Can a fun villain carry a shitty series? I say yes

Can a fun villain carry a shitty series? I say yes.

Attached: 62514134_756913898038851_5599757598652891136_n.jpg (474x502, 34K)

Aizen was cool until he became a villain sue

>fun villain
None of these niggers were fun at all user. Kira maybe (because jojo) but those other ones? nah

Attached: 15601188331.gif (240x291, 568K)

Obligatory

Attached: madara.png (1541x1317, 448K)

Kira was the only good thing in part 4.

Yes

Attached: yes it can.jpg (225x350, 50K)

Well, watching Aizen asspull his victory through everything stopped being infuriating at some point and became interesting.
And then Kishimoto decided to surpass Kubo and had Madara asspull even more, which made me shit on Naruto but it at least generated discussion. And Garou's superpower is "asspull" so...

Alright on paper it sounds like shit. But I liked writing 2000 character posts about how fucked up everything was on the weekly chapters.

>Madara
>funny
lol

Fuck off Tw*tterfag and tw*tter enablers

Believe it or not, fun and funny are not actually synonyms, they mean completely different things.

Madara
>My dream is world peace, I'll put everyone to eternal sleep so they can see pretty things and stop wars I don't want people killing each other anymore
Also Madara
>HAHAHA I CAN FEEL SKULLS BEING CRUSHED BY MY HAND AGAIN, I LOVE BEING ALIVE FUCK YOU ALL

Yes

Attached: 1543056980402.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Add Naraku to that list.

Yes, Sato made Ajin readable.

>Can a villain carry a series?

Yes, most definitely. Hellsing wouldnt be half the fun ride without the Major.

Attached: 902104-major011.jpg (400x225, 35K)

>Alucard comes back from NOT EXISTING for no reason because fuck you that's why
bullshit ending

The Namek arc is only good because of the villains

>Schrodinger completely fucked him up by giving him his quality of existing and not existing at the same time
>Alucard got out of it by destroying ALL the souls he had absorbed
try reading next time, you fucking retard. it's been over 10 years since I last read the ending and I can still remember what happened

Literally the only 2 reasons to watch Re:Creators

Attached: 1531097901870.jpg (1279x950, 640K)

Who's the best villain in anime? Besides Dio.

When was it allowed to post instagram post? Mods please nuke.

Yeah what that user said was retarded. That being said, it was still a shitty ending having Alucard come back.

It wasnt necessary at all, but eh, i like the poetic irony that the Major obsessed with his own individuality/Humanity ended up ultimately forcing Alucard to abandon what is a vampires greatest strength (Many, many souls to trade in to live.) and gain individuality by only being able to exist with a single soul remaining.

>muh thot patrol xD

Attached: 1249273687473.gif (350x260, 491K)

>Jojo and OPM shitty
>Aizen and some ninja faggot fun
The only thing shitty here is your taste senpai

Posting images like this should be a capital offense.

jojo homo

normalfag pic
>xD

You have to go back.

Attached: 1535028723735.png (218x224, 52K)

Based, he even won at the end

Yes.

Attached: 07Itztl.png (840x1200, 164K)

Nice twitter advertisement, shounenbaby.

>unnecessary double spacing
>sperging over greentext misquoting
you first

I miss the times where Yea Forums would shitpost nurutu threads and the like to oblivion. Garbage threads like this would never see the light of day back in the days.

Dio's effects last from parts 1-7

Attached: 1553929510617.png (459x536, 435K)

Only one there who is beyond a shadow of a doubt more interesting than the MC is Madara.

>Beyond a shadow of doubt
>Madara > Naruto
That looks harder to prove than Aizen > Ichigo. I mean wasn't one of Bleach problem's that Ichigo was a blank state? Aizen goes around styling on people for fun at least besides wanting to attain godhood after seeing what the Soul King really was (this never goes anywhere though)

he shouldve had a better role in the end

Garou’s fun for his fights and the top 2 are fun for hilariously dumb asspulls

Attached: kabutos-past.jpg (759x688, 351K)

Here's a good rule for watching anime that's stayed evergreen: don't watch something just for one character. Mirai Nikki is a trainwreck, it isn't worth is for Yuno alone. Neither is Comic Girls for Kaos. Neither was Franxx for 02. Etc

(What is it with great pink haired girls stuck in awful series?)

