Clannad is 15 years old!

ITT: facts that make you realize you're old as shit Yea Forums related

Attached: best girl 23.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL96A8025F33253481
youtu.be/Pes2j-GYQwg?t=2557
youtube.com/watch?v=qvemcebvJb8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wonder what the thread look like when Nagisa and Ushio died

Holy fuck, 15 years?

Probably very, VERY suicidal

Thanks a lot for making me remember this shit of an anime

Hi, person who read Tomoyo's route 200 times

>anime
THE VN IS 15 YEARS OLD! VN>anime but anime obviously gave us better images of Tomoyo and Kotomi (also Kyou is fucking hot)

Attached: best girl 14.png (504x288, 184K)

Attached: best girl transparant.png (676x522, 224K)

Kill la kill was 9 years ago

Attached: 1559792145002.jpg (900x900, 334K)

almost got me

Neon Genisis is 24 years old, though I assume most of you are younger than this. Fucking loli anons.

Stop posting your shit waifu everywhere.

Which girl is best girl and why is it Tomoyo?

YOU WILL LEARN TO LOVE TOMOYO!

Attached: best girl 24.png (736x410, 99K)

I thought you said you are interested in a classmate who looks like her, so you don't really love your waifu, huh?

I AM IN A CONFLICT OF INTEREST.
Also you think with my super autistic personality I could ever have any female even be with in 50 yards of me, please! Even then if I somehow managed to start something, would I like her because of who she is or because she resembles someone else. To be quite honest that is some Ryou shit and if you know what I'm talking about, well that was some seriously fucked up shit.

Attached: best girl 10.jpg (854x480, 50K)

Attached: 1464130239339.gif (250x142, 1.67M)

>Clannad aired before the 80% of Yea Forums current userbase was born
Jesus.

>living game 3 year serialization ended 26 years ago

Oh, oh god. This got me, fuck you user

>the Sword Art Online anime is 7 years old
>there are people who were 11 when they first watched it who are now allowed to post on here

>Initial D is as old as NGE

Attached: deer anon 2.webm (640x480, 1.45M)

Ah, now that you clarify i think might try playing the vn to see if it redeems for the anime
And i, too, admire kotomi. Great taste friend

Okay I can ALREADY tell you the VN is much (MUCH MUCH MUCH) better than the Anime, the thing is that the anime seemed so odd because they jammed all the routes into the anime (besides a good bit of tomoyo's) Really a bunch of those events only occured because of a love interest in those people. Also here is a playlist so you don't have to but the game.
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL96A8025F33253481

Don't panic, it's not 80 videos long, it's just that every path in the game is in this playlist.

Attached: best girl 25.png (640x480, 142K)

My gf is not born yet

Are you born yet user?

Has anyone ever told you you're an interesting person?

Like I'm ever with people. Life just feels like solitary confinement, stuck in my room and never really speaking a word to anyone in the outside world.

Attached: best girl 21.jpg (288x270, 25K)

Air TV anime is almost a real 15 years. In my mind those Kyoani adaptations are still modern.

Attached: 1353742291243.jpg (802x1290, 281K)

Attached: kyou.jpg (1023x703, 61K)

Quick and long replies with such passion and helpfulness along with the wisdom of the issues of the anime
You have much of my respect, tomoyobro

He's so passionate he's read Tomoyo's route 200 times.

Probably doesnt need to read it and just memorized it

And kotomi's, Mei's route was also pretty cute too but I don't want to fucking get arrested. pic related
>youtu.be/Pes2j-GYQwg?t=2557

Attached: mei.png (882x483, 920K)

Welp looks like I'm fucking going to jail, thanks user, it was worth it though, prison is just a place.

You can criticize the adaptation, but in my opinion it's one of the best VN adaptations out there, not perfect, but they probably couldn't have made 12 episodes for every route + the true end.

You horny motherfuckers are just talking about the girls while there is one of the best dad of anime in this fucking thing

The guy is supportive of his wife AND daughter, has a bakery, and is a very nice guy overall

Plus that theather scene is fucking top notch

Tomoyo's cool though, but stop thinking with your dick for a moment

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Slayers was 24 years ago

Attached: 1470104924716.jpg (540x472, 54K)

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying it could of been better and generally left a bunch of people who didn't play the VN confused. Even more so it annoyed me because Tomoya would of never gotten Kotomi's address (like in the anime) unless he was her lover. The very reason he got the address in the VN was because he told the front desk lady he was her lover and was the personal responsible for "greatly improving her life"

The thing is they could of just stuck with Nagisa's route and made some refrences to the others and the anime would of been pretty fire. An example of it working REALLY great in the anime is this right here
>youtube.com/watch?v=qvemcebvJb8
If you don't know, Ryou and Kyou had a plan to get tomoya. They both liked him and their plan fell apart because well Tomoya is with Nagisa, the Twin's plan completely fall apart and now they watch as the man they want becomes unreachable. This is how the anime should of treated ALL of the other routes (besides Mei, her route was fine and in the anime it worked out fine too.)

What, you think I lust for Tomoyo? who do you take me for, "It's a Wonderful Life" Tomoya?

