Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Do you agree with this ranking?

Attached: 1560340407660.jpg (1280x2880, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0kE4ILfiPA
youtube.com/watch?v=orh2EMFdTTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

switch soulburner and go.

I mean it's Ai's pride so it actually works because you're not meant to take him seriously.

This is a nice spin on the aibou concept, Ai is basically if Yami or Astral threw a hissy fit.

>revolver higher than blue jobber and soulcuck
Yeah am thinking we run this show revolver bros.

Attached: IMG_20190612_073216.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

>Spectre went to irrelevany rank

Looks like it's all down hill for soulburner here.

Attached: 1558995305173.jpg (1280x720, 450K)

Surprised Go is that high

Attached: fd8ac93cd4e5301d10139b7976fd5ea9.png (849x480, 536K)

Effect when?

Attached: altergeist memorygant.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

>Blue jobber at the bottom
Based Ai

Clearly roboppi is at the bottom.

I feel like he's giving Go too much credit here but other than his obvious salt at Yusaku those are pretty accurate powerlevels

Where does he fit in the chart?

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

Ai and Roboppi are like /vrains/ self inserts. They're both chuuni faggots and they spend their time shitposting about duels and making ridiculous powerlevel charts

>pretty accurate
if one is wrong none of the other credible.

>shitty structure deck
nah, chadburner is still above you, dogvulva

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.55_[2019.06.12_23.09.57].jpg (1280x720, 569K)

others are credible*

That's a dumb way of thinking. We're just gonna ignore everything Ai says because of his obvious bias against Playmaker? Every bit of data has blindspots, biases, and weakness. That doesn't mean you get to throw the baby out with the bathwater

It's kinda obvious he's taking a piss at PM though given his personality.

He puts himself at the top. It's clearly not credible.

But can El Hacedor de Juegos beat Ignición de la Oscuridad (Forma Completada)?

now we need one with shit like MAXIMUM and uno percent or w/e

Attached: fight and pollute.png (1280x720, 739K)

Who is the most popular character from each YGO show in your opinion?

Attached: 2060223.jpg (426x600, 144K)

>Beyond the Hope and Hope Dragoon nerfed completely hard
I'll never forget this Konami

Revolver was holding back bros

>spectre is the same as the other hanoi
>it's totally credible guys

This is S3 Spectre, which is weaker than Hanoi Tower Spectre and Spectre (Extra Link FULL WIDTH)

and he's still on the same level as genome for some reason.

Where is Spectre even? He was with BS and GG and then just disappeared. Did he got lost?

what's the summon chant for the new altergeist?

The goddess of slaughter! Manifest from the edge of nightmares!

>Jobs to a literal maid AI
the absolute state of the jobber siblings

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-12-20h33m45s090.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Attached: altergeist memorygant.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

This image has a lot of meme potential
someone edit in "that" GX image

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-12-20h39m12s938.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

>a lockdown that can be easily broken with Numeron Force

Get a better fucking skill.

Attached: drone craft force.png (1280x720, 490K)

Like what? Anti-Skill?

Barian's Chaos Draw

How would you rank Vrains compared to the other series, if the quality doesn't drop in the next 40 episodes

What do you think Ai's new link?

Attached: fire phoenix @ignister.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

probably same tier as arcv, forgettable with good moments every 10 episodes or so

But there's no kaito and shark to forget.

Humans are bad, get it yet?

Attached: humans are bad.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Zexal > 5Ds > GX > Arc-V > Vrains

I might end up liking it more than Arc-V depending on the next 40 episodes though

>design like sora
>even the monsters are similiar

its fucking frightfur / fluffals

Attached: 1560334481980.jpg (1200x1200, 288K)

Man Zexal had ALOT of nerfed cards

Attached: Beyond ZA HOPU.jpg (2042x389, 319K)

He doesn't look crazy. He just looks like a show off.

Attached: bro made him smart.png (1280x720, 954K)

Well yeah, this one fucking broken and would hit the banlist like nothing else

>Yeah am thinking we run this show revolver bros
Was there ever any doubt?

Attached: 1538278663862.png (1366x768, 865K)

Now I'm picturing Revolver as a Kamen Rider

>Emma summons Multifaker with its effect but doesn't summon an Altergeist from the deck
Jesus, this was painful to watch.

Kaiba
SANDAAAAA
Yusei
Shark or IV
Imoutoman
I don't know about Vrains though.
It used to be revolver due to mirrorforce memes, but that kinda died down.

Activate this card by targeting 1 FIRE Link Monster you control; place counters on this card equal to that monster's Link Rating. While this card has a counter, apply these effects.
● Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects, also it cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.
● Neither player can declare attacks.
● Once per turn, if your opponent Link Summons, place 1 counter on this card.
● Once per turn, during the End Phase, remove 1 counter from this card.

Attached: AiAiWall-JP-Anime-VR.png (704x949, 607K)

Speed Duel only has 3 monster zones

lightning did nothing wrong.

Attached: carry on lightning's wishes.png (1280x720, 825K)

Despite misgivings about Yuusaku/PM as a character, I really do like his dueling/dueling style. For the most part, outside of Storm Access I do get a genuine vibe that the guy knows his deck in and out and all the moves and combos he pulls are of genuine proficiency. Again, Storm Access aside, it feels like he suffers the least from [insert incredibly specific and situational card for this specific instance of a specific set of circumstances]. Past protags (especially Judai) tended to do too much of that for my taste.

Oh no Ai became retarded....

>we need to find a way to kill off the weaker characters
>"why don't we stall the strong ones with Swords of Revealing Light Ai edition"
>"Brilliant idea Hikokubo here's a raise and a spot on YGO7"

5ds>GX>Zexal>Arc-V
I only ever watched a dub of the 4kids dub that only went upto somewhere halfway through the Noah arc, so I can't give an accurate ranking of DM.

He vowed to beat them all.

>Achichi
>Doyon
Are these names random or are they references to something?

Roboppi is based and redpilled

>insert incredibly specific and situational card for this specific instance of a specific set of circumstances

Attached: ZeroExtraLink-JP-Anime-VR.png (645x943, 542K)

3/10
Before the Queen and the Roboppy being male thing, it was intend to be a 5/10. Depending on how much they drop, I may as well just put a big 0. I hope that isn't the case...

Attached: Sad....jpg (714x1000, 506K)

Faust can stop anyone.

Attached: your opponent.png (1280x720, 923K)

Sure but this is a silly and blatant way to write themselves out of putting Revolver, Soulburner and Playmaker as the first line of defense.
>go in with the strongest members first
>realize it would end the arc too soon so stall for time while the others lose

Never said it was 100% the case. It's just nice to see an MC with a deck and combos that are more "yeah, I can see myself applying that in the irl TCG" as opposed to "this is never going to fucking happen ever in real duels".

