Which of them would make the best mom?

Which of them would make the best mom?

Attached: DA429D23-DB55-4137-8E6C-4C41777E568F.jpg (1570x1389, 232K)

Aqua is literally my mom.

Okay, that narrows it down to 2.

>Megumin can cook, takes care of children, saves coupons, is not materialistic, independant and cares for others.
>Darkness can cook and takes care of children
>Aqua is dumb and will spend all your money in booze
Gee, I wonder who.

I suppose it depends on how much you think motherhood would mellow out Darkness.

>Aqua
Good with kids bad with money and can't cook, probably would one day find her kids dead either from starvation or undead that were looking for Aqua's aura
>Megumin
Childish, good with kids and is a penny pusher. A mom? To early needs more experience, unlike her mother she would most likely starve her kids unintentionally
>Darkness
Good with kids, bad at parenting and barely has any cooking skills but at-least has a good handle on finances and managing but would probably raise a slut

Megumin probably. Darkness would be good but is too immoral to be a proper role model

>unlike her mother she would most likely starve her kids unintentionally
She literally took care of and feed Komekko her entire life. The fuck are you talking about?

>Komekko her entire life.
Megumin did not do so you retarded speed reader. Megumin was obsessed with explosion and Komekko was trying to follow her around, before Megumin left. The entire time her mother fed her

Megumin and Darkness are both good mommy material, but Lalatina has the added benefit of money and milkers. Aqua would just yell at the baby to shut up while drinking on the couch.

The entire volume were her mother isnt around she cooks and takes care of her, and its heavely implied it wasnt the first time she did so.
Holy fuck you are retarded.

>Doesn't provide quote
sure buddy. This is the last time i'm replying to this low quality bait

Why would I provide a quote if you read that as well? Stop pretending im wrong and re read the volume nigger

Darkness would /ss/ her own son.

He is right user. Megu took care of her.

Aqua, because your child with her would be a demigod

Aqua has direct experience of motherhood: she raised a dragon. Clearly devoted and nurturing, showers it with praise and blessings and protects it from Kazuma's hunger, helps it grow up big and strong.

She'd be like Achilles' goddess mother.

>she raised a dragon
you are a anime only arent you

Attached: God Zell.png (350x299, 64K)

>claims she did not raise a dragon
>posts the dragon she raised
?????????

Whoa user that's a sickass dragon you posted how much for it?

I know you are baiting, but if you unironically think that chicken is a dragon you might be as retarded as her.
In volume 15 Zell grew into a rooster, if that is even more evidence

Darkness is literally the only logical choice for any semblance of normalcy in a child.

>Aqua
Child is half god but has a 50/50 chance of being a literal fucking retard.
>Megumin
She is not growing anymore and will more than likely suffer from multiple complications as it relates to Childbirth due to her small stature. This not including post birth problems as it relates to the child not being able to latch on the nipple because if her minuscule breast size.

Unless there is some magic that allows for caesarean section and if she dosent mind Darkness cucking her allowing her to nurse maid her kid I dont see any child from Megumin lasting a winter kek.

Attached: week23_ultrasound.jpg (550x550, 34K)

rooster = dinosaur = dragon
100% irrefutable logic, don't even try to @ me

>thinks Zell is just a chicken
Dumbass. He'll be 10 tons and be covered in scales within a year. You'll see.

Attached: its lit.png (428x619, 244K)

It was bait all along I see. Have a nice day then.

Megumin unironically because she is the straight man in konosuba. Aqua can't even get pregnant because she purifies the semen, even if she could the child would be born an autistic brainlet fit for posting here. Darkness is a slut and is the most likely to end up in a single mom situation

Megumin>>>Aqua>Darkness

>says Zell is a chiken
>grew into a rooster
You already BTFO yourself.

>you are a anime only arent you
Are you implying that the majestic Emperor Zell is anything less than a mighty dragon destined for greatness, who just HAPPENS not to have shed his downy hatchling feathers?

For shame.

>suffer from multiple complications as it relates to Childbirth due to her small stature
>implying i would impregnate her at that age instead of waiting a bit more until we have a kid

>This not including post birth problems as it relates to the child not being able to latch on the nipple because if her minuscule breast size.
Megumin isnt flat, she is b cup at most.
Also there are ton more ways to give the child milk, latching is the only option if you are a caveman.

>In volume 15 Zell grew into a rooster, if that is even more evidence
No, he just gets bigger and grows a crest.

Dragons have crests, no? And they are notably sizable. Ergo, he is just growing up into a dragon, and you have somehow mistaken this adolescent stage for him being poultry, of all things.

>implying i would impregnate her at that age instead of waiting a bit more until we have a kid
She's not going to grow, user.

