Domestic na Kanojo

chapter 223

Attached: 2 - tssP4Nm.png (613x917, 619K)

Attached: 3 - p0voUKK.png (1228x916, 1.4M)

Attached: 5 - erh5Xdf.png (1226x915, 1.41M)

Attached: 7 - vv9ajTd.png (1230x915, 1.44M)

Attached: 9 - GolJQho.png (1230x915, 1.46M)

Attached: 11 - xXr25Cl.png (1228x915, 1.42M)

Attached: 13 - RQJkDCf.png (1230x915, 1.44M)

Attached: 15 - jplBfKl.png (1228x915, 1.32M)

Attached: 17 - z3eY9Ix.png (1228x916, 1.37M)

Attached: 19 - LWkZs2o.png (614x917, 616K)

Poor Serizawa.

She's going to lose so hard.

Literally just momo 2.0

Development kinda feel rushed, did the author want to wrap her up already or something?

BEGONE
THOT

>Oh no, I can't stop smiling
just wait another chapter

Attached: 1550469118851.png (448x439, 194K)

Hopefully she can get her cherry popped at least.

She had it coming.

Both girls are shit!

Attached: image.jpg (498x498, 32K)

>t. seething Ruifag

This series is getting BORING

She's cute and seems a nice girl. How do you reckon she'll be ruined?

Nah she's a slut and has been from the first chapter.

As a Miyabi bro, I'm really happy that she is getting some chapters for now, and I do hope that she can be endgame. I don't mind a Hina ending either.

When will it end? Once the MC graduate college?

i think so too.

When i read the spoiler i thought that Hina crying at Miyabi and Natsuo was going to make things more dramatic and emotional for the story to play on. Natsuo dating another woman would give more room for the story to continue since its clear that Natsuo marries a sister so dating Miyabi would give a few extra chapters until then. It would also add onto the 'drama' by showing Hina being sad again and even moving out and avoiding Natsuo after his camp until Rui comes back to Japan.
instead, the 'Hina crying' comes of as too comical to take the thought seriously and now Miyabi is moving forward.

I think its cause Miyabi has served her purpose in breaking Rui and Natsuo up. And if the flash forward is anything to go by, she's not Natsuos wife.
It may also be because Miyabi is not as popular as before. the comments from the korean site say many don't see the point since its obvious the thing is doomed , others don't like her because of her role in Natsuo and Rui breaking up and the rest just want NatsuoxHina to stop being postponed. They even refer Miyabi to a character of 'good ending' that suffered unrequited love. So Rushing it may not be too bad since we all know how it ends.

I feel that Miyabis next role is to be heartbroken by Natsuo and in an emotional mess, accuse him of still having feeling for Hina and probobly cause him to realize just how much Hina has been there. and all the hapiness we see turns to hate like Rui hating Natsuo when she realized he and Hina where dating.
Personally, i'm interested to see if the coming chapters prove if Miyabi kissing Natsuo in front of Hina is the cause of his writers block. i always found it interesting that it was only after that that we see Natsuo struggling.

Based redditor

Anything BUT Rui ending.

I feel like Natsuo might date Serizawa the entire length of the camp. No sexy times, just a casual seeing of each other. Otherwise he says he'll think about it and the end of the camp gives the answer with the "test" thats mentioned on the run will be part of Natsuo's final answer.
i think Natsuo can pass the test if the script coincidentally plays on his relationship with Hina since she's been the inspiration for his successes so far.
But i think he may drop out because of Miyabi if he gives he a rejection. which is likely

In the last thread some user pointed out that the situation Hina and Natsuo are in right now are quite similar to her original draft.

Natsuo wanted to give up his goal of becoming a musician and Hina stopped him and 'hold on to his dream'.

Kei knows that she has to finish Serizawas story but it's not or only party because their story is doomed anyway (everyone knew that from the very beginning) it feels more like Kei wants to focus on his writing career (where Hina plays a huge part in). All this acting and so on is just going to lead to some sort of conclusion to Nat's carrier. Serizawa is as always there as a plot device and comedic relieve.

