Why did he do it?

why did he do it?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 56 [1080p].mkv_130259.jpg (733x701, 81K)

mikasa was hungry

>SergeantGross (1080p)
cringe

Eldians are monsters that need to be exterminated for the world's sake

He did nothing wrong

Attached: 1475892230008.png (775x625, 144K)

>SergeantGross (animated)
Cringe

He is so based

For the lulz

he was hungry

because he could

Because Faye was sexy and his dogs were hungry. Killed two birds with one rape/murder.

Looks like amateur hour. Albert Fish OVA when?

Attached: Akame-ga-kiru-4818231.jpg (800x1159, 171K)

Shut up nigger

Memes

cringe, OP's pic is a real marleyan pig and pic related is an eldian GOD

Attached: 43.jpg (870x1248, 246K)

did the flashback ep come out already?

return of the desert biome from the ova?

It's the new entry level innocent little girl murder, like Nina Tucker before it.

Not yet. OP pic is from the next episode preview for ep 57.

Well, I say that but we did get a little bit of Grisha's story at the very end of 56. the youtuber guy didn't show up though.

It builds character for his sons

He was bored and just remembered he had to feed his dogs

she wouldn't stop cringing at him

Why shouldn't a man want to exterminate the monsterous titans?

It's exactly what Eren wanted.

Eren shares similar beats with Grisha but is superior in every way.

Grisha: Sister is mutilated, torn apart and eaten by dogs for the pleasure of old men | Eren: Rescues (even NBR) sister-to-be with prepubescent ragetard power and enslaves her to his will. Grisha: Wants to see an airship | Eren: Wants peace and tranquility to end. Grisha: Gets mad and joins a sekret club | Eren: Gets mad and swears genocidal vengeance. Grisha: Tries to use Zeke, fails miserably making Zeke even more pathetic. | Eren: Is making good use of Zeke, Zeke is now touched by God.

The only thing Grisha did right was impregnate Carla and produce an effective Jaeger.

He is just another possible answer to the problem of being born into this cruel world: some fight against this cruelty and try to achieve freedom, some are happy to remain as slaves, some see death as the escape from it. And some enjoy this cruelty and bath in it.

If only there was a way to end this cursed history

Attached: 1559500459145.png (740x402, 469K)

What is her problem?

Attached: Untitled.png (722x685, 463K)

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

That's a rape face if I ever saw one

He was completely justified in everything he said, what he did was a bit edgy though.

To understand him you have to selfinsert as a human. Would you really want Eldian neighbourd next to your family?

Can someone explain this (youtuber) shit to me?

You're telling me you wouldn't eyefuck Armin given the chance?

It’s a meme. Some guy from discord and reddit kept spamming:
>Sergeant Gross
cringe

He did this for a few months until a couple of days ago everyone started doing it. Pretty funny actually.

how many episodes are left?

3. We will reach the Ocean.

3, and two of them will be the best episodes in the whole series

I don't get why she acted like that though.

Attached: F3D43010-7E1E-4476-9234-CC35765CB116.jpg (217x317, 31K)

She knows Armin's bullshitting and probably has some scheme up his sleeve, but she lets him do what he wants because she needs his help.

>He's my favorite (Youtuber)
Cringe

why would armin even need to lie infront of her?

She knows he's playing her but can't prove it. But it's okay, because Zeke and Eren are the messiahs that will create a new age. Some scheming twink boy lying to her face can't change that truth.

Attached: LenaPensive.png (315x227, 55K)

Why indeed? At this point he appears to be following Eren's lead now that he knows more details, but knowing Armin there's more to it than that.

Translation of that particular panel's subtle subtext: I'm watching you.

>forced meme

She's aware that Armin is trying to fool her so she lets him know through sheer intimidation that she's not the gullible retard he thinks she is. The line about "counting on him" is pretty much in the same vein: "It's not like you can afford to lose Zeke and Eren regardless of what you think of their plan, so go help them my dear Coconut."

Dead fish Yelena makes me feel things

Yelena looks like my sister when she went through her emo phase

was she super tall as well?

>SergeantMajorGross (Youtuber)
Cringe

Marleyans are literally southern-yuropoors. They eat seafood, are tanned, pretty fucking incompetent at war, and is actually called MARE. Stop pretending your part of the blonde haired blue eyed Eldian master race, you fucking shitalian.

Cope,Eldian monster sympathizer.

>m-muh blonde hair!
KEK figured islandcucks didn't have anything better to redeem themselves.

>your part of the blonde haired blue eyed Eldian master race
Historia, Dina, Annie, Erwin. Maybe Historia's mother, I don't remember her eye colour. Armin isn't really a blond in the manga, his hair colour is closer to brown. Most of the Eldians have brown or black hair and different eye colours.

Rico and Nanabananana

He found out she was used goods. Someone else's leftovers go to the dogs.

To increase his subscribers' count

>mes enfants

literally everyone loves Sergeant Major Gross

Attached: SergeantGross.jpg (300x420, 110K)

Their eyes look grey to me but it's difficult to say for sure.

Attached: 31816461_1695013403938860_411698904816418816_n.jpg (750x750, 65K)

>t. An honourary "cuck"

Grisha backstory is the best thing in anime industry
I find the whole eldian-marley thing so well done
Truly a masterpiece

Little girl was too sexy, he was mad jelly

What's this from? Don't recall it from the last episode...

She wasn't human. He had to feed his dogs, he did nothing wrong.

the anime needs to do this and chapter 100 justice. Too bad WIT won't do the latter

In a few weeks it'll finally be acceptable to talk about Marley and how the basement reveal turns an otherwise pretty good series into a great one without anime-onlys crying spoilers.

Attached: 1546117896834.gif (1024x768, 292K)

>implying we won’t go back to the “X is Jews/Germans” threads like when it came out in the manga

People will unironically fail to understand that the lines are deliberately blurred to create discussion.

Marley deserves to be exterminated for the sake of all of humanity, and not just for the Eldians. Prove me wrong

Based and eldianpilled

>SergeantMajorGross (reddit)
Based.

Attached: 95027tl1fq331.jpg (500x739, 65K)

Season 1, after Eren plugs the wall hole.

Eldians = Aryans

>Eren Jaeger
>Erwin Smith
>Reiner Braun
>germanic trairs such as blonde hair blue eyes and brown hair and green eyes
>german op lyrics
>centuries of colonialism and holocausts

They clearly represent some form of post colonialist germanic nation. The themes of the story involve the actual oppression post colonialist nations experience at the hands of their supposed victims. Which is on point for the japanese since korea and china are trying to oppress japan using post colonialist rhetoric.