ShingeKI NO Kyojin

Will any of these three survive by the end? Eren's death is a long gone conclusion, Historia is carrying the biggest deathflag and Reiner has been wishing for death for years now. Will Isayama become the first Mangaka to kill all of his main characters in a shounen manga?

Attached: 1556920954749.jpg (966x575, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdsrL_chGkM
imgur.com/a/TUUMS
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75193354
youtu.be/MWGHwI92nf0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=r4Um6okMHcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Will Isayama become the first Mangaka to kill all of his main characters in a shounen manga?

Attached: pucci.jpg (1560x1200, 1M)

Is this part 6?

Why is shingeki no kyojin the best manga ever???
It literally shits on Yea Forums
COPE
O
P
E

Eren will lovingly end Reiner's life

Isayama won't be so kind to Reiner. If anything he has the highest change of survival when compared to Eren and Historia.

Isn't his death inevitable? His term is almost up, isn't it?

Yes

Eren will cure titan AIDS

Yeah but he will be the only surviving warrior by the end.

I am now spoiled. Thank you.

Does it count if a few of the mcs are going to die because of plot regardless?

It's possibly Falco inherits the armor titan while Colt gets the beast titan.

>EHcucks are brainlets

>dead thread

>everyone crying about spoilers
/snk/ truly is a tumblr tumor

>implying Reiner is done with suffering even a small bit

There won't be any new shifters.

Except for Historia if the worst case scenario does actually happen.

If zeke indeed does die in battle, the final conflict will probably be a race to get Historia, since she is the last royal, and Marley now knows how to use the FT, now the question is how many sides will the conflict have?

>Marley now knows how to use the FT
Shouldn't Eren be aware of it as well since he has Frieda's memories?

What? Eren can't use the FT on his own but he's discovered the way to circumvent the 145th king's vow ever since chapter 89, after remembering Dinah. Not sure what role Frieda's memories would play in this.

I still don't quite understand why Eren can't just hold Historias hand and rumble.

Has to be a royal titan and Eren is against her becoming a shifter.

CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

Attached: gabi1.png (727x1137, 147K)

>hasn't read fucking JoJo, one of the most entry level and influential manga ever

SnKucks are the peak of newfaggotry

Attached: cringe.png (640x480, 427K)

Post yfw timeloop ending

Attached: 1560354446087.png (336x312, 53K)

>EHcucks are newfags
nothing new

Your makes no sense, Eren already knows how to use the FT since ch89, he just was in denial in the beginning.

EMchad here, I also have never read Jojo because I only read manga I like to read, not what Yea Forums tells me to read.

i will die inside when historia bites the dust

Attached: his.jpg (981x700, 332K)

Meh, I don't really care about her all that much.

Eren too

ok

Historia is boring.

Can shipperfags finally fuck off??

It's actually gonna make me sick and ruin my week if it happens. Yeah I know it sounds pathetic.

I like her, but I'm not that invested in fictional characters. One of my favorties is already dead anyway and I already expect the same to happen to Historia, because of the Mist ending

>when
That ain't happening.

Gabi will save Kaya when her family is eaten alive (again).

SAYONARA, SEKAI...

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

She is not dying, but she'll become a shifter in the end, making all Eren's efforts to save her meaningless

Attached: sperg.png (884x1300, 1.1M)

>I know it sounds pathetic.
You're a pathetic human being, kill yourself.

Attached: 1559668235454.png (722x720, 298K)

I am 99% sure this is a falseflag.

Attached: 1559931337101.jpg (445x521, 184K)

>I know it sounds pathetic.
your a cool guy user dont worry

Attached: 1557403508524.png (745x1017, 756K)

Cute and canon

Attached: 62305348_582548545485625_4832570658837757952_o.jpg (1080x632, 60K)

Memes aside, why is he fighting so hard? He wasn't this determined even in the start of the story. No shipfag replies pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdsrL_chGkM
grim reminder

Now it's not just about leaving the walls, but actually about Eldians on Paradis still existing or being wiped out

>shitren-selfinserters
cringe

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOO I AM FREEEEE.png (748x1036, 237K)

He's going to be a father + Sasha's death + He's probably running out of time.
I'm guessing that during the conversation with Yelena he learnt about the whole wine plot which probably made him realize that there are enemies everywhere.

If i'm honest with you, there's an answer that could respond basically all the questions to Eren's behavior but I'm not going to say it, I'll just say that he seeking freedom has always been a thing, and still it never gave him such a drive force before

I will never get over that weakass AAAAA. Can one get any lazier than that?

Attached: b3139018dd851a27fd0d10abc93fe1f5IMG_587.jpg (1115x1600, 831K)

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

Based Pucci

imgur.com/a/TUUMS
cute and even more canon

Attached: e3tDNK1.jpg (600x840, 93K)

Is there any character that is more based than Theo Magath? And I'm not talking about Taichō Magatō. Hell, I'm not even talking about Supreme Commander GODgath mounting Pieck's anti-than cannon, so that he can weaken Shitren and have him eaten. I'm NOT talking about Commander Theo Magath when he was risking his life whilst fighting in the trenches with the Erudia-jin Butai around Fort Slava. I couldn't be talking about Commander Chadgath as head of the Senshi-tai, rigorously training the warrior cadets whilst harboring hidden feelings of sympathy and respect for said Eldian children. I'm definitely not talking about Magath when he met Willy Tybur, whose respect he earned through being a realist and pragmatist, thus securing him a place as Commander-In-Chief of Marley. I'm really not talking about Acting Supreme Commander GODgath who bravely faced the assault of the Chōsa Heidan in Liberio whilst dealing the first blow to the usurper Eren Jager’s Kyojin. Do you think I'm talking about Chadgath, the genius who managed to quickly figure out that Sieg betrayed him by analyzing the remains of his body after the battle of Liberio? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Gensui Teo Magatō, the mastermind behind the Marleyan surprise attack on the Jaegerists and Shitren, BTFOing both with the Kūtei Butai, as well as superior planning and technology. I'm talking about Supreme Commander of the Māre-gun, and thus the Māre Rikugun and Māre Kaigun Theo “The God” Magath, who is the modern Helos incarnate, the man who shall save the world from the wicked devils of Paradis lead by the genocidal brothers Eren and Sieg, thus securing a better future for his Marleyan countrymen, as well as the Eldian citizens of Marley, all whilst propelling the world into a new era of peace and prosperity.

Attached: dlos2f0iiu231.png (620x584, 429K)

>He's going to be a father
>my wife's son
b-based Chadren

>still trying to make this shit a thing after getting BTFO time and time again
Weren't you spamming pic related a few months ago?

Attached: 1541773419178.png (209x242, 76K)

KEK that pic, and it turned out to be the exact other way around

does the guy on the picture look like zeke to you, shitren-selfinserter uchiha?

delet

Attached: 1554744453401.png (204x204, 56K)

Attached: D8xmHPfUYAAteIf.jpg (473x1200, 131K)

Remember

Attached: 2018-11-19 (2).png (796x779, 298K)

Based and Marépilled.

Attached: pii ....jpg (203x257, 14K)

Attached: D8sHK_IUYAA2Bgs.jpg (700x495, 77K)

FINALLY those other threads are dead. Why are mods so incompetent.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1496531960609.png (269x255, 85K)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75193354

For the EEfag(s)

Attached: 75193354_p20_master1200.jpg (600x847, 284K)

>Chadren raped Faye-chan in the paths dimension
MEGA BASED

>hi face in the bottom left panel
He's imagining it's Annie

>SergeantGross(l*dditor)
Cringe.

*Chasky

Attached: 1560107121758.png (557x439, 432K)

are you reading at literally the speed of light?

;_;

Attached: D8fGi1nUIAAHexO.jpg (1170x866, 320K)

I want to KISS Fay on the CHEEK.

peak kino

Attached: 1559226055442.png (1104x1080, 661K)

Haven’t even posted itt until this reply kek

>the entire manga reduced to nothing

Attached: 1464439778896.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

EAMJSC orgy when?

Attached: 1556351012761.jpg (716x775, 131K)

I want to nut on Annie's face!

Attached: Best Girl on sunday.png (848x472, 503K)

But Eren led Kruger to Grisha so Grisha could pass it on to him.

Attached: 1560128813867.png (1184x1426, 482K)

Unironically basado.

