Boku no Hero Academia

It's time for some discussion on Chapter 17 of the manga - coincedentally the end of Volume 2. Corresponds to the end of Episode 11 of the anime.

Attached: 1.png (1066x1600, 1.49M)

Attached: 2-3.png (2132x1600, 3.07M)

Attached: 4-5.png (2132x1600, 3.01M)

Attached: 6-7.png (2132x1600, 2.99M)

Attached: 8-9.png (2132x1600, 2.89M)

Attached: 10-11.png (2132x1600, 2.81M)

Attached: n-nani!-13.png (2132x1600, 3.13M)

Attached: 14-15.png (2132x1600, 3.74M)

Attached: 16-17.png (2132x1600, 3.16M)

Attached: 18-19.png (2133x1600, 2.61M)

A few bonus pages from Volume 2 now

Attached: Bonus 1.png (863x1250, 278K)

Attached: Bonus 2.png (769x1250, 609K)

There wasn't an even number of character pages to double up all the bios, so looks like Momo is all alone for this one

Attached: Extra 4.png (1066x1600, 881K)

End of dump, with the end of Volume 2. Next dump, I'll be doing Chapters 18 and 19 together, as not to disrupt the flow of the main fight.

Attached: back cover.png (1391x1250, 1.85M)

It's a shame nobody likes talking about the fuckin manga bro lmao.

Cheers for the dump as always

Attached: 1538750800762.png (400x400, 139K)

Why does Hori keep baiting Toshinori dying by having something fall on him and squash him? And why is he so moe?

Attached: yagi.png (536x912, 167K)

It's the contrast between the all powerful All Might and the powerless Toshinori. It's gap moe.

Reminder

Attached: 1559472272590.png (628x430, 309K)

Why is Jirou so flustered? She should enjoy her compliments.

Attached: 1554060935633.png (926x1300, 222K)

Because she wants Kaminari's stun baton in her asshole

Hot.

the NEET speed is real

damn I forgot how bad aizawa got beat up

Nah, when I made the thread the previous thread had about 30-40 posts deleted at once knocking it off of autosage. I'm glad you searched for the thread on the index to bump it alive again, thanks a lot.

Going off the fact we're being told numerous times that his death isn't going to be pleasant as well as the fact Hori's been given more flexibility now in being able to gore things; All Might isn't going to go out happy.
My money's on the old bricks on a plate torture method, what with all the crushing imagery we're getting. If you don't know, it's pretty simple - a plae is put on somebodys chest, and for every question they don't answer you put another brick on the plate. At a certain point, breathing will become barely possible, then shortly after one of the bricks will cause the plate to crush the ribcage and lungs. I'm only saying this because AM's scar is remarkably similar to what the chest/weighted section of victims body looks like if the plate falls through.

Attached: 1425385342960.png (420x420, 288K)

Fun fact
That last time shoto and momo spoke to each other was in chapter 86, over three years ago

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Attached: 1558461293561.png (670x480, 363K)

Cute and canon

Ok, I chuckled.

Cute and canon

Cute, and lowkey canon.

Attached: bakuasui rainy day.jpg (2818x1976, 467K)

*flashes your waifu*

Attached: mpv-shot0022.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Cute and canon.

Attached: Deku.jpg (1280x1113, 171K)

My wife Momo is very cute.

Attached: momo.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Man we really need a board for shippers

Lads, I miss buff All Might.

this

This along with mirukofags

Attached: 1558873595202.png (580x628, 130K)

Absolutely adorable

>dead hours
guess it's stil better than the Huntard spamming these threads.

Attached: 1556809183528.png (1132x2425, 339K)

There was no need for you to bring them up, please refrain from gaslighting unnecessary shitposting

Looks like it was Tsuyu's turn to take out the trash!

Attached: trash_man.png (373x356, 125K)

Thank you, user!

She thinks her hobby doesn't fit well with being a Hero. It's explained in the cultural festival arc. She mostly gets over it by the end of said arc.

Attached: 1540491925097.jpg (860x607, 81K)

It's worth pointing out that, even back then, Ochaco had good combat instincts. Enemy turns his back on you and shows a vulnerability, that's the time to attack.

What a weak and forced conflict that was

Blessed by trips
Cucked

This scene - especially in the anime, where you see Tsuyu's head crumbling in Deku's imagination - is amazingly terrifying. Thank God for Aizawa, and that he doesn't give up.

I always thought it looked silly as fuck. Tsuyu's face is too stoic, it makes me chuckle.

I'm wondering if Deku didn't break his arm because Nomu absorbed the force of the impact. Anyway, in the anime, it's fun to watch the secondary impacts from him hitting someone with One for All.

I wonder if Shiggy could have survived it.

Attached: 1558987112021.jpg (1200x857, 141K)

I feel like it made sense, in a way. At the very least, I could see Jiro being conflicted between these two passions of hers. The real issue for me was that Gentle and the cultural festival didn't mesh well together, and the whole concert ultimately felt superfluous, or unnecessary.

Attached: 1542559004693.png (885x2600, 1.57M)

This was so freaking close to all of them getting killed...

That IS quite a different costume than we're used to. And no two spots.

>unnecessary
It was needed for Eri's sake. That is why Midoriya fought so damn hard.

Ah yes. The saga of their big gay romance begins. So innocent. So pure.

Attached: calm_and_rational.png (972x427, 567K)

Oh, your kick will make me come alright

Attached: eandeavourSCAR.jpg (329x399, 53K)

Cute and canon

Attached: octopus man.jpg (1804x1804, 431K)

How many chapters of my villain academia Revengance left?

Attached: 1559875688481.png (645x877, 457K)

Yes, his speed combined with Decay is part of why Shiggy is so dangerous. It's not clear to me if that speed is a side effect of his quirk, or if All for One and the doc DID modify him somewhat. It would explain how he can also go a month and a half with little sleep, and some of his other amazing abilities.

Nomupocalypse fucking when?

>we have to wait over another year to see her get animated

Attached: 1551477993650.png (518x851, 172K)

We're about halfway I'm guessing. We're at the end of act 1 now.

how likely is it that the LoV will resolve the conflict with pinocchio? if they just kill him or whatever that'll be it done with but if they negotiate something or he wins this fight then it could go on for a long while yet since then heroes will get brought into then maybe deku etc- i'm guessing that's more likely since we don't even know his quirk

Shiggy has an ungodly stamina pool. What I'm wondering is just how much he's hallucinating. Sleep deprivation causes hallucinations after 3-4 days, and he's been deprived of sleep for more than a month. He can probably barely make out what he's seeing
It shows in the manga at least, last chapter he looked like he was dead on his feet

Attached: Smile.png (1026x1024, 1.51M)

>not wanting a delay

Who are you self inserting as?