Spectre has clearly proven himself to be much higher up on the tier list than the Knights, as the Knights were only minor inconveniences to Playmaker and Blue Angel while Spectre defeated one and nearly beat the other. Canonically, he should be weaker than Blue Maiden though, since Lightning targeted the weakest first. I'd put him between Blood Shepherd and Blue Maiden.

Also, GO being between Blue Maiden and Soulburner is also questionable. Yes, I thought GO was stronger than Blue Angel in season 1, but Blue Maiden now has a stronger Ignis-powered deck while GO doesn't seem to have gotten any stronger since then. He had an AI inside his head, but he is seemingly fine now. With the AI and Earth's data, maybe GO was a this level, but currently I don't think he's this strong.

Within the Knights themselves, Genome was clearly stronger than Baira, and Faust was supposedly the strongest as the three as he was charged with going after Playmaker during Another. They shouldn't be equal.

He's ranking fashion

>I do get a genuine vibe that the guy knows his deck in and out and all the moves and combos he pulls are of genuine proficiency.
I agree. Semi-related, but I really like that episode where he went dungeon crawling with Kusanagi and figured out how to solve the extra link duel puzzle.

Beyond the Hope had to be nerfed, it's retardedly broken

[ Machine / Effect ]
If you control "Appliancer Socketroll", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If another "Appliancer Socketroll" is Special Summoned while this monster is on the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Appliancer Socketroll" from your Deck. You can only use each effect of "Appliancer Socketroll" once per turn.

Attached: AppliancerSocketroll-JP-Anime-VR.png (325x414, 150K)

how the hell is soulburner above anyone then?

a

Then what about Hope Dragoon? It didn't had to become an unplayable thrash
just remove the staple Number effect and the burn damage and it'll be fine

Because he's better looking than most of the cast

Will we see Specter duel Ai or Robopppy or he's going to be defeated off-screen?

>gray and orange

Off-screened or focused on his own survival by fleeing/betraying Akira

He's actually one of the best because he goes all out to fit his theme.

>gray and orange

Attached: HawkGatling.jpg (1213x716, 653K)

It's the best ranking in the house.

Even you know that's some bullshit.

[ Machine / Link / Effect ]
2 Level 1 "Appliancer" monsters
Your opponent's monsters cannot target this linked card for attacks, also your opponent cannot target this linked card with card effects. During damage calculation, if your Link Monster co-linked to this card battles an opponent's monster while all monsters you control are "Appliancer" monsters: Your battling monster gains 1000 ATK for each monster co-linked to this card, during that damage calculation only. If an "Appliancer" monster(s) you control that is not co-linked to this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Appliancer Celtopus" once per turn.

Attached: AppliancerCeltopus-JP-Anime-VR.png (635x926, 776K)

>It's the best ranking in the house.
it's the only ranking.

It goes from left to right so he's barely on their level.

1 Level 1 "Appliancer" monster

Cannot be used as Link Material the turn it is Link Summoned. This card can attack directly while it is not linked. Once per turn, during damage calculation, if your monster is attacked by an opponent's monster while this card is co-linked: You can halve that opponent's monster's ATK during that damage calculation only. Once per turn, during damage calculation, if this card is attacked by an opponent's monster while it is not co-linked: You can halve that opponent's monster's ATK during that damage calculation only.

Attached: AppliancerPropelion-JP-Anime-VR.png (635x928, 717K)

Looks way better as Hazard.

Attached: kamen-rider-kabuto-character-art-gundam-pop-culture-pray-E1bd3b2a00f5a6755fb5d6245273acf2c.jpg (3541x2508, 431K)

its fuckin fluffals

Attached: OH MY GOD.jpg (300x168, 16K)

don't japanese read right to left?

Target 1 Level 4 or lower "Appliancer" monster in your GY; Special Summon it, but shuffle it into the Deck when it leaves the field. You can only activate 1 "Appliancer Reuse" per turn.

Attached: Appliancer Reuse.png (1460x1755, 2.49M)

Modern text is read left to right like English is while PAGES are read left to right. Reading text right to left only applies when it's the more formal/traditional vertical writing format.

Attached: 1531475585801.webm (472x419, 1.33M)

>PAGES are read left to right
pages are read right to left* sorry

Okay but we're looking at just a single picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0kE4ILfiPA

Attached: 2918d400.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

>the guy knows his deck in and out and all the moves and combos he pulls are of genuine proficiency
>forgets that Powercode Talker exists and has to shit out an overspecific Link 5

He's making this up.

Attached: duelists have ratings.png (1280x720, 916K)

Sora was a good character. Child soldier, batshit insane, but also has a soft spot for his friends.

Robopucci doesn't seem crazy. And if he does go crazy I'll just see him as a glib facsimile.

Attached: Sora.png (1366x768, 697K)

>attack reduction/gain on your opponent's turn
Isn't that not that bad?

And Playmaker also could've just summoned Security Dragon to out Perfectron as well

Attached: SecurityDragon-DUPO-EN-UR-1E.png (676x987, 1.56M)

>single monster decks
I hate this meme so much.

Attached: RaidraptorVanishingLanius-WIRA-EN-C-1E.png (535x795, 968K)

I was looking for this, thank you.

Because anything less than a Link 5 would've been lame, especially when the enemy is shitting out multiple Link 5s. It's all about dramatic flair.

It's not great.

[ Cyberse / Link / Effect ]
2+ Cyberse monsters, including a FIRE monster

During damage calculation, if this card attacks: You can inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's ATK, and if you do, your opponent takes no battle damage from that battle. If this card is destroyed by card effect and sent to the GY: You can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. You can only use each of the preceding effects of "Fire Phoenix @Ignister" once per turn. Once per turn, during the next Standby Phase after this effect was activated: You can Special Summon this card from your GY.

Attached: Fire Phoenix @Ignister.png (1214x1771, 2.7M)

>that artwork
Printing confirmed

>Water Serpent @Ignister
>Earth Golem @Ignister

>ai's design is just to shill @ignister
I knew it was cursed.

I've found Ai's ultimate monster.

Attached: Ligozzi_(Una_quimera).jpg (1200x912, 276K)

A link and a fusion.

Is there a new director or member of the writing staff? Why is Season 3 so good? The first half of this episode was actually pretty hype and Playmaker’s rage at Ai didn’t feel forced at all.

We still have Asano as the current director.