Attached: cute.jpg (600x450, 124K)

How did they die? Didn't some deus ex machina transport them to a better timeline where they're all alive?

Camrip of first Rebuild.
12 years ago.
>open Yea Forums
>it's Yea Forums light version
>I'm in minority
and this too

Attached: Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald The eldest son of the 9th generation of a prestigious mage bloodline.jpg (1920x1080, 70K)

Nagisa had a genetic disorder which generally made her very sickly and it was known it might cause complications with the pregnancy . A question was if they should deliver at home or at the hospital, they said hospital because the chances of her dying were much smaller BUT the day she went into labor it was snowing so they had to deliver the baby at the house. She ended up dying due to complications.

Ushio had the same genetic disorder but it took a much harsher tool on her. One fall she suddenly started to feel quite ill and this lasted for quite a while. When she felt a little better Tomoya took her for a walk. She suddenly collapses and she slowly dies of her illness. Oh and it's also fucking snowing too.

To be quite fair, senpai, a big theme of the show was the multiverse theroy so I think either Tomoya got transported to another universe where Nagisa lived OR Tomoya was sent back in time and the girl and the fucking bear revived Nagisa and fixed the current Universe. Who fucking knows, this is why we should of had a Kotomi after. she was the one person who could of actually figured out the whole "Other universes" bullshit since her parents had been working in that field for years.

Attached: nagisa.jpg (403x403, 21K)

Aya Hirano, who was 18 when Haruhi premiered, is turning 32 this year.

We waited 9 years between Rozen Maiden and Rozen Maiden 2013. Rozen Maiden 2013 came out 6 years ago.

Attached: 9e6e9f284952ef8b53ae70542df77851aa584a1215cc4edcc4abc42918311ebf.jpg (600x340, 49K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this chick is almost sixty years old by now
let that sink in

Attached: Urusei Yatsura - 017&018 [BDRip 960x720 x264 AAC].mkv_snapshot_12.19_[2019.06.12_15.02.24].png (960x720, 1.36M)

Remember Nagisa would have died at Ushio age if it wasn't for Daddy magic.
That illness is hardcore

So Clannad is an anti-evolutionist propaganda because natural selection is bad and should be prevented?

I still hate Nagisa's voice. I's been 13 years and I still hate it

Attached: 1493376890599.jpg (280x280, 20K)

If Ushio is real she's old enough to go to her mom's high school.

I'm sorry to break the news user but you got chronic shit taste, sadly modern medicine has yet to find a cure for it. You can still live a full life however, you just have to stop posting.

Her VA is shit. Change my mind

Attached: 96.jpg (311x486, 91K)

This summarized the decade before, and NOTHING has changed in 30 years.

Attached: onv.jpg (1008x720, 181K)

Nah, I like to keep the contact with the mentally ill to a bare minimum.

Attached: 1370319981800.png (441x360, 189K)

>bare minimum
>still posting on this site
>still posting on this very board
seek help

Tomoyo best girl

Attached: he.jpg (1024x768, 591K)

Attached: tweo.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

hello darkness my old friend
I've come to talk to you again

and I still wont watch it

That's the spirit fuck all these animeonlyfaggots, better fuck anime in general.

How can any girl even compete with her

Attached: tomo.jpg (548x772, 67K)

Rewatched it a few years back and the Kotori episodes were so awful I doubt I'll ever go through the series again.

>watches drama
>complains about drama

>Has been 12 years since I read it
I just don't have the patience to read long shit anymore. Even weekly manga chapters feel too tedious to me.

It's called standards my man, and Kotori's route is unsalvageable garbage even by KEY's wildly variable standards.

I had to fight the urge to watch movie camrips so hard. Now it doesn't bother me. Life just moves on.

It's called being an idiot.

I bet you think AIR and Kanon were good adaptations.

she dead

My first anime. Guess my age.

Attached: MV5BMWYwNTg3YjItMTAyOC00OWEzLWE4MjMtNjEzNjY2OTQ4MTIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1000x1426, 547K)

The Pokemon anime is 22 years old and Ash still hasn't won a league.

He won the Battle Frontier and the Orange League though

Evangelion is older than most of Yea Forums

The 69th episode aired on my birthday.

Still a hoe.

why do kyoani put ugly faces on 10/10 bodies ?

Attached: clannad (15).jpg (715x1000, 441K)

You are hilarious, that's something in your favor.

Faggot

I've never seen this before, what am I missing?

It makes grown men cry I guess.

So much, though I highly recommend watching/playing the VN before watching the anime, if you do you will at least understand why the anime can be so confusing at times.

I don't think anyone in clannad ever had an ugly face.

Wait, actual anons trying to be helpful? What is this witchcraft?!?

Look, Nagisa is SUPER CUTE, that is what she mainly had going for her. She was designed to be SUPER CUTE so her voice was meant to be super cute too.

Okay now that is fucked

>it's Yea Forums light version
People always say this but i don't think they have visited Yea Forums in long time. Yea Forums is hardly anything like Yea Forums.

>nothing has chanced
Please, modern otakus aren't anything like old school otakus.

>voice actresses of the series you loved are dying
>author of one of your favorite series died
>sao was 8 years ago

Attached: 1535032890142.jpg (423x613, 54K)