As much as i love Timeloops and time travel shenanigans, such a thing for SnK it wouldn't work and all the themes and buildoffs that isayama has done would be ruined, for the sake of something that only would serve for shock value and nothing more

>theme is walking forward
>timeloop ending

Attached: 1559834006801.png (596x333, 437K)

It would be the worst ending possible for a manga where taking hard desitions and living with the consequences is a recurrent theme. But I do think that scene of Eren dreaming under the tree is a memory of his future, a lingering will traveling through time.

>No shipfag replies pls
You knew what you were gonna get when you asked that question. Anyway, the only explanation I can come up with is that it's no longer just about muh freedom. It's bigger than himself, and now more than ever he can't allow himself to fuck up. The fact that Reiner himself was asking Eren that question despite the fact that he already knew he cared about his friends and always wanted to get rid of the things (previously the titans) standing between himself and his freedom to see the outside world is evidence enough that Eren's motivation can't be reduced to that anymore. Is it because he *may* have a baby on the way? Who knows, we'll see soon enough.

Also loosely related, but this surprise attack he hadn't anticipated was already enough to anger him since it meant he was no longer in complete control of the situation, and Reiner trying to push his suicidal bullshit onto him must have increased that anger/hatred tenfold.

Eren isn't a manwhore like Grisha. The entire manga is about Eren not becoming like Grisha

Attached: mad.jpg (180x243, 35K)

At least own up to your retardation, man.

>makes a mistake
>y-you're the retard
reddit may be more your speed

Never since Sasha is dead.

Attached: hmm.jpg (153x159, 9K)

user, don't you know about paths

No need, Eren already fuck them over hardcore.

>Eren gets all nine titan powers
>It turns him into the Devil himself
>He rumbles Marley and forces a truce
>The rumbling causes him to die early
>Mikasa is there with him when he dies
>"See you later, Eren"
>With his last breath, he returns all of the titans to the paths
>He directs the titan inheritance backwards along the paths
>As his soul travels back, parts of his memories are left in previous shifters
>He finally ends up in front of Ymir Fritz
>She gains the power of the titans and sees his will
>His last memory is directed toward his child
>To You, 2000 Years From Now:
>"You are free"
>Eren never gets to meet his son or name him, and the last panel is a symbolic embrace

This timeloop would create a bootstrap paradox where Eren is both the eventual product of the deal with the devil and also the cause of the deal in the first place. By giving back the power of the titans he would "become" the devil by giving them to Ymir in the first place, but it would also remove titans entirely from the present. It would explain Kruger's future memories as well as Eren's dream. It creates an infinitely repeating 2000 year time loop while every action in the story still remains meaningful.

In other words: Time before Ymir --> Ymir's deal and the era of the titans (2000 years, repeating) --> Time after Ymir where humanity is free

Attached: 1559970202025.png (651x782, 482K)

fuck off with this reddit theory. if eren was getting all nine titans then pieck would have been eaten by now.

Hell, he would have eaten Annie as soon as he got to Paradis

theres no way for him to eat annie. only porco can break titan crystals.

yours is a paradox not exactly a loop like the other anons want, that could actually work in paper but who knows?

Still not impossible. Hell, we don't even know if he would physically need all the powers to pull it off anyways since he's the Founding Titan. Simply sending the coordinate itself backwards could break paths.

I think the WH probably has a way to cut through the crystal if it itself can create them.

What mistake did I make? I wasn't implying your pic had Zeke on it, just that you were still trying to push for the same tired "F-FREE"/controlled meme even though you already got BTFO before.

Go back nigger

just shut the fuck up

>Erenfag SEETHING

Attached: 1512597189227.png (278x424, 124K)

He also surprises MA in 111. With Mikasa stunned and Armin hesistated to transform into CT in a building with people it would have been pretty easy to eat him

Attached: 0112-009.jpg (1066x1600, 429K)

>Simply sending the coordinate itself backwards could break paths.
headcanon. you are literally basing this off of nothing. there is no evidence at all that supports being able to "send the coordinate" through paths, breaking them. the coordinate itself is just a spot where ALL paths intersect.

Are retards still trying to continue with the "Eren is controlled" cope?

Attached: 1559282907707.jpg (188x265, 29K)

The coordinate is the founding titan, speedreader.

Didn't you see ?

>The coordinate is the founding titan
where the fuck did i say it wasn't?

Actually given the context we have of the coordinate, it should be impossible to "send it back in time", since it doesn't matter in which time spot it is paths of every direction reach it

What's up with the 1st chapter anyway?
Why was Eren surprised that Mikasas hair was long? Why was he crying? Why is it called "To you, 2000 years from now"?
I have a feeling that we're getting exactly that, a time loop ending.

Attached: 1555505984414.jpg (560x570, 83K)

I will, meanwhile you're free to keep spamming your shit until you get proven wrong again.

Attached: Y5tOCNa.jpg (680x383, 25K)

Will Reiner actually get a good conclusion to his character arc before being mauled or will he just get fucking mauled?

>Why was Eren surprised that Mikasas hair was long?
He saw memories from the future, when her hair was short.
>Why was he crying?
Possibly because he saw the grim future ahead
>Why is it called "To you, 2000 years from now"?
Could be Ymir addressing him. I still think he'll turn into the original Devil like one user is saying

Just wait for her to go to sleep

IF titan powers could be sent backwards, then it would make sense that the Founding Titan, AKA the coordinate, could be returned.

Things we undeniably know for a fact can travel through paths: Blood, bone, muscle, memories, and titan powers. Memories have been demonstrated to travel backwards in time. It wouldn't make much sense for physical material to do so, but why is it ridiculous to assume another intangible thing like the titan powers/Ymir's soul fragments to be sent backwards as well?

ymir fritz' death all the way to eren's death is 2000 years. we DONT need a timeloop theory since its been stated that time DOESNT matter when it comes to paths.

>He saw memories from the future, when her hair was short.
But that would go against the rules since he isn't a titan shifter at that point yet.

At this point I only visit these threads to find Sergeant Major Gross references

>But that would go against the rules
no, it wouldn't. why would it go against the rules?

Paths are shared between all Eldians, shifters can just feel it easier

All Eldians are connected to paths so theoretically anyone could receive memories, it's just more likely for shifters I guess

Now that the dust has settled and EM has been confirmed, who will Historia end up with?

Attached: Mikasa POV.jpg (1066x1600, 835K)

the based farmer, of course.

t. SergeantMajorGross (narcissist)

Based

Attached: 2019-02-21 (2).png (633x532, 379K)

I don’t like the colouring but the editing and music is well done:
youtu.be/MWGHwI92nf0

>someone posts MajorGross at random intervals
>turns into am /snk/ meme
based

I'm not pro-Marley but Magath is after a few chapter one of my favorite characters. How does Isayama manage to give his side characters so much SOUL?

Attached: magath.png (590x927, 604K)

>"The only one who can destroy all the titans is the devil!" - Floch
>"There is no such thing as truth in this world. That is our reality. Anyone can become a god or a devil. All it takes is for someone to claim that to be the truth." - Eren Kruger

Eren will become the devil by choice and destroy all the titans as a result. This theory honestly checks those boxes.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ol42thm2AC1ue6ay3_500.png (500x410, 163K)

Is that even a question? She will fail her abortion attempt and die in the process, so she'll be able to reunite with her lover Yumiru in paths heaven!

obviously this is a meme but i still dont understand em shipperfags. they have literally 0 (zero) chemistry together, to an almost comical extent. im convinced only actual autistic people who cant read social situations think they will end up together

Basado!

Attached: Heavenly Love.jpg (800x676, 409K)

every shipperfag is delusional.

>that lazy eyed mikasa
I love the faggot used this pic

Wouldn't surprise me if Magath will have a flashback about his sympathy for Eldians

Attached: 0095-039.jpg (1066x1600, 429K)

For a minute there I thought they had the sack to kill off armin

The majority of EMfags are women who insert themselves into Mikasa and want to believe that the boy they like will fall in love with them if they are autistic

Attached: 2018-11-25 (2).png (640x626, 369K)

its just the colored (cringe) version

Attached: 36.jpg (1066x1600, 486K)

Floche also literally qualified Eren as the Devil in Liberio.

Attached: eren is the devil.png (1064x1136, 1.37M)

i forgot to tag you, my bad friendo. although looking closer, maybe her left eye is a little too far.

