Kengan onega

once again, preemptive raws thread

Attached: F59D7B14-124F-483B-8D5F-B41D29A5733E.jpg (1289x720, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/AYqy2Fv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_martial_arts
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj9ygvXt4x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping waiting for raw user to descend.

i’ve already descended, just waiting for my own source to descend

Attached: 46D9E32E-9C76-4477-B042-98A344E9290E.jpg (750x264, 147K)

Who will Koga end up having sex with?

Kaede?

Cosmo

Threesome with Cosmo and Adam

Cosmo is for Adam

(you)

The mobage is out?

yeah, in jp but easy to navigate apparently. Here’s my boyfriend

Attached: C2A5C58C-0332-4972-8FE8-3C02A69F41D3.jpg (750x906, 346K)

t. Himuro

You mean Gaolang

Big Daddy Gaolang gently holding Kaneda in his strong muscular arms when?

Ohma dies this chapter.

But he...

Attached: 6647A24B-9E5D-40B1-A855-AA2B32578EB3.png (1023x1134, 567K)

waiting for the "ohma never died" bomb

Bump

Attached: 183267492718931884829274.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

imgur.com/a/AYqy2Fv
Here you go, bastards

Attached: 7CF44B17-6632-46BB-BA7A-1293DC885A77.jpg (669x565, 251K)

Holy shit
Kazzy knows how to pick 'em

>2toku didn't job
>GOAT saying Kazucchi
Impressive

OP here for one last post
GET FUCKED MUMONFAGS LMFAOOOO

Attached: 9CE70BC1-9CBA-4E80-834D-40D14D640AED.jpg (678x656, 197K)

Wow, finally a non-jobber
Also, he ended the fight with a bitch slap

AH-AH
Called it

>NotSen won
Based, subverted my expectations

Even with the turning into jelly technique, he couldn't win

>imgur.com/a/AYqy2Fv

>notSen did not job
>Kazzy again confirmed to be one of the most feared and influential people on the planet

>Kazzy join my team of fighters

Truly one of the most competent men.

Attached: 1540479222331.png (819x513, 310K)

What were the pages with Kanohautismo saying?

If this is the level of Purgatory I see no problem in Koga joining, that also means Kazzy wont need to find that much of a firepower like beard.

Kind of refreshing desu, in any other battle manga nonSen would had been killed in powercreep.

you’ll have to wait until tomorrow

Attached: ADDF113F-C3FC-41C4-B426-6D23DBF63C59.jpg (326x302, 79K)

OP here
remember, purgatory still has S class fighters who’ll probably be kuroki level

Attached: E7FC4925-421D-462B-8E64-BE8C7BC93FFF.png (1334x750, 1.47M)

This was a good chapter.

>If this is the level of Purgatory
Ghostdude is literally a basic bitch jobber.

>purgatory still has S class fighters
Is this real or just a meme?

No the authors just decided that they didn't want to do the normal thing and have a Kengan fighter get destroyed in order to make Purgatory look more dangerous.

it’s real, go check the last few chapters

Attached: 230CDF12-D2E3-4B1D-8A51-E7B70F553579.jpg (750x739, 295K)

For all we know Ghost could've been one of the weaker ones in terms of the 30 A-Class fighters. I say Ghost was trying to earn his spot for one of the 13 fighters on the Purgatory side, but I guess that ain't happening after this chapter.

i cant do it someone might actually take it seriously, no its not real but he’s probably bottom of A class

Attached: 3BBDE3A1-67D4-4BA3-9B50-517C6A0FA362.jpg (177x181, 29K)

Compare the bottom 13 of the KAT and then compare the Top 13.
It's probably the same for Purgatory, plus at the very least Purgatory has one of the Illuminati members

Obligatory. If someone knows a serious moment i missed so far, call me out on it, dont want it to be half assed.

Attached: 1546287621.png (2134x1598, 3.45M)

Dear lord, he´s gigantic.

Attached: yq85hXn.png (462x444, 192K)

When he looked like a giant to that guy from nogi publishings. It was in the last chapter

Not sure how that one slipped through.

