Where are you when Kimetsu no Yaiba saved anime?

Where are you when Kimetsu no Yaiba saved anime?

Attached: 1E3B1711-088C-4AED-BB22-4C54E9BEB500.jpg (900x1260, 844K)

Disgusting

Delicious.

6 arms
6 armpits

Attached: Just Imagine.png (419x507, 85K)

Fucking degenerates

ahh sniff sniff hmmm snifff yes oh snifff oh yes snifff snifff sniff hmmm snifffffffffffffffffff ah yes snifff hmmmm oh yeah hmm just imagine 6 armpits sniffffff would they smell the same hmmm sniffff middle would probably be the smelliest hmm sniff yes

I haven't been watching this, but now I'm interested. Why did it save anime?

Attached: 1488230915382.png (259x224, 16K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Attached: 1549593838436.png (1139x1079, 662K)

6 armpits

I don't remember her having any muscle.

Reminds me of all those early boners from Shiva in MK3. What a journey it's been.

>Find her remaining eye in a shaded place where the sun doesn’t reach
>Place it in a bowl full of blood in a dark room
Would that revive her?
Or would the curse keep her from reviving?
Better question, would your kind action and her master’s betrayal lead to her graditude or possible redemption or would she just eat you?

Shouldn't she have 3 pairs of breasts?

Now I've got a multi armed girl fetish. Thanks OP

I’ve been in every thread

SISTER?!

Attached: kidomaru_render__ultimate_ninja_storm__by_maxiuchiha22_dd4g70c-pre.png (784x1019, 353K)

I can't wait to see Yea Forums go crazy when pic related appears in season 2

Attached: cbm20Bp.jpg (942x1200, 219K)

It will go craze when my wife shows up

Attached: IMG_20190522_100744.jpg (814x541, 112K)

You meant when he's comin' through

such a cutie, sad she was a throwaway villain

cutie

Attached: D8xbWXxUcAAxgUA.jpg (595x875, 107K)

Someone sounds like they're in denial.

Attached: 1496594235936.jpg (544x589, 55K)

Imagine the fisting sessions

Just started this series, definitley better than anything else out atm.

Rule 63 Machamp?

I want her to carry me like a baby in those wonderful arms.

This would have been pretty hot if it wasn't for all those arm... Oh fuck it, who am I kidding, I am saving this.

Machamp can already be female

A true man of culture

>tfw not enough arms to hold hands with all of them

Is the main character a demon as well?
He broke his leg and had to crawl along the ground and then 5 minutes later he was walking around on it just fine.

He only thought he broke it. It's fractured, but he can walk on it. He complains about the pain in his next fight because it still won't be healed

It was hard to keep myself from fapping furiously whenever she was on screen.

Now im hard, thanks user

Her breasts are too big.

>3 futa cocks

Delicious abs

Muh chinpo

>handjobs to 6 people at the same time
Oh my

>saved anime
Apparently, in different universe where I have been complaining about the show's dialogue and pacing.

Attached: 1560004936299.jpg (1440x810, 166K)

delet

He can endure it because he is eldest son.

What sort of retard nigger artists thinks anime girls have three pairs of arms?

jesus lady how many arms do you need

You will never put her in a mating press and have her goro grab you with all six arms+leglock when you try to pull out.

I really really REALLY like the opening

You will never have her fist you with all six of her arms

so are you "brap" faggots actually going to start pushing fisting now? the meme degeneracy never ends

It'd be nice if she could fart in your face too.

This. But the fisting stuff is a little too hardcore for me tbqh

Animefag are so degenerate. This never happen when manga thread showed up.

Another proof that reading is for faggots

Attached: 75151514_p0.jpg (604x1113, 295K)

Attached: 1560005060126.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

God, I wish those were my balls.

Dropped this at episode 4,does it get better or is it still red haired cringy Naruto beats le bad demons?

did she died

When's the next chapter coming out?

Attached: chrome_2019-06-12_01-31-05.jpg (454x346, 31K)

Attached: 1560005198418.jpg (1440x810, 194K)

Friday

Thank you, I just caught up now.

Attached: chrome_2019-06-12_01-31-19.jpg (431x368, 42K)

Attached: 2019_05_20_09.03.30.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

But there are leaks on Thursday.

that's good to know, looking forward to it

Attached: chrome_2019-06-11_21-45-33.jpg (127x127, 8K)

fuck... i might start reading this

Daily reminder that she was just a little girl inside who wanted to play with balls.