I know that's why I said that.

That picture is depressing

well at least we agree the color version sucks, like with all manga.

Man I love Floch

She won’t die

I mean it's not like Isayama's art is good to begin with.

How do delusional shipperfags not see that EM and FG are the only canon ships ATM?

Boyega and Farmer

i love isayama's art. you can definitely tell its not amazing though. he does some pages fantastically nonetheless.

Attached: 0082-038.jpg (2133x1600, 1.16M)

>posting your video
fuck off Blastita_(ledditor)

>HxH playing when Zeke commits sudoku
what did the editor mean by this?

I RABU GODGATH!

Attached: her beautiful smile.jpg (205x172, 25K)

>EHfags bullying a mentally ill girl

is that really it? So just because he doesn't want her to be a shifter, he's going through all the trouble of tricking Zeke?

How come Zeke and Eren didn't just high5 when they met each other then?

pii x godgath is based endgame. PP and PZ are for fags.

>How come Zeke and Eren didn't just high5 when they met each other then?
the person with royal blood has to be a titan if eren wants to touch them and activate the coordinate. if he doesn't have to sacrifice historia, which he doesn't have to, then using zeke is his second best option. zeke couldn't have turned into a titan during liberio, unless the attack happened.

I really need to catch up with this shit
The last thing I remember is Eren being able to control Titans somehow when he saw the one who ate his mom.
Now I just look and see these threads in the catalog and wonder what kind of crazy bullshit is happening now, and how much of it I've missed out on

>no Pieck / Magath team up fanart
sad

Attached: 1559232903648.jpg (600x841, 222K)

Eldians = Aryans

>Eren Jaeger
>Erwin Smith
>Reiner Braun
>germanic trairs such as blonde hair blue eyes and brown hair and green eyes
>german op lyrics
>centuries of colonialism and holocausts

They clearly represent some form of post colonialist germanic nation. The themes of the story involve the actual oppression post colonialist nations experience at the hands of their supposed victims. Which is on point for the japanese since korea and china are trying to oppress japan using post colonialist rhetoric.

Not him, but if she puts all her nonsense on the internet then it's her fault if someone makes fun of her for the things she believes, the only thing I think we should not really make fun of is the issue of the death of her mother

eldians = jews and marley = germany and magath = hitler

I would love it if Isayama would take his time and give Magath a full chapter flachback about his past and his motivations. But to be honest I think we are now too much into the endgame for that.

No shipfag? Because you know that answer is shipping only. Let it go bro, EH is the plot. I don't see why he is acting too desperate. Freedom doesn't matter to him if he wanted freedom then he would have sacrificed her. Eren was fine till the train scene and he went rogue during ceremony. So, everything happened between two months. I couldn't think of any other reason unless he got any memories and in that also Historia is involved. So, your answer is Historia. I don't think Isayama will hide her pov if she is not important.
My theory is that pregnancy is accident and Eren used it to put everything into action.

Wrong. Marley and the world represent and muticultural coalition spear headed by jews against the aryans [eldians]

Dumb jojotard

I rabu Pii.

Attached: annefrankschoolphoto1941.jpg (1859x3000, 643K)

eldians = jews

Eldians = aryans. They even sound similar. Like pottery.

yeah but theyre jews

>death of her mother
I remember EHcucks making fun of this

Attached: 1560189676525.jpg (310x280, 53K)

No theyre white

jews are white. i've never seen a black jew

"Skin color = race" stfu ignant retart

>jews is a race
seems like you took the germany pill

>You will never marry Jean
Why live?

Attached: 1560320742500.jpg (1228x1754, 375K)

Mentally ill people are for bullying user

>Eldian
>Race
brainlets

If you dont think jews are a rave why are you saying eldians [a race] represent jews?

because they were put in concentration camps just like jews in real life therefore eldians = jews and marley = germany

>EHcucks literally defending cyberbullying of mentally ill people
What the fuck

Eldians were not put in concentration camps they are literally in a ghetto like many other races before.

I want to lick every bead of sweat off of Pii's little jew body.

Attached: pii tired out.jpg (1200x1012, 192K)

glad you agree with me that eldians = jews then

>jews are white. i've never seen a black jew
Educate yourself my man. You don't even need to open a book, you have the Internet.

>Educate yourself my man.
?

SPOILERS WHEN?

Attached: 1559054005690.jpg (2560x1423, 197K)

Who nose

Attached: 1553619547327.png (1366x693, 693K)

in 3 weeks and a couple of days.

wow that's sad
what are the chances of her killing herself at the end of this series?

Attached: ziiku.png (340x1067, 426K)

Nope eldians are aryans

I can't believe Hans is best nose, best girl and best boy at the same time.

Attached: 1557903456951.jpg (500x488, 79K)

I wish Reiner would somehow bypass the curse of Ymir and be forced to suffer forever.

If eldians are jews then what is this non-eldian?

Attached: Weinstein.png (363x368, 160K)

That's a typical whitoid.

>germany
You mean Rome

Its literally harvey weinstein

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

NOSE POWER!
GAS THE NOSELETS!

Attached: I am trying really hard to contain my nut.jpg (1080x1080, 324K)

Looks like your average sex offender to me.

You are a desperate EM shippercuck with arguments like muh Grossyoutuber, attackonweebon, disgusting falseflag and a whale with zero social skills attacking and calling pedo to any Erenfag who dislikes your disgusting EM shit. No, you don't have to be an Erenfag to find EM disgusting and your level of falseflagging screams girl with autism behind who everytime she looks at Mankasa she thinks "she totally looks like me and the boy I like will love me with my autistic personality" Then we have the possessive fujos using the same sjw tactic because their Eren probably had sex with Historia so they need to make sure to write 50 posts of Eren fucking the Gabo or Faye (obviously, those posts never happen when EM posts appear)
The problem with you is that you assume everyone who believes Eren is the father is an EHfag. That is retarded, I saw Zekefags admitting Eren will betray him. I'm sorry Eren didn't fuck your YAAASSSrmong or your Mankasa selfinsert, but you pretending for others to avoid talking about THAT subject or spamming fake news like your pedo shit won't change the fact that yes, Eren could be the father and that could be one of Eren's hidden motivations.
Now you can use the "all shipperfags are bad lmao XD" that is only used when someone brings Eren and Historia, not during your "Eren x gay/Mankasa kakkoi XD" shit.
By the way good joke one you EMcucks made about that girl's mother. You are disgusting and so desperate you are trying to involve any user into your disgusting shit. EM was killed long time ago whales, time to assume it, no matter if EH happened or not it happened because EH is the plot, now go dye your armpit hair

Attached: Kirua99.jpg (500x377, 58K)

who is your fav male and female character lol

EH shippers are bold, assuming that Eren can be aroused at the idea of anything other than Marleyan extermination.

Which is jewish

Reiner and Armin.

>noses
Cute.
>nosechads
Based.

Attached: pii schnoz.png (570x570, 453K)

Jean and Ymir

>AHHHHHH SAVE ME

Attached: 1560138304490.jpg (807x1080, 423K)

fuck off Shitrenfag

Based

Eren and Historia

>Kirua
Hello Attackonweeb

Basado y rojopastillado

>Annie-chan, *lets your orbiter die*
>My little dead pieck
>*kills your husband*
Its over nosecucks, i won all the noses belong to zeke

Attached: IMG_20190607_001943.jpg (1000x1450, 299K)

Harvey Weinstein

This chapter was released 18 years ago.

List of canon ships:
EM
YH
PP
AA

Eren and Hange

>Zekefag
Cringe

Attached: 1546302163349.png (633x758, 45K)

>impliyinh there are no emfags yhfags ppfag etc who think they are right
>hur dur zekefag
Cope

>Can't read
Sad

I actually feel bad for the other ships. Sink alone, EMfag

This is your mermaid for tonight.

Attached: D8ov5S5U8AEgVNn.jpg (1101x1200, 163K)

Eren literally started making excuses about why the rumble was not safe when he saw that he would have to use Historia to achieve it

Attached: 1560105318730.jpg (366x517, 54K)

but why not? Technically that's his "end goal."

Doesn't matter if he's caught after doing it.

But I only follow the anime.

