youtu.be/CID-sYQNCew?t=57s
ww5.readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-118/
e-hentai.org/g/693630/c25456e7f5/
youtube.com/watch?v=cdsrL_chGkM
youtube.com/watch?v=hP3304KCidc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why? Just because the girl is cute,

Where's Zeke?

Attached: 1558093266532.jpg (296x324, 49K)

Zoe Hehe is retardedand klutz
I like it

Attached: zoe.png (1205x497, 948K)

fuck off shitrenfag

thanke for bumping my thread

you realize it's possible to post in a thread without bumping it, right?

no

nah it would have been better as a Hollywood movie, considering they would actually cast the characters correctly.

Oh yeah black Eren would be great

>The only asian characters in SNK are Mikasa and Levi
>Hollywood makes Levi black

>The only asian characters in SNK
>Levi
Wut

>Thin eyes
>Jap haircut
>Manlet
>Related to Mikasa

Attached: Capturar25r23523.png (392x428, 325K)

Not asian tho

Mikasa is half-asian from her mother's side.

cope

Levi is a jew and Mikasa is a jew-nip la creatura

I know but you seem not very smart and mentionned it a posteriori

t. speedreader brainlet EHnigger

Good manga, shitty fanbase.

Attached: leviseason3.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

reiner is also asian

Attached: asianreiner.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Is the mere possibility EH so traumatizing to you that you need to keep posting the same shit over and over in every fucking thread, every fucking day?

Attached: 1555572633722.png (796x407, 213K)

Meanwhile EHcucks shit on EM and YH like a broken record.

>Blonde
>Not a manlet
>Big nose

Are you actually trying to justify your raging autism, now?

Attached: 1463083321497.jpg (436x560, 56K)

I am a different user, but ok

Shit manga, shit fanbase.

Stop being a dumb speedreader, EHcuck.

im a different user

just posted this because this guy made it seem like I am samefagging hard

I got it, you can stop now.

Just to clarify, I am a DIFFERENT user. ok?

I'm a different user

o-okay

We already have a thread.
The movie is shit go read the manga.

>We

What killed the hype?

>Imagine being this speedreader
And what is worse is that we know there are people who believe that because they think the ackerman are somehow asians but you know the ackermans aren't and still.

Ackermans are asians

EHfags

No they aren't you speed reading retard. Mikasa is the last asian on paradis.

>Mikasa is the last asian on paradis.
no

where

Are you new here?

no, but i've seen people like you being pretty paranoid in every thread bringing metafagging out of nowhere. Maybe you shouldn't force yourself to be here, That is hurting you and it shows.

>people like you
I'm a different user

Why wouldn't people shit on EM? It's fucking trash EH or not.
YH is only the mentally ill fanbase many hate it not really the characters.

See help for your boogeyman user

What are you trying to prove? People have hated them before EH even became a thing. Just accept you are a cancerous shipperfat of one of them or both.

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

>''YH is only the mentally ill fanbase''
You must be a fucking newfag from l*ddit
>Eremikahaven(EM)
>hanpetos(ErwL and Moblit x Hange)
>erehis(EH)
they are mentally ill shipperfags too, stop pretending your shipping fanbase is perfect EHnigger.

calm down buckaroo, that user was outside of our conv lol

EHfags SEETHING

You got triggered so much you can't even pretend anymore your a dumb yurifat.
I said people don't hate the ship YH but hate the extremely dumb lgbt fanbase kys

Attached: 1552759261425.png (800x600, 91K)

A bit sad you pretend to be a nonshipperfag and know all those names. Just sad and pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=swpaOrubkT0
Looks like crap.

Attached: awcrap.jpg (640x480, 29K)

I'm not a shipper.

Just let them touch each others titan cock already.

Attached: 1531500144806.jpg (451x604, 96K)

Reiner is not a homo

Not bad

do you know how anything works? Ackerman, the males last name. her father is Ackerman, her Asian mother was killed. did fucking Kenny look Asian to you?

were they good parents?

Attached: cutedoomedandcanon!.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Why should the lives of a few million be considered more valuable than a couple billion?

Attached: 1558982285749.jpg (2081x1585, 1.6M)

Their best kid already had a good parent so I doubt it. Good thing this was a practice run.

Attached: 27.jpg (479x632, 160K)

>get told we're in the final arc
>longest arc is currently 20 chapters, and we're about 12 chapters into this one right now
>we've been straight up shown the final panel
>there's going to be a reading of the final chapter this summer
>the exhibition it's being read at is called the FINAL exhibition
>in 2015 Isayama's estimate for the ending was 2018 at the latest, putting us a year past that already

And people not only doubt the manga can end in around 12 chapters, but also believe there will be another arc after this one. Why?

It's not even a few million. Paradis has got to be down to 300-500k.

not really but they tried their best

Attached: D8yarnMW4AAJPSQ.jpg:orig.jpg (910x1006, 124K)

PROCREATE

Attached: 1509140129187.png (1000x867, 656K)

around 800k actually

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1537002061011.jpg (734x964, 132K)

Did the population start at a million? I'm still looking for the page but only found the mention of 20% dying

This movie foreshadowed some interesting stuff, Eren having a brother, having some kind of fun with a mom, Mikasa and him being on bad terms, the movie's song fit Eren right now like a glove.

source? i don't remember them talking about any hard numbers in the series itself

>In the aftermath of the operation, of the 250,000 soldiers and civilians sent to reclaim Wall Maria, less than 200 made it back alive. This resulted in the loss of a fifth of the total population of the Walls, but in turn, alleviated the food shortage that followed after the Fall of Wall Maria
That's from the fans wikia. They said it in episode two of the anime.
I'm too lazy to check on the manga myself right now.

