sweet drama time

mangadex.org/thread/92399 sweet drama time

Attached: Capture.png (1619x849, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
mangadex.org/chapter/628189/15
support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/208377833-How-do-I-send-a-DMCA-takedown-notice-
support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/208377833
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/labour
mangadex.org/group/7590
mangadex.org/group/303
github.com/loadletter/mangaupdates-urlfix
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut the hell up already

Attached: 1558970880341.png (650x637, 528K)

These are the twitter threads of Yea Forums. Go away.

I ain't reading all that gay shit

tl;dr
>Mangadex makes comments about wanting to go legit
>Scanlators see the Jewcob on the wall and pull out in mass

So, basically they're trying to follow Fakku in destroying translation efforts?

What the fuck, why this shit still going

How did scantlation drama get so mundane over the years?

It's a pipe a dream. It's just those beggars starting some shit.

It's kinda hard to take this seriously when I always see Miku in his avatar.
It's like he's joking, much like his favorite character.
Sorry for derailing.

How can an aggregator like Managadex go legit? I don't understand

Attached: 88744d5394afb5d4816943e06d0f4d76.png (556x243, 135K)

i take it you're not old enough to remember when crunchy roll was a fansub streaming site, and fakku was a vanilla panda alternative.

See CR and Fakku

Looks like me its mangadex wanting to pull a jewcob and scanlators being upset that someone might stop their little faggot money making they don't deserve

>mangadex admins will get all the money
>translators will get nothing because of doing it for free
Is this how it is?

>takes peoples scanlates
>wants to profit off this
what did mangadex mean by this

Lurk more

this

How long until jewkku approaches them?

I don't understand all these zoomer sites. How do I download the chapters?

I'm usually not this guy, but it's "en masse." Though your English form of it is correct, it's a loan term/phrase from the French.
If you still use compounds or loanwords like "vanguard" or "avant-garde" you should respect the language enough to use the proper form.

>en masse

Half those groups are dead anyway, nothing of value was lost

No, it's the opposite. Some scummy scanlators are spreading lies to get people on their websites instead for that sweet ad revenue and Patreon.

>Money making they don't deserve
As if anyone would translate god knows how many series consistently over years without some kind compensation.
Also as if mangadex deserves the money more.

No one cares about gookfags like yourself and your gook scanlators.

Just taking a look at these groups and they translate gookshit and chinkshit.

I could care less. MD wants money, the scanlators also want money (and are also usually insufferable as fuck). Fuck them both, neither of them will ever be the good guy. Closest thing you'll ever get to that are those few scanlation groups who just quietly do their scanlations and don't take part in drama.

Attached: 1546834164084.jpg (960x935, 64K)

You know, I've always wondered if this type of monetization is possible. Like what if an aggregator site license a series, assign it to a scanlation group and sell(?) it. Then give the profit to the group with a percent of that profit to the aggregator site. It's like steam + Netflix.

Just wondered if that is feasible.

Attached: Dlir912X0AEUR9P.jpg large.jpg (2048x1745, 609K)

Fuck off gook.

You greedy gooks introduced your greed onto the scene.

Remember, Gooks and Chinks like yourself started bringing money on to the scanlation scene.

Yomanga was the most outrageous gookshit group ever.

Look how much gooks expect to be paid to "translate" gookshit.

80 Dollars for Server
20 Dollars for Raws
80 Dollars for Translation
50 Dollars for Typesetting

Other gooks and chinks like yourself saw what Yomanga was doing and got greedy.

Attached: 1443255398746.jpg (720x583, 72K)

What's stopping you from not caring at all though?

Probably not, seeing as most of the scene is powered by drama and autism

>mfw raws cost like 10-20 dollars and having a rich euro just buy them and scan them for free for my group
>we don't do donations except as a joke occasionally, which nets us about 2 dollars
>the entire group isn't fucking retarded or out for money
We need to go back to the old days of torrents and IRC stuff, fuck this god damn whore shit
God damn, I'd be fine with both MD and these literal juden scanlators die.

this thread triggered his autism, very unfortunate, but it forced that small bit of inescapable caring.

Japan hates the west so they make the license fees extremely high.
Source: I work at a mexican publishing company..

>As if anyone would translate god knows how many series consistently over years without some kind compensation.
Then don't take more than you can chew? Scanlating isn't a job, you don't own the works either so you hold no moral authority over your translations. It's meant to be a labor of love that you do as a hobby to share things you like with others. If you need to take money to translate shit then you simply just stop translating.
Money being involved has never been good and has always had a negative impact and the current situation is a sign of that. Scanlators throwing a fit because someone might make it harder for them to earn some money they don't deserve.

Most scanlators who pick up tons of manga either have really bad release schedules or really really low quality translation quality as well. Neither parties deserve to profit off of piracy and they should all go back to china.

Scanlators lose any moral high ground by being greedy fucks. At this point it's only a question of what service is more convenient, which MD wins at big time.

Not even VN translators from the early 2000s who translated VNs longer than Lord of the Rings asked for money.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY PATREON MONEY!

Kek.

Scanshitters BTFO. They need to be kept in check for their bullshit.

Probably shonen shit have high license fees.

>pull out in mass
Less than 10 groups, none of which are particularly notable aside from Jaimini, and they mostly coast on gookshit
Wow what a huge loss, MD is finished

Only few scanlators offered higher quality viewing but they retired.

Remember, Woxxy? His reader was pretty high quality but its abandoned software and he became a normalfag.

>group gets big
>pushes donations
>they're also slow as shit with releases
Every fucking time. And don't forget:
>bitches when someone takes their series even when they sit on it for months

Attached: 1537626764955.jpg (800x653, 84K)

If these scanlators want money for their work, why don't THEY go legit instead? I'm sure there are publishers out there hiring. What's the problem? Not good enough?

>We need to go back to the old days of torrents and IRC stuff
This is an opinion of someone who doesn't actually read ongoing manga. There's no fucking way I would be downloading several hundereds of chapters each month.

>WE WANT MORE SHEKELSS
>NOOOO MY SHEKELS MINE
God I fucking hate jews.

Attached: 86b56c9f0eb3b9b5ce18b581a.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Time of IRC, everything was fine
Newer scanlation groups start using their own sites, thanks to feed reader it was managable.
Then new groups started using uploading to batoto exclusively and existing ones stopped offering DDLs. Fortunately the madokami rip bots had us covered
Batoto dies, MangaDex rises, madokami bots die forcing everyone to use MD to keep up to date

Goddamn it.

If groups are going to leave MD, fine, but they better start offering DDLs again.

btw does anyone know if Madokami's admin is even still around?

It's funny that Kirei Cake isn't included in this.

Of course you'll get your DDLs, just sign up for the 4th patreon tier!

The going legit shit is some impossible dream they talked about months ago.
This scanlator faggots couldn't admit they were leaving because they want more shekels and people insulting them hurts their shit ego so they came up with this MD going legit thing to paint their tantrum in a heroic light.

>IRC
That shit was inconvenient even in its heyday

Stop reading weekly garbage and you won't have that problem.

Not that pleb, I read ongoing manga and I don't use viewer sites.
Manga takes up very little space and is easy to catalogue, you can easily transfer it to a device too with no transcoding or long wait times required.

The only thing different about a viewer is that you never download more than you read and you have "near instant" access to a work; as long as you can tolerate a page by page/buffer.

What are they even working on these days

He is a good scanlator who loves his reader so you should give him money so he doesn't have to work to keep his mom alive.

>torrents and irc
ya no, fuck off with your boomer shit

Pretty much most of those listed from what I remember are apart of the groups who don't even offer downloads, delay shit by weeks on md and basically want to force you to read their shit through their garbage online reader. Fuck off, just let me download it so I can read them through honeyview

Attached: 1474607061560.jpg (433x531, 248K)

>madokami bots die
This hurts.

Enjoy reading your content when the site goes down when the owner eventually sell or pussies out.

: ^ )

Real tldr:
>jewish retards want more money from their retarded cum slurping donors and have too much of an ego
>they want mangadex to suck their cocks as well as help them maintain monopoly so their series dont get sniped because they're awful tl groups in reality
>they cherrypick out of context, irrelevant to the real topic public logs and create fake drama out of it all the while acting like victims
Mangadex isn't doing anything. They just said from the start that they would like to go legit if the chance presented itself but nothing like that has or is happening. These faggots are just butthurt mangadex isn't helping them maintain their illegal revenue streams and refuses to play middleman between them and angry internet kids flaming them for being terrible.
Had a chuckle though.

Attached: 1463326088895.gif (160x120, 1.52M)

>i-i-if you like the manga buy it officially
>also give us money or were not gonna translate it

Going legit implies that they will have to get rid of scanlations and hire translators instead. Can't legally have it both ways.

Dozens of edgy revenge isekai manga that are published in 1/4th chapter parts.

>le redditdex everyday on Yea Forums
Fuck these normalfags pestering this board. Unironically end your lives.

Someone revive onemanga.

I liked it better when you could set an RSS for a scanlator blog, see your chapter and go to the download link. It was much easier than torrenting or IRC.

The only one I care about is Meraki scan since it's the one that translate Senryuu Shoujo. All the rest I don't know or care about.

>going legit
Just laugh at it and move on. No need to throw hissy fits like these.

Why does this garbage still up then >

You think that's bad, Discord screencaps are now acceptable across the board these days
Mods aren't even around these days

then ill just go to a different place, why youd ever want irc or torrnets back instead of a convenient place like md is beyond me
it just seems like you

>three groups that matter
>Jaimini which only used the site to force people to go to their website via stupidly long delayed releases
>a bunch of literal who groups
>even the groups who matter were mostly translating chinkshit
Oooh nooo, how will MD ever recover?

100% this

I ouldn't have a problem with legit sites if they didn't almost always come with regionlocks on their content

>not using a VPN in 2019

I guarantee you these threads are being concocted from members of scanlator groups who are 1) butthurt about either not receiving enough money through donations, 2) want to promote their own respective sites for ad revenue/the former, or 3) feel they won't be picked up as staff if Mangadex does actually go for the legitimate route.

>regionlocking pirated content
They don't even own that shit legally.

Those times are forever over, my friend.

s-should i donate to translation groups?

I'm really thankful for the people that translate komi san and Golden Kamuy and stuff

Attached: 1555804560337.png.webm (746x750, 2.17M)

What about MangaTrader?

I hate Kirei Cake and his fake chapters though.