Attached: 1550099111480.png (500x538, 159K)

Cute EH

Attached: 70282d331599ae5bbf5db46e56aabea6.jpg (500x707, 48K)

Eren did nothing wrong

Attached: 1550344575467.png (385x362, 151K)

>main characters
Historia is a literally who farmed shithole that hasn't been important since chapter 50,its only EMA, Zeke and Reiner now.

Rod fucked Kuchel. Kuchel thought Rod would come back to give them a good life, that's why Kuchel used to do that haircut to the manlet

Attached: Slutfucker.jpg (467x273, 51K)

Attached: Historia forces herself on Ymir.jpg (1280x1460, 255K)

I'm a Zekefat amd hate ZP.

hot

Attached: 62610066_464662640744195_7441561526479093760_n.jpg (680x960, 65K)

Sex with Mikasa's luscious body!

Attached: 1560182329333.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

We know REfujo/EMcuck. Sorry, but Eren is the one who impregnated Historia.

Attached: 1554868920253.jpg (595x792, 117K)

Basado

How is AM more important than Historia?, the only reason why everything is happening is because Eren refused to sacrifice Historia

Please have my babies

To be honest I'm kinda tired of Reiner. I think Isayama overused him, he was great in Marley but he feels almost like a filler to drag the fights/the story now

Fuck sake, we always need the HxHfags to say the most logical thing and expose this dumb fanbase.

Add to that he was sperging of how much they needed the rumbling without options, only to backpedal one year later

Mentally ill seething EHnegroes upset that their redditfu got farmed by childhood bully

>AM
>important
Cope

The only ones seething are AMwhales. Sorry but Eren came inside Historia, your tears won't hide this

See

I wonder if Isayama was just trolling, he drew her with eyelashes and he only draws females with eyelashes.

Attached: eyelashes.png (122x127, 19K)

>ch 50
Aren't you confusing Hisu with Mikasa

You missed the Basement and WW1

Eren is not a childhood bully though.

>

Attached: 7d5550d86a1f791145a01ea9b09463e1.gif (480x270, 3.4M)

EMfags were the ones who made that up without any proof of anyone laughing outside of their obvious falseflag. Don't play victim

I will always be baffled by how many people like her. I just don't get it.

Can an user explain to me why you like her so much, or at all, rather than being indifferent, I mean? Can you point out something she did or say along the manga or anime that makes her endearing or charming or anything? Is it just an aesthetic thing?

I seriously don't get her at all. If anything she comes across as kind of naive and annoying, at least for the whole ymir escape arc. Help an user out understand.

So you can not really explain how AM is more relevant than Historia and instead you'll say that I'm an EHfag

Is Piku Rabuer the Southerner who has an Anne Frank fetish?

>Shitren self-inserters
Cringe.

>Zeke wants to cooperate
>"Alright, let's rumble and fuck this shit up, mate"
>A year later, Kiyomi proposes a perfectly reasonable plan made by Zeke that would ensure continued control over the power of the Rumbling... under the condition that Historia becomes a shifter and a breeding sow along with her future children
>"Wait wait no we can't rely on the Rumbling let's try something else!"
Eren is whipped. It's an interesting choice for his character and for the plot but it's hard to deny at this point.

Attached: 1558972838836.jpg (724x1005, 490K)

>EHcucks are hxhfags
surprise surprise

t. Mikasafat

you are saying farmer is the father and for some reason we cant see nor Eren nor Historias pov, you are saying Eren chose the best option for Historia when she already decided to sacrifice herself, and for some reason Yelena heard through Grior she is pregnant yet Zeke still needed to ask that question, you are saying Eren, with no personal reasons (this is asked by a few characters) cares so little about AMJC he literally brings to the island a guy who can transform his own people into titans, for no personal reasons, instead of bringing Zeke and let the MP do their thing, and for some reason Eren rather wait for Zeke (with the dangerous manlet behind) or Marley attack instead of forcing the army he has under his control to bring him a serum, tell her where Historia is, and use her? instead he is waiting for Zeke who is dangerous because of the infected people.
Think a little. You don't have to ship EH to see Eren's secret is him being the real father of Historia's baby and all that this implies. You also had Isayama in that streaming saying Eren would need to be better than his father (next to the chapter where Grisha was a terrible father to Zeke), you have the whole Zeke vs Eren clash of ideology, the obvious betrayal with the extra karma or Zeke being deceived because Eren chose his own baby over Zeke.
Yes, AM are important for Eren, but that is not incompatible with the obvious twist aka Eren is the father. You can complain about shipping but that won't change it

>AMwhales
EMcucks*

This

>hasn't been important since chapter 50
She was literally who tier until Uprising.

Mikasa is Eren's sister and Hisutoria his lover.

Funny how you never say that to EMcucks

The fucks wrong with you people on this general?

I don't even know what's worse; this whole cringe post, or the "based" replies like fucking mindless bots, or the fact that there might actually be some merit to this paranoid fucking post.

Seriously, all of you, kill yourselves.

Jesus fucking christ this fanbase is just cancerous autism.

Stop wasting your time. That user isn't trying to discuss, they're baiting and you're biting.

Actually the EMfags are the ones who use the hxh meme to falseflag and shit on the series whenever they feel insecure. True HxHchads (like myself) know that SNK is a much better manga.

EHcucks are the biggest falseflaggers on /snk/

haha nice meme.

But seriuously tho, can you explain her appeal?

This isn't even coming from a place of attacking this character to prop any other. I just genuinely don't get it.

I f you want me to, I can tell you what my favorites characters are and explain why I like them. Maybe you'll disagree, but I can explain. I'm just asking for the same for Historia.

If Historia knows about Eren's plan doesn't that mean he trusts her more then AM?

Oh boy it's EHspic with his shipper "logic" again. Eren being the dad or not has plot relevance. Eren is motivated by saving his friends that's it.

They also stole my sweetroll the other day. Those nasty fuckers.

>Hange: "Levi listens to all my explanations"
I can understand why

Attached: OceanTeaOasis.png (480x270, 111K)

>EHcucks are thieves
old news

The amount of salt that EH brings to the table is actually glorious.

Isayama made the right decision of EH becoming canon.

baseless claim

It's you EHcucks that come up with these abominations of posts

>he is so triggered he skips the last part
Also what "shipper" logic?

Who gives a fuck about who you guys like or not. Fact is Historia feels like a fleshed out character, doesn't even matter if her characteristics are annoying or not. Meanwhile Mankasa is one dimensional as fuck and potato girl ain't far from it. Who you like exactly since all of them are average or bellow.

Because she is an actual character? Maybe she had little amount of time on screen but that didn't stop her from having another traits and develop as character. Not everyone need to be the autistic girl with ackerpowers to have actual appeal.

By bringing the guy who transforms them after being poisoned by the wine?

Based

EH shippers saved /r/bnha

Attached: based eh.png (922x407, 31K)

Very old post of mine but here goes:

>Lots of people have already said it better than I, but one of the things I love the most about Historia (aside from how well her character arc ties into the core themes of the series) is that it's one of the few characters in SnK for which Isayama was willing to take risks, from a writing standpoint.
She starts off as your typical loli cutie pie, but as the story progresses we learn that all of it is just an act to somehow prove to people who never gave a damn about her that she was worth existing. Ymir's the first one who sees right through Kristoria's shit, but by staying by her side and encouraging her to live for herself, she brings her some kind of emotional stability and will to reject the life that was decided for her.

>Which is why her entire character starts to unravel as soon as Ymir leaves, and the writing perfectly reflects how troubled her mind is for most of the Uprising arc. Although she becomes a central character to the plot alongside Eren, she gets asolutely 0 thought bubbles until the last part of the arc: most of her thoughts are expressed through her eyes.
>And it makes perfect sense, because Historia herself doesn't know who she's supposed to be anymore. Most of the time they're completely lifeless, which makes all the little moments where her real character peeks through all the more interesting. For eg. when Manlet bullies her into accepting her new role as queen (painfully ironic considering the life Historia has led up until now), the look she gives him when he lifts her up by the neck; or in the cave when her dad gets her outta the coffin before hugging her.

>Didn't even get to talk about her self-centeredness, the cave scene, the parallels between her and Eren, how her dad was basically and alternate version of who she could've become had she given up and taken the serum etc. But yeah, I do think there's a lot to her character.