Attached: 1548346528892.png (690x2600, 1.14M)

>Not!Sen fought Agito
That explains his flippancy and probably was done as a way to excuse why a Purgatory fighter lost

They did mention that he would have done well in the Asura Tournament didn't they, or an I misremembering?

They might have, but the fact he seems to have done some damage to Agito (though it's unsure how long before the tournament that was so unknown level of EVOLUTION) means he's clearly a competent guy

I still have no fucking clue why he has fucking goat eyes

Anyone knows what was up when they were suddenly referring to Agito?

Judging from the art he had to have been about Okubo's level or a little better. Goalang seemed to be the first to exceed the Fang so Toku2 isn't that good, and The Fang didn't have too much damage done to him in the fight.

Not bad for Toku2, he'd get to the top 8 or something like that.

Yeah, Cosmo mentioned it.
Judging from the flashback he was able to make Agito go autism mode so he had to have been pretty strong.

Toku2 fought Agito at some point in the past.

Well yeah, but how come that was relevant all of a sudden? What was the point?

To justify why this nobody was beating one of Purgatory's A-Listers. This keeps Purgatory a threat, while also avoiding the trap of creating a jobber to be murked to make Purgatory seem stronger.

If a company issues a distinctively severely injured fighter and the fighter dies in a match, that company must take responsibility. If a fighter is killed by his opponent after the match is concluded by referee stoppage or a surrender, the company which issues the opponent is penalized. If a fighter kills his opponent before a referee stop can occur, no one is penalized or called to answer for it. Ryuuki calls it a loophole, which it is. Nitoku makes mention of Ghost's specially trained fingertips, which are super dangerous because they can pluck, stab, grab, etc. Also, his movements leave no trace. The purpose of this is to fuck with master martial artists who use foresight. His fighting style is Kunlun School's Snake Form Fist and the afterimage move is its secret technique, which is named 'Wei Shen': 'fake body'. Nitoku breaks Ghost's leg. Agito once had a very difficult fight against Nitoku, winning by a hair; Nitoku spent 6 months in recovery. Kaede wonders how current Nitoku and current Agito would fare against one another. Nitoku pauses to advise that Ghost surrender before his injuries worsen. Pushing him down again, Nitoku tells Ghost that Wei Shen will only work on someone if it's their first time seeing it; there are tons of ways to deal with it once you know the trick. Walking away, he says it's ironic that a ghost should have its leg broken. Idemitsu tells Yamashita that, as promised, he's come over to play.

Attached: i-111.jpg (790x495, 302K)

>Idemitsu tells Yamashita that, as promised, he's come over to play.
cute

Attached: 1545575325124.png (708x274, 232K)

So Toku2 is actually in the top 4 strongest fighters in the series? That's honestly a surprise.

Nice, can't wait to dump it tomorrow. I'll be there as usual.

OP again
already seen it, never been happier in my life

Attached: BCBB997F-1A1A-4357-801E-942F5A2ACDF2.jpg (609x510, 232K)

Err, I fucked that up. He doesn't leave no trace; he projects a fake trace.

Based and medicinepilled

Yeah didn't expect him to be that strong.

>S class fighters who’ll probably be kuroki level
At best there's probably only going to be one Purgatory fighter that could go toe to toe with Kuroki. But then again Kuroki isn't going to fight so we'll never really know

Remember when they mentioned how A-listers are as strong, or stronger than the top kengan fighters?

Do remember that EVERYONE who appeared in the Kengan tournament are the top kengan fighters, they are the top 32 who fought their way to the top and each earned their position at the very pinnacle of Kengan at the time.

So when they said they are stronger than the top kengan, they are saying they are as strong, or stronger than Adam, Chiba, Meguro, Nezu, Koizan, Karo, ect. Not saying offhandedly "Oh yeah, they are stronger than Omha and Agito, yeah even Gensai is a pushover compared to them."

Attached: OmhaBreaksOver.png (380x544, 298K)

It's like you're reading over the "or stronger than" part on purpose

best time of the week is finally here

Attached: traps.png (750x1078, 972K)

the fuck? When did Kazzy have sex?

What, I said they are as strong, or stronger than Adam, Chiba, Ect. which is still an incredibly intimidating feat.

