What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: il_fullxfull_689495039_kdxq.jpg (854x156, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/187526443/#q187556524
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/185509048/#q185521983
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/184821137/#q184829775
imgur.com/gallery/o0IUJ
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/ondemand/video/2002336/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Style over substance doesn't work when you keep going back to the same style and drag it into the ground.

Darling in the Cuxx

Attached: lyssna_p_vr_grnsaksrock_631.png (322x340, 36K)

LWA wasn't half bad. Now kill la kill? I'll murder random people before anyone could force me to watch that again.

everything.

being this much of a faggot sjw

Everything they make is capeshit tier

>trigger
>wrong
ha

Attached: 159782349835.jpg (762x657, 134K)

>Muh aliens

Did anything go right?

Even Imaishi's become boring. I thought he was a one trick pony 10 years ago that I would eventually get tired of but instead he made klk which wasn't consummate with his gainax work at all and it's all been downhill since.

KLK is way better than LWA

Nothing

How much do I need to pay her to make that pose for me?

>189283995
(You) went wrong for not being able to enjoy fun things without being paranoid that your ideological counterparts on reddit, tumblr or twitter might like it.

>Darling in the Franxx
>Gridman SSS

nothing, theyre pretty darned basedola

Attached: 1551440230628.png (1163x1600, 1021K)

Pretty much nothing, Imaishi is extremely based and everything he makes is fun

Attached: 1544564135601.jpg (249x249, 13K)

Nothing

Imaishi is the only good director

>capeshit
>bad

Bones did capeshit with MHA too and that's good, japan likes it.

Suddenly aliens.
That only worked for Gurren Lagann

It's 2019 and they're still trying to make another gurren lagann. I like trigger, but I honestly can't understand what the fuck is their problem.

The problem is you're a dumbass who thinks a creative team exploring the same storytelling and stylistic themes they've been developing over their whole careers means they're actually just trying to recreate this one show over and over, and will reduce anything they make to fit that preconceived template

This hack.
Klk was terrible and the rest just try to copy him.
Unsurprisingly, Franxx was there only good show since Nishigori is not from Trigger.

Attached: 051cc5c47e19c6eae05d59d4b2517c8a21abf400_00.jpg (225x350, 19K)

Westaboos

Okay trigger, I'm sure it's a complete coincidence a movie about firefighting mechs has a protagonist that literally looks like Kamina without shading

Capeshit tier entertainment for capeshit tier brainlets. It's all one big puddle of shit.

Attached: 1559709334709.png (455x633, 204K)

Is this bizarro world?

Nothing. They just understand that the vast majority of anime watchers are teens so it's only logical for them to try to pander to those people with generic shonen-tier shows.

Lmao can even make a movie without copying someone

no

That's what they do, take other people's work and turn it into mindless drivel so brainlets can get into it

Attached: imaishi rip.gif (480x480, 3.81M)

Attached: tr.jpg (2162x2047, 964K)

With Promare being a failure, I bet they will go back to KLK or LWA, screencap this.

>fun

I hated them before they even existed.

Every single anime would be better if directed by Imaishi. Prove me wrong. You literally can't.

Attached: 45-1.jpg (380x408, 27K)

It wasn't, but they actually want to make a luluco sequel.

I think "one trick pony" is a good way of describing it. They've always been "WE'RE WACKY" with characters that aren't too deep (the occasional exception of course) with the same style of animation. Well it's not exactly the same, and I admit I do really like the art sometimes (when it's good), but the tone always feels the same. I know that's vague shit to say but it's the tone.

Kind of like how Miyazaki tackles such similar themes in his work that some of his films arguably blend together. Just my opinion of course.

You're triggered before you even know what trigger is?

Attached: 1555451405551.jpg (390x398, 24K)

He's literally joking about promare because concept looks familiar, he's bot accusing anyone you shit for brains.
Why trigger attracts so much falseflagging faggots?

Because studio war fags.

KLK and LWA were perfection tier but Franxx and Gridman were bloody awful.

Gridman was really good :)

Attached: Happy.jpg (1384x1964, 1.31M)

Your taste

>FranXX was a Trigger anime
The collective retardation of the place never ceases to amaze me. We finished crossing this bridge almost a year ago yet we still have faggots parroting blatant misinformation.

Attached: 1539586860907.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

Trigger is to blame, though, they were pushing really hard to promote their participation in the project.

