What killed the hype?

Attached: サムライ8.jpg (1742x2500, 2.05M)

the damn hard to look at art.

It's made by masashi kishimoto

Attached: me dumb.jpg (750x422, 49K)

It's boring as fuck.

Transhumanist sci-fi with creepy Blame!-like cyborgs isn’t a good fit with shonen battle manga, particularly in Jump.

Was there ever any hype to begin with?

There was no hype.

There was never really any real draw to it in the first place. Most know Kishimoto is a mediocre writer at his best, so the only thing that could have saved this was the art, which isn't anything special.

Why don't the japs give more space for possible new talents instead of having a hack uncreative mangaka come back yet again after just finishing a terrible long story that took years to end

>Most know Kishimoto is a mediocre writer at his best
Naruto has some of the best highs in Shonen

Despite being 5 chapters or so in, and the first chapter being 72 pages, literally nothing has happened.

What hype?

because naruto's been a huge cashcow for jump, why wouldn't they give the guy a chance to make another

cause people get tired of things
cause betting on this had lead to mistaked in the past a myriad of times
cause the japs have a bit of self-respect and aren't greedy corporates like the rest of the western world? or so I want to believe that

>cause the japs have a bit of self-respect and aren't greedy corporates like the rest of the western world? or so I want to believe that
How naive are you to believe that shit?

Attached: 1559061702222.png (500x500, 398K)

There was none. Yea Forumstards are so incapable of communication outside of spamming tired memes they can't even correctly apply them to what they're trying to discuss

Never heard of it before until it showed up, when i heard Naruto man was involved i figured i'd give it a shot because i think that the despite all the blunders Naruto ranged from good to decent for most of it's running time, although it stumbled a lot and a lot of it was a miserable slog. But the art was unbearably terrible, so i didn't even make it past the first chapter.

Wonder how quickly this will get the axe.

maybe it'll get better eventually, BELIEVE IT

It has a serious case of the "been there, done that" sydome and feels incredibly shallow because of it. At this rate it will be cushioned by worst shit for a 2-3 rounds because its kishimoto

It had good moments so does AOT and My hero. Still doesn’t make them good. Kishi writing isn’t that great and a lot none sense but whatever.

What hype?

he keeps stealing things

Attached: hacking.png (638x602, 216K)

>Togashi created mentality ill NEET trannies

If it was by any other author people would rightfully call it axefodder.

Edens Zero is unironically a better follow-up than this.

>Togashi created mentality ill NEET trannies
Well, he created the Hunterfag fanbase.