5-toubun no hanayome

Why all the sudden with those rabid bashing running rampant in previous threads lately?
Even though we can all agree to disagree, but not in the way of BTFO anyone relentlessly with your "I am right! You are wrong!" bashful rhetoric.
Nobody is right or wrong until the endgame part. Can we all just chill the fuck out already?

Attached: 1559997800164.jpg (748x960, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/jq2j1n.png
twitter.com/TAGUTI_JUN/status/1138789377100853256?s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, fuck off

Nino sucks just like OP

i don't see how autistic shitflinging is anything out of the ordinary here

Ichicute a BEST

Attached: 1552276595307.jpg (1270x2048, 286K)

That’s clearly not Itsuki, she would have ballooned up to 300lb after being pregnant and eating everything in sight

Daily reminder. Miku is still relevant.

And is also the bride

Attached: E98A5034-0421-430F-8618-B3776A43A448.jpg (1200x1431, 69K)

Not even a newfag here, but those shits have gone way out of hands

Tell that to the Ninofags, they are the only reason I ended up hating her

Ichika a best
Nino a second best
Yotsuba a third best
Meeku a shit

Attached: 015-crop.jpg (903x498, 212K)

As are any other quint fags, they're not innocent either. Especially with Mikufags & Yotsufags get cocky due to recent developments

Was another thread necessary?

Attached: D611diMVsAAZizG.jpeg.jpg (741x1024, 135K)

Just look at how fucking big that panel is. How can she even possibly lose?

Attached: 82836937-4415-4C44-BD64-E418830D48AB.jpg (750x1080, 482K)

People are getting more and more insecure as we're approaching the end game.

>letting a fanbase on Yea Forums of all places ruin a character for you
Stop being such a weak faggot

5toubun posters are among the worst on this site.

Attached: 1550861968608.jpg (350x450, 44K)

No, but OP thought otherwise.

Attached: 1556121975528.png (1055x789, 299K)

nino a shit

You're waifu > my waifu

>4chin
No Ninofags are just fucking cancer.

1 > 4 > 2 > shit > 3&5

What happened? I went to sleep.

Attached: Bakatsuki.png (245x337, 135K)

Why would anyone ever un-ironically admit to being a N*nofag?
The only reason she even likes the MC is because she associates him with an idealized bad boy image that he doesn’t associate with himself any more. She doesn’t love him, she loves the idea of him.

Can't get any worse than when people started talking about fucking Danganronpa some threads ago.

Anyone else think it would be abhorrent writing if Itsuki is handed the win?

Attached: 1560145451859.png (210x300, 247K)

Sucks that Yotsuba will lose only nino mike and Itsuki are in the race :(

If you're really that weak-willed about some posters then either ignore them or maybe reddit is more for you.

>Smiley face
Go back to plebbit retard

You haven't seen the thread before when fags brought up a ton of other series to shit on each other. These threads are fucking insufferable at this point

Party =/= end

She's more relevant than Ichika and Nino even, kek.

We lost yotusbabros....

Great taste user. 124 are the only good quints.

Attached: 009-crop.png (1066x628, 412K)

user, I think you are confused. The story is clearly leading to a Yotsuba end.

Attached: 1553010536148.png (1296x686, 1.3M)

Attached: Untitled7.png (803x429, 353K)

OK Negi, you managed to make me feel threatened by Yotsuba but there is no way you can do the same for Itsuki.

>"shit i gotta find something new to shitpost about!"
>"oh yeah, x and y are irrelevant while Miku is more relevant! that'll show them!"

>The story is clearly leading to a Yotsuba end.
That will only happen because Yotsuba is trying to lose. Unfortunately, Itsuki is trying to force Yotsuba to win so that Yotsuba will lose.

Holy trinity of best girls

Chapter when?

Kitto ano hi kara kimatteta KONO SHUNKAN DESTINY!

Cute Nino

Fuck this shit imma jump ship so I won’t get cucked anymore. You don’t know my fucking experience supporting character that will fucking lose nisekoi twogk golden time and now this shot oh hell no every time my girl loss I curl in a ball and sob for days. I will switch from yotusbro to either miku Itsuki and nino so if either of them win I won’t feel cucked anymore

Is Yotsuba selfish enough to rape Fuutarou's lips?

We haven't even scratched the surface of whatever's going on with Itsuki, she's done all kinds of unexplained things over the course of the series
I bet she's even more traumatized than Yotsuba at this point with her 'I'll become Mom' thing

Reminder that they dont need to all win fuutarou and they will go on to live nice lives.

It was Ichika.

Attached: 1557851963869-a.jpg (1108x1222, 215K)

Sorry, but as long as Herofag general is still on this board then nobody will ever be close.

Itsuki seems to be in her own world since she's obsessed with their mother. I kind of feel like she'll end up supporting Yotsuba though since she seems to be this manga's definition of "suffering"

Attached: fuck.png (1026x802, 511K)

I doubt anything can get nowhere near as bad as Gridman threads.

Y O T S U B A best girl! Hope she wins the fuutbowl

Attached: F30F8324-5505-48B2-8434-D4674E671DD2.jpg (1816x2048, 1.01M)

Will the second season have an OP/ED nearly as based as season 1?

Attached: 1547824416509.jpg (1251x2048, 384K)

>golden time
That's what you get for rooting for fucking Barbara, the moment she let her brother marry that cheating slut should've been enough of a hint to realize she was terrible.

Maybe, if it was her sole moment of weakness during that "I'll live for my sisters thing".

Nino> Ichika> Yotsuba> Miku> Itsuki when it comes to the kisser identity IMO.

5>4>1>2>3

Attached: 1535623624775.jpg (1074x1065, 105K)

This, but ironically.

Yeah, the girl I like never ever wins either in these things
I actually want there to be a harem ending in this, so my bet is that nobody wins, and the bride is some kind of fakeout or she's about to die of cancer or something

People are getting scared now that we are in the endgame and their biases aren't doing well.

Case in point. Yotsuba.

CUTE!

But she was already dead since chapter 72.

Itsuki victory is guaranteed regardless of who Fuutarou chooses.
She will end up with Uesugi.

Attached: vdptarvfuop21.png (640x917, 467K)

Attached: D8hy_7IXoAAXG_Y.jpg (816x1200, 147K)

GRUG NAMBA WAN
GRUG WIN
GRUG DIFFERENT
STUDY BAD
UESUGI-SAN MATE

Attached: 1558537240141.jpg (2048x2048, 934K)

4 > 3 > 5 > 2 > 1

Attached: C53348A2-86F5-422B-8659-488DDAB428C0.jpg (627x1080, 241K)

Are we in the endgame? I feel like it's barely past the halfway point if the end is the end of their 3rd year, I think we've got several volumes until the actual endgame

If I was Fuutarou and I'd want the to study harder I'd tell them that I'd date the girl that scored the lowest and make her my meaty fuck hole.

1> 3=4> 5> 2.

Cute Nino bride

>every artist can make Miku’s fivehead work except Negi
What did Negi mean by this?

>The only reason she even likes the MC is because she associates him with an idealized bad boy image that he doesn’t associate with himself any more. She doesn’t love him, she loves the idea of him.
>Muh Kintarou, Nino doesn't like him like Miku boahh sheeee drogueeee him...
Maybe if you check in the 60 chapters of this Manga correctly you will learn why she fall in love with him

They'd 100% going to fail their test purposefully with the worse scores showing their thirst
How's the scores?

