Mangadoxx vs jewmini drama thread #534

Hey guys I was just browsing Yea Forums when I realized it's been almost an entire 30 minutes since drama thread #533 died, and how are my fellow jew scanlator and mangadex Discordâ„¢ members supposed to shill on Yea Forums without a dedicated thread? So I decided to do the honors, you're welcome. For the entire 2 uninitiated people: mangadex.org/thread/92399

Attached: mangadex_group_donations.jpg (1074x845, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/189284332/#q189287981
mangadex.org/title/34209/oh-our-general-myao
imgur.com/a/tIsHQKf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 90% sure Holo is fiending Yea Forums right now. Scratch that, I'm pretty sure YOU are Holo

Imagine making money off of scanning copyrighted content

Enough of that shit. Post lolis.

when will /g/ save us

>you're a greedy jew
>no, YOU are the greedy jew!
Who gives a shit?

Attached: 1546959407538.png (409x410, 114K)

Attached: I want to commit a crime.webm (640x512, 1.71M)

Both sides are jewish.

Imagine thinking you are entitled to translations made by someone on their own free time with raws paid for by their hard earned money

Scanlators are a bunch of bitches. That being said, Mangadex are even bigger bitches for trying to be the new Fakku/Crunchyroll.

>hard earned money
Yes, donation begging is very hard work and we should all pat them on the back for a job well done

>2019 she still can't understand simple chingchong
All of them are greedy jews and I'm glad I don't have to put up with their bullshit.

I dont give a shit, stop uploading then faggot

>JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS
I wish /pol/ would go and stay go

Imagine thinking you're entitled to any money by stealing someone else's work and profiting off of it

Zoomer please.

fuck off

I'm older than you

Whatever you say Elijah

user, the concept of "JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS" existed before the internet was even created. You're either young or retarded.

I'd rather give a good agregator with bookmarks and release tracking function my views than to the scanlator who think he can make money out of copyrighted material or a bitch that wants to go legal and shut down competition Fakku way.

Attached: 1531167313047.jpg (894x894, 368K)

>MD discord trannies also browse /pol/
It explains a lot, actually. They're the ones calling out hardworking scanlators with their antisemitic insults.

Attached: file.png (400x373, 146K)

Holo here. OP is not Holo, pic related.

Attached: holo.png (263x78, 26K)

This is why a monopoly is a bad idea, if JB are being wankers then another group should pick up the same projects, and if they're good enough - they would become the new 'official' scanlators, and JB can keep their autistic approach to releases
Same with MD, there's no good competition so of course they're going to monopolize and then try to get that sweet $, it's the community's job to make a rivalling project that people will flock to, as as they exodused Fakku after they went legit

Attached: 1547080550688.png (1600x1228, 3.34M)

Yes, I know this, but it wasn't a problem on Yea Forums until /pol/ started brainwashing underage retards like you
You need to go back

>Yes, I know this, but it wasn't a problem on Yea Forums
Zoomer please.

>P-PLEASE DON'T READ OUR RELEASES ON THIRD PARTY SITES WITH NO ADVERTS AND UNCOMPRESSED IMAGES, READ IT ON OUR LAGGY READER INSTEAD WITH BANNER ADS AND PATREON LINKS
Half of the people in the screencaps you've been posting have "scanlation" roles on the Discord, you muppet.

Fuck mangadex. I dont care that the scanlators are greedy kikes but mangadex is just another website hosting manga website. I always support scanlators not faggot hosters

That's what they all say. Discordfags btfo

Having scanlation roles doesn't mean they necessarily side with either, retard.

dude this is a reaction image I saved back when >>>/new/ was a board
JIDF was already a meme back when I was a newfag 10 years ago

Attached: 1299705191871.png (637x500, 206K)

>unironically being triggered by people saying jew on Yea Forums of all places
Back to discord you go, abraham.