>Season 3 so good
>Yusaku at the bottom list of power tier and expect me to believe that
>Hanoi already jobbing
>Emma and BS have high chance to job too despite being revived not so long ago

>If an "Altergeist" monster you control would be used as Link Material for a "Altergeist" monster, this card in your hand can also be used as material. If an "Altergeist" Link Monster is Link Summoned to your field while this card is in your GY: You can add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Altergeist Pookuery" once per turn.

Attached: Altergeist Pookuery.png (608x889, 866K)

BUT MUH CORNERS

Attached: BLOODY.png (1920x1080, 692K)

Tachihara Masaki has been writing since the last Playmaker vs Revolver duel. Why do you jump to the staff changing as soon as you enjoy it?

>>Yusaku at the bottom list of power tier and expect me to believe that
That was a joke, you fucking autist.

Is this supposed to be good?

Because every duel in Season 2 was boring as fuck and Season 2 as a whole was even more dull so the sudden quality jump in writing has caught me off guard. This has literally been the most excited I’ve been about Vrains since it was announced.

[ Spellcaster / Effect ]
If an "Altergeist" Link Monster is Link Summoned to your field while this card is in your hand: You can target 1 other Link Monster on the field; Special Summon this card to your zone that monster points to. You can target 1 Link Monster you control; while this card is face-up on the field, that monster is also treated as an "Altergeist" monster. You can only use each effect of "Altergeist Fijialert" once per turn.

Attached: Altergeist_Fijialert.jpg (1499x1812, 343K)

Soulburner get you down?

Attached: Go Onizuka's First Turn Play.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

They gotta shill the nu-Firewall bud. Plus with the stuff I’ve been seeing on Darkfluid OTKs on online, it being a Link 5 really means jack shit. It’s not all that hard to get out and even 1-2 counters on it will usually be more than enough

It makes sense though.
Yusaku wouldn't win nearly as much without Storm Access.

yeah cut his wins into a fourth.

I don’t really get why Ai just does a heel turn into “carrying on Lightning’s will” after all that’s happened

1 Level 1 "Appliancer" monster
Cannot be used as Link Material the turn it is Link Summoned. This card that is not co-linked can attack directly. You can only use 1 of the following effects of "Appliancer Vacculephant" per turn, and only once that turn.
● If this card is co-linked: You can target 1 monster in your opponent's Main Monster Zone; destroy it.
● You can send 1 card from your hand to the GY, then target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it.

Attached: Appliancer Vacculephant.png (634x927, 1.02M)

He's the only ignis left.

I feel like he's just saying what will rile up each of his opponents the most, stalling them more. We'll only hear his proper reason in the Go duel.

That doesn’t exactly equate to a sudden “FUCK HUMANS”

>Trust humans
>Your family dies
>So...don't trust humans
seems logical given he is an Ai

This one is kind of random.

This. It was pretty obvious when he told Soulburner that he erased flame

Well humans did attack first.

>Darkfluid OTKs
Is it good, it seems like quite a pain to get a fusion, ritual, xyz and synchro in the graveyard to makr full use of it?
t.someone who only played a bit of duel links

Do not slay the demon.

Attached: slay the demon.png (1280x720, 654K)

>jobbing to a vacuum cleaner

You're basically saying Spectre is somehow the strongest.

A vacuum cleaner AI trained by a super AI.

I am glad they didnt forget that Go is pretty much responsible for Earth dying.

he probably should be stronger than the other hanoi members. but maybe it's an Ai joke.

Imagine being Baira or Genome.

The card is not officially out yet, but decks dedicated on summoning it with full counters will never be anything more than petdeck-tier.

Darkfluid looks more like a good protected finisher for late game (Decks like Salamangreat can easily at least get 2 counters) instead of a first turn turbo boss monster.
He isnt even Kaiju proof so I doubt it would ever be meta.

Why so many animals?

Attached: propelion.png (1280x720, 760K)

Why would he do that to his origin though? He should have more respect for the guy he dickrides.

He's evil now.

Is he Yugioh's first canonicly gay character?

Attached: 1559790629745.webm (853x480, 141K)

No, Bakura still exists.

It's a robot, it's programmed to like electricity.

Attached: both of your abilities.png (1280x720, 968K)

>whole deck is about summoning link monsters that take it in the ass

Attached: screenshot00104.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Why doesn't Blood Shepard just shot people in the middle of a duel?

he already accepted the dule, that would be rude

Vrains is at the bottom for me. I haven't watched Zexal and only seen some of Arc V.

So basically, DM, 5Ds, GX, and Vrains.

If it was truly a joke Go would be last instead of being the second strongest. Yusaku and Roboppy are the only guys he's fucking with because he loves them and dick.

>go would be last
under all of the hanoi?

Jean, Kaito, Yuri, and Spectre exists.

You're confusing pansy with gay.

Go beat Playmaker.
>inb4 akshually Neo Storm bullshit.
No, he beat Playmaker.

The greatest blindside.

Attached: goal to stall.png (1280x720, 790K)

This. Neo GO is better than Revulva.

>Turn any Altergeist into a Link-2 once per turn without losing any advantage
For Poo, it's good enough.

Attached: don't understand.png (1280x720, 899K)

Season 2 was good until Bowman appeared, picked back up when Revolver returned, then went back to shit after Bowman's second win. If Bowman didn't exist or at least wasn't the final villain it could've salvaged that atrocious ass ending.

Uh-huh. Next you're gonna say Jounochi beat Marik and Revolver tied with Lightning.

>Season 2 was good until Bowman appeared
The first episode?

That's why he's the second strongest because he should've beaten Yusaku. If Bowman didn't fuck that season up, Go's character arc would've been much more endearing than it was.

Bohman was fine before he became the main villain.

Actually I would argue that the 4 duel setup that revolver and bohman got was atrocious. In fact I would severely redo all duel writing for both seasons. Granted as they say, only hindsight is 20 / 20

You know what I meant. His actual physical appearance in the series started the catastrophe and Haru just made it worse.

This. The 2nd duel Bohman vs Playmaker was the best of all S2 imo. Though Lightning's 2 first duels were also decent to pretty good

>20 / 20
You could have 20/5280 and still see that spending two episodes on a tie duel immediately followed by a rematch was a bad idea.

If I was the writer I would've done this instead.
>Taken out those two Bowman duels
>Blood Shepherd beats Soulburner
>Blood Shepherd solo the Hanoi jobbers
>Haru beat Akira and Queen in a tag duel
>Go beat Playmaker and Soulburner and then Playmaker beats Go later on
I would've also added more villains because Lightning barely had anyone to duel for him.

I agree. I honestly wanted it to go like this: Spectre introduced earlier, Revolver winning the first speed duel, the first master duel was vs Aoi or Go, and the final duels against revolver mostly untouched. But having a total of 10 episodes on a 46ep season with multiple recaps was atrocious. And even the actual duel writing was bad. Playmaker could have won speed duel 1 by summoning encode with the shown cards, and Spectre should have won the duel against PM. But anyway....

