"I'm such a Nerd" - the anime

"I'm such a Nerd" - the anime

Stein's gate panders hard to the half-wit masses idea of being a nerd, giving it a pass. Okabe barely has any character beyond "HAHAHA Look at me I'm a giant attention whore but it's ok cause I'm QUIRKY xD" and what little is there is just I need to save my retard waifu written so sloppily it makes Maeda look like Hemingway. All the other characters are just JRPG /q/uest givers and have almost no relevance to the plot. Their cheap characterizations reflect that, having nothing to them outside of their tropes.

For a show that like to spew a lot about /sci/ence, it's not very logical. Everything only works conveniently to neatly fit what the plot demands, further complications are completely ignored. The ending is an asspull that wasn't built up at all and it's never explained why Okabe has the reading steiner. The romance is completely forced and feels like it only happened because he's the mc logic so of course the girl who has it all and can be any guy she wants has to end up with him. Got to to fulfill that fantasy.

Attached: bazinga the anime.png (382x441, 423K)

(You)

retard

OP is 100% right

Underaged

and that's fun

They lucked out with S;G, everything else in Science Adventure series is mediocre at best.

>Okabe barely has any character beyond "HAHAHA Look at me I'm a giant attention whore but it's ok cause I'm QUIRKY xD"
this is why I dropped this shit, Okabe makes this anime so unbearable, I wonder if he's better in the VN's if so I'd actually read it.

Attached: Okabe.png (800x450, 300K)

It is too bad because I want more shows that dive into /sci/ence but Stein's gate just feels like a bait show that half-ass explained it's world mechanics then replaced it all for cheap melodrama and get the prized waifu fantasy.

still better than "im an incel" the anime

Attached: 52675.jpg (360x360, 26K)

Not a fan of that one either, although I think NHK is still a lot better than Stein's Gate. It had some decent points, but didn't go anywhere with them.

S;G is pretty incel-y, especially the VN, see

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Neidhardt the Lightning-fast?
No.
I thought not. It's not a story the Steins;fags would tell you. It's a Chaos; legend. Neidhardt was a Dark Knight of Gladioul, so powerful and so wise, he could influence the delusions to create life... He had such a knowledge of the Gigalomania that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
He could actually save people from death?
The power of Gigalomania is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
What happened to him?
He became so powerful... the only thing his original was afraid of was being ruined by the delusions, which eventually, of course, he was. Unfortunately, he entrusted his final power to his copy, then he was killed because of his delusions.
Ironic, he could give others the Blue Sky, but not himself.
Is it possible to read this Visual Novel?
Not in English.

Attached: 1360378164924.jpg (800x1200, 220K)

It's about the society, not women.

C;H has been translated for years.

Noah remains untranslated and C;H PC is lacking in so many ways that if you knew how much you're missing out on, you'd despair.
Never mind the fact that LCC is also not translated, even though it sets up things for R;N and C;C.

Attached: unknown.png (850x478, 557K)

Chaos;Head had started nicely but became worse and worse with every chapter.

Bad taste, I bet you don't even real Buddha.

Attached: 1397617110235.jpg (800x600, 136K)

This. It's just appealing to the "dude I fucking love science" crowd that doesn't actually put any thought into it.

Anime is entertainment. Not high literature.

Attached: 1555443082782.png (121x473, 161K)

A big slice of attention for (You).

Attached: RepTJgnA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

It's a VN adaptation from a series relying on the exploration of sci-fi themes. Of course it's going for a certain feel and half of the characters spouting 2ch memes is part of it, but if you're not able to understand that a) a 50 hours VN with different routes doesn't translate well into a single storyline and b) Okarin being super fucking chuuni is a cheesy mask that however ends up being plot-relevant
you're dumber than the otaku target audience and probably a 20yo Burger.

Thank god the different routes are completely irrelevant to the story of Steins;Gate and you can easily adapt the story into a linear anime.
And the S;G VN is not 50 hours long, more like 20-30.

Attached: 6208924.jpg (612x557, 131K)

A very astute observation Kurisu.

>SGfags have nothing but name-calling to defend their BBT tier show

this

It's so blindingly obvious OP hasn't watched one second of this show and is just after (You)s. Can't wait for this thread to reach 287 replies like they always fucking do.