Attached: sqQlid7_d.jpg (640x576, 21K)

Good goi.

then stop translating them and asking money for stolen copyrighted content

>OP makes obvious bait thread calling out discord trannies
>Scanlator discord tranny comes to whine about MD discord trannies
you're all literally retarded

>antisemitic
>dude

Another evidence of MD astroturfing Yea Forums. Don't believe their lies. You should be on the side of us, hardworking scanlators.

Attached: file.png (490x172, 26K)

>no argument

is this the cunny thread?

Attached: 1549999337813.jpg (1418x1956, 1.57M)

Is there a list of all the groups that don't upload to mangadex? I'm using mangadex for new releases right now and don't want to miss good shit (but from All the group's I know of that don't use mangadex only JB has any series I actually read, and even then I usually get the translations on Yea Forums days before they release)

>having an argument

Seriously just go the fuck to sleep dude
It's getting bright outside

desuarchive.org/a/thread/189284332/#q189287981 This isn't you, Holo?

It means they're also scanlators, which ruins your argument.

I don't follow scanlation drama and all that shit. I've read the linked MD post and I still don't understand

Can someone give me the basic gestalt?

What's the point of making fake screenshots.

Yikes, so Holo is a racist too? No wonder anons side with JB and friends.

user never said anything about that though.

>Miku avatar
explains a lot

Both sides want more money and are boycotting each other

This is false, Holo refers to black people as "porch monkeys".

Y'all blind fucks need to see this.
MD shills are in full force today on Yea Forums. Stay strong and believe in hardworking scanlators.

I miss when Yea Forums was the penniless asshole of the internet.

Discord was a mistake.
Why don't all these faggots just join a teamspeak server and yell at each other for a few hours?

That's a ninofag false flag.

See what? A gay edit?

A bunch of scanlation groups with Patreons are getting desperate.

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-084927_Chrome.jpg (1076x1314, 672K)

What's JD? Quick rundown?

>MD said they have some vuage ideas of how to become a legal manga distributor in the future, and if they do they won't hire groups that don't support then now
>Groups that don't support them now decide they aren't going to support them supper hard from now on
>Try and get more groups to leave MD

Attached: fuck you for making me go here.jpg (2641x1473, 349K)

I dont thnk so but thank you post this post , i cant believe were getting another magandex drama drama thread

S E E T H I N G

How do you mean? How is MangaDex getting money?

Am I getting this correct into thinking scanlators don't want to host their scanlations for free so they are holding them behind paywalls like Patreon?

>discord
>tranny shitty memes
>even in Yea Forums
why Yea Forums looks like Yea Forums?

Holo here, that was not me as I do not post on Yea Forums.
Also, can confirm the authenticity of this screencap, we are in cahoots with the Yea Forums admins to delete posts talking shit about mangadex so you're playing a losing game with these retarded threads faggots.

Hardworking scanlator here, these groups need to get bent and stop trying to make money off scanlation.
You can yell at eachother on Discord too, I'm pretty sure it's got similarly large voice chat rooms.

This is why we need communism

I don't like Jaimini's because of their outdated reader.

So they are trying to become Fakku, huh... At least we'll have people to rip those manga. There's a few doujins that I really want from Fakku that aren't ripped, however.

/thread

Not always paywalls, some just have adds on their readers or big donation bars.

How the hell is mangadex boycotting anyone? Is this some "You won't put your scans on my site? Well, I wouldn't host them anyway, neh" type shit?

MD staff specifically said they wouldn't go legit if it meant killing off the scanlations on the site, so not like Fakku.

Really makes you think, huh..?

>$10 for Discord services

What's the point? You're paying $10 for a fucking chatroom with weebs?

>Yes, I know this, but it wasn't a problem on Yea Forums until /pol/

Attached: 1509885409387.png (234x213, 22K)

The fuck is all this drama over?

If by try you mean one post about what would be good in the future, yes.

Just another scanlator drama that'll lead nowhere, why bother?

I read manga, so I don't have the brain capacity to think.

Swipe left on MD's mobile version.