How broken will his handtrap be?

Attached: so cool.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

I admit I hated how BS was treated. I actually liked his mini arc and wanted him to win vs Souburner at least

Just a clunkier Swift Scarecrow.

Attached: when.png (867x432, 131K)

Yusaku can't lose against Hanoi.

Speaking of the SP vs PM duel, literally what was the point of showing Akira as a prisoner? PM couldnt attack as Spectre would recover all HP and deal back damage in turn through Glorious Growth.

It's hilarious how tsundere Ai was regarding Yusaku

Seems familiar

Attached: 67049312_p1.png (1200x900, 435K)

None of the villains really have a team behind them.
Its them versus the world.

>handtrap
>Implying he won't use his Skill and paraphrase Blood Shepard's lying AI line

He's never heard that line.

I think Roboppi is going to be "driven into a corner" by Blood Shepherd and Ghost Girl and then is forced to use his skill which would make him mad or something

Attached: 1559333721289.png (800x561, 223K)

I wish they would meet. Seriously WHY

>NS Mario
>Set Manifestation
>Link summon Hextia with Mario and Poo
>Add back Poo
>Revive Mario during your opponents turn to give Hextia fodder

Or:

>NS Melu
>Link into Hextia with Melu and Poo
>Add Multifaker for next turn
>Chainblock their Ash by adding back Poo

If that's how the card works it's not that bad. At the very least it can be used for Linkuriboh if you brick.

Because it's totally not in Ai's character to brag about the time Playmaker just barely beat Blood Shepard thanks to Ai's flawless acting and cunning.

I think they're sound effects/japanese puns.

Like you might say Achichi if you touch something hot.

No, Judai exists.

It might be blatant, but at least it makes sense.

>Implying taking it in the ass makes you gay

I just want Roboppi to survive/defect from Ai or something so he doesn't just fucking die like every other child.
>driven into corner by GG and BS
>forced to use skill and acknowledge that humans had the chance to beat him
>watch Go vs Ai and see Go's human spirit shine through as he tries his best to beat Ai
>starts to understand humans a bit more
>Playmaker could make a speech or some shit since PM is the only character other than Ai that Roboppi would actually listen to
>Roboppi decides that some humans are ok and starting a mass extermination wouldn't help
>Roboppi defects from Ai's plan and Blue Maiden doesn't have to gut him
I can dream

Attached: 1559257600619.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Pretty sure Emma could’ve won if she just fucking used Multifaker’s effect.

Side note I like the angles in this show.

Attached: 2780A84E-8209-4D3A-9305-1D9FC60DE365.png (1136x640, 521K)

No zones.

Ai has never had actual impact on any duel except for the Storm access. The actual duel decisions were all done by playmaker

>4/4 Monsterzones are full
>Wtf why didnt she summon a monster out of Multifakers effect?????

It's a shared-field Speed Duel
BS had two drones out on the field, one in the EMZ, one in the MMZ.
Emma summoned Marionetter and Multifaker, there was no extra zone to summon to

See

>they managed to make him use his skill!!
>SUGOI BS AND GS!!!!!!!

I think it's less "they made him use his skill" and more "they made him go against his handicap"

I would rather have him go full MUH NINGEN NO HUNTINGU GEMU and then have a duel to the death against Revolver
>FUCK NINGENS
>NO FUCK AI
>NO FUCK NINGENS
>NO FUCK AI

Attached: 1554519096933.jpg (640x480, 40K)

As long as we get Ningen Season/AI Season.

Based Sorafriend.

Attached: 49540065_p0_master1200.jpg (861x1200, 656K)

It's a game.

Attached: turn all humans into exp.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

who is the monster beside dmg

The writers just hate the shit outta him yet he has the best design in the series. Even Arc V had multiple competent characters for a decent amount of time but when Blood Shepherd gets his own arc, its meaningless as fuck and he loses two times in a row in three straight duels.

Now he's gonna job here for some reason and job one more time to end his character just like other half of the cast.

Effect Veiler

Attached: D83ma4qX4AA2U-p.png (594x848, 330K)

>No, Yusei exists
Ftfy

Just finished S1. The best characters were Revolver, Akira and Kusanagi.

>Appliancer Celtopus is a plug extender
>All the Appliancers that are actually appliances get their effects from being "plugged in" to the mains
Neat theme, good job writers

Attached: 1560111208265.jpg (1191x1684, 450K)

How many duels is Ai getting?

Attached: ai vs everyone.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Akira never does anything ever again.

He's just being a tsundere about his problems. Why else would go against Yusaku, the best duelist Yugioh has ever seen?

>the best duelist Yugioh has ever seen?
that's tom.

That's The Red Hat Guy

Kusanagi ain't shit though.

I think it's also based on priority. AI probably cares more about beating Go than Blue Angel for revenge.

She seems amicable.

Attached: nice to meet pandor.png (1280x720, 497K)

I do find it funny that AI knows what Lightning is to the Ignis and he still ends up following his words and doing exactly what Kogami said would happen.

Oh boy, it's THIS plot again.

Attached: 1542820419977.png (402x412, 116K)

Attached: QueenOfGames.jpg (804x1200, 131K)

The translator just didn't give a fuck here

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12 DMC3444 on Twitter JP Line 何しろ俺がみんなにとどめを刺したん (728x1026, 577K)

>master1200

The AI's comment was so unnecessary, but Emma's Emmas are great.

Soulburner and Go top contenders. I always knew Playmaker depended on AI just like Kaibas love for Mokuba, but since this is no shock no matter how hard AI tries my report cards are always A for Asshole.

Missing Yami Yugi bloody rose Duels.

Why didn’t AI go for Aoi she should be just as weak than Go.

It's CR speedsubs, what do you expect.

Ai likely suspects Go still has a bit of Earth in him, just enough to where Ai could reconstruct him.

Aoi's still in the center with Akira
They get to sit back and watch as everyone else dies protecting them

AI clones next level of humanity at speed crimes.

Comparing the strongest to weak Ignis
My rating:
Lightning
AI
Flame
Windy
Earth
Water

She is with Akira.

did you miss the point of this arc?

Attached: can't get to zaizem.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Roboppi clones would make for a war against Zaizens.

>Ai below Lightning
>when Ai is going to defeat Playmaker
>when Lightning would have lost to Jobvolver if he had not taken a hostage and only won because of literal cheating

>windy is above anything

Flame switching with Windy seems interesting when his partner was still intact but Windy was controlled by Lightning so I could imagine how worst Lightnings evil doings could have been if he had controlled all ignises.