For example, for any manga with available raws, the raw for a manga is simply chapter 2 but when Kirei Cake scanlates, he releases the chapter into 2 or 3 parts so he releases Chapter 2 as Chapter 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 or 2a, 2b, and 2c.

It's extremely annoying. He arbitrarily decides when a chapter ends by creating false endings/cliffhangers of a chapter just so he could release a chapter as multiple parts instead of whole like the Japanese raw.

He didn't use to do this but now he does it for every manga he translates. Go check how his releases look on Mangaupdates. He's the only scanlator where you see Chapter 2a, 2b, 2c or Chapter 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3

I can't see anything wrong with the site going legit so long as jewcob isn't involved. From my knowledge none of the people who run MD are pieces of shit like jacob or daiz so I can't see a problem with it

Every hoop I have to jump through makes them look less appealing compared to pirating

Stop relying on shitty aggregate sites for your daily dose of isekai garbage then.

This.

Well, okay, IRC is not the best example. But torrents and RSS/DDL are fine imo.

When everything gets paywalled because you refused to be broad with your reading needs, you'll come cryin'.

I'm actually gonna try to get our group to do an RSS. I just don't know how many people use it compared to shit like MD for updates.

Attached: 1393519106934.jpg (377x350, 18K)

Japan's legal sites are pretty shitty with low quality scans. They avoid crediting who translated the manga into English as well so for all we know Japan hired someone from the Philippines to translate.

stop making these threads

Attached: 1550536156285.gif (263x368, 217K)

Have you actually checked the raws? It's actually pretty common nowadays for web manga. Can't say for isekai manga they translate, but Helck was originally released like that.

then ill just torrent the shit, i never said i wouldnt but why youd ever want torrents over a site like md is retarded

No. If you're going to buy manga, import it from Japan.

>telling the people that created the fake drama to stop advertising themselves
lol

I don't know if it matters but the account that made that thread in MD also uploaded a 5toubun chapter under Yea Forumsnonymous a while ago.

only the ones not part of the drama, and even that's dangerous

>When everything gets paywalled
it's not like the torrenting option will disappear the second a paywall pops up, there's just no reason to switch back early

I remember him mentioning the mangaka divides the raws like that too.

I know some web manga release chapters like that but somehow Kirei Cake by sheer coincidence, ends up with manga that is all released in that certain way?

but i cant read moon

You should buy merch/manga or follow the author's Twitter or something and tweet encouragement. They love knowing that they have overseas fans

The "going legit" comments are OOC screenshots of a few lines the admin said that were snipped together to fabricate a narrative. Really scummy move by the scanlators to try and make shit up to fuel propaganda against MD all just because they are mad MD staff won't suck their dicks hard enough.

IRC's fine. It's about the same level as torrents imo.
It's zoomers and mobile posters who hate that shit, always has been.

Just now i'm getting wind of this and this is the version i'm choosing to believe. It's the only one that makes sense.

People thinking that somehow something of the volume yet lack of internal structure like mangadex could ever go legit is just laughable.

Kirei Cake is mostly focused on isekaishit lately so that's probably why.

The solution is more Yea Forumsnonymous scanlations and putting everything in torrents.

Yeah, I do agree on that. But I mean, when shit goes inevitably south, it's gonna be a resurgence.

A failure to plan is a plan to fail. I've had too many series I liked disappear because either people never archived them or the groups would get greedy and hide the shit behind a patreon/donation paywall.

Never again.

>getting rid of the major problem crowds
I don't see an issue then. Normalfags are cancer anyway. Their greed and stupidity know no bounds.

>mfw reading all this thing
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

The only time I would ever do this is if it was a very old group I had a lot of respect for and they were only asking for money because they were in need of help buying the latest scans or whatever, which usually doesn't happen anyway. I can think of only one scanlation group I would ever consider doing this for, and I've never seen them ask for money, even when their site goes down every now and then.

The point is, if you want to support someone, support the mangaka. Hence buy the JP release, even if you're still reading scanlations. You could also scan that stuff and share it with scanlation groups so they can't complain about not being able to afford raws.

It just means that all that shit is from the same website.

I personally never liked doing bot requests on IRC, wasn't hard but it was always 3 steps more than a torrent or direct download.

bro...

i was sad when fakku put a paywall up, they cost more than netflix and almost as much HBO but put out less content.
i can guarantee mangadex going legit will be a rip-off cause translators are expensive to hire professionally and work incredibly slow based on what's going on at yenpress.. 2 years lag behind the jap official releases and yenpress charges double what the jap books cost.

Wait since when did the madokami bots die? I haven't really reading much aside from wsj release these past few months.

The only time scanlators should be getting money is donations so that they can buy manga that they otherwise wouldn't be able to get so they can translate them. I question whether most of the groups who have patreons and shit even buy their own scans and if they do I don't remember if any of them share the raws either. In any other case, money should be going to the authors instead in some way, not so some money grubbing scanlator who likely half-arses his tls anyway

but if i'm a mericun and i engage with the author then they will basically KNOW for sure that I'm reading "illegal" scanlations since I clearly cant read moon

isn't that even more rude?

>getting rid of the major problem crowds
I don't see an issue then. Normalfags are cancer anyway. Their greed and stupidity know no bounds.

gatekeeping translated moonrunes, leave the house once in awhile and if im reading some 100 views a chapter manga that gets lost becasue md gets paywalled and no other place has it who cares, if its not popular enough to be in tons of places its probably shit

I never did it often enough to remember the commands. And it felt weird going into a chat room simply to download stuff. Even nowadays, I occasionally will go to IRC rooms to ask about stuff (some scanlators still have them), but it always feels weird popping into a room just to ask a quick question.

i remember when maruyama or some jap pretending to be maruyama came into an overlord thread and sperged at the american readers for daring to read his japanese exclusive release of overlord.

The Madokami bots were set up to rip from the original batoto, and who ever manages them isn't doing it anymore (since they need to be set up to rip from MangaDex now).

Since this garbage meta thread isn't going away anytime soon

Is Maigo still Yea Forums's favorite group?
Also where are all the tripfag translators these days, Hox is the only one I see semi regularly. js06 and Royal have ghosted

>if it's not literally Jumpshit, it's probably bad
That's a broad stroke if I've seen one. Plenty of niche manga that are enjoyable by communities that care. Honestly, it's the major stuff that causes a lot of the greed because of all the (you)s people get from them.
Being in the shadows is best. God, I sound like I belong on /jp/ or something.

Nah, everyone's favourite is Danke. Since it's the only way we'd get to read official published stuff with MangaDex's shitty policies and certain scanlation groups pretending to have morales (dropping licensed series).

man, you guys are retards
>just download a torrent of your fucking 2mb chinese scanlation translated into english because that's better than loading it on a website it was originally sourced from
buddy, it's not 2006 stoptazmo anymore. a lot of the time you can ONLY find the images on websites. why would i download a torrent of something that's sourced from an online jpg? jesus christ.

the old irc rooms that had high quality scans mostly shutdown. scanlation teams turned it into about making $$$ so they don't even post the best quality stuff anymore.

>but if i'm a mericun and i engage with the author then they will basically KNOW for sure that I'm reading "illegal" scanlations
Only if they've already had another work get picked up for foreign publication and you're talking about one that hasn't.

sharing is caring
doesn't seem like you get much of that in your life ;_;

Prolly HCS and EHS.

>implying they are all available online
The group I work for uses actual novel raws, which half the time are different than the web raws.
And not all teams are jews, it's just the ones who have the largest epeens and want to make money off of shit they basically got for free.

js06 has an active twitter account. Kinda hard to claim someone became a ghost when he makes a tweet at least once a day.

Also, he translates hentai light novels these days like Adolescent Adam

translation is a skill though. even not-for-profit or charity groups pay their workers.

My favorite scanlators don't work on anything but my favorite manga.

>Mods aren't even around these days
Except apparently to warn me for posting slightly naked Holo on /c/. Fags.

Scanlators aren't workers, they are hobbyists

Except we aren't running a business. It's a hobby. Everyone donates their time for the self-enjoyment and to occasionally see the happiness of others.

People who make it a business need to go and actually do it properly then. Go work for a publisher or something if you actually want to get paid (a pretty shitty wage, apparently).

Scanslator here.

The truth is that groups like JB have hated mangadex for a long time and they hate the community it fosters. They want to be able to release stuff on their own sites for ads and donations and hate that they're basically "obligated" to release on MD, otherwise they'd be called greedy. They've long looked for a way to kind of get out of MD, and they've found a sort of justification with Holo's shit about going legit. Holo is douchey and passive aggressive, but never made any remarks about being in talks or anything, just that it was a possibility.

Don't believe the narrative a group like JB spins. Look at their patreon, it's pure greed and bullshit.

Attached: D80Py1tVUAAMwRv.png (596x536, 87K)

>scanlators aren't workers
they are at yenpress and tokyopop. i can understand if you don't want to donate to them, but honestly there's nothing wrong with them asking to get a little money for the hours of time they put into their work.
i used to typeset, edit, and clean. it take a lot of time to put out 1 chapter.

So, where do i read my chinese comics now?

>750 dollars American just for the last four chapters of a series with almost 200 chapters translated and counting

All it takes is one moron with more money than patience to offer to pay for something and then people think that they should be paid for everything they do.

Attached: 1544963636059.png (902x464, 16K)

>they are at yenpress and tokyopop.
Those are actual businesses and not scanlators. This isn't an argument, its a fallacy. Refer to this user You shouldn't be getting any money unless its exclusively to buy manga to scan (which isn't what these groups spend their donations on)

They aren't called scanlators then, dumbass.
They are translators, or whatever publishing staff is needed like typeographers or whatever.

Scanlators are hobbyists who do it out of a pure labor of love for stuff that (most of the time) will never be seen in English much less any other western place like frogland or tacoville.

You are spot on.

JB is especially funny since they have always had two week delays for their chapters for some time now which forced a bunch of MD readers to go to their site anyways and now they are pulling out acting as if they actually contributed to the site other than using it as another Mangaupdates except this one links to their site.

i guess red cross doctors should work for free if you're going to go by that logic. these scanlators aren't making a living wage or anything close to it.
it's kind of amazing how you guys can make a big deal about a scanlation group getting 100 bucks or less a month.