How long is this camp going to last, three chapters?

Always count on unexpected shit crashing on Natsuo so probably longer.

What are they We already had stalker, drug dealer and racist bigots. I say to 40 % that one guy is there to take Serizawa finally to the sex dungeon she always dreamed of and to 60 % they are actually robots.

netty best girl

Kek.

Is Serizawa the burgerslut of this series?

You mean the girl that sneaked into his room to offer herself to Nat in her underwear, kissed him out of nowhere and than even had the guts to indoctrinate his gf on how to be a decent human being because Rui got sassy about the previous mentioned things and didn't want her bf to share his problems/fears with that kind of girl instead of her.

The funny thing is even after considering all that, she doesn't even come halfway close to all the shit Rui pulled throughput the story.

>all the shit Rui pulled throughput the story.
what do you mean. Being to selfless, always supporting her boyfriend, being hard working, always questioned herself and trying to improve herself.

Is there by any chance a Hina-only discord server I can join? I can't stand being near Ruifags.

>force Kissed him after he declared his love for Hina
>Treated him like shit and didn't even talk to Hina after finding out about their relationship to the point that Hina actually wanted to end that relationship if it meant such resentment from Rui
>Sneaked into his bed half naked 4 chapters after Hina left.
>Told Natsuo what would he do if Hina had actually moved on, supporting Shuu's lie a person whom she herself hated in the beginning just to create more doubt rather than actually supporting her sister.
> Asked Natsuo no to go meet Hina her own sister whom they hadn't had any contact with for months and who was supposedly in great pain just because she didn't want to lose him.
>Knew that Hina lied all along but made sure that Natsuo never finds out about it.
>After Hina returning, told her about her relationship with Natsuo, when she did everything possible to make sure he doesn't find out about Hina's feelings. Becoming the biggest hypocrite in the series
>Asking Hina not to do something that will make her cry after everything she did when Hina left.
>Asked her for favours she knew would hurt Hina a lot anyway.
Quiet frankly, Rui is the worst sister you can ask for.

>Rui
>selfless

Attached: 1558637116064.png (682x708, 483K)

>Wanting a discord server
You see, that's your problem.

hinafags STILL seething and trying to cope about the obvious Rui ending

Attached: do_it_for_her.jpg (500x375, 91K)

Damn, that some burial out there.

>the obvious Rui ending
Exactly......Oh wait

Attached: images (3).jpg (313x469, 26K)

junkie-chan was so cute when she was hopeless and high, getting out of her coke problem was really a downgrade

Just screencap their headcanon and bring it here for laughs.We are going to need it for the judgement day.

Not the main girl in the drafts,not on the cover girl of the first volume but Ruifags still have hope.

>force Kissed him after he declared his love for Hina
To that point she thought that she and Nat had a thing going on between them. He just never had the balls to tell her. After that she even supported their relationship
>Treated him like shit and didn't even talk to Hina after finding out about their relationship to the point that Hina actually wanted to end that relationship if it meant such resentment from Rui
She was a bit emotional for two chapters but that's it. Again every time she went to Nat (while she didn't know about him and Hina) he never told her to fuck off, he was just messing around with her. Of course she was mad.
>Sneaked into his bed half naked 4 chapters after Hina left.
No she didn't stop lying
>Told Natsuo what would he do if Hina had actually moved on, supporting Shuu's lie a person whom she herself hated in the beginning just to create more doubt rather than actually supporting her sister.
When she saw him she told him to fuck off and than they went to dinner and talked generally about Hina and she refused to tell him her location or give him her number
> Asked Natsuo no to go meet Hina her own sister whom they hadn't had any contact with for months and who was supposedly in great pain just because she didn't want to lose him.
That has to be a fucking joke, she first helped him and he didn't want to go to meet her because he wasn't ready jet. Than he started to get better and Rui knew that their meeting would just shatter both of them one more time. She and Hina even talked about it when they were alone.
>Knew that Hina lied all along but made sure that Natsuo never finds out about it.
How did she make sure of that?
>Asking Hina not to do something that will make her cry after everything she did when Hina left.
Asking her to not interfere in her relationship is a quite reasonable thing to do. Years passed at that point and it was ridiculous from her to expect that Hat would be still in love with her.

