What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: 220px-Zoids_Wild_Anime_Announcement.jpg (220x310, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqdEAXa4BNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that the new fucking Sword Porkyman?

I liked Chaotic Century. Fiona was best girl.

Y LOS NIÑOS SONRIEN Y PODEMOS VER

Zoids: New Century cant be top.

no subs
>checking
yup still no subs. was hoping one of those old G's guys like OZC would do it but alas, hope deleted

Why the size change? Ultra man and zoid got smaller while Godzilla just keep getting bigger.

Nah Zoid Fuzors my ninja. I'm still waiting to see what happens after toonami left us on that cliffhanger when it aired on saturday nights.

All they have to do is make one of these 2 things:

OPTION 1:

Zoids anime where Zoids can break up and become battle armor for characters wearing a modular battle suit ala Centurions

Big bad uses multiple Zoids as his armor at the same time. Protags do that later in the series as a power up.

OPTION 2:

Zoids anime where Zoids transform into humanoid form, by letting a human into their core as a pilot.

Big bad uses a signature evil version of a big Zoid. Protags have to combine their Zoids into a big humanoid Zoid to fight him

Sounds like someone really liked Frontier and hasn't been able to let go of their shit taste since they were 9 years old.

New zoids when

Option 3:

Zoids anime where 5 school girls transform into magical girls to fight evil Zoid monsters that materialize from the crystallized darkness of a person's heart

Each girl uses the spirit of an ancient Zoid as the theme for her magical girl form, costume, and attacks. They have to get through the person's heart to turn them back into a human.

Later in the series, it's revealed that an evil group of 5 magical Zoids girls were influencing the early people in flashbacks to give in to their inner darkness and are still doing so now.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=NqdEAXa4BNs

>what went wrong?
Everything...just everything.

Attached: 1558979436372.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

everything.

From what little I saw:

-Character designs are Beyblade (late 2009 and later) tier, and they are awful
-Plot seemed way too campy for a show about giant metal animals that normally fight to the death.
-The whole super power thing that just looks goofy in execution (the flame coming out of one eye for both the zoid and pilot).
-The whole team thing that also classed with the setting.

Attached: liger panzer zoid.png (1125x755, 480K)

Right this is a thing, it's gonna be shit.

I watched chaotic century in middle school and I remember one day that 9/11 happened after watching it.

Attached: 1530272009480.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

Yes

>it's gonna be shit.
>2018
Where the fuck have you been? Shit came out last year.