Attached: D84G-IAVUAACf1W.jpg (850x850, 128K)

The death of all Ignis reminds me of the Pokémon e3 old Pokémon can’t be transferred from previous games rather only available in trade exclusives between the new titles themselves.
R.I.P Pokémon Labor

Impidimp is AI for Pokémon Sword and Shield or a prototype for ignis in humanoid form.

>would have
Doesnt matter. He won.
Fuck off revulva apologist.

Frog and Pidgeon funny moments if they were hostages for AI and Roboppi I would like to see them duel against Hanoi nights instead of being the MC of 5DS broadcasting like media outlets.

Where is this guy? I was pretty sure he did not like zaizen.

Attached: specter crazy face.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

Frog playing Graydle Deck
Pidgeon playing F.A Deck

Grandpa is busy preparing for duel against AI clones.

Yusaku would still beat that ass if you what I mean.

When is that duel between Soulburner and Revolver coming?
Soulburner has yet to pull a Synchro Salamangreat since he has all forms besides Pendulum which are dead according to real time information.

>Water

The most pointless duel of VRains according to your own observations?

Wouldn't even be surprised if he betrays the team
Dude probably hates other humans as much as Roboppy

He can't have a synchro, can't have you using a rokket tuner to summon it.

I think maiden should be little lower...i think she is good but i think ghost girl is better than maiden..(i am just saying don't judge me)aha and altergeist memorygant effect will be out next week in episode 107 .-.

Do you think the "you can only summon ED monsters in the ED zones or in monster zones linked by link monsters" rule will stay around after VRAINS?

Attached: 4410.png (590x738, 423K)

Synchros come to Soulburner like XYZ Fusion and Ritual.

Attached: 5C7EE05A-1F4F-486F-83B5-370FE59D957C.jpg (740x1079, 222K)

is there any pandor fanart

Unless they give up on introducing new forms of Extra Deck summoning altogether, no.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

that's awful.

>synchro summoned using link monsters as material.
What?

Attached: 1542287987206.png (785x644, 670K)

Wait a fucking minute I recognize that art
Source is Buddyfight

Attached: X2-BT01-0007EN_(Sample).png (350x490, 375K)

>generic level 8 synchro with a pot of greedon summon
Not broken at all
>synchro summoned using link monsters as material

Attached: 1533939241404.png (350x350, 130K)

Why did this scene give me an erection?

Attached: 1560369480169.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

I would edit Jaden's -4 Neos summoning instead

because you operate on a hair-trigger

>Imagine how she teasing your hard dick with his nails.

MUH DICK!

Attached: MUH DICK.gif (400x300, 973K)

She is very skilled with her hands.

You'd think a series filled with screens would inspire more edits.

Attached: 1535555946008.jpg (1920x1080, 761K)

Also, imagine the ruined cum.

no one here knows how to edit.

>Ai vs Faust
>Ai vs Revolver
>Ai vs Soulburner
>Ai vs Playmaker
>Roboppi vs Blood Shep and Ghost Girl
I'm not sure if it beats off the multi Barian duel especially because most of them didn't even happen on screen and Faust is irrelevant but I think this is the most amount of real duels duels (duel ghouls don't count) we've seen happen at the same time

they'll kill Links like they killed Pendulums

Did they all leave after Arc-V?

Attached: 1445325249524.png (710x800, 881K)

>he doesn't open 3 vanishing lanius every game
>he doesn't open up 3 cipher wing every game
>he doesn't open up 3 ______ every game
ngl I have a soft spot for these decks for purely looking cool with 3 of them out at once

worm king syndrome

why do you keep asking this? don't be annoyed if they push another summoning method that overwrites every other method to irrelevance.

>Aqua reincarnated as an Altergeist

>spectre
>ever going against ribulba
unless the guy pisses on his tree and shits on him I don't think spectre would lay a finger on his senpai

Spectre should at be least Aoi level.

I mean I'm only barely paying attention to Vrains and it seems like they're going with the blandest possible HUMANS BAD BECAUSE WAR narrative with the Ais.

Attached: night of the robot.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>he thinks the next summoning mechanic will even use zones
we're either getting deck masters or literal field changes, either that or a hyper monster zone or some shit in the middle of the field you can drop from your extra when your life is below 1000 or something

Like that wouldn't shaft the extra deck in someway.

Does VRAINS have after-preview skits like ZEXAL and Arc-V did?
youtube.com/watch?v=orh2EMFdTTw

No, doesn't fit the tone.

Ai is going after Go for 2 reasons.
1) Reason stated at , and
2) Revenge for killing Earth, as he did with Queen; stated by Kusanagi in 107's preview

>Crunchyroll
It's 4K Medi-- Oh, sorry. Konami Cross Media.

>Celtopus plugging a power cord into a socket everytime it co-links
>Vacuulephant blowing air out of its nose
>Propelion's blades revving up before attacking with a gust of wind
Why the fuck are they spending their budget properly animating these electronic appliance animals from a side hoe when literal main characters have had worse looking duels

Why? he hasn't beat any other opponent.

Maybe they found a ZEXAL budget. Maybe they just realized people care more about the Roomba than Playmaker.

Attached: screenshot0182.png (1280x720, 910K)

Because it was that animation director's turn to animate.

>Konami Cross Media
They actually do the subs? I always thought they just gave subbers localized card names to work with.

First rape face will come from roboppi

I'm pretty sure it was spectre.

Attached: specter's face.png (1280x738, 841K)

elaborate

What the heck is a fijalert?

Sawatari, Yuzu, Sora, Gongenzaka, Reiji, Masumi, Meiru, Michio, Teppei, and literally any Standard Character besides Quiz Boy would have made a better protag for Arc-V than Yuya

Attached: Sawatari.png (235x264, 57K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-30 Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS(1).png (960x540, 925K)

What's the pun here?

Attached: celtopus.png (1280x720, 692K)

Cell, maybe? Like a power cell?

Attached: P-P-P-POWERCell.png (1200x960, 749K)

I assume it's (power) cell and octopus since it provides power to the other Appliancers

I don't know, but shuffling scenes like this are always good. Marik's shotgun shuffle in the Battle City Finals was great too.

But then again, Emma's doing this one, so that makes it 10x better.

I disagree with most of those except Sawatari. Yuya was one of the stronger characters in the beginning. It's hard for me to chime in on Yuzu because for a while it felt like she had equal billing with Yuya and was the Protagonist. Like they had a Pendulum Scale thing going on, and she was the red scale, and Yuya was the blue scale.

But it didn't work out like that.

How is playmaker going to do this?