Except that you can't just pussy out on teamspeak. If you're on the server there's no hiding from anyone and you pretty much HAVE to talk. Discord is a convoluted mess and nothing good ever came out of there.

I can't wait for AI scanlations to bankrupt these entitled assholes

mangadex wants to be crunchyroll and fakku. scanlators are protesting it by pulling manga from mangadex.
also mangadex admins are organizing raids from their discord.

>Yes, I know this, but it wasn't a problem on Yea Forums

It was never a problem and still isn't a problem, but it was always a thing.

I’ve always thought Yea Forums hated online readers and download everything. Guess I’m outdated.

DDOS failed, so this drama is round2 to try protecting their shekels huh? JB et al are getting desperate.

We still need translations on the latest volume of Killing Bites and Majikoi A3, if nobody is going to provide either of those then they can fuck off back to Judah.

>MD: if you leave now we won't take you back later
>Scanlators that already left: fuck you, I'll pretend I didn't leave and leave again.

What I'm most interested in is how much Holo makes from reselling shitty ovh servers as "seedboxes".
Probably the reason why he can bank roll this.
Dude is probably making a good amount of money.

Does this affect any good series

hello Yea Forums bros

Oh yeah? What communist manga are out there?

No amount of revisionism you lads love doing will change the memory of oldfags

Mangadex doesnt block downloaders, so that doesn't really mallee here.

>scanlating for money
>scanlating for epeen
>scanlating for any reason other than sharing manga you like
stop

Attached: 1288391858796.jpg (278x278, 13K)

Wow, this kinda makes sense now. I always thought it was weird that everyone said Kissmanga ddosed MD, when they literally rip from it and didn't do shit to Batoto where they ripped from before. It makes no sense.

last thread was better, youre late

When people say Mangadex wants to be like Fakku or Crynchy, what does that mean? Are they going to do a subscription with copyrighted manga?

Just mass spam the authors or publishers and they will take action if thats the case, nips are notorious for that

I used to download everything but I've gotten lazy and only download completed series now.

mangadex.org/title/34209/oh-our-general-myao

what are good series for you? Most of the shit I read aren't or were translated by them.

Name a more iconic duo.

Attached: 1560271402646.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

Just remember Yea Forums Mangadex are the good guys. They’re [OUR GUYS]

>Mangafox still going

Well naturally, Yea Forums bros are far superior posters. Yea Forumsssholes will just shit up anything they touch

Mostly shonenshit and isekais so no

So how many mousepads have you bought?

Mangadex allows groups to remove all their content from the site.

This was a fucking awful idea and has done nothing but cause drama.
Take a guess? See and the OP image.
Discord has global IDs, people can hunt you down.

Means they said if they get an opertunity to become legal, they'll look into it. That's literally all the info we have. All the rest is speculation

This, any gains of those things should only be a bonus benefit.

This. Yaoi isn't getting removed so everything's fine.

Yea Forums belongs to us

Attached: 1560154262124.jpg (951x1071, 516K)

Two of the big groups leaving do gookshit, so nope.

Mangadex makes it convenient for my downloader because it's all in one site and I can easily keep track of it with my RSS feed. It was unavailable one time when they were getting DDOS'd or some shit but they fixed it anyway when I highly doubt there were that many people making use of it, IIRC I found only a single thread of complaint about it. They don't really block downloaders so it's better than trying to make something to scrape different sites

Why is Kojima crossdressing?

WSJ titles, gookshit, chinkshit

Stick to your shounengarbage threads Yea Forumsermins

Pirate sites that become legitimate.

If Mangadex did I'd probably drop it but who knows. If it remains illegitimate that would be better for various reasons. If they want to make money off it I don't care. I've never been angry about aggregators making money or anything because I appreciate the service and centralization that I can't really get otherwise.

Why does Yea Forums have the most strict moderation on Yea Forums? I keep getting banned over there for the most inane shit.

I remember there was an alternative to Mangadex around the batoto death that allowed uploading of official rips. Why did they die so fast?