Stop bullying EremikaHaven

And dragging them to the least possibly safe place on the island and locking them right under 300 infected soldiers.

BASED Hisu's insides were made all SLOPPY by Farmer-kun. It happened

D E A L W I T H I T C U C K S.

Attached: farmed storia.png (353x556, 402K)

Is that why EH ledditors get take every bait while there posts are mostly ignored?

>I-I was baiting you
Then why are you so triggered when I don't even ship EH?

Why does everyone think Eren and Krista fuck? I haven't seen any proof of it.

Why is there so much fucking space in your posts?

>Krista

>Krista
Fucking read the series you retarded animeonly

Attached: 1558064345692.png (1093x1024, 755K)

I'm not but
>when I don't even ship EH?
lol

Dumb fat

lol, knew that would trigger some spergs

seriously though, there's no proof

>EMcucks crying again
Based Hunterchads

So that’s why he gave Pixis the wine!

Attached: 1389098795009.jpg (676x485, 95K)

Cringe.

CGI or 2D slideshow for the rumbling?

Attached: 1529398358520.jpg (1104x874, 301K)

It's a coping mechanism, insert your own fanfic about what happened to replace the canon Hisu got porked by Farmer but their weak cuck minds can't handle it or else they'd have a meltdown.

This, come on everyone knows Eren is the father, we are just joking

>I was just pretending to be retarded

based and redpilled
cringe and redditpilled

So you were only pretending to be retarded is what you're saying?

Attached: 1486293873155.jpg (604x340, 38K)

How will Eren and Historia call their baby?

Still no proof

Timeloop endings are a nu-male thing?

>everyone

Attached: 15576908296350.png (650x581, 284K)

>EHcucks afraid of the name "krista"
topkek

>Who gives a fuck about who you guys like or not.

No one, really. I'm just casually asking out of bafflement, mostly. You don't have to answer, but I'd appreciate if you did.

>Fact is Historia feels like a fleshed out character, doesn't even matter if her characteristics are annoying or not.

Does she? how so?

From my pov she went from your basic moe character to kind of annoying to then just a character that's there mostly as a plot device. I mean, has she done or developed any sincetimeskip? or since reiss turned into a titan for that matter? I get that it might be because she's being purposefully shrouded because twist and stuff, but the fact remains she hasn't been involved at all for an awful long time. Do you disagree?

>Meanwhile Mankasa is one dimensional as fuck and potato girl ain't far from it.

Don't know why you brought them up user, but I guess I'll address it.

Mikasa I can actually get the interest since she's been a main character since the beggining and she's always been a key piece because of her fighting abilities. Also, I'll admit that I have a soft spot for the silent, introvert, highly competent female character trope. That being said, I can get how people might not like her because of her stoic demeanor, she's not exactly brimming with personality, and I would agree that she hasn't developed all that much for a while now as well.

Sasha I would completely agree that I also don't get people favoring her. She just ins't nearly as popular as historia, so it doesn't bug me as much.

cont.

Post proof

>C'mon guys, everybody pls believe my delusional headcanon or else I'm going to keep spamming it
Cringe

Attached: 1559028857410.png (1080x684, 477K)

>EMcucks are too afraid of even reply
Kek, I can understand why you selfinsert so much in Mankasa

thats not even snk you retard

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Of what? Your mental illness?

And the funny reveal about the titan who ate eren's mom was the previus wife of his father, while the monkey is his big bro

I thought you were the ones baiting? What happened?

I can't even begin to imagine someone being this much of a newfag and so fucking retarded at the same time.

Still no proof that Eren and Krista fucked

Look at this idiot and laugh of him.

t. basic retard who can't get things unless they are spoonfed to him

>Mikasa I can actually get the interest since she's been a main character since the beggining and she's always been a key piece because of her fighting abilities
Kek, literal wallpaper, not even her fags can come up with something decent except what was given to her since the story started can fight and is the MC, muh great stuff right here

I just want them to be okay

Attached: Hansi and Rivaille.jpg (982x1545, 627K)

No wonder you can't understand Historia's character when you like someone arguably worse. Had you said Ymir I would've given you the benefit of the doubt you outright confirm what that user said from the first reply Mikasafag.

>Who you like exactly since all of them are average or bellow.

I disagree with the last part and I would hope you disagree too, since it would mean you are following a manga that would not be all that good.

To answer the first part: For male characters I really like Reiner. He comes across as very human, very vulnerable, and relatable as fuck. He seems like an insecure loser who because of his position in the plot has to deal with all this horrific shit when really he should've never been in this world and just be a regular dude. Really it's the story of a overly righteous kid trying to make his mother proud not knowing any better that she was actually an awful person and because of it it ruined his life beyond repair. It's a tragedy really.

He went through multiple personas as well, dealing with all this. From impersonating the competent, virtuous leader, to having difficulties coping with the terrible stuff he was honor bound to do, to embracing it in order to mentally dealing with it, becoming a villain as such, to eventually growing to become a broken man full of regret, yet with no out out of his path, forced by fate to see his path to the end. I'm really interested to see where he ends up.

For female character I kinda like Pieck. She seems smart and perceptive. Too smart to be this one dimentional and straightforward in her motivation and alliegance. Also, that bit where she lays out why it wouldn't make sense to follow marley forever in the prison cell in front of Gabi makes me suspect there's a lot more to her than it seems and also she's a qt. Also really interested in what she does next.

>B-based C-chadren

Attached: 1535000677556.jpg (402x408, 55K)

This kills the Pissufag.

?

>AAAAHHH I HATE MIKASA SO MUCH IF ONLY SHE WAS GONE... I'D GET TO BE WITH MY WAIFU VICARIOUSLY THROUGH EREN!!!
Isayama is a nationalist, the jap main character is going to win

>Because she is an actual character? Maybe she had little amount of time on screen but that didn't stop her from having another traits and develop as character.

Again, why do you think so?

All you are saying is "I think she's interesting because I think she's interesting"

>Not everyone need to be the autistic girl with ackerpowers to have actual appeal.

What's with the random mikasa digs? No one brought her up

>Hongoloids and EHcucks spamming again

If dubs this happens

Attached: 1.jpg (1169x768, 272K)

Like what that Mikasa is a trash character and most of them average? kys

This might be the only reason I don’t want a Rumbling. Fuck that CGI Colossal.

>1212
it counts

Neither is farmer sorry to tell you that.

You said it yourself. He's pussywhipped
>supposed to always move forward
>backtracks the moment his precious historia is put at risk

>Even Araki confirmed Eren and Mikasa are just like brother and sister
Oh no no

It will be kino with Ufotable doing the final 3 seasons

I'm a Mikasafag but I do think Mikasa has better options than going after Eren's dick forever

It's okay, WIT ain't doing the remaining seasons. All we can do now is hope for a studio with less terrible scheduling and production habits to take over.

I'm not promoting Mikasa or anything. She's alright. Don't care all that much for. I was just stating that at least I get people that do because that user brought her up.

Well yeah, it's not like I called him based or Chad for that.

Hey, so it seems my fellow EMbros have trouble naming the strong points of Mikasa, and that's okay, this place known as Yea Forums can be intimidating for some.
So, why do I like Mikasa? Well, first of all I love her devotion to a man. It perfectly complements the nature of a male, to be completely and utterly devoted to serving as a female. It is nothing short appreciation of human nature.

Mikasa is a mysterious, badass woman who can slice through titans like it's nothing! This is the second reason, she trains day and night and is arguably the strongest fighter in the survey corps, just behind Levi.

Now for the third reason, well, I like her character. It does actually go beyond serving her role as an Ackerman. She intimidates people with her raw strength, but acts aloof whenever someone other than her best friends triy to interact with her. I can very much relate to that awkwardness, when it comes to talking to strangers or people who aren't your family or your best friends, I also have quite some difficulties.

Fourth, she is cute. I mean, just look at her! ^__^

I don't mind if EH becomes a thing, I still love Mikasa and the treatment she is getting where she developes independently from Eren is cool.

Attached: 1557667337805.png (1082x677, 873K)

i wanna be girlfriends and boyfriends with Mikarser =/

Attached: 1560230556096.png (761x1143, 1.17M)

take the name off and you'll be based. you were already based but namefags are cringe.