2 >= 4 > 1 > 5 > 3

Muhmmmm

Attached: bride smug face.jpg (1691x1558, 559K)

If this ship is going down then I'm going down with it. But I'm going to keep believing until the end.

Attached: 1559553475935.jpg (1201x1594, 177K)

4 ≥ 2 > 1 > 5 > 3

Attached: 1559647861026.png (2044x1150, 3.05M)

I don't know why you even bothered to reply to him, user.

>green ribbon to white
Yotsuba will die.

It's Miku with Nino child?

Pathetic. You can say whatever you want but you'll never be able to betray your feelings.

Based

Attached: 1558452951294.png (675x447, 399K)

Nice quads

Attached: E5A5A830-7E87-46F9-BE05-97E27E0A742A.jpg (1067x917, 273K)

5 > 4 = 3 > 1 > 2

Attached: 13.jpg (1600x1148, 635K)

what is this face trying to convey?

Attached: HPRQnHMXMOAT_.png (221x234, 36K)

After the latest chapter
3 > 5 > 1 > 2 >>>>> 4

You know which option is safer? Just supporting all five instead of being an autistic waifufag

Alright, what asspull story arc are they going to do to make us all inevitably decide Itsuki is the best girl since she's going to win?
I really can't think of what could be written to make the most meh girl of the series suddenly be the most likable character in the story.

Attached: 1524794162970.png (718x782, 418K)

He's a shitposter that doesn't even read the manga and can't even spell Yotsuba's name correctly.

Having sex with Nino on Koikatsu

So are the rest of the giurls gonna realize how badly they fucked up Yotsuba or is it just Itsuki who knows something is up?

I didn't know Yotsuba was such a bitch!

Yotsuba fucked herself up.

Fuu-kun and Nino having sex under the kotatsu

Attached: 1558067520464.png (776x941, 1.05M)

good user

Attached: 1560291878446.jpg (1540x1064, 821K)

Post the rest

Attached: 1548755547308.png (680x940, 218K)

>GOMENASAI ICHIKA
>GOMENASAI MIKU
soon
>GOMENASAI YOTSUBA

WHY THE FUCK DON'T I HAVE A NINO IN MY LIFE I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED AND FED

Attached: A Nino in my Life.png (1144x1600, 1.25M)

She just wanted to be an individual person, and then they decided to just shackle her with unending suffering and guilt by following after her.

what is this face trying to say?

Attached: ---.jpg (607x488, 168K)

>She just wanted to be an individual person
She can be individual all she wanted.Ichika still managed to be an actress regardless.Yotsuba just have braindamage for not understanding the concept of balancing her life.

"...a bitch"

Things that we know
>Itsuki is Rena
>Yotsuba is Charm Lolikano
>Ichika is Karuta Lolikano
>Picture Lolikano is ???

I actually don't like how everyone is forcing their ideals on Yotsuba. They've turned her into the quint equivalent of a beaten wife. She's a complete doormat for her sisters and everyone around her. They wouldn't let her live on her own. She gave up on life because she doesn't have one that belongs to her.

Attached: 1556770428573.jpg (729x960, 117K)

I can't imagine anything, I think the other girls will just take themselves out at some point and Itsuki will be the one left standing
I think Itsuki's the only one who wants to go to college and Fuutarou is almost certainly also going to college and so naturally she'll be the only one with him after high school is over, the other girls will just resolve their plotlines and leave

Attached: D8h0jGnU8AIK7ce.jpg (563x1200, 103K)

> OtherFags mocked NinoFags
> NinoFags got baited and triggered
> NinoFags come and defend their waifu
> "OMG" NinoFags are worst
NinoFags are worst but OtherFags are not innocent. Stop blaming. WaifuFags are worst.

>yotsuba chapter again
>it's more suffering again
>next chapter is also yotsuba
MAKE IT STOP

Attached: loli why.jpg (292x302, 62K)

That's why I'm hoping Negi is self aware enough not to just make this arc resolve with everybody just telling Yotsuba that's she wrong, that would be a dumb way to end it

Fortunately from what we've seen it seems to that Negi isn't gonna go down that route

May I ask why you capitalize the F in xFag?

>speedreading
Yikes,Yotsuba is close to killing herself because she almost got abandoned by everything.
Nobody stop Ichika from pursuing her acting career.
Nobody stop Itsuki from pursuing her teaching career.
In fact they found the strength to move forward with their decision because every quint supported their dream.Something that Yotsuba still can't comprehend till this day it seems.
If Yotsuba just accept their help back in the day and study with them properly while doing her sports activities,she wouldn't have the problem she faced.

Attached: lonetsuba.jpg (592x702, 169K)

People told her she needs to change and she learned in Sisters Wars that everyone can't be happy. She needs to find what she wants to do for herself.

I don't think they'll be together since Fuutarou'll likely go to some top tier university and it's hard for Itsuki to catch up

>If Yotsuba just accept their help back in the day and study with them properly while doing her sports activities,she wouldn't have the problem she faced.
That's not the problem. She feels her life is worthless.

Dumb speedreader. Yotsuba wanted to stand out and be her own person. Everyone kept telling her to be with her sisters, but she didn't see the point in that. Then Ichika stole her friend, making her realize that they were all truly indistinguishable. They weren't individuals. Yes, she failed at everything. But she wasn't wrong in wanting to be her own person. But everyone shat on her for it. She simply gave up on trying to escape her sisters.

I would understand if it was just preferences but how was Yotsuba in this chapter worse than Ichika or Nino?

>She needs to find what she wants to do for herself.
Marrying Fuutarou won’t be an option.

Although it's cliche but I think it more reasonable than deus ex machina. At least like that.

Because she's a retard who thinks she's better than everyone and then fucked everything up. Gosh, I hate Yotsuba so much.

If you say that mean Rena was wrong. Nobody forced her must be like her sisters. But she got wrong. She forgot "The Bond" between them. That why Rena sad because of it. Tks for this chapter, she realized it. But she got wrong again by thinking live for sister sake.
Oh my Yotsuba...

Attached: facepalm.jpg (243x209, 9K)

>that grammar

Attached: 1559612445085.jpg (676x174, 61K)

I think she will though, I think all her sisters will tutor her in their subjects and she'll wind up with a really high score so she can stay with Fuutarou, the fact that they're all good at one particular subject, but they're all capable of doing what the others can do, so they have the potential to ace exams, has been set up since the beginning
And Itsuki's story started with her stubbornly trying to do it all by herself and studying on her own, so it'll probably end with her accepting help from everyone
Makes sense, right?

You know, thinking back on it all, Fuutarou hasn't had a single meaningful interaction with Miku. About the closest was him guessing who she was during the hot springs trip. But they've never really talked with each other about anything personal. I guess that's why Miku realized she didn't know jackshit about him during the Kyoto arc. But really, it's strange. Why is she so in love with him? It just seems like a shallow crush. Fuutarou has gotten to know Ichika, Nino, Yotsuba and Itsuki really well. They've all had really personal conversations and interactions. But Miku? Nothing.

