Everyone: Deku is the worst shonen mc ever created

Everyone: Deku is the worst shonen mc ever created.
Kishimoto: Hold my beer.

Attached: d612860374835ac875d111e73da807d7.jpg (534x800, 83K)

There are many problems with this shit, but Hachimaru himself isn't one of them. He's probably the strongest point of this hot mess.

No, Deku is still the worst.
This one seems to have at least a shit past that makes him have bonus points even if he is a unlikable little brat.
But goddammit the artstyle is raping any enjoyment one could have with this series, never though i say this but finally a artist worse than hori if it comes to fight scenes.
Fuck this manga, fuck kishis inability to do sci-fi crap, he should have accepted reality like a man and beg ashihara to draw his sci-fi epic, namely World motherfucking Trigger, so that we get it weekly.

This guy is literally the only redeeming point of that shit manga so far.
Deku is still on the rock bottom together with the Reborn faggot. Never have i seen the shounen manga becoming THIS much better from MC's absence.

Naruto's art style makes me physically ill.

The shitty line-art and lack of shading with all the chaotic scenery is so hard to look at.

>Deku is the worst shounen MC
No one actually thinks this outside of nerds who are mad about how popular MHA has become.

I don't think he is awful so far, more like absolutely boring and unniteresting.

At least Hachimaru stops crying.

Attached: 20190525_094908.png (640x360, 205K)

>Deku is the worst shonen mc ever created.
Yes especially after O MY 7 QUIRKS things.

Imagine calling something the worst ever when it’s been out for like 6 weeks

>ashihara
>weekly
He isn't healthy enough for that noise. We've gotten two chapters within the past three instead of the intended six because his body is that shitty.

>shonentard using reddit memes
Unsurprising

Dekuck and My Hero Academia are the worst
S8 is at least new so you can't judge it yet

MHA fans are annoying and pretend their series is good and better than Black Clover but the truth it's old and generic and BC is better

Hachimaru is a ggod mc so I can see myself sticking to this series & Black Clover
unlike MHA which I have dropped

>Yes especially after O MY 7 QUIRKS things.
this
there's no moment like this in BC and S8 and I'm sure there won't be in the future because Tabata and Kishimoto are better writer than Horikoshit

Thought I hated Hachimaru, then the hamster and the tranny friend were introduced.

I don't even like Naruto, but besides him fucking pinkshit and Saucegay exist.

The tranny really ruined the series for me

>make handicapped character
>completely heal him in the first chapter
It's a little sad.

>everyone
cope harder hunterfag

>Tabata
>better than anyone
Top kek

>still crying even after receiving 7 broken quirks
>the state of Dekucuk

Asta might be annoying but he's an orphan so he doesn't know any better so you can't help but cheer him on unlike Deku and his super plot armor
you don't know where the story will go, you can't judge a log running shonen after 6 chapters
everyone hated BC and loved MHA after 6 chapters but after 200 chapters now everyone love BC and hate MHA

just because you don't like something doesn't mean everyone doesn't like it

>Asta might be annoying but he's an orphan so he doesn't know any better
Shit excuse for such an obnoxious character

Name 3 battle shonen protagonists worse than Deku.

better than Horikoshit, and he's definitely on par with Fujimoto for the best new battle mangaka

I'm pretty sure Horikoshit felt threatened by BC and Chainsaw man and that's why he pushed Jujutsu Kaisen with its ugly art just so its sell more than them and stop the hype
what's Dekuck excuse for always crying?

Asta
MC from Hitman reborn
Natsu or any MC from Hiro’s manga

Why are you involving BC out of nowhere fucking faggot? Go back and clean your toilet.

Nah Asta is trash

>Everyone: Deku is the worst shonen mc ever created.
Deku is not Tsuna. And even he wasn't *that* bad, if one disregards an ending where he managed to learn literally nothing.

Attached: 1549016074955.png (1262x702, 378K)

Luffy (post timeskip)
Rin (Blue Exorcist)
Tsuna (Hitman reborn)

No, Deku is still the worst.