Gabi will kill Eren and save the world.

Attached: 47575.png (555x592, 340K)

The other parts I'm looking for are probably in the farming/snow EMA flashback. Anything before FT I have very weak recollection of.

Attached: 08.jpg (1066x1600, 360K)

>YH is only the mentally ill fanbase many hate it not really the characters.
The opposite. Many liked it, despite not caring much about the charactes

Who cares about a couple billion when you can fuck the queen and create a new empire? As if any of you cucks wouldn't save your own family over random people.

The rifle is used for mindless titans because in the same chapter Colt says they can't stop Eren.

>Erwin's tenure as commander has higher casualty rates than Keith's

We know, Hisu

Attached: 12351361641164.png (1022x648, 548K)

*insert fan debate why the fuck this asian movie casts asian people and no manlet = shitty movies while the LA 2015 wasnt even that bad and they did make a very good angle of every scene with the perfect music from shiro sagisu*

Attached: 14.jpg (1066x1600, 368K)

2 of their kids become terrorists, so i would say no

Why is the small quiet lesbian domming the large loud lesbian so hot?

I feel bad for Hange.

Attached: p007.jpg (1162x632, 392K)

Because you have excellent taste.

Attached: 41256325.png (455x650, 216K)

Tell me about the 'accident' anons.

Attached: 025.jpg (183x299, 38K)

what accident?

Name 5 (five) good live action movies
You cant. Sad!

I don't know if anyone will see this since there are like 5 threads up, but I'm posting it here since this was the thread linked in the last one.

>1) Do the 104th characters even perceive a functional difference at this point between the warriors and Marley as a whole? We the audience know that they have slightly different agendas, Marley's being to devour Eren and take the FT, the warriors being to rescue Gabi and Falcon, and them sharing a joint agenda of preventing the rumbling. But do the 104th members perceive this, or do they just perceive the warriors and Marley acting as a united force? I would argue that given their lack of information it's more likely they perceive the latter.

Armin understands that Annie was forced into her situation and has empathy for her. He also has Bert's memories, so he could have seen what their lives and experiences were like.

Beyond that, the 104th believed not long ago if they could communicate in a more neutral environment they might be able to reach an understanding with mainlanders. That was the whole point of their trip to Marley. So if they have a chance to talk with the warriors in an environment that's not a battlefield, say after the warriors have been defeated/captured, reaching an understanding might be possible.

>2) what would the 104th characters believe to be the likely outcome of helping the warriors take down Eren? They know that the world is uniting for a strike on Paradis. How would helping the warriors aid in preventing this? This goes back to the whole choice between [be genocided] and [genocide everyone else].

Eren doesn't need to be the one using the coordinate. Anyone can do it as long as they have a royal shifter (this is actually the more difficult part). If they had Eren devoured, presumably they would still use the power of the coordinate to stop the invasion, they just wouldn't allow the wall titans to trample the entire world. The biggest point of contention would probably be who gets to devour Eren. I don't know who they'd ultimately choose, maybe they wouldn't choose anyone and just have it be a "whoever gets the chance" sort of scenario.

But ultimately they may look at it the same way they'd look at the invasion, that they are out of time and don't have better options. So they'd worry what to do about the invasion after dealing with Eren.

>what accident?
The one that took her away from us

Attached: 1559510894254.png (1082x677, 873K)

This has been the main theme going on with Eren. Even in the anime I believe at some point hes depicted as a fallen angel with wings of freedom.
So the AT is basically both a devil and a savior depending on which side of the ocean you're on.

Chapter 100 is such a poetic chapter in the way it portrays Eren as both a compassionate level headed person while at the same time condemning him to his fate of "advancing forward and destroying his enemies".
So in a way he has both his own will and the will of the AT itself. With Ymir seemingly pulling the strings.

So what is going to happen to Falco? Surely Gabo taking his armband will have consequences, right?

It's not like the armband's going to be visible on a titan. It was a symbolic thing. He's most likely to kill Colt who's with him.

Attached: 1560063646384.jpg (1199x746, 184K)

I've always wondered about how granular Zeke could get with his commands. We know he could do "small titans advance, big titans hold position.'

So could he do something like "those of you wearing black armbands, become titans. those of you wearing red armbands, stay human"?

Attached: 5435423.jpg (733x701, 190K)

>He's most likely to kill Colt who's with him.
;_;

Attached: 1559807652408.jpg (569x434, 176K)

Probably. The armbands are suppose to be an instant tell on which people are Titan fuel. Luckily for me, I'm just not invested enough in any of the more recently introduced characters to care what happens to Falco or Gabi though Isayama really did try so hard to make us root for 'em. I, for one, cannot wait when Zeke is no more. Mike > Zeke, for this user.

Who's the better racist mario?

Attached: 1549598631531.png (482x432, 247K)

>SergeantMario
Mamma mia

Colt outpures Zeke

If the king's will is pacifism at all costs out of deserved destruction, why did Freida fight Grisha?

My answer will depend on whether you want to like this series more or like this series less.

Am I missing something? He was going to eat them and take the founding power away, which lets the Eldians bypass the vow.

Is answer A going to be because the king's will necessarily allows for self-defense in order to prevent calamitous misuse of the founding titan and violation of his ideals while answer B is that Isayama is a hack?

Why does girl on the left look like Historia? This was made before Historia was dressed like that in the manga.

She's so handsome

Attached: 1539154609115.jpg (500x400, 32K)

Wasn't Grisha clearly an intruder who wanted the Founding Power to be used for a completely different goal (different from what the 145th King wanted)? Why *wouldn't* Frieda fight the one who wanted to use the Founder to fight back?