Attached: stop and save.png (1280x720, 743K)

Anyone have that image of Shark vs Yuma about understanding?
Just replace Shark with Ai and the Barians with the other ignises
That's how this is going to go down

But there's no bail out code.

Kusanagi will finally figure out the ignis algorithm one episode before the series ends and fix everything

Revolver knows the ignis code.

every in-house episode is a lot more competently animated than all their shitty outsource teams. it's not budget, it's however the timing of the production schedule is lined up

Yeah but that would mean Revolver doing something pro-AI

What you're saying really doesn't make any sense. I don't think revolver or kusanagi can restore ignis by knowing that code, otherwise Ai would have already done it.

Japanese Onomatopeias.

Achichi = When you touch something you didn't know was hot and scream.
Bururu = Shiver (brrr)
Doyon = Depression (looks like a clown, has a sad face at the top)
Pika = Light (Pikachu for example)

Play striking vipers x with him

Attached: 746393382.jpg (1460x1963, 632K)

Im pretty sure there's more to his actions than the face-value of what he tells Yusaku early on. I know vrains is shallow, but it's not /that/ shallow

What?

Whatever it is, is still evil.

how is it evil to want to revive your killed species

It's not the intentions that make it evil, it's never been that in yugioh.

except there have been villains who had clearly evil intentions

But it doesn't matter until they act on them.

that's kind of what villains do, acting on their intentions

I can't believe it's this difficult to read between the lines of a children's anime. I'm not saying Vrains is smart, but there's clearly more to be revealed about Ai's mission later on just for the sake of leading the audience on and adding the slightest intrigue to this godforsaken show.

Yes they often do but those intentions aren't why they are evil.

Attached: Amon Garam.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

>tfw you are the plot armor fighting its former master

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 106 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.12_[2019.06.12_17.50.59].jpg (1280x720, 342K)

If by fighting you mean stalling, then sure.

That's just one battle of the overall picture

Sometimes those intentions are just plainly evil from the beginning, though. See: Vector, Earthbound Immortals

Yuma was willing to gloss over the evil intentions Vector had. Earthbound immortals are monsters.

So? I'm refuting the statement that it's never the intentions that make some villains evil, not saying anything about how other characters react to them. What are you even talking about now?

> I'm refuting the statement that it's never the intentions that make some villains evil
No one cares as long they stop acting evil. If nasch stopped acting evil his intentions wouldn't have mattered. And you brought up earthbound immortals like they're the main villains.

And I'm saying so what? The discussion is about intentions of each villain, not how the characters react to them afterwards. In real life intentions are the difference between necessary force and excessive use of force in the actual event

I'm saying the intentions don't matter only the actions do. Which is why possessed people in the franchise are evil

Roboppi doesn't seem to really hate, it's just kind of the extreme logical conclusion of a maid robot AI. If something is creating a mess and dumping plastic into the ocean, you have to stop the source of the problem first

I don't know about protag, but Sawatari should of had a more prominent role considering he was the only other character that cared about Entertainment dueling that used Pendulums. And was actually good at it. Why the show did nothing with that is beyond me.

Except all the UNDERSTANDING moments in past series come from the protagonist getting to know the opponent's intentions. There is an obvious difference in how Yugi & co. treated Jou's sister when she was controlled from a common rare hunter

He should have been the one who beat Zarc.
He would finally get his revenge against all the Yus he lost to, he would make Yuya remember what true ENTAME is and it would be fucking glorious if his first and only win would be against the final boss right after everyine jobbed against the final boss.

>Except all the UNDERSTANDING moments in past series come from the protagonist getting to know the opponent's intentions
They get to know the intentions but they generally ignore them in favor of just stopping their actions.

Yes, but just because there's a list of priorities doesn't mean intentions don't matter at all. Also, when a character is possessed the moral responsibility obviously falls on whoever is maliciously controlling them, since the controlled character has no will of their own at the moment.

speaking of shota robbopy...

aren't those curve symbolize breasts ?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 100 [480p].mkv_snapshot_22.35.098.jpg (848x480, 161K)

no, that's just her right arm overlapping her torso you silly esl

>doesn't mean intentions don't matter at all.
maybe to the reader.

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

what do you think of this AI girl?

Attached: anti-ignis AI.png (1280x720, 474K)

too flat

Why would an AI need breasts?

Is Ai gonna make her his bitch

>no butt
Aqua is still superior

Pandor exists to balance out the Ignis. Probably violently.
It's much more human like.

Attached: fire.png (1280x720, 742K)

So when is Ai going to corrupt Pandor?
After the duel with Go?

So did Ai eally drank Lightning kool-aid and think he was right?
I find it hard to believe he suddenly felt like Lightning was right when it was outed that Lightning was just some "it's always sunny in philly"-tier scumbag that ruined everything for everybody, because he couldn't possibly believe he could have a problem.

Attached: YGO-VRAINS-Ep-98-Img-03.png (887x499, 128K)

There's four copies of her. I think she'll learn on her own what side she should take. probably her own.

>very next thing he says to Soulburner is that he's the one who deleted Flame
He was baiting them all so he could use his stall clones on those 3 and move onto the jobbers

>Revolver is being locked down by it after he spent half of S2 trying to beat continuous spells
Kinda funny

He didn't need to bait anyone. They're retarded enough to duel on sight. Windy pretty much proved that. He could've said duel me and they would have.

Did Ai teach Roboppi the pleasure of being cummed inside?

Attached: 1559633435686.jpg (561x800, 55K)

That's too long, big bro!

Ai doesn't have genitals.

They could simulate it in the data world.

too busy pirating.

Does Roboppi make DESU DESU DESU threads?

yes

There's a clear difference between yusaku basically going "lightning/bohman have to be terminated" and how he thinks he'll deal with Ai. Stop being so dense just to get the last word in

Yusaku EXPLICITLY pointed out that he knows Ai knows the situation is more layered than how Lightning viewed it and there are still people going hurr durr Ai is literally Lightning now

All i'm saying is that evil is decided by character actions and not really what they think.

Attached: 1529721003960.jpg (965x1447, 214K)

But surely all pirates love booty?

Than what is his real endgame?
Because him drinking lightning's kool-aid is obviously not true, but I have no clue what he is aiming to accomplish.
Dies he want recreate the ignis with SoL's data?

I'm expecting Ai to go really mad enough to actually kill Go

Akira is the only one who can die for real here.

Attached: glad.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

If they legit kill Akira and don't revive him then this season can burn in hell for all I care

It's pretty clear he won't be around for most of it.

