Why do people bully fat guys? Don't they know that the fat guy can just punch you once and you would be knocked out...

Why do people bully fat guys? Don't they know that the fat guy can just punch you once and you would be knocked out? This is especially prevelant in anime and manga. It's always the fat guy getting bullied. You need to fight back fatties.

Attached: fat_fight.jpg (720x4397, 1.1M)

Fatties are too busy fighting back against gravity to fight back against bullies.

What the fuck is wrong with korean paneling

Adding more white space to make the readers think the chapter is longer than it actually is.

>Gook shit.

>punch you once and you would be knocked out
this is what fat people like to believe. Fat won't make you stronger unless you work out. It just slows you down and drains your stamina.

>t. never been in a fight with a fatty

I have, they have shit endurance so after a little while it was easy to make him lose his footing and well, being fat doesn’t help you stand up easily.

Korean/Chinese stuff should be a bannable offense.

a fat kid will literally destroy you 1vs1 just because he's larger, especially if you are on low ages like 12 to 16, skinny kids don't have the body strenght to stop a 200 lbs fatty from throwing them around, you underestimate them

Attached: 1558727406252.gif (480x345, 3.29M)

again fat is not muscle. Try binding a bunch of weights on and fight someone with equal size, you will get your ass kicked. Just because they appear bigger doesn't mean they are stronger.

> skinny kids don't have the body strenght to stop a 200 lbs fatty from throwing them around, you underestimate them
True, but you forget that, unlike in the RPGs you probably play religiously, people can move around pretty well in real life. Skinny people more so than obese faggots. As long as you can evade a fat fuck for more than 30 seconds he'll be heaving for air.

That's not the same thing, the layers of fat they have gives then a ridiculous defensive bonus and some offensive ones too, because they're not just punching you with the weight of their muscle but also weight of their fat.
Just look at MMA fighters, they are very muscular but also have quite a lot of fat. A guy that's full muscle would lose against a guy with some fat, that's how OP it is in combat. Not viable long term though.
There's a reason weight classes exist mate.

I'll be laughing if on the next page isn't where the kid just step aside to avoid the punch while the fattie tripped himself and throwing all his weight on the ground.

Fat guys are subhuman.

t fat guy

If fat people had enough force of will to fight back against bullies, they wouldn't be fat in the first place.

I used to tease a fat guy back in school and laugh my ass off while he hopelessly chased me around. Must suck to be fat.

Weight classes exist so that fighters with enormous muscle mass don't go up against lanklets. Has very little to do with fat on your body.

Wow you ran from a fight with a fat guy what a pussy lol

Yeah sure buddy

Attached: FB_IMG_1560050593047.jpg (684x1008, 74K)

Well, the guy he is fighting isn't fat, so clearly he got into the heavyweight class without being fat, which directly indicates that weight classes aren't based on bodyfat.

Who says you can't fight with words?

>dexfag damage control
>fat guy and everyone watching laughs as the lanklet dodges around for 30 minutes like an autist

lose weight fattie, no one likes you.

The fact that you are that scare of a real fight proves the point of this thread

Attached: FB_IMG_1560054853251.jpg (482x482, 42K)

You do realize you can be fat and have a lot of muscles underneath the fat?

just makes me think about zangief kid or the fat guy in the hawaiian shirt with a cannon for an arm

a lot of fat dudes are pussies, but the aggressive ones can absolutely fuck a lot of smaller people up

>the layers of fat they have gives then a ridiculous defensive bonus
dude life is not a video game. Also you are comparing athletes with normal people, of course a fat guy who works out and is into MMA will be strong. A regular fat person is just fat.

Fat people are disgusting and deserve bullying.

My intention was to hurt the fatty, not to dirty myself touching his greasy obese body. If I really wanted to hurt him physically I would simply wait till he's out of breath and fuck him up.

>Don't they know that the fat guy can just punch you once and you would be knocked out?
gotta catch me first, fatty!

Then it won't even be a fight.

>Try binding a bunch of weights on and fight someone with equal size
Try pinding a bunch of weights on and carrying it for 20+ years. Fat -kids- are universally weak, fat aduls are a different matter, even if they're completely unfit, their punches are heavy as fuck. If they manage to land any, that is.

>delusional fatfags believing they´re strfags
Every single time

>Lanklets act like fattys are fucking video game enemys that they can agro then tire out
How this actually works in real life is you look like an autistic sperg trying to rile up some fatass that's ignoring you. If you ever try to get physical yourself they'll just grab you and whip you around like the wet towel you are.

Attached: 1556358587573.gif (600x450, 79K)

You don't understand biology do you OP?
This
>t. fatass

fat people all disgusting.

This isn't he hyperbolic time chamber, retard. Fatties are slobs.

>unlike in the RPGs you probably play religiously
Fuck you too nigger.
What did us SMTfags ever do to you?

They're meant to be viewed on phones, so have to have extra retarded panelling to match the audience.

>T. Fat OP
You came to wrong place, if you are looking for sympathy or want acceptance

This is because Japan understands that we need to gas the fats, size war now.

Wait, I remember this OP. He has made countless fat acceptance threads, threads about fatties and idolizes fat characters way too much . What a faggot. You already have your site, don't you? Why not go there instead

>Why not go there instead
Because he wants attention and will act like a pseudo-intellectual without any basic concept of biology to get it.

Muscle is heavier than fat