Mangadex

Why all of these big scan team leaving mangadex ?

Series affected
docs.google.com/document/d/1XqnN06TNvRzDGPxsddv7eUYWsG8GFmxcJKe4aw-mPvA/mobilebasic

Attached: default_brand.png (512x512, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235
youtube.com/watch?v=EqzJXMxJW_Q&t=448s
mangadex.org/title/18935/goblin-slayer/chapters/1/
manga.madokami.al/READ.txt
archive.org/details/Madokami.Manga.0-E
archive.org/details/Madokami.Manga.F-K
archive.org/details/Madokami.Manga.L-Q
archive.org/details/Madokami.Manga.R-Z
copyright.gov/circs/circ14.pdf
itazuraneko.neocities.org/learn/learnmain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

from what I could tell, they were fed up with the toxicity and anti-scanlator admins.

money

because they're losing money and are greedy pieces of trash like jaimini's cumbox
reminder that their site is full of ads and had bitcoin miners at some point
it big scanlation teams do something, it's 99% of the time due to money

Attached: jaimini.jpg (1074x845, 774K)

Just use Mangafox or stop reading manga

Current manga is shit

I don't read any shit coming from those scan teams. Nothing of value was lost and stop making these threads, it's the third one already.

pottery
but also why did the user that made this image visit each patreon?

I don't see any proof of that
How ? Most people who went to their site is from mangadex

>all trash
Lmao who gives a shit

>it's mainly gookshit scans
hahhahaha bye nigs

>why are all of these big scan teams leaving
Literally the only one that matters is JB and all they do is snipe early WSJ raws from legitimate companies like VIZ. Not a real loss unless you're an impatient shounenbaby.

Literally nothing I currently read is there.

because people look at the chapters on mangadex first and only check the latest releases on their site, so they lose the revenue that reading each chapter on their site would make

Imagine sniping LEGAL and FREE releases before paper releases

>gookshit and shonenshit leaving mangadex
Wtf I love MD now...

Just to be clear. We're all siding with Mangadex right Yea Forums?

>bunch of greedy kikes who've set up patreons for illegal content that they've stolen leave a website where others will easily replace them
nothing of value lost besides solo leveling but that's going to be picked up instantly for how popular it is

Attached: 1484249406116.png (1400x737, 613K)

>mfw Kirei isn't included
I'm sorry for belittling you and your okaa-san, Kirei Cake-kun.

Attached: 18.png (522x267, 32K)

>big

lol

But this can't be relevant, right? Because Yea Forums always scolds me for using websites like kissanime for watching anime. But now it turns out you're all faggots who read your Manga on a website on the world wide web??? Rather than using your le ebin secret peer to peer file sharing trackers to trade Manga with each other?? I hate Yea Forums

if you read that one thread on the MD forums, there was quite a lot of toxicity directed towards scanlators, trying to shift all blame away from MD and making everything to be someone elses fault.

You don't need to side with MD to know that the leavers are completely in the wrong. Maybe MD should have done better by them, but the reaction was unprovoked.

>Gookshit, Chinkshit and Isekaishit are the ones only affected

Attached: 1521641585359.png (577x464, 105K)

The Yea Forums hivemind says yes.

>watching anime in glorified 500p vs reading manga with pretty much no quality loss whatsoever
Retard

Say what you want nigger
But mangadex proofing to deliver some good service with adsfree and hd image

i'm forced to stay at home and stream overwatch 10 hours a day to take care for my mother who just has hypochondria, give me money because i am a lazy piece of shit that needs to use her mother to get money to do jackshit all day

If kissanime offered anime in unfuckered torrent quality, then you bet your ass I'd use it.

Kill yourself and lurk two more years to learn the difference between anime and manga.

who cares just use manganelo lol

Attached: girls frontline dab2.gif (1880x1400, 552K)

>HD
>mainly .jpg images
pick one

Yeah, how dare those toxic admins not instantly delete "poached" chapters from groups that release shit every leap year?
Stop being a parasite and release chapters for free, cunt. You don't own the rights to make money off other peoples work and you should not feel entitled to it.

No,fuck those faggots. All they do is host manga. Scanlators actually translate it.

That's not really their fault, though.

>he thinks the problem with kissanime&co is them being aggregators
Actual brainlet post

Pretty much the bread and butter of JB now. Solo Leveling is their baby. The large chunk is sometimes taken over by user or no group. Retards still crowd JB whenever Kaguya drops because muh accurate translations.

Good luck in following 20+ scanlators for your weekly dose of manga faggot

/thread

Illegal manga scanlators think they deserve money. Illegal Mangadex thinks they deserve money.

Scanlation drama is pathetic as fuck. The best way to do illegal business is to not make a fuss about it and make money on your own. However these are operated by manchildren so they don't understand the principle of game theory and instead act like they own the property they are stealing.

You should be paying for your mango, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1559258193360.jpg (614x617, 361K)

>Scanlators actually translate it.
That doesn't mean they own the shit they translate, it doesn't mean they're entitled to money for it either.
If they want to act like they own a fucking license for stuff, they should contact the authors and work out a deal.

the one on JB is Mononogatari, not Monogatari
same for Jujutsu Kaisen, it can be read on Mangaplus.

You do realize that the founders of MD are scanlators, right?

This is very good bait user.

>no gookshit
>no chinkshit
>no isekais
>no shonenshit
Wtf Mangadex is the patrician taste haven now

Based LHTranslation not participating in the stupid drama.

JB are cunts especially after the Tower of God snipe. How low do you have to go to go snipe a webcomic that already has an established official english release.

Yes,because its so hard to just make a mangaupdates account... lol

[x] TOLD

Attached: yeeeah.jpg (680x497, 46K)

not that user but ok
I'd post my most recent purchases but they're mostly manwha

I'm sure they are fully aware of what they're doing. They want the money anyway though. It kinda makes sense too.. If you told them to go get a real job, somewhere in an office or in a factory, they'd feel insulted because scanlation is something they're good at, and office drone work isn't.

Fair point but scanlator websites are shit and you know it

Mostly Chinkshit and gookshit that no one will miss.
All the other shit like isekai will be sniped by other groups, given that they are popular.

So yeah, scanlator drama ammounts to nothing again, what a surprise.

How long is it going to take for them to come back begging after their patreons get shut down and their shit websites barely receive half the traffic they used to?

Attached: 1481918839051.jpg (1680x943, 191K)

Well it starts that way
But wat if other scan team sees it as an opportunity to monetize their scan too

>le redditdex thread up again

You whitecucks can't really live without drama.

MD will only go legit when most of their library is licensed though. So that will happen in like 3 trillion years

Sure,but i'll just read it wherever. Doesnt really matter

>transfer nearly every series I read to Mangadex on Tachiyomi for max comfy
>this happens
I dunno how much this stuff effected my series but I dread about going through my list to make the necessary adjustments. Fuck.

Fairly soon, JB's done that once already.

Probably curious how much they were making, someone should add that to the image.

Wouldnt it just be to verify its actually where they are and not a misleading link?

Holo made that pic

If you're using Tachiyomi you shouldn't be affected by this unless you're a retard who only uses one extension. You brought that on to yourself.

I like how they think that pulling theirs chapters from Mangadex will somehow hurt their audience despite the fact that I can read all their shit on other sites like Mangakakalot

The only one of those dropped that I've even read was the one where the dude fucks the dog-girl slave, and - neglecting the fact that it was isekai garbage I checked on every other month when I remembered it existed - the group rarely even updated. If I remember correctly, they were also one of those groups with the obnoxious """"credits"""" page that was just an ad for their group begging for money.
tl;dr - nothing of value was lost

I guess was right that the whiners were mobile fags who need their centralized service to get by.

>they are fully aware
I don't have a good trust in humanity to have that. From my own understanding of people, people are dumb as fuck, including myself, 95% of the time. We only shine when we have time to reflect and most people don't reflect on their actions and their thoughts daily. Ideally, you would take your time being aware of your actions in real time, but that's a luxury few can afford.

It would be a damn shame if someone told patreon they're receiving money for something they don't own the rights to.
If you do scanlating for profit, nobody is going to miss you.

>Yea Forums suddenly hate Jaimini Box

Okay..WTF happened???

I side with kissmanga

Attached: 1492177280450.png (586x621, 527K)

Who?
Maybe and maybe both, I don't really know.

reddit.

But how will else will they be able to take care of their sick mothers?

Apply for welfare?
I don't give a fuck. Let's not kid ourselves, the content is pirated and they want money for it.

No, I use all the English extensions but am I missing something? This leaving means these series won't be updated on Mangadex, so I have to find the ones using the list on OP and cross reference with my list. Any newer stuff I add will be just like how it was before.

Sue me, I like Tachiyomi. I used browser extensions that made reading easy before but the dev abandoned it and it broke after a while.

just a mangadex admin

>snipes official translations
>bitcoin miner on their website
>the source of most scanlator drama bullshit
>almost as bad as mangastream
>soulless scans
We've always hated JB.

Attached: 1559956533837.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

Images can be hosted in high quality whereas animation is rarely ever hosted in high quality.

Stuff like this makes me glad that based scanlators like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. do just a couple series like Senko-San and Nagatoro without causing much fuss. In that sense he's like a humble celebrity that's actually a decent person and gets treated with respect for it.

>Jewmini box

Attached: sanic.png (600x800, 178K)

People here gave hated them for a long time. They whine and throw tantrums when they don't get their way and lie about where their donations go, claiming shit like going to the store to get copies of Jump costs them like 45 bucks per trip (which is obviously bullshit).

Does it matter who made it? Did he also make fake patreon accounts for the groups?
No, he didn't.

Their fault for kowtowing to the faggot groups in the first place with their gay delays and disallowing uploads by other people

Nah... As a mobilefag i l don't want aids injecting my phone

Attached: 62131017_387177541905125_4643945711061172224_n.jpg (640x412, 23K)

Kid, you would have been the most bored motherfucker before the internet, I swear. There's dozens of routes to get anime to watch and manga to read when it isn't given to you for free on the internet. Regardless, someone will literally always be willing to do it for free. It used to be that fan subbers and fan translators did it for love, and there are still a few such people out there.

the fuck are you talking about nigger

>scanlator drama
Why does this attract whiny manchildren so often?