She ded.

Imagine the smell.

She seemed ruthless but not a lost cause. And after all the trauma I dont think she would kill you unless she was starving too much.

Tfw no armpit demon gf.

Not bad but Nezuko is the best

i nearly teared up when she died
her last words were so innocent

Attached: bd25a5a437449ad0d1722b508dccb4a797a60295.jpg (640x640, 27K)

It's that but his cute sister helps him and she's just too cute

>watch anime from a e s t h e t i c demon imouto
>read manga
>mostly fighting and barely any Nezuko

the played me like a damn fiddle

Attached: 49b17a5eedb3f069cee63117933c8422.jpg (563x814, 66K)

She WAS actually halfway cute before growing all the extra arms.

She WAS actually halfway cute before growing all the extra arms.

You mean season 3

Please tell me they bring her back somehow in the manga

Nope.

Imagine being this gay

gay and unbased

Why did everyone lose their shit over this character? I would never have thought twice about her. What's the appeal?
>inb4 armpits

based wani

Read more.

Attached: n7.png (959x1400, 1.26M)

>Armpits
>Handjobs
>Perfect for gangbang with your pals
>rock hard abs for you to lick
>natty braps on your face

do we get to see Nezuko develop as a charcter/ struggle with her nature in the manga? Or does she mostly just remain cute?

The manga literally has no time for that. There are more characters need to be fleshed out before Nezuko.

>Nezuko
>standi & carry
>leglock
And I thought I couldn't get any harder.

Yeah imagine the leglock with a force of a hydraulic press.

>futurama_snu_snu_skeletons.pdf

Same. Sounded like a little girl. Wanted to hug her non sexually for once.

>it's another 20 minutes of angry crying contemplative filler shots interluded by degrading quality CGI action
yeah nah I'll just read the manga tbqh even nezuko can't carry this adaptation

Attached: 1555036486848.jpg (190x190, 6K)

Gangbang with Susamaru!

Did we watch the same show?

Licking her clean after the bukkake

It hurts

Attached: D8w6UNNUwAILUwy.jpg large.jpg (1271x1580, 385K)

seriously whats it with shonen these days? I mean there were the olden days with HNK that at least had a lot of implied brutality but then there was the One Piece/Naruto/Bleach Era with barely any blood and now this shit? And i though TPNeverland was already stretching it.

Tragedy makes villains relatable. I tire of the mustache twirling villains.

Attached: 75187710_p4.png (1408x1018, 380K)

This show airs at 11:30pm

Can't wait for the spider with a baby head

I mean this is a series about decapitating human-eating monsters. This level of gore should be expected. People and demons alike are cut into pieces on a regular basic in the world of Kimetsu.

No, if they keep the this pacing then season 2 will cover the Red Light district arc.

What angry crying? What the hell did you watch?

busy reading the manga. aint no anime pleb

Or the neck cracks.

>Slicing literal pillars
Whoever runs into him will receive a sorrowful parting.

Attached: 0488.png (959x1400, 1.92M)

what does he see with those 6 eyes?

So when did Tanjidad change from a earringless Tang clone to a BOTS corpse?

Attached: coalburner4.jpg (518x514, 139K)

Douma and (previously) Akaza's PoV.

Like Tanjiro, he probably inherited the earrings after his father's death.

SIX ARMPITS

yeah but it generally feels like shonen these days just means "Seinen without sex".

It's literally Soul Eater except less good

Read nigga read

Attached: kimetsu feelings.png (959x1400, 1.28M)

>Soul Eater
>good

Absolute TRASH taste

>It's literally Soul Eater
Do you just google "popular shounen mangas" and shitpost with first result without knowing the source?

Attached: 11.png (800x1173, 238K)

They aren't adapting the train arc. They will just join 5 episodes and air it as a movie to maximize profits.

>not adapting best boy arc that also gives Tanjirou even more driving motivation to become strong as a pillar
Yeah fucking right dumbass

Good choice, if they had adapted it this season, it would have been fucked and rushed.

nezuko is just a plot device every other character from the main cast has more screen time than her

>Susamaru Shōnen!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

I dunno about you guys, but I really like the protagonists.

Attached: 75187499_p0.jpg (2000x2829, 2.05M)

She will be even cuter when she starts to learn how to speak

Can't wait.