But it seems a lot of people are taking this brag as "Oh yeah, Purgatory is like 200 Agito class fighters, even at the bottom of A-list."

like, chapter one of Kengan Asura

dude that was like the first or second chapter

all day every day

Attached: 1544449420192.png (460x477, 184K)

First Chapter, when he meets Omha he has a primal urge of "This guy is so alpha I better impregnate somone while I still can."

Attached: GoldenWoww.png (814x297, 250K)

>Gay traps are

>stronger than Adam, Chiba etc.
Says who? They said Kengan Fighters, they didn't give any specifics. Stop strawmanning.

>right to left
Leave

>which is still an incredibly intimidating feat.
Not really if we take into account who are part of Kazzy's Kengan team right now

fixed just for you

Attached: traps2.png (750x1078, 976K)

>left to right
One. Job.

Didn't know Yoda was based.

it was a wild ride starting from first 15 chapters of Omega thinking that he really is secretly super strong guys and then going into asura just to find that he is even stronger

>People think that Kazzy would just pick any low tirer fighter to fight one of Purgatory's A-Class fighters
Did you guys forget who you are dealing with?

Attached: 1559229660598.png (314x366, 123K)

Reminder that Kaede is a secret weeb

How can someone from Japan be a weeb?

Kazzy knew Ghost was A lister, so he brought best fighter possible to both ensure victory and have a gauge of Ghost's skill, to know the bottom required skill from his team.
>Nitoku was supposed to face Kokuro
Either he expected Nitoku to figure out Stinger mid fight, or he expected Nitoku to grab initiative and drop into submission before Kokuro used it. Because I doubt Nitoku have seen Kokuro fight and knew what Stinger is.

Why do Adam and Cosmo look so much like a married couple?

Because you can fit about 3-5 Cosmo's inside 1 Adam.
Saint Seiya would never stand a chance against Adam Dudley.

I think I can fuck up Koga with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Koga is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Koga with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

>tfw Ohma never procreated

How much better are you than the rest of the people that go to your gyms? Koga's training up to this point has mainly been going to local gyms and beating the shit out of everyone in there.
If you aren't the best of the best (like the Kengan Fighters are) he's already beaten 10 of you. Although against the best of the Kengan Universe's UFC I'd see Koga getting fucked up bad.

I think I can fuck up Sekibayashi with bare hands

I practice WWE Wrestling for 7 years now, Lucha Libre in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, take his attacks, and throw good clotheslines to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Sekibayashi is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Sekibayashi with a steel chair anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

>Fujoshits trying to ruin another thread
Disgraceful.
Its been a month or two since I've seen this, good times
Its a copypasta young newfag, its from an old Spanish site I think, I don't remember the lore quite well.

How the fuck am I going to know a copypasta from a Spanish site?

Attached: DvOrKCaV4AIqeEv.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 294K)

I'm still convinced that the Kures jacked his seed before he went for the long sleep.

Lurk more is the simplest solution, someone gave a full rundown of it months ago, there was an entire thread filled with the pasta but specifically tuned towards different characters from Ashura and Omega.

While copypasta might have originated somewhere else, I remember it was posted in here in some early Omega threads.

>telling known murderer Ryuki about the murder loophole

Not everyone in Japan is an otaku.

>Pushing him down again, Nitoku tells Ghost that Wei Shen will only work on someone if it's their first time seeing it; there are tons of ways to deal with it once you know the trick.
Seems like a common thing that happens to some newly introduced characters.
Gaoh was handling Kokuro's rushes, because his rushes were pretty straightforward, so easy to block if you are good at it. Pankration guy, on the other hand, clearly managed to land several hits on Ryuki, who is unlikely to have ever faced such fighting style.
Similar with Earth-Crouching Dragon, which Koga said that the only reason he can see a way to counter it is because he saw it him use on Kokuro, who was defeated by it as he couldn't see it coming. Coincidentally, anyone who could have seen Ryuki's first match is blocking it without much problem, while those that have not seen it were either hit by it (El Ninja) or haven't realised that Ryuki's probably strongest move has been blocked (Adam and Cosmo).
Now Nitoku defeated Ghost because he knew what he's facing, even if he needed a bit to gather enough information to be sure what he's facing. He won thanks to his experience.

