It's never coming back is it?

It's never coming back is it?

Attached: tumblr_inline_pc0ht7rm5X1talhzv_1280.jpg (1125x1600, 624K)

she hasn't killed them all so she'll be back

Why does this seem extremely familiar, I feel like I've read this but I can't remember if I have

lmao

Attached: tumblr_pi399p2q5E1utooc4_540.jpg (540x405, 34K)

the gore was really next level

Attached: pumpkin night.jpg (1242x1053, 556K)

Pumpkin Night. Good ol fashion slasher plot with nice art and some translator meme insertion that is mostly annoying but also gave the story a bit of fun.

I knew I'd seen this somewhere, thank you user.

And nothing of value was lost

What even happened to it? Did it get axed or is it on a hiatus?

Attached: 51632817_641249642962066_8300921535224302962_n.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Attached: naoko.png (474x515, 195K)

Attached: bobber.png (725x404, 474K)

Attached: pumpkin-chan.png (487x474, 343K)

Hopefully not.

Translator meme insertion is not ever fun
In fact it can completely ruin my enjoyment/any immersion factor of said series depending on how overbearingly cringe it is and how serious the actual manga at hand is meant to be taken, and it’s disrespectful towards the original author. excuse my autism

Attached: 53D09873-D922-4591-B7B9-37C29A81C08E.jpg (1124x461, 221K)

I believe the author never expected it to be this big so he put it on hiatus to finish his other series first.

Lmao

Attached: love island.jpg (1028x504, 274K)

I want to fuck the pumpkin

Spergtastic post

>bullying someone because they wear a ribbon
What the fuck is wrong with Japan?

i know

Must have been one ugly ass ribbon

I don't get it, how is that small-ass girl able to systematically kill anything that gets in her way? And how is she able to get literally anywhere she wants, without ever getting caught?

That's how the slasher genre works, the killer is an unstoppable force no matter who or what gets in their way, it doesn't have to make sense

Yeah, I guess I should suspend my disbelief.

I heard somewhere it got axed, but that the author also finished 2 more volumes worth or something.
I think its in some kind of limbo rn.

Different user but no, that's how bad Slasher's work a good Slasher will give a proper reason for why the Killer is such an indomitable force, be it esoteric supernatural abilities, luring people into traps that took weeks to months of preparing, or tricking people into killing each other out of fear of the Killer himself only for the Killer to have been the one to start the fear of him in the first place.

Usually the reason that explains those things is given close to the end of the story, she may as well have some weird demon pact going on or they experimented with her while in the hospital, that's kind of the charm of the slasher, you don't know the whole deal about them until it's exposed by the end of the story

>Translator meme insertion is not ever fun
It is when the manga is trash tier from the start

>Different user but no, that's how bad Slasher's work
No. Pumpkin Night is like Friday the 13th in manga form and it's great.

The translator meme inserts were cringy as fuck, all I remember is some unfunny batman shit and 'its just a prank bro' which ruined any and all tension

So its a supernatural cause, then its not a bad thriller, and has reasoning behind the unstoppable force that is the Killer.

If anything, the shitty memes kinda fit the thing. It's exceedingly goofy.

Then translate it yourself bruv

Attached: why are we here.jpg (385x625, 130K)