He didn't backtracked because Historia, he just didn't liked the plan

You are the only good Mikasafag, any Mikasafag with good taste would dislike EM

>I better bring Zeke with all the poisoned people here
Are you retarded? The key is that Eren is the real father. Can't believe Isayama's readers are this retarded

Post yfw Historia has a late-term abortion

Attached: 1513932645702.jpg (320x289, 13K)

>Can't believe Isayama's readers are this retarded
you do realize that means youre a retard by your own definition, right? -.-

youtube.com/watch?v=r4Um6okMHcE

Post yfw this theme

Attached: Screencap-2019-05-06-09h14m33s577.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Based pic
cringe post

Imagine the sex

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (643x720, 26K)

This reads like it was made by a 15 year old.

>1488
Marley wins again.

Attached: HxHren.png (402x408, 226K)

>Zeke wants to euthanize all Eldians because of a janitor
B-Based

>betraying
>When zeke is lying to himself and clearly knows eren is lying
Erenfags are getting cocky

Well, considering the fact that you call other people retarded like an immature child and I am lecturing you about it, it seems the other way around :P

>clearly knows eren is lying
user I...

Attached: 21.png (480x335, 181K)

Thanks for an actual reply user.

>she brings her some kind of emotional stability and will to reject the life that was decided for her.

What was this life "decided" for her exactly?
At this point in the story Krista didn't know about her blood, and even then, there was no plan yet to make her into the queen.

>She starts off as your typical loli cutie pie, but as the story progresses we learn that all of it is just an act to somehow prove to people who never gave a damn about her that she was worth existing.

Not to be confrontational just for the sake of it, but that's kind of boring and standard for moe characters. I mean, I guess it's something. A lot of moe character don't even get that, but it's hardly original or interesting.

>Although she becomes a central character to the plot alongside Eren, she gets asolutely 0 thought bubbles until the last part of the arc: most of her thoughts are expressed through her eyes.

Matter of perspective I guess. To me that just seems more like she doesn't have enough of a personality to have intersting thoughts to add to the story.

> Most of the time they're completely lifeless, which makes all the little moments where her real character peeks through all the more interesting.

This is starting to seem a bit "grasping at straws". At what point does "little moments of ccharacterization to make them all the more meaningfull" become just very little characterization? Because it seems to me she's the latter case.

>Didn't even get to talk about her self-centeredness, the cave scene, the parallels between her and Eren, how her dad was basically and alternate version of who she could've become had she given up and taken the serum etc. But yeah, I do think there's a lot to her character.

I guess this would have been a better reason, at least for me, if her whole arc didn't seem like it came out of fucking nowhere and a little messy and rushed. Uprising in general was kind of meh.

Attached: 1559682342363.png (655x1442, 818K)

I'll keep saying it, this fanbase doesn't deserve Isayama

That wasn't me to begin with, I just noticed your post.
Gotta love how you try to hide it a bit now that you've been called out though.

I am not hiding it, I am over the age of 18, tho :/

>I don't know how to read: the post
He is lying to himself he wants to believe eren is with him but you need to be blind to think he doesn't know eren is going to do something differe t

AAAAAAAAAAHHH DELETE THIS

betrayal soon

Attached: 1559793215277.png (1280x1837, 971K)

I unironically think his manga is too complicated for the nips and lgbtfags

>the first Mangaka to kill all of his main characters in a shounen manga?

LMAO he even admits he had to change deaths of characters due to popularity, Levi 100% should be confirmed dead long ago... they still can't kill him off because he's still alive crippled

add girls and you are 100% correct

>Sapewloth(EHledditor) is here
shit thread

There is nothing to indicate he's lying to himself. Right after he was fucking resurrected one of the first things he said was "I'm coming to where you are, Eren" or something like that

I thought he only did that with Sasha back in Clash

Stay there

Erenfags are edgelords and brainlets.

Attached: 1533841720015.png (484x634, 448K)

>enko is here
Cringe.

erenchads are literally the most rational and high IQ posters in /snk/

I don't get it: if you dislike Eren and Historia so much why do you even care about people liking EH? Serious question

The manga isn't complicated. People just speedread because there is alot of boring exposition, and when they have read all of it they suddenly start asking questions that have already been answered or set up headcanons that have been debunked in a minor conversation.
If you actually take your time, don't binge and read more tedious chapter twice (which, if you buy physical magazines, you would do, anyway), then there is little to no confusion. Shippers don't care about the plot. Well, they do care, but most of them not enough to re-read the manga.for the plot alone.

Attached: 1558789972153.jpg (480x881, 82K)

Did you remember to pray to our lady and saviour today /snk/?

Attached: Best Titan is sultry.webm (840x720, 1.66M)

Well its not hard to assume he knows, we are not talking about a dumb dude but about mr betrayel.
Also their meeting made it obvious that he wants to believe him, no retard in the world would fall for eren's speech

Will Reiner break the 13 year curse?

Attached: 1559226253997.png (638x456, 408K)

This, all Erwinwhales can do is speedread and bring names from leddit

Yeah Zeke wants to believe him and he does, because he projected his childhood experiences onto Eren.
>we are not talking about a dumb dude but about mr betrayel.
Zeke is 11/10 but his emotional intelligence seems to be 1/10.

mochiron desu

THE TIME HAS COME

Attached: Holmes Zoe.png (415x625, 349K)

Why is Eren so mean to Reiner?

Attached: 1548288256593.jpg (968x1200, 233K)

>erina_yuyu
CRINGE

thats what you said last time

But I like Eren, I just dislike Erenfags.

You dislike Erenfags who don't care about AM or because they understand the character better than you

you don't even need to re-read the chapters just read properly and you'll get most of the plot and foreshadowing that isayama makes

Sorry for not being interested in RE

>But I like Eren
no you dont. you couldn't even understand him if you wanted to.

the identity of the Father Is completely iRrelevant. it'S jusT to have a royal heir. all the Debate aboUt who the Baby daddy iS IS jusT shipperfags being shipperfags. tHis isn't a romancE manga aFter All. THEse thReads are shit ever since the pregnancy reveal because of retarded shipperfags.

This, literally no one complain about Erenfags when people post EAr/RE/EM. Basically Erenfags = people saying what I don't want to read, even the LEpedo caught the REfujo being a coward bipolar hypocrite.

Playstation 1 graphics.

Yes, you only like him for RE or EM

chadren

Farmer-san.

Attached: eren.png (745x1017, 755K)

[crawling starts playing in the background]

>Grisha probably never let Zeke put on his shirts
;_;

Attached: 1560095860331.jpg (1526x1072, 551K)

t. cries herself to sleep everynight

>dude we civilized Korea lmao
How can anyone like this piece of shit?

Attached: imperialist.jpg (900x470, 42K)

CHADner snuck off to Paradis

Attached: 75e03498df05a993d40bcf5cd6ee9e79.jpg (751x1063, 88K)

>Erwinwhale never got the whole monster/devil thing

>shitrenfags SEETHING

Attached: DnyrxUgX0AEPMWr.jpg (347x347, 24K)

Ymiru

Attached: H189NYE.jpg (480x644, 359K)

To be fair, it's never been confirmed that it was him who said that.

I died when Sasha dies

Purest and best character out of them all. God bless her.
Only death I was sad about.

Farmer-sama

Eren Yeager

I'm not even the user involved in that stupid argument. That post was just edgelord tier

But you're wrong because this doesn't fit with the meta about these threads that I've thought up.

Chadmin couldn't resist.

Attached: Abs Arumin.jpg (540x316, 69K)

Nice argument, but that won'g change Eren came inside Historia

ok, whale. i believe you. :)

dare i say, could i say, may i suggest, that this thread is kino?

He doesn’t like the plan because it condemns Historia to die young at the hands of her own child.
Whether on principle or on personal investment (it being his child too), Historia’s life and freedom being compromised in that way is the primary reason he doesn’t support Zeke’s plan.

>Eren came inside Historia
Stop reading fanfics erehis.

Could you create a story like SnK?

You know who it is.

Attached: 1560022654919.png (1089x323, 1.34M)

Mankasa

The time WILL come

Attached: Best nose is confused.png (365x376, 146K)

Historia is the father

onyankonigga

Yumiru impregnated her through PATHS.

Attached: yumiru.png (303x657, 209K)

If Eren touched Zeke, could he impregnate people via PATHS?