In a way, Koga is building up to become more effective Fighter than Ryuki is now on the principle of knowing so many fighting styles.

It's okay he's reformed he wouldn't do nothin

GOAT will probably ask for a fight. Just for the lols. Maybe we get another Koga fight

Hopefully he doesn't challenge kazzy, it'd be a pitifully onesided duel.

>he's reformed
Worm

Attached: Muteba.png (270x270, 93K)

He handeld everything very nicely. He stayed very calm most of the fight and countered every of ghost moves with a realistic technique. When his punches did not work he submitted him on the ground. Than the foresight thing. Agito prob. evolved against his countering last minute when they fought.

That's for sure

Attached: 06.jpg (960x1361, 175K)

Yeah, Toyoda wouldn't even know what would hit him.
After all, we all remember how Nogi reacted when Kazzy asked him if he means he wants Kazzy to fight for him.

Attached: 1545317201750.png (986x596, 284K)

No fuckin way, what poor luck would Koga have to have to get pushed into another fight against top tiers this early.

I love Adam so much

He leveled up a bit maybe we'll see some shitty Rasenshu- i mean stinger that he practiced in secret at night after his training sessions

What are you talking about? Do you even know the definition of a weeb?

I wonder who Adam is working for right now

Either that tan Securities asshole, or he's a free agent.

She likes being paddled?

Nobody can beat the dragon's eye, he's only not entering any tournaments out of kindness for all the future fighters.

Attached: NBa3BUy.png (470x560, 314K)

Seki was a manlet?

What was the context?

>gay traps are
Are what?

>Master Roshi's Ultra Instinct and Kazzy's Dragon Eye working together in perfect harmony.
Imagine

>tfw Danberu anime looks good
What to do now?

Attached: 60703133_2304895809830561_7029979508002656160_n.jpg (960x959, 88K)

Kingan Asura, a muscle movie in Danberu. Absolute Unit Kazuo meme is no longer just a meme.

It doesn't mean anything. It's just a non-existent word from a Perry Bible Fellowship comic.

Watch Danberu to see what the Kengan fighters look like when actually animated, then pray that if there is a Kengan anime Season 2 that it doesn't look so fucking terrible.

Shut up.

Seemed like a fun fight, I look forward to the translation.

Goat > satan head > evil

Basic shit, newfag.

Attached: 1545581040734.png (787x866, 744K)

is this fetish art?

What just because someone has goat eyes they have to be evil? I'm sure he's a really cool guy

It's fantastic.

Seki = Mukibayashi Jun
Kaz = Kyazuo
Ohma = Tokinma Ohmasuru

Attached: 11.jpg (960x1361, 196K)

Evil guys can be cool. Just look at based Ed.

The only "evil" character from Ashura was Rino's father, and he even failed at that.

he a good boy n he gonna go to space

Yeah, they'll certainly show Gaolang and Ozu Toshio (and Shion Soryuuin).
They'll probably show Adam Dudley (given Harnnold appears, and that's all in Texas) and Mitsuyo since the chapter "Massage" is pretty early.
They might even show Ohma, Kaz, Seki, Karla given the surroundings. Oh, and Himuro, since Machio explicitly goes to the same bar Kaz gets drunk at and Himuro serves him "his usual" drink.

Attached: 07.png (960x1361, 435K)

For the Soryuuin girls, yeah.

Attached: It's a Family Trait.png (584x379, 123K)

>"his usual" drink
Is it protein?

those are some nice tits

Straight.

Bingo

Attached: Volume 2 (6).png (847x1200, 412K)

Julius x Shion soon?

Never know, a good muscle strip might make her lose focus.

Attached: 1545461804411.png (907x563, 224K)

Who knows who'll catch her attention.

Attached: 183-omake.jpg (960x1361, 189K)

>TFW you're so weak you'd never build the muscles to get Shion to like you

Sandrovich likes drawing all his adult (single) women as alcoholics looking for men.

