Isekai looks interesting

>isekai looks interesting
>MC is an incel

Attached: stink.gif (485x498, 833K)

>isekai
>looks interesting

>MC is a volcel

Attached: virgin power.png (1920x1080, 990K)

>>isekai looks interesting
You already lost me here.

>incel
Ainz, slime, and...?
Girls are usually all over the MC and he has a functioning dick.

>incel
What does this even mean anymore?

ainz isnt an incel
all the girls want to fuck him
he doesnt want to fuck them

I mean incel pre-world transfer.

>ainz isnt an incel
He is and it's canon. He stated that he would've violated Albedo if not for his undead body.

>Interesting

albedo literally tried to rape him

So? He can't have sex due to his body and he regrets it.
That makes him involuntary celibate.

Nothing. Nebulous epic troll term thrown around by teen shitposters.

you're not an incel if women are constantly jumping your bones

>BNHA
>complaining about incels
ask me how i know you`re a woman

do you know any isekai where mc is a chadette?

You're an incel if you can't do it even if you want to.

It covers both involuntary(you want to have sex, but you can't) and celibate(you're not having sex) parts, so one most certainly is.

>MC is an incel
>Whole class gets isekaid and special powers
>He gets ostracized because his is degenerate
>Uses that power immediately to make the main ostracizer's girl his sex slave
>Is now going to enslave the entire class

Attached: 1506281933740.png (400x400, 138K)

Isekai protags are even incels, they are voluntarily celibate every time
>hurr durr a harem of big fat anime titties wants to go into my pants
>better act as dense and awkward as possible
>should any of them make a move just run away to protect your virginity
this shit is the worst

There's that mage isekai where the guy has a relationship with the elf and avoids the harem trope.

You probably haven’t read much isekai as many of them akchually do Have Sex. Now this doesn’t excuse the shitty story but the tendency now is to Have Sex.

>mhashit pic
deku is a incel

Which one?

Involuntarily Celibate
The term OP should have used was VOLcel because those MCs CHOOSE not to have sex with his harem of fetish material.

>incel
We did it reddit, we truly became the Yea Forums

broad range of MGTOW,incel,volcel,celibates,virgins over the age of 20

>isekai
>looks interesting

Attached: ryuko eyes.jpg (1260x712, 182K)

Your loss :3

NGE is my favorite isekai AND it has an incel protagonist, take that Yea Forums!

Person I don't like

>incel
>mods wont delete this
>mods wont permaban this reddit/tumblr transplant
>mods encourage this
>mods are discord trannies from resetera

Attached: cb0.jpg (356x357, 14K)

this retard doesn't understand the difference between incel and volcel. Damn the reddit trannies have taken over

>isekai mc was a regular meek OL in her old life
>proceeds to try and stab an injured man while still being a baby after getting isekaid

its the new "virgin loser"

>mha reaction image
They should ban that cancer already

It's not that they choose not to, they don't even realize it's an option most times. Ignorantly celibate.

>its popular so its cancer

It was only a matter of time, unfortunately
Goddamn crossboarders

It lost its meaning

It is, as proven by OP

Attached: epic.jpg (652x886, 93K)

>mods/jannies habitually delete posts that use the term incel citing the low quality rule
>OP pic is My Normie Academia so they don't touch it
Very nice. Must be good for the advertisers.

seether
seethe and dilate

>Isekai
>Has nice art
>Actually the MC isn't some self-insert
>Actually is promising
>Actually gets more and more interesting with every chapter
>Author dies
I will never be NOT MAD over Curse Blood.

OP is a faggot for using incel.

It's a term feminists used to autistically screech.
Basically, they can't stand the thought of people not being roasties like them. It makes them feel impure.

The word needs a filter. It's the cancer killing the chans.

Can't someone continue his work? That shit happens all the time.

I didn't hear about his son thinking about this. Also wouldn't be the same as what the author intended. Just leave a promising story as it is.

>MC is a feeblest hikkikomori
Self-insert for the poor otakus!
>MC is an average guy with no distinguishing traits
Self-insert to match the most watchers!
>MC is an overpowered hero who immediately conquers the world and gets a harem
Self-insert to make the wacthers feel good and fulfill their power fantasies!

How did incel become an acceptable insult? If someone's poor because they're an idiot, we're supposed to feel bad for them and give them free stuff. If an impulsive, stupid woman has kids out of wedlock, they become the tax payers' kids, because it's not her fault she fucked an awful person. If Africans are too weak to feed themselves or build a reasonable society, it suddenly becomes our job to save them - and don't you dare sterilize them, that's inhumane!

But a guy who can't reproduce despite wanting to is a loser we should all laugh at.

It was an insulted created in reddit and trmblr by trannies, roasties and their white knights.

Incel became an insult because that's what a certain group decided to call themselves. This group, despite calling themselves incels, had general traits outside of just not being able to have sex. They generally had a hatred for women, for men who they perceived as sexually successful, and had delusions about themselves. These traits tended to manifest themselves in cringy or irritating ways, alienating them from most other groups.

I'm sure most people who don't know anything about the incel identity picture some nerd from college who just didn't have luck with women or was too shy to approach them, but they're closer to Elliot Rogers. Far too high of standards, put the blame for their failures on everyone other than them, and assume other people's success is due to negative traits like shallowness or easiness.

Incels called themselves "incel" before anyone else started using it as an insult. It was the actual name of their community.

Wasn't it originally made up by some lesbian to describe herself?

Barusu.

Attached: 1556226748272.jpg (1280x1632, 524K)

came here to post that. well done Yea Forumsnon

You are right i confused it with the "Have sex" shitposting phrase they are using nowadays.

Yeah apparently. She sounds like a nutcase. What most people think of as incel comes more from 2013 but is a culmination of a lot of different mentalities towards virginity that came from the 2000's internet culture.

>discord trannies from resetera

>using the word uncle
Do the board a favor and off yourself

Remember there is an actual eldritch horror messing with his head to make him love emilia and act that way.

It's basically the same thing though. It all just points to a case of over-socialization in the accuser.

>op is a nigger

oh god the autocorrect

Just what is Yea Forums problem with Isekai? I find them fun to watch

OP we understand you like to suck dicks.

>mods are discord trannies from resetera
What the fuck is it about discord that attracts so many trannies?

They're like the garbage novels written for middle age women to get off that you can find in the bargain bin at a drug store. There's a ton, most are pretty trash to the point that the entire genre seems poisoned.

>over-socialization in the accuser.
Explain please.

Shut the fuck up you degenerated fucking pile of garbage. Word banning isn't something any sane person would ask for. Please go and kill yourself.

What I find funny is that the crowd who uses incel the most are the ones who are also against things like toxic masculinity and slut shaming.
Like imagine thinking that toxic masculinity is bad while at the same time "lol ur a virgin" is your go to insult.