JoJo: Diamond is Unbreakable

Now that it's over, what does Yea Forums think of it?

Attached: getvid.jpg (1280x720, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2Smwgo17-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boring until kira shows up

>Now that it's over
Nigger part 4 ended 3 years ago. we're this deep into part 5 and you're still making threads about some shit that ended back in 2016. get with the times already.

Attached: 15564076517.jpg (673x747, 83K)

I didn't really like Part 4.

It started out with stand of the week for a while, introduced Kira, dropped that pretty fast, then went back to stand of the week when Kira could have been finished off and then ended with an accident when the ambulance wouldn't have moved in the first place since only a stretcher was asked for.

Now to wait for Part 5.

AOTY 2016

>3 years ago
more like 25

Retarded Persona 4 ripoff
>Yukiko Amagi
>YUKaKO yAMAGIshi

inb4
>i wAs JuSt PRetENdinG tO bE REtaRdED

Kira was a great character

It aired the last episode Saturday night

>ended 3 years ago
but it ended last Saturday

>Dub niggers
Fuck off back to Yea Forums

Attached: 15566588347.gif (336x268, 1.23M)

Hated it. So much was wrong with part 4.

An anime being capable of changing tone like that is impressive. It was also maybe the most fun to watch with my family besides Stardust Crusaders, which at times dragged on because the plot was
>DIO is sending assassins after us every 2 episodes
while we weren't really bothered by seeing Josuke & Koichi's daily lives while finding random strangers with their tricks since some stranger was shooting people with the stand arrow.
Also, the setting is simply the best out of all parts and I already read the manga, it reminds me of Persona, pretty comfy. Just follow these highschoolers solving mysteries while the reliable Jotaro is out there investigating and being badass. We also got to see grandpa Joseph.

This is not stating the obvious of course, Kira is the most fun villain until Pucci shows up. Also, the Part 4 live action is a treasure.

Why

Everyone else is caught up on the anime and manga, you're still stuck in 2016 and you think the english dub is good when it's fucking trash.

>and you think the english dub is good when it's fucking trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=G2Smwgo17-Y

It was okay, kind of a ripoff of Persona 4 though

PLEASE STOP!

Attached: 15579329411.gif (356x400, 2M)

I THINK JOSUKE SUCKS

Attached: 1533227791810.jpg (1280x719, 72K)

Probably the worst of them all

Ranking the parts that have been animated so far:
1/2 > 5 > 3 > 4

Id put 3 over 5

I'm at part 8, the dub is good,

This.
Adachi >>>>> Kira

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Part 5 is already out bro, I just finished reading it.

It ended last Saturday dumbass

>Part 4: Nothing Happens
I like Part 4 a lot, but this is a major flaw. There's no real central plot up until they meet Reimi and Kira gets introduced, and even then it just turns into another DIO hunt. It's mostly Josuke and friends fucking around and dealing with weird Stand shit, but that's entertaining enough on its own.

Attached: 1481308592457.png (240x240, 145K)

Yeah, you have to enjoy it for a different reason thanks to that tone and setting compared to other parts (ala the fact that this bizarre adventure doesn't go outside of a single town)

Here comes my most controversial opinion yet. I believe that Part 4 is the MOST iconic part in JoJo yet. I remember all the panels in the final Josuke vs Kira fight, the poses, the character designs and the art style evolution.

1, 2, 4, and 7 are literally the only good Jojo arcs. The rest are average to mediocre.

1 and 2 are the shittiest Jojo arcs.

1 and 2 are the most fun parts

I'd say 1 and 3 are, but 2 is the 3rd worst. Still good though.

Best part. Best JoJo and best Villain.

7, 7, and 7

>you will never have a stand and go on wacky adventures with your bros
How am I supposed to live like this?

Why is it so hard for some people to enjoy a show that isn't a constant, unrested goal chase after something? Why can't they enjoy characters going around having wacky fun adventures?
I seriously don't get how "NO PLOT LOL" is a legit complain when the plot is stablished at the beginning of the part, "There are a lot of Stand users in this town, I must stay alert and protect this city just like gramps did", as the story goes on they defeat the all the minor villains until Kira shows up, who's the most vile and dangerous of them all, being also the complete opposite of Josuke. All of part 4 is Josuke going around making friends in Morioh, progressively cornering Kira like an animal until they defeat him.

All the minor villains*
Fuck

>Subhumans who literally only watch anime dubbed and on fucking toonami are allowed to post on Yea Forums
fucking why

Sorry people watching media in their native language make your anus so sore, weeb-kun

1,1, and 6

Attached: 1557215904924.jpg (725x611, 226K)

based taste

Fucking weird opinion but I respect you for your honesty and originality

>only
that's where you're wrong

Because that’s what you deserve.