There's an entire chapter on it, actually, in Danberu Which i finished translating weeks ago

Attached: 15.png (800x1134, 603K)

Her sister is even more a hard-deal. She loves the chest most, too, but she wants EVERY part to be huge and bulging.

Attached: Ovulation Numbers.png (788x237, 176K)

Because I reckon he and most of his audience are single alcoholic men looking for women. I mean I know I am.

No problem with him drawing our similarities.Well, actually, I don't drink: I don't like the way it tastes. No joke.

And ALL the adult single ladies love drinking in his mangas.

Attached: 02.jpg (960x1361, 172K)

>that content-looking Karla
Hnnnnnghhhhh

Sumo guy is a kid! A kid!

Japs are in general a bunch of drunkards so it fits.

>ALL the adult single ladies love drinking in his mangas.
So he probably gets along with fun women irl.

MAAM drawing her just a little unfinished to keep the "hint" there.

I still think Kure Dad is Golgo 13. And that 17/18-year-old Yakusha "Yaksha" given the reference to demons successfully banged him while he was in his 30s.

Attached: 121.png (274x177, 32K)

One of the youngest there, even!

Attached: 128-omake.jpg (960x1361, 187K)

Murobuchi and Sharkteeth are actually super cute together, is there a translation for this?

As far as I can tell, the movement of Ghost is based on the knee, something akin to Sen's dodging while in Peak Condition, except it's something done in much wider way for the sake of setting up that specific way of fighting and screwing with normal foresight.
I find it ironic that Not!Sen has broken Not!Agito's fingers after the latter tried to do a hit at the face.

We are waiting for the omake translations for when they will all be done. All we know that they are working on them.

Ghost's trick made me think of earth shrinking

>the movement of Ghost is based on the knee
No, it's just listing the kinds of subtle changes which enable master martial artists to predict an opponent's next move.

Judo guy was evil too.

He just wanted to have fun

Meguro is a pure bean, just geuinely and medically insane, not evil, he can't help it.

Attached: 06_164729_847_1200.jpg (847x1200, 169K)

Judo was evil, Muteba and Shark Lady were pretty shitty, Raian was evil, a majority of the cast were total assholes on the street

Muteba and Togo are more like amoral than evil, Muteba just does whatever he's being paid to do and Togo just does whatever's in her own interest without caring how it affects others.

Muteba did show a bit of an honorable side when he pinned Seki at the end of their match to give him a wrestler's defeat.

>Judo was evil
Who? Meguro? He was a mentally unstable guy. Not even Akoya can be called plain evil.

NINTENDOOOOOOO

Attached: 1NKGZbl_d.jpg (640x1138, 87K)

Let alone when Muteba came to Seki and gangs rescue to pay back for the wrestling session. He might be a killer/mercenary/legendary sexmachine, but he was by no means a bad guy.

Whose the guy with red hair

Based

Is Shunka still alive or did her boyfriend execute her already?

Attached: 1546714409169.jpg (847x1200, 384K)

The one with sunglasses next to Goat? He's one of the 13 representative fighters for Purgatory

Probably one of the 13 gladiators

I’m assuming she’s still alive since he has other evil to fight, although it’s been a while and I don’t quite remember his motivation besides killing evil or why she’s on his kill-list.

>tfw no justicefag daddy boyfriend to keep you on a leash

Looks falconish, if you ask me.

That Hair? Its that falcon guy

Ay my boy we had the same thought

Reminds me of metsudos grandson

To me, it's the shape of glasses + hair that makes him look like a falcon. His nose is sharp too. Normal ears, so not a grappler.

Son actually

Well, martial arts usually are made from influence of other martial arts, and it's clear that not all moves of Niko Style can be traced back to Gaoh Style Classical Jiu-Jitsu or Kaiwan Style Karate.
After all, people at first expected that Ryuki uses some Southern Chinese style, due to how he fought until he went all out against Kokuro.

Good point. Oh well, figuring way of how to read this fighting style without Nitoku telling us will be a fun thing to think about.

>source: my ass

Akoya believes that Evil people spawn evil people, so if your a Yakuza, then he will kill your children and siblings just to make sure.