Yotsuba is still in healing process, she may have changed from how she was the last 4 years but still has a pretty bad mindset and Fuutarou is aware this.

Attached: this is not over yet.png (1426x2048, 680K)

Attached: D8h0jCzUYAABK8B.jpg (488x1200, 85K)

Why is she playing with construction wheelbarrow?

The ending was a masterpiece, i don't think anything will go as close

No. We can't lose. We are special.

Attached: 20190612_081221.png (378x884, 478K)

>That's not the problem
Yes it is.Yotsuba just has bad case in balancing things.
She can pursue sportsmanship AND studying,but she choose to abandon one of the thing completely simply because of her arrogance of not wanting to be associated with her sister.She is an extremist and it still apply to this day.

What is this? Google translate tier English?

I really want to make Yotsuba ぞくっ with my dick

Shaky English aside, the content of what's he's saying is correct. Poor Yotsuba still hasn't truly learned what her mother's words meant.

Why are people so afraid of Nino?

Attached: D8ha_cUUwAA0nIG.jpg (2048x1448, 219K)

Remember when this manga was good?

Goddammit, those boys faces ruined that pic.

what chapter is this from

Well, she did tell Maruo she was gonna get the best grades out of all the third year students so maybe?

Lol, have you read the lastest chapter?

>so it'll probably end with her accepting help from everyone
That already happened in final exam arc though.

>I think we've got several volumes until the actual endgame

Negi said he's ending this early 2020.

>what chapter is this from
God, one of these days I swear

Attached: 1385074171593.png (1280x720, 999K)

>But they've never really talked with each other about anything personal.
Wrong. There was the "love gossip" moment for example.

>Yes it is.Yotsuba just has bad case in balancing things.
I am not talking about the reason of her failure. I am talking about the root. She doesn't feel that her life has worth. Even with balance we know she is the dumbest anyway from the results she got.

Lunch is over fatty

Attached: 007 (2)-crop2.jpg (151x539, 41K)

>who thinks she's better than everyone
Except no she actually doesn't. She was compensating her inferiority complex with some false superiority mindset and that problem was resolved in the same chapter

Bros, how long must I wait to see Ichicute's pure hearted smile again? Fuck that drama.

Attached: 1cute.png (1115x1600, 578K)

>Except no she actually doesn't.
She thought she was better yes, now she doesn't. There was nothing fake there.

Attached: sdvhg.jpg (1273x884, 284K)

Based!

Attached: ichilove.webm (550x310, 984K)

Sure, but no dinner for you tonight.

Attached: 1550327259100.png (831x823, 924K)

>Some random women just comes up to you and asks you if you're dating the girl whose hand you're holding for a "survey"
This show is really really stupid and contrived.
Even more than most romance bullshit.

And the fact he's falling in love with 5 girls at once is just too ridiculous.
Who the fuck is he, Khengis Khan?

3/10 will finish watching and masturbate to some lewds of Miku afterwards.

Attached: tmp.png (900x503, 405K)

If you think you can just switch from a superiority to an inferiority complex you're dead wrong. Her reaction to finding out Miku has better grades makes literally no sense if you think she just had a superiority complex. Hell the entire flashback only makes sense when you see her blatant inferiority complex

>white ribbon
>could also mean purity
>healing
>bride
There's no way Yotsuba is going to lose.

Are you dumb?
The first girl who's introduced always wins
That means the girl with stars in her hair will win

She won't smile again anymore since she's leaving the school, her sisters and Fuutarou until Fuutarou brings her back and proposes to her

Attached: ichibride1.jpg (1377x580, 158K)

Secondaries who haven't even read the manga need not comment

Dude, your headcanon doesn't matter here. She needed a shocking moment ie her sisters losing a year for stop with her BS. She was mad when Miku got better grades because she didn't feel it was right then she told her to STFU because she was better.

After this flashback arc I genuinely more interested in Maruo's PoV than quints story. Took all 5 daughters of his crush immediately with no questions asked, what an alpha chad. Not even lolikanos deserve this level of chad hero.

Attached: 1557349470309.jpg (600x581, 134K)

Who?

The bride ofc

>for stop
for her to stop*

They're all asian, all look same, does it matter?

2>4>3>5>>

1>4>5>>>>>>>>>>

Attached: 1560275915375.gif (701x720, 288K)

Best girl != Fuubowl winner. We've already seen our boy makes the worst decisions in life

>And the fact he's falling in love with 5 girls at once is just too ridiculous.
what the fuck?

It's not fucking headcanon retard, I'm stating the basic the fact that you don't just get over your superiority complex cause that's fucking retarded and her entire flashback doesn't make sense if you unironically think she has one

Basic deduction =/= headcanon, otherwise your argument doesn't make sense cause it's headcanon to say that she has a superiority complex unless she literally said it. Sounds dumb, doesn't it?

weak beta males that don't know how to put feisty women in their place. nino likes to be dominated, so naturally this is scary for guys without self esteem

>the worst decisions in life
marriage?

>supporting another man's 5 children
>alpha chad
Maruo is a cuck
He's even letting a guy he said he hates put his hands all over these girls
He's a beta provider shelling out enormous amounts of cash for these sluts and he isn't even getting laid

maybe we will see more of his past if the next arc is about itsuki, I also want to know more about him

Maruo will marry Itsuki and have her RP as Rena

When will Fuutarou set Yotsuba free???

Attached: red-herring?.jpg (1504x569, 399K)

Do you know what a superiority complex is?

Itsuki on the right.

Attached: 1555951348270.jpg (708x891, 196K)

You won't be alone user. Negi will give her a happy end, I believe it.

Attached: x15.png (647x611, 384K)

how do you misspell "Ichika" this bad?

Genuinely starting to think so. All the rest is just a red herring

Attached: D42V9qxVUAAgbER.jpg (640x688, 44K)

Yes, in fact I do

Ichibro, if you don't mind please convince me that Ichika is the bride. With each passing chapter, my faith is decreasing drastically.

Attached: damnham.jpg (362x364, 38K)

So I reread the entire series after last week's chapter...

Fuck, man. I guess it's kinda her fault that she lets her sisters walk over her feelings for Fuutarou. Her low self esteem and self sacrificing nature sealed the deal. Still, doesn't mean I feel less bad about her current situation. I want her to be happy. She probably won't be the bride, but she deserves good closure.

And I always liked the date chapter even before, but now it takes on an entirely new meaning. It was the first time she was legitimately happy and content since that night 5-6 years ago.

Attached: image.jpg (2740x1432, 3.02M)

1 ≥ 4 ≥ 5 ≥ 3 > 2

Attached: 1560055769927.jpg (734x1257, 292K)

I remain convinced Yotsuba is the main heroine of this story.

Attached: hero.png (789x966, 759K)

If you could irreparably scar any of the girls with a gang rape which would it be?

Yotsuba

You mean saving her from her virginity?

Kiku

My brain says Miku, but my dick leaning towards Yotsuba.

Attached: 005 (2).jpg (299x454, 65K)

I love this fatty!

Attached: __nakano_itsuki_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_songchuan_li__sample-b5bab4b84213c81c6c50d468468b8285 (850x1525, 128K)

Wait, so did Yotsuba only start acting genki again after reuniting with Fuu? She didn’t seem very energetic before she picked up his test. How haven’t her sisters said anything about her acting like her old self after Fuu came along?