Gookshit and chinkshit because they are commissioned to do them. All of JB's new releases are all gookshit, probably trying to get commissioned too, ala Meraki and Hatigarm 'going legit'

No one cares about drama.

>Yea Forums
>most strict moderation
>any moderation at all
Lmao

They don't make money you retard. They ask for donations to be able to buy new chapters so they can keep translating them/

See? Another Yea Forums post devoid of any worth and substance. Everything went to shit after we let these creatures exist.

Gamergate happened

Hahaha you are a jew

>half of catalog is Yea Forums
>half of posts in threads are Yea Forums
>threads full of /pol/ and Yea Forums buzzwords
>m-muh shounen
Wake up. Your board is dead.

Attached: 1321543765.png (824x624, 29K)

Lol, some of those groups ask for more than 4x what the costs are in donations, theye are other extremely incompetent with finances, or skimming.

>post devoid of any worth and substance
Cant tell if you’re being ironic here Yea Forumstard.

literally full of white knight incels

Reminder that anyone who mentions jewish folk in demeaning way is highly suspect to be MangaDex troll.

Attached: file.png (303x438, 112K)

No that's where you're wrong.
He doesn't make money directly but instead indirectly through donations and "seedbox" sales.
For the seedboxs he just like sells them for a huge mark up with some pre-installed software.
Super easy lazy tier money

The manga scene is dying. Even "oldfags" resort to streaming manga now. And it's all because we don't get our own manga board. If we had our own manga board I guarantee this whole thing wouldn't have happened.

>a stronger manga culture
>scanlation/translation dedicated thread
>obscure manga threads
>a spot to hide from the anime-onlys
>building up a secret site dedicated to dumping manga in the veins of sadpanda
>Yea Forums draws a manga thread
>comiket loot thread

Not true. If you check archive you will see that invasion started before shounen threads. Look at buzzwords/twitter/reddit memes usage. In both Yea Forums and Yea Forums

As expected from an Yea Forumsutist. Low IQ to go with his low effort faggotry.

MangaDex staff tipped off publishers, just like FAKKU does.

I don't know. I don't play video games. I don't even browse Yea Forums. I literally went over there a week ago just to post around because I was bored. Got banned 3 times in the past 10 days on Yea Forums.

I refuse to believe someone can be this retarded. Or naive. Both really.

low quality bait, keep trying.

>building up a secret site dedicated to dumping manga in the veins of sadpanda
We have one though

Just leave it. Don't even tell him

There's multiple aggregators with more pageviews than MD which host official releases.
I do that without asking for donations, fuck off.
Dude is talking about scanlators not MD.

Wew

Well that CR/Fakku shit was shut down quick, what now?

Attached: Screenshot (127).png (941x265, 52K)

Yes, we'd have a stronger culture by splitting apart the fanbase and losing potential readers.

By the way you still get almost all of those already.

Demanding money for distributing copyrighted content is the actual evil part of piracy.

>low quality bait,
What? Literally open catalog. Open threads. Yea Forums is everywhere. I can post Yea Forums memes everywhere without being called you. I can post reddit and twitter screencaps withunt being called out. I can create sankaku threads and outside of 200 posters only 3-4 will called me out
>shitkaku
>Yea Forums

I'm doubtful that the majority of Yea Forums is in the mangadex discord.

Rollan'

lol who cares, just use kissmanga bro

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY PATREON MONEY

>manga board
Yes kill Yea Forums. Also we need Anime General board. And Discord Anime board

You mean the dead site? At least an existence of a manga board would keep Mado alive

>kissmanga
>not mangafox

How? Their site won't function unless you disable all your protection (script blockers etc) and I dont want cancer.

mangarock gang

>can post reddit and twitter screencaps withunt being called out. I can create sankaku threads and outside of 200 posters only 3-4 will called me out
Dont you have to create your hourly threads complaining about mods/jannies deleting your garbage Yea Forumsermin?

