Eren Yeager is the best written shounen protagonist off all time...

Eren Yeager is the best written shounen protagonist off all time. His development of transitioning from an innocent victim to a cold perpetrator is one of the best written in Japanese fiction. Not to mention the way the story never tries to present him as a morally right or wrong individual is what makes it more interesting.

Prove me wrong

Pro tip : You can't.

Attached: tumblr_pi73ui4qd21wpoomso1_640.jpg (600x770, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
youtube.com/watch?v=B4K95g9jneQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reiner is a better character than Eren

>tumblr

The peak of shonen MC is pic related. This is what true ambiguous morality and character development looks like. Isayama can't into character writing, that's why he resorted to a timeskip like a typical hack shonen writer instead of depicting Shitren's change organically. SnK is an amateur work.

Attached: 1505947647362.jpg (800x807, 403K)

>Prove me wrong
I can't because you're right. Eren is the pinnacle of an amazingly developed shounen mc. It's nice to see a shpunen protag actually mature and not stay the same dumb shit they were at the start.

wow
it only took 90 chapters and a memoryninjitsu to develope him into an edgy teenager.
also
>tumblr

>Hunterwhispers are crawling out already
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

Attached: 1483072075468.png (586x634, 276K)

Stop. Just stop this stale pasta.

>Huntercuck revealing his lack of reading comprehension.
Also Eren had development and progression since Uprising. Then again expecting retards like you to understand basic storytelling is asking for a lot.

Attached: 1558005787282.png (1280x720, 614K)

/thread

>an edgy teenager.
At least say that you haven't read the manga.

not so fast, shitren-selfinserter
youtube.com/watch?v=B4K95g9jneQ

Attached: 13a583f42d28bf7b.jpg (500x281, 14K)

Keep your shitty series in one thread.

Gon just dropped all that shit after the arc though.

genociding the entire planet because all of your plans led up to your miserable island's destruction, yes.

>shitren
Do you really think it's hard to see through your falseflagging?

Nowhere near as bad, but still cringe.

what am i falseflagging as

>speedreading and whitewashing shitren
shitrenfags would rather billions of people die than a few million like the typical tribalistic animals they are

Attached: 1554810599775.jpg (1061x1481, 874K)

I fucking hate this place.

Attached: 1538299510109.jpg (2081x1585, 1.6M)

So, school shooter.

>muh memories
>good ''development''
dumb shounentard

>mfw

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

>NOOOO HE REALLY IS FREEE

Attached: 1549746658464.png (748x1036, 237K)

He is sympathetic, and I would agree. Just think there is a lot of him not known.

Shingeki is a shounen?

>black clothes
>tipping back in chair
>resorts to childishly being malicious towards someone to get them to back off instead of reasoning like an adult and telling her that he doesn't want her follow him to the road to hell
>impregnated someone as a means to an end
>endangers Paradis to work with a highly intelligent, dangerous, and mentally deranged titan shifter that previously was his enemy instead of just titanizing Historia
>inadvertently caused Sasha to be killed in the attack on Marley
>locks his friends up in a building full of Eldians with Zeke's fluid inside of them, ready to be transformed
Edgen a shit

Attached: 1554278842205.jpg (570x495, 90K)

>You deserve to die because your ancestors "supposedly" committed crimes.
At least make your shitposting logical.

Someone described it best as what happens when you cross Shinji Ikari with the Incredible Hulk

>>ancestors
who the fuck mentioned ancestors brainlet, eren's methods were violence and always violence. he cant do SHIT when it comes to anything outside of that. the reason he is in the spot right now is because he and the islandcucks are retarded and couldn't even be bothered with sending coalition proposals against marley. instead, he fell right into tybur's hands and is now either pulling discount zero requiem off, dragonball paths bullshit or legit wants to kill everyone.

attack on titan has many unique characters
and isayama draws in many aspects

Attached: 7051BACF-A871-4071-ACC3-C0D75F0C01AC.jpg (620x349, 22K)

>he and the islandcucks are retarded and couldn't even be bothered with sending coalition proposals against marley.
You are a retard for even thinking that talk with Marley was even an option by that point. The ceremony had one purpose, to unite the world against paradis.

>Incredible Hulk
Fuck off capefag.

AHAHA
IMAGINE THINKING THIS ONE IS ANY BETTER
Watch a real Yea Forums sings, holy shit.

Based chadren.

Hunterchads snk faggots already mad!

Sasuga hunterchad.

based
WHY DO WE JUST KEEP WINNING BROS?

Attached: hisokahxh.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Hunterchad's, once again telling it like it is. I can taste the salt

>does nothing for 280 chapters
>has one cool moment
>disappears from the plot
Hunterfags are fucking delusional

>threads keep dying for shitty bait like this

Attached: 045.jpg (279x446, 72K)

>Huntercucks SEETHing hard

Attached: 1558637116064.png (682x708, 483K)

Cope YHue

Attached: 1544234448593.jpg (1024x512, 130K)

Hunter fucking faggot. Eat a dick

SnK is fucking FUJOBAIT. A story about pretty boys with "deep, special feelings" doing terrible but "admirable" things while backstabbing one another while growing their hair out and losing their shirts. It has gone unabashedly fujobait. Its fans think it's some kind of genre-transcending masterpiece but to be frank it just hopped from a trashy genre they know to a trashy genre they don't, so they assume it's never been done before
Just look at how the OP starts with shirtless artwork from tumblr

Attached: 1532997935183.jpg (333x500, 84K)

IDK the end fell flat for me, not the best written in Japanese fiction for sure