We cannot say. Giga might show up and end the fun almost at once. On the other hand, the LA might be tougher than they look and this turns into a total donnybrook that lasts for months. Twice, Skeptic, and Toga still have their Final Battle to go through.

His arm bones look more like dust and paste than bone there, I guess Recovery Girl can heal things that that
>the last time Aizawa got a cool moment in the series
Aizawa doesn't really do much in the series

Momo is infertile!

Why would you want that? Nomus are braindead monsters and therefore, punching bags. No moral or deep conflict can be born from them.

Anyway, at least one the high ends will surely escape from the doctor clutches and become a possible threat in the future. Then it will job to the now older heroes, or like the traitor subplot, it will fade into the background.

Amajiki's horse cock is too good for that slut. Stay away from my husbando you fat pink harlet.

it's a Lost reference. All Might is doomed to die so he's going to keep almost dying until something finally gets lucky enough to peg him

she's all sticky

Attached: pop.jpg (397x606, 113K)

He belongs to his sun

Attached: 7470.jpg (618x867, 66K)

Miriofag reaching new heights in degeneracy.

Mirio is a weird lolicon and he's ugly. Elfboy is for corruption by sexual bullying and degradation by me /spoiler]

Post Miritama to kill the annoying Miriofag and make way for the harmless Miriofriends

Attached: 233.jpg (851x600, 68K)

>Banned for saying lmao

Fucking why?

Miriofag is still preferable to fujos
know your place

>doesn't acclimate to board culture
>types like a retard
>that spacing
There you go

You know that isn't true. Besides, unlike most fujo ships, Miritama actually has the chance to become canon.

Attached: 74429.jpg (600x851, 60K)

Nigger our board culture is pretending to be metal gear and going O, MY RUBBER NEN..!!! every 2 seconds. Shut the fuck up.

Will the Big 3 actually do stuff together or even appear again? Maybe it's a bit soon since there hasn't been much need for them but none of them have done anything other than put in a few minor appearances since Mafia

Attached: big3.png (540x553, 116K)

t. Newfag who hasn't left this general

No, that is forced culture. It doesn't mean mean nor reflect anything about Yea Forums except the lack of imagination of a few shitposters.

>Fujoposting
wew lad no I'd MUCH rather have Miriofag.

Miriofag might be an annoying cunt, but at least he's a not a an annoying fag cunt
>Actually canon
Heh

>Besides, unlike most fujo ships, Miritama actually has the chance to become canon.
literally every fujo says this about their favourite ship

Board culture is not exclusive to these threads, newfag. Lurk moar, every day until you like it

Literally only western, zoomer, normalfag fujos say this.

>Go to DB thread

O, MY ULTRA INSTINCT..!!!

>Go to HxH thread

O, MY RUBBER NEN..!!!

>Go to MHA thread

O, MY SEVEN QUIRKS..!!!

>Go to OP thread

O, MY DEVIL FRUIT..!!!

kys

Also

>General

double kys faggot

Cope
You're stupid but at least think of it like a kryptonite for him, I once posted parts of a Miritama doujin and he almost died. It is like the bakutoga for togafag. Whenever he posts jusf give him plenty of pic related and maybe he will fuck off too.
Not every fujo has one half of the ship developing a sixth sense for the well being of the other half.

Attached: 8823.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Based.

Reflects it perfectly considering that anything said shitposters do is worshipped by these scum sucking jigger retards. Democracy fuckhead.

>Go to DB thread

O, MY ULTRA INSTINCT..!!!

>Go to HxH thread

O, MY RUBBER NEN..!!!

>Go to MHA thread

O, MY SEVEN QUIRKS..!!!

>Go to OP thread

O, MY DEVIL FRUIT..!!!

kys

>newfag

Your age isn't anything to brag about you balding faggot cuck

>I once posted parts of a [fujo] doujin
You are infinitely worse than him, and he's really fucking bad

I do it for the right reasons.

>Oh no no no no no no

>reading shonen for any reason except fujoshit
Yea Forums has gone downhill

>Aizawa is getting his shit pushed in, likely could die in that scenario
>>Deku in shock
>>Mineta terrified
>>Lawfrog blowing bubbles like she's at the resort and barely paying attention, like the emotionless autist she is
Jesus fuck I hate that mutie cunt. Aizawa should have let her die, even if it meant he'd have to fill in paperwork on a broken arm.

BEE
PUSSY

Attached: 5.jpg (800x1200, 590K)

>can't even get Yea Forums words right
Not helping your newfagging, newfag.

Cute and canon

Attached: 72574.jpg (851x600, 51K)

burble burble

Attached: 1529914495035.jpg (500x316, 25K)

Come back Miriofag
Save us from these fujos

Will the Toya Todoroki plot point ever amount to anything?

>Implying Hori hasn't forgotten about this plotline too

>implying implications
Miriofag is the cancer and in the chemo.

Attached: 4459.jpg (320x385, 13K)

No fuck off fujo

You have clearly never gone to a one piece thread or even been out of shonen threads
Shut the fuck up newfag

You should chemo yourself, degenerate

You'll love me once he fucks off. But yeah, no point in posting best ship if he isn't here at the moment.
Expect me.

No one will ever love you. You are a secondary tumor growth that needs to be removed. Adding more crap to a pile of crap doesn't make it go away, it just makes a bigger pile

I suppose Bakugo is going to act almost 24/7 all relaxed like in this page at the end of his development.

Posting Miritama and Kotaeri every time he posts should help the overall problem. Do it until he fucks off. It worked with togafag.

>Miriofag posts garbage
>You post garbage
>Miriofag doubles down on his garbage
Now we have three (3) times the garbage! Your 'solution' is shit and you should kill yourself

It isn't garbage. The same way bakutoga isn't garbage, it is medicine.

Just filter him you dense motherfucker. There is no excuse to post your degeneracy

>implying filtering works
The fact I can't talk about Mirio itt is unfair too. I want to clean his image, I know there are people who think like me but they're silent.

Toughen up, fag. You can talk about him without posting your shitty doujin crops, or you can move to a more inclusive site

This place can be comfy again for miriofriends, we just have to remove the weird miriofag and voila.