But both of them are made to be protected at all cost

Attached: D81uLFxUYAAUD_8.jpg (1200x960, 172K)

Probably itsuki

Attached: 1559415224449.png (1200x1723, 1.77M)

I wonder who the loser girls are all going to wind up with, I bet we've seen some guys for them already in the story
Miku likes old men with wild facial hair so I think she's going to wind up marrying Ichika's manager like she did when Fuutarou was playing his role when they were playing house with his daughter
Oh shit, what if everything that girl said turns out to be true? Ichika would fall for her manager and lose to Miku
Nino and Itsuki would become 'the grandmothers' if Nino married Fuutarou's dad and Itsuki married Maruo
I'm not sure what it would mean for Yotsuba to be the dog
Man what if the whole ending was spoiled in that chapter wouldn't that be some shit

Genki Yotsuba is her default attitude.Look at how she looks in her sports tournament.

Which is why it really worth to devour every single inch of their bodies in the worst possible way.

Attached: 1559840495892.png (1533x1186, 1.79M)

Finally, this will be confirmed to be Yotsuba hiding behind the bushes. Probably two more chapters.

Attached: image.jpg (1353x612, 201K)

What type of drug did u took?

Attached: 1560060922368.png (405x641, 239K)

Nino or Ichika cause they're bitches who deserve everything that's coming to them

Genki IS her default mode. She just got severely depressed when she was expelled.

>I'm a filthy faceberg immigrant
Then why don't you go back there or whatever other social media shithole you came from?

cocaine

Cause he's obviously yet another ESL ninochink.

What's your favorite chapter to date, bros? It's still "Chapter 51: First Spring" for me.

Nino full dere, comfy setting, Fuutarou getting gangbanged, quints getting flustered, and pic related. What a gem of a chapter. We haven't gotten anything this comfy since.

Attached: image.jpg (1270x1162, 376K)

Well, she's the most motherly like. And by being a teacher in the future, she'll have time, relatively, to nurture them. (though they're all rich... so money won't be an issue)

I would've answered the same. Super fun/cute chapter as a nice break from all of the drama

Every fucking 5Toubun threads in a nutshell

Attached: nutshell.png (661x716, 66K)

4>1=2=5
I should be fair and love all other quints equally.

>most motherly like
*most motherly

Though Nino it'd make a really good one.

Chap 59-60. I think. I have stopped reading this manga for a long time (since Trip arc). Thanks for shitstorm chapter 59-60, I read this manga again.

Wouldn't it be funny if you got gang rape by the quints instead haha

3 ≥ 2 ≥ 5 ≥ 1 ≥ 4

Where's Miku?

2 > 4 > 5 > 3 = 1

Attached: image.jpg (839x1288, 384K)

Did your parents never play with you?

What did Yostubros think of the chapter?

Attached: 1536901573120.png (1060x558, 750K)

>you'll never be able to protect yotsuba's smile

Can’t he just marry all of them?

4 > 1 = 2 = 3 = 5

Attached: 1559033469977.png (237x395, 154K)

I can't but at least Fuutarou will.

Don't worry. She can always be his mistress, as his 2nd "unofficial" wife

You mean 1000 posts

Her suffers are her fault.

Just let Nino makes her gay. She will smile.

2 > 5 = 4 > 1 = 3

Attached: 1551052693038.jpg (800x1121, 175K)

2=4>5>3>1

Shut up.

1>5>=4>3>2

Good

That's quite outdated. I wish the current thread is ""comfy"" like that

Attached: 1554637746391.png (6071x3735, 2.63M)

Now with the second season, I don't really think so.
He said that you can't keep things interesting if you stretch it too much, and that we're past the first half, but I'm expecting a few fillers here in there until the second seasond ends, then a couple of months to give a chance for some extra volume sales, then he will end it.

Any yotsuba chapter is a good chapter. Can't wait for the next one though.
Also this despair face makes me feel tingly inside.

Attached: 89 15.png (833x544, 304K)

God the S2 is gonna make the threads even worse than the current threads. Im not gonna make it

You'll need to restore her smile first

>Khengis Khan

>Fuutarou get smart because he loves his family,his sister especially
>Yotsuba failed because she stopped caring about her family,her sister especially

They totally will, we will be so close to the endgame that animefags and shitposters that adaptations bring will turn the threads into an even bigger shitfest.
S1 was bad enough, like real bad, S2 will be that but tenfold.

Expect the number of "xfags" joining the ship of the most likely winner to increase like never seen before.

This.

>girl with stars in her hair will win
which one?

Attached: 1560328117445.jpg (1073x502, 463K)

Still wonder how soon the S2 will air. Will it air before the manga ends or after the bride is revealed in the last chapter

Leftmost

Before it ends, probably early 2020 like S1 was.
Doubt they will put some potential sales in danger by airing it after the end of the series, or close to the end.

The manga will stop before final arc and Negi will announced the finale will be made in form of movie after S3.

are these threads basically /ksg/ but on Yea Forums

i see this shit everyday and there doesn't seem to be much discussion happening here either

4>1>3>2>1

Can we hope for some comfy filler arcs now after Negi speed pace
A movie would be really weird, i wonder if they will make a S3 even when its finished

Fuck off back to /vg/ then

Those are the snk/aot threads. They've been here much longer.

>fuutarou gave up being a delinquent and buckled-down to study hard and become good member of society
>yotsuba became arrogant and tried to stand out, resulting in the hammer falling upon her and crushing her down to humble her
OBEY THE RULES OF SOCIETY

This but without "among"

>I'll become mom by sleeping with Maruo!

Make it happen Negi!

It's definitely not Nino, as she wouldn't pull off that depressed face. Literally anyone but her.

These threads are friendly and normal in comparison with /snk/

that's Nino.

Annie is love
Annie is life
Ichika a miracle of the universe

Not him, but she could pull it off

Attached: 60FFC92A-D46B-477C-870D-A63C6E3A17E2.jpg (490x397, 134K)

>pic unrelated

Ichika>Miku>Yotsuba>Itsuki>>>>Nino
But Annie

Red Herring is what I see here. Negi has done it for Itsuki, there's no way he won't do it again for any other character.

Her thirst for semen.

Holy shit. Perfect.

But Itsuki is the kisser and the bride -- the only red herrings are the ones which discount this.

>Ichika best, Nino shit and nose trio
Good fucking taste already user.
You too, friend.

Attached: cutecute.png (887x1000, 891K)

BIG FAT RED HERRING

>when you go full sanic and speedreading is past your speed
>speedwatchers

>ichikafags are snkfags
I am not surprised.

>snk
>snek
Woah

>Same Editor
I wonder what happened with the collab

I don't care much about SnK but I loved Annie.

So much stuff to grab

Attached: 1550790655717.png (708x1472, 1.79M)

Truly the gift that keeps delivering.

Attached: 1552492797416.png (1080x1528, 1.39M)

>but I loved Annie
Fucking same man, legit the first character I have really really loved. Ichika is the next but Annie was truly something else.

Attached: hoodnie.png (500x800, 131K)

5toubun no hanayome is the official romanization.

user's point is that she would, not that she did.

