Hajime Isayama Thread

Hajime Isayama Thread.

This guy is the living rappresentation that writting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>draw.
He ,whit is really limitated drawing skill, created a manga who used to look like a generic post-apocalipse manga, only to show us how deep and coerent his narration is and how whe got tricked by judging only the surface of his manga from "kill the monsters and save the day" to a grey moral and political war story about one nation of a cursed race and the entire world who hate all of these cursed children.

Attached: 24852-Hajime_Isayama-foto.jpg (225x295, 59K)

Hunterfaggots incoming

shit manga

You are the user from the other OP who ahitting SnK, aren't you?

he is indeed a good writer. but that's because as far as I can remember he actually decided to start the manga after he pretty much had it all planned out. I especially like how his manga is the kind that you can reread and notice some interactions between characters that have more to them than meets the eye. I suppose he also drew multi-layered interaction maps to help him when drawing the manga.

Too many in the industry just plan a beginning or half-way then end up bullshitting and making their lazy writing obvious. that definitely includes big names that are praised for being good writers
oda is probably the most overrated writer in that regard, but dont you dare say that around one piece threads

>rappresentation
>writting
>,whit is really limitated
>coerent
>whe

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

reporting in

Attached: 1557802559.png (500x460, 298K)

It rappresents the great writting of Isayama

He isnt. But he has some future. Is sad that when it comes to manga, most artists have to spend 5 years in the same project, unable of producing and challenging themselves more.
That's a big differences from novelists and short-stories writers.
Also, he still has strong limitations that he needs to work harder for his new work, and is how to develop a believable way of portraying certain traits for his characters: failed with making Armin smart to the reader; making Manlet a respected OP; and doesn't know how to control the co-protagonist (Armin and Mikasa) so he just ignores them and creates a serious problem of development with them. Not even talking about how he is unable to bring the right amount of information in the manga, so he needs to constantly fix it in side works like guidebooks. So, well, I hope he learns from his mistakes here, he sure has talent.

He's shit at both though

I haven't laughed this hard in years

god i've seen the same coversation before

no that's me, just saw this thread, should have posted in here instead

Leorio is gon's father right?

Yeah, he's a pro-birth chad trying to prevent his home country from de-populating and succumbing to nihilism. Zeke is representative of a growing portion of self loathing/race guilt/anti-breeding/nihilistic first worlders. The point of the Eren/Zeke clash will be for Isayama to interject a message of optimism - to urge people to continue marching forward towards freedom
>he just got married
>just recently revealed the last panel

Attached: 1546025129441.jpg (1748x2228, 899K)

Based illiterate

I agree with OP, weird.

You mean Hajime CHADyama

>This guy is the living rappresentation that writting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>draw.
Isn't the ONE?

>implying that the concept that there isn't an inherent, predefined meaning that you must work towards discovering and instead can substitute in something you personally find meaningful isn't one of the most liberating concepts of modern philosophy.

>ONE
a meme

Attached: 1550624164661.png (409x280, 123K)

Please don't kill youtself when nu-Eren turns out to be the bad guy all along, the world needs more magajokes like you user.

togashi can draw but has illustrated this for years as well

dafuq do I even do here

His writing is even worse than his art

But he's actually a good writer unlike Isayama

>GOOD GUYS VS BAD BOYS
>good