Attached: 82524.jpg (720x762, 71K)

>Nighteye's English voice actor, Brandon McInnis, is engaged to Tenya Iida's English voice actor, J. Michael Tatum.
the fujOTP confirmed once and for all

Attached: cakes.jpg (800x600, 336K)

Attached: 1556153940106 (1).jpg (1506x1205, 172K)

This isn't your hugbox. Talk about Mirio as much as you want, but you are not entitled to any comfort
I simply don't want you to become a problem worse than the one you're trying to fix. Let it sink in: fujo shit will always be worse than anything Miriofag can post.

Attached: 1543746100176.png (336x302, 99K)

The one in the middle has a penis

>English Vicoe Actors
>>Caring about the dub
Am I suposed to care? Momo's ENG VA is an open hyperfat fetishist

Based DRACOCK destroying milf pussy

Milf implies midnight is a mother
Who's her child and who's the father

I wonder if nip seiyuus are even allowed to get homo married or if that would trigger their husbando/waifufags too much

One a scale of 1 to DIAMONDS, how hard is Ryukyu here?

you dambo. you're talking to miriofag right now falseflagging as a fujo to justify it's posting.

Attached: 2.jpg.png (311x304, 63K)

I'm entitled to posting mirio without being called miriofag like it has happened many times, I tend to ignore it but after yesterday I realized fighting him really drives him mad. It is a possible solution to his shitposting problem.
>fujo shit will always be worse than anything Miriofag can post.
You're either stupid or miriofag in disguise and sucking your own dick. Nothing can be worse than him.

let's talk about mera instead of mirio

>miriofag is falseflagging as fujo and an anti fujo at the same time

>tfw no tamaki bf

Attached: ENG-Everyday-Miracles-11.jpg (900x1369, 316K)

You fucking moron. Listen to me, you aren't going to solve jack shit, you're just going to make the threads worse for literally everybody
If you can't handle a few people throwing names your way because of what you post, then you need to leave

No, I think I will try it out

leave you no good shitposting faggot. stop posting.

Congratulations on becoming a worse version of the thing you're trying to get rid of, you blithering idiot

Why are the older females in the series so damn ugly?

Just ignore it, just filter it. See how well that works.
:^)

>hahaha I'm gonna make thing even worse!
kill yourself

Why couldn't you just listen. Why do you have to be such a faggot

>implying

Attached: 1546997688441.jpg (484x670, 36K)

Just wait and see

you're using new filenames and words that purposely evade the filters. how does that work? you and miriofag both do the same thing and still get through my filters and still get to post.

>I want to make the place better for people who like Mirio,and stop the annoying Miriofag!
>>How?
>By becoming an even more faggoty version of Miriofag!
Do you see the flaws in your idea

So you realize that isn't enough, faggot. The only solution is getting rid of the cancer.
Realistically speaking, more miriofriends share my vision. I'm more of a regular, non autistic miriofag.

Almost certainly. But there is no way to predict what it will be.

so leave.

In the last 10 minutes you have not only proved yourself to be just as autistic, but you're also a faggot. There's not a lot worse than than that

>The only solution is getting rid of the cancer
Agreed. Leave

You don't realize what your doing you faggot
A war between shitpisters will only bring these threads to ruin

Way to fucking completely ruin the threads you turbo-nigger

I won't leave but I won't post much either until he shows up. Believe me, you'll be thanking me next week.
After a storm comes a calm.
You're ruining it as much as me for replying. You're just as guilty.
Anyways, you just wait and see.

I both like and hate how Hori takes his time writing these arcs. On reread it all feels very natural, characters get their moments, interactions occur between most all of the cast, and the story isn't breaking your neck with the pacing.
But while you're reading it, it just feels so slow that you get bored.
Like the interclass training arc, is nice to read thru now, regardless of the plot - which is terrible, but when it was being released it felt slow enough to wear you down.

>The only solution is getting rid of the cancer.

Attached: it's him.jpg (1226x1199, 570K)

>let's fight fire with fire in a place that has limited oxygen

I hope you enjoy reading your first weekly manga

>Next week
How fucking new are you? Seriously tell me, what reaction do you think you're going to get out of Miriofag? Do you think he's just going to leave?

>You're ruining it as much as me for replying. You're just as guilty
Nigger I'm trying to stop you from shitting up the threads endlessly

Nobody has ever dared to fight him continuously. Anons fought togafag and she had a breakdown and left. Now whenever she posts, anons will either tell her she fucks dogs or Bakugo is fucking her and since she's not in good company she will leave.
Miriofag should react like that as well, but if none of you dare to do it then I'll do it for you. It is okay, I don't mind hate at all. This is an anonymous site after all.

You dumb, deluded faggot

Other weeklies don't have this issue. Kengan is fine pacing for weekly pacing, Saotome is fine, Komi is fine. I could keep name dropping but that would be pointless.
BNHA is slow for a shonen manga is my point.

togafag is easy to bully because she's a mentally ill teenage girl who genuinely wants people to like her. Miriofag enjoys being a heel so shitting on him just makes him post more

>This is an anonymous site after all.
>it doesn't know

You know that Miriofag is only a problem BECAUSE of people like you

t. Miriofag
No, miriofag is just as sensitive. Whenever you post something about mirio and the horned girl with any other characters he goes batshit crazy and takes it as a personal attack. This will work, you just wait.

So basically Eijiro belongs to Mina.

Attached: tumblr_inline_osz6z3hIp81ujjuud_640.png (624x484, 216K)

Togafag is lie a fucking kitten when conpared to miriofag
Miruofag is a seasoned shitposter, he won't fold in to a little fucking pressure
You don't understand how fucking bad this will get

Togafag is also mentally ill and susceptible to breakdowns, Miriofag is presumably just a autistically obsessed shitposter that reacts by doubling down, you ain't gonna win this fight by shitposting back at him. You merely adopted the shitposting, he was born in it.

No, miriofag is a problem because he's a spamming retard that forever ruined mirio itt. People like me have nothing to do with that.

This is really fucking cringy to read.

>a spamming retard that forever ruined mirio itt. People like me have nothing to do with that.
but you're doing it right now.

I didn't know miriofag had so many dick riders. Unless you're him posting from his phone.

Can you not just fucking LISTEN to all the people telling you that you're wrong. You are going to make these threads infinitely worse for everybody

I have spammed less than 0.1% of that faggot yet I get double the hate. I don't understand any of you.
But it is okay. You just wait.