Which scanlator group are you under that just ditched mangadex?

it's funny because these slimy exploitative faggots think they're legit
>we're not stealing and profiting off of bootlegging, we're just temporarily non-sanctioned businessmen like fakku and crunchyroll
self-righteous dipshits

>comparing a fucking doctor to scanlators

Didn't they also claim they are 3k in debt over some supplier costs?

free labor for the community is essentially charity for others. i really can't understand the commie attutitude of "it should always be free", if we can provide an incentive for the scanlator to continue then it should be provided by people who don't mind.
noone is asking you to pay-up, they are asking for donations.

The self-righteous part really does it for me. They are trying so hard to stand on some moral high ground in a practice that is not "grey" at all but just completely black. They are trying so hard to look good to the masses but they're only cultivating the opposite effect. Then again, if most of the people in these teams are similar to Jaimini's team in that they are mostly all high schoolers and college kids then it's no wonder why they are behaving in a puerile manner.

Funny thing is MD's policy is one week and they bent over for JB to let them have their two week delay.

>REEEEEEEE COMMIES
If you can't handle translating it as a hobby, get out.

Actually paying for early raws when Manga+ exists. I guess the profit margin is pretty high for Jump series.

>Jaimini's team in that they are mostly all high schoolers and college kid
Well that would explain why their tls are so questionable in quality

Non profit and charities generally have funding, fundraisers (plebs) and government backing or grants most of the time. Their pay usually isn't too competitive and volunteers really do make up a whole lotta their oomph. I guess you'd know that if you worked in depth with the third sector.

Just because something is a skill doesn't mean that you should be rewarded for doing it. Especially if you're skill is illegally translating other people's work. We get it, people need to eat, buying and scanning comics can cost money but scantlation groups did it because it was a labour of love.
That seems to be lost in the patreon generation.

This was obvious as fuck. I even called them out for pretending to be a part of MD that got shat on when they always used it to advertise their own website through delayed releases.
They couldn't have been more obvious about their shitty intentions even if they tried.

Translating is done out of love for the manga, no one cares if people give you money, the problem is when you actively ask for it as if it were your job.

>missed the point entirely
Red Cross doctors are paid by the Red Cross association, which is a charity.
Scanlating isn't a fucking charity, it's just a niche hobby on a mongolian basket weaving forum (and some other places) to do with their own free time as they see fit.

Stop being a fucking shill for retards. They can easily get all those raws online for zero dollars and they'd still bitch and moan about needing money for "server upkeep, paying for translations, etc".

A). If they are paying for a server that isn't a barebones storage/DDL server, they are retarded and a bunch of homosex indivuduals who lust for public opinion and eppen shit.
B). If they are paying for translations, then either they are suckers or no one cares to learn moonrunes to TL it themselves.

God, just... stop.

But then you are acting like scanlators are providing a product for sale. We fucking aren't, we are basically doing napkin doodles and sharing them with others to say "hey, look at this cool shit, isn't it kinda nifty?"
This whole "THEY DO IT FOR FREE" shit is, while kinda true, not the point of this shit. It was for a niche community doing fun things. People acting like they DESERVE these scans are as bad as the jews who run those godawful scam of a groups.

If I'm a small group which will never accept donations, does this sequence mean that should I write a message solidifying that position? These threads always scare me that people might start calling me a greedy jew because I'm a scanlator, and they've seen psycho profiteering scanlator groups like around.

Why do people scanlate? Your fanbase most likely hates you and you can't make profit out of it without risk being sued.

I miss mado so much. The problem I see coming out of this is that scanlator groups are all going to get their own website or patreon or whatever and for DDLs you'll have to bookmark a dozen sites. Mado was convenient.

Attached: 1406340667217.jpg (494x336, 74K)

Literally no one cares if a scanlation group has a donation link on their website, but obviously people are going to complain when a group pulls away from MD just because they're upset about not getting enough patreon money even after pulling their two week delay bullshit. They are fucking greedy.

No, just keep doing what you are doing.
No one is going to assune you are a greedy jew when you are not even sharing a Patreon link

An ideal scanlator is a guy who just wants to share something he likes.

If you want to. It's always worth saying something if you're part of a silent majority or even a silent minority.
The vocal minority are where things start to become dangerous.

A think spending a very small amount of money ~$5/month for a server to run IRC and ftp servers is okay but trying to profit off donations is dumb.

No, just don't say anything. If you don't say anything no one cares. The problem are those who are vocal about wanting their epeen sucked/have a lust for money

>$45 for travel expenses to the store
How the hell? Is it a 4 hour drive, one way? If so, why not just tell that guy to fuck off and get someone closer to do it.

Obviously depends on the person, but the passion motivated people like a series and just want to ensure it gets the attention they feel it deserves.

Ok someone explain this to me, I havent been up to date on these groups since that fuke dude drama on fakku back before they went legit

Just don't bother asking in the first place and you'll be okay. People are dumb and group all scanlators together, but you can see there are separate groups.

>again, missing the point
WE DO IT FOR FUN.
GOD. DAMNIT. Fuck the fans, they aren't the real reason anyway. It's H O B B Y.

>providing a product
we're providing a SERVICE for free and all we ask is that people with stable jobs donate so we can donate more time to scanlate the manga you love and enjoy reading. a translation service that would have doubled the cost of the product if you had actually purchased the item LEGALLY from yenpress or tokyopop (600 yen book goes to 10-15 USD after being translated).

>bookmark a dozen sites
Just use a feed reader

Kinda wish Yea Forumsnonymous snipes Jaimini's series so they get fucked over for being so greedy.

Can someone just make an ad-free site that rips from mangadex (English scans only) and all the other scanlator sites not on there? We need a backup site just in case and MD also has too many missing series. If I knew how to do this shit myself I would have.

Attached: 1539496205923.jpg (700x400, 52K)

Attached: d33.jpg (200x219, 10K)

Yeah, I don't get how that's even possible.
In my shitty third world country that's enough money to travel using public transportation for like a year and I doubt Japan is that much more expensive in that regard.
With that much money the dude might as well buy a bike and dome some exercise.

Fuck off you are trying to profit off someone elses work.

This

Go kill yourself

That's what Madokami was created for, it's just that the people behind it are missing.

Fuck you. You sound like a god damn ledditor fag.
You aren't providing shit except some .jpgs with some text on them. Stop acting like you are some sort of big shot. Get a real job and do it on the side like normal people, yeah?

You aren't some shut-in NEET with literally zero income. Even a kid can make money somehow, with a part time job or whatever. Go sell some lemonade, bitch.

He's probably using uber/taxi or something like the sort instead of spending 10 minutes to walk like a lazy cunt

Put your trip on, Daiz.

Or his actual travel costs are 5 bucks and JB is pocketing the other 40 because the people donating are fucking retarded.

tl;dr:
>several popular scanlation groups with patreons want people to visit their site so they can get money from said patreon
>but everyone uses mangadex because why would someone go to 100 different sites to read their manga?
>said scanaltion groups start to realize the traffic going to MD to read their shit means less patreon money
>they do underhanded shit like delay uploading to MD just to encourage people to go to their site for new chapters and click that shiny patreon logo
>MD even bends over backwards for one of the biggest scanlation groups and allows them DOUBLE the normal delay time (two whole weeks)
>but this isn't enough for them so they all get together to find some flimsy bullshit excuse to pull their manga off of MD

Attached: 1542143215425.png (565x541, 157K)

This is why I barely use Madokami anymore. So do we have a similar site to Mado?

Attached: 4XTFNGL.png (370x320, 10K)

I'm already using HN, but even that might not last if groups start holding chapters hostage.

Most of these retards will crawl back to MD claiming they changed their mind after they realize they are having 2% of the readers/site traffic they had back when they posted their stuff in Mangadex.

If they don't get sniped and its already too late by then. There are tons of other scanlators more than happy to steal JB's spotlight.

I haven't checked in months but wasn't it already ripping from mangadex last year?

Lots of mangadex shill here. Then again, their mods visit Yea Forums too. Hi Holo and Lymus!

This. It's just them being greedy little pigs.
They deserve to get sniped. And I don't care about snipers anyway, as long as they do an equally good job. If it's shitty MS paint crap like what happened with Overlord, then fugetaboutit.

Eh, all they need/want are idiots with money and they'll be happy. And as the mobile gaming market shows, idiots with money are fucking everywhere.

kys retard

JB should have gotten sniped ages ago.

$0.02 have been deposited to your account

everyone is gonna love the upcoming lawsuit from Shueisha and Shogakukan

It's not as easy as you think. They do tons of crap.

Jamini devs, pls go and stay go

Don't you have some out of context Discord screencaps to post?

The admin has stopped caring since last year. We need a new site.

I think mangadex changed something, so the bots dont work or maybe who ever manages the bots stopped running them. If you check Madokami's latest page you'll see it's basically empty.

>a lot of the time you can ONLY find the images on websites
Only because scanlators are retards who don't make torrents/irc/ddls available.

>why would i download a torrent of something that's sourced from an online jpg?
You wouldn't. An online jpg is not the original source. I'm not sure how you missed the point of user's posts this hard.

I didn't know patreon has an online manga reader with it. You're missing the main issue anyway. Mangadex is basically backstabbing scanlators. If it weren't for the scanlators there'd be no mangadex in the first place.

>literally announce that their site is a honeytrap and will eventually kill scanlation just like crunchy killed fansubbing
>Yea Forums goes along with it and defends them
You people are a dumb as bricks and deserves all the pain that is coming

Attached: sakurako.gif (500x281, 986K)

Hi JaiminiBaby,
Fuck off.
Love, Holo

I've said this before during the retarded shit Kirei Cake pulled, although that was nowhere near what these niggers are doing right now. They should just get fucking DMCA'd or some shit since they want to go legit so bad and that boohoohoo Mangadex is so fucking scummy please donate to our Patreon

Please don't dox me and geotrack my IP.

It's likely whoever manages the bots stopped because there is a few things out there that you can use to scrape mangadex with no problems

Jaimini cucks visit Yea Forums too unless there is some guy RPing as one of them and talking about their work as if he was one of them.

MangaDex isn't a holy angel here. They have strayed from the path for sure.

>announce
Talking about a pipe dream in Discord isn't an annoucenment, JBcuck.

>If it weren't for the readers there'd be no mangadex or scanlators in the first place.
I fixed your shitty post for you, you're welcome.

Attached: 1547873584461.jpg (601x625, 73K)

I was neutral on both sides before today but after seeing the stupid crybaby shit those scan groups are doing it's hard to not hate them. Shit like this reminds me when Galactica Scans threw a giant shitfit when Shield Hero got sniped by anons. In the end this is just all about e-peen and the money and you faggots couldn't care less about fucking over readers if the readers aren't sucking your dicks hard enough.

