Anime relies on you getting emotional and getting into muh feels in order to be good

>anime relies on you getting emotional and getting into muh feels in order to be good
why is this a thing?

Attached: BITCHBTFOD.png (1940x1160, 1.32M)

Isn't that the purpose of all art? Emotion.

>watching shitty KnK adaptation instead of reading superior manga

>Movies that make me feel things are bad

Clannad is the one time where the VN and the anime are better than the manga.

Attached: best girl 15.jpg (853x480, 34K)

user that is as reterded as saying "why comedy anime relies on making you laugh in order to be good?" it is drama of course is muh feelings

what makes the adaptation so shitty? honestly curious

Because I don't have any emotion in my life so I rely on the emotion of anime character's to fill the gap.

The purpose of art is to move your heart. When your heart moves, it becomes an artistic aspect.

Because that's the point of drama you fucking idiot.

>The purpose of art is to move your heart.
Don't you have a McDonald's job application to be filling out?

hate to break it to you user, but humans are meant to be emotional creatures

Attached: hug.jpg (900x1200, 114K)

Until McDonald starts selling human heart, I won't.

No Im not.

Liar.

Calm down there, Dahmer.

If its not art, I can't calm down.

Adapting 7 volumes of manga to 1,5 hours movie is a shitty idea by default

you just weren't meant to be

Feels for the sake of mindless stimulation are bad, there should be a purpose. It should say something beyond "ugu my cuute waifu has a sad I'm cry!!"

Well, there's plenty of character progression in this movie. Still some moments feels cheezy (the ending is just too naive) but the tension building from one event to another combined with characters' reactions is what makes it good.

>what is drama
Are you an idiot?

Melodrama is, paradoxically, a far more subtle art than almost anyone in the anime industry seems to appreciate.