>Trigger: hey mina-sans check out this cool project we've been invited to work on with A-1 studios, written and directed by Atsushi Nishigori
>Atsushi Nishigori: sets up joint production and funding while secretly only planning out 6 episodes worth of material and only writing 15 prior to starting the 24 episode production
Yes user. Definitly Trigger's fault, keep saying that.

Attached: Atsushi-Dono.jpg (1431x1898, 158K)

I honestly don't understand the surprise some of you have, Trigger was always pretty bad.

>trigger has no responsibility for a collaboration production it took part in
Ah yes, the eternal cope. Cope more friend!

Fuck off trigger shill

Not when none of their core staff were in charge of writing the series. They did their best to make the parts they worked on look good, but all the problems with Franxx stem from its writing, which Trigger was not involved in at all.

But I understand that this concept is far and above what the mind of a studiofag/anti-studiofag could ever comprehend.

>shill
Perfect buzzword to know your opinion is dumpster worthy.

>they're not responsible for anything
>y-you stupid studiofag
Cope more friend.

Oh no no no.

Attached: shit show.png (800x600, 195K)

Where's that one Russian(? or Chinese?) guy who makes shitposts in crude English about Trigger doesn't really exist/it's just a brandname by about 7 former Gainax animators etc?

they caused Kyoani to go bankrupt

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/187526443/#q187556524
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/185509048/#q185521983
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/184821137/#q184829775

Dayum son.

No they didn't, BUT! The KA fan cult likes to talk about how they aren't beholden to any of dem eebul publishers and assume all rewards...as well as all risks. And KA just had three net losses in a row.

Wonder what their balance sheet looks like now.

What will Trigger do with the anus's former buildings after buying them out?

Perfect, you have no information to back up what you're saying and very clearly shiposting. Neither Nishigori or Hayashi work for Trigger and neither are ever hired to write and direct for shows they produce. Try harder next time retard.

Nothing? KLK was fun, but should've been 13ep. InouBattle is not original, they did their part just fine. NS was pretty good. Luluco was fine as meta show. LWA tv also should've been only 13ep, the majority of the filler episodes were pretty damn boring. DITF is mostly Nishigori. Gridman is not an original show, Trigger made good job with it, disregarding kinda scummy things related to Obari. It's still better than majority of the studios, but definitely not best and not even in top 5, despite me being imaishifag.

Some totally non-biased non-studiowarriors who were totally qualified economists claimed Shaft was going under based on 3 flops and some guys leaving, so...soon?

Nothing, really.

Yes, and they overplayed their involvement because they wanted to get free advertising, their plastered their logo on everything Franxx related and it backfired horribly.

Style is substance.

Literally nothing, they're based as ever.

Attached: 1559701979464.jpg (773x550, 67K)

Right. A company would want to advertise itself and products it is working on because as well as being contracted to work on it they will also be getting paid more of it gains more popularity. What better way to do that than let their fans know they are involved? Anybody going in expecting Imaishi or Yoshinari to be at the helm would be a moron for not doing actual research, production information is so simple to access now, from the get go it was very apparent they were doing storyboards, key animation and a lot of footwork. Key creative roles were being taken on by independents, little did they know the bloated pigman running the project would start winging it half way through and crash it into the ground. Are you trying to say a company should be shamed for advertising? That's so ridiculously asinine I hope I'm misunderstanding you.

It backfired in the sense that retards who can't be assed to do any research before spouting half-baked opinions are going to maintain their own misconceptions but who gives a fuck what those people think anyways?

>Nishigori is not from Trigger.
t. tranny franxx shitter.

He's not. He's a talented key animator who has done work for some of their finale's and had worked extensively with Gainax but he's part of the squad who went to A-1 during Gainax's prolonged explosion. He should have stuck to making Idolshit for them.

>LWA are perfection
Literally the turning point when Trigger goes from okay to shit

Nothing

Cope harder friend.

Attached: 1531024963153.jpg (1440x810, 830K)

Damn GRIDMAN was in December, No Trigger TV show for half a year, What's happening.

Attached: 1556176830251.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

>durrrr their name is in the credits dat means dey wrote it
You lost a few hours ago. Get back up and I'll put you down again.

Attached: 1525652010305.gif (392x360, 805K)

Promare happened, hopefully its worth it. Also hopefully Yoshinari has been working on something super secretly.

I never said they wrote it. Are strawmans your favorite way of coping?