Nigger, your solution is to become a spamming retard that will forever ruin Mirio ITT

I would submit that he is simply posting to stir up people and get (you)'s, as he always does. It might be best to not respond directly but instead to report such spamming to the mods and hope they do something.

Do you honestly think you're the first person to try to fight him? He will break you like how he broke grapefag
It's best to ignore him

>forever ruin mirio
How? Most people already accept mirio in the way I do. I'm not ruining him at all.

I think you underestimate how insufferable miriofag gets when he loops his arguments infinitely over the course of a thread. There's a difference in acknowledging how fucking annoying they are and jacking them off.

>hope they do something.

Attached: shig.png (838x824, 768K)

>he will break you like he broke grapefag
Stop sucking your own dick

But you are. You will ruin everything you touch, because you will be the worst poster in these threads

It may be laughable. But miracles DO happen.

On occasion.

Rarely.

I think pic related can also work.

Attached: 57156338_432777000807189_1437400806571904911_n.jpg (480x480, 41K)

They're not, you just have shit taste.

Attached: 1560315025091.png (959x483, 523K)

Sorry bro
Nejire only wants horse cock

No, because I will stop once he fucks off.

Excellent. Thanks for the dump.

Attached: 1559754235301.jpg (480x480, 40K)

It is okay if it isn't gay it seems.

Attached: DtoRGXhVsAEpqZN.jpg (848x1099, 168K)

Which is never. All you will do is make the threads infinitely worse until you give up, so may as well stop here

Stop sucking miriofag's dick, he can be beaten.

Or you can just go someplace else, and save us all the trouble. You could freely discuss Mirio without ever needing to start your demented shitposting crusade

Also, it would help if drawfags made more stuff like pic related.

Attached: miriofag.jpg (350x559, 88K)

I want to discuss him here without having to read rabid pedo fanfics every time I post him, thank you.

>Miriofag is pretending to be a fujo to get people to defend him
this is honestly just fucking sad. He really is the Israel of people

10-15 chapters.
Re-Destro destroys the Twice clones easily with some ability that counters them.
Twice has to go fight puppetman while Shiggy goes into the tower to fight Re-Destro.
Giga quickly kills the LA's heroes and everyone on its way.
Shiggy kills Re-Destro. Twice kills puppetman. Politician is killed by Giga and it is clear nobody else in the town stands a chance.
LoV faces off against Giga.
LoV are hailed as heroes by the people.
Shiggy pretends that the LoV is totally into Quirk Liberation to gain support.
Spinner quits.

Captain Cold is the only LA leader to survive the arc.

dude, i bet John-chan could beat quirked Mirio in a fight.

And I want to be able to discuss literally anything without having to wade through torrents of your shit and Miriofags shit every thread

There's no need for you to post here if you don't like it, it's much easier to just find someplace more your style. And it's much better for the rest of us. So why do you not do that? Why?

There's no other place like Yea Forums. Just let me be and stop giving me (you)s.

he could beat anyone by teleporting them into space

Who will get hit with De-Quirking bullets and why will it be Bakugo?

Then stop being such a retard and listen to what everyone is trying to tell you:

Ignore Miriofag, and discuss shit as you would normally. Save everyone from the absolute shithole you would rather turn these threads into

those are some bold as fuck lines

H-Help me D-Deku!

Attached: 74185296361.png (500x509, 152K)

Why don't you tell that to the user who spams over 20 pictures of Bakugo and toga to shoo togafag away? Ignoring the problem doesn't solve anything, and the mods seem to be friends with miriofag. If you let him know he's not in good company he'll fuck off eventually, but you have to persist. If we all did it, it would be beautiful.

>Why don't you tell that to the user who spams over 20 pictures of Bakugo and toga to shoo togafag away?
1. people have told him to stop
2. him doing that actually works, you posting fujoshit doesn't scare Miriofag away

imagine the utter state of the manga and the utter state of these threads overall when the focus shifts back to Deku.

Attached: 67544252_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 943K)

>If we all did it, it would be beautiful
It would be the exact opposite you dense retard. What you have described is the absence of discussion. You would have successfully ruined the threads completely in your attempt to fix them

Your solution is fucking garbage because it is literally worse than the problem

Perfect
We will see, anything with eri that doesn't include mirio can do the trick too. You just have to press his buttons and he will lose it, soon enough he won't want to post here if you all let him know how unwanted he is and reply to his shitposts with more things he'd hate to see.

>consenting loving between two friends is worse than the creepy shit miriofag posts
/pol/ opinions don't matter.

It'll be fun. Hori needs to take an arc and mature Deku in a way that he isn't.
He's gone thru The Overhaul arc and became confident in his OfA legitimacy, but as a person he hasn't changed much since the beginning. I'd like to see him become more confident in social situations at some point, his awkwardness has went from endearing to grating personally, and he'll need to deal with people anyways as All Might's successor.

It's not about the ships you dumb fucking idiot, nor is it about anything you would post to get rid of Miriofag
The problem with your godawful way of thinking is that you would rather crash the entire thread than just ignore one shitposter. You think anyone here wants that? To have thread after thread completely ruined by two idiots trying to out-shitpost eachother? No you fucking moron

If Bakugou ends up with the mutie I'd wholeheartedly embrace it because Tsuyu is cute, it'd enrage self-inserters, and literally nothing would be funnier than Bakugou having ugly seething frogspawn with the girl who told them not to rescue him

Attached: D1uLOkxVAAAr9Pv.jpg (1932x2001, 425K)

It won't be more than 20 posts max, relax you idiot. Just ignore me like you ignore miriofag.

can't really do that unless you put a trip on.

Oh, but you can ignore miriofag even if he doesn't use a trip? What an hypocrite.

You're just going to make him post more

That wasn't me nigger, and if you seriously think 20 posts is going to achieve anything except fill up a thread with 20 more shitposts then you're a bigger retard than I thought beforehand

N-Nejire I n-nee-- urk!

Attached: 1809876543222.png (891x1300, 795K)

Okay the first one was good because mirio was in a sexual situation but this one sucks. Insult miriofag, not mirio.

Alright, so Mirio being raped or getting trouble for rape, but lets avoid just killing him?

Mirio getting things up his butt can be cute.

>comparing my bullying to a mentality ill schizo to a shitposter
Yeah no. As anons already pointed out schizofag has scrambled brains so it makes it easier for it to fuck off. Miriofag posts in hopes for engaging, see his fucking posts towards overhaulfag. He gets off on the shitposting, that is the difference.