Attached: 1531553064335.png (492x1170, 466K)

Kishimoto won't allow anyone to beat shittiness of Naruto

Are people actually trying to defend the hot garbage that is s8?

>WSJ thread
>Why are you talking about WSJ manga
Herotards, ladies and gentleman
go clean my OWN toilet

That was fucked up

> trying this hard
You wont convince anyone body.

Thats why i said "work with ashihara", ashi does the storyboard and kishi draws it.

Against MHA? Yeah of course.

What's wrong with him?

We did that with Deku and look what happened: it turned out to be true.
This. MHA is shit, BC isnt better, both are shit, the MC in BC is however less shit than the one in MHA.

>Asta
His motivations and hard work are the quintessential traits for a battle shonen mc.
>Tsuna
This one is debatable, I take him over Deku any day though.
>Natsu
You may be right in this one, so Deku in the second place now.
>Luffy
He's just an idion with plot armor, Deku gets that too but it's worse in everything else too.
>Rin
I don't see where this comes from, he's not a great mc but it's not that bad.

> literally deku
Fuck at least the generic crap they call MC in BC still cant use magic. He got equipment helping him work around his disability, like a man born without legs getting artificial ones, not having new ones grow magically.

Thats impossible user, Deku is the worst....maybe Medaka because she managed to literally make me sick physically with the thought of having wasted so much time finishing her series.

> felt threatened
Dude, MHA already gets raped by them in terms of quality. But he doesnt have to fear sales because mainstream faggots also eat up FT and call it fantastic, they will never drop MHA not with the capeshit bubble being as strong as it is.

At least Pepsi is hot.

Only if its unjust shitting, and saying a MC is worse than Deku? Thats the highest of that kind possible.

I blame youtubers and redditors. Boku no hero came out at a time where analysis and essay videos were hot. So the fanboys are more obnoxious than usual

>kishi draws it
I thought Kishi was the writer and character designer for Samurai 8 while the artist was someone else.
Anyways, it's a nice idea on paper but I've been under the impression that Ashihara wants to do everything by himself.

When will the toc come out btw?

Today or tomorrow. Have some sales rankings in the meantime
Weekly Oricon Chart : 6/3 - 6/9

374675 *375151 約 TPN 12
324435 *325332 ハ Haikyu!! 38
226444 *226802 ワ WT 20
113670 *113823 食 Soma 35
101603 *101826 B Boruto 8
*76366 **76366 ぼ WNL 12
*54166 **54166 ゆ Yuuna 16
*48014 **48014 地 Jigokuraku 6
*30779 **30779 お Oyakusoku
*15198 *557430 僕 MHA 23
*12148 **12148 モ Monesan 6
*11275 *273927 鬼 KNY 15
-
**9515 *340003 鬼3 KNY 3
**9271 1941452 O OP 92
**8663 *331758 鬼4 KNY 4
**8545 *278371 鬼14 KNY 14
**8455 *325958 鬼5 KNY 5
**8448 *358842 鬼1 KNY 1
**8395 *300073 鬼11 KNY 11
**8358 *304684 鬼7 KNY 7
**8286 *291932 鬼13 KNY 13
**8259 *294806 鬼12 KNY 12
**8257 *320061 鬼6 KNY 6
**8232 *550796 約13 TPN 13
**8147 *296762 鬼9 KNY 9
**8131 *345875 鬼2 KNY 2
**8128 *302441 鬼8 KNY 8
**8065 *297059 鬼10 KNY 10
**7693 ***7693 忘 baseball 4

And the shoseki one?

