What can araki learn from hxh?

Togashi is giving araki a lesson right now ( the succession arc ) to how a good jojo should be done. He leaves no plotholes or uses asspulls and explains things araki couldnt like crimson king and such. Jojofags better be thankful to togshi because if araki takes in 1/3 of what togashi has done you might actually get something that isnt trash like part 6 7 and 8.

Attached: hunter-x-hunter-manga-1136967-1280x0.jpg (1280x719, 162K)

I agree that the nen beasts in hxh are great and all that, but Araki’s writing has really only gotten better over the years. Asspulls haven’t been a thing since part 5 (early 2000s) and he’s gotten better at explaining abilities. I’d say that the main thing he should learn from Togashi is how to make more intricate stories and characters, as Togashi is great at writing complex situations, while Araki tends to lean to simpler and linear plots.

Is this the infamous aot fag? Hows your series buddy? Last thing a i heard about was eren becoming jaded nigger faggot. Attack on titan is just bad mecha with flesh mechas.

Part 5 is great. I hope he retcons some shit and uses the same characters again, in more complex setting.

>you know remember attack on titan exists
God, it was physically cringe the first time I watched that. Anyways, the post of screaming manchild in hxh threads is already taken by your fellow OPtards (probably big fans of aot aswell, no doubt) so go talk to them if you want in

based

Yeah Araki should learn from some guy ripping off his work who can't even draw.

Attached: JojolionYasuho.png (474x440, 28K)

>ANOTHER embarrassing HackxHiatus thread
I guess OP is doing us a favor demonizing every retard who enjoys HxH

when your series is wack, that's what you should do

Lashing out at things you don't understand is a sign of low IQ, user.

Attached: sw-chart-390.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

Araki has no hope left. 3 decades into the business and he can't develop characters worth shit or into nuanced storytelling.

I wonder how many of you sub 20 IQ retards pronounce the "x" in Hunter x Hunter.

He could learn that things like "good work ethic" and "well-crafted artwork" will do things like partner you with gucci or land your work in the louvre, you don't need those things to stay published. Hell, you don't even need to finish your chapters; you just need to fuck Takeuchi Naoko.

It's obviously "hunter cross hunter".

>the same info dump image
>every
>time
tl;dr

They haven't had any new chapters in 7 months so they can't add anything to the image.

>or into nuanced storytelling.
t. actual retard who probably thinks every arc in part 3 that isn't the beginning or end is "filler"

holy shit these retarded huntertards can't be contained within other threads anymore and started making their own threads..?

Attached: 1547063543478.png (302x263, 100K)

it'd be more tragic if you have been reading 7 months worth of material for your favorite manga these last months but still nothing of value was added to the story and you just wished really hard it would end before it turned into even more of a disgrace than it already is

>nuanced storytelling
Amazingly, Jojo has less exposition and text dumps than HXH does, at least for its last several arcs.

Araki's strong suit is definitely his aesthetic, his writing can be pretty shit sometimes. If they collaborated it would probably be incredible.

I'm with you there. Togashi needs to speed up his pacing for this arc before he dies. Though it'd be interesting to see what she'd do if his wife took over the story and art at this point.

No need for collaboration, araki needs to just pick up few things from togashi, he can write.

mfw

Attached: Tonpa_2011.png (487x480, 187K)

It would probably turn into character shipping and big breast females taking over every panel, much like a series you probably recognize
don't worry, I'm sure togashi leads a good life free of stress, enjoying every moment he can, not to mention he's happily married with kids

a more tragic course would be to die young of overwork since every week you have to put up more dull garbage you've been drawing for the last 2 decades
imagine the sweet irony in a tragedy like that

Togashi isnt even in peak condition. And he needs time to write the stories, this arc has 20 chapters left in it, 1.5 years max and we will be moving into exploration arc and it will be easier on togashi and he can take his time.

Togashi will die before he reaches whatever anti-climax he's "planning"

>this arc has 20 chapters left in it
lol. what a poor sense of measure

Togashi is a fucking beta while Araki is a CHAD, this is a FACT so your thread is pointless.

>this is a FACT
you go to sleep wishing that

Cope more hunterfag

I still wanna see Togashi and Kishimoto do a collaboration, I don't think Araki needs any help

Togashi shares his ideas with Kishi

>text is literally too small to read

Attached: vfp6asxef2co4jgvsrlzwvottafzelhs_hq.jpg (640x480, 38K)

there's probably at the very least like 50+ chapters left in this succession war arc. only 3 out of 12 of the princes are dead, the mafia who has a big presence hasn't done anything yet this arc, the troupe is still lurking around trying to find Hisoka and whatever else they want to do on the boat, the zodiacs and gings group could still possibly get involved and most of the focus has only been on the top tier of the boat, there's still the 4 other sections of the boat that are largely unexplored and could possibly be used in future chapters. Honestly Togashi could probably stretch it to more than 75 chapters left in this arc, there's just way too much bulk in the manga right now to narrow all the material down to only 20 chapters. Also, like most HxH arcs beforehand, this arc is incredibly unpredictable and there's too many angles to even try guessing what's going happen. I doubt anyone expected Chimera Arc would take 8 years and 130 chapters to finish, meanwhile Togashi's slowed down his release schedule even more than during the Chimera Arc and we're only like 33 or 34 chapters into the boatride

Attached: BW.jpg (483x362, 17K)

>part 5 (early 2000s)
You're a retard right?