>hope they do something.

Attached: anon.jpg (167x252, 18K)

Forget it, this 'anti-miriofag' nigger has brains more scrambled than Togafags

>all this discussion over one fucking guy
/bnha/ has to be 99% made of girls

Fujos tend to be mental by default.

Post cute and soon to be canon

Attached: 99929.jpg (640x1280, 62K)

newfag

What happened to only posting whilst he was here? Or are you just that eager to shitpost

He's here

That post was made over 5 hours ago, that is not an excuse

I like how he keeps the same style of hat.

His shoes need to be red like Deku's, though.

O-Oh Donovan-sama! Please be gentle.

Attached: 6789056789.png (540x800, 244K)

Meant to be

Attached: 20405.jpg (777x972, 74K)

I hope Mei shows up again soon in an arc, I like her antics

Attached: 1549944752144.jpg (937x567, 110K)

Imagine the smell

imagine the grease and sweat

Attached: mei on baths.png (214x519, 86K)

Attached: 17358.jpg (540x750, 39K)

Attached: mynigga.jpg (680x447, 26K)

More best girl

Attached: hatsume_mei_by_negsus_dcj27ll-pre.jpg (674x1186, 81K)

Why does Mandalay look like she's pegging spinner here?

Fancy Mei

Attached: 1547575981308.jpg (925x1180, 139K)

>Big, oily mechanic milkers

Attached: 1558343103304.jpg (324x289, 54K)

She isn't?

Useless. she has no reason to exist and once Deku stops breaking his body, she is going to disappear.
Her destiny would have been different with a quirkless deku.

She'll always exist in my heart

Attached: mei leaving.png (172x273, 51K)

>"creepy" things are bad
I don't care if you're miriofag or anti-miriofag, your taste is shit.

>253 replies
>42 IPs

Dead series

Attached: 1553805393446.png (262x239, 88K)

>ywn have Mei wanting you to test some support gear after working on it in days on end, with next to none breaks and not even showering as she hands it to you
>ywn have her cheer you on as test it out
>ywn return to her the gear as she collapses on top of you from exhaustion after her adrenaline rush finally dies, her smell overpowering your senses as you snuggle up to her

cringe

When was the last HxH chapter? Talk about a dead series, amirite?

same Bakutsyuu would be a hilarious outcome, kiritsyuu is also acceptable because they've actually had meaningful interactions after entering the school

Attached: Kiribakutsyuu.jpg (1024x1446, 662K)

Come on man, have you not learned to not give it attention?
You're kicking the poor thing while it's writhing on the ground.

Someone post the screencap. You know the one.

You shut the fuck up.

Someone really should edit a bulge into that pic

Hey I have an idea, what if we spam pictures of the ships miriofag hates while carrying on our regular discussion and ignoring an and all of his replies? That way we don't break the flow of on topic discussion, while still letting him know he isn't welcome here. Part of the reason he keeps coming back is that he genuinely thinks that the majority of anons silently agree with him.

Attached: Erimoma.jpg (1169x980, 106K)

O MY BACK PROBLEMS

This one?

Attached: Hiatusxhiatus.jpg (1080x1704, 923K)

The only real solution is to ignore these "thread personalities"

>ships
Stopped reading there.
Stop being a fucking retard.

Good idea

Attached: 960177.jpg (800x800, 56K)

Yes that's the one. Thank you.

ok fine, any art or edits that he hates then

Attached: 1552268464658.jpg (700x600, 259K)

Attached: 1559510728345.png (1000x1000, 996K)

How does Mirio's dad feel about having Amajiki as his son in law?

Attached: ENG-Everyday-Miracles-18.jpg (900x1327, 281K)

Alright, that I agree

>even the fujos are laughing
that's when you know you've been thoroughly btfo

So we all agree then? We'll flood the threads with images that miriofag seethes at whether they be other eri ships , fujo trash, and or edits that make fun of him all while continuing discussion as normal and ignoring any and all replies he posts. I like this plan. This is a good plan.

I like it

Attached: 8934.jpg (816x939, 94K)

>fujo anything
Fuck off cunt

>Flood the threads
>Won't be more than 20 posts max
Yeah, no. Keep your stupid shitposter war to yourself

>lets spam fujoshit to piss off someone who's not even here
genius idea

Eri was happier at home.

Attached: 96385274017.jpg (1198x1514, 380K)

Are you sure you're not Miriofag?

Post something cuter, pro tip: you can't.

Attached: 7109.jpg (900x900, 76K)

How am i suppossed to read this

It's for a greater cause. And besides the miritami fujo isn't as obnoxious as the other ones who post here. They'll know to fuck off once the task is finished. If they don't then we'll just deal with them the way we normally deal with fujos.

Attached: 1552257087357.png (1000x1278, 276K)

Just what the thread needs, more unnecessary shipper garbage. Thanks for doing your part to make them worse

this is cuter and canoner

Attached: togatwice19.png (870x248, 186K)

No you fucking subhuman degenerate cunt. No fujo shit, ever

I have to really question the sanity of some people here, be it baiting or not...

>the miritami fujo
why are you talking about yourself in the third person?
fuck off

With your eyes. Overhaul can help you if you have vision issues.

Attached: 522934f5cd90c7510aa3a4c7498e0767.jpg (1500x931, 230K)

>It's for a greater cause.
That is exactly how Miriofag justified his shitposting

See

Attached: ENG-Everyday-Miracles-30.jpg (900x1332, 185K)

>Haha watch me shit up multiple threads all whilst I hide behind the defense of "oh but it's to get rid of a shitposter haha"
Kill yourself

Thee

Attached: ENG-Everyday-Miracles-31.jpg (900x1353, 152K)

Fucking remove yourself from the threads you inbred faggot

After miriofag fucks off maybe

Alright fine. No fujoshit. Everything else is fair game though.

Attached: 1552285238691.jpg (672x716, 225K)

Kill yourself. No excuse for this gayshit. A few minutes into posting and you've already managed something worse than anything miriofag has ever posted

Attached: 7410.jpg (244x207, 13K)

WOW LOOK AT HOW MUCH BETTER THIS THREAD GOT AHAHA CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE OF THIS

Attached: RAGE.gif (320x287, 982K)

You “people” are absolutely pathetic.