I'm late but anyone has a mega link for the p5 vol2 ost?

Attached: D66MCUUWkAAtn3F.jpg (885x1072, 91K)

>watching then dub
Leave immediately.

>people actually watch jojo dubbed
Unironically worse than skipping parts desu

7, 1, 6
>impyling Valentine is a villain

Attached: Don't lie best boy.png (900x438, 218K)

Why do you care what other people do?
If it's so bad, why do you have to do this jewish bullshit?

I only liked pt. 1-3 and i thought 2 was great.
I'm not a manga reader. I thought that every jojo after pt. 3 was gay as fuck. The artstyle was gay and the characters themselves were gay.

As for pt 4.
Things i hate -
Koichi, the midget in a series where everyone was a tall bodybuilder. Fuck him.
Self - insert romance between koichi and the retarded girl..
In fact I hate every scene with her in it.
Josuke's gay ass personality.
his friend being clinically retarded.
The fact that first half of pt. 4 is absolute shit.
It only gets a bit better when kira shows up. He single handedly made the series from an unwatchable shitpile to a somewhat watchable shitpile.
Oh, and i hate hayate as well.

pretty funny post user, i agree

>They're talking about the dub

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg (240x240, 19K)

Hated part 4. I don't even get what people like about Kira other than him just being a weird guy.

>mfw pen and paper exists and my group is showing interest
>mfw I'll have to dm

Attached: tumblr_inline_oo80auEQB21reg6bu_540.jpg (540x321, 59K)

>Self - insert romance between koichi and the retarded girl..
But Rohan was the actual selfinsert

Garbage. A downgrade, in literally every aspect , from part 3.

Based

absolutely based post OP

>Rock
>Hard
>COCK

>jewish bullshit?
its more jewish to support a crappy official release desu

>Happens
>I like Part 4 a lot, but this is a major flaw. There's no real central plot
and that's what makes it good. sol jojo > progression jojo

part 4's characters are too dull for its structure to work, good concept but not well done

I did not like it that much but killer queen was a cool stand part5 is the best ngl rn I love golden experience and Giorno

Fuck all of you the jojo dubs are kino.

It was really hard to keep going after Kira first fought Jotaro and Koichi. It's just a bunch of filler with some really shitty stands.

>only recently started watching jojo because of a friend
>Free month of crunchyroll
>everything censored to hell
>torrent the blu ray episodes
>translations are completely fucked to hell
which sub batch actually translates oingo boingo as oingo boingo and not fucking zenyatta?

Were Passione aware of The Pillar Men?

the pillar men died like 50 years before passione was founded

I figured they would have at least some knowledge regarding it. Thoughts on the Diamond is Unbreakable hardcover release so far? I like the look of it but I wish they included more interviews or trivia which the Jojoniums had.

Diavolo/Doppio uses King Crimson and kills Polrenaff, half of Passione dies (Narancia, Buccellati, and Abbacchio) in Part 5
Jotaro dies Part 6 and the villains win and restart the universe
Johnny Joestar and Gyro Zeppeli get their shit kicked in by Funny Valentine, the President of United States in the new world

Kira in Dead Man's Questions is an amnesiac ghost, wondering the city and realizes he died.

Attached: 1510620230641.gif (370x335, 593K)

Dude wtf you asshole

>Why can't they enjoy characters going around having wacky fun adventures
I usually do enjoy this but couldn't in this case because the characters aren't entertaining most of the time.
>the plot is stablished at the beginning of the part, "There are a lot of Stand users in this town, I must stay alert and protect this city just like gramps did
Having a character going around aimlessly isn't a plot.
>Josuke going around making friends in Morioh
And this is okay how? There are absolutely no stakes before Kira, only future friends fighting

How do you know what happens in parts 5 and 6 when part 4 just ended last Saturday?
Are you from the future? Can you tell me any winning lottery numbers?

Based retard thinking everything that doesnt comply with his shitty gender norms is gay and bad

>dubfags

Attached: 1533588721866.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>Dub niggers think their opinions matter on Yea Forums
Truly pathetic.

Attached: 15603203766.png (365x390, 266K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED fuck animeonlyfags

Attached: 15580016719.jpg (740x668, 107K)

I'm for subs and dubs but the Part 4 dub is fucking horrible I must admit
Koichi is fucking horrible and Echoes doesn't have his usual energy at all

Worst Part.