Lyza, the Annihilator

>Lyza, the Annihilator
Her personality isn't as cute as her appearance, is it?

Attached: lyza.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Who knows, we aren't shown a whole lot.

We can tell from her actions though.
Leaving your daughter in an orphanage for work and then tell her to come find you in a place that will most likely kill her isn't cute at all.

No one in the manga has a real personality, but I admit Tsukushi's getting better at writing characterization and the flashback arc definitely showed that

Its called gap moe

I hope she's a small blonde version of the Doom Slayer, and her entrance is punctuated with prog metal as she brutalizes monsters into gibs with a pickaxe.

I'm confinced she will be the final villain, corrupted ( made ) by the Abyss. Also the author likes tragic twists.

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: 1553412044595.jpg (1200x1400, 1.8M)

Her personality is apparently pretty much the opposite of her appearance.
She's violent, rude, hungry and drinks like a fish.
Basically she's the perfect woman

We don't know too much about her, but we do know:
>insanely gifted despite her relatively young age
>boisterous and loves to drink
>is an absolute demon in battle
>Riko definitely got her thirst for adventure from her
>she married a cute non-threatening potato of a boy so she's probably into femdom (although Torka was a black whistle so he was probably formidable in his own right)
>abandoned Riko to do her Final Dive either because she had made a lot of enemies (she basically annihilated an entire army of raiders after they killed her husband) and wanted to protect her, or because having a child would weigh her down, likely a combination of the two
>probably expects Riko to eventually come meet her at the bottom of the Abyss, even if she didn't write the letter.

Would you suck her dick?

>expecting Lyza not to be the final boss

Attached: 1519001685263.png (700x928, 1.29M)

>the Annihilator
Sounds like a cute nickname

>abandons daughter to go to the bottom of a hell pit
>tells her daughter to come and get her
Something tells me she isn't exactly a role model

God I wish she were my wife

maybe

Give me female goblin slayer 2.0

Attached: Made in Abyss - c016 (v02) - p152 [dig] [Seven Seas] [danke-Empire] {HQ}.jpg (2176x3056, 2.43M)

I don't think she's evil, if anything she's presented as a very typical shonen MC.

how did she got that white whistle

>this
Or
She is literally just another blob or creature with little to no will like the rest of the village.

I do want a fucking depressing heart choking wrist cutting worthy reveal with her, I just want to be a bit surprised about it.

She is so cute tho

By blowing my white pencil dick.

That would be extremely unsatisfying.
You don't build up white whistles in general and her specifically just to have them essentially die offscreen.

I wouldn't be surprised if it really happened.

Attached: 1528912844681.jpg (599x357, 24K)

A twist like that would work well in a short story or maybe a 1-2 vol manga.
Not to mention that it really does not fit with the established tone/themeing

Papa riko got fucking whistled Duh