Attached: 1496028067889.jpg (450x533, 148K)

They killed my wife.

That's the basis of the argument here. Franxx was bad because the writing was bad. Trigger's staff had no hand in writing it, they were simply there to do some animation and storyboarding. The responsibility was on the show runners to deliver a competent script, which they didn't end up doing. Regardless the animation staff at both studios followed through on what they were contracted to do. I guess you're just back pedalling because you're too stupid to follow a short string of posts.

Let's take a look at Trigger's track record
>KLK
Carried by waifuism
>LWA
Carried by waifuism
>DitF
Carried by waifuism
>GRIDMAN
Carried by waifuism
Trigger is proof as long as you put out pretty drawings of girls nothing else matters.

It was never the basis of the argument and I never mentioned any of it on my side of the reply chain.
I'm gonna have to take this as a positive answer to my question.

Cope some more friend.

Attached: 1560359751161.jpg (1199x790, 308K)

But now Promare and its two main males are popular.

Their popularity is because it's bootleg Kamina

>>KLK
>Carried by waifuism
Retard

Nothing went wrong, they're just shit.

Conveniently leaving your ryuko reaction image at home, faggot?

>It was never the basis of the argument
Yes it was. Their staff not being in any lead creative roles is how I can say they had nothing to do with how bad the show turned out. Posting yet another place their name was tagged in a promo doesn't change that. The staff is on record saying the director began winging it in the second cour, the director himself is on record saying he began winging it in the second cour, only fully planning out the first 6 episodes prior to starting the production. That Director being Atsushi Nishigori who is not trigger staff aided by fellow series composer Naotaka Hayashi who is also not a Trigger staff. Doesn't matter how hard you push your bullshit you are still wrong

You really want me to take your strawman huh bucko?
Not happening, cope again. tl;dr by the way

Attached: 1471666756386.gif (544x384, 393K)

Not always

Attached: D8xRf_FU8AAauUM.jpg (700x700, 79K)

>You really want me to take your strawman huh bucko?
You can't because you still have nothing to back up what you're saying and you're slowly resorting to vomiting out as many patronizing terms as you can because you know you lost. I can keep pointing out how wrong you are all day.

More please. More.

Attached: 1437168678238.gif (300x316, 1.53M)

I saw a picture of Lio on twitter this morning in a black tanktop and doing a slutty pose but I forgot to save it.

>cope
I fucking hate summer.

Attached: 1362bce93e1aa2590826941cd9eaba8c.jpg (1000x814, 84K)

Yes, that

they opened a kickstarter for people that wanted more klk and ttgl and in return gave us a bunch of CGI shit

Good for you. You can choose to act in any way you want on this site and you choose to embarrass yourself.

Attached: 1523294530475.jpg (789x756, 114K)

Promare is their best looking work yet, though.

i remember reading a couple years back trigger expressed some interest in doing the long awaited s2 of panty and stocking but mostly said that getting a prod committee to green light it wss unlikely. this seemed to suggest though that there wouldn't necessarily be any issues with rights/ownership which seemed odd, gainax still mostly owns the IP doesnt it? even if theyre doing jackshit these days kek

What shithole does that one come from? I have a hard time keeping track of all the bait terms teens are throwing around now.

>people that wanted more klk
literally who?

Pretty sure Promare was well received and made good dosh chum

fpbp

Making good dosh, anyway. It made a bit over 2 million bucks on its first two weeks and is steadily making more through word of mouth.

never finishing medaka box

what he says

Attached: i fap to this.jpg (488x512, 50K)

>"Franxx was there only good show"
>Franxx
>Good

Gainax created a sister studio in Fukushima for some business purposes a few years back, only to let that studio completely walk away and become Gaina. Which besides namesake they have nothing to do with whatever remains of Gainax, but when Gaina walked away they also allegedly walked away with some IP's. Theres been rumors that they have the rights to produce Top wo Narae 3 and Uru in Blue.

So no I don't beleive getting the rights to make PSG2 would be hard if Imaishi actually tried.

But they’re carried by Lio though.

well if its true that theres more luluco planned it would be fucking fantastic to get cameos from panty and stocking but more importantly also from scanty and kneesocks

Tattun hasn't come around in a year. This place literally turns into reddit each time he does and skews this boards opinion favorably towards Trigger each time he does.
imgur.com/gallery/o0IUJ
They're a mediocre studio that works off of hype and choose style over substance each and every time since their target audience is redditors and soiboys.