Hina ending is already blown off. Since they moved in together it is clear that Nat sees her only as a sister. When he sees her nude or similar things he gets rather annoyed than anything else.

Hina a best!

>No she didn't stop lying

Chapter 69:She tells Marie i don't want to steal him.
Chapter 72:She's naked in his bed and says,"I won't be considerate of Hina-nee anymore"

>That has to be a fucking joke, she first helped him and he didn't want to go to meet her because he wasn't ready jet. Than he started to get better and Rui knew that their meeting would just shatter both of them one more time. She and Hina even talked about it when they were alone.

Your reply has to be a fucking joke.Chapter 95 is clear as day.Natsuo rejects Rui for Hina.Rui wants Natsuo only for herself.Go to retard school and learn some english comprehension

>To that point she thought that she and Nat had a thing going on between them.
She has no one but herself to blame for such stupidity. Nat ever said he will support her as a sister before that.

>After that she even supported their relationship
By deciding to hate Natsuo and not talking with Hina.

>She was a bit emotional for two chapters but that's it.
>two chapters
She finds out about their relationship in chapter 44 and Hina can't even talk to her until their school trip in chapter 52.

> never told her to fuck off
Literally said he would support her as a family

>No she didn't
Yes shit did, sneaked into his bed half naked, told him to close his eyes and asked him how many times he did it with Hina 4 chapters after Hina left.

>When she saw him she told him to fuck off and than they went to dinner and talked generally about Hina and she refused to tell him her location or give him her number
It doesn't matter mate. She actually tried to take Shuu's side when she herself questioned Natsuo about what if Hina had moved on? Do you want me to be more obvious?

>That has to be a fucking joke, she first helped him and he didn't want to go to meet her because he wasn't ready jet
He decide to wait for Hina while trying to achieve his dream. He respected Hina's decision and decided to wait.

>Than he started to get better and Rui knew that their meeting would just shatter both of them one more time.
Nope. She clearly mentioned why she didn't want to meet him and that's because she didn't want him to leave her for Hina, words from her own mouth.

>How did she make sure of that?
By being the only person that was aware of it and never telling Natsuo even during his confession, knowing well that he wasn't aware of all the circumstances.

Rui is for chef.

Attached: notsuo.png (1009x905, 635K)

>Asking her to not interfere in her relationship is a quite reasonable thing to do.
Not at all, when you took advantage of the situation Hina was facing. Your headcanon won't work. She herself admits taking advantage of Hina to Momo. To add on Hina always supported her relationship. She has no rights to even say such things.

>it was ridiculous from her to expect that Hat would be still in love with her.
Well he certainly hasn't been able to confront Hina about her words on the island for all these years. Not so hard for someone to do when they have moved on.

>I feel that Miyabis next role is to be heartbroken by Natsuo and in an emotional mess
This checks out, Kei even brought up the dyke for inevitable consolation. Even Slut-chan already knows she is done.