Any series w/ magic has plotholes. Obvious plotholes even... Because as hard as creators try to make the rules of their verse make sense, the most important thing is Drama rather than internal logic.

To a fan who wants to continue to liking the series, they'll figure out lines of reasoning to make the verse more plausible and consistent with their preference. An anti-fan will do the opposite.

So, what type are you? Do you want this verse to keep making sense or otherwise?

I believe the king's vow does not exclude Marley from taking the coordinate. So Frieda fighting and losing to a Marleyan Eldian would make sense considering this.

why do all the good characters get nerfed into oblivion?

Attached: 487d1e82.png (1280x720, 389K)

Elliot Rodger genderbent

Attached: MikasaSmile.jpg (365x368, 62K)

Erwin had to go because no way would the Survey Corps. end up under Yelena's thumb if he's around.

>nerfed
how?

Guys, turns out you were all wrong. The Eldians don't represent Jews or Germans. The Eldians represent Palestinians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakba_Day

>Palestinian girl in a protest on Nakba Day 2010 in Hebron, West Bank. Her sign says "Surely we will return, Palestine." Most of the Palestinian refugees in the West Bank are descendants of people whose families hail from areas that were incorporated into Israel in 1948.[4] The key is a symbol of the houses which Palestinians left as part of the Nakba.[12]

What was the most salient symbol associated with Eren's return to Shiganshina and the house of his father? The key.

Attached: Nakba_Day_2010_Hebron.jpg (686x899, 119K)

Remember

Attached: 2484838V87G37883F7734934.jpg (540x343, 40K)

I don't think Isayama would be that familiar with what is pretty much considered a modern post WWII conflict. His story is much more rooted in pre war German history. You could pretty much see the Eldians in Marley wearing armbands much like the Jews in Germany. Good find nonetheless.

best big brother doesn't deserve to out like this lads

Armongoloid fags cannot be anymore pathetic

Attached: Armin.png (461x366, 82K)

another possibility is Frieda's ability to occasionally resist the king's vow

Attached: 8QSnRdl[1].jpg (1067x1600, 188K)

Moar pictures of Palestinians using keys as a symbol for return

Attached: keys.jpg (588x403, 218K)

12 dollar budget

Attached: ErenThumbsUp.png (118x131, 17K)

>Implying gays can't make babies

This doesn't actually disprove anything.

SNK has the best hansamu women

Attached: 70305829_p0.jpg (1354x2000, 2M)

Will it be Moblit Ackerman or Kuchel Ackerman?

Attached: IMG_20190310_140808_338.jpg (532x566, 70K)

You're not wrong

Attached: 4357834563847.jpg (850x1051, 165K)

Levi lost his penis in the explosion

It was Zeke. Manlet didn't even lose his pants.

EH CHADS!

Attached: canonship.jpg (1691x1024, 816K)

Both, plus Petra Ackerman, Nifa Ackerman and Erwin Ackerman. They're not stopping at just one child.

Attached: 39846814_p16.jpg (455x626, 326K)

Why are the japs so bad at cutting trailers?

Uri also fought Kenny to protect himself and Rod. The king's will probably only concerns the memory manipulation and external threats to Walldians

The heat evaporated his cum, he's sterile now

Attached: PieckGoldberg.png (350x350, 237K)

they always make em way too long and explainatory

but then he let Kenny go and put both himself and Rod completely in Kenny's mercy. In that moment if Kenny had decided to kill both Uri and Rod he could have.

i found this subculture of fucking terrible unfunny snk memes on instagram and i really just can't believe what i'm seeing here

Attached: fuck.png (1079x1549, 1.22M)

i will never get tired of pieck's cute smugness in either form

This thread is filled with descendants of the devil. It must be purged.

Attached: 117073-full.png (3508x2632, 1.82M)

I rabu Jeanbo

Attached: 1560035892236.jpg (1228x1754, 375K)

t. Jean's mom

t. pre ch 118 Gabi

moar

This did not need a 5th panel.

Attached: 1516837982627.gif (480x460, 205K)

>tfw no comfy country life with Jeanbo

Gabi won't change, she just feels bad because everyone wants to kill her

It's more like a resting tired face

Attached: 1502003224088.png (350x350, 69K)

because by all indications he genuinely regretted that the ackermans had been betrayed and hunted. the rest of his actions there, stopping rod from shooting him on purely practical grounds, stopping the knife thrown at his neck, don't line up with the idea that the king's will prevents all personal self-defense.

Can you not post that disgusting pig please. This is a hisu general.

Attached: rice.jpg (391x391, 28K)

Does a pig eat like this?

Attached: 254576456245.gif (540x304, 1.69M)

why couldn't zeke and eren connect their powers on all the previous occasions? do they need a special location for their genocide plan?

Attached: pig-gif-112744-9847109.gif (320x240, 1.88M)

Attached: _jNdaBbm.jpg (750x852, 102K)

kys speedreader

Attached: aaa.png (795x795, 1.09M)

this one's too rough i had to spoiler it

Attached: RwmzQNS3.jpg (750x743, 106K)

Not okay.

shut up nerd

Attached: 1530823138313.jpg (500x740, 85K)

The thing is Grisha's origin doesn't matter. If he's trying to use the Coordinate to fight back against the invaders, he's standing against Karl's will and as such should be pushed back. As a shifter he couldn't be brainwashed like a normal Eldian or controlled like a pure titan, so Karl/Frieda had no choice to throw hands. And they lost.

case in point of what I was talking about

the point is that both peoples are seeking freedom as they perceive it.

from marley's perspective, they kinda have to deal with eldians eventually because no matter how many peace treaties and verbal agreements and armisticies they make, eldians will always be an existencial threat to marleians.

the manga even makes a point of telling you marleians are doing this in retribution for eldia subjugating them in the past.