Attached: illegal.png (479x380, 182K)

Grabbing is too harsh! You need to be gentle with Itsuki -- she is a delicate girl and you could hurt her feelings. You should softly rub her plump tummy while feeding her snacks instead.

Yeah sure.

My Quint > Other Quints > Shit > Your Quint

Attached: 1548554458995.png (1280x1280, 786K)

>while feeding her snacks instead.
She'll prioritize the snacks over you.

This

I know

>No matter what happens, we'll split everything into five equal parts between us
Poor Fuutarou's gonna get dismembered.

Attached: 1540331377352.png (1356x837, 790K)

Leaving her belly free for the rubbing, I know

Attached: D81vpUhUYAAUWt6-orig.jpg (1252x1458, 143K)

Ichika's at the wheel
Tell me how good does it feel
We've got sneks, oneesans and Michlan
Bell kisser, you know she's the one
Duh du, du du du du du
Duh du, du du du du du
The greatest of manga's romcom
We've won it all

Attached: Nakano.Ichika.600.2330093.jpg (450x600, 36K)

Ichika
>First Rejection
Nino
>?
Miku
>First Quint Captured
Yotsuba
>First Love
Itsuki
>First Girl (Technically)

Attached: 155931813422tg8.jpg (960x830, 121K)

This week's Tawawa started a new trend

Attached: D82ZfscVsAUbRof-orig.jpg (1200x1677, 159K)

>Nino
First confession

Nino takes first blood -- as in, she's going to accidentally poison him one of these days with her drugging.

What if my quint is your quint?

God I wish that were me

She did confess first. It somehow slipped my mind, my bad.

Attached: 1560188635839.jpg (1763x1225, 150K)

I want to first blood Nino.

>First Rejection
Never happened.
>?
First confession
>First Quint Captured
Yotsuba.
>First Love
Takebayashi.

I wonder what she was thinking about here.

Attached: E6.png (1115x1600, 421K)

Ichika will be the first one getting knocked up

Attached: 1539600504073.png (580x887, 239K)

Based despair bro.

>Nino
First to get BLACKED

>he's already thinking about the future
>meanwhile i'm...
>yeah, let's just play dumb

> despair bro

Attached: none at all.png (636x584, 207K)

She wanted to join a company and earn a lot of cash, same as Fuuts.

Attached: 114806884.jpg (960x960, 495K)

Itsukichads are Despairchads

Attached: Siptsuki.png (300x369, 160K)

Did she forget?

Attached: x11a.png (1115x1600, 455K)

Pretend to think but actually
>WHEN DID HE SEE MY PANTIES???

Don't forget, one of the Quints stole Fuuts first kiss. Nino has the first confession and Yotsuba is Reina, So I think the first kiss belongs to either Miku or Ichika. Probably Miku.

Attached: 1550707911173.jpg (850x1202, 482K)

>Itsukichads

Attached: realItsuki2.png (711x286, 96K)

Cute Yotsuba.

We need Michlan
Where is he lately, haven't seen him in months

Mom is dead and she's rich now so she has no reason to do that anymore

complacency

Idk, haven't seen him in /asean/ general too for quite a while.

>First Love

Attached: E10.png (1115x1600, 448K)

>People read this and didn't get that Yotsuba was Lolikano

That's the moment Fuutaro knew
>but I never told him a name
>did Itsuki do something?

Yotsuba is super special! I want to give her headpats while telling her that she is the best.

What was she thinking of in that moment?

Just look at those eyes. Based Fuuts will go Gyakuten Saiban on Yotsuba's ass soon

Raiha of course can't know about Takebayashi being his first love.

I don't know what that means but it sounds exciting!

He's gonna stick his finger up her ass?
Kinky.

It's not kinky if it's for medicinal reasons. Yotsuba has a terminal case of dumbassery and she needs operation on her butt stat

She knew from the very start.

Attached: 139054934435.png (257x564, 121K)

Attached: objection.jpg (256x384, 44K)

Contrast this with pic related. Imagine how it must feel to know that he loved the you back then, so full of drive and promise, but dismisses the idea of the current you. Must really rub in that feeling of "I went down the wrong path" Yotsuba has.

Attached: Yotsuba.png (1147x1599, 1.3M)

We'll know for sure by the pacing of the next few chapters after this flashback

Yotsuba has absolutely no self esteem anyway and she's been shipping him with the rest of her sisters.

Imagine trying so hard yet still fail. Life would've sucked as JC Yotsuba.

I mean the flashback is pretty quickpaced too. Negi didn't even pad the Kyoto misadventure where he could've easily done that.

Attached: D8snzdsUIAAqilD.jpg:orig.jpg (900x1059, 112K)

Sleep on your own, fag.

Don't be rude to my sister!

Attached: 1559960158156.jpg (466x389, 94K)

I understand the flashback being fast paced because people want to get back to the present. Kyoto arc could have easily been twice it's length though.

He still posts here sometimes but anonymously. Mods ban him on sight.

*wife

They should range ban him.

Attached: D8utvoFV4AANwVe.jpg (800x1226, 180K)

I'm sorry, but Negi's discounted a harem, so Miku can't be Nino's sister-wife.

Why? He isn't a bad dude

Raiha isn't all knowing. She didn't know Takebayashi.

Miku will be my wife and Nino will be Fuutarou wife
>I call it a win win

Attached: 1558507979511.jpg (2164x1200, 2.11M)

Because you are weak-minded. Don't become like these quintfags who jumped ships for Nino Nino because of a few dere moments.

I believe it's name based ban, so even you can't use the name without being banned.

Tbh 123 drama went on for longer than it should have. Kyoto arc should have been 4-5 chapters of that and 2-3 chapters of Yotsuba reminiscing about the past while the quints were having fun in Kyoto. Instead we are having an abrupt flashback after they have already come back from the trip.

Sadly, some snekfags did it anyway. But there's nothing wrong with jumping ship by their own volition either

Attached: 2 seats and a fat pillow.jpg (1144x1600, 825K)

>we are having an abrupt flashback
No it's good enough.

Based

based takechad

Attached: grande madre.png (247x546, 94K)

pretty much this and contrary to some user, i love her even more now after the flashback
i hope she'll got her happy end tho

Attached: 1560338177366.jpg (279x658, 89K)

Is Miku still the most popular girl?

Attached: image.jpg (1058x1536, 308K)

No. We're all Itsukifags now.

What was Fuuts thinking there?

>ESL
A chingchong to you too.

Itsukifags are a meme, just like Itsuki

Nino is taking the lead now

A meme is an idea that's shared widely by a great number of people. So yes, liking Itsuki is a meme, and that's why she's the most popular quint.

Attached: Meeku no more!.jpg (1525x2467, 249K)

We know, Takeda!

Gotoubun no hanayome: Yandere edition

Attached: oiehbg330m331.png (2522x971, 1.83M)

Is it wrong if i self-insert as Yotsuba?
Her fuckups are literally me-tier and i'm a sucker for childhood love gone absolutely wrong

Attached: Let_it_snow_llet_it_snow....gif (500x281, 276K)

Where's Miku?

Thats not Miku

Attached: O12.jpg (64x186, 7K)

Swole Miku is cute but flat Miku a best!

Attached: flat miku.jpg (643x900, 74K)

This chapter wasn't peak despair yet. Next week we will likely see "There's no way that'd happen" from her perspective and boy, that one is gonna be glorious.

