Will we ever get a Season, Ikuseibros?

Will we ever get a Season, Ikuseibros?

Attached: __cranberry_mahou_shoujo_ikusei_keikaku_unmarked_and_etc_drawn_by_ramune_ramuuu_maro__sample-8521a32 (850x1126, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/
mgrptranslation.tumblr.com/translations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Season 2*

No.

No

>Restart anime never

Has Magical Girl Raising Project: Episodes Δ been released yet?

Attached: 1559264848351.jpg (552x798, 190K)

>caring about dead people

I wish.

Attached: 007.jpg (1672x2405, 2.02M)

If Restart got a proper anime adaptation I would be hype

I'll take anything I can get at this point.

>caring about a dead series

I just finished reading Restart a few days ago and I wanted to ask a question. How badly was Pfle changed from the official translation to the original garbage translation we had? I remember liking Pfle in the bad translation, but after reading the YP one I dislike her and like Shadow Gale more. Were the differences that bad between them?

Yes

Not really, no

How did the anime do in sales over in Japan?

Glad to see Mahoiku threads are still around. If we ever manage to get a second season I'd celebrate. I unironically believe a Restart adaptation could save this series. It would be fun if we could go back to having comfy threads discussing the series again.

Attached: 1559294341960.png (976x708, 971K)

If there is one I hope it's not by Lerche.

What is wrong with Lerche?

Pupper didn't deserve it. Prove me wrong.

It would be hard to because it needed be 2 cour or at least 13 ep with double length first & last ep.

Agreed. It would be difficult to pull off a Restart adaptation if you were limited to twelve episodes.

>tfw we will never go back to the comfy threads from before we discovered Plat's translation was shit.

Attached: 65198671_p1.jpg (2100x1399, 348K)

PlatFleece is the only unofficial translator though. I haven't read the official volumes but I prefer fan tl over official. Why is Plat's translation shit?

The original translations he did were very very innacurate. Honestly it's been a long time and I can't remember any example well but when other translators showed up, his mistakes were made very clear and he got sacked for it.
I just realized I still have the old TL on my computer so I'll post an example later.

Average.

Here you go, this is from the prologue of Restart.
I,just checked and Plat redid the translation with the help of much more skilled translators, so if you want to read it now, you won't run into this shit TL.

Attached: mahoiku tl.png (1280x600, 42K)

Interesting, do you know where I can find his redone translations?

How does it feel you wasted time reading quasi fan fiction that killed all interest in this board unless you are that new.

The majority of their adaptations are shit.

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0

That still has the shit translation though (left hand side)

Well there's this translation too but they don't seem to be working on it anymore.
reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/

>tfw no updates since 2017
dead series

Here mgrptranslation.tumblr.com/translations