in the process

What if Giorno, Diavolo and an armless Abdul survive MIH ?

I wonder what would happen if people like Legato from Trigun got killed by GER. Would they regret their choice after the fifth or sixth's death ?

Joykiller best stand. Fuck Anubis