Do you like Rini

Do you like Rini

Attached: 1560334278332.jpg (640x480, 56K)

I don't like characters older than me.

She's the reason I started watching SM. I saw this picture and thought "that looks like a fine young lady with a can-do attitude; I want to know more."

Only later was I told that particular drawing is from a different version of SM. Oh well, I'm sure she will be fine when she finally appears. (No idea how long that will be; I'm on E8 at the minute.)

Attached: Chibi.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>Crystal designs made you want to watch it
Must be nice going into something with such low expectations and then being blown away.

Attached: 1551536530402.jpg (500x364, 48K)

She belongs both to TEAM PINK and TEAM TWIN-TAIL so I can't see how anyone could not be a fan.

Attached: Chibiusa.jpg (482x527, 112K)

>Rini
You mean Chibiusa?

Look how her hair even turns the Eiffel Tower pink. Is there *anything* this girl can't do?

chibiusa a shit

Hated her as a kid, then I grew up and realized just how great smug lolis are.

GOT THE NASTY IN MY TAXI, YOU NEED A LIFT?

What is "Rini"?

no because I am not a pedophile

Attached: usagi.png (1040x891, 1.66M)

She's literally worst girl.

It's amazing how I can spot people who don't know shit about a character. Chibiusa is an old hag type Loli, she's canonically 900 years old.

Dub name for Chibiusa, based off the fact her Mother (Usagi) is Serena in the dub.

>Chibiusa is an old hag type Loli, she's canonically 900 years old.
She still has the mental maturity of a ten-year-old child, for some reason.

I agree with you there, but her personality ruins it all.

I mean her mom is Usagi.

I don't know what her personality is like because I've only reached Episode 8. So I only now about Usagi, Luna and Mercury so far. I'm betting I will like her though. I love her appearance.

Fair point.

>So I only now about Usagi, Luna and Mercury so far.
What about Naru? Umino? Shingo? Ikuko? Sakurada-sensei? Motoki?
Or that shithead Jedaito for that matter? (You'll get that when you get to episode 12.)

Imagine thinking I can remember the name of anyone who isn't a main character.

It's hard enough worrying whether Tuxedo Guy = "bun-head" Insult Street Guy, which complicates matters already. I may have to make notes with coloured pens to keep track of it all.

You know all the girls are 14 when the series starts right

Adult body Chibiusa is beautiful and I want to marry her!

>Imagine thinking I can remember the name of anyone who isn't a main character.
Naru = Usagi's best friend
Umino = That guy with the funny glasses that hangs out with them.
Shingo = Usagi's brother
Ikuko = Usagi's mother
Sakurada Haruna = the teacher
Motoki = the gury who works at the arcade
Jedaito = the villain general

All of them recurring characters. You'll get used to them enough to remember their names.
Now, how about we take it to the next level and I ask you what you thought of Morga, Iguara and Kyurene?

>names of one-episode villains
Jesus, now you're being too hard on the guy

>Jesus, now you're being too hard on the guy
Hey, I said I was taking it to the next level. But I think I was pretty fair only picking those that somewhat stand out (Kyurene is a cutie!), and that have clearly romanizable names, not someone like Furau (Frau, Flow?) ...

I guess one could just look up the names on the fanwiki to know who you mean, though I suppose there'd be a risk for spoilers

Sailor Moon barely has spoilers though since you already know everyone will be okay, it's more HOW that happems

>since you already know everyone will be okay
Everything will be okay? For those poor youma girls? Are you joking? They never ever get a happy ending!

Oh, good point
Though most of the time it is done in self-defense

based

Attached: [SMC] Sailor Moon SuperS 158 (R2 DVD.H264.AC3) [3725E7FF].mkv_snapshot_05.57_[2018.04.08_22.24.24].j (640x480, 91K)

Englisher with no talent detected, running countermeasures: Basic literacy and reasoning skills.

Attached: [SMC] Sailor Moon SuperS 158 (R2 DVD.H264.AC3) [3725E7FF].mkv_snapshot_07.30_[2018.04.08_22.36.15].j (640x480, 81K)

Hello my empress, didn't see you at the last tournament by the by...?

Tokyo Tower

>Though most of the time it is done in self-defense
Thetis didn't deserve what happened to her!

Attached: thetis_cute.webm (720x540, 597K)

Landing Zone and Canon Firing Range citizen.

What? I'm not an ESL, I'm just groggy. I don't see what was wrong with what I typed.