>Neither is Comic Girls for Kaos.
Dumb user.

Attached: box nao.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Kaos is the worst part of Comic Girls though.

Extremely fucking based and underrated.

Madara is just extremely OP. As a character, he isn't very interesting. He's just...really fucking powerful.

>...
Fuck off

>Kira
>a villain
user he just wanted to be left alone, why did you have to hassle him?

I wouldn't say that it's absolute shit. At least setting is intriguing, but I hardly can give a fuck about characters with exception of Bondrewd.

Attached: Ulw5VuCT1OE.jpg (910x1280, 259K)

The second arc isn't related to anything. So is the seventh, until Diego comes from another world to fuck shit up

Not really carried it since Mankin is already awesome but he did enhance it alot.

Attached: sosmall2.png (2047x1500, 632K)

Reminder that Kubo didn't plan for Aizen to be the bad guy.

>shounenshit
>shounenshit
>shounenshit
>twitter watermark
>facebook filename
oh no OPMbros

Of course.

since when were you under the impression

Aizen is a lame rip-off of Hao.

Attached: sosmall.png (1024x1500, 120K)

Neither of these images do much to visually diminish the earth. It looks quite cosmically proportioned, in fact.

OPM is shitty though.

Attached: BA6A8635-17A1-4466-89FE-EEFB10373A76.jpg (450x450, 34K)

What is this?

He got annoying with his plot armor

Medaka-box

Attached: 1531785617225.png (825x1200, 223K)

Crocodile was legit a more interesting character than the main cast.
Wished he would have won and become King.

good villain is what carrying any series. those are much harder to make vs the MC.

Attached: Not Araki.png (535x352, 193K)

Only reason to keep reading

Attached: 7.jpg (1143x1600, 691K)

Yea Kumagawa was the only reason to read medaka box

Attached: 1496254947093.jpg (1020x960, 233K)

Everyone is more interestimg than Naruto

Ohhh fucking this.
Medaka box is mediocre, but Kumagawas probably one of the best Shonen antagonists ever created.

Attached: PjnjCgA.jpg (752x469, 164K)

Hao is a shit villain with a paper-thin personality and a lame design.
Aizen is in another league.

Attached: 1547676447368.jpg (1205x1032, 575K)

I like both and would like a spin-off.

not Yea Forums but

Attached: 220px-Eggman_robotnik.png (220x263, 64K)

don't mind me. Just posting one of the best "villain" to ever exist.

Attached: makishima.jpg (416x568, 38K)

If it wasnt for Dio and the stone mask in part 1, Speedwagon wouldnt have discovered another, kickstarting the events that led to Joseph going to recue him from the nazis and Stroheim teling them more Pillar Man are in italy. Kars and gang would been running wild without a Joestar to stop them.

In a odd way, Dios action saved the planet from Kars. Part 7 however isnt much Dio influenced, the effect definitely lasted throughout Part 1-6

Diego is the reason Johnnys father never loved him, it's not obvious but the parellel is there for part 1, it's the same reason Johnnys dad is brought back in High Voltage

If sonic was actually well written then he would be far more interesting than robotnik. If you've heard sonic's theme song, he actually has an interesting outlook on life, but this is only ever shown in the comics.

>don't watch something for just one character

That's a pretty good rule, in my experience. I guess there are people who only watch GitS 1995 for Motoko but it wouldn't work without the support structure round her. The first 7 episodes of Sailor Moon would be really bad without Luna, etc.

There have been a few long-running one-character TV shows (Columbo, Kung Fu etc) but not anime.