Would your waifu reciprocate your feelings if she really knew you? How would you get along?

Would your waifu reciprocate your feelings if she really knew you? How would you get along?

Attached: 1560313374012.png (639x390, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hx5aq0sDRRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, Yes

Attached: best girl 9.jpg (2560x1440, 1.37M)

I like to think so.

Attached: x480.png (374x400, 222K)

No she wouldn’t. Just like no real woman would give me the time of day.
For this reason I’m content to admire her from afar rather than be rejected or cucked by the perfect woman.

i don't see how a fictional woman who suddenly became real would see me on a different way than any other.

Attached: 1559399126915.png (1024x576, 731K)

She's probably think I was a pussy.

There's a good chance of that happening. We seem to have quite a few things in common. It would also depend on some other factors.

Attached: 1439389108225.png (761x720, 639K)

Anything worth devoting your life to is worth at least that much of a risk to try to obtain, isn't it? Besides, your waifu isn't supposed to be the 'perfect' woman in a general sense, just the perfect woman for you. I doubt you've come across anyone like that in your life otherwise you'd already be with them.

Instead of lamenting your life, you should use your waifu as motivation to work on it, there's no nobler cause for self-improvement than a 2D wife, as opposed to the worst possible cause, a real life woman

>real life woman

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 17K)

She would think I'm kimochiwarui

That's what he said. It's the worst possible cause.

I like to think I have a good grip on life, and I had no problems forming relationships with 3D women in the past, but no, her standards are just too impossibly high, no man would be good enough for her. The only person she likes is her sister, and that's only sometimes.

Attached: 1560316744161.jpg (480x358, 27K)

I dunno for sure, but I like liquor and I can cook pretty decent so I think I have a shot.

Attached: 1443253630794.jpg (1500x1065, 336K)

i cant understand why someone would waifu someone they can't see having a working relationship with. That seems more like a crush than anything.

Probably not, but who cares

It's an anime girl we admire and see as our ideal woman. What's wrong with that?

I dunno. I have a lot of flaws and shit I am not proud of. I try to live a good life but many mistakes I obsessed over. Maybe she will be understanding if she knew about me being abused as a kid.

>emoji
Fuck off.

Oh, like the Christian monks, who give up life for fear of life.

Are you kids?

I think it would be easier if I was a pretty mature-looking girl

We'd probably get along fine, but I don't know if she could ever fall in love with me the same way I have with her.

What if I want to be my waifu?

No. If a guy goes for a real life girl she can and will #metoo him to oblivion if he so much as looks at her the wrong way.

I imagine we'd get understand each other quite well and could become good friends but romance just wouldn't work with a Haibane, it would get in the way of the DoF.

Attached: 1552059436339.jpg (658x1024, 77K)

Only if you're ugly. They'd never dream of doing that to Chad

>Neymar is ugly
Wew

MAI WAIFU

What a fag.
Also it's not specified that she becomes real you retard.

>I can't understand why someone would have depression and deep-seated self esteem issues that prevent them from feeling like they deserve a functional and happy relationship even in their fantasies
get off this board

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 58K)

Aside from the language barrier, still a big nope.

Apparently is already time for summerfags.

Attached: 1537035869398.png (385x328, 99K)

JOKES ON YOU, I HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA AND MY WAIFU IS VERY REAL!

I know I'm crazy but please know that is a joke

Attached: best girl 20.jpg (330x280, 23K)

i win in my fantasies, so yeah i'll give it a shot. i'm holding a figurine i got of her from the buyfag thread as i'm typing this right now.

I mean you can do this with any girl, a waifu is supposed to be more than just that. Mine is to me anyway.

I'd like to think I'm fairly attractive (there are certainly girls irl who have been attracted to me). I also feel our personalities complement each other well; she's more bubbly while I'm more reserved, but we both take it easy for the most part and then throw ourselves at things we're truly passionate about.

That said, she explicitly does not care about the many people who hit on her or confess to her, as she only has eyes for her producer, the one she's slowly built a connection with. In the games the player IS her producer, but if I were to just be transported to her world she wouldn't give me the time of day.

Attached: kooriwo Producer:Miki.jpg (986x933, 162K)

I'd get at least as far as a phone number.

Attached: pina phone number .png (796x367, 119K)

so... rape and double suicide romeo/juliet style?

but how well do you understand microeconomics?

Attached: economics.png (924x445, 489K)

i'd like to think most people would rather just die than hurt their waifu like this.

Attached: DvtsEdlVsAMds2C.jpg large.jpg (230x238, 17K)

Yes my waifu would love me

Attached: 66906837_p0.jpg (1031x1450, 768K)

that would be a very sad and unfulfilling life. there's something cute about being together forever with your waifu even if it's as rotting corpses in the middle of the woods.

based beyond belief

>Anything worth devoting your life to is worth at least that much of a risk to try to obtain, isn't it?
user don't encourage kidnap and rape

>don't encourage kidnap and rape
woman, get out. none of the faggots in here have a chance of getting with a hot girl. i'm simply saying it like it is.

Attached: 36196dd517457195e254fb1648e666843f6ffea480b870dd437dfe43e1d21a6f.png (667x720, 134K)

She's super innocent and doesnt have a mean bone in her body so i like to think aslong as i'm super kind and devoted to her she'd one day come to love me in return.

Attached: __clefairy_and_lillie_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_peppedayo_ne__8faced1c9d3475483f26b6030e4b6c24.j (2000x2000, 342K)

Don't think so, really.
I mean, I used to have a pack of friends and it was always fun to meet and talk and whatever from time to time, but on a daily basis, putting up with one's shit all the time, nah, don't think anyone would. Even I'm tired of myself.

I don't know, and I feel it'd be delusional to just assume so. But, I can be hopeful. We're very much interested in similar/the same things, share worldviews, and our personalities balance eachother pretty well.
Whether she would find me if she just materialized wherever... Im more hopeful than most people. I'm one of the very very few who cares about her, and I've written some software, papers and other stuff she might be interested in, mainly a draft & software I have of a notation for branching timelines and quantum superposition, that would definitely be right up her alley.
We can be hopeful, right?

Attached: Kagari_EP11_06.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Yes, because the protagonist she likes is literally me.

Yes, because I have diverse interests and so does she. I'd take her on various adventures!

Attached: OlgaHappy.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

That's because anime protagonists are written for you to self-insert into

Imagine being this paranoid.

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=hx5aq0sDRRg

She would probably laugh at me.

Attached: laugh.jpg (300x225, 9K)

>moeshitters are mentally ill as well
As expected

Attached: 1509219300246.jpg (448x424, 69K)

At least I'm not a fucking Mexican.

I'm not either, so I don't know where you were going with that.

Probably so, if I played my cards right and met her before she meets the MC that she falls in love with and marries at the end of the series.

*tipping intensifies*

This is completely pointless. Why would i choose to call a drawing my "waifu". What feelings? Its a DRAWING. It's feelings are what i imagine that day.
If i can't have a real girlfriend i would choose to use my time some other way. Not this depressing bullshit.

You feel it or you don't. It's not a rational choice, just like love itself. It's not even a consolation for solitude, because then it wouldn't be love.

I do, looking at pics of her inspires ideas when I open FL Studio

My waifu is practically a lesbian and men don't really exist in her universe, so my chances are slim to say the least.

Maybe living in France will change her. Wait for me Ko.