What the fuck was Isayama thinking? I've been binging AoT recently (and no I'm not a newfag...

What the fuck was Isayama thinking? I've been binging AoT recently (and no I'm not a newfag, I just haven't had reason to give this shit the time of day) and was really enjoying it until I got to around pic related. I understand he wanted to do a political thriller arc, but he obviously can't write characters deeper than angsty teenage soldiers and mass-murderers.
Like, a fucking cowboy? Really? And why give so much attention to the Reeves company, a bunch of literal whos? Also, I'm sick of seeing the 104th cadet corps (which used to be interesting) reduced to a set of always nervous faces and cliches about 'saving humanity'. The whole coup-d'etat is also retarded, from what's so far been said about it.
Is it worth continuing? Does the series ever pick up again?

Attached: 0051-001.jpg (1066x1600, 278K)

>Is it worth continuing? Does the series ever pick up again?
No, AoT is for shipperfags and pedos.

I mean, just look at this shit. How the fuck do we go from what were some of the scariest creatures in manga to this dumb fucking idiot as the 'villian'?
People bitch about HxH's "humanity was the real monster all along!" bullshit, but at least Togashi rooted it in real life issues. This guy is a literal jack the ripper cartoon.

Attached: 0058-011.jpg (1066x1600, 494K)

the brainlet is caught in the filter

>pedos
Explain
I thought the series has so far had pretty minimal fan-service, and none of the characters are that young
MiA, on the other hand...

>Getting this mad over the lesser arc

You probably think Naruto is a masterpiece as well

If you didn't like Kenny then you should just drop it. This is the main antagonist now

Attached: 1537956436675.jpg (1069x2458, 1.09M)

>baseball
What the fuck?

The titans have always been goofy as shit

Is it just me, or are there way more SnK threads than usual the last few days?

Brainlet

>he couldn't even make it to the main pleb filter

Based dubs of absolute CHADness, and it's not even the real filter lmao

i think i've heard enough shit, drop this manga immediately plz im begging you

Just wait for Sergeant Gross
He throws boulders as a titan like baseballs, very cool. But he's a cuck who wants to kill his whole race

Attached: SergeantMajorGross.png (590x984, 523K)

Literal samefag kill yourself

No, the series is obviously not for you.

On the other side of the walls there's a place called Marley, it's pretty cool. fuck paradis and fuck the eldians

Attached: WarHammer.png (1285x2048, 3.42M)

Day of the Rumble is fast approaching, Marleycuck.

What an absolute brainlet. You should stop reading and if it´s a possibility stop breathing

>my thoughts need their own thread
>I don't like thing
Then fucking drop it

Not that user but compared to hxh and Ao,T naruto is a masterpiece

Attached: kenny.gif (667x389, 148K)

>he doesn't like based Kenny
Absolutely irredeemable

Attached: 68560008_p0.png (900x1114, 832K)

>all antagonists must be super duper serious and have a tragic sympathetic backstory