Hey Holo please tell Zephyrus to calm down with his tranny dick sucking; it was funny at first but it's getting ridiculous.

Keep peddling this bullshit, dumbass. If you repeat it enough and make this issue connected to Jewcob and such maybe it'll become true.

He literally bought the most expensive cloudflare package to prevent scraping
This is obviously his plan

JB actually got mangadex and kaguya discord to ban the guy who was sniped kaguya-sama love is war.

Feel free to tell us how anything that MD has done here hurts the readers.

>announce
You mean the out-of-context posts from over a year ago that were stitched together?

Just go back to fansubbing. Why'd you became scanlators anyway.

I would've agreed to this except that they bothered fixing their RSS feed when I saw people complained (I wanted to except I can't be arsed to create an account) and now I'm scraping their shit just fine so I don't know what you mean

As far as I have seen they have done nothing wrong other than having retarded dreams. Not enabling scanlator drama is perfectly fine.
The real problem with MD's staff is that they get easily baited by any faggot criticizing them and reply in a way thay barely hides the fact that they are platinum mad.
Holo in particular starts making passive agressive posts as soon as someone say something bad about him or the staff, even though as the admin he should be above that petty bullshit.

the internet was a different place back then, pretty much everything that used to be almost exclusively done for free has some sort of monetization scheme behind it anymore.

So instead of settling for an aggregate site that actually enforces delay policies and has convenient ways of checking out scanlator websites for series (which have a net effect of driving people to their sites to read without delays), scanlators are pulling a hissy fit and making everyone use other aggregate sites which don't respect scanlator policies because no one wants to go around following a bunch of individual scanlator sites with shitty readers, failing to solve anything and just inconveniencing the readers?

Fucking amazing. This is some 2 billion IQ shit.

>thread it literally 1 guy replying to herself
>tfw can't tell the difference between boards anymore since everything is the same canned bot reply

no u

I wish Mangacat is out.

Hopefully MD learned not to enable their faggotry after getting fucked over by them despite allowing their two weeks delayed release shit.

>Mangadex is basically backstabbing scanlators.
How? They've said since the start that if the opportunity to got legit occurs they'll take it and try to hire scanlators to tl. It's only a backstab to scanlators if you think of md going legit as something that kills their profit. Scanlators do it out of love so their projects getting a real professional tl so people can properly support the authors is basically their dream. No one actually cares if these sort of things go legit so long as they aren't ran by cunts and its quality work.

The only scanlators that are being backstabbed from these futures are those who are trying to profit. The readers are the ones being backstabbed, who are also the reason mangadex and scanlators even exist, not the scanlators, and even that's debatable. If its ran and owned by cunts like CR and fakku then its a negative but if it isn't its a positive.

Since there's some retarded scanlator drama I can't figure out if it's the usual shitposters or if there's some actual discord tranny scanlator nigger defending himself in here

This.

Either go legit or oppai mousepads from underaged workers from China. Hmmm

The amount of space a series can take adds up, especially if it's something like this one series I've been reading where the pages are huge and average at around 5 MB each. Imagine how much space it'd take up if it became a long term series

Attached: 34104.png (360x500, 340K)

They know they have no chances of getting people that use other aggregates anyway. But by pulling out of mangadex while creating fake drama, and then shill themselves everywhere and even here right now clearly, they might get some poor retard's money. Such is the life of a leech.

Who gives a shit about readers? This is about scanlators. Readers will follow whoever gives them the coolest looking pile of shit anyway.

Pretty much. Except for me, I don't even give a shit about the readers. Everyone's retarded.

It seems to be a very poorly communicated issue on their part. And they seem to just be digging a hole instead of trying to figure out what's wrong. Plus they are getting that greed vibe now, what with all this merch stuff? Too fishy imho.

Not gonna lie, I'm detecting a lot of MD discord shills here all of a sudden. It's almost like it's coordinated or something...
Really makes you think, huh?

Why do you bother typing all that shit when I can just keep saying that Mangadex is backstabbing everyone and is planning on going legit like Fakku/CR?

Yep, very fishy, really makes you think, I agree

But the majority of readers use other aggregators.

>Who gives a shit about readers? This is about scanlators.
Kill yourself.

Stop shilling already cuck. I'm not checking your bitcoin miner website.

Scanlating is a hobby though, a pastime. Why would I scanlate for a living? Aren't they the ones turning it to a profit?

Because I can while doing other things?

>herself as genderless pronoun
Go back to tumblr

Who gives a fuck? japanese cartoons and comicbook are gay as hell, go throw the old pigskin around you fucking nerds.

What do you guys thing about Mangadex now selling mouse mats? Don't they get hundreds in monthly donations already?

Attached: YLpkyTf.png (531x335, 38K)

>Who gives a shit about readers? This is about scanlators
And then you faggots wonder why everyone hates you and think you are arrogant, greedy cunts.

>Why would I scanlate for a living?
Because some people hate themselves enough that if the opportunity showed up they'll do it. There is also a big difference between scanlators and having an actual professional job to do it legally

It all starts with a hypothetical though. Sure, you can cry about those screenshots being posted out of context but in the end Holo still said all those bullshit. Just because it's only hypotheticals or just a pipe dream and that he doesn't have any plans of it, doesn't mean he doesn't ACTUALLY have any plans of doing so.

Because low effort scanlating takes barely any effort or skills, as is evident from all these groups and their shitty quality releases that get outdone by single person groups. Because they have no other real life skills. Because translating manga is an empty commercial space that real publishers haven't dug their claws yet in so it's easy to scam people.

i did shit in my hobby for free for years just because i could. if you wanna beg for money that's on you

NOBODY CARES

The mousepads were discussed ages ago and I'm pretty sure they are meant to reward people who donate with somethimg other than the site not going down.

Wait... Jaimini Box is the bad guy all along..? I love to visit their site to read Eden Zero and other obscure series. I’m also discovered a lot of underrated manga such as Origin, Uratarou and Memesis from this site. And now I found this thread...damn..

>Who gives a shit about readers? This is about scanlators
Because no one gives a flying shit about you tards and everything should be able the readers.

>Readers will follow whoever gives them the coolest looking pile of shit anyway.
Readers will go to whatever is the most convenient option and with this stuff people are more likely to go to shit like kissmanga or so something like kami as opposed to opening your shitty site.

There are no good guys here.

Now those translators are no longer doing TL patches and instead work for VN publishers.

Really makes you think, huh..?

Every time former admins sniff the jew powder, community dies. Lolifox died because of it.

They're group name is awful anyway. That was a bad sign from the start.

Both sides are greedy Jews.

Nobody cares you wannabee internet freedom activist. People will use other sites then and piracy will remain the same as is evident by literally every other medium.

>Who gives a shit about readers?
>I don't even give a shit about the readers.
And you people legitimately wonder why scanlators with egos too far up their own asses get shit?

His dream is to go legit without losing most scanlators, series and readers, which is fucking impossible and even then some members of the staff told him they'll fuck off should that somehow happen.
And it's a shit move anyway because the scanlators used that pipe dream to claim they are leaving to not get oppressed by neo-Fakku when that's a fucking lie.

Could a kind user drop me the Tokyo Higoro raws from today's Big Comic Original? Thanks.

Its branded merchandise who gives a shit? Now people who donate get a cheap piece of chinese crap instead of nothing.

Nonlegal user here. How did CR/fakku going legit affect me?

Seems like a shecklegrab by some sneaky kikes

Attached: fags.jpg (567x800, 128K)

All new Mangadex!
A subsidiary of Viz Media, Vertical and Kodansha.

"We used to host those profiting patreon shill pirates back then.
Until we realized, scanlating is illegal! No thanks for those pirates! Now I use this fan-friendly website!"
-Holo

If it's getting scan groups like Hatigarm upset that's fine by me, especially since the cunts pulled their chapters for Anjou just because they got sniped for being slow and greedy faggots

Literally nothing Jaimini scanlates is "obscure" by any stretch of the imagination.

This. The difference is levels of proactivity -- MD dreams of the dosh piles it could have while the scanlators take action to try and secure theirs.

I just want a single RSS feed. Fuck that.

Isn't that how Wuxiaworld works ?

I meant the point of that discussion.
But okay, if you want to look like a braindead normalfag, go ahead.

You act like you are entitled to the shit we do. Be glad the group I work (along with many more reputable ones) with doesn't do stupid shilling for gold shit like other scams.

China.

Wrong thread

pretty much this, if mangadex goes legit like CR/fakku and starts charging, a new aggregator will just take their place as the main free source of translations

HCS? Hot chocolate scans?
dafaq did we do?

yep it's a bot thread.

I'm not being an activist, I just don't want that greedy scum to profit* off of scanlator's hard work when they are the ones who should be rewarded
*Profiting will obviously occur when he finally goes Fakku/CR.

>Fakku
Killed some series on sad panda, but the backup has most of the lost ones

>CR
Basically killed fansubbing and now everyone just relies on rips from them (HorribleSubs).

>doesn't mean he doesn't ACTUALLY have any plans of doing so.
What plans? Can't have any plans if the nips are never going to look at his direction for anything other than attempting to kill the site. It's a fucking pipedream considering he wants to go legit without harming the scene which will never happen. If it happens, pirates will go elsewhere and nothing will change

>tfw scanlation literally got me a job with an english publisher
>tfw I get to still do scanlation
>tfw I get to vet series for licensing while scanlating and then make money doing them legit
>tfw it keeps happening
If the drama llamas that are raging at Holo had any brain cells they wouldn't be relying on Patreon to fund their hobby. There's definitely a way to profit off scanlation if you're smart.

Noice Holo. Go back to mangadex-group-leaders discord and make the group leaders suck your cock again.

so E N T I T L E D
much wow
very dumb

Are the licensed/official volumes still being uploaded there?

>CR
It didn't.
>fakku
They DMCA all their series which may or may not annoy you if you read everything online.

>releases licensed series earlier than Japan through shady means
>retarded donation costs that are obviously made up
>have their Discord shills attack anyone who snipes "their" series
>sets up two weeks of upload delay on MD so people are compelled to visit their reader
>after doing the delay release shit they join this exodus faggotry as if they were being oppressed when they always hated MD and wanted it dead
Who could have guessed

In what world is a crunchy style manga monopoly even possible? CR can't even manage to sub every show that comes out in a season, how the fuck is one site going to have a monopoly on every scanaltion on the internet? You should be ashamed for falling for such childish logic.