Attached: 958F497F-B8D4-461B-8059-D0DF56AD4BB4.gif (500x270, 855K)

If he is there just tell him to fuck off
That is enough

If you actually feel like you have to clean up these threads apply for a janitor position

Attached: 29233.jpg (736x981, 95K)

But the pictures are all out of sequence
I can't tell what's happening

Be gentle, they're still recovering from pic related

Attached: 1551987442117.jpg (1300x1000, 495K)

Holy shit just fucking leave. You managed to shit up the thread more than Miriofag does

t. Miriofag

Attached: 33527.jpg (736x527, 38K)

can you cunts fuck off for a second, we're trying to remove a tumor that's formed this thread

>more than Miriofag does
Not even close. He needs to stop but why do people always have to exaggerate?

No, at least there is variety to his posts. Miriofag only posted the same images every time.

Ok so worst shitposters.

Worst
>Miriofag
>Fujofags
>Grapefag
>Togafag
>Dekuself inserters
Annoying
>Shipfags
>krumbsfag
Barely exists
>todomomofag
>paintfag
>pissfag

I'm glad to get more people on this chemo train.

Attached: 8063.jpg (578x578, 45K)

seems about right

So you're trying to remove everyone who reads this garbage?

Attached: 1436290069955.jpg (923x599, 513K)

I'm not Miriofag you delusional cunt, but look at you. You're already the exact same poster as him

You're posting your garbage, unnecessary shipping pictures, immediately labelling anyone who goes against you as the enemy. Congratulations, you're the new miriofag

Take your fujo subhuman trash and leave

OK miriofag stop seething

Attached: 2256.jpg (900x900, 62K)

>dubs confirm

Attached: DB782EF9-C4A8-47A1-9CF2-C19F1EFC6CC3.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

Attached: DaTCkG-VMAAtZxz.jpg (1200x1200, 159K)

No, just some gaslighting retard who thinks fujo posting of any kind is somehow acceptable. Funnily, you're the sane one compared to them

How do you fail to see the irony in what you are doing

Attached: __amajiki_tamaki_hadou_nejire_and_toogata_mirio_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_omega_2_d__4b2ee1c64f (787x1200, 530K)

>apply for a janitor position
It's been well established that Miriofag has friends among the mods, so the normal methods of ignore, report and hide do not work with him. We need to work collectively together to make it known he's not wanted here. Telling him to just fuck off doesn't work either because he traps people into circular arguments. Unless you have a better idea, but so far we've tried everything.

Attached: shy_kids.jpg (720x720, 107K)

Only miriofag would stand up for miriofag. He hasn't posted in hours, the collective hate he is getting must be getting to him.

He's shitposting, that's why
Stop taking the bait

He isn't doing it over som vendetta but rather an excuse to shitpost

Imagine the smell of the grease and sweat!

Spinner's been wandering around with a really confused expression on his face ever since. You don't suppose...?

Attached: 2911.jpg (735x995, 50K)

Ok, this is what I'm saying though. If we're going to do this we need to not reply to any posts that might be miriofag or worse a falseflagging miriofag who actively tries to derail threads. Just have normal on topic discussion, except every post has an anitmiriofag image attached to it. Don't engage.

Attached: Candy_Apples.jpg (720x973, 51K)

Sounds like a plan

Attached: 7980.jpg (800x591, 45K)

>You're kicking the poor thing while it's writhing on the ground.
And if you're going to do that, at least post pictures!!!!

Right now you are just feeding his delusion that posting MiriEri is a filter and he is the one keeping the threads clean

I'm fine with you posting the occasional shipshit, but for the love of god don't bring your fujo degeneracy here

You niggers literally said you'd only post if Miriofag was in the threads, stop shitting it up for the rest of us

Hear hear.

For some reason this just makes me exceptionally fucking angry

It is the only mirioship that has strong evidence to happen, so it is specially triggering for the likes of miriofag

Attached: 6664.jpg (600x903, 83K)

Fuck offfffff

This thread is the odd one out. It just got shat up as part of the anti-MirioFag discussion, not as part of a plan to ruin threads like MirioFag does.

Right now I'm only farming images for later and giving back what I already have. We should all be doing this desu. Does anyone have any more antimiriofag edits that were born in the threads?

Attached: snuggles.jpg (900x1081, 84K)

Nigger it's especially triggering for any human being with a shred of decency
>>>/tumblr/ and stay gone

No.

As long as you keep up this retarded vendetta, you will ruin every thread you take part in

KEK literally every single miriofriend and amajikifriend loves it.

Attached: 61710.jpg (850x602, 57K)

So the anti Miriofag is worse than him right?

The Threads are already fucked, things will have to get worse before they get better.

Without a doubt

Nope
it is him

The chemo hurts for now, but you will be saying thank you after it is done

Attached: 4821.jpg (735x829, 43K)

No he's better than Miriofag

>Miriofag, but with added Fujo
Yep, I'm thinking it's fucking worse

>anti miriofag
You mean fucking every user? Nobody likes miriofag, everyone is an anti miriofag.

I am pro Miriofag

>miriofag will never get a doujin like this
Press s to spit on grave

Attached: 4426.jpg (1076x465, 197K)

I long for the Todomomo faggot and Grapefag screeching.

>His 'nemesis' not even present
>Managed to destroy all discussion, invite fujos to post and turn the thread into a shipfag garbage dump
Yes, 100%

why

Probably the same person, pretending to be two different people and playing a game.

BnHA is bad
Thus it attracts these "people"

Miriofag is here, he's just lying low because He knows people like you will fight his battles for him.

maybe the baiter?

>Managed to destroy all discussion
what would you like to discuss? We've got spoilers coming tomorrow. You think we're going to get Gigantomachia calamity goodness?

Attached: Erikota.png (500x666, 374K)

>blushes after kaminari
>looks kinda disgusted after kouda
kek

I'm just giving you ideas on how to proceed. If everyone cooperated, we'd be free of miriofag in a day.

I'm not pro miriofag you spastic cunt, I'm anti-shitposter. Which is both of you, but only on of you is currently shitting up the thread

>I'm anti-shitposter.
>reads bnha
uh huh

Attached: 1538239862028.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

He is obviously skilled at baiting Indeed, he's probably a master baiter. :)

This thread, think about the majority of BNHA threads, who fucks those up?
Miriofag.