Natsuo is not gonna end with a selfish, vain, insecure and autistic whore like Rui. To add things, I already know how this shit is gonna end and how the last arc's gonna play up.
>Serizawa gets rejected... painfully rejected.
>Rui returns to Japan... with chefboi as her new bf. She gives the news to Natsuo in a nonchalant way that makes everyone there turn creeped out.
>Nat doesn't take the news very well and tries to engage a fistfight, but chefboi easily curbstomps him, despite of Natsuo trying hopelessly to land a hit on him.
>Rui shocks everyone by telling the truth of her feeling to Natsuo's face.
>Hina slaps her sister out of impulse for being such an insensitive bitch, exposing her true feelings to everyone.
>Natsuo disappears and tries to kill himself. Hina catches him and after some struggle and fistfights, she stops him from ending himself. She realizes he's still did not get over Rui.
>Back then, an incensed Hina demands him to tell her the truth. After some verbal fights, Natsuo spits out everything and even calls Hina out for being also a liar about her feelings. He wins a soul crushing slap from her and the verbal fight begins again.
>On the heat of the argument, Hina confesses all the truth, leaving Natsuo's speechless.
>Natsuo ends up asleep due to the emotional stress he had to cope with.
>Next day, Hina acts distant and cold towards Nat. He goes to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Rui passes by. Hina's still mad at her, not for dumping Nat, but for broken expectatives about her.
>Rui apologizes for the whole ruckus, tells hina to let be herself.
>Hina finally decides to make up with nat, but in the moment she goes to the WC to do her deeds, she finds a dying Natsuo with slit wrists and a huge pool of blood and water flooding the wc.
>Natsuo barely survives. Hina didn't exit the hospital room for the time he's stuck in there.
(part 2 in the next post)

Kei did a good job with Natsuo and Hina relationship and everything go naturally >no rush after his break up with rui

Their Feelings will wake up little by little
And Seriwaza is the first step for this realization

>By deciding to hate Natsuo and not talking with Hina.
Good guy rape-kun. He just can't stand seeing two sisters fighting so her through himself under the bus to help them resolving their issues.

Attached: do.jpg (869x1249, 334K)

You do realise the name of the series is "Domestic na kanojo", right?

>Domestic
Is he rape-kun when she kissed him back?

kissing isn't an invitation to stick your dick in her pussy anaon

So? What's your point?

Sometimes I wonder how deluded Ruifags have become. I mean what shipping goggles do they read through?

nice fan fiction

My point is my dear user who lacks basic reading comprehension, the only person who has been a lover and a sister(family) aka domestic figure to Natsuo has been Hina.

Lots of girls have rapekink.Don't kinkshame user.

(continuation)
>Natsuo realizes and admits he's still too emotionally inmature and to add things, mentally fucked up to be in a relationship. However, he confesses to Hina that he didn't lose his passion for writing. To add things, all the ordeal gave him inspiration, but he needs time, a lot of time to heal himself. But he took a decision: after leaving the hospital, he's gonna move away, to know himself and get better inspirations. He also tells her to tell Rui that he's apologizing for the whole scandal.
>Hina hates the idea, but after some reasonings, she understands. She also says he'll wait for her.
>timeskip. Natsuo's wife is revealed. It's Hina. The bonus epilogue summarizes their reunion and adds a no holds barred sex scene between them.

Rui also fulfils all the requirements only that Nat is still attracted to her.

>When he sees her nude or similar things he gets rather annoyed than anything else.
Go read again he always attracted by her

Add last chapter when she hug him, he called her for the first time"Hina"instead of "Hina - nee"

I actually know more guys who have that kink but anyway that's not how this kind of play works. Are you a virgin?

>Rui also fulfils all the requirements
No she doesn't. She has never actually been a sister figure to him. All she has done is pretending being one.

You are on /a user,this is virgin central.

So you are putting all your hopes on the fact that he reacted to her crying and hugging. Of course he would be more casual in such a situation and forget about things like a honorific.

He never calls her Rui-chan or Rui-nee.Hina has been Hina-nee as well as Hina.The only girl who has been his sister as well as his girlfriend.Hence domestic na kanojo.

Hinabros, we're gonna make it in the end right?

You really suck at this.

But easily possible. It's clearly obvious from the narrative point that Natsuo's still not over Rui and is mentally so fucked up. He could try and kill himself if chances are given.

I just want to fuck Rui.

user, the babyface always wins. The basic rule of storytelling.

>189295912
If they start dating at this point our chances are quite slim my friend. There are still around 50 chapters to go and becoming a couple now means probably that they will not survive the storm growing in the east.

No, like really no.

