What is the sex with him like?

What is the sex with him like?

Attached: eliasmagusbride123456789.jpg (1192x670, 67K)

A lot like sex with her

Attached: __nyarlathotep_haiyore_nyaruko_san_drawn_by_sorano_12gou__0309b59f2179199753e5df2416d41e53.jpg (1200x1697, 1.2M)

?WHo is this character?

The crawling chaos.

from what show?

tentacle rape.

Chise is still pure, even Elias can't bring himself to defile her

it's literally in the filename you absolute faggot

floppy n' timely

I imagine Elias would be the the exact opposite of 'floppy'

Bone Daddy Sex.

Elias is basically a weird form of fae.
As such I'm guessing either immaculate conception or something really painful and gross, no in between.

>something really painful and gross, no in between.

Attached: konosubadarkness.jpg (500x284, 44K)

>a weird form of fae
Isn't one of the plot points that he's distinctly not fae or human though? He's something disgusting to many fae but they haven't said quite what he is.

He was created by a magical experiment gone wrong. He's utterly unlike anything else in the magical world.

I mean, in terms of our mythology, he's closest to our conception of a fae creature of some kind. In universe he's not technically one of them, but he's not anything else either, so I think its safe to lump him in with them, especially because I believe he's a halfbreed, human and fae.

Like in the debilitating and possibly damaging kind of way. Although by now I think Elias would stop before hurting Chise significantly.

Spooky and Boney

>Like in the debilitating and possibly damaging kind of way. Although by now I think Elias would stop before hurting Chise significantly.

Could they have children you think?

I don't see why not, although varying amounts of magic might need to be involved. Plus who knows what that would do to Chise's various curses.

but haven't there been halffae before, like the child that was stolen by changelings and turned into some weird dog centaur in the chapter with the changeling doctor

He really puts the bone in boner!

Attached: hyuck.jpg (600x600, 35K)

lots of tentacles

Attached: 8tOhxtH.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Bony

god I wish that was me

Attached: amb18_2.png (736x414, 302K)

Cold

He doesn't look like he's one to pull out.

Boney

Tentacles.

He would most likely transform and perhaps roleplay.

He can turn into an older handsome man. So lots of teasing?

Probably gets carried away and starts biting.

There's only one bone he's missing :(

I'd imagine it'd be something along the lines of him doing some weird teabagging type of thrust to fuck you with his coccyx.

I miss this show.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.36_[2019.03.12_20.34.03].jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

I'm curious as to why Magus' Bride never seems to get discussed here. It's a pretty good series

Me too bruh.
It holds a special place in my heart. It just ticked all the right boxes.

I thought people lost interest after the jew.

His being some kind of human/fae hybrid with a taste for human flesh and originating from far, far eastern Europe reminds me of the Wendigo myths.

>A man cursed to become an inhuman, flesh-hungry monster after he breaks taboo and partakes of cannibalism.

The only thing that doesn't fit is how he looks physically. Wendigo (in the traditional sense) are lipless, fingerless, skinless ice demons. More recent depictions in movies have them as sort of humanoid zombie elk/deer but that's a recent phenomenon.

If I had one complaint it was all the bullshit drama "cliffhanger endings" that would be immediately resolved within the first few minutes of the next episode with no lasting consequences.

>Oh no, Chise collapsed again for the sixth time this season! Stay tuned!

It's magical

Great visuals, shit tier female bait story that makes no sense.

Attached: Ainz Ooal Goal Body.jpg (1280x1723, 887K)

The only reason she is still pure is because she probably won't survive the dicking given how frail her body and shit her lifespan is.

Like fucking the remains of an animal that crawled into a trash bag and suffocated to death. Magus bride a shit. This post was brought to you by Siúil A Rún gang

Attached: 1552083211185.jpg (2240x2011, 865K)

Hey, this is the anime that my girlfriend loves so much. What's the appeal, anons?

Weird celtic mythology stuff you don't often see in anime, or in general really, + the kind of romance story that generally appeals to women.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 18 [1080p].mkv_snapshot00.07.44_[2018-02-11_17.30.46]21_stitch. (2320x2082, 606K)

prpr
Too much time spent on pointless drama with other characters, not enough of the main couple being cute together.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot00.04.33_[2017-11-04_23.16.03]06.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

It doesn’t have as much appeal to shitposters and trolls as most Yea Forums content. There’s also not a whole lot of fanservice in spite of its romance subplots

Doggy-style

>Dungeon Synth

i keep reading the manga yet i never seem to find new chapter release threads which is a shame

But how would he fare against Ainz Ooal Gown?