I miss this show a lot

I miss this show a lot

Attached: A7CC1322-2DC8-46F0-A600-244011E8257B.jpg (353x581, 54K)

one (1) week left

Attached: august.png (640x360, 113K)

Some say Yuki's still nibbling her sandwich

Attached: yuki_sandwich1.gif (319x533, 2.59M)

She was for a long time, that’s for sure

Endless 8 is a masterpiece

Attached: yuki_outfits.jpg (1892x1210, 543K)

They say the japs don’t know sarcasm, but how do you explain Kyon if that’s the case?

>one (1) week left
for what?

I miss clannad, wished they would come out with the Kotomi after already!

I maybe delusional but I atleast I have hope!

Attached: good girl.jpg (764x1214, 162K)

Maybe you should stop letting fat Americans tell you about how japs act

Season 3 never ever and it hurts so much

KYON KUN DENWA

Would the animation quality be as good in season 3?

Attached: yukisip1.gif (390x350, 1.16M)

If Kyoani made Haruhi season 3 it would probably end up being the best looking anime ever

Attached: haruhi hd32.jpg (1920x1080, 901K)

I don't care what anyone says, the disappearance of Yuki was good.

Attached: 1553824310735.jpg (418x493, 122K)

*steals your powers*

Attached: yuki_nod.gif (500x309, 428K)

If I remember well, no one says nothing bad about the movie, was great in anything
>animation
>soundtrack
but I really hate the light novels author!!

He wasn't talking about the movie

Attached: yukifasteat.webm (852x480, 66K)

I went through a list of anime I've watched and surprised to see this one was floating to the top. It's a very well done show. S2 was also good. The movie arc has no breaks as if it was supposed to be one long episode (like a movie).

Attached: 1529643480964.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

I really hate this bitch

Me too. Yuki is the best

Attached: yuki_float.gif (500x280, 868K)

let go

Yuki's feet

Endless Eight

SEASON THREE
SAY IT WITH ME
SEASON THREE!
SAY IT WITH ME!!

Attached: 1517336632603.gif (778x441, 2.84M)

Soon.

Attached: Haruhi-Grid-WIP.jpg (2818x2818, 2.25M)

Attached: yukiintroduce2.webm (1920x1080, 314K)

Read the novels

And the new story.

Attached: nazzonazzo.gif (208x292, 182K)

if quads kyoani will announce season 3 next season

Attached: 1545218690118.jpg (1920x1080, 876K)

Attached: harugood.jpg (800x600, 149K)

Please spoil me the ln ending

There is no ending, we've been waiting like a decade for a another volume.

But it was confirmed in flash forward (during the time Haruhi ended up in closed space) Kyon ends up in relationship with Haruhi & she finds out about her powers and looses them.

how the fuck can something so commercially successful just get dropped? do japs hate money? and dont tell me that shit about VA being a slut, it doesnt matter

Japs just have shit taste as usual

Yuki swims

Attached: yuki_swim2.jpg (1024x574, 108K)

what's the appeal of women with mental illness

Seriously though, why they never made a season 3?

The next 2 movies, OVAs and seasons 3, 4 and 5 are announced any day now.

Attached: ab6.gif (500x392, 1.98M)

Is it good? I want to reread the whole thing but I want a sequel or I'll remain heartbroken

It's really wholesome

It's not a sequel, it's willfully and uncompromisingly a classic SOS-dan obtuse and arcane mystery story with Haruhi absent for 2/3 of it. Lots of philosophical pondering, Nagato has like 3 lines. It is very much typical of the books themselves in that regard. Without ruining it, most of it is just them in the clubroom solving a problem. They never even leave the room. The author did not give in to fan expectations in a cash-in way (especially not based on people who just waifu Haruhi or want the written material to just be more of the anime). It's extremely clear that Kyon is, after all, the main character as we should all know.

The writer really has a handle on the characters. I was afraid he'd lost the ability to get that special something down on paper, but he either never lost it or got it back completely. I forget where it fits into the timeline but it's literally irrelevant when it happens. Sometime in year 1, I think. Just some random shit Haruhi instigates, and the club dealing with it. Reminder that they do this constantly for like 2 years. I'd compare it to the standalone episodes of the anime like the baseball game or the computer game match, but with HER not present for most of it. Which is more common than you might remember.

But when she does show up....

Attached: haruhi-godess-train.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Some nazo nazo before bed, night anons.

Attached: endless easy mode.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

You sold me on it. Tanigawa's usual style is my favorite.

>that webm
I can't take it any more lads

>best girl in the LN will never get voiced and animated
It still hurts

Attached: 9k=.jpg (188x269, 8K)

Sasaki is really great but Haruhi became even greater in the later LNs

What happens please tell me, I just don't want to start right now

Basically future works weird and multiple futures can coexist. A time traveler from another faction tries to fuck timelines up because he's Mikuru's brother in a future that's about to be overwritten, by transferring Haruhi's powers to Kyon's childhood friend that was the original god, Sasaki. Everyone shows up including Asakura, Kyon jumps from the third floor, college Haruhi happens, timeline gets torn apart (in a good way), the SOS Brigade shows that it's a big family, and Tsuruya calls Kyon boring but still an okay guy that is slightly on the cute side. Tsuruya goes home where she has a stick that should become plot relevant but never will since Tanigawa is busy sniffing coke, the end.

Also Sasaki is best girl

Noice.

Lazy author stopped writing novels.

Apparently its cheaper for studios to do original IPs. That way they get more of the money.