Shunka's cousin was murdering his way up the family tree after the inheritance to become CEO where Akoya killed him, of course she is related to him, she she has murderer-blood in her already and will be culled when it is time for her justice.

When you murder an innocent person for reasons no court of law would allow with no hesitation, yes you can.

How bad is your reading comprehension, faggot? What I posted was just speculative. But you're retarded if you think Kuroki would fight this one.

We are not talking about laws, otherwise most of the fighters should be in jail.

He was evil enough to hide his insanity to his father before murdering him alongside all the dojo. He went total bananas afterwards

I still like that small detail that Ren actually made Meguro a small grave on the island.

Yeah, in the Extras and Omakes, you see that the Julius/Meguro/Ren squad actually spent a good amount of time together.

Ren is a narcisistic fag but also a team player. He is probably used to tag along weirdos and pay them respect even so

>I may have murdered my father, but even I think those guys are weirdos

Attached: 198-omake.jpg (960x1361, 182K)

Oh boy, I suppose it was always inevitable that Agito would be used to prop up the new fighters.

Well, Nitoku was mentioned last chapter that he could get far in Tournament if he wouldn't be on one of his breaks at the time, so it's hardly surprising he fought Agito.

Yeah but's kinda funny it's 'He survived fighting him and the PTSD of fighting him' is becoming an achievement in and of itself

Apparently he gave Agito one of the harder fights. Though we do not know how strong Agito were at the time compared to even start of the tournament.

We also don't know when in Nitoku's career that was.
Though to be fair I'd say it would probably be at least 4 matches in before he meets Agito.

Okay, if this was to showcase Nitoku strength I'm sold, I guess he's going to be part of the 13 Kengan fighters.

I'm still iffy.
Mostly because there are A LOT of character from the first series I want in, but I know they do need some fresh blood.

I'm usually not for shipping but I think it'd be cute if togo were the first woman to tie muteba down.

Thats one of the issues of sequels, who to keep and what to bring in new.

So, can we expect a “Sen on standby” during Omega?

I don't know if I want to personally. Sen was alright, but I'd rather some new character or an different old character revamped like Saw Paing.

Nitoku just beat Ghost by countering his secret technique just like how people are starting to counter Ryuki's Gaoh Style.

He will be Ryuki's tutor, one of the 13 Kengan fighters, or both.

Does Jose have a chance to be one of Purgatory's 13?

I didn't find Saw Paing interesting at all, so I'd pass on that one.

He’s got a fun gimmick but I don’t think he’d make it because he hasn’t really shown himself to be particularly strong; while he did tank Koga’s hits well enough he’s too easily distracted/loses track of time too much and at the time Koga was weaker than he is now and even now Koga seems low mid-tier at best.

I chose Paing because of his connection to Gao Lang. But there are better choices. Rei making a comeback would be fun, but its hard to guess what the future plan is.

Saw Paing was ok but there's better choices for characters that need more time in the to shine, besides an obvious choice like Gozo, there's people like Nezu and Chiba Takayuki who both had interesting Gimmicks but didn't get to show off much since they where smacked down.

True, but I think GOAT is choosing based on who would be more entertaining to watch fight rather than who would win.

The problem is that Jose didn't actually flex yet. Even against Gaoh all we got was his high flying acrobatics. I don't know if he is 13 fighter but he's still not revealed his actual cards.

Nezu is married user, gotta work honest to provide.

Rei by all accounts should be BUSTED when he comes back.
He'll probably develop 2D high speed movement instead of the 1D straight line dash
Literally nobody without foresight or named Barry or Pietro should even touch him

What's to say he can't let loose every once in a while, maybe he's taken to doing Kengan matches on the side to make some extra cash and to keep his body in top shape.

ALRIGHT, ANONS!

Design a fighter!

>What's their martial art (if they use one)?
>What's their gimmick?
>What's their personality?

He runs the risk of getting injured, or getting killed at worst.