>EMcucks and Armongfaggot SEETHING
Yeah

>Again, why do you think so?
Because the progression is totally notable. Historia went from the typical kind girl that is willing to sacrifice herself as long as she gets people's validation, to a honest girl that openly says she doesn't give a single fuck about people's sake as long as she can live with her own validation. I like these kind of traits because are the closest to a realistic mindset and how the duality of her "personas" were portrayed. Her backstory was also a great addition to the main theme from the story (the same motto of being born but looked at from a different perspective) and the impact she had on Eren's character also made me to sympathize with her. That's it.

>What's with the random mikasa digs? No one brought her up
I only bring her up as example of a flat character.

Boy, you really do know a lot of plebbit fags, much more than a normal user would know.
Perhaps you should get the fuck of Yea Forums and head back to your true home you cancer.

based and checked

B-based?!

Attached: 22d4dc25c619e7375b652aa4234740f7.jpg (1125x1000, 288K)

OK this is epic

Did you have a stroke while typing this?

Yuri is sugoi indeed.

Funny you mention that but this chapter was more drawn by Isayama's assistant than himself, that's shy some characters look so different

yeah...sorry

Attached: 1560053281764.png (875x699, 1.39M)

>[The ship you hate the most]cucks are brainlets.

He's the closest to a girl so she felt the most comfortable with him.

Attached: 1444335031756.png (223x281, 55K)

Yes, some faces didn't look like Isayama's

Did Isayama say that?

read the capital letters

So that's why Hunterfags get shit on so much

No don't get me wrong, I just like to observe the drawings of the mangas I like and the characters looked more stylized in the last one.

>YHfag literally Chrisposting

>to a honest girl that openly says she doesn't give a single fuck about people's sake as long as she can live with her own validation.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's only been one instance of that being actualized, when she refused to turn into a titan and eat eren, which lets be honest; character development or not there's no way Eren could die there in the story, so no matter what she would have to choose not to. Also on this point, if anything I think it's a point against her, since she chose the objectively wrong option. She basically risked an entire race of people (the same race of people Eren is now desperate to save) for >muh feels. Considering the information available to those characters at the time, there's no way the right decision was to potentially end all hope of ever getting the FT again, eve Eren agreed at the time.

>and the impact she had on Eren's character also made me to sympathize with her. That's it.

What impact did she have? She as in, her actual character, not her coincidental traits. Reiner, Grisha, Armin and Zeke had actual impact on the way he developed. Historia's impact was incidental from where I stand. She just happens to have magic blood that triggers vision in Eren when he touches her sometimes. But that's not really Historia impacting him. It could just as easily be an amulet in the place of historia to trigger the memories and it would have the same exact effect. She's what is called a human mcguffin.

>I only bring her up as example of a flat character.

Fair enough. It's ALWAYS her though. Weird coincidence

The fuck are you on about, seething EHwhale?

Bes girl!

Attached: Best Girl with wreath.jpg (736x807, 144K)

>Sapewloth is seething

Jiku thread in -10

>EH
Where? You are obsessed

>It's a chadmin breaks his limit chapter

Attached: 245966861012202.jpg (640x537, 46K)

>What was this life "decided" for her exactly?
I wasn't talking about her having to become a queen since that only became relevant from Uprising onwards. I was talking about her being told by her father to ditch her true name and being sent off to start living as someone else: Krista Lenz is not an identity Historia decided assume on her own accord.
You could argue however that the martyr complex she develops later in her life and the superficial traits that seem to define Krista Lenz (boundless kindness, selflessness, altruism etc.) mostly come from the love and affection Historia herself severly lacked as child, and possibly some form of subconscious internalization of Frieda's encouragement to become a "good girl" and more "lady like" (as her memories of her were locked but not actually erased).

>Not to be confrontational just for the sake of it, but that's kind of boring and standard for moe characters
I wasn't making a point about originality, there. "Moe character not actually being moe" is but a premise, and it's fine if you don't find it interesting either, but said premise alone is naturally not what I would consider the main draw: what makes the difference is how her progression is handled, and like I say later in my post there's quite a lot to take from it, which is one of the things I enjoy the most about Historia's character. At this stage the risk was to place such a character, who was previously completely inconsequential, to the forefront and having her development become one of the focal points of an arc that's pivotal to the story (just like switching to a 90% new cast after chap 90 was a risk).

1/2

Only EHwhales would seethe out of nowhere on a completely unrelated post. You're the one obsessed with YHfags. Kill yourself.

>Matter of perspective I guess
I don't see how. Isayama's got patterns like any writer out there, and using inner monologues to give insight into a character's state of mind is something he's been regularly doing for everyone. The idea that he would break this pattern for Historia and have her thoughts opaqued because "she's too boring to offer anything" when she's one of the centerpieces of the arc in question is a little ridiculous, especially when her emptiness has been spelled out during her convo with Eren as a core element of who she was now that Ymir, the one who gave her a sense of self, was gone. Not to mention we're seeing a similar motif in the current arc not just with her but with Eren as well, whose inner psychology is entirely and purposefully hidden from the readers.

>At what point does "little moments of characterization to make them all the more meaningful" become just very little characterization?
They’re “very little characterization” if you take those moments in isolation or examine them in a vacuum, or if you don’t bother paying attention to them for whatever reason. But all those moments are part of a whole (from her breakdown on top of the wall, to her telling her backstory, to the cabin convo, to her reactions to having to become the queen and Manlet’s manhandling, to her reactions to figures of her past like Kenny and later her dad etc.). They all serve a purpose and lead to a payoff which are the cave chapters and their aftermath.

>guess this would have been a better reason, at least for me, if her whole arc didn't seem like it came out of fucking nowhere and a little messy and rushed
It didn’t come out of nowhere though. Her noble heritage and connection to the Wall Church were revealed in Clash. From that point onwards it was to be expected that she’d have a bigger role to play later on. Her character progression in Uprising was the logical continuation of what had been started in Clash.

2/2

But I'm not, you just remind me of the Chrisposting and only YHfags think Historia is a lesbian

>character development or not there's no way Eren could die there in the story, so no matter what she would have to choose not to.
It doesn't discredit her characterization.

>Also on this point, if anything I think it's a point against her, since she chose the objectively wrong option. She basically risked an entire race of people (the same race of people Eren is now desperate to save) for >muh feels. Considering the information available to those characters at the time, there's no way the right decision was to potentially end all hope of ever getting the FT again, eve Eren agreed at the time.
Care to explain the "wrong" option? A character being leaded for its egoism doesn't turn it into a "bad character" but on the contrary, it only shows the human side. She didn't wanted to die at that moment so she rejected Rod's desires, and also she didn't wanted to kill Eren after realizing what she was doing and for who. I don't really get your problem with that. The story has been portrayed in a grey direction long time ago.

>What impact did she have? She as in, her actual character, not her coincidental traits. Reiner, Grisha, Armin and Zeke had actual impact on the way he developed. Historia's impact was incidental from where I stand. She just happens to have magic blood that triggers vision in Eren when he touches her sometimes. But that's not really Historia impacting him. It could just as easily be an amulet in the place of historia to trigger the memories and it would have the same exact effect. She's what is called a human mcguffin.
I think you didn't get my point. Even Isayama himself said it in an interview. The way Historia inspired him from ending a curse, and how she handle to recover after facing her father, all of that was significant to Eren.

>It's ALWAYS her though. Weird coincidence
Well at this point many people agree that Armin's has more characterization than Mikasa, so she is the easiest example.

I don't know what the fuck that is but either way you are 100% an EHwhale and should kill yourself.

>EHcucks are mentally ill
nothing new

>tHis isn't a romancE manga aFter All
I see what you did there.

Attached: 140.jpg (292x257, 34K)

>being this mad
Calm down

>seething EHledditor cant take a joke

Looks like he's out of an 80s anime here

>c-calm down
>teehee he fell for my bait :) daddy never loved me so i get attention from anons on the internet teehee!
Kill yourself and never reply to my posts again you assmad cockgobbler. Go whine on your blog about how much you hate YHfags and how you want to shoot up a school.

I have no idea what to think of this. So I'll go wtih "based".

Holy fuck calm down user

Attached: 1526092729690.jpg (421x419, 163K)

>ignored
Kek

t. Muddy

>replying to obvious bait
control yourselves
we all know who it is so report and ignore

Attached: 1560021578391.jpg (400x411, 44K)

I really want to see round 2 of Eren vs Armin

Attached: 1560022675496.jpg (1095x1200, 323K)

>Imagine being a cuckrenfag...