That's what they're keeping under wraps, but it might be something like the necessary steps to bring back the ignis could end up putting people at risk like how Revolver tried to EMP everything just to get at the ignis, but not on that scale

Go would deserve it

Attached: SharkxYuma.png (696x4144, 3.37M)

he wants an R2 ending where Yusaku kills him

Then what's the point of roboppy?

roboppy is aida

>Not Nunnally

How will he be punished for this?

Attached: erased flame.png (1280x720, 946K)

Because it was Lightning/Bohman's fault, anyway. Even if Ai did nothing Flame still would've been destroyed by Bohman Instrumentalitying everyone.

Why the fuck AI is suddenly an asshole this doesn't make any sense

Attached: The Lonely Ignis.jpg (376x499, 17K)

The only things he truly meant this ep are
1) he's very very lonely
2) Roboppi is a low tier shota

maybe he'll show up to break the Ai clones' stalling but it'll still be too late to save Akira

He was obviously saying what he knew would ruffle their feathers. Remember how a point was made of how Ai and the ignis are capable of being coy or deceptive?

What upgrades would you give to this monster?

Attached: DarkTemplarIgnister-JP-Anime-VR-NC.png (1613x906, 2.45M)

>skipped Queens turn
>now skipping the 3 stall duels, Byra and Genome too
Please take your finger off the fast forward button, user
It's nice that they aren't dragging too long to setup the plot though

He doesn't deserve any

Ai vs the world alongside his sidekick Roboppi is the best thing to have happened to Vrains
so far, anyway...

The only good thing about this is that we can end this season soon.

I honestly would have liked to see the Hanoi trio get a proper duel again but I guess no one is too interested in that anyway

their duels were among the most boring parts of s1, ick

I disagree

darkwall dragon.

well everyone is free to enjoy the thrill of watching grass growing I guess

Name a stranger boss monster.

Attached: Codebreaker Virus Beserker.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Now I wonder if Specter will get one last proper duel or will he get off screened, everyone assumes 109 title refers to Revolver but it can also apply to him since he's also a Knight of Hanoi

Attached: DNA Combination.jpg (1280x5904, 1.55M)

I feel like the triple duel could have been a 3-on-1, but I am really glad they skipped the Hanoi ones.

It's part of the compromise, one of the things that hurt Bohman was seeing COOLANTO HYDRADRIVE so many times
And they at least saved Motor Worms, the duel I liked most out of those 3 I'm so sad that Powercode will never get to look good again

Ojama shit

Attached: Powercode Talker.png (2560x1440, 1.98M)

Man, even arc-v had better/funnier gimmicks than this. That was a sad time in Vrains

Attached: StormriderflagshipBahamutBomberCustom-JP-Anime-VR-NC.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Unless he runs to Aoi, it'd probably have to be off-screen. How would his deck even work in a Speed Duel?

>better/funnier gimmicks
such as?

More like virus-intruder dragon light solid.

Mieru's fortune telling, the LDS trio using duel terminal archetypes as some light fanservice
And for comedy, Kachidoki beating the shit out of people just because he can

>just because he can
>Implying Level Zero could win any duels if he wasn't allowed to physically assault his opponents

That's exactly why it was hilarious and had some 'wow' factor

the tree floats.

Attached: Sunavalon Dryanome.png (493x730, 576K)

I miss her

Attached: d0b99400368e1aba20d0a52b68a5f971.jpg (900x700, 147K)

Attached: Genome.png (270x327, 88K)

>Never got a doujin of her bullying Hokuto's card

Imagine if she literally ripped the card in pieces .

jobs to BRAVE CLAW REVOLUTION

Why does he spike his hair in vrains?

shun and maybe sawatari to a light extent are the only arc-v characters I remember fondly despite what happened

Attached: BRAVE CLAW REVOLUTION.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

So nobody learns his secret identity.

First of all: please stop saying that Roboppi is a boy, she is clearly a girl. That being said, I really like fluffals, and for some reason I really liked HER deck.

I am still piss that a guy like him has to lose against BUY BLACKWINGS. Seriously, Crow and his supporter can die in the fire.

I don't think it matters what roboppi is called as a sexless android AI, who didn't have a human base like Ai
we can call Roboppi and it if you want

Don't get upset with me, get upset at Queen for making a shota model SOLtis with a shota dick, that pervert

>Seriously, Crow and his supporter can die in the fire.
Siscons deserve to lose and suffer

Attached: The Power of Black Feathers.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

His secret identity of dr. genome?

Gogenzaka was Arc-V's GO Onizuka, aka "the ugly motherfucker no one can stand watching".

CHIM-JP039 Salamangreat Pyro Phoenix
Link 4 FIRE Cyberse Link Effect Monster
ATK 2800
Links: Top, Left, Bottom, Right
Materials: 2+ FIRE Effect Monsters
You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effects among the effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Link Summoned using “Salamangreat Pyro Phoenix” as material: You can destroy all cards your opponent controls.
(2) You can target 1 Link Monster in your opponent’s GY; Special Summon it to their field.
(3) If a Link Monster(s) is Special Summoned to your opponent’s field: You can target 1 of those monsters; inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original ATK.

Attached: D81E2K0UYAAczAY.jpg (1050x740, 262K)

Attached: D841DcJV4AAcIP4.jpg (2376x2028, 995K)

You're off by a little bit.
Both were great in season 1. After that you kind of wonder why they're even there

Attached: 1559243499686.webm (1280x452, 1.22M)

Attached: Brain Hack Overlimit.jpg (1280x2220, 471K)

>Im-fucking-plying
Go wishes he could have a duel half as good as THE MAN vs X-Sabers.

I didn't wonder that

Bongenzaka was unironically more entertaining to watch than go's duels overall even if both of them are butt ugly
But I would probably never go out of my way to rewatch either of their duels.

Why did they even bother nerfing it?

Attached: D8dXgEoUEAE4_nV.jpg (834x1194, 122K)

Attached: Go Onizukas Dueling.png (1051x294, 355K)

>comparing the Chad Gongenzaka with the Virgin Go
Gofags needs to be gassed

I came here to laugh at you when you lose

Attached: SmuGo.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I'm sorry. I don't understand cringey postey, what did you meant to say?

Silent awkward stares over akira's corpse soon. Oh and then rage I guess.

Attached: 1559749802790.jpg (1920x1080, 876K)

>cringey
Go back to Yea Forums.

I just realized that literally every character in Arc-V have an extremely bloated win-rate because they keep beating fodder characters non-stop.