I'd like to discuss your immediate exit from these threads

And who's gonna fuck up the future ones? You, dickhead

very optimistic thinking it will be just him

Attached: 2264.jpg (337x436, 21K)

point at this guy and laugh

>an ENTIRE THREAD of seething at someone who's not even here
hilarious

So Besto Jeanist is dedicated dead right?

Attached: 1558937797361.png (1920x1080, 3.77M)

He's here and he must be literally shaking

Probably not. Or at least, not yet.

we had some classic grapefag screeching a couple threads back
it was so nostalgic, if annoying as always

>He's totally here guys, my extreme levels of shitposting are TOTALLY justified

doubtful. I really doubt Hawks could or would kill BJ, even while he's crippled and retired

>shitting up the thread to "get" someone who's not even here
why is it that every time someone tries to fuck with him they make everything worse

Have you seen him posting? It is working

Attached: 1521077256437.jpg (822x597, 112K)

poor PL-sensei
must be hard to focus on work with her hanging around all the time

Attached: 1556911714121.jpg (1200x915, 204K)

>Constantly have to hang around a sweaty, oily mechanic girl who walks around in a tank-top that barely contains her sizeable tits
Damn bro, poor powerloader. I don't know how he puts up with her

based and friendshipilled

Attached: 66749862_p3_master1200.jpg (600x763, 224K)

>friendship so gay tamaki develops a sixth sense exclusively for Mirio
Cute and canon

Attached: 0117.jpg (1036x712, 298K)

Mods what the fuck are you doing

>Kaminari.

Attached: 75010201_p0.jpg (745x990, 317K)

>he doesn't have a interal alarm when his brother is in a life or death situation
Get a load of this faggot

That is what we call being gay, user.

The mods are dead.

no they're not. i've been sent away in under 15 minutes for "discussing" anti-poster things in other threads. sometimes even faster yet it's been hours for these shitposters. i don't understand.

>gay
I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to delete that
they are merely best friends

Attached: 69267143_p0_master1200.jpg (600x851, 379K)

You've got a chapter and volume page dump above you, take your fucking pick retard

My money's on BJ's dead. He's got a brokenly powerful quirk, but Hawks has a near equally powerful, faster quirk with a surprise element.
Hawks has no blunt force methods to feasibly KO him, so unless Jeanist is willing to be stuffed into a duffel bag for whatever reason. I'd highly doubt Hawks is enough of a smooth talker to convince Jeanist to disappear completely without even telling his assistants (likely his family too). If Jeanist is still alive, and was only KO'ed; Hawks will die, end of-there's no way to worm out of that.

tl;dr Jeanist is definitely deadeded.

Attached: 1551309652452.jpg (2160x2160, 719K)

Can we go back to Deku now?

Attached: 1551371741148.jpg (877x1200, 319K)

No that's called havea strong fraternal bond

You'll see him once this arc evolves into civil war

Can we please never get back to Deku?

>he says while posting Miritama fanart
lol

Attached: 0011.jpg (900x1284, 271K)

I sure hope not

fuck off fujo

Attached: 1539432232625.jpg (329x399, 53K)

Attached: 43217.jpg (580x271, 66K)

Melissa isn't any where near Deku in that picture, she looks like she's just there to grab Tooru's ass

kill yourself, pal

Attached: endeavourly disgusting.jpg (177x199, 25K)

You first

>Completely dropped the act of headhunting miriofag and just started spamming gay doujins
Bravo, it only took you half an hour

I LIKE deku and this is still one of the worst images I've ever seen in these threads

Nothing. The mods are doing nothing. In other words, everything's as usual...

I'm replying to one of miriofags personalities, he likes to say tamaki and mirio are just friends and mirio belongs to eri. His filename is proof of this.

He's the MC, user. If you can't stand him, you MAY be reading the wrong series...

kill yourself, fujo
you aren't welcome here and never will be

Attached: tintin2.png (540x250, 38K)

Neither are you

>Completely dropped the act of pretending not to be miriofag
Bravo

Isn't something like 40 years old? Dang he really doesn't look it.

Attached: 1559271260111.jpg (480x480, 51K)

>1 minute apart
HMMM

this.

Attached: ice and fire.jpg (1200x600, 628K)

What if i told you that half of class A are part of re-destro's MLA youth program?

Only if Jeanist voluntarily sacrificed his life for some reason.
Hawks is a major character and won't become a hero-killer without several arcs of development.

hmmm...

yeah, he's 40

Attached: powerloader.jpg (564x850, 91K)

I picked up BNHA recently and holy fuck, what the fuck are these threads?
Fucking faggots all of you. Best ship coming through.

Attached: yes she's fucking round.jpg (600x847, 451K)

>calls everyone faggots
>outs himself as a tumblrina

Please leave
you make me puke

kacchaco niggers are barely a step above fujos. You won't be missed

Attached: 0012.jpg (900x1284, 309K)

>This fucking thread
Holy shit, my sides are in orbit.
This is almost as bad as your average Snk and DBS threads which is saying a fucking lot.

>drawing it is a horrific pain in the neck
Hori you devil

Attached: Dekufans.jpg (474x373, 36K)

this is what happens when you have normalfags that care about """""""thread personalities"""""""

Well bnha is so much worse than those series.

I still like to post it.

Attached: 1558671335284.jpg (1920x1230, 646K)

>BakuRaka
Good taste
Literally too good for Hori

Shonen threads make me wonder if elementary schools have started letting the kids shitpost during class now.

Very cute picture

keep that retard away from Deku. anyone is better than her, anyone.

Attached: akko stupid.jpg (987x556, 317K)

I could see Jeanist doing this desu. He's basically got no future as a pro hero anymore. His body and career are destroyed, and he doesn't seem to have a wife or kids so, it's not too much of a stretch to say he'd bite the bullet for the cause.

Attached: 1552260532402.jpg (1088x2554, 722K)

Kek

Attached: 1550692415873.png (373x666, 227K)

W-wait bros... my anti-miriofag plan was supposed to make everything awesome!

>Best Jeanist allowing Hawks to maim/kill him so he can still be useful to the heroes while crippled
truly beyond based. He'd deserve his top 10 spot if that happened

cute!

Attached: age difference.jpg (736x487, 70K)

Die

Attached: 9694.jpg (540x544, 44K)

but
>This is almost as bad as your average Snk and DBS threads
was the plan all along.

he already does
have you SEEN how ridiculously powerful he can be? he can control any fibre at all, and that includes the fibres used in the cables for suspension bridges
with prep he's an absolute monster

I meant top 10 in the irl popularity poll, not top 10 on the hero billboard

>Kotafags

Attached: 1553612333970.jpg (1026x570, 302K)

you first, fujo

ah, fair enough

Attached: 1551683037745.jpg (800x800, 96K)

she may be 1 int, but she's cute! don't bully tardko

Attached: 1538946658697.jpg (1277x1280, 381K)

You get triggered because you know it will happen.