>“Wasn’t he supposed to take a long time to grow up because of his high mana!? When did he suddenly become a rooster!?”
Volume 15, chapter 4
Aqua gave him a grow potion because she has bricks for brain

Megumin won't survive childbirth, so she's out.

>a kid at the age of 13 is not going to grow any tiny bit more, not even in 10 years
Are you from a shithole?

See this

>Aqua gave him a grow potion because she has bricks for brain
Yes, and she's made the same mistake. A mere growth potion couldn't bring a mighty beast of Emperor Zell's draconic heritage to his full stature. She merely has to wait for him to begin shedding his feathers and growing in his fangs.

How is this meme still alive? Megumin is a sex machine.

Attached: hips.jpg (617x852, 174K)

Damn, you are not even trying at this point. I guess people who like Aqua are just as retarded as her and you just confirmed it

Don't get mad just because you can't understand basic dragonology.

Aqua is useless. Mwgumin is a child herself so she's out. This leaves only Darkness. Darkness would make for a good mom with a fierce desire to protect her children. Plus, she's rich, so she can just buy the best everything for them.

Dawg if you look at the average size in her family she isnt growing anymore senpai, also as it relates to nursing as i said unless they have magic that milks her microbreast she is going to have to nurse as was common in that age.

Yuiyui seems like a normal sized woman besides from being a bit flat chested.
You do know that people have been using pic related for decades to help small breasted moms feed their childrens, right? or have you lived under a rock your whole life?

Attached: 711-3.jpg (1202x1600, 101K)

based

Attached: 159237598355.gif (550x525, 842K)

To be honest i want to turn all of them into moms.

>Megumin
>a sex machine
okay, okay, so who got it worse and will end up first as catlady? Ao - apple orgy - girl, or megumeme?

Attached: 1575383335764.jpg (492x547, 99K)

>she has a single cat
>automatical catlady
Meguhaters are so desperate

So Megumin and Darkness make a decent mother between the two of them. The solution is easy a Ménage à trois.

>hips twice the size of waist
Jesus christ

both

I'm going to have to go with megumin even though I think of her as my least favorite girl in konosuba.

Attached: 1545419575187.png (500x338, 155K)

In our century you stupid nigger. Where the fuck or how the fuck are they going to develop the latex nipple? Are they also going to develop the small suction pump that uses mutiple plastics and flexible pipes? Please kill yourself you underage retard.

Kazuma can craft almost any simple object. He made lighters and futons.
How about instead of calling me underage you stop seething and read the fucking novels retard

I feel like you are forgetting the fact that most women notice an increase in breast size during and after pregnancy.
Why wouldn't that happen to her? It's basically nature's solution to this stupid argument

Because he is so entitled to his headcanon that cant concieve simple rational thinking.

Neither. All of them ends as frog food this month.

Attached: 014.jpg (622x720, 123K)

Making polymers by way of petrochemicals is vastly different from a simple lighter you stupid underage faggot. Ohh and I read the novels you dumb anime only nigger in them Kazuma states he only has so much knowledge of the stuff he can create. Please fuck off you anime only retard.
They do increase but not as much as you would think which still presents problems related to normal latching procedures during infancy.

God you Megufaggots will do anything to defend a suboptimal female as it relates to procreation. Fine I understand if you like her but ignoring those problems makes you look retardef rofl.

quality post

Jesus christ faggot who says it has to be exactly like a feeding bottle? He can have sustitutes to make that thing. Also he is craftly as fuck he even made fucking dynamite, but no, apparently you are so entitled to your brickmind that you dont know how to combat an argument.

>gives you facts
>N-NO MEGUFAGOTS, YOU ARE SO DUMB SHUT UP
kek

>a simple bottle with a plastic tip is more difficutl to make than a lighter

Attached: NiggaWhat.jpg (800x450, 18K)

Jesus the microbrain megufaggots asspained that both the mother and child will die in childbirth. Like Pottery.

Attached: 165-1652690_laugh-aqua-laughing-hd-png-download.jpg (840x828, 200K)

>you look retardef rofl
Yikes

Attached: What the fuck is this shit.gif (498x276, 1.75M)

>189280926
>the aquafag making noise so people can give him (You)s
They never learn

Definitely Megumin!

>>Aqua is dumb and will spend all your money in booze
No, Aqua is full of motherly love.

No, Aqua is dumb and will spend all your money in booze, as seen in the anime.

harem mom

Megumommy

Attached: 1531183192633.jpg (742x1000, 108K)

>Darkness can cook and takes care of children
And will let you fuck her whenever,

And? that doesnt make her better or worse mother to her children.

I want Aqua to piss into my mouth.