I've rolled through those patreon links most of the patreons have their earnings hidden except for JB who get $215/mo at 48 patrons. Meraki has 70 patrons while the rest barely breach 40.

Don't trust MD. They're the ones behind these threads trying to lush tjejr aheh

Attached: 1560332626016.png (490x172, 26K)

Not Yea Forums.

It's now 55 dollarydoos mates.

Manga plus seems to be disrupting the sanitation.

Mangadex enabled this kind of scanlater drama from the start by catering to these kinds of groups.

I noticed Takagi-san gets uploaded to MD hours before it gets uploaded to the groups own fucking site, what the fuck is up with that

>Posting edited image
You know people can just look that up, retard?

support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235
Think it will actually work?

>redditex drama
>scanlator drama
>scanlators jewing the shit out of zoomers
>zoomers actually paying for that shit

pathetic

Fuck if I know.
One thing is for sure, they don't own the rights to the shit they're receiving money for on that platform.

Holy shit Mangadex discord actually monitoring us..?

Nah, it's Yea Forums

>stop reading manga
i wish bro

reminder that open manga was proposed to the official magazines like 10 years ago and they didn't listen.

Only faggots say toxic

Oh man did the prices of hot pockets and mountain de- I mean did bus fare really jump up that high?

Fuck it, I'll give it a shot. More people reporting probably means the quicker death of these faggots.

Attached: 1480984895141.gif (320x320, 165K)

>The DMCA, as a legal document, does require that you provide personal information. It is standard for websites to post such legal documents online or share such documents with the claimed infringer. This is like posting a summons or subpoena on a door. As a result your personal information may be publicly shared in this process.

I need proof of authenticity for this image

Getting money for scanlating has to violate TOS on Patreon right? I guess they're hoping it doesn't actually get noticed since it's comparatively small.

>put a fucking embargo on their stuff so it doesn't get uploaded for 2 (TWO) weeks on MD so they can funnel people to their bitcoin miner site
Fuck them

Attached: 1559249822368.png (355x355, 156K)

Fuck those cringe greedy assholes and their shit dramafaggotry
Just give me my weekly manga, i don't care about this cringy garbage

>DMCA
Who said anything about that? Reporting them is not the same as taking legal action against them.

Reminder that this caused them so much butthurt they pulled all their stuff off of MD

Attached: 1558214144799.jpg (365x340, 71K)

Mangadex mods are faggot trannies who use discord
Groups like JB are also greedy scum
Fuck them all desu

Going to a store means paying an insider to steal a magazine before it's publicly available.

*Manga Plus

It doesn't seem like you need to file a DMCA, there's an option just to report them for copyright infringement. Rights holders are the ones that file DMCAs.

use the mangakakalot extension(it jsut werks), mangadex is unironically unusable after the cloudflare shit

>All Rounder Meguru
FUCK

Attached: 1339520944581.png (462x320, 19K)

>bitcoin miner on their website
Is this true?
Never entered their site since i read and download the manga pics here

>LHT put out 13 chapters of 13 different series in the past week alone
Based

Attached: clench those teeth.jpg (866x710, 208K)

Why do you need to sign into an account in order to use their search feature? Seriously what the fuck.

Meh, they only update sparsely anyways. Just look it up on an aggregator every couple months when you see a thread that reminds you of the series.

>paying for mahnwa/manga
>doesn't make multiple account to share coin

>groups of faggot weebs who whine about nothing all the time leaving site because people won't suck their dicks hard enough
Good. Fuck "muh sniping" and fuck scanlator drama. If you can't even do something as straightforward as scanlation without causing drama it's because you're a shitty fucking person and you should lose your audience.

Are LHT the good guys now? How times change...

>support the original mangaka
>btw pay us from this pirated scan

Attached: 1441991243875.jpg (450x443, 58K)

>maintenance in 5 minutes, please come back later

They used to. Took it off after the site got banned on reddit IIRC. They still snipe official translation and funnel traffic from Mangadex (2 weeks delay) though. Wait I guess the latter is no longer true...

>Just pay for your piracy bro
Fuck those greedy jews, they don't deserve a single cent

Attached: 1546799506138.png (428x428, 238K)

They still make a bitchy fuss when someone snipes their series but other than that they don't say anything.

Depends on the team, sometimes it's readable, sometimes it's ESL tier. Even then their ESL tier is still better than loli mamoritai

Attached: image%3A1016902.jpg (533x551, 35K)

Try firing up your javascript profiler.

Attached: Jamal's Buttcoin Miner.png (560x300, 16K)

>Translator catches up with the raws
>Passes Anjou to Hatigarm
>Anjou is bi-weekly
>By the time Hatigarm gets sniped, they're 10 chapters behind on Anjou
If you get sniped, it's 100% your fault.

Literal whataboutism. Donations have always existed and MD makes easily more than those combined. The difference is that those fags arent going to pull a Fakku
>but they make money too!

Attached: 1450006387100.png (1024x576, 433K)

I wanted the physical ones. I know it's almost retarded but I did anyway.

99%
In the remaining 1%, it's someone who saw that you made money off a series nobody expected to make it big and want to take your money.

pulling the plug is always a choice

>fansubbers refuse to back Jewcob's second coming
>I know, let us kill fansubbing as a whole, that will solve all our problems!
I'm ashamed at the state of Yea Forums.

is this what happened with Bakemonogatari, too? Yea Forumsnonymous released like a chapter a day in the last 3 weeks. They caught up to the raws.

And in that thread on their site you can clearly see the people running the site are not on the same side of the issue. There are those who hate scanlators and those who are scanlators and will start their own site if this one goes legit.

Why are scanlation team such huge drama queens?
They bitch about fucking everything

Attached: 1559420521768.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

You literally don't know what "whataboutism" means.

I don't think you know what whataboutism is. What you're doing with the sentence "Donations have always existed and MD makes easily more than those combined" is whataboutism. The guy you were replying to was making a claim about the scanlator's intentions.

The LHT sstuff I've encountered is some ungodly ESL shit, I'm a smelly slav and even I could do a better translation. Their TLs are an affront to the English language.

They're viet-cong or something like that.

Madokami bots died, so there is no other good alternative
I still haven't registered on MD because fuck them and fuck patreon scanlators

>big
JB and Champion are the only remotely recognizable ones. One does widely available jump shit and the other does isekai garbage. Who are you trying to fool?

Westerners always whine about everything. Feels good to be Indonesian

Destruction comes before creation.
Watch Code Geass you pleb.
kiss-#anime#.ws/#?s=code%20geass

>2019
>Not using the goddess
I’m surprised that site is still alive

The only scanlators that deserve any money are the niche fetish hentai scanlators.

If there's money and paywalls involved, it's not fansubbing anymore.

Any general hobbyist community is filled with huge drama whores these days because the people who have the most time to invest in it are usually mentally fucked up autists on social assistance. it's the same reason most discord mods are trannies. Only trannies have the time for that shit.

>some greedy kike's patreon = the entire fansubbing scene
The state of your dumb ass, more like.

Also, I'm not sure you can still call it FANsubbing if you make money off it.

First off it's scanlating you retard and secondly these faggots will either adapt or be replaced regardless, it's like an hour translate a chapter tops. These dumbasses are worthless.

>a whole ton of gookshit, chinkshit and what's probably isekai and literally who series
>shounenshit that I can just go to niggerstream for
>the other series on the list that I follow usually get Yea Forums live TLs
>some shit I follow isn't even on the list
nothing of value was lost. those cucks are complaining about MD wanting to make money, but they're trynna do the same shit. would be a shame if their patreons got reported.

Oh look, a picture with pretty numbers that doesn't prove shit.

Attached: okay faggot.png (1243x326, 76K)

>somebody does a better job than them by releasing multiple chapters in a few days
>throw a hissy fit and take down all your stuff
What a bunch of fucking cunts, they were taking so long to translate the stuff despite the fact that they've had raws available for the longest time

Attached: 1557942430217.png (313x350, 145K)

Tachiyomi exists, u kno.

They think they're better than everyone else just cause they do the scanlation, which gives them giant egos and with egos, comes drama

>kissanime

>tfw didn't make a goddess acc before the batoto shoah, because I thought that I could always do that later
>now it's turned into some closed off IRC circlejerk
I'm kinda angry that I missed out, but at the same time I'm not. It's a weird feeling.

Bots are dead so no new chapters are ripped from scanlators sites or other hosting sites like MD
It's good for finished series, but awful for ongoing.
>check notifications
>no updates for days
>multiple series had multiple chapter releases and it's lagging hard behind
someone should just ask the admin if it's not completely dead yet

>tfw prefer English to Indonesian for animanga
Somehow its awkward for me to consume them in Indonesian.

>egscans leave mangadex
>nobody notice
>once noticed they're immediatly replaced
what makes them think they're not going to be replaced ?

>kissanime
You are no better.

Fan translations are always terrible anyway. Official translations are often terrible too though. Sad.

>PROVIDE ME RAWS FOR FREE
>TRANSLATE THEM FOR ME FOR FREE
>TYPESET THEM FOR ME FOR FREE
>IMAGE EDIT THEM FOR ME FOR FREE
>I WANT PROFESSIONAL LEVEL EDITING AND TRANSLATIONS FOR FREE
>DO MULTIPLE SERIES CONSISTING OF DOZENS OF VOLUMES FOR FREE
>AND I WANT IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE
>FOR
>FREE

Fuck every single person who read scanlations and is anti-donation.

>kid
Says the user who's underage

I didn't know mangadex owner was an Ashihara fan, a man of culture I see.

Get a job nigger

Attached: 1544280553689.jpg (2000x2256, 389K)

then don't TL? fucking retard why are you trying to make a job out of it

Get a job.

It's what happens with pretty much everything. These scan groups have realized that chink shit and gook shit brings in more money, so they put manga on the back burner and then pitch a gigantic fit when someone gets tired of waiting for them.

I translated a lot of series back in the day for free even though I was in highschool, I didn't mind not making money because I was doing it out of love, heck I even got a part time job to buy the physical copies to get better quality and people could better enjoy something that I liked.

>drama about making money from an unofficial release of an author's work
>a week later MD starts selling merch for a site that is built on hosting the unofficial releases of many authors works
Really makes you think.

>can't indulge in my isekais anymore
I guess I needed to stop at some point anyway

Then do it or shut the fuck up.

sakit kepala
sakit kelapa

You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.