>but muh holohoax
>but muh kruger speech

it doesn',t matter that eldia didn't kill all marleians, the same way marleians haven't killed all eldians even inside their borders, they are still subjugating each other.

From either sides point of view they have to deal with the other and both are jusy as justified to do so. The only reason you perceive eldians as the good guys is because you followed the story from their pov and thus are inherently incline to sympathise with them more. You can just as easily, if not more so, make the same manga from the opposite pov and make marleians the onesnthat are more immediately symparhetic. After all, ususally the guys who can turn into big fucking ruthless monsters are the bad guys and the humans that have to maximize their ability with technology and cunning are the good guys. Sort of like snk part 1.

tl;dr: no, there aeen't good guys and the manga itself even points this out and if you disagree you are exactly the sort of naive, impressionable retard I was talking about in my previois post

MH are both cute

Attached: 1542858373545.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Plus Farlan Ackerman and Isabel Ackerman. Manlet and Hange will have seven beautiful babies.

Attached: Attack.on.Titan.full.1513359.jpg (620x620, 380K)

Hange is biologically male.

take your meds user

Attached: tezza.jpg (1971x1971, 450K)

You don't need to hate Mikasa if you like Historia, kek.

They can adopt, no worries.

Attached: Attack.on.Titan.full.1568507.jpg (599x799, 368K)

Now show Kruger as Luigi and then we'll be set.

Isayama revealed her being girl like 2 years ago, you're cringe

Attached: PieckWtf.png (720x444, 1.23M)

She's biologically cute.

Attached: 478635874865378.png (800x439, 400K)

ya steamin fujo?

quick survey. for science

>who you prefer between historia or mikasa

>your hair/eye color

>what ethmicity do you perceive yourself to be

Based Piiposter. Hansizoe a cute.

Attached: PikkuandHanga.png (1280x1889, 460K)

Historia
Black/Red
Wh*Te
I killed an EMfag's child

Did he? I thought he was still keeping it officially ambiguous.

Hanji is clearly a female but even if she were a male LH would be the comfiest anyway. LH > ErwL not just because Hanji is a woman, you know.

Attached: IMG_20190612_095754_010.jpg (400x353, 32K)

She might often smell a bit, but still.

Attached: 1491521474231.png (450x528, 143K)

>EHchads
FTFY

strawpoll.me/18152700
strawpoll.me/18152700
strawpoll.me/18152700

Attached: wKlF7hj.jpg (1810x1300, 282K)

EHfags left my stove on

I don't think he has said anything, but Hans has been looking really girly in the manga lately. It's hard to believe that she's a man.

>white

i should clarify: i mean actual ethnicity, not race. I assume most of us are whitoids, I wanna know which kind you are

rabu

Attached: pii headpat.jpg (900x734, 242K)

He drew her wearing skirt, he made her hug Mikasa in a creepy way from man's point of view, she called Eren pervert after he had grabbed her shirt near the chest. I believe he perceives her as a woman, even if just subconsciously.

Attached: hangeskirt.gif (340x217, 65K)

if she keeps getting cuter each chapter at the current rate, hans will be the most beautiful girl in the series by the time it ends

Where will sunday's episode end? chapter 87 end or smiling titan reveal?

Ending with chapter 87 would be a little too rushed but there would be still 3 chapters to adapt so it seems highly probably, hopefully not.

She is already the most beautiful Shingeki

Attached: 1558373320898.png (1100x779, 1.09M)

We saw Eren in the preview, so it at least goes a little beyond the smiling titan reveal.

imo she's already the most beautiful. Especially her eye. I'm in love with her eye. Maybe I think so because she's a woman while other girls are still very young.

Attached: 27dba6832709d7acb176ed9e211085fc.jpg (1280x1024, 190K)

i think it will end at "So it was you, Dina"

What's wrong with Eldian genocide again?

Please tell me some of those are mirrors and Isayama isn't that inconsistent

Can someone explain why all the posters in these thread that originate from reddit claim that the last chapter "destroyed" EH? Why the hell would FG be on the end page?

nah, some of them are mirrored

she does have a more mature kinda air to her features than most of the other female characters, especially as commander where she had that kinda dignified yet conflicted emotion in the eyes and brow

Dina fritz and eren jaeger in "how i killed your mother"

Maybe mirrors, I don't know, I found that picture in google. But Isayama is indeed inconsistent. Characters wear bolo ties one moment, the next moment they disappear, then suddenly appear again. Pieck doesn't have white armband in the end of 115 but has one in the 116. Also I'm mad how he allowed every yeagerist dog to wear SC bolo ties. I thought it was special type of tie for heroes of Shingashina but now everyone has it. Even Pieck is wearing one.

lmao, I would watch this show

Based EHfags saved our /bnha/ threads

Attached: based eh.png (922x407, 31K)

Where is everyone?

Are you ready for the upcoming Chasky episode?

Attached: 1560107121758.png (557x439, 432K)

No more Eldian waifus?

Attached: Summer waifus.jpg (800x800, 124K)

No, but they'll get to try again when Hange delivers the EH baby and the both of them run off with it.

What is Todoroki x Momo?

>Yelena
>Eldian

>Comparing EH to garbage like TodoMomo
I just puked a little. There's nothing like EH in Bnha.

>Historia.
>Black/brown.
>Austronesian.