>Chaos;Child
>mediocre

>expecting time travel story to be scientific or completely logical
name 1 time travel story that is (protip: you can't, inb4 some shit like Primer)
>I don't like/relate to characters thus they are unrealistic and poorly written

>logical
Yes.
>scientific
No. At least, not until someone actually figures out time travel.

Attached: 1543853076705.jpg (4096x2776, 1.97M)

Based. OP is a fag who couldn't self insert into okabe

It's a dating sim VN adaptation, why do people try to justify themselves in what they enjoy by trying to elevate it and then get mad when it doesn't work?
Art is subjective, if you don't like it watch something you like
If people actually knew about about classics works of literature and entertainment they'd know that what we now consider to be the best of the best is simply what was massively popular enough in the past to be delivered to us in the present and after centuries of acclaim they have become sacred cows so everyone considers them perfect

It's so blindingly obvious user hasn't read one second of OP's post and is just after (You)s. Can't wait for this post to receive 287 replies like it always fucking does.

I'll give OP one thing.
Kurisu is a young Japanese teenage girl and spends most of her time in America.

Realistically, she should have been BLEACHd by a white cock long ago, and scoff at the idea of dating a Japanese bugman like Okabe.
But then again, this story was written by Japanese men, so they wouldn't write it like that

>It's a dating sim VN adaptation
That's wrong though.

Attached: 10113406.png (259x224, 10K)

If you actually bothered to play the VN you'd know it's true

You think I didn't play it?
I have played every translated SciADV VN you ignorant fool. It is you who are mistaken, about a great many things.
S;G is not a dating sim; it's a story about time travel. And it's also the weakest of the SciADV VNs.

Attached: 1418955061203.png (540x386, 135K)

The time travel is only there to give you an excuse to get with different girls, including your friend's daughter, your trap apprentice that you can now impregnate, and the local rich girl, all thanks to said time travel

>it's also the weakest of the SciADV VNs.
Hahaha

Attached: 1545720483043.jpg (600x640, 216K)

It's not though, the different endings aren't even remotely canon nor are they relevant. They're just useless filler.
They were likely made because someone said "Oh no, we have to have routes for the characters", even though the routes are completely unnecessary and give no new insight into the characters.
Now compare that with Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child were each route is canon and gives you valuable character development and information about the world the characters live in.

Attached: 1435093253576.jpg (699x396, 44K)

But they're all canon, they just follow different timelines, that's sort of the main point of having different routes in this game

That's not how worldlines work you retard.
There is only one world.

Attached: 1390155223818.png (688x386, 149K)

It's 2019 and people still think that multiple worldlines can exist concurrently?
Don't make me laugh.
There is only one world, and the story follows one exact trail of worldlines, none of the worldlines in the side routes ever become active and are nothing but fictitious.
inb4 Chiyomaru fucks this up with world layers

>all timelines are canon
this is what Science Adventurelets actually believe

"I'm such a faggot" - the post

Attached: alpacaman.jpg (727x432, 69K)

He just means that those worldlines as possibilities are canon, not that they actually happened or existed in the canon series of events.

Then they are nothing but fantasies and shouldn't be considered in a serious discussion.

This isn't Fate nigga

Attached: DhccDVUW4AEoRzX.png (834x818, 152K)

They're still a part of the story and universe.

As much as Taku dreaming of jerking off to his waifu.
Totally irrelevant.

>There is only one world, and the story follows one exact trail of worldlines, none of the worldlines in the side routes ever become active and are nothing but fictitious.
No, there is only one world line period. For example, the stuff about Rukako turning into a woman, it never happened. It's still part of the Canon though.

It's Lukako.

which Taku exactly are we talking about?

OP is a turbo-autist.

Somehow schizophrenically I totally agree with the OP, sounds like more or less a perfect description of Steins;Gate, yet for some reason I still enjoyed the hell out of the VN (never watched the anime), one of the few ones I actually bothered to finish (and pretty quickly at that).

>tfw she will never DESTROY you with FACTS and LOGIC

>And it's also the weakest of the SciADV VNs.
Words of a retarded 'special snowflake'.

>time travel is impossible, change my mind