I haven't heard of any actual plan to make more Luluco, just Imaishi saying that he wants to do it. If you wanted to see any PSG characters in that, they'd definitly have to produce season 2 before that new season of Luluco for that to happen. You'd be far more likely to some of the new LWA characters or ones from Promare. Fuck I bet even FranXX or Gridman would even be more likely than PSG at this point (unfortunately).

>It backfired in the sense that retards who can't be assed to do any research before spouting half-baked opinions are going to maintain their own misconceptions
Yes that's the point you retard. Trigger had a panel where they said one of their key objectives was advertising their studio more, so they started promoting very aggresively their colaborations. Even if their involvement was minimal, now their name is permanently attached to a shitty show because they made a gamble (that it could be a success) and lost. I hope they learnt their lesson and from now on will focus on promoting only projects were they have full control of the quality.

Literally all of them are wrong you retard

I'm glad you stopped, you were only a huge embarrassment

6 months is a year?

>soiboys
>people who hate trigger are crossboarders
Yeah the only studio that acknowledges the existence of this shithole or its relavence to western anime discourse sure does turn this place into reddit whenever their staff comes here for Q&A. Back to your shit board Yea Forumsermin.

Based Lio is saving Trigger right now

Attached: IMG_20190528_071747.jpg (826x1000, 94K)

He's a waifu

husbando*

bbbut psg is only 9 years old...i-it hasnt even been a full decade yet! ;_;

Prove it yurifag

>now their name is permanently attached to a shitty show because they made a gamble
But again anybody who holds this opinion is not somebody who should be taken seriously. Any avid fans (I.e. people who are going to spend money) will do their research. Just because you have a bunch of western teenagers spouting memes doesn't mean much when they are never going to spend money on the industry anyways besides through their parent's Netflix accounts and CR. I have faith in the unraveled autism of the Japs that they'd know better. Promare's supposed success would speak volumes to that.
>I hope they learnt their lesson and from now on will focus on promoting only projects were they have full control of the quality.
They did I guess. They didn't really talk about the work they did on Boogiepop with Madhouse. They entirely produced the best looking episode of the show while doing support work on other parts. Barely anybody knew about that, but I don't think that many people even watched Boogiepop.

What episode of Boogiepop?

I know. But unless they were using a cameo in a new Luluco season as an announcement or teaser that PSG2 is coming, the only way I'd see them making a cameo is if PSG2 had already been produced by Trigger.

I was a Trigger-fag for a long time but... Honestly, the trailer for Promare looks SO fucking derivative. One trick pony bullshit. They're just pulling literally every play they have out of their playbook, rehashing it, throwing every ingredient in the kitchen into the pot and calling it Promare.

I think it was 16. The one where a giant dinosaur monster attacks the Moon Temple building.

Screencap this post for the next time someone says "all triggerniggers are feelthy Yea Forumsermin crossboarders!one"

>They didn't really talk about the work they did on Boogiepop with Madhouse.
The LWA director posted about it on twitter I think

Attached: 1552665995031.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>decries redditors
>links to imgur in his own post

Not a self-aware person

japan liking it is most always a sign its dogshit

From what I've heard, Promare is basically supposed to be the culmination of all of Imaishi's past works, with the classic Trigger formula being fine-tuned and perfected. So, you're not exactly wrong, but I don't view it as a bad thing necessarily. Also, I frankly don't think the trailers do it justice; I saw some extended footage in an NHK broadcast and it honestly looks SO much better.

Nothing
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/ondemand/video/2002336/

as incredibly unrealistic as that is, it would be fucking hype
>miss trigger luluco out on patrol in after credits
>hears report of ruckus in sector of space between heaven and hell
>arrives and announces the troublemakers are under arrest for space purgatory crimes or something
>its panty and stocking fighting scanty and kneesocks again
>to be continued in PSG season 2

trigger is for dumb niggers

>hey moooom look I posted it again

Imagine Panty & Stocking with Luluco, Midori, Nova-kun and Over Justice as main/recurring characters

shut the fuck up trigger nigger, go suck Nishigori's sweaty cock

I want to see more cravats in anime

Pandering to ironic weebs on the West.

As long as the boogeyman card is played with some actual grounds to go on it's fine. Using the misspelling of a complete cancer term is proof enough to know where they come from.