>Mikasa
>Dark brown
>Slav

They're on the same level to me.
Brown/Brown.
Slavic.

I really hope she survives to the end and is able to get off the island and learn about anything and everything she wants, but I know Isayama is cruel.

Where will the next episode end?
>So it was you... Dina!
or
>I am the Owl. Watch and learn Grisha, this is how you use the Power of the Titans

Historia
Blonde/Blue
Finnish

Yumiru
Black/Black
Cuban-American

Historia
Blond/Gray?
Russian

Mikasa
Black and Brown
Pinoy

Mikasa
Black
Black

MikaQt
Pink & Yellow
Citizen of the World

At some point between those two, we saw Eren in the preview so after "It was you..." But everything until the end of chapter 87 is way too much for a single episode.

>Citizen of the World
Whats this?

>189287768
>189287778
>189287790
>189287798
>189287805
>189287810
Talk about desperate. RENT FREE

>Historia
>"Dirty blonde" / green
>Ashkenazi Jewish

t. angry Cuban-American

What did he mean by this?

So whats the endgame? Eren rewrites rumbles and rewrites everyones memories? World War? Im just trying to understand how Isayama plans to conclude this fucking arc

Attached: Yelena.png (375x423, 381K)

No need to lie we all know EH ledditors are low iq spics

He is angry that brown people such as him like Mikasa, I think.

>Ymir's waifu Hisu
>Brown/Blue-grey
>german

Place where people with yellow eyes exist apparently.

I'm reminded of the kids from the ESL retard class when I skim their posts.

Attached: farmed.png (800x352, 102K)

Fay deserved better.

Attached: iAaW7vAl.jpg (640x345, 66K)

Heyall! Has anyone seen Zeke Kyle today?

Attached: 1559914514573.jpg (960x1280, 350K)

Mikasa
Black/green
Portuguese

Oh shit... foreshadowing of Slavekasa?

Attached: mankasa.jpg (785x607, 146K)

I want to fuck slutstoria

also

Attached: lmaoo.jpg (237x357, 23K)

Right here

Attached: jiiku.jpg (650x462, 80K)

mikasa is a manlette

Attached: Capture.jpg (463x377, 46K)

mikasa, black and hazel, leborussian

Why do slavs like Mankasa so much? I thought they were into blondes?

>strawpoll.me/18152700

Based

Attached: Nice.png (633x107, 3K)

>Slavs
>Slaves
Pottery

Qtkasa>Historia>Mankasa
brown/brown
italian

>One slav chose her
>Why do slavs like Mankasa so much

Sasha
Blonde/blue
Canadian

She's dressed for cold weather i guess.
Also she can lift logs over her shoulder.

Attached: aggvas.jpg (409x327, 36K)

Mongolian genes.

>Sasha
Based!!!

Alright slavs, tell me how you go from Alexandra to Sasha. Is it like Richard to Dick? One of those nicknames where there's no logic involved?

>ex loved SNK
>obsessed over it every day
>drove me off the series for years
>thought the fanbase was the worst
>mediocre art
>shit premise
>decide to read it since it's not 2012 anymore
>think the start of the series was awful and it's still a poor man's flesh mech series
>actually enjoy how the series changed
>check in on my ex
>she hates how the series went after the timeskip
I hope other fangirls got BTFO the same way, and I hope to see more of it now the anime is reaching the pleb filter. I'm relying on you brave anons to compile some butthurt next week.

what is the actual point of the "attack titan"?

Attached: Grisha_rips_apart_Frieda's_Titan.png (200x224, 77K)

>i thought they were into blondes
are you retarded? slavs love badass (or "badass") women and goth girls

Why was Grisha's AT so fucking fat?

It's a representation of Ymir's desire to be free from the curse that she got from the devil.

>>>red/chan/it

it's just big bones

Attached: iced tea.jpg (305x165, 6K)

middle aged man flab doesn't just disappear when you become a titan user, you've seen all those potbellied fucks running around outside the walls.

>Ahmed
>EHfag
I don't think that shitposter can be considered as an EHfag

It's not just Sasha. It's also Shura and Sanya, kek. I've found this explanation in google:
Alexandra -> Lexandra.
Lexandra -> Lexanya -> Sanya
Lexandra -> Lexasha -> Sasha -> Sashura -> Shura

I LUV GABI

Retards only like easily consumable shit like punching hard and shipping

Attached: 1445719146016.gif (396x468, 33K)

yea what drew me into the anime was the storyline and Germanic characters. The flesh mech thing was kinda cliche, however I like the way the story is going. After this season I'm gonna get into the manga.

Attached: 1514162673505.png (845x570, 800K)

>I hope other fangirls got BTFO the same way
My gf is a fangirl too. She dropped during Uprising when manlet was revealed to be Ackerman and picked up again only because of the changes.

just bulking brah

>when manlet was revealed to be Ackerman
because of that in particular? seems like a weird meaningless point to get caught up on

Your mom sure BULKed my dick last night. ;)

I can smell you from here

Historia
Brown/Green
Slav

Attached: 1549895646122.jpg (944x712, 99K)