Chapter 73,there is a bunny on Natsuo's table.Hina likes bunnies.She has a bunny avatar on her cell.In chapter 62,Hina goes on a date with natsuo,she wears bunny hats.The bunny in chapter 73 has the exact same as natsuo's shirt when he went into Hina's room and kissed her and broke off his shirt button.That button gets two panels.Sasuga drew it for a reason

I would call the "buttons" reaching a bit too much. My reasoning has more to do with the actual placement of chapter 73. It happens right after Hina leaves and Natsuo writes his first award winning work based on their relationship. He tells his editor he will have to talk with his wife about whether he should write about "them getting together in the end", possibly making the subject a bit sensitive. What's more sensitive than being in a teacher and student relationship and everything that follows after they are caught?

Rui always seemed like a speedbump to Hina's main heroine status desu. Momo and this thirsty pure slut more like potholes.

>What's more sensitive than being in a teacher and student relationship and everything that follows after they are caught?
Both having a short-lived not-relationship with a druggie and having suicide attempts. Afaik, suicides are also kind of a taboo and a really sensitive subject in Japan.

>forget about things like a honorific.
Don't know if you know anything about japanese culture. But nips never omit such honorifics. Besides "-nee" isn't a honorific, It's the most casual way of calling your sister. "Anee-ue" is what they use as honorific for older sisters.

>Hinabros, we're gonna make it in the end right?
>Manga is called Domestic na Kanojo
>Sasuga said it's a story about a relationship between a teacher and her student

Besides Rui and Serizawa already have their respective endgames: Chefboi and the designated university whore

With that low writing skills you couldn't even pull of a shitty Isekai. Jesus Christ man. Did you even read the last arc?
Nat was never that invested in his relationship with Rui. He just fell for her because he was pretty dependent on her and liked it that she seemed rather obsessed with him (what is shown several times in the manga), a save option to not get hurt again.
Nat and Rui are so over Ruifags can't even comprehend it. They had a proper break up. Their relationship wasn't going well and she broke up with him. Every secret or unfinished business Nat has with Rui wouldn't really be in their favour. Read the thread my friend. There are so many things that would completely shatter Hina's or Nat's image of their dear sister.

>Both having a short-lived not-relationship with a druggie and having suicide attempts.
user Misaki was 218 chapters late to enter the race.

>Sasuga said it's a story about a relationship between a teacher and her student
She isn't a teacher and he is a student any more.

The thing I don't get, is how the the fuck is she going to do Rui and Kajitas relationship satisfyingly? I know she doesn't have to, but a lot of people hate him. Not sure how the nips feel towards him but I can't imagine a good chunk like the guy.

He punched a guy for saying racist stuff about the nips.We are yet to see his family,where he will gain major sympathy points by giving up on his dreams and becoming the man of the house.

Do you remember the day the chapter was released about them going to the market. Ruifags had a complete meltdown and mostly because their interactions were so well written. I actually liked Rui in that chapter. They fit each other. In over 200 chapters Rui and Nat failed to have a single moment as charming as this one.
Seriously all these anons discussing with retarded Ruifags are missing the most important point. There is not a single memorable chapter or scene Rui and Nat had were they were portrait as a good fit for each other. The best one would probably be were they nearly died in that snowstorm and that was just stupid.

Attached: 1560352043855.jpg (1066x1600, 572K)

Giving up his writing career is a methaphor for not getting over something. It's obvious Natsuo is still fucked up and is lying to himself about getting over Rui. He needs serious therapy and talk things up with someone he can trust, honest.

Don't get me wrong, I like them together. But Kei's gotta know that people don't like the dude and whatever she does isn't going to be satisfying for them.

What are you serious? I hope you are a false flagging Ruifag just trying to make your waifu look more important than she is.
Rui had nothing to do with his writing blockade. From the very beginning she just wasn't part of his problem. After his book was advertised that way and he looked like a dishonest piece of trash towards a lot of readers he lost his flow. It started even started before Rui left the country so don't even try.

Those two robots deserve each other.