Kishi also knows how to bring in the hype and can write and draw pretty quickly. I just think Togashi could help refine material better than any editor ever could and actually help Kishi put out something more compelling than he ever could with how Naruto spiraled downhill

What araki can learn from hxh is that people who post on Yea Forums have no opinions or insights into artistic value worth listening to, as shown by huntertards and their incessant insistence on their third-rate/garbage manga being anything more than pedantic waste bin filler.

Attached: O MY WALL OF FAKE EXPOSITION.png (877x1300, 201K)

Attached: 9B209D42-DB79-4CE1-B6B0-B832F4127FA2.jpg (640x720, 223K)

>this fucking spastic doesn't even know it's pronounced "hunter by hunter"

jesus what has this board become

This criticism is worn out.

Attached: 286B2512-DD3D-4F51-83AD-336829A1793D.png (1154x700, 556K)

>s-stop truth p-posting...its w-worn out...
sad

He’s already doing pretty well with JoJolion, the last chapter proved he actually has plot lines and payoffs for all the characters he’s introduced planned, he’s just taking his time to do it the way he wants to.

>mangastream

How does the Viz translated page of this look? Mangastream always uses like twice the amount of words that Viz uses for HxH. The only thing MS did right > Viz was "o my rubber nen!"

pic related

Attached: hina pitou.png (984x789, 451K)

>truthposting
Intruder alert. This has a different name here.
The old saying not to pretend to be retarded and not to encourage those that do because it leads to actual retards feeling welcome’s truthfulness refers to false flag cancer like you.
Hunter does use a lot of space for text in some instances, because Togashi’s editors want the story to be understood more readily than it would be (by a wide audience targeted to teenagers) otherwise.
Hunter is in the
>Very Good
Section of published shonen’s, and drawn by the same guy who made Yu Yu Hakashu.
Your extreme hatred for any beloved manga suggests you have shit taste.

Attached: B106AD62-9DE2-48F5-99CA-8969E9BAC266.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

That was a pretty elaborate tantrum, Huntertard

Viz doesn't add artwork into the panels.

Fan scans often remove it in cleaning to show text because they have a low tier process though. Even Viz does this in some cases, in others, it can be to the extreme.

That has nothing to do with the page the other user posted. There was no artwork in the panels to begin with. And this isn't the first time Togashi's done something like that.

Not every page needs a ton of detailed artwork in it. Even if Togashi did add artwork to that page it would probably just be a bunch of different angles of the closed eye guys face. I doubt most HxH fans care about artwork that much in the first place if they're still following manga. That page is just the best HxH haters/trolls can find to shit on the series, and it's a bad MS translation at that. You could just call it substance over style but then you'd probably shit on it and say there's no substance in that page when really it's just a straight forward page of the guys inner monologue explaining all the angles of the scenario he's in to make it easily digestible for the readers. The amount of dialogue there hardly even compares to the amount a page of a book can have and the page is also a MS translation with way more words than the Viz release. IDK, maybe you think exposition like that is just plain bad while other people actually enjoy it. Even as an HxH fan I don't really shit on other shonen manga, I just enjoy HxH more than every shonen manga

Attached: HxH 383.png (1823x1300, 1.48M)

It’s rare enough to be an exception though. It’s always these same few pages out of thousands being posted, that’s the “truth” of it, your troll aside.

Attached: A525C70F-78E3-4DC9-B0D9-60929A262179.jpg (615x939, 174K)

>how come you care about the art in a comic book so much??
the absolute state of hackxhacktards

this and based

Heres the difference between Araki and Togashi:
Steel Ball Run and the Chimera Ant arc were written contiguously. SBR has better Art, more unique aesthetic, more interesting characters, and a more unique plotline.

What Araki can learn from Togashi is what not to do. Or that effort and interesting characters aren't needed when you can just live off the reputation you built up 20 years ago.

I hope they finalize lifespan-preserving stimulants or brain receptacles in the next few decades or Togashi will fucking die before we get to see Kurapika reveal herself as a woman all along, before getting dicked by Gon

There's plenty enough art in HxH though, but myself and others are more interested in the plot. The only real problem I have with HxH is the hiatuses, this current arc has been a lot of fun so far but the amount of chapters is disappointing

Attached: 1540014976440.jpg (500x9491, 2.42M)

Why are HXHfags so insecure about people not knowing or caring about their third rate shounen series that no one watches/reads anymore?