Attached: moon.jpg (814x700, 123K)

t. Illiterate

>tfw she wouldn't even eat you

Attached: 1407880612070.jpg (380x380, 50K)

In these past chapters, it has occurred to me that witnessing Inosuke without his boar mask, as beautiful as he may be, feels wrong and unsettling.

It may be because he doesn't frequently take it off, but unlike other characters whose face is hidden, Inosuke puts me at unease when he's not wearing his mask. As if that is not how it should be, as if I'm not suppose to see what I'm seeing.

I believe his face is beautiful, he is a very pretty guy, who makes me question my sexual orientation. His eyes are that of a beautiful girl, and so is the structure of his face. Capturing his beauty on paper doesn't come easy, I bet.

His hair are also very comforting, barely reaching shoulder level, they appear soft, like those of a pretty young lady.

It all seems wonderful, as long as its hidden below his boar mask, which appears as if it's purposely there to seal away that beautiful, mysterious gaze of his.

I still recall of a scene in a chapter where Inosuke peeked out of his mask, ever so slightly, to grab something to eat. I couldn't help but freeze myself for a second, and stare at his face, focused on the task of consuming the food that stood before him. That very face, felt as if it was a blessing, which no mere human like myself was allowed to experience.

In recent chapters, there's a lot of mask-less Inosuke, which creates a disturbing sensation which goes down my spine every time I see a panel representing him. Is this right? Should I look away? Should I keep reading as if nothing was happening?

How could I possibly pretend that his face didn't give me a feeling of discomfort. That was simply not possible. Panel after panel, he is there, as precious and graceful as ever, perhaps even more than usual.

To think that one day, in the near future, his face will be animated, makes me feel even more upset. If mere panels in the Manga have this overwhelming effect on me, what of a full-fledged Animation? How could anyone, anyone at all, withstand such a thing?

Attached: Beautiful.png (793x637, 446K)

Everybody will hate Zenitsu at the beggining, be prepared for a million threads of hate.

I dropped this mango when the qt butterfly girl died. What's happening now?

qt butterfly girl came back

All the pillars are now in final boss' lair, they're killing and getting killed by the upper moons.

See you at the end of the season with the pillar reunion senpai

These threads are dumb and only attract even more shitposters into the actual kny threads

>beginning
later too his character doesn't change

Why you have the need to double space everything?

it’s supposed to be eloquently written so as to allow the author to get the point across as clearly as possible

spoilers soon

Where were you when Uzui spanked Aoi's ass?

Attached: Uzui spanking Aoi.png (960x355, 388K)

Me.

Attached: 75187710_p0.png (1902x2346, 1.33M)

Thats how you churn butter.

Attached: butter.png (394x207, 194K)

Attached: 1560017842995.jpg (579x819, 317K)

Fourth wife soon.

Attached: drd.png (1700x2260, 1.25M)

No...?

I love Inosuke

>Welcome back, Inosuke.

Me too user

Attached: IMG_20190606_234234.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

Wat

God, you are that sick who post that girl farting?
I see your ban has ended

Can't wait for the trapposting.

Attached: top waifu.jpg (1118x1520, 789K)

Hard disagree.

I won't say she develops significantly, but it is a running element that she struggles with her desires as a demon and her actions in protecting Tanjiro.

He’s not a trap you mongrel. But yeah the threads probably will be filled with trapposting

If you started the series just for the little demon imouto you deserve all the disappointment that's coming to you. It's still a shonen you shitheads.

sure zenitsufag

Might not be the best thread to ask this, but how many of you in these threads started this manga when its debut first came out? I started reading this the summer of last year.

I joined these threads when the anime was announced

I jumped on the train arc and has been aboard ever since.

Read the first three chapter when Viz did their start thing, then waited for scanlation to finally appear, Miso Soup, was it? And the rest is history.

Why do people like Zenitsu again?

Same. Also translator and then typesetter change. They've been with us for so long.

fuck off canerous faggot

Well he was going to sell her as a prostitute anyway

Me but I didn't read it here. At first I thought it gonna get axed. I'm so glad that it has come this far.

He's the classic goofy sidekick with a hidden badass side to him trope. It's cliche but I like it a lot, when the chips are down he nuts up.

The main trio plays off each other well. Zenitsu has the most common sense and real world knowledge out of the three, so at times he's the straight man of the group and keep Tanjirou's idealism and Inosuke's recklessness in check.

