When was your last hymen inspection day?

When was your last hymen inspection day?

Attached: comic hymen.jpg (1456x1083, 511K)

beware of curious oneesans

is this a hentai?

>Genres: Ecchi, Romance, School, Harem, Seinen

do they at least fuck?

let me guess. you're desperately waiting for people to ask the name so you can act like an autist, just like every other similar thread.

I'm waiting for him to casually tell me the name

sauce

Oh, I remember reading this, a long time ago. Thanks for reminding of it, OP. I'll look for it and see if it finally ended.

It's one fucking click on the sauce button.

bingo.

Not translated yet, but he ends up with the blond titty monster.

annoying cunts

Are you kidding?

Are you ok, user? Did you take your pills today?

as i said, like every similar thread.

das hot

Nop, don't remember the link but I saw the ending a while ago. Let me repeat, it was not translated.

But I broke mine horse riding

Actually no. Its one of those shitty open endings.

It's still disappointing. The blondie was terrible.

Which chapter is this from?

Iinazuke Kyoutei chapter 11.

It's weird how hostile people around here get over people just wanting to know the series name, especially when some search engines like Google don't even give the title when you try image searching.

I warn you, lastest translated chapter was out last year.

She was the best of the bunch.
>Learned to cook for him
>Didn't act like a huge slut
>Wasn't a tsundere
>Wasn't retarded

Do everyone a favor and never post anything ever again. Yea Forumsnons should be able to recongize the artist just by a look alone. You retarded faggots cant even find sauce with fucking google. You are everything wrong in this world.

Because often people just make threads or repost images they got from Yea Forums or somewhere else in the hopes someone asks for and gives sauce when stuff like OP picture can easily be searched on saucenao for title and chapter.

Attached: sauce.jpg (956x162, 50K)

wait she ends with the blond instead of violent tsundere?

She was a yandere. Remember?

It's fine. The only one I didn't like was the shorty.
And, even if childhood friend's character is usually the type that I really, -really- hate, I couldn't hate her because the whole story was basically reverse-NTR. Oh, and I also didn't like the meganekko too much, but only because she came in very late, and you can't really like a late girl in harem series, unless the rest of the cast truly sucks. Oh wait, the one I liked the most was actually the one with freckles, I liked her working attitude. But still, blonde titty monster was still fine. I hoped for a real harem ending, though.

It's belong people like that, and people like you also, don't belong here. It's simple as that.

As long as the tomboy didn't win, I'm fine with it.

unreasonable fucker
die

That was the tiny one.
There was:
>Blonde who was admittedly a bit bland
>Tsundere childhood friend
>Yandere baby crazy midget
>Slutty model
>Airhead programmer

there are a lot of people on this board who get their rocks off by posting cropped/edited images that reverse search provides 0 results when reverse searched, then they're somehow surprised and act like a total cunt when no one can find the image the posted.

all of them were sluts

Yes, and?

There's definitely a scale of sluttery.

Attached: x26 (1).png (2235x1600, 815K)

nothing, but the model wasn't the biggest slut of the bunch like user kind of implied.

So what's going on here?

Attached: 15371e5502a81726686dc63d75829d51_021.jpg (969x1400, 281K)

Is there any manga about penis inspection day?

the blond won? that's surprising love the dead eyes on the fucking tsundere.

No thats a real thing for jocks. Some coaches/priests even have your sphincter inspected for prolapse.

you go there, self-fucking asshat

That's incorrect.. He literally tells everyone that the whole bet thing is over and he chooses Tomo, which is no surprise, since she's the one he liked the entire time. In the last chapter, blonde pulls a "no, I'm not giving up". That's all.

Wasn't the blondie supposed to marry some old guy if she failed?

Attached: 1560199923584.jpg (208x200, 8K)

I don’t believe you

Your jimmies...

Attached: A6D2017C-E2FD-46A7-BD94-74335FFD0551.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

fuck, I hope you all die early

Attached: yotsuba sauce.png (845x1200, 244K)

Attached: 147A2A6F-D5EF-484B-9AB6-DD68F5291604.jpg (280x360, 77K)

Reverse image search is the bare minimum you can do, there are plenty other ways to find the source of something. If you don't want to put in that effort to find it, it apparently didn't mean much to you to begin with.
Somehow I'd be the bad guy for not wanting to spoonfeed some lazy cunt like he's a literal drooling fucking toddler. Fuck off. I wish saucefagging would be a bannable offence.

have sex

My happy place is inside your mother's womb, meat-gobbling queer

Cope

Haha cry some more you pathetic little idiot.

This.
Asking around isn't actually putting effort, you lazy fucks, so don't ask me, I don't give out information for free, it's gonna cost you, kiddo

TSUNDERE TEARS ARE MY GATORADE.

Attached: tsuntsun.jpg (638x1076, 175K)

Isn't it arabic tradition for the entire family to inspect the hymen of the new bride in a hymen inspection session?

Reminded me of Nisekoi for some reason, fuck that bitch. That was the worst tsundere ever created.

It's an honorable japanese tradition, user.

Attached: 800b537f8994dac7e71c98445bd2d819.jpg (500x383, 59K)

hmm pretty sure thats the gypsies that's why the whores do anal, they don't want to end up dead if the handkerchief test goes wrong.

The hell is this?

Hymen inspection day in school.

You thought OP was kidding?

>mom wants her daughter fucked and bred

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAriaJ0XAlDVZ6c_iynX452c[1].png (1000x492, 408K)

>bananahogirl and her mom

imagine the smell

This. It's kind of like shomin sample's ending. He picks a girl and rejects the others, but the others try to be stubborn anyway, so it's half open ended, even if not really.

Attached: cca18ab662df5a5f82e977fcd7168906_012.jpg (969x1400, 235K)