>aggregator n* 39402004 might fuck itself
Gee, how can we possibly recover? A replacement will spawn in a couple of days, exactly like it happened with Batoto

Yea Forums's favorite

Watashi no Shounen.

Are you actually retarded? If the site went legit, all scanlators work would have to be removed because no publisher would allow those works to stay up and they legally wouldn't be able to keep the scanlator work up as it would leave them open to be sued.

I don't know. I get everything from Yea Forums anyway.

who fucking cares
learn to read raws you incredible fucking clods

seriously
what is your fucking excuse
you people actively advertise every single day that you have NO LIVES
you shun the 3d world and praise NEETdom
so what fucking excuse do you have for not being able to read japanese after all this time?
I'm sure some of you have been here a good decade or more, and you still can't fucking read it? jesus christ you're pathetic

The fansubbing scene is 90% dead at this point, and it can be pretty clearly traced to CR.

Just read on an aggregator site with adblock on.

d-frag

Full image.
It's because he's actually stealing magazines off the back of the truck, JB consistently release chapters before street date.

Attached: 1555167066054.jpg (1074x845, 774K)

They have a site why not just read there?

Raws cost money.

I think I fucked up what I was trying to say. I don't give a fuck about readers OR money because I'm not doing it for them: I'm doing it for myself and the sheer enjoyment of seeing cool things in a language I can understand.
If other people, AKA the readers, like it, then that's cool and all. But I'm not gonna bend a knee to them because I'M the one doing the work. I'll damn well enjoy what I have before I worry about anyone else's opinions.

>You act like you are entitled to the shit we do. Be glad the group I work (along with many more reputable ones) with doesn't do stupid shilling for gold shit like other scams.
I'm not entitled to anything. You can stop tomorrow and I wouldn't notice it because you're so insignificant to anything, the only people that would realize you're gone are your little circlejerk group that thinks people depend on them. Imagine being such a self-important loser on a trance about translating manga illegally. For once I'm actually laughing my ass off in reality. Wow.

I'm not entitled to shit but I'm not going to stroke your shitty ego just to get more chapters translated.
Just fuck off if people not obeying your whims makes you sad, someone else will take your place sooner or later.

And how much are you "donating" to the authors? A sizeable cut, right?

Attached: 1535174627894.png (313x291, 134K)

There's nothing funnier and more retarded to me than people illegally releasing their unofficial translated manga scans and then shrieking that someone else had the gall to host it.
>ree how dare you share the thing i made illegally!

japs speak like retards and you will never master their syntax. noone will consider japanese a hire-able skill. i would rather learn spanish or chinese instead.

>It's because he's actually stealing magazines off the back of the truck

Attached: 1466134541474.jpg (400x460, 36K)

That's cool but what does it have to do with mangadex?

Do people really donate to JB when their releases look worse than low quality public raws?

Too small to be worth it tbqhwy

Not gonna lie, I have no idea how this got off track.
I think it's all the shills fucking with the discussion.

And you think these dipshit scanlators know the language better than you could learn? Don't make me fucking laugh. And don't assume that everyone else is as incapable and stupid as yourself.

So let me get this right
>scanlators who get everything handed to them and are allowed to delay shit for weeks to get traffic to their own sites get upset and decide to pull out of the largest free site currently around
>the same retards then announce on the website they've left their illegal patreons with pirated content for everyone to easily report them
>meanwhile people have already begun to pick up their work and are outright talking shit in the credits and causing the scanlator kikes to sperg out even harder mangadex.org/chapter/628189/15
>all because of a fucking what if situation that may never even happen
I can understand if somebody wants to donate to these groups out of appreciation but expecting payment for shit you stole when anyone else can pick up your series for free is really some high IQ shit.

Attached: 1543296593743.png (711x664, 314K)

Because there would be no reason to go to that ad-infestef shithole if they weren't cunts.

>low effort
It's a freaking hobby. Why would I go all professional to do it.

>You act like you are entitled to the shit we do.
Not entitled to shit but that goes in the opposite direction that you aren't entitled to money either for translating something you don't even own.

>50 dollars to copy and paste some text in photoshop on 12 pages

Cmon now

Mangadex could be kitten murderers and it wouldn't change the fact that JB and friends are greedy retards. I don't understand what MD shills have to do with any of it.

>My, yes, I do deserve to profit of someone else's hard work.What are you, entitled or something?

Attached: 1549037074333.jpg (225x224, 10K)

I'm laughing, as I don't even make money off this stuff.
But it does sound like I'm defending those cucks, I'll give you that.

Works to me just fine though. It's not as ad infested as you said. Don't be such a lazy faget.

>for everyone to easily report them
Genuine question. How can I do this?

How do i find FAKKU/other licensed stuff not available on sadpanda?

>there's a real human being going "Be glad for me and my friends illegally translating chick drawings. THANK GOD FOR ME!"
Oh god, yes. We haven't had funny shit like that in a while.

Attached: 1507095442168.jpg (248x244, 27K)

Yes, Danke's releases still get uploaded.

Because they are trying to defend going the Fakku route?
Out of everything discussed so far, not one person is happy with how they've hoodwinked the community.

The main problem is that these manchildren think that it's a job. I've imported things I like and translated them for fun for over two dozen years, and I've never had the need to beg for money.

>And you think these dipshit scanlators know the language better than you could learn?
>And don't assume that everyone else is as incapable and stupid as yourself.
You're sending mixed messages here.

this is what will happen to obscure manga if mangadex goes legit

Free market bitches, you dont get to have a monopoly because you are (((legit))) when someone else will do it for free

>This

The real big brain move is to dox them and send the information (translated if required) to the relevant rights holders.
Let them go to court if they want to.

The dudes who took over Anjou disclosed how much they pay for raws. Less than 15 bucks per volume and that's for overseas shipping plus three day delivery. That's basically a fraction of what you'd make working a shitty part time job where I live

>Out of everything discussed so far, not one person is happy with how they've hoodwinked the community.
>HOODWINKED
He's seething lads.

It's not about being lazy, it's about not giving them what they want.
They have no reason to not upload their shit to MD like everyone else other than the fact that they are greedy fags who want people to donate and give them ad revenue.

You believe no one in this channel could learn japanese adequately, you are just projecting your own incompetence. You believe scanlators are some kind of secret elite who are the only ones who can do it. You're the one who's gotten mixed up, but that's no surprise given your obviously failing intelligence now.

Learn japanese, shitsticks

Fucking thought police niggers just say it's fucking with your bottomline instead of trying to get all moral and shit, you turboniggerjew

>FAKKU
sukebei or hentai cafe

I mean, just a little?
I don't want shit to be turned into little sanitized corporate shill factories. You can't blame me for that.

>Mangadex is from scanlators by fansubbers-I mean "scanlators"
>Bitches about groups wanting delays and posts it anyways
>Doesn't respect the group's requests etc

Really makes you think.

You'd have to get the original creators to do it really
support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/208377833-How-do-I-send-a-DMCA-takedown-notice-

This. What you're doing is a crime already. You're delusional if you'd think Japanese publishers are going to overlook that.

ZERO
That's the amount of money we've made in the last 2 years. I'm not one of those souless patreon cuck scams, I'm just angry that MD and other assholes are trying to profit off of people's free labor.

I don't think anyone defended that. I don't even think MD defended that. Mostly because its not even fucking possible, they would never be able to pull that off. The reality is JB and friends are just crying Fakku as a way to divert blame. Call me a shill if you want, I don't give two shits about the fuckers at MD, but anyone with a brain can see its all bullshit. Maybe MD is retarded enough to think they could pull a fakku, who knows, but that doesn't change the fact that JB and his friends are just bullshitting.

Why not just read on other aggregators then. Why does it have to be mangadex?

support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/208377833

>groups who are illegally distributing copyright content that they don't have a license to distribute
>caring about muh requests, delays and embargos
You get to pick one, and only one.

Heh, scummy scanlators. It's not like scanlating these japanese manga requires money or anything.

Maybe I've been given the wrong information then. Or at least a biased set of info.
Still, MD needs to work on their shit at least.

They literally didn't do that.
The only request they denied was getting involved in some scanlator drama.
They even allowed JB to set up two weeks delays when the maximum used to be one week.
They also allow scanlators to remove all their shit should they feel like it.

I don't know what's more sad, the fact that you believe this or that you're so bipolar that it genuinely upsets you

>I'm not one of those souless patreon cuck scams
Yes you are

You're still a turboniggerjew but now you're also irrelevant, keep your concern-trolling cuckery somewhere else tranny

>>Because they are trying to defend going the Fakku route?
Probably because most people would actually like to see more legitimate releases since its a net positive to the community? No one gives a flying fuck about the scanlating community other than that you provide things people like to read and they are thankful for it. The "fakku route" is more than just going legit, its also being a complete and utter piece of shit before and after the entire thing.

It doesn't matter anyway because no one is going to offer that shit to the owner and he's an incompetent fucktard so he'd never be able to manage it to get off the ground anyway. The entire thing is just a bluff by a few scanlators to get their tls off mangadex without trying to look like greedy jews which obviously isn't working since its blatantly obvious its all about ads and patreon money

This whole shounen jump thing is even more dumb now, when mangaplus is a thing.

>the turbonigger jew has switched to passive aggressive "really makes u think" and "heh..." posts now
Being this butthurt.

Attached: 1501327531147.jpg (512x512, 50K)

How is this even comparable to anime and CR since the sheer volume of manga out there is so much higher than anime?

But it doesn't?
You can get meh-tier scans online for basically free, translating doesn't cost anything unless you are a retard who can't in2machineTL (as shit as it is). Typesetting and all that shit is as easy as firing up MS paint.

It doens't cost anything period. Even higher quality groups don't spent nearly the amount these groups are begging for.

>I'm just angry that MD and other assholes are trying to profit off of people's free labor
You're angry about that but not angry enough to broadcast your thoughts in a language which cares about your labour. You lost any argument you may have had the moment that you decided to speak in the capitalist tongue.

it literally doesn't, there's ripper user and discord guy to get the raws, no one buys photoshop and chinks have no problem sharing their early raws once they release their version in case there's no digital raws avaliable.

They kept shilling they're allies of the scanlators. In the end, they're just aggregators. And I was stupid to think they're different. It was our bad.

