Jojolion

New chapter in a week.
Hopes and dreams?
Predictions?
It's time to go nuts

Attached: PicsArt_06-12-01.41.34.jpg (911x1043, 216K)

Gappy goes to jail like the filthy criminal he is and Tooru and Yasuho get back together. And everyone lives happily ever after.

Imagine if Jojo actually got a rushed ending. At what point does a series get so big it can't be dropped?
Can legends like Jojo, One Piece, Ippo, Berserk or HxH ever be canceled?

Something actually happens and it's not 10 pages of "89 years old?" again

Another chapter of the most boring JoJo yeah

It really is
Its just.. Boring
Who could give a fuck about arakis weird fear of doctors because he's getting old
It's just sad

Next colour volume when.

Is that Gappy in a drag?

89 years old? Are you serious?

Read it up-to-date in December they were in a hospital how far have they gotten now?

Bad news user...

Still there I take it? I will read the rest later first time I've read a current manga that's still being updated I've enjoyed it but how long is this part going to go on felt like he had no endgame plan.hope the next part the antagonist is set out from the start.

Araki owns JoJo as an intellectual property unlike a lot of other Jump authors, so if Shueisha decides they weren’t going to publish JoJo anymore he could literally just go to another publisher to continue it. It also means he can end it whenever he pleases, though he likes JoJo enough that he’ll probably never end it until his retirement. Even then he might keep drawing it but not in regular serialisation, he’ll just take his time and release a chapter every two or three months.

The hospital part just ended, with two or three huge new plot reveals, important character arcs/details just added for existing characters and two new characters, a flash forward section, a major villain fight and tease of another new villain they'll have to face. It also ended with a reveal that an already set up character is more relevant to the story than initially thought.

The hospital arc was fucking great, user.

They beat that rapey doctor who could break into small pieces and possess people with Josuke trapping his fragments inside bubbles filled with medical cement, killing him. From that doctor they learned that Holly was the one who built the lab for Rokakaka research in the hospital. The story flashes forward to 13 minutes before the harvest. Tsurugi has an internal monologue about how trauma building up can cause a Stand to evolve when it eventually becomes too much to bear, at which point we see Norisuke in a body bag. The plot flashes back to 7 days before the harvest with Mitsuba picking him up from school, and his teacher tells her that Tsurugi was bullied by a girl that day. While they’re talking, a bunch of kids scream and they notice that the girl who bullied Tsurugi has been caught between the big iron gates outside the school as they closed incredibly fast, seriously injuring her. The other kids say Tsurugi did it. Also Josuke and co have figured out the name of the last Rock Human doctor; Akefu Satoru. Also he’s 89 years old. 6 days before the harvest, they go back to the hospital to confront him. He tries to escape but moves very slowly, yet whenever he’s out of sight he gets incredibly far ahead of them, and they start repeatedly running into things. Eventually Rai runs into an umbrella stand and it mysteriously cuts his legs off, and a guy tries to extort Josuke for money but his neck snaps the moment he touches Josuke. They realise pursuing him is gonna kill them and let him escape. Mitsuba pisses off the school board and Jobin tells her that Tsurugi has no time to get upset over being bullied. 5 days before the harvest, and the very first stand user from the Part (Sasane, guy who ate his fingers) is with his sugar mommy, one of the school board members Mitsuba pissed off. Turns out she owns the apartment block Kira lives in and also Morioh stadium, and Sasame recalls hearing about the Rokakaka from Kira.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

They’re still at the hospital but the last few chapters have actually shown he does have some kind of plan, they brought back that guy from the beginning who ate his fingers while drunk and set up that torture apartment, and are setting him up to have a major role in the coming battle Royale for the fruit. There’s tons of other small details too, but Araki actually does have stuff planned out for once, he’s just taking his sweet time because he fucking loves suspense.

This guy of all fucking people came back, and is an important character now. I think it’s safe to say that Araki has a plan.

Attached: ED3C70EC-4764-4863-BF04-8734B2E34497.png (878x1400, 236K)

Also he’s hot now.

Attached: 11E58032-79D2-4B8C-B6CC-8EF78FFB8470.jpg (623x492, 64K)

i hope it ends

No way! Can you believe the head doctor is 89 years old!?

Why are all stands of the Higashikata family shit? Except Nut King Cole I guess

>King Nothing
>Speed King
>Shit
Based and Joshuu-pilled though.

We did not see too much of Speed King to make it good. King Nothing is shit tho. Looks cool but that's it

I'm starting to sound like a broken record but...89 YEARS OLD?

>so many prerequisites required to use stand at all
>ability underwhelming for having to turn the floor before you into fucking kevin mcalister's house
>looks like a fucking tampon
pimp his stand

Attached: funfunfun.png (323x514, 184K)

predictions
the head doctor exists between dimensions, the small cuts from chasing after him are a result from entering the area inbetween dimensions where there is conflicting space (ex: the glass door and mitsuba's window latch). not sure what his stand does but its probably related to fate.
tooru's stand brings duplicate objects from other dimensions into this one with SPIN (ex: the chairs and the umbrella rack)

Its a type of stand that would be 10x times as powerful if it was used in a 2v2 not 1v1

Imagine fun fun fun + bad company or fun fun fun + harvest

Most stands become better when you pair it with Bad Company/Harvest.

I think FunFunFun is everything I hate about a lot of Stands post part 3
>Absurd prerequisites
>Situational as shit
>Underwhelming ability that's just the nerfed version of a previous Stand (Justice)
It's only missing being automatic-long range
Don't get me wrong, I understand it can build for more interesting fights and Stands in part 3 are generally too powerful at times considering the strength of the current cast and tone of the part. But it bothers me how a lot of people shit on part 3 Stands saying they're "too simple" when in reality they can be used in both straight 1v1 combat situations and situations that demand strategy, using their powers in creative ways that aren't asspulls (fuck Star finger).

Part 3 is my favorite part of Jojo, but I do think that it is a valid criticism when people say the stands are too simple. Because they were so powerful and had so few limitations, the only way for Araki to give the main characters a fighting chance was to basically make the villains a bunch of morons who didn't use their stands correctly. Even though that is something that can be applied to most characters in the series, Part 3 has the worst of it.

>Ojiro ate all of his fingers
>Holly did the exact same thing
>Ojiro obviously suffers from some sort of mental problem
Hmmmmmmmmmm

>the head doctor uses a cane for the same leg that diego lost
yeah im thinking hes back

His head got fucking sponged, man.