>Deku is the worst shonen MC-

Attached: Eren_0.png (272x366, 129K)

It's mostly the same

2019年6/3-6/9 漫画ランキング コミック売上BEST500【約束のネバーランド14】

1 9784088818610 約束のネバーランド 14 集英社 出水ぽすか 2019.6.4
2 9784088818634 ハイキュー!! 38 集英社 古舘春一 2019.6.4
3 9784088818535 ワールドトリガー 20 集英社 葦原大介 2019.6.4
4 9784088818412 食戟のソーマ 35 集英社 佐伯俊 2019.6.4
5 9784088818658 BORUTO-NARUTO NEXT G 8 集英社 池本幹雄 2019.6.4
6 9784088818665 ぼくたちは勉強ができない 12 集英社 筒井大志 2019.6.4
7 9784065160459 亜人 14 講談社 桜井画門 2019.6.7
8 9784088818474 冒険王ビィト 14 集英社 稲田浩司 2019.6.4
9 9784088818030 地獄楽 6 集英社 賀来ゆうじ 2019.6.4
10 9784088818641 ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん 16 集英社 ミウラタダヒロ 2019.6.4

>Another 100k+ KnY week
Nice

O

Does this have a fanbase yet? All I see is old narutards who quit manga after naruto ended praising this and hoping Kishimoto does a naruto crossover because they only like.
naruto

I have never seen anyone praise this. Even the comments on niggerstream are hating on it every chapter.

his design is the worst though which is 75% of what i look for in a shonen protag

Only spics are praising it

Yeah, hatshitmaru still wins over Deku

Attached: Boku-no-Hero-Academia-Izuku-Midoriya-Cosplay-Costume.jpg_640x640.jpg (504x640, 61K)

>His motivations and hard work are the quintessential traits for a battle shonen mc.
I'll stop you right there and tell you that Asta's worst trait is how generic he is and is indistinguishable from MCs like Natsu. And he screams a lot too.

Tsuna isn’t bad, he just doesn’t want to be the mafia boss.

you got me there but even the mangaka realized it and made that shitty mask rip mid fight and then it never returned

what do you mean, that deku will get 7 new costume designs from the previous ofa holders?
thank god you replied, i was holding this joke in very hard

Attached: 1388999662607.jpg (366x401, 31K)

>Introduce us to a crippled MC who wants to achieve a seemingly impossible dream despite his disability
>Actually lol no forget that he's fine now and gets what he wants in the first chapter with no effort
Why?

Generic doesn't equal to bad and I don't know how you can compare it with Natsu in any way. And yes Asta is the quintessential battle shonen mc by the shonen jump standards even if you dislike Black Clover.
>he screams a lot
Read the manga if you are bothered by the screams.

>Asta is the quintessential battle shonen mc
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

You don't read Medaka Box for Medaka though. Also she's hot so it's ok.

Kishimoto doesn't even care anymore. He can shit on paper and ask WSJ to scan this as his new manga and he will be ok. Just compare the quality of Naruto's first chapter and S8

The art is a pain in the ass and the main character is unlikable. At least the cat is quite decent.
The only reason why 8maru looks better than Decuck is because s8 has only begun recently. At first I am skeptical about Decuck but later on he becomes more and more boring, uninspiring plus O My 7 QUIRKS. Still, 8maru has potential to surpass Decuck in terms of worse shonen MC

It's the opposite, Kishimoto cares too much. According to him, a sci-fi samurai series was the first thing he pitched to Jump and they rejected him. Now he's allowed to do it.
He's been building this world and lore for months or even years now. It sounds like he put a lot of time into it.
The problem is it's incoherent and confusing. you become a cyborg by taking a key out of a stone and stabbing yourself, becoming a cyborg also gives you a free pet made out of water(?), your pet contains a sword hilt that you have to fuse with some kinda soul from your cyborg body(?), which allows you to to summon all kinds of bullshit (like guns, armor, swords and whatever else will be convenient for the plot I guess). Apparently you can also use they key from stones for other bullshit, like saving the universe(?) or powering random machinery(???).
Unless he turns it around somehow he will only prove his former editors right.

t. someone that started reading battle shonen 2 years ago.

He's not even memorable enough to be the worst than Deku in all honestly.