Attached: 8009.jpg (1351x2048, 159K)

BJ's spot in the irl popularity poll is still the biggest mystery of this series.

when's he coming back, bros?

spinner's quirk is a more interesting mystery, though

Attached: meat.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Spinners quirk is getting molested by cakes

Try posting a real hero, not a quirkless failure.

Attached: 7415206536352.jpg (691x851, 48K)

I'm jealous

Attached: 1560142861139.jpg (1235x2068, 298K)

How old is Spinner?

Attached: 7922.jpg (679x398, 25K)

Look three real heros and two more future heros. Great image.

twenty-something

Comfy, based and canonpilled

Attached: 1558402694582.jpg (1440x1920, 283K)

Attached: 9777.jpg (679x398, 27K)

I'm really looking forwards to more villain character pages

Attached: Da5djd3VMAA-FuB.jpg (1536x2048, 590K)

CUTE!!!!

Attached: IMG_20190609_211632.jpg (1920x1920, 330K)

who's that bitch meant to be? it's not ochaco

Attached: 1530310600287.jpg (600x900, 77K)

Attached: 1548919883605.png (350x559, 105K)

Toga or Nejire maybe?

Attached: 2199935.jpg (720x842, 73K)

I want Spinner's quirk to be that he's actually just a lizard and that's it.

Stop engaging with him

Attached: Eri+Kota.png (1200x1131, 414K)

definitely not toga, and the hair's wrong for nejire
maybe melissa? but she has glasses. perhaps it's just some sort of artist self-insert

cute, tbqhwyf

Attached: 1555894630575.jpg (704x1084, 104K)

Your pathetic crackship will never happen, not even Hori gives a shit about Kota.

Attached: 1554679564374.jpg (497x543, 58K)

Attached: 2385022.png (802x650, 363K)

I think it is Ochako, their twitter has tons of Izuocha on it

I kinda like the idea of spinner being a quirkless mutie, but I also like the idea of it being something absolutely horrible that he can't use every time for some reason

Attached: DWE2UnvVwAEB5Wl.jpg (1150x1150, 129K)

I imagine he's the second youngest in the League. Maybe 18. He seems very innocent still. perfect for corruption by thirsty cakes

Attached: 1552282214769.jpg (722x594, 111K)

Mirio belongs to tamaki
Eri belongs to Kota

Attached: 50298.jpg (600x750, 42K)

Attached: 1552282755528.png (722x594, 107K)

but the hair, face, eyes and fingers are all wrong?
I dunno, it just seems odd

Attached: 1555199144581.jpg (768x1024, 150K)

Frog ass

Attached: vuq9x1ip2y331.jpg (649x1000, 130K)

He is, whenever the VA needs intel they send out Spinner to seduce some lonely cake to get info from.
It never works out and he's always defeated by them, but for some reason he keeps going back.

>when your tumblr-tier art is so offmodel the characters are unrecognizable
why do people do this?

Attached: Eri_is_impressed.png (1200x1138, 356K)

>canonically has no ass
>all fanart of her always gives her an ass that's 1000x more fat than it really is
Frogfags are so pathetic they have to post fan art of her because they know she's canonically ugly and has no ass.

Attached: 4782.jpg (500x285, 19K)

So does your pic. You got the wrong characters in there

Attached: uvpjz21c5fmz.jpg (983x1200, 964K)

HNNNNG SPINNER GETTING RAPED BY WILD WILD PUSSYCATS DOUJIN FUCKING WHEN

Attached: 1552282675755.jpg (661x670, 108K)

Threads like these are why I'm no longer an active poster.

Attached: gigainthewater.jpg (518x641, 112K)

Attached: 1559361862313.jpg (2408x3257, 1.2M)

I know that this picture is off-model and contains a dirty mutant, but I'd ram that ass with the force of 400 maglev trains

Their other art is pretty on-model and recognisable as Ochako though

Attached: D6acitUUIAYPVhA.jpg (1150x1200, 229K)

Frog is cute

Attached: images.jpg (240x210, 9K)

Attached: 3357.jpg (897x602, 225K)

almost all frog fanart is offmodel in one way or another. usually the hands and feet, but the face and ass sometimes too

Attached: 1530310866307.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

Eri is so nice that she lets Mirio pretend that he is still a hero.

Attached: 1559777344660.png (1856x3980, 807K)

Hori draws her with human feet though

Attached: Double Frog Hug.jpg (1436x2048, 559K)

Wow Sero, really excellent. Thanks for helping!

Aizawa is better as Eri's dad.

Attached: 25648561923623.jpg (480x480, 46K)

technically true, but aizawa simply can't be around as much as for example mirio just because of his job. mirio's her real caretaker and future lover and husband

Attached: nervous peach.png (171x246, 63K)

KEK mirio wasn't even with her when endeavor fought high end, and he didn't even know she had improved her writing. Who do you think takes care of her? Mirio is just an occasional baby sitter.

Attached: 6828.jpg (839x960, 134K)

We bounce back during spoiler and chapter days

good. you got filtered then

cope

Attached: 1530210699032.png (497x384, 99K)

Attached: 1560192297324.png (1039x696, 524K)

Attached: 1553748909738.jpg (900x604, 188K)

You're the one coping

Attached: 163.jpg (1200x950, 171K)

Damn he's ugly here

How is that good? Gigafag is one of the few decent posters, and I miss his abundance of edits and alcohol with no food

It is true, aizawa is THE caretaker.

Aizawa is Eri's dad but Mirio is her daddy

He was always too good for this shitty manga

cute kids!

Attached: 0987654345678.jpg (720x898, 38K)

Attached: 5873.jpg (500x586, 38K)

based

Attached: Kouta.jpg (1200x751, 212K)

Cope harder faggots, MirioxEri is canon.

"frog ass" are not words that usually come up in normal conversation...

Although her feet don't really look unusually large, just her hands. This is strange anatomy.

Frog sweater

Attached: tsuyu sweater.jpg (700x933, 309K)

Sarazanmai made it legit

Attached: AauNxrf.jpg (700x483, 87K)