Attached: 09BD3733-32DB-4381-B31B-464E744A482B.gif (189x189, 212K)

>another giant image
>all of the art in it is basic as fuck

It doesn't need to be detailed artwork. But having a bunch of panels filled with nothing but text is retarded in a manga. Especially when it's exposition that the reader already knows and serves no purpose but to fill up panels so Togashi doesn't have to work as much. And the page you posted could be done better by other mangaka. I get a similar feeling in a lot of Togashi's detailed pages where they feel more like sterile drawing exercises and not art. I don't get a sense of captivating beauty from that page like is what I imagine it's supposed to communicate. That could just be me though.

SBR was monthly though. Even though HXH doesn't come out very often it's still "weekly" and so mostly sticks to weekly page counts and artwork.

>It's like printing (you)'s

What is there left to do? And also togashi new master class technique allows him to fill one page as much details and content as a 10 chapter of one piece manga. Togashi doesnt need that many chapter to finish his work, hes embedding his feelings and soul in each page those 30 or so chapters in this arc have as much content as 500 chapter of one piece, this arc alone can be 40 to 50 episodes while still being full. Certainly togashi is master.

These are really pathetic comebacks. Like holy shit they reek of some out of place socially anxious comic nerd.

Attached: anime club.png (1174x857, 304K)

Hxh is not shounen retard. Also hunterchad school all of a while not having new chapter imagine how big it would be if we had new chapter dropping or an anime?

How come Yea Forums is hell bent on making HxHfags look like autistic spergs?

>Hxh is not shounen retard
the irony, inb4 HackxHacktards try to resurrect their light/hard shounen/seinen meme again

Because dank memes bro

>Also hunterchad school all of a while not having new chapter imagine how big it would be if we had new chapter dropping or an anime
ESL please.

Are they not?

It's just a manga man, not everyone needs ONE tier detailed / early Berserk looking artwork to stay entertained. That fight I posted is simple art but it's still stylized and unique looking with good paneling. Think I'm done replying though unless you post something that isn't inflammatory

Jojo trannies are seething hard, now im convinced the fanbase is made mostly out of lgbt. Take your pills and dilate please.

We hxhchads are trying to help our juniors and this is what we get. How come they always want to challenge us? We are at the top a different league, how can you be our equal? Can somebody count the numbers of mangas hxh btfo?

It's hard to tell with the amount of people shilling that try to make HxH fans look bad. Like that fake "Yea Forums sings departure" video with all the whisperers

yeah yeah, we get it, you want actual HxHfags to be reviled for liking such a shitty low tier series
stop false-flagging

>I'm done replying though unless you post something that isn't inflammatory
>p-please be nice...T-Togashit is sick!!
autistic and lame

HEEHEEHEE, hohoho, hahaha

Attached: 0c470dd33fddbdc17afe26c0e2fd7b71.jpg (563x860, 45K)

>With this, they'll forget about SEVEN!

Attached: GetDek'ed.jpg (1108x720, 210K)

If hxh is shitty low tier manga im afraid to know what that means for the rest of the industry.

Is that fanart? Looks better than what togashit togashits out

why afraid? literally anything is of higher quality because it isn't half scribbles - half walls of text

>rip off Jotaro shooting himself
>rip off King Crimson
>rip off Gold Experience
>hunterfags think this is ground breaking writing
OH NO NO NO

My bad. Mid 90s

Cry me river, loser.

>togashi fixes araki works
Araki ideas werent bad but just badly developed out of ignorance or done lazily.

>20 chapters left in it, 1.5 years max
>1.5 years max
>max

top kek

>fake
I know it can be hard to realize that things you like have cringy fans, but most popular things do.

The only one crying here is you, over your low quality shounenshit

It's official in-between chapter art. It's actually the second pic, first hints at her showing boobies.

>tfw I like both HxH and JoJo
I do t get why it’s so hard to like multiple things, and why people get so tribalistic about things they like. Seriously, I can’t comprehend why people act this way. What am I missing?

Attached: 179E1859-ED23-4175-B62E-B790DBFB6BAF.jpg (640x712, 60K)

>What am I missing?
autism

Autism. Socially starved retards found out that baiting other retards is the best way to keep threads alive.

OH NO NO NO HUNTERCHADS WE GOT TO COCKY!!!!!

>What am I missing?
Relentless falseflags and the, seemingly, impossible capability to ignore them.

You're missing taste.

Self propagating memes

I was more explicitly saying that the whisper video is BS, there was some thread when that video came out that wanted to do an "Yea Forums draws" OP for some other series but there wasn't much interest so the thread died but some people left over in that thread cooked up the whisper video. That video didn't come from any HxH threads and I doubt anyone that sat through 2011 would even want to sing that shit

Agreed. Both series are garbage. The only good shonen is Fairy Tail.

Op here. i dont hate jojo but i think hxh is better. Jojo fandom is made mostly of transgenders so hey are all jumpy

definitely an ESL retard

This.

>conveys Fake King Crimson in giant walls of text
>conveys King Crimson in purely visuals
Yeah.... Araki is the one who needs to learn.....
You HxHfags are a cancer.

>implying Togashi isn't just a JoJofag himself just taking inspiration from a manga he likes

>appeal to popularity
what a shitter

The criticism was also addressed here:

BASED