>chief overjustice likes scanty and kneesocks a lot because he thinks their RUUUURRUU means they are committed to justice

Well some people know about so I figured they'd have to say it somewhere. But that's a far cry from what they did with FranXX.

And I could be wrong, if i am somebody tell me. But I want to say pushing FranXX as a co-production so hard definitly seems far more like an A-1 marketing strategy than what Trigger might do. A-1 are masters of manufacturing hype.

Fuck yeah. Panty is dead though...

This

You guys did read the P&S doujin trigger made, right?

Fuck chinks

yeah it was too fuckin short and only had panty, brief, and nova
also while we're talking about psg anyone have recommendations for teddyloid/taku takahashi albums that are similar to the psg ost albums? fuckin listened to them like 5 times already in the past week

>is not somebody who should be taken seriously
How hard of a concept is for you that every opinion matters when you're trying to market your product? Do you think people that assume Trigger was in charge of Franxx is just a minority?

>MHA
>good
what fucking timeline have i slipped into in?

Honestly, as much as I think the people who keep parroting the "Franxx is a trigger show" point are retarded, this is true. It's simply a fact of life that most people are retards or too lazy to do any research.

Attached: studio beggar.png (1000x541, 904K)

3DCG

>replying twice to me
Fucking KEK you mad. I appreciate the laughter but no more (You)s are coming from me, Coper-san.

Attached: 1516416722134.gif (248x500, 410K)

Who are you?

Can't go wrong if nothing ever went right.

this

Failing to expand their brand recognition beyond Gainax and Imaishi, and continuing to dig in the rut they've made.

I was at Anime Expo last year and the Trigger staff said they stopped collaborating on the series after around episode 8 or 9, leaving it to A1, and returned for the series' final episode or two.

Attached: 1407548047230.png (494x750, 206K)

>and returned for the series' final episode or two.
I never heard this from any of the other sources at Anime Expo

I heard it during the live draw.
Could have been a mis-translation or something, Or could have been a misunderstanding in reference to a specific guy working on said episodes.

Regardless, I heard what I heard and I'm going with that.

Attached: 1487136405805.jpg (699x992, 220K)

holy shit, the first few episodes were the worst, almost made me drop the show, and the last one disappointed a lot of people.
now it all makes sense, trigger is such a mess it ruins everything it touches.

I heard Tattun say the same thing at Anime NYC.

Huh, because it sure doesn't look that way in the final two episodes, considering they looked like a rush job. And didn't Nishigori call Imaishi the night they finished the final episode? It's possible they were brought in for minor work because production was already on fire.

To be honest I never even watched Franxx because I thought episode one was fucking awful. I still showed up to trigger panels and stuff though, and I will again if they happen this year.
Hilarious that, despite trigger helping in the final episode, it was still a dumpster fire.

The only thing that makes me sad is that SSSS.Gridman is underrated. I wish Amemiya would do more Trigger shows.

Ambition without talent. Franxx was shit because of how much it sucked off 02 at the expense of writing a good mecha anime, from their attitude in interviews and the way the story played out it's blatantly obvious they were trying to create the next Asuka/Rei/[insert fad waifu template here] with her. Kill La Kill dragged on way too fucking long and the pacing took a nosedive in the second half, they took on 2 cour but would have left a better if they consolidated to one. The general trend of attempted boldness/novelty with failed execution makes for an insufferable fanbase that defends shit anime (basically kyoanifags under a different name).

Episode 23 is by far the worst looking episode of the show, if not the worst overall. Action was stiff and lifeless, coloring was shit, characters dying in clumsy stills. It was a trainwreck. I can only see Trigger working on it if they were called in very late.

>Franxx was shit because of how much it sucked off 02 at the expense of writing a good mecha anime, from their attitude in interviews and the way the story played out it's blatantly obvious they were trying to create the next Asuka/Rei/[insert fad waifu template here] with her.
Trigger had little to do with Franxx from a creative/writing standpoint.
>Kill La Kill dragged on way too fucking long and the pacing took a nosedive in the second half, they took on 2 cour but would have left a better if they consolidated to one
Template critique of KLK that is, as always, fucking wrong. KLK's pacing was perfect.

>KLK's pacing was perfect
triggerniggers breaking the boundaries of meathielding once more
for fuck's sake, it's just a brainless ecchi, why are you so obsessed with it that you can't admit even the most obvious flaws?

"KLK had bad pacing" is a blatantly incorrect statement concocted by contrarian dicksuckers such as yourself.