Yotsuba was such a bitch in middleschool to Miku. So glad she wised up and learned that bullying Miku has consequences

Attached: 3n4.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

You should have used the Miku face from the chapter when Yotsuba kissed Fuut on the cheek. You put Ichika twice.

>2 ichikas

Actually, Ichika needs a better one

Ichika
> I want Fuutarou-kun so badly for myself!
> I want to be his #1 woman!
> I want his dick! I want his baby seeds pump into my fertile womb! I want his baby!
> I will resort to snake my way to get him, no matter what!

Nino
> Nobody loves him more than I do
> In the end, I'm sure Fuu-kun will choose me
> It could be me in his heart
> Bend over before the train rams you over!

Miku
> Fuutarou is mine & mine alone! Not Ichika, not Nino or anymore! Fuu-kun will be mine forever!
> No one but me can call him Fuu-kun!
> I'm the best girl, you know!

Yotsuba
> I made a promise with Fuutarou-kun, that I will do my best...
> Despite everything I did were all for naught... I'm a failure...
> But... But! I'm the one who should be the one for Fuutarou-kun! Me! I'm the one for him!

Itsuki
> All my sisters want Uesugi-kun, but... I'm supposed to be the first girl, and I must win Uesugi-kun, by any chance
> He's my prize to be mine for taken! Mine!
> I should have taken advantage of Rena

Theres a surprisingly low amount of shitposts this thread, whats so special about today?

Attached: 3576457634.jpg (344x533, 30K)

Negi is tying up lose ends within the flashback arc.

Attached: D8il3EoVUAAYAXC.jpg (4096x3164, 3.91M)

Yotsuba isn't interesting.

Attached: 75094931_p0.jpg (6000x4400, 3.47M)

Attached: 74916311_p0.jpg (6000x4400, 3.9M)

I like how Mikus not even questioning her loss. Totally in character. Such a poor sweet girl

Attached: 74975999_p0.jpg (6000x4400, 3.93M)

Attached: 75049436_p0.jpg (6000x4400, 3.87M)

Where is Takeda?

Attached: 75122007_p0_r.jpg (6000x4400, 3.98M)

Lmao where's Itsuki's?

Attached: 1558477978703.jpg (900x1200, 135K)

who?

There isn't a yandere bone in Ichika's body. She's a good girl.

Bride's privilege

Attached: 1560290241064.png (1055x553, 740K)

Nino win soon, brothers.

Attached: nino peek.png (308x423, 85K)

Warui, I mean fatty fuck first girl shit.

Nino may be the bride, but Miku is still best girl!

Attached: my heart.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Kids are at school

Attached: 1557169822560.jpg (1228x2048, 215K)

>you can see Itsuki's smile through her fingers
This artist speed reads if he thinks Itsuki has any fucking shot.

A beauty pageant?

>Sunday Night
Nino posting
>Monday
Nino posting
>Tuesday
Nino posting
>Wednesday
Nino posting
>Thursday
Nino posting
>Friday
Nino posting begins to hit its peak for the week
>Saturday
Nino posting begins to curve downwards
>Sunday
NinoOOOOO posting

Attached: 1560173650512.png (1349x840, 1.28M)

She ate the text.

Miku one can be either rejection or proposal

Yotsuba never loved Fuutarou. Change my mind.

ooh, you mean this lump of meat?

Attached: fat bitch.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

Attached: 1560266592510.jpg (490x640, 63K)

yes

Attached: nn.jpg (720x1111, 103K)

That's also probably a lie too.
You are quite bad, actually.
Unlike you.
You also failed at that.
Could you stop eating before you speak?

Rude

Fuutarou didn't like her either.

I mean, they were two fucking kids eloping and running around for a few hours.

>Itsuki
>Most motherly
Itsuki is the most immature put of all the quints. To the point that Raiha had to take care of her when she ran away from home without any plan or her belongings.
She can't even take care of her own well being.
She's the definition of an elementary schooler who thinks smoking will make them seem mature.

*Fuutarou never and won't love Yotsuba.
ftfy

choo choo~

Attached: nino no brakes.jpg (1003x623, 262K)

endgame sisters or rejection sisters?

Attached: YotsuMiku.jpg (1200x1300, 235K)

Are the guy vouchers ever gonna be used or did Miku throw them away?

I don't want it to be soon.
I want to see Fuutarou continuing to fall for her step by step

Attached: 75161575_p0.jpg (1000x1415, 929K)

Ichika is best semen demon.

Nino sounds like Darkness now. Quite painful.
Current Yotsuba would cry only because of happiness/relief. Being rejected is a natural state for her.

UNSTOPPABLE

Attached: 73625184_p0.jpg (2480x3507, 1.4M)

I mean, the whole kyoto arc was basically a Nino arc where Fuutarou got tons of romantic development with Nino, right? Its not like shes been side tracked for 30+ chapters or anything like that

Attached: always.png (395x395, 288K)

NINO!
LOOK OUT!

Attached: 1553509819396.png (986x578, 486K)

Itsuki ate her line?

Raiha and Isanari used them when others were on the trip

Such a thoughtful daughter/sister in law!

Attached: MIKU IS THE BRIDE.jpg (602x396, 27K)

That's right, she wasn't. She had plenty of development in the Kyoto arc as well.
Why did you get so defensive, Mikufag?

Fuut's already in her web

It's rude to speak with a full mouth

I dunno, probably because I'm scared. Thats your assumption at least, right?

I just want to post Miku pics since shes so cute, cut me some slack here

Attached: a dance to remember.jpg (720x886, 64K)

Does Negi even care anymore?

Attached: 20190612_144847.png (394x394, 309K)

Attached: alpha nino vs beta miku.jpg (1115x1600, 736K)

Rabid shitposters fell in line, so that they can do something else
> I wanted to be your #1 woman
> Why... Am I not good enough?
> I always knew you would answer me that
> Why am I crying?

Nino must win the bowl, or it would be seen as a betrayal
Ichika could have a better chance if she wasn't too desperate

You said it, not me.

>Rabid shitposters fell in line, so that they can do something else
What are you implying?

Attached: 1520630685090.png (326x232, 76K)

>Nino must win the bowl, or it would be seen as a betrayal
Oh, dear...

Attached: kindacreepy.png (191x251, 38K)

Who will be angrier, Ninofags or Mikufags, if their quint loses?

Touche. I'll admit Nino has a high chance to be the bride, but Mikus still best girl

Attached: beautiful.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

What betrayal

I'll bet two of my limbs and say Ninofags

Ninofags.

depends on how Negi executes it.

INB4 Itsuki's yandere side
> I'm gonna make Uesugi-kun mine, and I will had him make me a mother with his child
> I'll become mom...

Itsuki can just marry Maruo

A Miku is fine too

Attached: Dxnv77PWkAIWOXS.jpg orig.jpg (600x644, 65K)

Probably Ninofags. Mikufags are waifufags deep down, they'll jump onto the next waifu in a heartbeat.

*Ninobros

Itsuki will marry food, Yotsuba is married to despair, Miku will be married to Takeda and Ichika will be an actress so she's gonna stay alone.
That leaves Nino as the obvious winner.

Speak for yourself, user

Attached: niiiice.jpg (636x900, 82K)

They're already jumping to Yotsuba. They're shameless.