Because most aggregator sites are cancer.
That said, now that JB's shit will not even show up in MD I'm definitely using one of those sites. I'd rather deal with their malware and bitcoin-mining shit than give JBcucks a single adblocked view.

>labour
labor*

I literally have no idea what you are trying to say. "Language that cares about our labor?"
What?

>MS paint
>not using the chad powerpoint

A tankoubon is like $10 maximum and labor time to scan, clean, translate and typeset a chapter is small enough to be financially trivial. If you're doing scanlation in such a massive volume that you actually need donations to support your intake of raws, you're not a hobbyist; you're a scammer trying to make a career off someone else's work.

Hahaha I remember some group begging for donations to buy raws when their raw source in their credit page is das, fucking jews

Remember kids, donating is a choice. You're not obligated to donate to read the release!
-Scanlators

MangaDex is already in plans to sell out. The entire catalog of anything relevant or entertaining is getting wiped soon. Enjoy it while it lasts there will never be another.

Yea Forums is ggx gang territory, get out of here

Attached: PieckWtf.png (720x444, 1.23M)

They are as likely to go legit as you are to have sex.
Stop overreacting.

Unless you're a scanalator like Elusive Taco who only scanalates series with the mangaka's permission you have literally no right to bitch about losing donations.

>They kept shilling they're allies of the scanlators.
The only true ally of the scantlators are people who will distribute the work and archive it. Ensuring that the work can be read by others in future without a pay wall and without translations being lost to time.
Those are people willing to distribute a creator's copyrighted work for the sole purpose of someone else enjoying the content and trying to support the creator in whatever way they choose.

>I'm just angry that MD and other assholes are trying to profit off of people's free labor.
You should be probably more angry at the people trying to profit off of other peoples fucking work for almost no cost on their part

Better than tracking your IP and getting doxxed. I'd rather go to those ad infested sites.

Hey dumbo: Use your fucking brain.

This. It's pretty much what I've been saying for the past posts.
Sure, y'all can call me a turbojewnigger, but I'm just trying to advocate for simpler times where all this greed and shit was barely a blip on the community radar.

That's fucking hilarious. How the hell are scanlators so often dramafags like this anyway?

Should I start archiving my reading list?
I'm not actually able to afford manga or anime.

>being assmad about a fucking mouse mat

See

>try to grammar nazi
>fail because you were never taught the Queen's English
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/labour

Its not comparable, anyone who thinks any one site could do what CR did to manga lacks braincells. Never mind the fact that anime easily brings in way more traffic for CR than manga ever would.

Fansub 2.0

A percentage of all donations should go towards the creator of the original work, right? A percentage that matches how much work they've put into it.

I started because the group scanlating a series I liked was fucking awful, so I sniped them and did a much better job. I'd literally never used PS before which should tell you how bad the group was. Yea Forums beat the basics into me first.

I mean, that's another tenant of my ideas.
Fuck them for making money off the free people like us, and fuck them for making money off of the actual authors/artists who do this for peanuts.

>uses dumbo unironically
i know there's a lot of cock sucking faggots on Yea Forums but wow

>Being assmad about delays.

>jews everywhere

I want that obscure manga I like to get the recognition it deserves

hi Holo!

Are you the same cuck who got banned from MD for autistically attacking anyone who insulted your JB overlords?

;^)

The Queen has been irrelevant for the longest time now, as is your sad little island. THE FUTURE IS NOW, OLD MAN.

Attached: 1398289108234.jpg (1977x941, 432K)

guy asking for donations so he can maintain his sick mother.png

>unironically quoting the wrong post
I know there's a lot of speds on Yea Forums right now, but wow.

How can anyone be this deluded? Like, I don't understand.

Goodbye free manga. It was nice knowing you.

Attached: x9.png (821x1200, 243K)

Your "fanbase" will only hate you in these 3 cases
>being a greedy jew
>making a dogshit job
>both of the above

>They kept shilling they're allies of the scanlators
What even makes you qualify as a "scanlator ally"? Helping them make money and inflating their epeen? Anything that isn't this will always be an aggregator since most people don't care about scanlators, they just want to read their manga with convenience. The only thing scanlators should really be caring about is a platform that makes it as easy as possible to share their work with people who want to read it and archival

Attached: 1498660369987.jpg (1280x5734, 682K)

Also, this.
This is what we should strive to be. I think the patreon generation has really fucked with that ideal.

I just wanted people to check this niche series I found really cool.

>You can get meh-tier scans online for basically free
And for good ones? Like all things, these requires money, and you can't just ask some user in some comiket threads to just scanlate their purchases after spending their hard-earned money.

I seriously hope you aren't so juvenile as to think people would do shit for you for free in the real world

So you want for it to go back to the times when there was no jewery going around when this issue all started because of the mentioned groups throwing a fit because they want traffic redirected to their site instead? If it's solely for the readers and no one cares about greed and shit wouldn't the best way be something as convenient as Mangadex? The only ones who lose out on this arrangement are the groups with their own Patreons and ad-infested websites. The only disagreement is the supposed talks of Mangadex going legit when anyone with above roomtemp IQ knows that it's all bullshit never going to happen. Apparently these jew groups used that as some sort of deflection so that people like you argue FOR them when they're the very thing you despise.

>actually defending MD
JB are in the right here. It's all their hard work and they deserve to get paid. That's how capitalism works. Fuck off with your commie bullshit.

Yes, delays are much worse than selling fucking mouse pads, JBcuck.

>the people who have been stealing from the authors this whole time are now butthurt because other people wont pay them
Complete lack of self awareness

Delays inconvenience readers. What problem do mouse mats cause?

Manga authors still need to get paid, whether or not they do the manga as a hobby, side line or main source of income.

Pirates will also never pay for digital good.

Good luck

They buy the scans so it goes to the authors somewhat.

>b-but I want the good scans nobody asked for! Pay me already goy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>hard work
:^)

Just use Mangafox/here/stream/etc

If you steal,you steal

>we're providing a SERVICE
Maybe don't open with a phrase that's famously complete bullshit and the only actual meaning it has is "I want money" if you want any sort of sympathy.
There are hundreds of fans who would happily pick up your series for the right reason- sharing cool shit with other people- instead of your reason- profiting off of stolen work.

At least I know there isn't any graphite on the roof.

I mean, you know some anons are nice and would do things to help the community?
Or you can just wait for them to pop up on places like the sadpanda and go from there?
Things don't have to cost money if you know how to find your way around.

>Trusting a bunch of anonymous autists
Wouldn't recommend that

>It's all their hard work and they deserve to get paid. That's how capitalism works.
They have the license to distribute that work in that territory right? They've signed a contract with the original artists and writers.

Of course not, they don't deserve to get paid.
because that's how capitalism works

:^)

Gonna ban me again?

I don't even care if MD survives. I'm fine with the old days when you'd just download the manga and read it at your leisure on a toaster of a computer.

You're retarded.

That's no more ethical than piracy. They should be donating a raw percentage (a very vast one) to the original artists.

Literally no one is stopping them from getting paid.
They are only leaving because they want even more money but won't admit it so they came up with this "MD will become Fakku" shit to justify themselves.

>deserve to get paid
They'll deserve to get paid when they actually contact the authors and form legal agreements that permit them to profit off of the author's work.

>:^)
Fuck off MD commie paid shills.

Profiting off someone else's work unathorized is also illegal in capitalism

Read on mangarock then. No delays there.

>implying the guy in charge of a site that pulled most of its content from MK thinks there's a point trying to stop scraping
Last time I looked you could literally right click and save image.

You will never actually get all the content a japanese buyer would. A lot of times publishers will leave out drama CDs and won't even sub the ads that feature the anime characters.

Actually, there's a second discord eurofag guy that scans mags for free as long as you're consistent and do an "okay" job.

I hate Kirei Cake because he fucking censors the tits yet scanlates so many ecchi series.

Do i need to use Manganelo? wtf

Attached: Weird.png (112x112, 33K)

you guys think Holo will allow me to release chapters under "Greedy Jew Scanlations" where my credit page is filled with indirect shittalking?

Oh so you are that retard.
Nevermind then, I already know there is no point in arguing with your autistic shill ass.

They do however block certain series if you don't use a VPN (fuck off mobile cunts) and that censoring shit that was brought up a couple months ago

Yes I'm aware the delay makes the reader need to use another platform, that's my point. You can answer the question now.

Fun fact, not all readers donate. You get like $10 in a year.

I mean they allow this guy
mangadex.org/group/7590

The only donation he needs is one bullet to put her out of her misery.

>Your fanbase most likely hates you
Why would they care, they just see their fanbase as customers.
>you can't make profit out of it without risk being sued.
People gamble all the time, doing this shit is way more safe than gambling.

You get $10, you better be wiring $9 to the creator.

mangadex isn't your boss. the fact that they can even enter into the equation of whether or not you should do something is kind of disgusting.

Merchandising using others efforts?

JB team member here. All of our money goes to the process of translating. While it's true that not all of the money spent is on the magazines themselves, the left over cash is spent on hot pockets, mountain dew, chicken tendies, and shota scat doujins, all of which are vital to the translation process.

Sure, but you shouldn't be surprised when you account named "niggerjewkike1337" gets deleted.

>Scanslator here.
I hope you are a comrade who does it for free.

I started it because I enjoyed the series.
It also helped me learn and develop my skillset.
But the returns are diminishing, and ultimately it's become another reminder that people are awful.

It would be unironically better if this is what JB admitted to doing than trying to uphold this holier-than-thou bullshit. At least they would be honest about something for once.

With paypal fees and such, he'd only get $5. Which is the same amount as per volume, so I'm already paid.

Hang on, doesn't JB mostly scanlate officially licensed and translated shit like jump? How the fuck can you justify being that money hungry when someone could just pay for the officially licensed version anyway. You're just a pirate at that point, except people pay you to do it.

Attached: 1545434186718.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Who is JB

Kek

I just point people at CDJapan and tell them to buy the raws.

>comrade
>>>>reddit

Can someone explain to me how mangadex "going fakku" would somehow be bad? The biggest problem with fakku isn't the fact its paywall, its that its owned by jacob and daiz. Basically the only reason people don't like it, which is a really good reason, is that they don't like either because they are pieces of shit and massive liars. If the site went legit and actually gave money to the manga authors I can't see how it'd be bad in anyway. Authors get money, more high quality scans and a larger amount of things get tl'd as well.

