Post ouchie

Post ouchie.

Attached: Q1.jpg (1125x1607, 1.3M)

Ouch

Now that's a chad

Whose the bigger loser here? Looks like they both got fucked up

Tatsuki who got his throat bone slashed.

Here's ouchi

Attached: chernobyl.jpg (750x443, 74K)

what a goddamn amazing fight that was, holy shit. Too many people are missing out on Usogui.

It was okay

This story never fails to creeps the fuck out of me.

just finished it, and had a good laugh when the doctors said he died because they wanted to let him have a peaceful death, as if they wouldn't keep him alive if they could

Attached: 1312785180310.gif (180x101, 2.01M)

Yeah me too, makes me go OUCHI! every tim

Wasn't the guy poisoned by the elephants foot? He was most likely melting from the inside.

Nope, must have been another guy. Still, Nips are suprisingly resilient to nukes for some reason. One guy was near the epicenter for two nukes and he survived with no damage

He was poisoned when trying to fill in a nuclear reactor with uranium using a fucking metal bucket. When he was pouring, the mass reached critical state and reacted, showering him in rqdiation along with 2 other people.

The fuck? Never heard of critical mass?

Source? It looks like Yasushi Baba, but I don't think I've read that one.

AAAAAAHHHH

TLers are also cool because of those fucking compilations and shit at the end. Maybe it'd be better for muh immersion if it was separate though. Regardless, I can't remember any scanlators who give a fuck that much

what was the story?

Looks like a psychological gambling manga i used to read, idr the name though. Pretty sure that guys a dealer or something like that.

Thats the one. Cheers for posting the name user, been years since i was reading it.

Nevermind, found it:

A lot of people get turned off the by the slow start.