>why yes I do deserve to be paid for stealing other peoples property
Get a job nigger.

Attached: 1540501967124.png (500x500, 93K)

>implying anyone else wants to touch the low quality isekai shit they scanlate

You sound upset.

In the same boat as you. I guess its just a slight inconvenience overall.

Don't translate then fucking retard, no one is putting a gun in you head or obligating you to do it
A lot of people here translate and typeset for free if they like a series

Attached: Disgust.jpg (515x423, 61K)

Fuck off faggot

If you're not doing it out of passion then why do it? Fucking moron

>istri anjing

But then does getting paid orders of magnitude below minimum wage make it worth it in any way?

I'm pretty sure I make more money taking a dump at work than an average group makes from a whole chapter.

>DO MULTIPLE SERIES CONSISTING OF DOZENS OF VOLUMES FOR FREE
Said no one ever

instead of having people read one chapter on mangadex then reading the following one on their website, they get people to completely forget about the manga they were translating and nobody read said manga anymore
truly a win

>ctrl+f Chainsawman
>zero results

We made it, Powerchads! We might finally get the chapter scanned before Viz does it themselves!

Attached: 1558724483854.jpg (2048x1378, 504K)

Fantranslation is not a job you retard, get a real job please fatso neeto.

Yea Forums is full of socialist discord trannies, what do you expect?

I guess it's time to start learning Jap again.

>Pay your piracy bro
This is how you sound

Attached: retard.jpg (1200x628, 115K)

Why did you even though you could make a job out of FAN work? Fucking niggers. It's always been for fans by fans, take a seat and consider what that means.

kontol
yeah they do it for free, while attending their sick mother

the common retort against this is that this is what the readers want, someone to TL their garbage manga because they can't read moon. the problem is that these fucking niggers smell blood when they see these retards who have more money than sense, justifying in their minds their nigger behavior when they get donations. so they get money and of course they keep the change because they're fucking niggers "oh but it's only for the raws and shit we don't do it for the money, anyway here's our patreon and paypal where you can continuously donate even if it exceeds the measly expenses". niggers.

Do it user, and don't forget to report back if you have given up again.

For anime, yes, since half of English subs are localized garbage. For manga, raws only since most scanlations are either too slow or dead.

Mangastream isnt on mangadex you potato

because mangadex is cartel (ala fakku)

Work out a licensing deal with the author, then we can talk money.
Until then, get fucked.

FBI-kun. Incidentally, he doesn't accept donations.

thanks bro

Yea Forums officially hates mangadex. Of course we need to download from there anyway, because gay scanlators only upload there. Nobody bothers to update Madokami anymore. But tools like gallery-dl were made for this.

I blame daiz

?no?

>2019 still read translation
Wait what, didn't we have a promise to learn moonrunes back then in 2010?

yea "proper" indonesian is to stiff for conversational language in animu, and "informal" indonesian is too weird
so I stick with english
except for this youtube.com/watch?v=EqzJXMxJW_Q&t=448s

it's a hobby, not a job

imagine being a anti-mangadex shill so you get one more dollar on your 20dollar patreon page that you'll share with the eight other person translating free korean webtoon

I love it when retards like you who don't know how this site works or the culture come in and try to sway opinion by acting like everyone thinks the way you do. It's so blindingly obvious that you're some crossposting niggerfaggot that anyone with more than a passing knowledge of this place can see that you don't belong.

Ah fuck I missed up

Attached: 1558728278813.jpg (949x1200, 573K)

Attached: 1534112176470.jpg (274x321, 26K)

Because the 8 torrent sites and 5 private site don't exist?

During the times they were getting DDoSed, RSS feeds got fucked. Mangadex fixed it anyway, whatever the fuck it is, allowing me to use gallery-dl without a hitch again. Pretty sure most of the faggot groups in the OP are not supported by gallery-dl. I'm 100% sure it doesn't work on gookshit uploaded on JB. As for alternatives, I can't get gallery-dl to work on Kissmanga, and it doesn't work for other aggregate sites either (even then it'd be compressed to shit). As everyone else has said Madokami's pretty much dead with regards to new uploads so you're stuck with Mangadex. You're a nigger.

6 private site

Attached: 1541283400177.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

Then I'm missing one.

>W-why are translators upset we’re trying to make money off of them goy?

good thing fansubbing doesn't have these kinds of problems

and I can't tell which one you're missing

anq_, dude pretty much jump-started Anjou before passing it to Hartigarm.

OH BOO HOO HOO I CAN'T SPARE A DOLLAR A MONTH GET A JOB BRO NO ONE IS PUTTING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD PLEASE DO IT FOR FREE WHY DOESN'T THIS SERIES HAVE TANSLATIONS YET SCANLATORS ARE YOU EVEN TRYING I SWEAR I WOULD BUY THE MANGA IF IT GETS AN OFFICIAL RELEASE DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME

You don't need to use your mother as an excuse user, we all know you're a lazy fatass anyways.

That's because when someone pulls this shit they are replaced instantly with little discussion.

Your first bait was better

Oh, are you new using the internet?

but Facepalm are the one working on it

Get. A. Job. Nigger.

Attached: 1553522495285.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Lmao it does, arguably worse

The entire point is that it's not a torrent site, you stupid knob.

>saying true things that make you look bad is bait

it's bait but it's funny how over time we went from fanslation to scanlator
it's like they really think it's a job and not a hobby

>Jaiminigger on a meltdown right now
Seethe harder and get a job you fat ass fuck

no u

I read it on Mangaplus to somewhat support the choice of making it available for free

Nobody is asking you to do it. Just drop it if you have to act like a gigantic pussy every time anyone calls you out. Oh wait, you actually won't because you're just a filthy beggar.

You get that job yet?

now THIS is bait

GET A JOB BUT ALSO DEDICATE ALL OF YOUR FREE TIME TO TRANSLATING FOR FREE AND TYPESETTING FOR FREE AND DOING IT AS FAST AND AS ACCURATELY AND AS HIGH QUALITY AS POSSIBLE I MEAN SCANLATION COULDN'T POSSIBLY TAKE MORE THAN LIKE FIVE MINUTES RIGHT

It feels like I'm listening to a Tagalog dub but its not. I guess this is what Tagalog sounds like to everyone else, except with some english and occasional spanish here and there.

Does manga still get uploaded to mangadex when the team leave? I don't have time to search 50+ autistic scan teams private webpages

A job, you must get.
-Yoda

Nobody cares about your chinkshit translations. Fuck off and get a job. Stop translating.

Attached: 1553102663325.png (1280x720, 611K)

>all of your free time
lol it takes an hour or two tops

I have a job and tl for free as a hobby.
These jews are just trying scam you.

Hatigarm was behind for 10 chapters (20 weeks) when sniped by Facepalm. Note that when anq passed Anjou to Hatigarm, it was caught up to the raws. Then Hatigarm threw a hissy fit and pulled all their chapters.

Mangadex bends over backwards for you niggers, but that's not good enough because you want chapters not done by your group deleted and the uploaders banned. Mangadex won't do that so you stomp around like a 4 year old who doesn't want to go to bed and cry about how you're being persecuted.

So who's right all along?
Mangadex or scanlators?

They all get pulled. Nothing stops you from scanlating their scanlation.

No, which is the root of the problem in the first place. Mangadex kowtowing to these faggot groups like faggots themselves

why are you trying to summon him, user?

People still use Mangadex? it's obvious that forcing users to register to use the search and to read the english releases was a big mistake ever since batoto started the trend, what happened in the end? it went down anyway, it made no difference.

I've been using Mangarock for months now, without account and the ads can be blocked easily if you aren't a tech illiterate and honestly if I wanted to get in touch with the scanlators I'd just go to their blogs or chatrooms.

Attached: 1516894893448.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Everyone involved is a pirate, no one is right. Anyone who wants to make money in any way off of scanlation is in the wrong.

Yeah keep pushing these as Mangadex vs scanlators when there are many other non-jewish groups calling out these kikes

Why do people think they could make money by doing some fantranslation?
FANTRANSLATING IS NOT A JOB, ARE YOU TRYING TO THROW SOME MUD ON THE LEGIT LICENSED TRANSLATOR OUT THERE?
GET THE FUCKING REAL JOB FUCKER.

Leechers will never admit it, but this guy is 100% correct. In fact, that's why I stopped scanlating. I do localizations now professionally, but to this day I'm still disgusted by scanlation readers. You're all duplicitous scum. You're entitled and you don't appreciate any of the effort that goes into translating works. It's really not a sustainable model for the people who actually put in the work (read: mangaka and scanlators) and I have a few ideas of how to fix the industry, but unfortunately I do not have the spare capital or connections.

Hopefully MD dies so we get dozens of threads again of people not knowing how to read manga without using an aggregator like when Batoto died. The ideal sequence of events would have the scanlators like JB die shortly after.

and vice versa, when I am listening to people speaking tagalog, it sounds like Indonesian but with a lot more "ng" and less sanskit-arabic-dutch

>Mangadex or scanlators?
This is not a mdex vs scanlators.
This is a mdex and scanlators who don't have their own sites, against a group of syndicated jews.

Haha you're a nigger.

A fair number of translation groups working on the series I've been following don't even have links for donating or patreons, like Elusive Taco (who only translates series of he gets the original authors' by the way), FBI-kun, phy's translations, World Three (shit they even dropped a couple of team members who wanted to get paid for translating series), _anq, and Moe Panda

mangarock just pulls shit from mangadex.
Without mangadex you couldn't read new series retard

So you got a job?

scanlators are right, there's nothing wrong with setting up a patreon to get a few bucks from people reading your series and since mangadex is stealing their traffic the only solution was leaving their website

I desperately hope for the day that scanlators get fed up with readers and everyone just completely stops providing scanlations, sort of like what happened with fansubs. Then you'll realize how desperate you are for scanlations.

Forgot to say my dad works for Nintendo btw

Anyone realize most anime fans on Yea Forums are piss poor 13-17y olds now?
Yeah. Good luck explaining them value of work or how they're not entitled to everything for free.

Are mangadex, dare i say it, /ourguys/?

I think that if they stopped it some of you cheeky cunts would just rip them from their site and put them there. No idea what's Mangadex policy about it. If they think that they can reconciliate they would probably stop it, or maybe they'd allow it to force the scanlators to bend the knee.