>triggerniggers are insecure teenagers never getting out of their safe space
what a surprise, i'm shocked.

>Do you think people that assume Trigger was in charge of Franxx is just a minority?
I think the people who care about the studios involved in general are a minority. And people who pin the blame on trigger are an even smaller minority, probably split between people who blame A-1. The ones who hate on trigger are just louder and more obnoxious. Hating on A-1 isn't as trendy nor does it generate as many (You)s. This kind of discussion only takes place on small communities like Yea Forums. Most of the people who watched Franxx most likely already forgot about it

But nobody hates Trigger for Franxx. They're hated for their own shows, which are all pure trash.

>claims Trigger's shows are pure trash
>proceeds to watch all of Trigger's shows
The (You) addiction is strong with this one.

He will. Gridman was underrated by the west because Tokusatsu is so foreign over here. It cleaned up in Japan which is far more important.

Hopefully
I really hope Kai Ikarashi gets to direct more too. Ep 9 was phenomenal.

He look, somebody else completely incapable of forming a coherent argument after being challenged once. That seems to be a reeeeeally common occurence in this thread. Almost is if people who make nebulous negative criticisms about an animation studio are people who don't think things through before trying to shit out an opinion.

>comes in a thread about how bad trigger is
>keeps spamming how a particular good non-trigger show is shit
based retard

Your bait game is weak, son.

who should I trust on this whole franxx business, a bunch of random trigger faggots on Yea Forums(nel) or every major anime related site?
gee, what a tough question

Attached: 1498700375277.png (750x750, 261K)

(you)

Go ahead and watch it. I fucking loved it for about 18 episodes, but the ending is what ruins it for a lot of people and I am one of those people.

This thread is a good training ground for newfags. The do's and don'ts of baiting, though so far its heavily skewed towards how not to bait.

you misunderstand me, I'm not talking about how good the show is. let's face it, it's pretty bad and everyone knows it.

nah, it's about it being a trigger show and only a couple of butthurt trigger fanboys desperately trying to convince people of otherwise

Attached: 1498886734759.jpg (626x720, 229K)

>it's about it being a trigger show and only a couple of butthurt trigger fanboys desperately trying to convince people of otherwise
If you have no substantial argument to back up that statement don't bother responding. If you do anyways, you admit you are full of shit.

Pandering to reddit.

here's an argument kiddo: the Franxx "Production" tab on every major anime related site - japanese or otherwise - and the credits of the show itself

good luck topping that

Attached: 1485611112996.png (567x458, 513K)

I know you're baiting, but can you produce any evidence that Trigger was involved in the writing or had any significant creative control over the show?

yeah, the credits of the show
you know, the part dedicated to letting everyone know who is involved in a production and the part that creators often fight over

don't be mad bruh, facts are facts. doesn't matter how hard you try to twist it bruh, at the end of the day it's a trigger/a-1 show

Too many original anime, they are going to fade into obscurity just like 3hz

I think you're misunderstanding what he's arguing. He arguing against the idea that Trigger had no involvement in the production. To put the blame all on Trigger is wrong, but to say that they didn't have any involvement is also wrong, even if none of it was major writing decisions. It is valid to say Franxx is a Trigger show, though one should be careful how they say it.

That doesn't change he's being a massive cunt about it.

Well yeah, obviously Trigger was involved in the production, but to get into a studio war argument over it is pants on head retarded. Franxx being bad is down to Nishigori being incompetent and in over his head.

>Gridman
>Not carried by JUSTICE

Attached: Tank fight for love and peace.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Ah yes the credits, the part you're referencing must be where it says "Written and Directed by: Studio Trigger"

Oh wait a minute. The credits never say that.

^ Pretty weak bait desu, don't reply user.

they should stop killing their characters

Aliens

Nobody ever came up with a proper argument against what I was saying this whole thread. Way to take the loss gracefully.

Nobody bothered replying to your strawman because it's a strawman you're trying very hard to force in order to pretend you're winning some online argument on Yea Forums. Because some people said your shit Ctrl+C Ctrl+V studio had responsibility on the disaster called DitF which is factually correct, mind you.

Pretty sad desu senpai, even sadder is you trying to sage a final post. Don't mind me for taking that from your life.

with your retarded console war bullshit

And you're sitting here monitoring the thread for hours making sure you have the last word, once again without having anything to back up your claims. I told you I could do this all day.