Who did Shirou really love most? Saber, Rin, Sakura, or Illya?

Who did Shirou really love most? Saber, Rin, Sakura, or Illya?

Attached: saber-rin-ilya-rider-and-sakura-enjoying-thereselve-s-in-the-beach-fate-stay-night-11626614-2000-141 (2000x1411, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VdbKrGqZo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saber in Fate route
Rin in UBW route
Sakura in HF route
Easy, right?

Nasu: In the early stages of the plot, Shirou considers Saber to be his soul mate, someone with whom he shares ideals. Rin was the classmate he admired, and Sakura was someone he felt he needed to protect. Shirou is a self-sacrificing idealist who was essentially guided through life by the things he believed in, but Sakura was an exception for him. Only when dealing with Sakura was the idealistic and profound Shirou Emiya reduced to a mere human being with more mundane thoughts and emotions. As a side note, Shirou's heart was always racing when it came to Rin.

Shirou loves saber more in fate route than how much he loves sakura in heaven's feel, and he loves sakura more in hf than how much he loves Rin in UBW. Illya is at the bottom.

Illya in Prisma

Saber according to Last Episode.

His hardest crush was rin
The one he loved the most was sakura

Tohsaka's anus.

RINNY

I havent watched/read HF. Why does he love Sakura the most?

SWORDS

Saber or Sakura obviously

My headcannon is that the route is determined by who Shirou is in love with before the story starts. In Fate he isn't in love with Rin or Sakura, so he falls in love with Saber at first sight. In UBW he was already in love with Rin before the story started, and in Heavens Feel he was already in love with Sakura.

What about Illya?

Attached: 1368747357748.png (225x280, 96K)

His love for illya is so pure that nasu didnt have budget for a route

Cause he sacrificed his ideals for her. Which almost completely demolished him.

>Why does he love Sakura the most?
People say that because Sakura's route forces him to choose between his ideals and his love, and he chooses his love

He loves Saber so much that when Archer see her after an infinite amount of years, he freezes (which almost kills him)

Also she is the only thing he remembers of his old life, that and taiga I guess.

Taiga, we see the three girls threatened all the time but he doesnt bat an eyelash. Threaten taiga and he fucking snaps, his thoughts go hayware and is even willing to kill Rin

Archer actually says that the only thing he will never forget is his first meeting with Saber

is Archer killed Rin in past, when he was Shirou?

she ded

Speaking of Archer:
At the instant Rin introduced herself, Archer believed the girl who summoned him was "Tohsaka Rin" (not due to his memory being confused, but the name Tohsaka Rin being worn off).
At that moment, Archer recalled like a jolt of lightning:

"-------Rin. Ah, that's the name------"

Archer murmured this under his breath at that time. It was truly from his heart and filled with much endearment close to insanity.

No.

And not a single memory from Sakura maybe besides "that bitch that sometimes cooked for me"

People who say that never read the visual novel. Sakura is the ULTIMATE VICTIM. Shirou's ideal centers around saving people so Sakura brings out his heroism at full fucking force. Not to mention she's needy and possessive while maintaining a humble exterior so Shirou feels she needs him.

His reaction to Saber the first time almost got him killed.
He also cares a lot about Taiga to the point of asking Rin if she's okay in ubw. And he gives Ilya a "look of heavy regret" in HF.
Archer is still the kind Shirou under a heavy aloof and bruqsue facade.

Illya, obviously. Best end related
youtube.com/watch?v=0VdbKrGqZo8

This.

Delete this

Illya, obviously.

Illya, obviously. Rin pleases old men for money so I’ll pass thanks

Hard to say. He loved them equally, in my opinion, at least in the romantic sense. He is a simple dude who starts out utterly amazed that anyone is capable of loving him and he doesnt do anything in half measures.

I personally think that Saber is his soul mate though. And that doesnt even have to be in the romantic sense. They both share a chemistry; understanding and cameraderie accross all three routes, even when Saber has been turned evil in HF.

And there is something poetic and entirely satisfying about their reuinion in Last Episode. Probably something to do with the fact that literally the only person to exist who is capable of understanding and healing the other are separated by centuries and yet still manage to find eachother not once; but twice. And the second time being because they both remained entirely dedicated and true to eachother which allows them to spend the rest of eternity with eachother in their own personal heaven is something that is really compelling

tl;dr: Romantic love is equal accross the board between the heroines but platonic soulmate love is only for Saber

Attached: saber 28.jpg (1200x750, 181K)

Attached: 6355F1B8-B44C-404F-9FE5-13C6F60A5655.jpg (3510x4964, 1.26M)

Fucking this.

God I wish that was me

>And there is something poetic and entirely satisfying about their reuinion in Last Episode. Probably something to do with the fact that literally the only person to exist who is capable of understanding and healing the other are separated by centuries and yet still manage to find eachother not once; but twice

Even though i am a sakurafag,i agree.

>And there is something poetic and entirely satisfying about their reuinion in Last Episode. Probably something to do with the fact that literally the only person to exist who is capable of understanding and healing the other are separated by centuries and yet still manage to find eachother not once; but twice.

Honestly, this scene made me cry like a bitch back when I first read it and its probably exactly because of what you just stated.

The narratives of Shirou and Saber are parallel to each other so the trust and relationship they have is the deepest of the main girls. They are the only two people foolish enough to understand one another and their sometimes self destructive altruism.

Attached: 1559238322871.jpg (970x5193, 986K)

>>
Saber is the soulmate,Sakura the perfect housewife and Rina is for anal sex.

Saber ain't shit.

What is the difference between romantic love, platonic love, and lust?

Saber is THE shit, my man.

>Romantic love
You love them performing the role of a mate for the sake of breeding
>Platonic love
You love them for who they are
>Lust
You just want to feel good by using them

pooing on the floor, on their face or pooing in their mouth; that is the difference.

Attached: illya pool.jpg (801x600, 51K)

Attached: cute as fuck.jpg (800x600, 48K)

I only really got the impression from the UBW anime rather than the VN, but it also seemed like he could have taken Illya out in the Saber/Berserker graveyard fight to end the whole thing quickly but chose not to
This is the kind of shit is why I prefer the Prillya version

>This is the kind of shit is why I prefer the Prillya version
I'm afraid your illness is terminal

Based answer. My exacts thoughts. Hope Ufotable does this scene justice btw.

Attached: 0cbcdc734e85a0d.jpg (800x600, 153K)

Taiga

Nailed it.