Discord is cancer and I want the millenial scum who use it to fuck off already

yeah that sounds about what I'd expect

Honestly if they did just become CR2 they'd make bank but the site would quickly fail. The good thing here is the scanlation scene having a central hub to upload to.

The only thing you can justifiably get mad about is that they do indeed make money off of being a major aggregator. I couldn't give less of a shit myself since what they offer is what scanlators cannot offer, so I don't mind. They also only make money from people willing to spend it for supporting that same idea. Funnily, I don't think scanlators should EVER get money for ANYTHING, but I don't care if aggregators get money.

That would actually be /pol/, ironic as it is.

Mangadex keeps racking profits the old way aka donations

Attached: 1560278136742.jpg (999x700, 140K)

>not reading manga on youtube

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Old Yea Forums is dead, all the boards spam shitty catchphrases now

>not watching reviews of wsj chapters and shiposting in the threads instead of reading the chapters

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 55K)

>mods/jannies deleting your garbage Yea Forumsermin?
>*roid
>Abib
They barely delete anything. If anything they welcome such things.

Can't do that after the last pruning.

Goddess is a rotting corpse at this point.

Yea Forums and Yea Forums have the same userbase alongside /g/

The issue with streaming anime is shitty quality, Mangadex hosts images without compressing them. It's a great Tachiyomi source if nothing else.
They make money but they don't run ads, so I don't really care.

oh and
t. scanlator

I do it for free.
yeah

imgur.com/a/tIsHQKf

Why? They are just hosting the manga. I dont think that scanlators should get money for translating manga. There are plenty of alternatives other than mangadex who host manga aswell.

I miss Onemanga. And my youth.

>splitting apart the fanbase and make it more niche and secretive

That's... actually not a bad idea. Why aren't you people on board with this?

Attached: 320558.png (500x500, 335K)

the arrows are wrong

Because we have mangadex, if something does happen to mangadex it will be revitalised, but right now there's no real reason to do the extra work.

>hardworking scanlators
You mean kikes trying to make shekels.

Imagine making money off of spreading scanlated copyrighted content

Mostly because reddit donates to them

Because I like the idea of more people reading manga, not less.

Unless the manga is REALLY, *REALLY* fucking popular, the threads won't really get bad.

Ironic since mangadex are even bigger jews

>barely delete anything.
retard. guess you're only here once a while to shitpost.

Correct. Hardworking scanlators like myself don't beg for shekels, we do it because it's a fucking hobby and we want people to enjoy good manga.

t. MD shill

What a bunch of fags

>FUCK OFF MANGATARD
>mangakeks ahahaha
>go away
>don't post your manga shite
>Yea Forums everywhere
Guess.

>Hatigarm recently got hired by Mangatoon as a legit translation group for the series. (Tales of Demons and Gods) It's ok for them to go legit and "charge people", though.

>Meraki gleefully uploaded all of their work over to MangaDex upon receiving a DMCA so they could avoid any legal troubles (sounds familiar?) Let's face it. They're still upset that they were "censored" (which should be obvious by how Retard goes around from manga comment to manga comment advocating for them)

>Champion Scans advertises that Patron's can get 129 Patron only posts if they donate and lock chapters behind a paywall.

>Jaiminis Box enjoy inflating costs and makes quite the nice profit monthly off of pateron as well. They were banned on r/manga for self-promotion at one point before the rules changed. They also gleefully snipe from smaller groups. Not that I particularly care about the sniping.

>ShoujoHearts & SilentSky will gladly accept your donations via Paypal!

>NinjaScans doesn't display their accumulated Donations, but also doesn't use a paywall like some others.

>Crossbreed who?

>Returner Wowee - who cares? This dude has had a hate boner for this place for a long time and has been actively going around like an obsessed ex-girlfriend acting like a victim in the comments.

>We don't plan on going legit with Mangadex
How so then?