You actually lump yourself with the mangaka lmao

Well fuck. What site does Yea Forums use to see all releases across all sites?

You know that you can get a patreon and still use mangadex to release your shit, because you are not a turbo jew trying to scam people to use your ad-riddled reader site, right?

The internet changed to the worse.

I know and I don't give a shit, I'd just use torrents when shit stops working.
You still can't read english translations of most series on mangadex without an account, nor use the search function.

>unfortunately I do not have the spare capital or connections
Of course you don't, you fucking nerd.

Attached: 1556649699036.jpg (291x268, 82K)

forgot to link your patreon bucko

Attached: 10 bit.jpg (918x1244, 111K)

I see through your kikery, jew

Yeah I will put that in the pile of things that definitely happened, Sam

We did it

The mindless shitposting tells you everything you need to know about scanlation readers.

>mangadex is stealing their traffic
Reducing their hosting costs.

are you one of these scanlators OP? Are you trying to lure us to your shitty website with all these threads.
MODS THERE IS ANOTHER ONE KILL IT MOODS

Mangadex no. Other sites like Mangakakalot yes. That's why I find it hilarious that they actually think them pulling chapters from Mangadex is a big deal.

Can you provide some examples of a series where the english releases are locked? Something actually good?

Neither. Fuck Mangadex, fuck Jamini, fuck greedy scanlators and fuck those who pay to pirate. They don't even deserve an on-topic image with my reply.

Attached: 1545426719709.gif (415x415, 1.77M)

>the idea guy
Could have made a more convincing bait, the last line kind of gave it away

Only the mangaka deserves money

The real value of mangadex is that it's a public space to freely upload manga losslessly. That's really the only reason blaming mangadex for is retarded

I guess you'd better learn Japanese, then.

The mindless shitposting tells you everything you need to know about butthurt scanlators

Op here
I am not mangadex admin, im just someone from 3rdworld country who want to read manga for free

imagine wasting your valuable time translating some dumb ass chink comics

Because Facepalm Scans sniped Yancha Gal no Anjou-san from Hatigarm Scans, and proceeded to call them (and other scanlators) out for begging for donations to cover expenses when it actually isn't that expensive to scanlate.

Hati cried to MD, MD didn't care. Hati pulled their shit off of MD, and several other big groups (that also e-beg for donations) also pulled their shit off of MD in support of Hati.

Just be a good goy and upload your work to our site for free

It'll never happen retard and even if it does we'll just pirate the "official"shit like we do with crunchy.

>value of work
Like the creator you just ripped off?
in b4 you try and argue "transformative work" and "fair use".

> I have a few ideas of how to fix the industry
No, you got nothing.
I just know it, because my side effect said so.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 48K)

imagine being told by your scanlations "collegue" that there's a thread on Yea Forums making fun of your group so you go there trying to defend yourself only to realise it's full of shitposter making fun of you to the ground and there's nothing you can do because everyone here is a soulless husk so you eventually start blaming the whole community instead of just the place you thought you could defend your shit
at least put on a trip and try to justify your choice with real arguments

Very few people are autistic enough to be desperate for scanlations. It'll all just be forgotten. When a series stops getting updates the vast majority of people forget it exists until it gets another update months later. That's why manga can't catch on in the west, it costs too much compared to how little people care.

Nigger at least read their rules before you start telling them what they should and shouldn't do.

Attached: Capture.png (810x50, 5K)

The only time I pay for manga is when I know that money is going to the mangaka. These drama queens don't deserve a single fucking penny.

As a scanlator, I was on the edge of which side to support, but holy shit the damage control from the scan groups.
Go fuck yourself, I will still do it for free and will happily dab on your corpses.

>"Something actually good"
>if it's a series I don't like I don't care

Attached: 1493894519323.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

>wtf?! People think wanting to get paid over stealing someone's work is scummy? These entitled goys I swear

I wonder if the English community is the only one who's producing these pointless dramas when it comes to scanlation.
I don't see Chinese, Korean or any other communities having this issue.

i thought Mangakakalot pulled them from Mangadex

>website admin tries to cartel up like fakku and crunchyroll despite their whole "business" being "i stole shit other people did and got people to pay me for it, classic TAZMO of NARUTOFANDOTCOM"
it's getting pretty tiresome

that would imply your low quality rushed translation are valuable work, get over yourself bucko, you don't even have a degree

We need to snipe all their releases.
Just to fuck with these jews.

Imagine getting paid for your work, as illegal as it can be.

If you can do something good, charge for it.

Fucking based.

>It'll never happen retard and even if it does we'll just pirate the "official"shit like we do with crunchy.
And this is really it. Many of you claim that you don't do donations because of moral reasons or that you believe that scanlators should get a job or because only the mangaka deserves money or whatever. You don't pay because you would never pay for anything in the first place. You claim you'd buy so and so if it got an official release, but then it does and you don't. You don't pay for anime. You don't pay for manga. You don't pay for video games. And you never will.

Imagine thinking you own the commercial rights to something you blatantly stole, then demand everyone respect your rights.
You're the soulless husk here, turning fan based scanlation into a for-profit business.

Its certainly transformative since you read the scanlation and never touch jap manga.
Dont read scanlations if you deem them to not have value. Put your money where your mouth is.

Neither. There are assholes on both sides.

I already did, because i'm not a lazy retard
>Paying for piracy
Yikes!

Attached: 1555690102916.png (362x338, 198K)

>website admin tries to cartel up like fakku and crunchyroll
Nice slander, Jew Box.

You're massively underestimating the amount of manga currently active. Killing famsubbing was easy since it's like 50 shows each season.

I already put cash in your mom's vag :^)

so whats gonna happen now? shits gonna be the same

Attached: TMNT.jpg (892x348, 197K)

I sure like reading manga in arabic:
mangadex.org/title/18935/goblin-slayer/chapters/1/

>Take faggoty scan group's release
>Replace a couple words with synonyms
>Release it as your own

Good man.

If you think transformative would fly in a court of law, you're sorely mistaken. You're ripping off a hard working creator, we all are. Most of us don't have the gall to demand money for it though.

But I actually did, retard

You faggots are the cancer killing the manga scene for believing everything you see on internet.

18+ site

Yes? There's plenty of shit I don't like that are actually, unironically good. I can appreciate quality even if it doesn't appeal to me.

Free anime streaming websites tend to be supercancer infested with ads and provide video quality which ranges from 'absolutely awful' to merely 'bad'. They're shit and an inferior option. Mangadex is ad-free and provides hosting for full-quality pages without resizing them or compressing them again. It's a high quality service which will host high quality content without ruining it (as long as the original upload is in high quality, of course).

Also anime downloads are freely available and easy to find, especially seasonal shit which you can just download automatically via RSS.

Piratechads rise up.

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.jpg (1024x661, 66K)

Why am I getting Fakku vibes while reading this thread?

Nice shilling, shill.

That's advanced autism, but I'm honestly a little surprised no one's really tried it so far.

Because that's the slander narrative that JewBox and their guild has decided to run on.

whats your name boyo

>sort of like what happened with fansubs
Effortless pirating of quicker and good enough official subs killed fansubs. If that changed fansubbing would build itself back up to fill that demand in the market.
The issue is that the price the market has determined for fansubs/scantilations is epeen, satisfaction, and maybe some donations.

Attached: 1537686960323.jpg (720x720, 167K)

I'd appreciate more if you just killed yourself, retard. My point is valid and your taste is and will always be shit, there is literally no logical nor rational argument to defend self-censoring, even though we all know they do it just to get more people to register.

Imagine donating to these faggots on patreon, i'm gonna report all these faggots for copyright shit.

>translating to another language is "transformative work"
How do you scanlate manga and be illiterate at the same time?

Have sex

you guys might be onto something there.

It's obviously a big deal because pulling their shit off of Mangadex serves to direct traffic from Mangadex to their sites so they can get adbux and shill their Patreons. The most important bit here, however, is that they fucking post on r/manga where out of all the audiences you know they are the ones who loves that type of shit, the supporting the industry, help the scanlators, sort of shit. They even have their own fucking shill army there and it's way easier to manipulate shit on reddit. I don't understand why people keep spouting this "well we'll just at so and so so their loss!" when that isn't the point for them. They post their chapters directly onto r/manga and it hits frontpage every time, like having their own Mangadex as a central hub for advertisement but all the traffic towards their release goes to them. To the readers, yeah it doesn't matter, but to the niggers in this thread who want to be spiteful, you're doing jack shit. Don't fucking dox me JB you aren't kicking me out

Imagine getting butthurt that your shit scans got sniped and you get laughed at for taking money for said shit scans. It is almost as bad as those WN MTL translation groups that release small 300-1000 word chapters in 10 parts then lock each part behind an ever increasing patreon paywall.

The transformative work is the translation script only. The pages themselves are still illegal to see if you don't buy the manga.

Can we have a manga site that isn't a copyright bitch?

Attached: mangadex.png (977x131, 10K)

Nobody knows, but I'm pretty sure that they pull it from individual scanlation sites

Remember when anime used to be an incredibly niche hobby and people didn’t complain about the “viability of translating” or “the work it requires and how much we’re sacrificing” because people were already well aware back then that it took a lot of work and that the few people who did take up the job to translate shit did so out of pure desire and passion?

just use madokami lol

>Popular shit will just get translated by actual fans
>Obscure shit will just keep being obscure
Wow, huge change right there

Attached: 1546840912869.jpg (471x360, 61K)

Been a while since translations were delivered in text file format, hasn't it?
You don't have a fucking leg to stand on and no moral high ground either.

If there was a website like mangadex which had official releases from thousands of mangaka and required only a small monthly fee for full access, all of you would just pirate everything anyway.

You're literally worse than scanlators.

Normies ruin yet another thing.

We are already too old user....

It was not my intention to tell them what to do and not to do. I just read the manga there. I have literally no idea how they work and which are their policies hence why i wrote:
>No idea what's Mangadex policy about it.
The second part
> If they think that they can reconciliate they would probably stop it, or maybe they'd allow it to force the scanlators to bend the knee.
was an attempt to describe what i thought were possible situations.

Scanlators outright leak manga and profit from it with ads while damaging official services that release the latest chapter translations for free same day as Japan. They're absolute scum.

No, I don't remember because in the 1990s we used to pay $50+ for subtitled pirated VHS releases.