>Eskrima
>Ultra flexible joints or extremely efficient musculature
>Extremely irritable because of a lack of sleep, catatonic when he is asleep

>sleepy bando

>hardcore wrestling (baseball bats, barbed wire, etc.)
>huge pain threshold, not immune to pain, but total lack of self preservation, wants the show to be spectacular more than actually winning
>pic related everytime he meets his opponent
>looks like a Mick Foley tribute

Attached: grimes.jpg (277x238, 21K)

Thats pretty much just Seki tho

It's an interesting foreshadowing considering that Kazzy's ancestors were actually fighters.

Ottoman slap boxing.
Super strong palms and hands
Probably a 'regal' personality, styles himself as some kind of sultan

Which is that martial arts where it's basically just muay thai but instead of breaking your legs it's your knucks?

Hassad soon

Attached: Kengan Asura - Vol.00 Ch.4 - The Arabian Whirlwind - 3.png (848x1200, 313K)

So NotSen is at least Gaolang level then? Gaolang did pretty good till agito got lucky and blocked a punch with his elbow.

No way.
Gao needed two Evolutions and that was after his Okubo Evolution, which happens and unknown time after he evolved fighting NotSen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_martial_arts

Neat list of styles. Some are really unique.

Attached: 1547757557779.jpg (900x1200, 309K)

The thing is that list is somewhat limited. It only includes those martial arts deemed notable enough by Wikipedia editors to have an article. So, you don't see interesting obscure ones like Beng Bu Quan.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj9ygvXt4x0

I am not an expert in Tai Chi, but that looks not dissimilar to a Tai Chi drill ran at x2 speed. Neat.

Lethwei?
Or laotian variant of this I forgot the name, I dunno

That's just northern mantis

I wonder if they play street fighter when they have their kengan kids meeting.

>blacked
i'm with you

That's just northern mantis

nothing to do with that friend. I just kinda like their dynamic.

Love this meme

No, it isn't. Look into it.

The CEO that used Bando as a fighter was clearly evil.

Not exactly, the joint thing wouldn’t be used offensively, just as a way to be immune to grapples because he can contort his way out.

Wasn’t he actually an old schoolmate? That and he was using Bando because the Japanese govt was making him and hoping Bando died in the matches.

No Bando's old schoolmate used the Doctor to try to kill Bando working with the Government.

He loves throwing the peace sign

Attached: 14.jpg (960x1361, 196K)

Cute

Good fight, not too shabby

can you fit Adam inside Cosmo?

>pig
lol

Ofc he eats Boss Burgers

Hope he beats the laziness out of Sen

That looks heavily like a mantis style. Would be neat if you could explain

Should Kure take in Muromuchi considering that he almost is genetic perfection?

I guess you could say that it is a Mantis style in that it is incorporated into modern stuff. It is the style on which many of the later Mantis forms were based; it predates them. Northern Mantis Fist is the most direct descendant of Beng Bu Quan (Collapsing Step Fist), but it isn't identical. For example, Beng Bu uses many more kicks and has a lower stance.

Praying Mantis Fist is 螳螂拳. Northern Praying Mantis Fist is 北螳螂拳. Collapsing Step Fist is 崩步拳.

That's a common thing in martial arts gimmicks/"super moves" can have a lot of power but if your opponent catches up on them they are easy to punish. For example jump kicks and similar things have a shitton of power but are hard to setup and if your opponent catches you in the jump with something, well, you are fucking dead.

The fuck, it said Wing Chun ?

Attached: tumblr_me6finGhSR1rvcjd7o2_250.gif (245x183, 715K)

everyone is so wholesome i like it

>Classical Irish Bare Knuckle Boxing
>The bones in his hands were born deformed and massive, causing him to have abnormally large hands even for his large stature, the knuckles and areas where his metacarpals connect to the joints in particular are far denser then a regular man's making his fingers almost unbreakable, but outside of combat its found out that he can barely do normal daily activities because he can barely open his hands beyond a certain point, so he constantly has his wife running around with him to help him get by and do what most would consider extremely simple things.
>A loud ass who slurs his words and likes to shit talk his opponents while fighting them, but off it a kind hearted bastard who holds no grudges and loves having conversations with those he's gone blow to blow with.

>no timeskip sequel starring Old man Kazzy as kengan chairman and his grandson as the star fighter, with both Beard-tier training on top of dragon eyes

No no it's a Japanese martial arts