Some narcissistic smart-ass hijacked a few threads who relentlessly beat down anyone who disagreed with him
Given Nino's rejected reaction like her world is falling apart, she couldn't handle the heartbreak too well at all
It will also be Negi's self-betrayal if he turned out to be a Ninobro investing too much on Nino

How is this even a question? Ninofags are crying at every single chapter when Miku has the spotlight. Most pathetic fags I've seen

I want Nino to be my mom!

Attached: 75190163_p0.jpg (4000x6000, 1.7M)

this.

If I had to guess, no

I wonder which quint will bake the cake

Attached: 1549237695709.jpg (1080x719, 59K)

You're saying this on the base of what exactly? Sure, there could be some who did, but the majority are still on the ship.

>Given Nino's rejected reaction like her world is falling apart, she couldn't handle the heartbreak too well at all
That's fanart.
>It will also be Negi's self-betrayal if he turned out to be a Ninobro investing too much on Nino
What are you even talking about?

Attached: 1531902914156.png (554x418, 254K)

>but the majority are still on the ship
You're saying this on the base of what exactly?

I'm guilty of this. Miku is just fucking boring and you don't expect much from her.

Miku and/or Nino

Attached: oo.jpg (1805x1205, 207K)

She stopped him from answering her, showing she fears rejection. Plus people can cry and not totally break down.

Attached: x10 (1)-1.png (396x1176, 391K)

Nino will marry me, which leaves Ichika as the bride and winner.

See, thats what I was trying to tell you. Doesnt really seem believable when someone else does it, right?

yeah, this but with Nino for me

Mikufags are as spineless as their waifu. Not a surprise to see them jump ship as soon as they can.

She stopped him from answering because she wanted a chance.

>she couldn't handle the heartbreak too well at all
cute headcanon

We married last week, though.

Attached: 1553890452369.png (2332x2792, 2.11M)

Micute.

Attached: 1545665157916.jpg (2892x4096, 1011K)

Stop. Lies wont turn to truth by just mindlessly repeating them. Show us some proof or STFU.

Attached: the face of dissapointment.jpg (239x239, 9K)

Nino and Miku ofc

Saved. Thanks user

Attached: whooooo.png (640x1040, 602K)

Attached: CH89P2.png (1115x1600, 2.17M)

Did this have a deeper meaning?

Attached: x8.png (1066x628, 475K)

Does it mean that Itsuki acted on her own without consulting yotsuba?

I usually hate short hair but that haircut really does it for me

4 > 5=1 > 3=2

>colored despairpanels incoming
based yotsubro

3>1>4>5>2

>Given Nino's rejected reaction like her world is falling apart, she couldn't handle the heartbreak too well at all
It's a fanart. If anything, that would be Miku's reaction.
>Some narcissistic smart-ass hijacked a few threads who relentlessly beat down anyone who disagreed with him
Okay

Who can blame them. The first few chapters can win hearts over but later on make people lose interest.

>posting ichika twice

Remember when this manga was still good? ;-;

Ichika looks like a boy

No problem.

Attached: 1548808145265.jpg (1250x1750, 832K)

>yotsubro
That's not him

Do you even see the state of 5toubun threads?

It's reaching but here's my take
>Ichika knew the lolikano in the photo is Yotsuba, thus the "So that's how it is..."
>despite this pressured 248 to be in a group with her, probably because she knew she's the most docile in the bowl
>also abit of quiNTR bullying mixed in
basically Ichika unleashing her alpha side

files.catbox.moe/jq2j1n.png

Cute Ichika!
That's Lazarus

Attached: 428ch89p3c.png (1056x525, 757K)

But he doesn't hold her past behavior against her.

>Headcanon

I'm not that weak willed user. Sure, in recent chapters Mikus been kind of a doormat, but shes still relevant after her half assed confession so I have no reason to jump ship, nor will I ever. I love Miku!

Attached: smiling Miku].jpg (1080x608, 38K)

Don't worry. The upcoming Nino arc will make it great again.

Attached: 75179020_p0.png (1478x2048, 3.35M)

Threads has gone to shit, yes but the manga is going strong for me

Ah yes, the uppercase lowercase filenaming
Where's the despair bro

Ichika, please stop hurting your imouto

>sounds like Darkness
I don't follow the ln, tldr please. Is she the second wife yet?

Cute boy!

Sucks that Nino already convinced Fuuts to let go of the past. Yotsuba has no chance. Nino winning on all fronts.

Attached: nino adorable.jpg (1946x1360, 1.8M)

The mall one is definitely Itsuki's own action. Some think that the first Rena appearance is orchestrated by Yotsuba (I also think this).

Attached: love it.gif (500x281, 805K)

Kyoto arc was supposed to be a Nino arc

*ninoggers

Contrary to the popular belief, Nino is not a mind reader, so she can't know exactly what Fuutarou thinks about her.
That's why she wanted to him to learn more about her and show him her better side before he makes the decision.

Attached: 75104734_p0.png (900x1329, 1.07M)

Nino's thighs are so hypnotizing.

Have to be honest guys
4 is scary

>248
Tsuyoba

Attached: b5d.png (601x353, 366K)

Why would you think that?
If anything you'd think its about Lolikano.

I've been calling her out since her schooltrip DEAD FUCKING EYES after Fuutarou collapsed
That shit's a red flag, yo
Not even Miku can make such dead eyes

>What's with that look? If you want to say something, say it.
lewd pic where?

Ichika is so fucking cute bros. Why did she have to lose?

So many great Miku fanart this thread. Nice

Attached: oooo.jpg (960x1430, 573K)

Thanks for summarizing almost every 5Toubun thread ever.

>Sucks that Nino already convinced Fuuts to let go of the past.
Let's see
>Nino supposedly let go of Kintarou in 7 Goodbyes
>Ended up falling for the person who was Kintarou
>Fuutarou supposedly let go of Rena in 7 Goodbyes
>...

Nino is lolikano silly user.

>Where's the despair bro
Yotsuba is not for despair!

Attached: 75120719_p0.png (1550x1520, 1.26M)

>Ichika knew the lolikano in the photo is Yotsuba
I mean of course she fucking knew.Yotsuba is the one that told her about Fuutarou in the first place and she would be able to recognize who the one in the pic instantly.

Have some more!

Attached: No skirt.jpg (675x1200, 74K)

Does that mean Ichika is Monika in this scenario? Or Nino?

There are 3 in this set. The last one is lewd

Attached: 75179020_p1.png (1478x2048, 3.39M)

Thank you, I hate it.
No matter how it'll end, I'll hate that too.

Yeah her brain low IQ is really scary,its hard to believe someone like her exist
>31 is her peak score

Attached: yotsuba unnecessary.jpg (532x718, 149K)

Reminds me of a Rose Queen whatshername illustration from GBF.

That's right. Sorry for speedreading

Attached: 75125176_p0.png (1000x1414, 882K)

D-don't worry. Negi'll make harem end to keep his family safe, r-right?

This makes so much sense
But begs the question, was the quintorare done on purpose?

I can share your sentiments, Mikufriend

Attached: cute coupple.jpg (2048x1730, 309K)

There's no any second wife. Well, not yet.
Darkness was rejected because of Megumin, but she has stolen Kazuma's lips virginity at least. IIRC there wasn't any huge development bettween them since then.