You're not a mangaka, and you need to get a job.

Madokami.

We had this thread in the morning chech the archives and don't bring this shitty drama here.

What? I'm siding with you here.

Doing God's work user.

Attached: 1552063057175.png (2106x1390, 3.42M)

Would Mangadex allow this shit? The scans group doesn't ACTUALLY own shit anyway, right? So you can push it as a "we've done enough changes to this shit so we can call it our own release". I don't want to go through the hassle of TSing fucking everything when I can just change bits and pieces of the TL

I would pay for that actually.

That's licensed for western release. It's now in Empire's territory.

The reader is paying to ensure that someone translates the script in the future and the convenience of the script being placed inside speech bubbles.
Not for the manga itself. They can still donate manga the mangakas patreon or something separately.

In that case, I apologize. Context is king and your post is lacking in it.

I only scanlate for my waifu

Right, but but being a manchild and screaming about not getting paid for illegal work? LMAO. Plus its not like you're being hired to work, fan scanlation is a hobbyist thing. Sure, its nice to be paid if you do your work. But if you don't get paid, why scream at another person doing another illegal thing?

This will bean inconvenience, all for a discord log about a pipedream that will never happen.

>$50

You were scammed lol, that’s all on you my guy

Keep telling yourself that when it's just flimsy justification so they can go scorched earth on Mangadex for more Patreon shekels

>I donate to Mangadex
>But I won't donate to scanlators
Explain this cognitive dissonance

That sounds like a pirate with extra steps.

>people capitalizing the first word
phonefags i swear. also all you fuckers claiming to be ex-scaners where is the proof of this?

Attached: emoji.png (68x73, 2K)

>Explain this strawman
fixed

Stupid zoomer.

It's more that Yea Forums doesn't give enough of a shit when everyone already read the chapter thanks to gook user.

JB are still retarded by buying WSJ and translating everything a week after MS already did and mangaplus released official translations and no one cares anymore about weekly shonenshit

if only I didn't have to suck off some e-celebs on IRC for that

Who donates to any of these kikes? Anyone donating for scanlation is a fucking retard.

>giving people money for a free product
Nobody does this. Get a job.

I don't donate at all.

Attached: pirate_goldface.png (633x874, 64K)

>implying I donate to mangadex

how the fuck do I access this shit?

One thing that I've really come to appreciate from this drama is Yea Forums's moderation.
Holy shit, every mod on that forum sounds like an uppity faggot.

You'd have to typeset everything again to make it look good enough

Thankfully the persons with taste are also blessed with common sense and doesn't what to profit in a, at best, moral grey hobby.

They are kind of slow for me, and they are barebones and more for archieve than reading.

Attached: madokami.png (1227x231, 43K)

>scan drama

these faggots can't help themselves lol

>anal vore

Attached: 1557199144256.jpg (600x791, 426K)

I got moderated multiple times in that thread on MD. Fuck those fags.

I can confirm he did not.
I was making sure it was definitely the group's patreon.

Hahahahaha

>people capitalizing the first word
In my defense, my autism forces me to check the spelling and grammar of my posts.

manga.madokami.al/READ.txt

you can't.

Is there even another big, quality hosting site/online reader?

>me donating to have fun talk with other scanlators
>Read on other website
What? Are you gonna take my fun too?

Never ever, because they're all muh poor industry shills behind those sites, they want to look good with a high moral ground, this is what the scene in the current year amounts to. As if that will help selling more manga.

If you want to support the authors IMPORT A FUCKING MANGA. Ad-clicks mean shit and region-restrictions only reduce the awareness of the works. If everybody in this thread spent 30-40 bucks a year importing even a few volumes after reading the fan-scanlations, that would be already enough to make the mangaka of your favorite series happy.

Localization only hurts the quality of the works and triggers a reaction that brings censorship because muh different culture can't handle the japanese bants, japanese manga would still go stronk even if all the western localization companies stopped releasing tomorrow.

You don't. It's for oldfag only and pretty barren. Find danke rips on nyaa if you want official rips. I think mangarock also doesn't care about official rips and keep hosting, but I'm not sure.

I never once expected to get paid when I was still typesetting. Get a real job if you want money. You fansub/scan/whatever because no one else has not because you're looking for a quick buck you dumb jew.

You don't. It's a sekrit club and nobody is invited anymore.
There's nothing of value there either, it's a FTP server and an IRC circlejerk.

archive.org/details/Madokami.Manga.0-E
archive.org/details/Madokami.Manga.F-K
archive.org/details/Madokami.Manga.L-Q
archive.org/details/Madokami.Manga.R-Z

Because fansubbing doesn't exist anymore.

DO IT FOR FREE GOY IT'S JUST A HOBBY GOY

>a couple of weeks
>it's been years
muh epik sekrit club

>leave mangadex
>everyone stops using mangadex
>subscribes to my patreon
>uses my website with a broken ui with dead links all over
Oh wait thats fucking retarded. If MD dies im just using whatever aggregator is the easiest

Do you think we would even be having this argument if the economy was better to the point that people wouldn’t feel the need to beg for donations on fucking translations?

Better yet how come 100% of scanlators seem to be legitimate homeless bozos a backstory that rivals that of Darth Vader explaining how they eat 2 beans a day and they’d reall appreciate even a single dollar in order to keep translating?

Alright MD insider, spill it what the fuck is going on with you fags.

I love Kaguya-sama but part of me can't wait for it to finish so Jewmini loses the audience who couldn't give a fuck about any of their other shitty manga scans and the faggots finally die.

Scanlation drama is always hilarious

I'm not a lawyer and only did a little googling but it seems translations are categorized as "derivative work". With regards to derivative work: "Only the owner of copyright in a work has the right to prepare, or to authorize someone else to create, an adaptation of
that work". It doesn't seem like scanlators have any rights to any work they do without copyright owner involvement. In the US at least.

copyright.gov/circs/circ14.pdf

You don't. I'm an old school scanlator, but I have no access there because I never cared and there's no way to get in anymore.

Fuck off you retarded newfag.

don't click this, it'll dox you

You were scammed. Even a imported vhs was that expensive.

If you wanna read madokami online, then use mangaloader with your script monkey of choice. If you wanna read offline, I recommend Sumtra reader.
>a pdf reader, for manga
It has a manga mode for what ever reason and works for what I look for, long continuous page view.

Korean translation communities are actually quite the opposite of this situation
They are so well-known for doing everything for free that they're nicknamed 'Hassans' to remind them they're no better than minimum wage foreign workers

You think 100% of scanlators are homeless niggers because they're the only ones you hear of, because they're the only ones who NEED to cry about this shit so they can make a job out of it

They host whatever they're given in original quality, blame the scanlators.

You seem to fundamentally lack an understanding of how time works. Scanlation is work. It requires time, skill and consistency. It's labor. We do not live in a communist society. People have to make money for their time investments.

You're basing your views off who's the most vocal autist in a thread?
Holy shit, you newfags are another breed of NPC

Then don't do it. You or your drama won't be missed.

If they have any rights anywhere, it's in minor third world island shitholes. Anyone who's a signatory to international trade deals would not apply.

At least we still have based Hox.

Fuck no.

Stupid zoomer.

have sex, friend

I heard there are better manga FTP circlejerks, like invite only and so secret their addresses aren't known by the general public like in case of madokami

Probably. I haven't opened an IRC client in over 10 years, I wouldn't know.

Has anyone tried learning korean just to read manga?

>Mangadex is trying to pull a Crunchyroll and become a legit business
>Scanlators are trying to make people sign up for their Patreons

Fuck all these fat, greedy faggots.

Attached: 1440596611456.gif (404x402, 872K)

Started a couple months ago, will keep you posted

Go back

Thanks for proving my point.

do you have anything to back that up ?

There's no actual method for them to do this. It doesn't matter what the faggot running the place wants, he cannot do it.

>I want money to eat and pay rent because I dont live with my parents
>greedy
oh boy

I did but for kpop

What a cheap excuse. I have a job and I scanlate on my free time. Oh dear, it seems spending my time off doing something I like to do is causing me to go broke!

>Scanlators are trying to make people sign up for their Patreons
>Readers want all of these services for free

>Fuck all these fat, greedy faggots

Fixed

And nothing of value was lost. Now fuck off with your butthurt attempts to create drama. Your broken English may be good enough for your shit scans, but it doesn't belong here.

Get a job.

It’s much much easier to translate Japanese into those languages. And there’s a lot more people who already know Japanese in those languages for the sole purpose of consuming Japanese media.

Get an actual job then

Attached: 1559380387009.png (896x94, 11K)

You’re stupid

But that's what a job is for.

>dont forget to like, subscribe, follow me on twitter, instagram and support me on patreon
Get a real job. This shit is about hobbyists autistically enjoying their hobby
>but my work should be compensated
Oh woe is me, the starving artist. Fuck off you entitled man child, not every moment of your free time should be profitable

Post your scanlations. Then post your social life.

Scanlation is a hobby. You want to get paid for doing translations? Join to Yen Press or what not. Better, found your own company and pay for the work of the mangaka you want to profit. That is how capitalism works.

Get a job you fucking retard, translating one fucking chapter a month is not hard.

>the fucking state of that list

Everything on there apart from Clover, Crows Zero II and Crows Respect (none of which were actually done by Meraki Scans anyway) is crap and you have shit taste if you are reading them.

Attached: 02.jpg (1600x1236, 1.5M)

How about you get a real job instead of stealing other people’s work?

>kpop

Attached: Cell why.png (1198x897, 1.12M)

What do you think the entire fallout is about?

The most i pay for a imported VHS was $37. You were scammed. And the fact that after 25 years you ever realize it, is priceless.

Get that mangadex cock out of your mouth Yea Forums.

wawsn't that stated at their very inception though?

>Mangadex admin shares what he knows is a pipedream that will never happen in a "wouldn't it be nice" fashion
>Trash for-profit scanlation groups use it as a way to pull out of the only decent aggregator, believing it'll drive traffic and donations their way instead of straight to ad infested hellholes normalfags frequent instead.
Groups like JB and Kissmanga etc deserve one another.

So basically, scanlator jews are mad that Mangadex wants to outjew them?

Attached: 1439499921337.png (721x777, 310K)

So how is MD going legit? They aren’t. They can’t.