New one
strawpoll.me/18153055
strawpoll.me/18153055
strawpoll.me/18153055

Attached: asdafdvscx.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Is there any character that is more based than Theo Magath? And I'm not talking about Taichō Magatō. Hell, I'm not even talking about Supreme Commander GODgath mounting Pieck's anti-than cannon, so that he can weaken Shitren and have him eaten. I'm NOT talking about Commander Theo Magath when he was risking his life whilst fighting in the trenches with the Erudia-jin Butai around Fort Slava. I couldn't be talking about Commander Chadgath as head of the Senshi-tai, rigorously training the warrior cadets whilst harboring hidden feelings of sympathy and respect for said Eldian children. I'm definitely not talking about Magath when he met Willy Tybur, whose respect he earned through being a realist and pragmatist, thus securing him a place as Commander-In-Chief of Marley. I'm really not talking about Acting Supreme Commander GODgath who bravely faced the assault of the Chōsa Heidan in Liberio whilst dealing the first blow to the usurper Eren Jager’s Kyojin. Do you think I'm talking about Chadgath, the genius who managed to quickly figure out that Sieg betrayed him by analyzing the remains of his body after the battle of Liberio? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Gensui Teo Magatō, the mastermind behind the Marleyan surprise attack on the Jaegerists and Shitren, BTFOing both with the Kūtei Butai, as well as superior planning and technology. I'm talking about Supreme Commander of the Māre-gun, and thus the Māre Rikugun and Māre Kaigun Theo “The God” Magath, who is the modern Helos incarnate, the man who shall save the world from the wicked devils of Paradis lead by the genocidal brothers Eren and Sieg, thus securing a better future for his Marleyan countrymen, as well as the Eldian citizens of Marley, all whilst propelling the world into a new era of peace and prosperity.

Attached: dlos2f0iiu231.png (620x584, 429K)

Not in particular. She was like 15 at that time so plot became too confusing for her. Weird monkey titan, kidnapping of Eren and Historia, hints at some time travelling and/or time loop thing. According to her it felt like very weird mix of very different things. And when she saw Kenny saying "Levi Ackerman" she decided it was some Santa Barbara level bullshit. Now she likes Uprising though. She says it's less confusing when you don't have to wait a month to read the next chapter.

dad bod

based as f*ck

Weird monkey titan, turns out...

What is Zeke's opinion on homosexuality?

Attached: ziiku.png (340x1067, 426K)

Why didn't Eren send coalition proposals to the enemies of Marley through Hizuru, promosing Hizuru the resources on the island upon delivering the messages and succeeding?
They could have easily planned an attack from two fronts. In fact, there is alot of things during Marley arc that seem really asspully.
For instance, why did world leaders travel all the way to Liberio if they were enemies before that? Tybur could have given them promises of wealth and peace, but this is completely blown out of the window when you realize that it is still occupying much of the rest of the nation's world's mass. There really is no reason why the leader of so many countries come together with their former enemy for a fucking play and NOT sense a trap.

Why does an empire that spans across two entire continents need the power of titans to be competitive in war? I know the rest of the world is supposed to be ahead in technology, but Marley's manpower should have completely blown that fact out of the window. We aren't getting any signs of rebellions or other ethnicities besides Marleyan and Eldian, either, despite the fact that Not-Africa and Not-Europe have been conquered. How does an empire THIS large even exist without civil wars occuring?

Why did literally NOONE in power in Paradis care about reforming the military? It seems very contrived to me to set up a motivation for people to join the Yeagerists. Were Pixis, Hange and Nile just stitting there and drinking wine all day?

The hate for Marley suddenly has vanished in v27, a nation of such ridiculous size. And the entire world (even far, FAR away from Paradis) is supposed to hate Eldians more than Marleyans? Because of myths they have heard?

Because only the samurai who the jew fears

Fucking saved

PROCREATE

Attached: 1560132388591.png (2208x1242, 595K)

Attached: D8197ERU0AEhAcC.jpg (848x1199, 217K)

>And the entire world (even far, FAR away from Paradis) is supposed to hate Eldians more than Marleyans? Because of myths they have heard?
Apparently Marley wasn't the only victim. Iirc it was even told that Marley was just the biggest victim.

Attached: D8tOu2pUYAE0RgE.jpg (1000x1200, 140K)

>manpower
The army has 1mil soldiers in total and the navy has 3 fleets, mainly comprised of Eldian and conscripts from conquered countries. WW1 Britain has 8 mil in comparison
Also old Eldia is possibly even larger than Marley with Founder power, and unlike Marley they have always lived in fear of the titans used by both Eldia and Marley

Attached: 12.jpg (1066x1600, 501K)

>Yumiru
>Black/Black
>Cuban-American

the thing that irks me most about the Hisu pregnancy scenario is that she literally had a line about not wanting to be made into a "god" by her father, and now she's essentially doing (being forced to?) do the same thing to her unborn child.. even moreso that the child will receive a titan other than the founding, as well as possibly the founding in the future (if things really go shit-end up). in addition to that royal blood, this poor kid's gonna be getting all the shit that its mother refused

KEK

look how triggered the low iq spic Benjamín Jesús Cruz was by
He is still larping as a German as if it meant he's not a shitskin if he said that. On top of that, Germans are emasculated cuccs even if white

>Historia
>Blue eyes and blond hair
>German

Mikasa
Black/Brown
Pinoy

Yumiru
Brown/brown
shitskin from Florida

Ymir's waifu Hisu:)
Black/brown
Turkish migrant to Germany

>I thought they were into blondes?

Blondes have the dumb bimbo stereotype associated with them like everywhere else in Europe. Usually seen as good-for-nothing gold diggers.

>Mikasa (I still like YH, tho)
>Blue/ Dirty Blonde
>German

Ymir
Giner/gray
Swedish cuckold & proud

Mikasa
Black
Black
Black

Ymir
Ebony/brown
Congolese-Swede

>全ての犠牲は今この時のために
>"all the sacrifices were for this moment"
What did IsayamAbe mean by this?
youtu.be/CID-sYQNCew?t=57s

Yumikuri
Pasty whiteboi with brown eyes
Californian

>And the entire world (even far, FAR away from Paradis) is supposed to hate Eldians more than Marleyans?
Yes, the whole world hate and fear eldians more than Marley. There are interment zones in other countries and the eldians there get treated much worse than they do at Marley.