Attached: c6696b7841ffc8e910760ab56f32c225.jpg (1020x1303, 600K)

By putting their shitty logo on a cheap mousepad? How is that any worse than just accepting a donation but giving nothing for it? Do you think people really want those mousepads or something?

They managed to scam some retards into it with their lies and now they're angry that most people see through it because it's threatening the gravy train.

Why ruin a good shota with scat?
Really?

Not that user, but I am one of those as well. And I'll keep doing it, because at the end of the day I love all you chucklefucks and degenerates. Do you love me? Probably not, but I do what I want because I can.

>go to shit like kissmanga
Why is Kissmanga so hated. I never got that but never visited that site ether, care to explai?

>when someone could just pay for the officially licensed version anyway
The best part is that MangaPlus is FREE.

>You're just a pirate at that point
All scanlation is piracy.

kek

The ammount of retards who don't seem to realize that MD isn't Yea Forums and they can't get away with the same shit there is amusing.
Like, how fucking hard is it to understand that you won't be allowed to say "fuck all niggers and kill all muslims" in a site that needs to be normie-friendly and is filled with ledditors.
Why do you even have the need to do that shit outside of this place? Are you people really that autistic?

uber/lyft aint even that expensive. I took a lyft to work the other day when I was too blazed to drive and it was only like 18 bucks with tip

I actually get whatever the japanese buyer, because I live in a town in saitama japan right now. In my spare time scan magazines, sometime rip JAV cds and audio dramas. Then these scans are sent to my friends in USA and that one strange guy in Dubai(I suspect a prince, because he pays USDs).

It's true that English buyers never get everything that we get in Japan. Because there's no guarantee in feasibility studies for English localization pubs that the people abroad will buy the stupid amount of extra things that supplement the manga itself.

>But the returns are diminishing, and ultimately it's become another reminder that people are awful.
In what way?
You started it because you enjoyed the series and you got to share that series with others who hopefully went on to spread word or buy the creator's products right?
Diminishing returns because you no longer enjoy the series you translate or what exactly? How are people reminding you that they are awful? How are you interacting with them?

Is it insiders who you get your raws from or something else? Please tell us more.

Worse, that shit gets released FREE (Manga+) if they just wait like two days or some shit. I'm pretty sure it's the reason why their most recent releases are all gookshit. They want to go legit.

B-b-but they provide chapters days before the official release! Please give them your money so you can enjoy these chapters earlier.

Visit the site then. Don't forget to turn your uBlock first.

>paywalling porn
LMAO good luck with that

There ain't no fees on that direct transfer user. Cut your shit and give the guy your bank details, and remember to tell him that that's his cut for you illegally distributing translations of his series.

People aren't saints in real life user. Your chinese cartoons may have given you the wrong impression given how long you've been leeching but even piracy is essentially a ghetto black market, just that it's paid for in ad money and donations.

People like Hox are essentially a dying breed that only came about because anime/manga at the time wasn't popularized and there was a need for it. Now everything is being licensed up the ass and scanlated assembly line style so almost nobody cares about quality, cause who cares if these silly caveman drawings end up looking like shit for prosperity? You got money for it and you didn't have to work hard at all. Whether it's official scanlations or fan scanlations, it's all the same garbage with no soul outside of a few outliers.

It's one of the most ad infested sites in existence and some months ago they started banning anyone that used an adblocker from the site (you can get around this nowadays)

Don't mind the nigger who started this chain, he just wants another angle to bash Mangadex "muh censorship and shit"

How'd people recognize that logo or even mangadex as a whole? That's right, scanlators.

The issue is wasn't it created by someone from /g/ in the first place?
I thought it was born out of the ashes of Batoto by some anons. But if it was really just a ledditshit factory, then I guess I've been bamboozled.

Also they scanlate literally the most popular series on the planet so I doubt they need any donation money in the first place

Fuck me, why don't Yea Forums scanlators snipe their stuff then?
Or are they sniping them already? I don't read WSJ stuff so I wouldn't know.

It's more that they probably make more than you, or at least certain members that hold real power in their groups do. One or two might be an exception, but it's clearly a trend so there's no way it's not easy money.

Because its a shitty rehoster that downsizes and compresses everything? You are literally reading garbage. It's basically the same as going to a stream site to watch a deadfish reencode that the stream site reencoded again to a lower resolution. Literally every aggregator site does this

>I love to visit their site to read Eden Zero and other obscure series
Why would you do this to yourself? It has official translations. Even if you don't want to pay for it, just visit one of weekly threads with ripped scans.

whoa buddy, I'm taking a huge risk here in distributing this pirated content and I'm working hard to do it. Could you throw a donation my way to make the risk worth it?

>Yea Forums stood with the big jew explicitly saying he wants to go legit over siding with the real workers

Yea Forums have reached peak millennial. I bet you guys watched Marvel movies too and supports big corporations while repping the #ResistTrump t-shirts in the streets.

Attached: serval-chan looks down at you.jpg (1200x848, 78K)

Nah /g/ is entirely against centralization(which is what sites like batoto and magadex are), mangadex is by the doki fansub/scanlators

Plenty do, but these groups get their shills to go ham and shit our home up.

>All scanlation is piracy.
Yeah obviously but most people do it because no official version exists (or they're really shit). You can't cry about needing to support your poor overworked scanlators financially when people have an avenue to just buy an official english release and support the author directly instead.

Shit like this is why I have like 5 adblocks. You're not getting a single cent from me you fucks.

Attached: 1316294845845.jpg (426x590, 154K)

I'm from a different country so fees sadly included. Why would I give him my bank info?

Entirety of WSJ is translated officially and released for free every Sunday. There's no point.

Reminder that Jaimini plans on going legit too hence this jewery happening. All their new releases are gookshit and going by Meraki and Hatigarm's experience, this is where they can try their luck in getting commissions and shit.

Ahhhh, okay. I was wondering, because it just seemed too organized to be something solely user in the first place, but I went along with it thinking good times were coming.

That was a crock of shit.

Your argument basically boils down to "mangadex should not receive outside money" then, and has nothing at all to do with mousepads.

You guys are cool , No drama, shit delays and bullsht

But I'm shitting on both of them though
>real workers
Never mind, have a (You)

>the real workers
The real workers are working on the manga, drafting plot points, story boards and inking their work.

It doesn't matter who made it, any platform seeking to reach a wide audience needs to at least pretend to be PC or whatever you want to call it so the normies don't go apeshit.
Anyone who isn't retarded would realize that and keep their shit here but instead you see some faggot going all out and getting banned all the time.
So far the only one who mostly gets away with it is Rapeman.

Nah, it's mostly mangadex faggot mods debunking. It's obvious as fuck. They're doing a great job on reddit too.

(You)

>Yea Forums stood with the big jew explicitly saying he wants to go legit over siding with the real workers
Nice try JB. Anyone with over double-digit IQ can easily see that the "going legit" concerns are just scanlators falsely trying to create a boogeyman of the possibility of another Fakku/CR happening to garner support for their side.

Sites like them don't give a fuck about anyone, be it the reader, the scanlator, or the author. They're full on for profit pirates.

You don't spend money on doujins and shit to support artists you like? There is a lot of buyfags on Yea Forums who are willing to dump money on porn if it meant getting them in high quality and it supportes their favourite artists. No one cares about dumb 12 year olds who live in their fantasy fuck everything i only pirate we le epic user legion

and this guy apparently mangadex.org/group/7590

You can tank the fees mate, surely. You're happy to accept donations for distributing their work but you won't tell him why you'd be giving him the money?

Sounds a bit like you're just more than a bit of a bootlegger at this point. I'd be okay with you going to jail, just sad that our hard working taxes would have to pay for you to be there.

This whole situation has nothing to do with mousepads but the ones selling it.

But why do we have to cater to normies?
Plenty of works are niche and fun. Let the normies have their normieshit series and let us have our stuff.

I'm not a /pol/tard, but fuck the PC bullshit. If people wanna post lewds or offensive shit, who cares? MD was supposedly run by donations, so it's not like they'd have to worry about advertisers or shit like that.

>over siding with the real workers
But I do by importing shit from Japan?

Because the MD staff clearly want to make it a popular site, not a niche place for anons.

The /g/ people made some other site which I forget the name of when Batoto died
Yea Forumsnons were all like "IT'S MANGADEX VS THIS SITE, LET'S ALL USE THIS SITE BECAUSE MANGADEX IS RUN BY FAGGOTS" but we know how that turned out

hell they allow this fucking banner: mangadex.org/group/303

But then again they did pull a chapter because of rude pic related credits so who knows.

Attached: credits.gif (764x946, 408K)

Fakku going legit also killed all chances of many things ever getting a translation. I even recall a tank that was completely translated but not edited got deleted and was never released. We're never getting that shit. Even now they're sitting on thousands of untranslated chapters from all the magazines they licensed that will never get translations since they're old and that no one will touch since they're afraid of getting DMCAed.

Attached: 1555408823033.jpg (600x456, 29K)

Literally stealing magazines before they're released. This also deserves payment and they have the moral highground.

Holo thinking he could ever successfully go legit is retarded. People like you who actually fell for JB's bullshit excuse for pulling his greedy powerplay are ten times as retarded. They picked the most obvious boogeyman and you fell for it.

It's at time like this that I really appreciate TLanon and TSanon doing Yuuna and Kimetsu. Drama free with consistent quality than viz

Out of all the going legit sites, I'd swear only Wuxia World does it right. If only it could extend to nip shit.

The only thing I remember about it was a poll deciding the name

IIRC it was only because the shooting was too recent? Hence it being pulled.
>moehamed
fuck

Yeah but my original point was that comparing delays to mousepads makes no sense. You're going off track.

I'm in MD Discord server right now and it's confirmed that they're shilling hard in this thread.

JB is in the right here, don't believe the shills.

Attached: file.png (505x690, 192K)

No, I'm just saying that paywalling porn is a retarded idea from a business perspective . There's a reason none of the big porn sites have hard paywalls (pornhub for example has it only if you want HD videos and no ads).

If we are talking about adds I only have problems with RockManga. Ridiculous adds while reading the manga or this orange stripe. It's really obnoxious. Kissmanga is not able to recognize ghostery so I never had any issues there.

What do they do right?

>That's how capitalism works
except that's not how it works, you dingus.

I guess I'll buy a few copies of his manga.
Why are you in this thread then? That means you also read mangadex. That makes you part of it. Stop being such a saint.