Fuck off

get a job then

It's about scanlation groups being giant faggots with huge egos and being mad that mangadex's mods won't protect them from meanie words.

Attached: x15.png (600x800, 57K)

>Walt Disney about 100 years ago: “I’m going to buy this building in california for only $500 and make Disney a legitimate company because I fucking feel like it lol”

>Scanlators today: I’m going to start up a Patreon page and try to earn a couple bucks off of doing this thing I like to do and get ridiculed for trying to make a living off of literally anything”

Keep believing that garbage when it all comes down to Patreon shekels you nigger. Of course JB and co won't outright say it because they'd lose the goodwill of the faggots who bother donating to fucking scanlators in the first place so they need to pull this slimy shit.

>just cancerous big groups who don't touch anything I bother to read anyway
lol
sorry guys

Why are MD's staff such babies? They literally didn't have to do anything but say "OK, bye" in that thread and they would have looked good but they couldn't stop themselves from their butthurt passive aggressive bullshit. Scanlator drama aside, I don't know how I'm supposed to trust a website whose owner is a massive manchild.

Go back to your parent then retard

Things that never happened: the post

Because they were venting from having bent over backwards for these faggots?

Yeah JB you're fucking Walt Disney incarnate, fuck you. Fuck Hatigarm especially, you pieces of shit can't even speak english properly

What is this example trying to portray? Disney started a legit business and scanlators trying to start illegal business?

Qq bitchnigger

I do all of that for free.

>get ridiculed for trying to make a living off of literally anything”

I am actually amazed that companies arent taking legal action, since they are profiting from translation work without license or giving royalties to copyright owners.

All you people buying this obvious bait in the replies are pretty dumb

>walt disney: makes new IP
>scanlators today: ignore copyrights and asks for money because "they put in work"
let me give you an example of how ridiculous this entire farce has become: would you pay for pirated games? no? why? you don't appreciate their efforts to pirate them?

Question: do you honestly think that people who post on an anonymous website all day can't figure out your intentions from the content of your post?

That picture is correct, but said in such a poor manner.

you're saying this as if Disney was translating someone else's animation
do your own mange scanlators, nobody will complain about you making a buck for it
it shouldn't be too hard since you have so many talented redrawers

You know who really our /ourguys/? The mangaka who put their work up on the internet, do a Patreon or accept donations directly from readers cutting our greedy publishers but never putting the hard word on readers to pay up, and give their blessings to fans from all countries to translate their work for local fans and even host the translations themselves.

Those are /ourguys/.

Attached: garfield jojo.jpg (895x1033, 84K)

>economy then:

>economy now:

Also, that's a completely disingenuous rendition of how Walt Disney got started.

>be the only aggregator to kowtow to the whims of these fucking faggot-ass groups
>know that this scene of full of retarded drama so try to appease them
>they still pull this bullshit anyway
i'm surprised Holo didn't plaster "nigger" all over the image

Gookslut is 100% cutie desu

>We can always DMCA mangadex like we did in batoto

Posts like this are especially retarded on a board where Yea Forumsnons live translate on a weekly basis.

That picture is what started this drama.

Nah, I dont skip paying scanlators for "moral reasons" I do it because they're just stealing shit, just like I'm stealing shit. I buy the merch or the manga if I like the series, but if its shit its shit and isnt worth paying for. There are many series I never would have found and paid for if I didnt try them for free first. There are no series that I "would have totally bought the books for to try them out" that lost revenue because I first found out they were shit before buying them because I'm not stupid. I'd just go to a library or something if scanlation died, no one stands to gain anything from me from killing scanlation and you shouldnt ask for money for having stolen something in the first place. Get a real job if you need money.

Nerds are catty bitches.

Why is it bait? Because it hurts your fee fees?

If you watched the Disney documentary Walt Disney really does just casually buys an entire building and the land surrounding it to creat Walt Disney Studios for chump change

It was a meme from /pol/, but i agree with you.
I saw some comments in sadpanda from aomizuan and i must say he's a great guy

sounds like Maliki, a french blogger
but the problem with such publications methods is that even with a fanbase you're putting yourself in a tough spot

im in madokami and i dont even read manga

I'm not part of the team, sorry. What do you want to know?

What?

>Nah, I dont skip paying scanlators for "moral reasons" I do it because they're just stealing shit, just like I'm stealing shit.
That isn't even remotely true. You're just stealing shit. They're just stealing scans but also translating and typesetting a previously unreadable work for EOP. While it's done through unofficial channels, it's no different from the work done by professional localizations.

I'm sure if they knew of their existence they'd Cease-and-Desist them
I mean they did that to Youtube manga uploaders not long ago
Only problem is that would probably cascade down to actual non-jew groups as well

Hi Holo and co! Cant you think of other replies?

It's a hobby.

>Making a post where you claim your job is to translate things wrong on purpose
Try harder.

>implying
Get a job

Fuck off shill.

You can always go the miner route, that's how MS lost it's hold over Wan Piss.

no u

>Steal shit
>But its okay because they provided a translation
how many levels of disingenuous are you on

theft is theft

Disney had failed businesses before Disney was a thing.

Your post only reminded me of that flaming faggot tsf_no_f

Remember to report the patreons for copyright infringement

>can't answer
Yeah, that's what I thought.

What's the alternative to reading a scanlation?

So how are they going legit?

I wouldn’t say so, the official documentary kind of skims over the entire process by whic Walt initially acquires enough space to start up a legitimate studio. Before he was basically working in a small room but realized they needed an actual work place in order to kick their career off to the big leagues. The documentary then proceeds to say something in the spirit of “and so Walt bought a building” without much else to explain the expenses or the time put therein.

I love how Jaimini became a scapegoat to hide Mangadex faults. They don't answer our questions at all. Stop being such bitch and answer it.

Why the fuck do Mangadex bent over backwards so much in the first place?
Just host their shit lmao, who gives a fuck? What are the going to do, sue?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - Special [1080p][Multiple Subtitle] 00_03_17.822.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Get a job, jaiminigger

Attached: 1560182742313.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Hobbies are personal. Scanlation is a service.

Reading the officially licensed and legality cool version

lick my nuts!

Learn the language, get a proxy and read shit off official sites.

>people pirate movies, pay nothing
>people pirate games, pay nothing
>people pirate books, pay nothing
>people pirate fucking anime, pay nothing
>people pirate manga oh shit nigger what are you doing better subscribe to our patreon our hosting costs are strangling us
WN translators are pulling the same shit where they lock chapters behind paywalls, why is the manga/WN community so fucking greedy? is it that you can always hold control over supply or something?

You didn't present an argument, what are you expecting?
An attempt to respect the wishes of scanlators, which is a fucking awful idea and I assume they regret it every day.

The biggest name I can think of who is doing that method on Twitter is the guy who did Tsurezure Children, Wakabayashi Toshiya, with a new series called Kanako's Life as an Assassin.

Crud. I can't use because FAKKU or crunchyroll, mousepads that mangadex famous for or those undisclosed donations. You caught me again, Mangadoxx admins!

An original translation is a copyrightable work, so you could ask for takedown against someone who plagurizes your work. Then again, most of these groups are uploading the actual manga images with the translation typeset, and not just the chapter's translated script as plain text, so they're not on the legal side of things either.

>people pirate movies, pay nothing
>people pirate games, pay nothing
>people pirate books, pay nothing
None of those involve translation and typesetting.
>people pirate fucking anime, pay nothing
Crunchyroll rips are just rips, no work involved.

Probably thought it's all going to be fun and games since we're all nice and shit unfortunately some are kikes

>anything that requires time I should be paid for
lol. If you cant spare the time dont do it. I only work on things because I want more people to see it so I have people to talk to about the manga.

What about if there is no officially licensed version? Hell, some stuff I want to read isn't even being scanlated.

Hobbies are whatever you want them to be, and scanlating is one of mine.
What if I'm reading one of the 90%+ of manga with no official English version?
What if I don't want to learn an entire language to read Mongolian picturebooks?
What are fansubs?

>You didn't present an argument, what are you expecting?
You're an idiot shitposter, is all. You claimed that the post was just a shitpost. I asked how. You can't answer. Take the L.

>no work involved in rips
yeah

You know how I can tell you've never had a job? Because you dont know the value of your free time
When you dedicate to learning something new on your free time its fun and exciting. And you know what you do when it starts getting old? You stop because your not financially dependent on one unmarketable skill
If it hurts your ass so bad that people arent paying you to translate manga then stop. If you can you worthless fucking NEET

You want to get paid for translating officially? Become an official translator.

You want to get paid for translating pirated scans you downloaded off the internet? lol no get a real job fag.

>pay
Don't you mean "donate"? Two different things, kiddo.

try harder

>None of those involve translation and typesetting.
are you implying that none of them require work, time and effort - the only argument in the thread I can seem to find as to why I should be paying scanlators money?

Post your scanlations.

>take the L
kill yourself, get the fuck out

Godbless you user
Get a real job nigger

they think we owe them because they brought the magazine, they keep threatening to give everything up because it "cost them too much" while also never acting on it, because they're aware someone will replace them the following day
they're all bark and will only be bark, because they caught a manga to translate and try to profit from this catch while they're never going to give it up to someone else

They do however involve ripping, encoding and packing.

>What if I don't want to learn an entire language to read Mongolian picturebooks?
Then it is time to open up that wallet if you want shit translations user.

Yeah, but why now and not before? Why Put their stuff there on the first place? Something had to cause the reaction however unjustified.

>You know how I can tell you've never had a job?
Because you've created a narrative in your mind and aren't interested in reality.

Just doxx some user against you. That's what you're good at anyways.

>not pirating pirated scanlations

Nice scanlators should get treated as such.

Nasty scanlators that want to act like they are bigger than the manga they translate I'd host their shit regardless like you said but stick dirty great watermarks all over it because that triggers the fuck out of those whiny faggots.

Is it that hard to get a legit job?

I already import the manga and use translating programs to get what they are saying, annoying as shit but if a series is THAT fucking good I'll import it.

Based user, look forward to your releases.

The only thing I've learnt from all these fags fighting is that I need to learn moonrunes finally and stop relying on these faggots.

Who cares about not being able to search, not lime you do it every day. And you need an account anyway if you want updates for the series you follow, if you don't use it the what the fuck are you using the website for?