Attached: Attack-on-Titan---c098-(v24)---p153-[Digital-HD]-[danke-Empire].jpg (1200x1800, 460K)

Same guy

189289503He can't even tell samefagging from looking at post times

here is your implied (you)

You got me :^)

Attached: yoomoo.jpg (630x830, 316K)

Only the last post is mine. Rest is mostly Amar samefagging again.

Whether planned or not Historia's pregnancy literally allowed her to dodge that duty since the higher ups wouldn't risk trying to have her eat Zeke in her condition. Eren working with a highly dangerous and intelligent man like Zeke despite sharing completely different goals and ideals showed his clear unwillingness to use Historia, and the fact that he considered overthrowing the military and destabilizing the country politically months away from a world war an acceptable scenario also means what he has planned didn't align with the government's, so the 50 year plan option is out as well. Whatever is it Eren's doing, it's meant to put a permanent end to the conflict, and if he succeeds neither Historia nor her child will have to suffer.

>Eren
ruined

Also, this is one of the reasons why the world still hates eldians so much.

Attached: Attack on Titan - c093 (v23) - p128 [Digital] [LuCaZ].jpg (1200x1800, 626K)

Why tho

Attached: D8yrEUfXkAAZiD1.jpg (900x1200, 83K)

ErwL/LEalliance?

Attached: D8sfls0VUAA0P8t.jpg (600x750, 67K)

Nice try Benji. The last post is actually mine and I made it to bait you into thinking it is yours.

>Redditor Benji can't quote properly
Pathetic

We know, Benji

1) only the azumanbito clan want to have some bonds with paradis, the rest of hizuru's noble opposite this idea. One of the reason way the "talking no jutso plan" failed is because of the delicated political situation azumambitos are facing in their own country.

2) we aren't in middleage where the global leaders meeting is a trap a la "red wedding" style. When there are political meeting, a trap would be retarded, since the families of the leaders and ambasciators would start a war against marley.

3) marley is a smaller country compared to the old empire, their military forces outside the titans are underdeveloped and their tecnology is not that good enought.

4) paradisian have never faced a complicated situation like a war (even worse a "one against all" war)and they spent too many years into fighting titans to develope an actual training in war, also the titan killing is literally the base of 3dmg training.

5)the hatred for eldians is FFFAAAAAARRRRRR superior that the one for the marleyans, also in real politic leaders alwais act friendly with each other , even if they are planning to betrail them.

What's wrong with that?

MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY GOING CRAZY DUE TO MANY HOURS OF ROUGH SEX

Attached: 6468deab-2afc-48af-b8ef-b5d69eb223bd - Copia.jpg (1064x1594, 203K)

Dedicating 9999 to yumikuries

Close enough, YH wins

Nice!

YH confirmed

You just lost, bigot.

Children are the future.

Attached: 1559823058177.png (800x292, 267K)

Did anyone else notice this panel in 118? On page 19 there is a small detail I haven't seen anyone talk about, yet.

Attached: christian dolphin mating.png (661x523, 329K)

If we really try to match up the lyrics and the images then:
>all the sacrifices = children
>were for this moment = fighting
So the message conveyed is "we must sacrifice the children for the sake of war".

Mikasa
Dark brown/Dark brown with green
Moldovan

/snk/ makes me a pervert

>Eren isn’t the sandwiched princess
Cringe

>some arabian buildings
>commie blocks

Attached: 1559906515051.jpg (475x543, 49K)

Marley’s princess!

Attached: C6967106-10D4-4874-8A53-224AE82A814D.jpg (567x868, 127K)

E-Ereh?

Based

That’s her Royal Highness, princess Ereh Jäger of Marley, and formally owned by the Warriors!

Attached: 365BA78B-B0E0-4CA1-8C1B-59883D040CE8.jpg (538x670, 156K)

clearly you don't understand what's going on with the pregnancy, thanks to the baby in her womb she doesn't have to eat the titan until the baby is born. The MP doesn't trust Zeke so they were planing to force the queen to inherent the beast titan but somebody Eren 99.9% convince her to get pregnant in order to buy time.

>Historia
>Brown/Green
>white
N-nani?!

Bertolt is looking handsome

Attached: PieckHappy.jpg (152x172, 16K)

post link

Cute!!!!
Grisha is built

Attached: MikasaSmol.jpg (224x224, 14K)

of course, here you go ww5.readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-118/

e-hentai.org/g/693630/c25456e7f5/

Made for Jeanbo cock.

Attached: hat_kasa.png (557x410, 117K)

Doesn't make much sense though, does it?

It sounds like motto of Marley's Eldians.

CHADREN WILL DESTROY FAYE'S PUSSY

Attached: D80rwmwWwAA7UDW.jpg (900x1200, 188K)

*Chasky

Kek, that's true. Not that Marley's warrior program was ever portrayed as anything other than retarded, though.

Attached: 0095-032.jpg (1067x1600, 350K)

Jeanbo is ugly!

Attached: Jaan.png (948x675, 604K)

Attached: D8ykl6sWwAEUSlw.jpg (1200x996, 104K)

damn, slavs are disgusting

Please look at this Sasha and have a good day, anons. Remember to eat breakfast

Attached: amBmKVd_700b.jpg (698x1201, 87K)

Based trips dedicated to my favorite girl. Thank you, user. Have a nice day.

Attached: IMG_20190204_224220_078.jpg (1200x1200, 141K)

Sasha a cute.