You're the one misspelling "Englischer"

>Canon Firing Range
I prefer non-canonical firing ranges.

I'm sure I didn't though...
I preferred Mr. Where.

You're not pretty enough to assume I associate you with Cher, Ryoga Hibiki.

>I'm sure I didn't though...
Of course you deserved that. You should've taken her place!

Her P L A C E was at the head of an entire country risen from the raw volcanic fury of the sea, not you endless death quest youtube tatertot!

I really liked that one tentacle hell animation she was in where she got pregnant and gave birth and the tentacle monster baby fucked her

You ever wonder about temporal vibrational mechanics Mr. Hokage?
>All I can stands and I can't stands no more!

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9K)

I'm sorry about Mareep, what else do you want while sitting around about it?

>Her P L A C E was at the head of an entire country risen from the raw volcanic fury of the sea
Well, she was the direct underling and likely successor to Beryll herself, highly infulential in their hiercharchy. So all it would have needed was for her to sit still, hide away a few youma for her own and wait for Beryll/Metallia to perish. (Supposing of course that they can survive without Metallia).

(Supposing you can't step away from the box with all the EASY answers huh?)

Never!

Annoying baby is annoying.

>Annoying baby is annoying.
You might as well say that about her mother.

You're not even close to Screweyes level of talent, don't even insinuate that here!

Spoken like a motherfucker.

Attached: 1532754329473.jpg (850x878, 167K)

Attached: 1534322644518.jpg (414x579, 107K)

>like a motherfucker
I'm not really into either of the two, but i'd rather fuck Chibi-Usa's mother than her, yes.

still not a pedo

Consider literally killing yourself.

But then who would keep the coloured pen retailers in business?

Attached: Milfeulle_Liked_Your_Post.jpg (700x640, 79K)

People that play d&d.
We use them to mark character sheets.

Old anime: disgusting.
Manga/New Anime: π΅π’Άπ“ˆπ‘’π’Ή 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝑅𝑒𝒹𝓅𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝒦𝒾𝒹

Be definition of the law, yes it is.

>being american

Even in Japan, that is underage.
Most 1st world countries have below 16 as their limit.
So either you live in a shithole country or you're an idiot.

and you're a prude who hates age-gap love
teenagers are people too

>Even in Japan, that is underage.
No it isn't. Age of consent in Japan is 13.

>Even in Japan, that is underage.
Learn the difference between children and the underaged, user. You are not a pedophile for being attracted to a fully grown 15-, 17- or 20-year-old, and people don't mature within the very day they become adults in the legal sense.

No, that's the national minimum. Each province has a different age of consent that's usually 16 or above iirc.

No. All prefectures have age of consent at 13.
Each prefecture has other laws that punish people for sex below a certain age. Corruption of Minor etc.
However age of consent is still 13.

Whatever made-up rules help you sleep at night, ephebophile

>made-up rules
I'm not encouraging anyone to sleep with teenagers, but there's literally no natural difference between being attracted to a girl one day before or one day after her 18th birthday. If you think so, you are obviously incapable of thinking for yourself and utterly conformist.

>wahey you're conformist! I'm cool I bend the rules!
Dude, it's just the law. And you're backpedaling now, you didn't say a few days under 18 before when I replied to you. Here you straight-up called 15 and 17-year-olds "fully grown."

>you straight-up called 15 and 17-year-olds "fully grown."
not him, but 15 year old girls are actually done growing aside from maybe a little bit of breast growth, but nothing much at all

>you straight-up called 15 and 17-year-olds "fully grown."
Because that's definitely the case for 17-year-olds and even most 15-year-old girls are already out of puberty. There is not much of a difference between the body of a post-puberty girl and a woman in her twenties. That you pretend that there is shows that you desperately try to dismiss nature and have such a positivist attitude to laws that you think they not only should govern how you act, but also what you are or aren't allowed to think. Let me guess, you're an American, right?

Only for oyakodon and that one time she peed. Otherwise hell no. Sex with Rini should be violent.

>rini

Yeah obviously I dont know anything at all about Sailor Moon and you should educate me. Clearly I'm not just replying to the OP. Fuck! If only I had remembered to be slightly more autistic.

And OP got roasted for using dub names too.
In short: Fuck off.

You sure roasted me. Damn I got served. Remember to hatefuck CHIBIUSA though, okay fag?

I fapped so much to chibiusa hentai, dang.