Home annexed by space elves

>home annexed by space elves
>isekaied by force to be a soldier in space elf army
>entire home planet wants to kill him because his dad sold out to space elves
why does he want to donate his genes to space elves instead of donating bullets

Attached: 1502901919017.jpg (706x478, 28K)

>isekaied
I fucking hate modern weebs.

Because Lafiel is pretty great.

Because there is already a thread.

>be kid with no friends already
>dad sells out to foreign invaders
>you go to foreign invader land and get raised and educated under them
>entire homeworld wants to kill little kid you now
>ten years pass without you ever going back
Why exactly would he hate the space elves? What strong attachments does he have to his "home" to cause that resentment? He's just drifting, and the place he finds to call home happens to be with a space elf.

Also,
>isekaied
"Getting on a space ship" is not fucking isekai.

Isekai means another world, going to another planet is the exact literal definition of going to an isekak

>isekaied
what

> What strong attachments does he have to his "home" to cause that resentment?
How about the family who raised him, a member of whom on their last parting sneered at him (a 10 year old boy) for being ennobled since his dad wasn't around to sneer at

>How about the family who raised him
Good thing that part is adressed later on, right?

He doesn't look so eager to donate his genes in that pic

>everything is now an isekai

Attached: slots.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

Will there be a remake now that novels continued?

Attached: banner06.jpg (706x530, 105K)

>a member of whom on their last parting sneered at him (a 10 year old boy)
Kind of answered your own question there, didn't you? I wouldn't expect a connection to that kind of person to motivate any major action - you'd probably feel abandoned by that couple more than righteously angry at the elves about it. He also has a very clear cutting of ties with that couple in Banner III, anyway.

It's a long shot, nowadays the latest hot isekai fad will sell a lot better than some old and busted space opera.

OP is a faggot, post isekais

Attached: C-.jpg (839x1200, 201K)

By that logic someone with sunburn on their nape would be a redneck. Some words have connotations beyond their literal interpretation, user.

Imagine if they had sent literally anybody else to pick him up from the airport.

Going to another planet isn't the fucking same you retard.
It usually means a place that is unreachable or another dimension by usual means and other people don't know anything about.

Maybe the OP has a point in renaming it space isekai then.

>go onto space ship
>space isekai
>Columbus sailing around the New World
>boat isekai
>Yorimoi
>polar isekai

It sells itself.

If going to another planet is an isekai in Escaflowne, then anything goes.

>isekaid

Also, I'd betray humankind if it means I get to be with a qt Abh princess

Die

That's racist, Abh are humans too. They're just a eugenicist's wet dream.

It's common courtesy to at least name the anime in the title, you fucking mongoloid nigger.

Go back to Yea Forums you cancerous faggot

>pls spoonfeed me

It's an isekai thread, they never name the OP.

>It's common courtesy to at least name the anime in the title
No it isn't? The girl's name is mentioned in the thread so you can find it that way if you care enough.

isekai no pico

>i-if everything is isekai then i can not have shit taste!!!1!
isekaiturd psyop calling anything and everything isekai, keep forcing this shit enough and the braindead crossboarders and newfaggot normalfags will eventually find it funny enough to spam it endlessly.

>It's common courtesy to at least name the anime in the title
Maybe on r*ddit, you should go back there.

I mean the retards already forced the native meme.

Is this good or is it a bunch of knife ear wank?
I don't know why, but somehow that's the impression I have of it.

What do you mean by knife ear wank?

Most of them don't even have knife ears, but crest and bigger half of banner are good.
Everything else is ok.

There's a lot of Abh wank but it's still good for blue haired Seiba.

Crest has a subliminal intimacy to it, that's by far the best part. Banner on the other hand... well I sure hope you enjoy space battles. The Passage special is also worth seeing if you enjoyed Crest.

What's wrong with space battles?

>please fuck me in the ass
Take your (You) and leave.

So is Space Odyssey an isekai or not?

It's not as if the space elves murdered his home and killed everyone in a traumatic event. They just wanted to control the space around his planet.

kill yourself

Crest is like the prologue to Banner which is the longer story. There's a lot of knife ear dinduing.

Nothing wrong with that per se, but in Banner they displace all the good stuff while the battles themselves are not that interesting. There are a few touching scenes as a consequence of the battles, but overall it's a big step down from Crest.

I gotchyu pham.

Attached: boku no spaceu waifu erufu.jpg (230x328, 38K)

There is a "new" manga around nowadays so i'm pretty happy about the state of the franchise. Are the novels worth it?

Novels are good, but only the 3 volumes of Crest are translated because Tokyopop are a humungous pile of niggers. They're only just now being republished and retranslated by JNC who promised to do all of Banner after they're finished retranslating Crest, but it will take some time. They just published volume 1 of Crest, and the anime leaves off at volume 3 of Banner. So you will be waiting 1.5 years at least to read past where the anime stopped.

Because spess elf puss puss>giving a fuck about humanity.

If there is ever a remake, I would be fine with then making a few changes to include plenty of gene donations.

>everything is an isekai if I stretch the term enough

>stretch
It is the literal definition.

>moon landing
>space isekai

Imagine if someone wrote a fantasy story where beings from another world show up one day and declare the world to be theirs and that only they are allowed to have the power to travel between worlds, and then the MC is sent to another world to join them. That would be an isekai. Just think of a planet as a world.

Humans couldn't win anyway, there is no reason not to take the offer. If space elves weren't there yet, going to find them to make an offer is also a good goal.

Attached: 1530675198478.jpg (889x932, 187K)

Imagine being a dumb nigger liker this user.

This user knows how it feels vv