Imagine the ammount of pheromones a Susamaru in heat would produce.

Demons don’t produce pheromones.

>YOU WERE WEARING THE SHIT RAIMENT ALL THIS TIME, EREN

Attached: x4~01.png (959x1400, 981K)

I joined during blacksmith arc.

so who the fuck is this guy
we can all agree i think is related to tanjiro or the first breath right?

Attached: Kokushibou_profile_pic_2.png (821x870, 708K)

this is the current theory

Attached: 1657586428420.png (991x768, 897K)

I want to fuck her

>not onimouto
you had one job

I think Tanjiro is a really likable MC. He's sweet yet confident and I could trust him with my children if I had any. I just wish he'd start winning fights again instead of learning new techniques just to get bailed out or have the villain kill themselves.

He gets better.

I should add that I'm reading the manga. I got to that part where he learned that see-through world stuff only for Akaza to an hero after getting his memories.

I like that he's not an invincible hero, that Gotouge doesn't pull a One Piece and have him win everything just because he's the protag. But at the same time man it feels like it's been a while since he's actually finished people himself.

>doesn't pull a One Piece and have him win everything just because he's the protag.
But Luffy lost more important fights than Tanjirou...

I should elaborate. Luffy is the one who always engages the fights, and more often than not he wins them. Even when it would make more sense for another character to take the victory (like Skypeia and Dressrosa), Luffy manages to be the one who ties things up in the end. The fights involving him are always centered around him, even if he loses. Tanjiro takes on demons with the Pillars more often than not, but it's not written like a hard-and-fast rule that he has to either "cap everything or lose" if he's in a fight and other people are around. I don't get the impression that Tanjiro's existence as the MC is being forced upon me in his battles, he's just as vulnerable as everyone else.

>Luffy(Rubber) shouldn't have been the one to beat Enel(Lightning)

Thematically Wiper deserved to have killed him when he did.

What I like most about the Tanjirou is that even though he's really nice and gentle, he doesn't take shit from anyone. Shows you that there is a middle ground between insecure, wimpy kid and immature, hotheaded brat archetypes commonly seen in.shounen.
True. If you think about it, the last time he won a solo fight was in drum house arc.
I'm rereading the early chapters along with the anime. While the writing still feels shaky, I found some nice details I missed the first time, like Tanjirou covering the kids' eyes from a bloody scene.

Attached: x17.png (959x1400, 925K)

And he being mad as fuck at Zenitsu's cowardice. If I were a kid I'd love to have an older brother like him.

Attached: x3.png (959x1400, 843K)

And beautifully enough, he really is the great balancer to the trio, as Zenitsu is the wimpy insecure kid and Inosuke is the immature, hotheaded brat.

Zenitsu considers himself as a kid? Kek

Attached: us children.png (960x436, 378K)

isn't he 15?
pretty sure you can still class that as a kid

God I love the empty angry white eyes. How will the anime handle it I wonder.

Attached: x11 (1).png (959x1400, 1.46M)

>Wiper whose primary rival was the former God Gan Fall

Yeah bro she was just a skeleton wtf

Mastering just one technique to the point you're so fucking broken, second best boy, first one being pig boy.

>Rui is a boy
>Oyakata is a boy
wat

Attached: x1~02.png (959x1400, 667K)

Is this your first manga or something

I, Ananda, heard the following from the Buddha, Shakyamuni. At one time Shakyamuni was at the Jetavana garden in Shravasti. As many as twelve hundred and fifty people assembled, and they were especially eminent monks. They were all illustrious practitioners known as arhats who had eliminated their delusions and were of great renown. Among them, the elders Shariputra, Mahamaudgalyayana, Mahakashyapa, Mahakatyayana, Mahakausthila, Revata, Suddhipanthaka, Nanda, Ananda, Rahula, Gavampati, Pindola Bharadvaja, Kalodayin, Mahakapphina, Vakkula, and Aniruddha, were outstanding disciples. There was also a vast number of bodhisattvas; the most excellent among them were Dharma Prince Manjushri, the Bodhisattva Ajita, the Bodhisattva Gandhahastin, and the Bodhisattva Nityodyukta. In addition, innumerable celestial deities such as Indra had gathered

Attached: 1508968160325.png (510x346, 242K)

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's pretty decent and probably the only normal person in main group. Sucks he just finally found himself and can fight without losing consciousness first.