I am really interested in how she is going to pull it off as well but I think she is just going to bait Ruifags to the very end. At least I don't expect her publishers to allow her to spill the beans already. Ruifags would just stop reading the manga.

Little bit annoying Kei used Hina's crying out as comic relief but it is what it is.

That just shows how serious Hina is about Miyabi being a competitor.

>how the the fuck is she going to do Rui and Kajitas relationship satisfyingly?
Already started

No he is right user Kei is in real trouble right now. Ruifags are going beserk. After the chapter were he punshed that one guy people started to call him crazy and they even justified these two guys who were trashtalking Rui. They seriously started to demand him to turn out to be violent and to turn at one point against Rui so Nat could come and save Rui.

>Nat could come and save Rui.
This has been discord's headcannon for so long.Every chapter they proclaimed Natsuo is going to New York.

>There is not a single memorable chapter or scene Rui and Nat had were they were portrait as a good fit for each other.
Motherfucker

>Every chapter they proclaimed Natsuo is going to New York.
That's just sad. I feel like hugging one of these lost souls.

>Ruifags are going beserk
You don't reason with insane people. Kei is doing a good job with kajita, ruifags are just nutjobs that will reject any narrative that doesn't fit their headcanon.

Where can I find a cute autistic wife like Rui?

Yeah and that 3 panels are also the only time will see Natsuo being serious about Miyabi.

Try killing yourself

I'm not delusional thinking she is going to win but I want someone exactly like her.

I don't know what you did but this trip of self punishment you are on right now can't be the solution

Slut is best girl. I also like her friendship with cuck queen

>always supporting her boyfriend
Except when it matters

Natsuo isn't going to kill himself over a fucking rebound.

Should I post discord screencaps? They've been seething especially hard recently since their headcannon got btfo last chapter.

Attached: dfags.png (614x57, 16K)

Yeah no shit. Even the first promo art of the manga indicates that.

Attached: foto_350930.jpg (600x800, 205K)

please and share the server name, it's been a while since I have been banned from one.

That's how their relationship started off and that's what matters.

its just the domestic girlfriend official discord server.

This. also I am pretty sure her carrier path will play a major role in the coming chapters. Soon she will be a teacher again

That's just fucking embarassing. I pity those fools.

I ironically pity Kei more. Can you imagine the hate shes gonna get?

I feel bad that I can actually tell which retard made this comment just from the text.

It's not an official discord server. It's just a server run by the subredditards.

Official might not be the right word but its the main discord for the manga in the west, they're partnered and everything. Don't get me wrong I hate the fucking place.

post them I would love to read that shit

What if she is actually relishing their tears?

finally

So I guess Natsuo will start dating Serizawa and the final love triangle and drama will be about the two of them + Hina.

Meanwhile Ruifags are already writing their memoirs kek.

Attached: 1415370402203.jpg (549x435, 35K)

Was it Phillip?

>wanting a used goods whore like Hina to win

still feel sorry for her. The amount of hate and messages shes gonna get if she puts Kajita with Rui is not gonna be good.

Bring us the good shit.

Most likely.

There's a pretentious ruitard on reddit who has written a cringey psycho-analysis essay about why Hina and Natsuo wouldn't make a good couple. Their coping mechanics is beyond amusing at this point.

Not just one. Theres at least 2 of the fuckers. The rest just sperg like retards and follow their leads.

Most of these ruitards are speedreaders who are still confused as to why Rui broke up with Natsuo out of nowhere, while some of them still think that Rui dumped him to help his writing.

Would Ruifags prefer she ends up alone over being with Chef?

>while some of them still think that Rui dumped him to help his writing.
But it kind of makes sense you know. Nat started to have his breakthrough when Hina disappeared. All his big hits are sprouts of a tragic event. Nat needs some sort of negativity to fuel is writing. Now with her disappearance she probably blew a hole in his heart deep enough to write a bestseller. Rui was always there for him and put him before her so it would make sense for her to end the most important thing in her life if she can protect his dream by doing so. He was so miserable and lifeless when Rui visited him that I can understand her feelings

Case in point

it's really simple

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 12K)

>she can protect his dream by doing so
It's funny, she didn't end up doing that at all and that wasn't why she broke up with him. And now Hina is the one actually protecting his dream. Ironic.