>>Only EHwhales would seethe out of nowhere on a completely unrelated post
>"EHcucks are [insert generic insult #304942]" replies to completely unrelated posts every fucking thread
Can you smell the irony or do you have your head to far up your ass for that?

Stop being so sensitive

>kill all of his main characters in a shounen
jojo? agamega kill?(although it sucked)

This

Which is, are they seething or are they calm? You just convinced me to join that user if Isayama confirms Eren is the father.
This, now they are saying "i-it was bait" when there are more posts complaining about EH and EHfags than anything. Must be that AAtard again

I shipped YH too, but YHfags are genuine cancer so stop with your shitty whining

I hope THAT user is preparing his guns for the inevitable

I used to think AAfag was based but he literally fights with fags whose ships don't even affects his ship. Stopped being an AAfag

He's letting the Attack Titan control him, as Kruger said. So he's not really free.

for his baby

Attached: 452827NHW.jpg (1793x1798, 940K)

I don't think there's much there to be honest, you seem to think otherwise. Fair enough.

>The idea that he would break this pattern for Historia

He doesn't break it for historia especifically though. Every non main character gets the same treatment for the most part. Precisely because they aren't main characters and thus they are either not very well characterized or their opinion is irrelevant to the narrative.

>we're seeing a similar motif in the current arc not just with her but with Eren as well, whose inner psychology is entirely and purposefully hidden from the readers.

Yeah, except Eren is an extremely active character. Probably the most active character in the manga, and his actions are more than enough to infer character. In Historia's case, she is and always has been an extremely passive character, which is fine in certain situations if the character is worked a lot through dialogue or narration, but she has neither, and now it's to the point where she's more or less completely irrelevant if not for her magic powers which also play a passive role in the plot, being an objective to be protected. Right now she could literally be a magic pill in a bottle kept in a guarded laboratory and it would play the exact same role as her.

>It didn’t come out of nowhere though. Her noble heritage and connection to the Wall Church were revealed in Clash. From that point onwards it was to be expected that she’d have a bigger role to play later on. Her character progression in Uprising was the logical continuation of what had been started in Clash.

It did though. She went from a literal nobody irrelevant character to possibly the most important character in a matter of a couple chapters while not actually changing her character at all and was all downhill from there with uprising. This major shift in importance was completely independent from her actions during the revelation. I dunno, it just felt random and off.

Fugg

Attached: 1505781747702s.jpg (243x250, 5K)

>AAfags
Who the fuck are them? EMfags can't be more obvious with their salt about EHfags, and I'm not even a shipperfaggot to figure that out.

>You just convinced me to join that user if Isayama confirms Eren is the father
Months ago I said I wouldn't gloat if it were to happen but fuck this shit sideways. Braindead autists losing their shit over a potential plot point that hasn't even been fucking confirmed yet deserve nothing but complete humiliation.

Attached: 1556301093814.png (940x254, 38K)

Akame and the Male MC still live

>wrinkly old hand
dumb shipperfag

>wrinkle
The baby is just grabbing it.

I don't buy that pic but only shipperfags still believe Eren is not the father at this point

>Care to explain the "wrong" option?

Yes. Considering the knowledge everyone present possessed at the time, she was willing to permanently destroy the FT and thus all hope for humans inside the wall for literally >muh feels. It wasn't even because she particularly liked Eren. She said some nonsense related to her arc with ymir about selfishly living for yourself (even though Ymir in her last action showed the exact opposite of everything she ever preached for no reason but whatever) like a retarded mongoloid putting everything everyone has been fighting for forever in jeopardy. By the way, this is only an arc away from her also almost sabotaging everything everyone has ever fought for by almost making so that the warriors could take the only royal blooded person in paradis to marley for NO reason again other than >muh feels for Ymir, who again, also opted for to suicide herself for NO reason and going against everything she ever stood for and tried to imprint on Historia.

She just comes across as a complete retard that just follows the most naive and girl-like >muh feels option everytime.

> A character being leaded for its egoism doesn't turn it into a "bad character"

not a bad character, but I would argue an unlikable one, especially when you are a repeat offender.

>She didn't wanted to die at that moment so she rejected Rod's desires

She wouldn't die though and she very well knew it

>The way Historia inspired him from ending a curse, and how she handle to recover after facing her father, all of that was significant to Eren.

Fair enough I guess, but do we ever see Eren do anything that was clearly inspired by her? And I mean specifically inspired by her character, not because of her.

>Well at this point many people agree that Armin's has more characterization than Mikasa

Don't know why you're using Armin in that comparison, he's actually one of the most distinct characters in the manga, so of course he would be

A light grab doesn't make your finger look wrinkly. The wrist also is wrinkly. It's obviously some pseudo deep parallel shit

Using Eren as the conduit

Sugoi.

Attached: 1549147829661.png (431x458, 165K)

Attached: AttackTitan1.jpg (1080x1922, 914K)

The manga will end with Eren Dying. The last Panel is Grisha Holding Zeke In Marley.

>He doesn't break it for historia especifically though
If she becomes a main character in the arc but access to her thoughts is being restricted then he's breaking the pattern, not sure what you're getting at.

>which is fine in certain situations if the character is worked a lot through dialogue or narration, but she has neither,
That's not true though, at least not Uprising. I already gave hose examples in the previous post but there have been plenty enough moments throughout the arc and even before in Clash for the readers to have a grasp on what her inner struggle was. The passiveness and the idea of going with the flow because it was expected of her to do so/the people she saught love and approval from wanted her to were a major part of said struggle, and the point of Uprising's climax was her breaking away from that mindset all the while rejecting the burden her father wished to place on her.
Not gonna argue against the idea that the invisibility cloak Isayama's put on her for the current arc so far makes it look like her relevance has been reduced to nearly nil because it's true, but at the same time when you think about for just a minute it's impossible to ignore that there's no logical reason for the author to keep virtually everything about her current situation and her perspective opaque nearly a year after her pregnancy was revealed if there's nothing of value to take from either, especially when Eren's the only char left who's also still an enigma.
I also think it's important to remember it is that went down during that last timeskip year, the fact that she blatantly lied to her government with that made up love story with Farmer and is actually covering for whoever it is we saw in chapter 108 implies she took a stand against her own government, and I highly doubt it was the product of any form of coercion. Whatever choice she made is one of the first reasons the situation on Paradis was allowed to escalate the way it did.

>she was willing to permanently destroy the FT and thus all hope for humans inside the wall for literally >muh feels
Sorry if I did speedread something but where was that stated? She was about to inherit the FT to continue the royal job of acting as a container for the FT and probably using the rumbling under Rod's orders.

>putting everything everyone has been fighting for forever in jeopardy.
Again, what? I think you're going for the reaching route here, judging by the rest of your statement. I don't know exactly what do you mean

>not a bad character, but I would argue an unlikable one, especially when you are a repeat offender
That's subjective, but her development and characterization cannot be denied.

>She wouldn't die though and she very well knew it
I don't know if you've read between lines, but inherenting a titan means a short livespan, and that's why Rod wanted to use her, so he shouldn't be the one dead.

>Eren do anything that was clearly inspired by her? And I mean specifically inspired by her character, not because of her
Again, ending a curse is not a thing? This motivation was reinforced by Kruger after the memories fuckery, and also he revalues the burden Grisha put on him.

>Don't know why you're using Armin in that comparison
They have almost the same amount of screen time but Armin is still more developed, we can agree with that at least.

So Eren removed the curse and Grisha had no incentive to leave Marley?

>It did though. She went from a literal nobody irrelevant character to possibly the most important character in a matter of a couple chapters while not actually changing her character at all and was all downhill from there with uprising
She wasn't "possibly the most important character" in Clash though. Too many characters who were actually for the most part irrelevant or lacking in presence and characterization were sharing the spotlight for that to even be possible or a thing. As you said yourself that there was no such a thing as a plan for her to become a queen yet, just her noble lineage and Wall Church shenanigans. Uprising made her importance clear, but by that time she had already received enough focus for a proper character arc to begin.

Don't some shifters age poorly in their last years? Iirc hands are obvious indicators of age.

Hannes, so it's not that cliché.