Desu ripping manga and translating them is harder than keeping MD afloat

t engineer

>defending Yea Forums moderation
>defending *roid and Abib who ruined Yea Forums
I have no words for you. You're blind and jsut discovered Yea Forums in 2017.

this is the reason I don't care if they get money

It's also much more legally risky to be the aggregator rather than being the uploader

>>Champion Scans advertises that Patron's can get 129 Patron only posts if they donate and lock chapters behind a paywall.
YOU
CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

>muh ninofag

>implying I'm defending MD
They're all greedy jews too. Anyone wanting to make money off of something that both violates copyright and should only be done as a hobby deserves a good long time in the oven.

>make site based 100% on serving pirate content (you don't make or own) for free
>site gets pretty popular
>start imagining how much money you could have if you just get monetize this traffic somehow
>talk about "going legit"
>threaten scan groups that if they leave you won't hire them when you're big boss after going legit
Big yikes on mangadex man.

Attached: 1528003108856.png (559x566, 612K)

The good thing is most of the people trying to stir shit are scum who scanlate trash.

Couldn't care less.

not quite but even if it was like that who cares

Attention whoring and begging scan groups may be annoying but they are not really a big problem and at end of the day they still produce scans.
Mangadex wanting to go legit and trying to get control over scanlation community is existential threat o existing manga community.

tl;dr. Who cares about endless scanlator drama, they're all morons.

I don't think so. I falseflag and I bash white people all the time on /pol/ and nothing ever happens to me.

Not a single good group signed the post. What did they genuinely mean by this?

Yes, and if it was true it would be pretty bad.

That's not against the rules, though. If anything, it's actively encouraged to be on /pol/

There's literally nothing wrong with asking for donations for scanlating.
It only incentives more grey market scans get made which benefits the global non-japanese manga fanbase.
If you want to support the author then buy their jap volumes. Waiting for official tls of obscure series is retarded.

>wanting to make money off stolen content

Attached: 1541314302392.png (476x575, 272K)

Please explain to me how Mangadex can "get control" over the scanlation community.

Attached: 1393519106934.jpg (377x350, 18K)

see

>>Mangadex wanting to go legit and trying to get control over scanlation community is existential threat o existing manga community.
Hah, no.

It was for CR and fansubbing, but only because fansubbing was INCREDIBLY unreliable. In scanlating, it isn't very difficult to handle almost everything. And, if you're lazy about it, it's relatively easy overall.

Well why the fuck is the "going legit" shit still a talking point? It keeps on getting repeated for some reason?

Makes you think.

Attached: 1494191435682.png (933x1050, 561K)

How? It's impossible unless you post porn and guro

Attached: 1315437876.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

Yeah, after the election the hotpockets got SUPER serious about not allowing any kind of fun or meme ops.

jaimini shills

Only thing I read on those groups is kaguya, and I just realized I haven't seen a kaguya chapter in a while, is it on hilyatus, or is JB just behind?

>ignoramuses would start scorning your hobby using buzzwords and empty insults

I see. Bad idea then.

>said scanlators are now making patreons for pirated content thinking this won't end with a lawsuit or them being closed
scanlators are whiny scum btw please donate my mother has been sick for 5 years for the past 10 years

Attached: 1541736421410.jpg (275x260, 41K)

AS A SCANLATOR I'd say the wrong with asking for doing the job of scanlating is "you didn't make it, you own no part of it, you deserve no money".

Unlike keeping servers afloat, scanlating can cost anywhere from nothing to a few bucks to actually do.

>Mangadex owner stating that his whole plan is to kill off all other aggregators and then go legit.
Gee I wonder why MD is suddenly hated... as for money from scanlations, of course they should go to the scanlators, without them the whole scene die.

>defending Yea Forums moderation
Upset your cancer threads are getting deleted? Stay butthurt Yea Forumsermin.

why is this shit still up, janny clean it up dramafags don't belong here

Groups in the OP desperately trying to smear MD to drive people to their site and give them moni.

How else are you going to keep these threads going?

They're just covering their ass.
If Jap publishing corps waved $$$ in their face to purge content and be litigious arm for them to target scan groups they would roll over in two seconds.
Wanting to go legit means they want money, what else would it mean.
And in what world would they ever think publishers would let them host pirate versions of their series?