Say that again but in English

>JBkeks complaining about snipes when their own fags sniped Kaguya from Yea Forums with shit quality speedscans

this

>implying CR has every anime in existence
Still, making people pay for scanlations is greedy and retarded, if you don't have the resources then don't do it, somebody else who actually does it for fun and not to eat will pick the series eventually anyway.

Manga+ and WSJ both massively fuck over JB because they're now competing with a free English simulpub for most of their manga, and the drama with Hatigarm being justifiably sniped made all the other babies throw their toys out of the pram.

based

Sorry if you can't read English. So why are going to be legit?

Seconded to this.
Not too long ago, I just landed on death march on my company. Comes back half dead but still translating when there's a free time because it was fun.

based, let's get to it together
what are some good ressources to learn moonrunes nowadays ?

>I'm stealing shit yes, but *also* I'm
No one cares. You broke into a building and grabbed some guy's ps2, I'm not going to pay you just because you washed the cheeto dust off it first. Its still stolen. If I want one I'll buy it myself.

Psueds get out. You can mope about the sweat of your brow as much as you want, your work translating isnt worth as much as you think it is
Sad thing is I do donate to some LN translators but I've never seen a manga translator who isn't in some way insufferable. Its a sign of appreciation not a paycheck so when you act like a cunt you get nothing

Everything they do is a shitty speedscan. Some of the chapters they release for the WSJ they do is completely incoherent and almost looks like a bad Google translate job.

I found this in /jp/ user itazuraneko.neocities.org/learn/learnmain.html

I wish you luck in your new studies, remember to keep at it!

Go to the library, read the official version like jump is doing, borrow from friends, try the series out in a book store and see if you like it before buying it, and these are just the free options

If Scanlators can't do it for free, don't do it at all. If your sole motivation isn't to to spread the manga and to support the mangaka, just fuck off.

The pay off is worth it. Not only do you get to enjoy your chinese comics earlier and cheaper but you also learn a valuable skill in knowing a different language and that makes you very much in demand in certain industries.

According to some faggot scanlators (members of the groups mentioned in the OP) in some threads I saw this shit has been brewing for a while. I'm not sure why now specifically, you're right. Maybe it really was because of the Hatigarm shit where they got sniped and got called out, or maybe that just gaved them enough justification to not destroy their image. It would massively fuck with their Patreon if they are seen as scummy after all. But yes, you're right with the timing

>he didn't even read the thread that he's mad about
That was an ISP that was DDoSing them apparently. You'd know that if you were literate in anything but memes and bullshit.

>all these people complaining against the “just get a job” by replying “yeah just get a job and spend all your free time scanlating!”

Imagine doing something you clearly hate doing in your free time judging by how often you complain about doing it for absolutely no reason

Why don’t you people just quit if you’re so anal about it? Why are you subjecting yourselves into this?

>What are fansubs?
They took donations as well. Also, fansubbing is far less time intensive.

Yeah running automated programs is so difficult. You can do it in your sleep, literally.

None of them require any significant time, effort and skill. Except for fansubs, of which groups did take donations.

You see, the problem with your arguments is that you are determined to handwave everything you don't like as "greed". But here's the simple facts: the vast majority of scanlators and WN translators are asking for money because what they do requires a significant investment of time, effort and skill. To dismiss everything as greed is just ignoring the truth of the situation. Otherwise only a minority of them would be trying to get donations. But that's not the case. You have two options: either cover your ears and just repeat your delusional mantra against things you don't like (GREED GREED GREED) or actually be honest for once and admit that there's something to the situation.

Fakku and crunchyroll thought that too.

>official version
What if it's one of the vast, vast majority of manga that have no official English presence?

I'm genuinely thinking about starting japanese at uni since I can't keep up with my previous option since I maxxed it too fast
I'll translate some raws once I get a solid enough grip on it :^)

>spend all your free time scanlating
>doing something you clearly hate
who the fuck forced you, you nigger. get a job, stop posting

You forgot that pirated games need to be cracked to remove DRM, something that takes time and effort too.

Funny you should mention automated programs since a lot of shit tier translators do just that, then get someone with somewhat decent english skill to pretty it up.

Oh.
So why are you going legit again?

>comparing porn and subs to the licensing clusterfuck that is MD
Next you'll tell me IGG-Games can go legit.

Because its the only thing they know how to do and dont have anything else. If they could quit they would but instead they bitch and whine while continuing to do it

I dont do them anymore but I worked with sorascans on the e17 manga until we forgot to get the free raws off the site before the free period ended

>the vast majority of scanlators are asking for money
Maybe it's just the circles I frequent, but it doesn't feel anywhere near that.

>you
Once again, you're retarded, get a job.

Uhh yeah that’s what I was pissing on. Did you think I was a scanlator complaining or something?

b-but thousands of people are coming to read my translation ! they need me !

Good for you user, learn it if you can. Like the other user said, it'll be a valuable asset for your future. If you're going to translate make sure you work on things that interest you not just whatever popular shit is out there. Scanlation should be about bringing things you love to a wider audience not a fucking business model.

Again, the time and effort isn't significant and anti-piracy measures are codified meaning that if you crack one method, then you've done so for countless games. It generally just involves buying an official copy of the game and duplicating certain files. Also, many ripping groups DO ask for donations.

i'm illiterate

>vat vast vast
90% of manga have official english versions. Unless you're bitching about manhwa, most of which are trash anyways.

>90% of manga have official english versions
Holy christ is it even possible to be this wrong?

Don't forget to learn english grammar user, I really mean it~

>they're nicknamed 'Hassans' to remind them they're no better than minimum wage foreign workers
I'll start calling janitors hassans.

>Scanlation should be about bringing things you love to a wider audience not a fucking business model.
>Art should be about bringing things you love to a wider audience not a fucking business model.
>Medicine should be about saving people not a fucking business model.
>Creating manga should be about bringing things you love to a wider audience not a fucking business model.
>Fire fighting should be about saving people not a fucking business model.
>Writing novels should be about bringing things you love to a wider audience not a fucking business model.
>Making food should be about bringing things you love to a wider audience not a fucking business model.
>Reporting should be about bringing things you love to a wider audience not a fucking business model.
etc

coincidentally that's where these faggot ass groups are focusing on now because they can actually get commissioned there. see Hatigarm, Meraki, and now JB. pretty sure JB gets connections from Meraki which is why they are buddies

Whew

Oh shit I just got it... mangadex.... pokedex.... it's an inDEX of manga... haha

>Art is illegal
>Medicine is illegal
>Creating manga is illegal
>Fire fighting is illegal
>Writing novels is illegal
>Making food is illegal
>Reporting is illegal
Hmm...

Maybe if you just read Jump and even then that's not true.

Not even 1% of manga is translated, scanlation or officially.

None of those other things you've mentioned are illegal you stupid faggot.

Are you coming from 2077 user, could you tell me what happened in the future?

hahah yeah your fucking scanlation is so fucking noble and shit, so fucking essential, good on you. it'll become a job don't worry, you'll get contacted by the mangaka so it'll all be legal, it's alright this'll be the job you've been waiting for

Let me rephrase, 90% of manga you ever hear about. There's probably what, two series people talk about on Yea Forums that dont have official translations? Tons of things get translated these days. You just need to actually look for them, even niche shit like not lives gets translated.

I'm not native so mistakes will always happen

>If there was a website like mangadex which had official releases from thousands of mangaka and required only a small monthly fee for full access, all of you would just pirate everything anyway.
>You're literally worse than scanlators.
Mangaplus exists(legal and FREE) and fags from Jaimini are still sniping some Jump releases.

>pirates everything
>hides behind the law when it's convenient for them

>Let me rephrase, 90% of manga you ever hear about
At least you admit to being a pleb user

They must have human level machine translation by 2077.

Thanks for the laugh

Pirate groups don't try to make patreons and get pissy when I don't donate you nigger faggot. Get a job.

I'm amazed by the number of people here who fell for this fake "MD is going legit" bullshit that has no evidence other than some shitty screencaps.
So much for not getting tricked by fake news.

What the fuck? At any given time the vast majority of manga being discussed on Yea Forums are only known because of scanlations.

>maybe if I make a false equivalence that'll show em
Notice how official, paid translations exist.
Amateur work isn't professional work. Should someone who wood carves at home be paid the same as a carpenter with a full shop? Fuck off

how the fuck did these jews get away with it? their talking point is that Mangadex are a bunch of greedy faggots when these fags snipe Jump when all they have to do is wait 2 days for the official english release? how did they get away with it user?

>dodges the point
At least you admit to being a moron. I'm consistently surprised to walk into stores and say "oh wow this manga got brought over?"

how did they get away with it? fucking jews

Aren't you Holo? You own mangadex and just using our efforts anyways

So it's just a bunch of jews being drama queens. I don't read their shit anyway.

>big scan team
>bunch of literal whos asking for ad money and donations
Good riddance.

>all he reads is mainstream shit
Once again, at least you admit to being a pleb.

>Should someone who wood carves at home be paid the same as a carpenter with a full shop?
Yeah and they do. You're just paying for the product. All that matters is the quality of the work. Or do you only buy wood works from retail stores? Small scale custom works go for a lot more, pricewise.

On the topic of jewery, why the FUCK do so many artists charge for their shit now?
Lots of people I used to follow just use pixiv for uploading garbo shit with
>buy it on patreon/fantia/fanbox ;)

>the vast majority
Not even close to true. The manga always *start* that way, but after getting attention they get brought over officially not long after. Even shit like gal gohan is in stores these days.

Do they do manga too?

Attached: D80Py1tVUAAMwRv.png (596x536, 87K)

Your english sounded fine to me, if maybe a little choppy - but your grammar sounded pretty good. I wouldn’t even be able to tell that you’re an ESL. I can’t really tell what that user is talking about

I'm serious user, when the time your grammar got a little off, someone might bite on you.

No they illegally host totally different forms of media in a similar manner to scanlators and are also just as scummy.

I literally gave you the chance to call my taste shit when I listed not lives as being niche but considering you ignored that entirely you've kind of proven its not mainstream. Checkmate kid.

I hope someone is autistic enough to rip those releases, remove all credits and post on MD anyway.