Imagine

Attached: 1558108107609.jpg (597x703, 78K)

I meant at the end, when there's no hope left. Would they rather have the Chef or no one at all?

She is keeping his old notebook in her cupboard .. wow. Rui actually sacrificed something for the person she loves and you Hinatards are praising her for not throwing something in the dumpster

>Rui actually sacrificed something for the person she loves
kek

Hina has always been the main heroine, and the younger man/older woman concept was always the central focus. Rui never stood a chance, she was literally a childhood friend in two of the previous drafts and those never win.

Attached: 1557788252435.jpg (4095x2048, 1.97M)

Of course it would be nice if every character gets some sort of closure I meant that people are freaking out because it looks like Rui is losing the Natbowl 50 chapters before the end. If she and chef are starting to go out with each other it's over. Serizawa is not going to hold long against Hina, not on her own.

Read the manga Hinatard. Rui could have easily destroyed Nat's and Hina's relationship by telling her sister that she fucking Nat. To this point Hina doesn't know - I wonder how she will react to that revelation.

>Rui could have easily destroyed Nat's and Hina's relationship by telling her sister that she fucking Nat.
Son, you're woefully misinformed.

Read the fucking draft you Hinatard. Rui and Akko are two different characters. Meanwhile Rui got MC's backstory of being a chef and working with her dad and so on. I am pretty sure that makes you the main girl

>I am pretty sure that makes you the main girl
If you say so.

How so do you really think Hina would have started a relationship with Nat if she would have knows that he took her little sisters virginity just a couple of weeks ago?

I can kinda understand now. Sasuga generally tends to give her characters happy endings after all the shit drama. The main problem Ruifags have with Chef is that there is no Chef equivalent for Hina. I'm sure if Shuu wasn't written out of the story, Ruifags wouldn't be so paranoid about Chef.

Don't forget that Rui and Natsuo had a clean breakup. After Hina disappeared everyone knew that this wasn't over because there was so much more behind it but Rui and Nat - it's over. I don't know what kind of twist they could pull out of their asses to make NatxRui relevant again. That Ruitards are in utter despair is understandable.

>Serizawa is Rui 2.0
She is a moralizer about something she doesn't knows and her jealous is too much (Natsuo is not even her boyfriend).

Anyway she will turn like a new Rui maybe worst than her.
>Hina will not do anything
Hina still recpect her sister and Natsuo sadness. I think Natsuo will do the first step

I can see clearly where Kei is going

>maybe worst than her
That's a tough bar to clear though.

>You mean the girl that sneaked into his room to offer herself to Nat in her underwear, kissed him out of nowhere and than even had the guts to indoctrinate his gf on how to be a decent human being because Rui got sassy about the previous mentioned things
kek

if you think she is going to be still relevant after the camp you are wrong my friend

I want to protect that smile but I know I can’t.

Natsuo is going to fuck her a couple of times and than throw her away like the garbage she is.

>put him before her

>Rui actually sacrificed something for the person she loves
No she didn't. She literally says she can't fill the void left by writing. But Natsuo never asked her to do that. All he wanted was some emotional support from his gf. Rui decided to end their relationship rather than even trying to give him any emotional support. Also she is chasing her dream in new york and hardly looks affected after leaving Natsuo at his lowest. She hasn't sacrificed anything.

Mate Natsuo decided to persue Hina knowing well that she had a previous relationship with a married man. The MC himself didn't care. Getting over him just because he didn't loose his virginity to her is the last thing Hina would think of.

I dropped but I can't remember when I left off. Let's say 70-100. What meaningful events have happened since then?

I want a Hina-like big sister.....

Don't think she'll care, or rather why would that be brought up again?