Mother used to say

Mother used to say
"You are so special.
No one will shine as bright, my dear".

Attached: 1523127438234.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

She lied.

Attached: 1557526368433.jpg (1440x810, 99K)

Attached: cutest oni crying.png (1280x720, 634K)

I SPENT 6 MONTHS OF MY LIFE

6 MONTHS

LOVING ZEROTSU, MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF. 6 MONTHS. SHE WAS GOING TO BE MY FOREVER WAIFU. I SPENT THE ENTIRE FIRST HALF OF 2018 COMPLETELY 200% ENAMORED AND IN LOVE WITH HER. IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT BEFORE THE SHOW EVEN AIRED AND THEN IT AIRED AND SHE WAS EVERYTHING TO ME, EVERYTHING I WANTED, EVERYTHING THAT I LOVED. I'M CLOSE TO MY 30S... I'M PRACTICALLY AN OLD MAN, AND HAD FELT NOTHING FOR SO MANY GIRLS WHO CAME AND LEFT. I THOUGHT I WOULD FINALLY HAVE THAT, THAT PERSON TO LOVE AND TO YEARN FOR, I THOUGHT I HAD FOUND A PIECE OF ME THAT WAS LOST A LONG TIME AGO, MY OTHER HALF. AND I HAD, I HAD FOUND IT AT FIRST. I WAS MOVED TO TEARS SO MANY TIMES BECAUSE OF ZEROTSU. I RELIGIOUSLY CONSUMED HER SHOW. I WAS GOING TO LOVE ZEROTSU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. AND THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED ME. THEY KILLED HER FROM ME. ALL FOR NOTHING. I CAN'T GO BACK. IT CAN'T BE UNDONE. SHE'S DEAD AND GONE. I WILL NEVER HAVE HER, NOT EVEN IN MY DREAMS. SHE'S DEAD. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. THEY KILLED HER. SHE'S GONE. SHE'S GONE. SHE'S GONE. SHE'S GONE. SHE'S GONE. SHE'S GONE. SHE'S GONE. SHE'S GONE.

I FEEL NOTHING BUT ANGER AND RESENTMENT AND HATRED AND EMPTINESS, ONLY BAD THINGS

THEY TOOK HER FROM MEADFGKGFADKGFDSAJKSDFGHKSHDFGKLSHFKDGLKFGDA
FDSGlaklafds

dffd
fe
g3
fgf
sed
dfg
ghtddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Attached: 1552524121377.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

hey chill

It was your duty to maintain her alive inside your heart, but ultimately you killed her like the show did.

Well folks, Momma's WRONG AGAIN

Attached: 1c5tyr.jpg (650x432, 26K)

No, that's not how it works. You don't kill her off in canon and expect me to pretend it didn't happen. My wife is fucking dead. Fuck you. I'll fucking kill you. I'll beat you to death and gouge out your fucking eyes just like I would the Jap faggot responsible for what happened to her.

;_;7

This entire series felt like flavour of the month, as a matter of fact why are so many recent animes flavour of the month or year?

Get fucked kid

Imagine creating an anime that is on its way to be a revered cult classic then shitting the bed so hard that all but the most delusional and fervent fans feel nothing but disappointment or spite towards it.

so uh,

did the manga differ from the anime ending in any way?

Stopped following it but I am curious enough to post this question

I'm pretty sure the manga is still going.

Mother used to say,
"If you want, you'll find a way"
Bet mother never danced
through the fire shower.

WALK
IN THE RAIN (x3)
I walk in the rain, IN THE RAIN
Is it right or is it wrong
and is it here that I belong

oh

what the fuck? It was going at top speed and should've been finished months ago based on how much material was covered per release

based

It's still going and diverging significantly from the anime events. The latest chapters adapt the partner switch with major differences (Fatass willingly gives Kokoro to Milkman instead of getting NTR'd, for example). Worth a read if you're still attached to the characters imo. New chapter this weekend

Attached: r21.png (1234x1800, 1.72M)

I'm not attached to the characters anymore

If I start reading it now, I'll just get burnt by the ending again. I don't want to get invested again, thanks though

I will continue to hold my grudge to my deathbed. Nishigori has wronged us.

Attached: The Great Betrayal.png (1143x798, 1.22M)

Nishigori on the left, me on the right. He should pray to every god he can that we never cross paths after what he did to me.

Attached: 1547256803165.gif (255x192, 800K)

Mama said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this, my mama said...

Here's how to fix the ending
>Zero Tsu doesn't turn into a giant mecha
>The final stand is prolonged and Hiro turns into a Dinosaur during that
>They drive off VIRM
>They're all glad it's finally over and they can rebuild the earth
>Klaxxohimes remnants in Zero Tsus mond reminds them that VIRM will eventually be back, even if it takes Millennia, and that they need to destroy them now
>Zero Tsu tells her they'll deal with it when the time comes
>Hiro notices something's bothering her
>Asks what's wrong
>She looks at him in silence for a few seconds, then smiles
>"Nothing, Darling, I'm just tired. Tired and happy that it's over. Now we can finally spread our wings and build our future, together"
>They kiss
>Final ED plays, it shows the picture book and the moments in their lifes that correspond to its story
>The last page is revealed
>It's Hiros shitty scribble, bit he drew the princess next to it
>"And they lived happily ever after"

beautiful but add dinobabies

I loved that no one could tell it was english before the lyrics were known.

Don't worry user, I'll make you forget about her quickly

Attached: (zeronis).jpg (800x800, 134K)

Attached: zzz.png (600x615, 246K)

them trips and dat ass

Attached: 61063475_374003040125140_1025045360243900416_n.jpg (480x567, 20K)

>HAD FELT NOTHING FOR SO MANY GIRLS WHO CAME AND LEFT
I doubt that they came

Don't lose
Shine bright
On top of an aluminium can