>Asking a cripple that dies 3 minutes after removing from life support to go fight villains.
>no effort

the reason why he got powers was because of his show of courage and love.

>ends a ninja manga to start another ninja manga
but why?

Luffy is fucking based, faggot, he's just low IQ.

>7 broken quirks
Wait has the 7 of them showed up already? I stopped reading after the LV started fighting machia.

It's a tried and true formula that has become stale and downright obnoxious
I'm not interested in an MC's development that's been done before, it repeats so often that I already know the outcome from the beginning. Why he reminds me of Natsu is because Natsu is like the baseline for a battle shonen lead : tends to be a simpleton yet sometimes show signs of battle genius, recklessness, highly energetic, extreme hunger, absence of nuance in speech, constantly declares hes going to be the king of X, shows incompetence at first but grows quickly, has nearly zero character traits not relating to strength...

So much that the characters themselves (hes a victim of this too) become nothing more than fantasy for the readers to theorize about what power ups he would get (duuuude what if Natsu absorbed the flames of dragon X, what if Natsu is E.N.D, etc.) because there is simply nothing going for them otherwise, and so you have no choice but to fall back on side characters (Mavis and Natsu's brother Zeref for example)

This kid pisses me off more than midoriya. He's a little cunt that talks shit all the time and everything is coming easy to him because he spent a majority of his life playing video games. Get the fuck out of here kishimoto. I had hopes for him when he was a cripple because I thought he would find a way to work past it and in time recover but no he fucking gets healed in the first chapter and not only that but he's actually a really rare type of space samurai that's going to save the world and he's already a natural at everything!

>There are actually people who believe Bakugou wasn't abusive to Deku

apparently including fucking Deku.

>Asta might be annoying but he's an orphan so he doesn't know any better
To be fair, deku was raised by a single mom, which is worse, if he were american, he would have been a schoolshooter.

Wtf I love Bakugo now

lol

>Waaahhh I wanna be a hero so nada
>Does nothing about it
>Bakugo sees through his bullshit and tells him to fucking kys.
He's based and right.

>I'm not interested in an MC's development that's been done before, it repeats so often that I already know the outcome from the beginning.
You tell me then,how will Asta end his journey?
>tends to be a simpleton yet sometimes show signs of battle genius
Asta is a simpleton because he's from a town but I'm pretty sure he¡s not a battle genious in any way or form.
>recklessness
That's a must for every battle shonen mc, you can't surpass yourself playing the safe route.
>extreme hunger
No
>absence of nuance in speech
What?
>constantly declares hes going to be the king of X
Does Natsu ever did that? That sounds more like One Piece or Naruto.
>shows incompetence at first but grows quickly
He learns quickly but he doesn't shows incompetence.
>has nearly zero character traits not relating to strength
That's not true at all? He cares a lot for his friends, he's a bit dumb, he's passionate when he is doing something, he's energetic, he's dense as fuck, he's competitive, etc
>So much that the characters themselves (hes a victim of this too) become nothing more than fantasy for the readers to theorize about what power ups he would get
But That's not true at all, Asta power ups are all very obvious, there is almost no room for speculations wich is a bad thing.
I don't even like Black Clover that much but the least you can do is reading the whole thing before posting obvious lies in the eyes of any BC reader.

I can't even get motivated to read this shit.
How are japs responding? Is it DOA or will Kishimoto's name carry it?

>That's not true at all? He cares a lot for his friends, he's a bit dumb, he's passionate when he is doing something, he's energetic, he's dense as fuck, he's competitive, etc
Should have mentioned "unique" traits. Those are all typical.
I dont think Natsu says he wants to become dragon king, that user must have confused him with Luffy. Natsu just wants to protect his Guild and that's it.

There are not "unique" traits in any battle shonen mc, everything has been done in the genre.

Don't say that, user!

They can't handle the truth...

How about Meliodas?

>Is it DOA or will Kishimoto's name carry it?
It doesn't matter right now. Jump will give this shit 50-100 chapters on Kishi's name alone.