No idea. I made a thread asking Yea Forums if there were any games that uses suicide as a mechanic. Of course one of the most popular answer was Persona, but then there was a lot of discussion about a game where you can quicksave and kill yourself before opening treasure chests and re-roll for better ideas. The game autosaves, so you can use suicide to override that. It was an interesting discussion and got 200-300 posts and then I got banned.

They hate video game discussions.

The screenshot isn't even edited, I had to read pages of garbage on Mangadex to see it, although Holo addressed it himself even before I found the post in the screenshot. Now in this thread there are like 5 more posters repeating that same bullshit anyway, fucking kikery

That's a lot of assumptions.

>scanlation drama
Who the fuck cares?

>Upset your cancer threads are getting deleted?
But they're not.

Attached: remi_stretching.png (702x660, 169K)

Wut, scanlators literally did make the scanlation.
It's scans + labor.
The vast majority of existing translated manga series would never have gotten translations without labor of scanlators.

There's a difference between asking for donations, and locking content behind 'donations', forcing inconveniences on non donating readers, or inconveniencing readers by forcing them though an add channel. All 3 of which those groups do

It could mean wanting an overall "best case" for manga in the west. Freely available manga where you can easily give money to authors if you like, and anyone can upload any scanlation.

That's what I genuinely want, and what mangadex actually currently is for the record (almost every manga has links on where to buy it), but having that be "legitimate" is a fucking insanely impossible wish. Not only is it legally NO, there are too many different publishers in charge of different things. A fucking mess waiting to happen.

>implying holo gives a shit

Attached: staff chat.png (743x156, 19K)

So from what I can understand, both sides are full of faggots trying to squeeze money as much as they can from the situation, while they accuse each other of doing just that, correct?

works on my machine lmao

>mangadex 'said from the start' they planned to whore out like their idol Jewcob
bullshit even their developer in that longass thread said he had no idea about this shit being planned, and said he'll leave if it ever does

>I-I need mangadex how else will I know when new chapter is out!?
>Mangaupdates? What's that??
>go to other sites? Ew gross!
I bet you're all shit eating mobile fags that need everything centralized. Kill yourself.

>anytime soon
The jews just can't let it go.

are you suggesting that effort needs to be compensated?

It's piracy, and free redistribution. You can work as hard as you want, you don't deserve a cent.

> in what world would they ever think publishers would let them host pirate versions of their series?
Isn't that why it's just a pipe dream, that it's almost impossible to pull off? At this point I'm pretty sure Holo is an autistic data hoarder where chinese comics are his target of obsession, seeing him rave about muh library and shit.

wow I can't believe holo says the n-word..... isn't he a white male??? Despicable

>imgur.com/a/tIsHQKf
A chatlog for ants?

Was there a Pepe in the thread? They purge anything even remotely related to right wing or pol ideas there.

At this point I think the 'mother' is actually a metaphor for something else

>I bet you're all shit eating mobile
This.

It sounds like MD doesn't mind the idea of a case where the site could be legitimate, if it also meant that it could stay the same way it currently is.

And a bunch of patreon holders who have always had beef with them getting donation bucks continue to have beef.

stop posting these gay edits

>It could mean wanting an overall "best case" for manga in the west. Freely available manga where you can easily give money to authors if you like, and anyone can upload any scanlation.
That already exists, pirate scanlations are free and anyone can upload/host whereever and buying jap volumes and/or donating to authors if they have web donation service set up supports author.
There's nothing mangadex could realistically add to this to improve it besides adding themselves as middleman takign a cut or giving jap publshiers (not authors) more control.

Sure, I believe whoever that is.

>Who the fuck cares?
Go back to /co you cunt

Since when did Yea Forums start giving a shit about copyright?
It's a gray/black market why are you so stunned people are incentivized by compensation for labor? Do you think drug dealers work for free?
CEMU had 100k donations to get BotW emulation working which was clearly motivated by piracy.