I'm tired of all these autistic powerlevel threads made by underage Mexican kids...

I'm tired of all these autistic powerlevel threads made by underage Mexican kids, It's time someone asks the REAL questions.
Who would win?

Attached: 1529188401663.png (617x745, 730K)

More like DUMB question. ACE always wins.

Attached: D2rPwMXU8AAL5GZ.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

Neither, this aho girl would stomp both of them at once

Attached: x1.jpg (768x1200, 357K)

Bottom because she's cute

Peco, because he loved the sport and he was good at it.

>O my rubber knee

ACE is the real hero

>She looks like Aoba from New Game
>table tennis is the most popular sport in China
Hmmmm . . .

bottom,cute girls are the strongest creatures in anime

only one ACE

Attached: 1482169884796.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Bear would win

Goku > Saitama
Nothing you say will make me think otherwise

Didn't Peco win a national tournament and beat a world renown pro? I love Ace but her high school level matches have literally nothing on Peco

I want to ace in her hole

Peco.
Passion and talent is a dangerous combination.

Attached: 1526928583029.png (611x720, 400K)

She cute desu

ACE has literally one move.

I still think Smile should've been the one who got the fame and glory, not Peco. I can't put my finger on how I dislike that guy so much. Peco just seems real douchey.

Attached: 5b19f6e0730878aa3b172c95e882e0e03f57b059_2_690x388[1].png (690x388, 132K)

You're just a jealous talentlet

Serious Bear takes it, ACE barely held out while bear stopped using her chops.

Attached: 0112.jpg (687x800, 270K)

never read the bottom series but quick google searches says that she was a semi-finalist in the prefectural tournament. Which is impressive but not a national tournament level impressive.

So yeah I'm pretty sure Peco will win

another quick search revealed that her team is heading towards national so maybe she'll be a national tourney winner too. Which in that case might be equal to Peco (not counting his Pro era)

>watch the show
>she loses
What did he mean by this?

DED MANGA BEAR A SHIT

Peco really just took everything in less than a year over people far more hardworking. It feels bad that he ran them over with such raw talent.

What's wrong with bear?

Peco was a bit of a douche at first, but he got better after his crisis and actually started workng on his technique

She killed the mango

Bear namek. The magazine it ran in ded so he is without a place to publish.

This guy.

Attached: Maeno.png (640x480, 256K)

Bear namek is what made the manga good in the first place

Smile didn't want the fame and glory. He wanted Peco to be cool again.

Assuming she wins/is already at a level where she is capable of winning nations (later in the story), there's still the issue of gender.

Assuming 'hypothetical future nationals level' Ace vs pre-timeskip Peco puts us at nationals tier male vs female, which is a huge difference in speed/power at that level and puts Peco ahead.

The other thing to consider is equipment and play style. I don't know canonically when ping pong occurs but assuming it's 'current' during the manga originally running gives us 1996ish. Meanwhile assuming sweaty ping pong is also 'current' that gives us 2018/9ish.

Assuming they're both magically transported to current time our world and they play an official sanctioned match, that pretty much means Ace doesn't need any rule adjustments etc where as Peco suddenly gets wrecked by all the changes that have occured in table table tennis in the past 20+ years. This includes rules (serving changes, which from what I remember doesn't affect Peco because as far we can see he doesn't 'hide' his serve, now illegal post 2000; and ball changes from 38mm diameter to 40+mm balls in current era, which should be a huge change.) Theoretically the 40+mm balls are more of a nerf to Ace because they are slower and carry less SPIN which is Ace's whole gimmick, but she'd be playing with 40mm balls her whole life anyway, so if anything the difference in the feel of the ball means Peco would straight up lose the first set trying to re-calibrate (assuming they're both thrown into it straight away without time to retrain.)

Equipment also swings heavily in the advantage of Ace. Butterfly's jp wiki tells me 'Bryce' ('the' rubber to use at the time) was released in 1997 (using that as a 'benchmark for Peco's equipment), which pretty much no one uses in professional competitive anymore. I can't find anymore information on when carbon blade technology was introduced (basically faster and lighter than traditional wood)

holy shit we actually got a ping-pong expert in the thread

but assuming Peco doesn't have access to this that puts him further behind. Having said that the power difference between male and females at state+ level might be a much so the difference in equipment might even out their physical ability at best.

The other major factor is technique advances in table tennis in the last 20 years. There's a fine tuning in terms of generating power etc, but also specific techniques that I'm pretty sure didn't exist in 1997 (ie chiquita for returning backspins etc), which also puts Ace quite a bit ahead.

So personally assuming modern day match no training hypothetical Ace would take it quite one-sided in their first match ever played. Given a few hours for Peco to get up to speed on the ball feel changes etc and Ace would have a harder time but should still come out on top tactically. But Peco is a genuis and being Ace is suffering so probably at one week of prep time or more for Peco and Ace jobs hard to set up for Bear or something.

Based and pongpilled

ACE is going to nationals to feel that doki doki
never call out the fucking ACEbros we always here for ACE
ACE
doki doki

>Peco makes Ace cry
How would Bear react? Ping Pong execution or just literally stabbing him?

Attached: 1531971031534.png (800x1168, 559K)

crowbar to knee

Meanwhile Dog would probably just go MUH DOKIDOKI like a bad Goku if someone made Ace cry.

Bear is so much better it's actually kinda sad

BUNG

Just a reminder that ping pong is the greatest anime of all time

ACE only lost the first game against dog after a long period of boredom and stagnation for lack of rivals, and immediately won the following ones. A full match would be hers.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume - 04 [720p]_00:04:03_01.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

And that move is winning.

Attached: 60031350_p0.jpg (1920x1408, 292K)

They're about even when dog has proper rubber, but she lost that one.

>crying
ftfy

Attached: bully.png (764x1200, 834K)

BANG

LMAO

imagine watching anything about ping pong that's not Ping Pong the animation
moefags btfo

But Kumami is actually deep and a great character. The release pace was long but Bear Namek was the right length or we wouldn't have gotten such a good character arc.

Attached: True bear.png (800x1168, 393K)

Bear

I hope Bear kills Dog in the sequel.

I hope they get together after they play each other

Peco learned the chiquita in the middle of a match with pure talent

>tfw ACEbro but Asano left us
It's not fair...