Attached: 1555428670939.jpg (1377x2039, 516K)

Ninofags for sure.

Yeah. It's scary that she was gonna marry the rope when she thought she'd be left alone

P A R A L L E L S

She probably asked Yotsuba about Kyoto to see if Yotsuba already knew that Fuutarou is the blonde kid she met.But since she just act dumb Ichika must've assumed that Yotsuba still doesn't realize the truth,thus she continued her plan to cockblock Miku using Yotsuba.

are you me?

More Micute.

Attached: 1547863078078.png (600x1200, 196K)

Does it mean that yotsuba won or is it itsuki?

Thanks! Happy Yotsuba, best Yotsuba!
Its still possible but I don't think Negi's competent enough to pull it off though...

Attached: Onee-san x46.png (717x720, 887K)

She's not that cruel.

MICUTE

Attached: 75098223_p0.png (6889x6889, 2.32M)

Not the same, Nino will win!

>convinced Fuuts to let go of the past
as Yotsuba wanted
>Yotsuba has no chance
as she wanted again

But Yotsuba never gets what she wants in the end.

twitter.com/TAGUTI_JUN/status/1138789377100853256?s=19
Looks like the studio for the second season will be the same as the first.

I'd say Ichika.

Attached: miku_sip.png (357x494, 193K)

Tell me that's not true

Attached: 1558798408875.png (1055x1600, 2.51M)

>You... telling me "Show me your underwear"... [???]. I hope you're not saying this to other girl beside me.

They gonna butcher this one.

QUALITY

Attached: Onee-san x47.png (732x600, 709K)

Expected desu. They're the only one not swamped in the next two years or so.

Attached: ninosip.png (378x558, 224K)

Still no condom edit?

When was the last time you checked your mangadex inbox

Theres a low quality one

Attached: BDD854BC-97C2-4C90-A2CD-F8AB8710178A.jpg (340x179, 83K)

Itsuki is breathtaking.

Attached: oh..jpg (640x821, 147K)

Especially when she sits on you.

She wants his D! Nothing more
BTW, this one is a much better yandere face

Attached: 1560214133094.jpg (1024x789, 271K)

Can't wait for Nino's confession!
The staff just loves her

Attached: 1557053335843.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Yotsuba is for love only.

Attached: 5jzzu0rt0mz21.jpg (1024x622, 146K)

For the lewd one
>Sigh... Feeling good from my feet? You are really a hopeless pervert.

Anyone have the BD version?

Everyone does and everyone will.

Attached: 1526250378898.png (216x175, 35K)

I don't, but they fixed the doors.

Thanks

Attached: 10a85433f996f2bdd072cbf61a432559.jpg (4096x2417, 1.31M)

Just now....

Attached: Onee-san x15.png (772x720, 1.14M)

Fuu-kun's wife is so cute!

Oh, I hope we get a new one then.

Nino and Yotsuba are the best quints.

>what are you looking at?
I want Nino to bake a cake for me!

True

Attached: 4-2.jpg (667x501, 326K)

Surely we won't have another motherfucking thread when there's nothing to discuss, right?

We've already seen a glimpse of that reaction

Attached: bride and 4 bridesmaid watching from window.jpg (534x531, 54K)

Attached: 1552054827856.gif (600x600, 457K)

I like this 4/5 alliance.

Attached: wp4373026.jpg (2880x1800, 580K)

Attached: Computer, ENHANCE!.png (680x358, 314K)

Would you want her to feed you too?

Attached: IMG_20190608_065537.jpg (1408x2048, 234K)

Did Yotsuba eat Fuu-kun?

Attached: concerned miku.jpg (622x487, 104K)

That's actually her son

Attached: 1554818712758.png (1056x531, 653K)

Would you?

Attached: yes.jpg (680x358, 334K)

I don't remember posting this

Make the packet sneakily pierced in the middle

I like the file name

Attached: C36874AC-7843-4E16-B52D-F858DB4B51FA.jpg (960x540, 306K)

No way, fag.

Ichika. She’d love it since she’s a Japanese actress, have her agent arrange the entire gangbang. Have her act as each of her sisters. Haha

I don't remember posting this either

What did she mean by this?

Text is off-center and it triggers me

Attached: ENHANCE FURTHER!.png (1360x716, 986K)

No idea. Maybe she wants to study?

Attached: IMG_20190612_140421.jpg (900x1316, 151K)

Uh oh, did I forget to take my meds again?

I didn't notice it before because I'm on the phone, but those blown up pics look disgusting

Haha who'd want Nino to feed them haha

Worry not. I did.

you could have just asked, user

Attached: casual.jpg (1771x2508, 629K)

Not me, that's for sure haha

Attached: IMG_20190612_140404.jpg (1536x2048, 454K)

nah

Nino is cute, I'd rather have this one.

Attached: 1558798408872.png (772x1477, 1.32M)

Attached: sex with nino.png (1001x1243, 1.98M)

Nop

Attached: 1403462020210.png (542x540, 391K)

We're in the stage of creepy valley for neural nets atm. They're good enough for purpose that you can use them, but there's always that lingering sense of unreality about them where tiny details are ever so slightly off.

Attached: image saved me.png (1091x1024, 1.16M)

I don't know why but that hand gesture tells me that she wants to beat my meat.

Best girl minus Miku

Negi is trying to tell you something, user

Attached: i mean......jpg (260x506, 51K)

Best girls club

Attached: IMG_20190612_163934.jpg (2048x1504, 821K)

Rude breasts and stinky breath

What's the main difference between minus Miku and positive Miku?

Who gets to keep the dick?

Rude

Attached: pout 21.jpg (656x900, 350K)

>that Yotsuba
HHHHHHGN

Well, Ichika gets the head, so moving down from that, Nino should get the upper chest, Miku the arms, Yotsuba the crotch and Itsuki the legs.

What? That Miku has no idea what she's talking about and that Fuutarou is as perceptive as he is thanks to Nino's "suicidal" attacks?
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
You won't win by waiting for the perfect moment that might never come

That only Yotsuba is best. Miku is not

No.

Attached: 1553134951080.jpg (2039x2893, 527K)

Nino and Fuu-kun’s wedding night panel leaked.

Attached: IMG_20190612_135303.jpg (1453x2048, 585K)

Attached: foreshadowing.png (389x970, 386K)

Attached: odpKUGD.png (625x626, 57K)

Fuu-kun won't be able to stand up on the next morning

Attached: IMG_20190606_123450.jpg (732x1100, 128K)

>Yotsuba is not for despair!

Attached: Yotsuba is light.png (1193x631, 387K)

Yeah, one can hope
Anyway, this has been a good thread

That hand is awfully close.

I didn't know itsuki snuck into the bed

Attached: the wait.jpg (858x1200, 569K)

Ahem* Miku and Nino both a shit

That's Fuutarou's hand.
Yotsuba is kbewading his wrist

God, I wish that were me

>kbewading
*kneading

*best

Nino is the shit, though

Attached: IMG_20190528_143906.jpg (1656x1620, 301K)

Attached: 00082.png (1057x877, 381K)

Me in the middle

Miku*

Attached: LOL.png (700x934, 524K)

*a