Rei Hiroe

New Manga 341 RMR Battlegroup start

youtube.com/watch?v=zgCwW9TjfJM

Attached: 341sentoudan_fixw_640_hq.jpg (547x778, 99K)

Is this tank (or some combined arms) combat manga, as war manga and not sport like GuP?
Also mc is chick or girly guy?

Finish Black Lagoon, you fucking hack.

Anyone dumping?

Attached: coverImage_3397447.jpg (1400x2010, 484K)

Please do.

I don't have it, Shogakukan offers shitty 1200px when it comes to digital so I don't purchase anything from them.

Attached: 0.jpg (836x1200, 269K)

Cool

ITs curious how the manga industry works. They don't let authors just finish their manga when they want, instead they make them drag it for eons to the point authors don't care any more, and then...they axe it at the worst time possible.

But if the author doesn't play along and just plain stop doing it then they don't cancel it no matter what and keep it on hiatus forever.

Noooo finish Black Lagoon you fucking mongoloid bugman

Is that a boy or a girl?

How do any of them think 1200px with artifacts is acceptable?

>furigana
this is going to be shonenshit isn't it?

Looking at trailer MC must be girl. Unless its guy who liked crossdressing (if they copy wehrmacht again, this is some possibility).

>New Manga
Finish your old one, you know the one that's been going on for nearly two decades now you lazy fuck.

Theres no way to wrap up black lagoon. he ran out of action movies to rip off.
Theres backstory that could be interesting like dutch past or cia eda chowyunfat going from cop to triad head but hes not smart enough to go into that. As for what happens to revy and crew they die in roanapur thats what was always going to happen. You cant pull a happyend with 80year old rock and revy in japan with grandkids. That would just be dumb as fuck.

>caring about Black Lagoon in 2019

What about just caring about some side characters like Sawyer?

Looks nice

Can we finally take /ak/ off life-support?

I'll always love her.

Attached: C_bpy-IXsAAinYJ.jpg (700x1200, 101K)

I'm interested, but the fucker needs to finish Black Lagoon first. God damn, he can't keep blueballing us.

This.

I second this

I would rather he kept making doujins, honestly. Where's my fucking official Revy femdom doujin?

Thanks

>panzer IV
sign me up

Attached: 1554103172583.jpg (1006x1024, 105K)

Still better for the mangakas to hold power over their hand.

This

The nerve on this cunt to start a new series after almost a decade of Black Lagoon hiatus plus the glacial pace now.

I refuse to pick this up.

Based, fuck Black Lagoon

Nah, Revy is the kind of girl to get something like Dysentery and just die in her 40s cuz she's broke.

finish black lagoon first you fucking lazy cunt

Killing every main characters off in one chapter is still a decent ending by Japanese comics standard.

Attached: 001_size6.jpg (509x720, 102K)

Where you retard?

Gonna need some more info on this, looks my jam

First the fucking futa doujins now this?
GODDAMMIT

More germans win a another war story?
Does it have lolis?

Implying it's not him being a lazy nigger to make 2hu doujins because he can't into where to take the story.

I hope it crashes and burns like re:creators.
Finish Black Lagoon you fucking lazy entitled nigger, even if you only do it to keep eating.