>because the shooting was too recent
yeah but pulling something cause '2soonbro' is still pulling because of butthurt, though legit surprised they allow that banner still

>JB is in the right here
Fuck off, JBshill.

Ouch, I gotcha.
Well, epeen rules the day it seems.

I think I bought too much into that shit. I'm still not a fan of MD's overall structure and staff, but fuck those patreon groups and their shit.

Yep, they are the goodest of anons.

So it's a few anons with JB and MD shills duking it out. I kinda figured that'd happen the longer this thread got.

scratch that, TLanon's daily misadventures is drama-worthy

i found an MD discord tranny shill

JB isn't in the right but neither are MD. They're both greedy jews.

Fuck off, MD shill.

Notice how arguments in this thread all look like ones from Discord server? That's because MD shills are the ones defending them.

Attached: file.png (592x735, 143K)

I agree, anons side with JB, only shills from Mangadex are arguing against JB which is clear from the screenshot from Discord

Its retarded until you realize there is a sizable industry for it in the east and west. No one is going to pay for videos but a lot of people will pay for stuff from their favourite artists as a mean to support them to produce more.

I agree user, it's very clear that it's only shills from Mangadex. Pretty sure they coordinated some shilling as you can see from their Discord. Good screenshot you got there, hopefully you don't get banned. Plain as day that no one supports Mangadex and that anons here are pro-scans group

Just because MD is a bunch of faggots doesn't mean that cocksuckers from JB are right in any sense. Fuck JB and fuck you, retarded shill.

Black market is also capitalism.

>mangadex.org/group/303
>mangadex.org/group/7590
So Yea Forumsnons are welcomed. That's nice

>Why are you in this thread then? That means you also read mangadex.
I'm on Yea Forums, some retards dragged this drama in. I don't read mangadex and I don't believe in streaming sites for comics of any kind.
>That makes you part of it. Stop being such a saint.
I can be a saint, because I'm not part of this and I have the right to voice my opinion.

I'm just here because I found it funny that people are breaking the law and taking the moral high ground over it. It's interesting to see people try and justify what they are doing and that they are willing to go so far as calling random anons on Yea Forums shills.

What's all this talk about Justin Bieber and Michael Douglas anyway
That ain't Yea Forums

t. Mangadex shill from Discord, how are you gonna go about "retarded shill" when you can see this screenshot of Mangadex shills' coordinated shilling?

You can just look at their business model and how they confront jews like Qidian. Aside from their ugly English book covers that turns everything into Harry Potter there isn't much to criticize cause everything broken can be fixed. Even their translators are usually ask their readers to decide their payment/vip model and non-payers only lose out on being slower a few chapters.

Oh and of course, they contribute part of their revenue to the author and even create real books after they finish translating a whole series and polish it up.

>coordinating raid from discord
mangadex is working overtime to shill for their side

Nothing, just Mangadex shills trying to take a moral highground but it's glaringly obvious

There are no delays everywhere aside from mangadex. Why should it be a special snowflake. While if you buy a crappy mousepad because you were reading your favorite series or if you're an idiot that thought mangadex does those all those series is a different case. Why should I buy mousepads in the first place?

>how are you gonna go about "retarded shill"
Only shills can defend fucking JB. Both sides of this are fucking garbage. If you're siding with those faggots, you're a retarded shill.

I meant it was "a few anons, JB shills, and MD shills". I know we are just sitting here laughing at these retards essentially saying they are in the right when they are so wrong.

You mean "Pro-scan groups that aren't hideous moneygrubbing jews", then yes, I agree with you.

Why wouldn't you want to support scan groups who provide you with this service through their hard work while Mangadex profits off of it? Nice coordinated shilling from Discord

Novelupdates for manga when?

>You're not part of this. I don't read mangadex
Why are you here then? Run along, kiddo. The adults are talking.

It's called MangaUpdates

Even if Mangadex is actually shilling themselves, what the fuck am I as a one-man TLer supposed to do?

Attached: 1555510468224.jpg (1400x2100, 1.23M)

>Why wouldn't you want to support scan groups who provide you with this service through their hard work
So, you ARE a fucking shill.

It's not relevant to you. Continue the good work and let everyone read it from wherever they want to.

>literally stealing stuff
>please gib money for our hard work XD
Fucking retards. And fuck you mangadex for "respecting" these retards.
I'm glad i can read moonrune.

Give your work to JB or Meraki instead. They will make sure you are properly compensated for your efforts.

>that gun
The /k/ in me is screaming a little.
What the fuck? Is it's slide locked back or does it have some funky unsupported barrel extension?
Reeeee

Fuck I miss the days back when Mangaupdates had links to the scanalators websites.

Attached: 1511551130230.png (650x773, 47K)

I don't give a fuck about MD getting special treatment, what I'm telling you is the delay causes the scanlator's readership an inconvenience because their readership is using MD. That's it. Obviously they don't care for their MD readership anyway because, as you can see, they pulled their work off of it.
>While if you buy a crappy mousepad because you were reading your favorite series or if you're an idiot that thought mangadex does those all those series is a different case. Why should I buy mousepads in the first place?
I'm sorry but I genuinely cannot parse this.

>Why am I on Yea Forums
gee user, I've been trying to answer that shit for over ten years.

This boring meta thread was here and it's as simple as that. If you don't like people entering a thread then I'd suggest you become a member of the Yea Forums moderation team and delete the offending threads as soon as possible.

Why not work for other groups that do it for free? That's the ultimate satisfaction. None of this paid cocksucking bullshit.

>compensation
Now I'm offended

It doesn't have links.

github.com/loadletter/mangaupdates-urlfix

Create a website and a Patreon so you can be properly compensated for your hard work. You can even contact JB or Meraki so you can collaborate making it easier for you while still getting paid for it. Why wouldn't you want to get paid? What is this, a hobby?

>what the fuck am I as a one-man TLer supposed to do?
I don't know user, I can teach you how to shave if you really need it but I'm not your dad. We're not responsible for you and I'd take that stance in a court of law.

You can... er, google them, you know?
It's not that hard.

But does it add links to the chapters?

New thread when????

I can't tell if you are being ironic or a legit shill. That's how well-crafted that statement is.

>What is this, a hobby?
...Yes?

It's annoying.

I was thinking ironic cause the last line is fucking hilarious

>$95 for two fucking magazines
>"""early raws"""
Just admit you steal them off the backs of trucks already.

The chapters have a link next them telling you who translated it and that adds links to their pages to their sites. Mangaupdates is still completly functional and the same as it always was you just need that addon to have the scanlator sites added to their pages

But it's inconvenient and readers care mostly about convenience. Call them lazy all you want but it doesn't change the fact that most people are going to drop a series if they have to go through extra hurdles to enjoy what they want.

Just continue doing what you want. If MD really does go the jewcob way just drop their ass and go to the next aggregator that will pop up.

I'm a scan group who provides you with hard work and I don't ask for money to compete with official English simulpubbing, unlike JB.

Discord coordinated attacks are still continuing, I predict that more threads bashing hardworking scanlators will pop up.

Attached: file.png (450x620, 87K)

>check mangadex discord
>blue roles are "group leader"
so, also hardworking scanlators? fun fact, most of us don't take donations.

If you really cared about convenience, you'd just pay the tolls and read shit as it came.
You guys don't care about convenience, y'all just lazy. It's not hard, you are already on a computer... unless you are phoneposters, then suck a dick and get on a real PC.

put me in the screencap chief

Attached: 1549916151993.png (1000x1000, 586K)

fuckmangadex.org

They aren't any different from greedy kikes from MD, they took the bribe and betrayed us all. Remember their groups and never give them clicks.

>you don't care about convenience, ya'll just lazy
what the fuck. also isn't that the point? it IS literally easier to use mangadex than to use the legit, official, paid-for version.

Any way to move my reading list from MD to manga updates?

What the fuck are you doing not sleeping at 4.30 in the morning

...just fucking use your fingers and google stuff you twat.

all of you tranny niggers enjoy your jail time.
local police have arrested the chinese monkeys stealing from delivery trucks and Shueisha will be suing scanlators that have a patreon within the year.

I agree, they are just bribed by Mangadex to keep shilling for them. They are both evil scummy group and when JB and friends were about to get kicked out because they don't want to agree to Mangadex and their scummy ways, they just left beforehand and revealed Mangadex evil ways. Now these bribed scanlator shills are now going to refute my argument with inane bullshit

>that have a patreon
Cool, so I'm safe. I'm not dumb enough to beg for money like a pleb for literally free shit.

I fucking hope so.

t. discordnigger

>"going legit" concerns is just boogeyman

Have you tried reading through the OP?

Not sure how paying for something relates to convenience at all here. I'll still have to use Mangaupdates to keep track of what's being released and have to tune into 20 different scanlator sites on a daily basis, which is anything but convenient compared to Mangadex serving as a one-click hub for everything.
Not even a MD shill. Literally just stating obvious facts that scanlators don't want to acknowledge for some reason.

>person says they want to go legit but don't want to kill the existing site library
Literally not Fakku and also literally not happening, ever, so I don't care.

Wow this became a mangadex shill thread. Great job BraveDude8 and Holo.

Honestly I have to thank all the posts with the word 'shill' in them for making this non-argument into an argument
It's been fun

Yes, and like anyone with a fucking brain, I also read through the thread and saw several posts of the admins debunking the scare and antiMDfags did nothing to further support their claims except trying to desperately target other avenues such as possibility of MD selling off IPs and shit which were also debunked.
So sorry I don't take these things at face value like you want most people to.

Well, would you guys like RSS feeds? I mean, I'd be more than happy to get that shit up for our group, but again is it worth it to make it if only one or two people are going to use it compared to the aggregator sites?

Don't forget my share if we became legit, Holo!

Neutral scanlator here. For the benefit of those curious, the blue tag is earned from uploading 10 chapters to Mangadex and enables access to this channel. Nothing much transpires here though it's largely pro-MD, but JB/Hatigarm/Meraki people are present too.

Attached: Discord_2019-06-12 163343 .png (965x50, 10K)

>became
Yea Forums doesn't like centralised manga sites for Redditors, but it likes greedy Jewish scanlators even less.

Thank your guys who defended your anti-mangadex posts too! It wasn't easy you know.

Yes, I am Holo. So what if I'm on Yea Forums defending my website? Does that debunk anything I say just because I'm protecting my own? Come at me, niggers. Also feel free to ask me anything since this is a rare opportunity.

My share, you mean, faker.

Join the MD discord