LEWD

They don't have the guts to make him try to comfort her, don't get my hopes up

Yusaku also cares about Akira in his own way since he's the only reliable adult in his life
They'll have to comfort each other

>duels I can see myself rewatching from Zexal:
-Tron family duels, especially IV's first duel, Yuma and Kaito vs III and IV, Yuma vs III, IV vs Shark, Yuma vs Tron
-Yuma vs Kaito at the end of Zexal 1
-Vector's duels (Sargasso, vs Durbe & Rio, vs Nasch, light maybe on Shingetsu & Yuma vs Gilag)
-Alito's duel vs Yuma in that ruined place with the sunset
-Yuma vs Eliphas
-Kaito vs Mizael on moon
-Nasch vs Yuma final

>duels I can see myself rewatching from Arc-V:
-Yuya vs Reiji 1 & 2
-Yuya vs Sawatari in MCS
-Shun vs Sora
-maybe the very last turn of Shun vs Dennis just for Satellite Falcon
-a light maybe on Sergei vs Yuzu

>duels I can see myself rewatching from Vrains:
-light maybe on Yusaku vs Revolver 1
-maybe Yusaku vs Akira
-a light maybe on Yusaku vs Revolver end of S1
-maybe Yusaku vs Bohman (the one after they meet Lightning, not any of the others)
-maybe Revolver vs Lightning
Can't really think of more than that

Are you an Appliancer virgin or a Morphtronic Chad?

Attached: 3FAEF8C7-2967-4E11-9433-6553ED327D27.png (544x544, 416K)

I didn't ask for your opinion on what duels you can rewatch personally.

So? I didn't ask for your opinion on my opinion, I'm just posting it because I want to. Also made it more clear to myself that I care progressively less as time goes on

I don't care what you think.

What about revolver vs windy?

An Appliancer virgin, and there is nothing you can do about that.

Not caring is why you replied instead of simply ignoring me? lmao

I forgot about that, that would be a stronger maybe. Also forgot to mention Nasch vs IV

Attached: D86GmQvUEAAqvAP.jpg orig.jpg (1108x1478, 433K)

Attached: Shark vs IV.png (853x1440, 2.14M)

Deskbot Chad

Attached: 36815398_203470743829087_2372050604391399424_n.jpg (505x505, 90K)

because it would have been overkill?

wow that looks really shit

>i don't care at all! that's why i'm making it known that i paid attention to it!
how can you lack this much self awareness unless you're pretending to be dumb

Alone it could easily deal over 4k damage

>most decks make Link 2 or higher
>most Link monsters have 1000+ ATK
>summon a Link monster with the second effect
>inflict burn damage with the third effect, opponent takes 1000+ damage
>summoned monster also now has 0 ATK
>Attack it with Pyro Phoenix to deal at least 2800 damage
>next turn opponent will probably have to summon another Link monster
>deal another 1000+ burn damage

It's pretty ridiculous for a single card to deal that much damage, so no wonder they slightly nerfed it.
There is also the part where it would have made OTK with Violent Chimera ridiculously consistent.

Samefag

>how dare 2 anons bully me for looking dumb!
heh

Samefag

>A really good card
>slightly nerfed
>meanwhile most of the numbers are just fine but was nerfed into being unplayable
fuck you Konami

Ai is cool so far but he really needs to deliver on duels at least a couple important times to actually do any salvaging of Vrains

autism
it's pretty obvious im in the first place. i just think its funny that theres always one user in vrains threads who seems to be really butthurt about something pretty minor

Samefag

I think "comfort" is a fast and loose way of putting it.

>specter above blue maiden
>go above anyone

How can Yusaku and Aoi comfort each other when they're uncomfortable themselves

It is. Healing would be a more Yea Forums appropriate way of saying it.
Point being, they'll have a lot to talk about and will probably need to talk to each other about things as they'll both conveniently be without family

Sometimes just having another sympathetic presence around is good even if they're barely past the awkward handshake step

>wind pegasus
>fire phoenix
>dark knight
so what sort of mythical beasts the other 3 ignis are gonna be represented as?

Attached: yuki yusei yusaku.jpg (1193x1200, 171K)

Go would have won against Pureimaykuh if OH MY STORM ACCESS didn't happen

Light Dragon
Water Serpent
Earth Golem

Sea Serpent and a Rock.

>>specter above blue maiden
uhhh where?

or pleimeika could use firewall like other protag ace

Hell SB cheated against him to win anyway

why do these people get paid for? are there any fansub left that don't mistranslate?

Attached: yuusaku disgust.jpg (1280x720, 300K)

Blue Slut isn't using Trickstars anymore.

Attached: Vrains 96 Translations.png (640x681, 211K)

What was the cheat/error again?

He used a monster that was not in graveyard to Ritual Summon

>During the activation of "Rise of the Salamangreat", Soulburner returned "Falco" and "Jack Jaguar" from his GY to his Deck, since he had a "Salamangreat" Link Monster on his field. But that shouldn't be possible, as the only Level monsters that Soulburner should have had in his GY were "Jack Jaguar" and "Meer". "Falco" had been returned to his deck in the previous episode during Turn 2, in order to Special Summon "Jack Jaguar" from the GY via its own effect. Therefore, the Ritual Summon of "Emerald Eagle" shouldn't have been possible.

he returned falco/jack jaguar for ritual summon when it was already in the deck since he returned it the previous turn

Nice grasp on the English language.

typo, i meant to say, specter NOT above blue maiden

I don't think it'll be solved by talking.

What if Aoi turn edgy like Go did in S2 and want to get revenge against Ai?

hikokubo checked out of work early that day
seriously, when is that old man going to retire

you realize this site is also visited by people outside america, right?

Will she put AIs into the brains and start setting one monster first turns now?

That doesn't mean Ai would take her seriously, since he has no reason to

in the end that would result in ai swatting aoi away (or not even ai, just roboppi) like an annoying gnat
pretty much any non-yusaku's character's best chance at relevancy vs ai is to either be important support in some way or teaming up with yusaku

Why would the japanese man retire?

he clearly is not dedicated to honing his craft to a masterful degree, so why would he strain himself working on this franchise to a mind numbing amount of years

Because japanese don't quit. I don't think he's even the oldest on the writing staff.

she could win just showing her awesome boobies

>edgy
more sad.

Attached: sad maiden.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

>little to no hope for hikokubo's retirement
ugh

Ai has Robopucci, he doesn't need some jobber hag's tits.

Attached: Overwhelming despair!.jpg (1280x720, 394K)

Unironically I am. Doesn't Hikokubo want at least some variety in his work life away from Yugioh? He's not that good of a writer but he can probably get some gig on a seasonal anime like what Yoshida's done many times over his career, and leave Yugioh alone for a bit to see what happens.

Ai has no romance now.

maybe its just inertia. despite his many and diverse range of examples of bad duel writing, all the writers find him easy to get along with and like him as a person enough, which can get someone surprisingly far.

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

Is it a good card?

Attached: aiai wall.png (1280x720, 928K)