Because people are retarded.
Reading the thread in MD was amusing. The actual issue was the scanlators leaving because they don't like how the staff doesn't intervene in scanlator drama and they want more ad money from their sites but by a mix of their bullshit excuse of "MD is going legit, it's the end of scanlation!" and Holo being an autist who had to bring up the donation shit immediately. the whole thread got side-tracked into people arguing about MD becoming the new Fakku and pro and anti-donations faggotry.
Meanwhile there were like four guys who actually adressed the legit reason these cunts had for leaving, a much more childish reason that they hid behind this fake story to distract people and cause drama.

YOU can make money from HOME with this one simple trick!
Just market your brand EVERYWHERE and direct your many followers to the hit new website PATREON

Because people need money to survive in this world and people deserve to get paid for providing a service. Welcome to capitalism, you commie scum.

You can read them in their website for free, right? You can even use other aggregator sites. It doesn't have to be mangadex.

If you can make money out of your hobby then why wouldn't you do it?

They get $55 per week while I only made $70 after 10 years of scanlating.
What did I do wrong.

Nigger use a comma for once in your fucking life

>You still can't read english translations of most series on mangadex without an account, nor use the search function
The "search function" is literally Google, you retard.
I beg you couldn't find shit on Bakabt before it went private either.
I agree that they are scum for pulling that shit but you it's not like you literally can't use it.

user pls, these faggots watermark every page. Thank god we still have good groups out there and special dudes like Hox.

Can you explain further?

Just doubling up, this indeed seems to be the situation.

As often, the most dramatic ones are scanlators who have some sort of greedy want. If you honestly care about scanlating, you probably won't care how manga is distributed, just that it's distributed at the best quality and that the author can potentially get more money. Mangadex makes both of these easily possible. inb4 batoto did too, it did not provide links for supporting series.

So a $5 magazine now costs $60 because uhhhh reasons

I'm not buying this excuse

Holo got high, huehuehue.

I guess that'll mean they really do it for the views. Those mousepad won't sell by themselves you know!

That would be me

Some of them I might even consider it, at least then they are the owners of the material. I just haven't looked into if it's possible to keep any accurate identification from reaching pixiv.

Mangadex is the best aggregator by far and there is literally no reason to read my shit in different aggregators or in 20 fucking different scanlators websites when I could do it in Mangadex if the scanlators weren't fags.

Wait, what? They can't be fucking serious.
Whatever happened to the nips working at the publisher smuggling out raws days before street date and uploading them? That was how scanlators doing WSJ releases got their shit from for years. JB doesn't seriously do this, do they?

Some group also said they are 3k behind in raws payments. These people don't even know how to lie

JB steals raws off the back of a truck and publishes the English release before the Japanese magazines even hit the street.

I'm on Yea Forums not writing an essay

Not begging enough.

Japanese laws on doujins allows them to do so

Nigger I buy their physical doujins, dakis and other shit if I think it's good.

It's some fucking images user, locking them away is peak jew.

I refuse to believe anyone can be this retarded with their money.

Why are people doing something they don't like? Like come on nigger if you really wanted to share and translate that manga then you wouldn't care about whether or not you're doing it for free.
Who the fuck pays me for making OC?
If you need the money go suck a dick or something lmao.

begging on their patreon for raws when there is a fucking official release already anyway, how the fuck did they get away with this bullshit? and they're leading the boycott with moral faggotry as their reason?
sure, but what i'm saying is how the fuck did they get away with painting mangadex as greedy jews when they pull that shit too anyway? and people believe it. i'm pretty sure JB's jewery is much worse because of this
if fucking Hatigarm getting called out is the whole reason for this shitshow, fuck i bet it was the sonic picture that triggered them

dear scanlators
im going to read your hard work on kissmanga
and theres nothing you can do to stop it
hahahahaha

Do nips no longer upload scans on perfect dark anymore? Why are all these faggots buying raws of popular series?

Holo needs some PR nanny that reads anything he plans to post as an admin and makes sure he doesn't come out as a butthurt autist.

Did you fail english class too? Fuckin' run-on-sentences-ass nigga. I bet your 80 year old grammar teacher still has nightmares about your autistic ass.

Stop lying.

These aren't big scan teams.

They are Gook and Chink Teams.

You didn’t beg enough

Attached: wE59H9J.png (1523x413, 65K)

Who knows, I only use pd to find some voice works tho.

doesn't matter, they post on r/manga, hit the frontpage with thousands of upvotes, and those faggots eat it all up. they're the ones subscribing to their patreons. they're the ones retarded enough to go to the ad-infested websites without an adblocker

The chinese used to have a inside man, the inside man got fucking arrested.

Imagine thinking I hate translating manga and that's why I do it in my free time.

>high school or college students
I can

>y'all

>$95 plus $40 monthly
You can buy a digital copies of magazines weekly for around 600-700 Yen. How Jewish.

fucking jews

What the actual fuck, forget scanlating. They need basic education.

How the fuck do they think people will buy this shit LMAO

wait reading again, I think your post confused me

yes, it's retarded that they apparently find it a chore to scanlate. Actually, you know that's not even it. They make a lot of money off of their patreon accounts, and happen to typically be scanlators of popular works. What a peculiar coincidence!

>oh shit why is this guy typing in a conversational manner and not using 100% proper grammar and syntax on an anonymous forum
I take it that you've moved your topic to this because you're conceding the original point?
>inb4 I'm totally just some other guy

I wonder how many candies I could buy with that money...

>indebted to a fucking raw provider
they really are mentally retarded lmao

Told Doki Subs to not allow forums on Mangadex

They don't listen to good advice

>y'all
What's with all this redneck speech everywhere recently?

>t. totally not affiliated with JB in any way
These people are so transparent.

Yes, the actual reason for this drama was the Sonic picture.
Hatigarm and Meraki complained about it, MD's staff refused to remove on the grounds of not getting involved in scanlator drama, they got butthurt and left MD and then they came back with that shitty thread where they got a bunch of other scanlators to join them in their "exodus" and made up this "MD is the new Fakku! They want to steal your work and discard you after going legit! This is the end of scanlation!" to make it seem like they were standing up against a tyrant instead of throwing a bitchfit and leaving because the staff won't ban people who hurt their feelies.
And holy shit did people overreact. Everyone is treating this as some sort of schism that might destroy MD when it's actually like two groups that actually matter leaving and a bunch of literal whos who no one cared about.
Not to mention the fact that they had JB join their "exodus".

So are they getting scammed?

Nah you're just a fag bro. Shit taste and can't even write proper sentences. I'll bet you can't even wipe your ass either lmao.

Would never happen. Only shonenshit gets licensed.

Like the West would license Ecchishit in this current climate.

Tumblr and reddit appropriated it because they couldn't come up with a way to say you guys without making trannies butthurt.

it's not a scam ! they're getting their raws a few days earlier ! totally worth it

I just don't know about the truth or lies anymore

>JB isn't in for the money
>p-plz donate to our Patreon where we need $100+ every week to buy a $10 magazine
Come on now.

If by "they" you mean "the retards who believe this crap and give their money to JB" then yes, they are definitely getting scammed.

Not entirely fair because at least hassans get paid

Attached: 1543775234831.png (600x600, 287K)

Fuck off Gook/Chink.

Fate Stay Night VN had more words than Lord of the Rings but the guy who translated it, didn't even ask for donations.

DAIIIIIIIIIIZZ

Don't raws cost like 10 bucks? Even assuming the guy who steals them from the back of a truck charges more for them, how the fuck do you rack up a 3k debt?

I'll take that as a yes

Only speedsubberfags care about early releases. And those are usually in for the attention.

>3k in debt
LUL

>700 posts in an another scanlation drama thread
Get ready for the same fucking thread, with the same screencaps and arguments popping up in an hour.

>Fate Stay Night VN had more words than Lord of the Rings but the guy who translated it, didn't even ask for donations.
It also took him about 10 years

>If they asked the group to change it in the first place, none of these could've happened

>They are literally retarded or merely pretending

Then help me report it faggot

I'd rather donate it to mangadex. Scanlators are jews anyways. Not like they just edit it or shit.

I kind of wish someone would ddos these scanlator sites til they just left the scene. Nothing of value would be lost.

I can't wait to repeat every bait here

that’s not why though

That's what I'm doing, too bad jannies don't give a shit.

The groups was not going to change it becuase it was meant as an attack towards the group translating that manga.
I honestly think the staff handled this like shit and credit pages shouldn't be the place to share whatever controversial belief you have, but it's too late for that now and it doesn't change the fact that the scanlators reacted like crybabies and overreacted like crazy.

>3k in debt
Why not just don't pay? They can't do any legal bullshit since what the raw provider is doing is illegal in the first place and would risk going to prison too.

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
"No," says the man on Yea Forums, "it belongs to the mangaka."
"No," says the man from Mangadex, "it belongs to Holo."
"No," says the man on reddit, "it belongs to everyone."

They don't want the yakuza to get involved.

And? That only proves his point. He worked for 10 years on it (I dont think thats true though) and didnt ask for anything in return

WSJ specifically costs less that 3 USD per issue.

It's Gooks who do spoilers these days not Chinks.

The chink guy got arrested but not the gook yet.

That's why manga spoilers for even One Piece come from Gook Scans instead of Chinese Scans like in the past.

There is no chance in hell these retards owe some guy in japan 3k USD for fucking RAWs man, this is bullshit.

"No," says the scanlator, "it belongs to me"

I think that user agrees with you on that issue.

Things have changed.
The golden age where people translated and pirated stuff just so others could enjoy it and asked for nothing in return was over the moment some jews realized they could get some easy dosh out of that shit.

>$3000 in debt.

I want to laugh but I know there are people out there that believe this and will actually give them money.

Attached: 1552766949750.png (500x300, 42K)

why doesn't someone just snipe them?

keep justifying your bullshit nigger. i stole this shit from your house, i worked hard to stalk your daily activities, to figure out how to pick locks, and i had to stay in the sun to get black skin. you know, for the immersion. why the fuck don't i get compensated for it?

nah, I think instead this is the perfect opportunity to snipe

I've hated that JB has Kaguya and Birdmen. If they're really fucking off they can't stop me if I TL Birdmen, or get someone else interested in translating either.

Public transportation in Japan is super cheap as well.

You can walk everywhere in Japan and 7-11 is at every corner and 7-11 sells Weekly Jump as well.

How the fuck does walking to your local 7-11, Lawsons, etc cost like 50 dollars in transportation fees?

A guy did, JB shills got him kicked out from MD.