Author of Enen no Shouboutai claims that Promare stole his concept

Author of Enen no Shouboutai claims that Promare stole his concept

Attached: E2209A39-C0D0-4C8C-A525-BF4F2FEBB522.jpg (749x1068, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/152043
twitter.com/Joey__Jones/status/639707106933800960
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomica_Hero:_Rescue_Fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who

>literal who accuses other literal who
Yawn

Is that why they're both so boring?

Is he actually complaining or is this an another case of
>some nip made a joke and Yea Forums is having a meltdown because they don't understand the language
?

elaborate

probably the latter

Who cares? Both are trash anyways

He's just joking that Promare totally stole his idea. And now some nips are taking it seriously. Because... There's A LOT of parallels.

yaraon-blog.com/archives/152043

炎炎
太陽暦佰九拾八年、東京皇国。
この世界は、ある大災害を境に突然始まった人体発火現象「焔(ほむら)ビト」による脅威に苛まれていた。
突然、自身の体から発火した者は瞬く間に全身が炎に包まれ、自我を失い命が尽きるまで周囲を焼きつくすのである。
この脅威に対応して、一般市民を炎の恐怖から守り、人体発火現象の原因と解決策を究明するために組織されたのが『特殊消防隊』である。

プロメア
炎を操る新人類バーニッシュの出現に端を発する惑星規模の発火現象である世界大炎上により、人口の半分が焼失してから30年が過ぎた世界。
自治共和国プロメポリスでは、炎上テロを繰り返す過激派バーニッシュの集団マッドバーニッシュに対抗すべく、対バーニッシュ用装備を扱う高機動救命消防隊バーニングレスキューが消火活動を行っていた。

As if we needed more proof that promare is soulless garbage

Trigger gonna get shut down for this

Nips are too pussy to throwdown in fucking comic author comments.

OHNONONO NO NO WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO TRIGGERBROS! KYOAN*S FANS WILL CALL US NIGGERS AGAIN! WE GOTTA MAKE SOME RUSE.

He's the author of fucking Soul Eater, you know.

Did you just manage to reply to not one, but two wrong posts?

Enen no who?

Attached: 1487114306163.jpg (700x614, 47K)

I don't know the context of this or who either of them are, but what he says does not read like a joke. He says that he will no longer tell even friends about what he is writing prior to serialization, because [until now], he did not realize that that material might get stolen.

I thought this too when I read Promare's synopsis.
Unfortunately, Promare is going to be more enjoyable.

The nip entertainment industry copies things all the time. How is this any different?

>trigger stealing ideas for a show
No fucking way, it's not like they do that every time or anything.

Is Fire Force even worth reading? Everyone I have talked to said it's boring,

Do you really think Kazuki fucking Nakashima stole some shounen loser's idea? Spontaneous combustion isn't a new thing, and literally everything else about Promare is totally unrelated to the physical reality of what's going on on screen, you know, like every other thing he's written. If you think TTGL is about the mechas and KLK is about the tits you're really far behind.

Even reading through the official site, little details like the MC's motto being “Only the soul can burn!" and the rival's motto being “You cannot live without burning!” suggests the thematic undertones all his other works are imbued with.

And if that wasn't enough for you, Imaishi is on direction, so it's going to look different and miles more creative than some shounen battle manga ever could.

Here.
twitter.com/Joey__Jones/status/639707106933800960

Promare production started ever since KLK ended back in 2014 lad.

Ideas are super cheap, anyone can have any idea that becomes popular. That doesn't mean the idea was stolen, it's just an idea that's really easy to come up with.

Searched their Twitter accounts a bit. Looks like Shigeto Koyama and Atsushi Ohkubo are friends IRL. I don't think there's any malice involved.

To clarify: Ookubo Atsushi's remark here does not mention anyone or make any /specific/ allegations. What the OP says about Promare is speculation based on the context, I'm assuming. For all you know, Ookubo could have had an idea for a oneshot stolen by a no-name acquaintance because they discussed it in passing.

>He says that he will no longer tell even friends about what he is writing prior to serialization, because [until now], he did not realize that that material might get stolen.
That's dumb then, his manga has been running for a few years and Promare is releasing only now. Doesn't make sense for him to talk about Promare.

TRIGGERchads are not at all worried since this guy will bend over later on like Obari did after TRIGGER confronted him of his complaint.

I thought we have been through this already when Promare was announced.
Does Ohkubo bring it up again? Or is it actually the first time he talk about this?

Well, it all cosmically balances out since kyoanus ripped off the hand-biting scene from Franxx for a certain show about yet another Yuki Nagato clone that shall remain nameless. (What was it called again, Sora Yori? Yuru Camp?)

Actually, things might have been the other way around.

Attached: 1560116612995.jpg (657x647, 79K)

go back to Yea Forums

>enen no shouboutai
Nobody cares. Fucking bland boring shit thats an absolute waste of talent and a huge step down from Soul Eater.

It has it's moments, and Ohkubo has grown as an artist but I agree nonetheless. And at the same time, I think the same can be said about Promare.

I’m sure the author noticed by now that people are speculating that his comments are reffering to Promare.
If they’re actually reffering to something else, then I feel like it’s common sense for him to announce that.
Since that doesn’t seem to be happening, sadly, I guess we have to assume that he’s talking about Promare.
My guess is that he wanted to take credit for the movie since it’s getting good reviews.

>If they’re actually reffering to something else, then I feel like it’s common sense for him to announce that.
that isn't how japan works

>trigger are hacks without any drop of originality
Nothing new under the sun.

Sure, because they have such a complicated concept nobody else would ever come with this.

He's not wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomica_Hero:_Rescue_Fire

Oof

>triggerfags are unironically starting a witch hunt over a mere possibility that he might've been talking about Promare

Attached: 1559091473805.png (160x245, 36K)