Attached: 70491148_p5.jpg (1216x1824, 877K)

4 u

How do you go from that...

to a horse

>A stallion
Fixed.

To this absolute hunk of a man. What did Jean's mom feed him?

Attached: stallion.png (540x509, 270K)

omurice

>Post a faggot being a faggot instead
Jeanbros...

To this

Attached: ZekeGrabT.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

>Animal cruelty
How can anyone support Zeke?

Jean's mum was actually his father

>He's so kakkoii
Shitrenfags will defend this

Based Kruger calling his child (Eren Jaeger Kruger) who he parented with Grisha Jaeger Kruger a retard

Kek, didn't know that's what he was saying

Attached: 5.jpg (500x256, 34K)

Attached: 700.jpg (1280x674, 266K)

eren looks like a goblin

Attached: UzakiWorried.jpg (141x179, 11K)

these are the shittiest fanarts I've ever seen

>What are you, a complete idiot?

>only bring up your shitty opinion now
newfag

Thanks for the Sasha.

>1/1250 survival rate

>rumbling the world is unjustifie-

Attached: 1560247952785.png (1068x548, 861K)

Don't insult their Russian waifu, they will send gopniks to you.

Jean's right, though. And it was always obvious he thought something like that.

stfu

armins boipussy

>And it was always obvious he thought something like that.
This

Attached: 0018-027.jpg (1066x1600, 409K)

this whole thread is our opinions, you're a fucking retarded newfag

Attached: ReinerUh.png (302x312, 110K)

?????? this is 100% wrong lmao, Ackermanns and Asians are two different clans both shunned within the walls because both can't be tricked by the memory titan shit, Mikasa is half chink from her mum's asian side, Ackermanns are not asian at all

is Eren screwed?

Attached: erenforeshadowing.png (540x855, 489K)

>Is Eren screwed?
>Eren

Attached: 21.jpg (500x419, 90K)

oh shit

Mikasa being eaten by dogs when?

that looks so bad, holy shit

Attached: Isayama.jpg (2157x3415, 2.02M)

Only after the stinky Gablin. Then I'm down for anything.

>Gablin
>Dying
She's the only character who is guaranteed to die of old age

Mikasa has even more chances to survive than Gaby. Literally zero death flags.

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE ARAKI ANIMATED THE EREHISU SEX CHAPTER!!
youtube.com/watch?v=cdsrL_chGkM

Any page with Jean on it looks good, actually

Attached: 1559175358340.jpg (1066x1600, 502K)

How and why is this on Youtube?

Fucking goblins don't deserve to breathe

Attached: Sasha a best.jpg (2894x4092, 614K)

You're right, Sasha is a best

Attached: Connie_struggles_with_a_mindless_Sasha.png (200x356, 128K)

Delusional shipperfags

AMVs is youtube culture, yes even the ones with Linkin Park music

>28 chapters since any real Hisu
>only times we see her talk is in flashbacks
Damn

She will appear when Detective Hange arrives at her farm, don't worry.
Probably in 2 or 3 chapters.

And that's a good thing.

>why is a video clip on youtube

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Oh my sweet summer child...

Attached: SEVEN YEARS.png (650x650, 549K)

>EHfags for the last 5 chapters

Did he die?

He was a cripple in the middle of stampede, so it seems that he had to kung fu his way to safety[/spoiler[

Bertolt never got to meet Gabi wtfftf

Attached: BertoltColossus.png (1776x1790, 3.97M)

>Make shellshocked malnourished character with beady thousand yard stare eyes and small stature
>People think he is asian
lmao

Could this be possible?

Attached: hmmm.png (2092x1600, 3.6M)

P A T H S

She's dead, you know?

Imagine being Yelena and be told by your god that this is the scariest person he ever faced

Attached: Manlet2.png (1020x348, 443K)

>Time plays no part in paths
>Mikasa has shorter hair in ch 88
Well, Krueger did say somebody might see them later. So it's possible he was experiencing grisha's memories under the tree.

How would you feel if AOT ended with the whole titan timeloop motif? Fuck hope.

That would be sucks.

bad, because then we wouldn't confirm any real closure

I want it to end with Eren and Zeke coming into contact. But coming ibto contact turns all eldians into animals of all kinds (including dinosaurs). They then start massacaring marley.

Would it not just be sweet justice?

Attached: 1557239742444.png (1051x1600, 792K)

>weedfag
cringe

EMbros...

Attached: traitor!.jpg (1079x528, 108K)

Also Hiruzu comes in during the ensuing chaos and just occupies Marley. Only issue is that i dont know how the rumbleing could fit into this theory

I am aware. However that doesn't mean the rest of the manga up until the chapter she dies doesn't exist.

Attached: 20190605_102557.jpg (410x508, 122K)

What? Can somebody explain me please?

>EHfags browse youtube
>EHfags browse the Internet
cringe

Hey try contributing to discussion instead of being an assclown

>EMcucks browse Yea Forums
Have sex

>Have sex
And who exactly should I have sex with? Have you thought of that, huh?

>have sex

Attached: 1559991592588.jpg (652x381, 21K)

Are you literally 13 years old?

What kind of a fucking question is that? If he is 13 years old, he won't tell you. If he isn't, there is no need to confirm it.

You're a grown man or woman, why should I decide who you should fuck. I'm not a burgerfat who gets offended if you're straight.

Attached: 1559139763826.jpg (869x735, 52K)

If you don't even know who I should have sex with, then don't play pseudo-psychologist with me.

What? I didn't say "Have sex with [insert gender]".

Sex with Annie!

Attached: Best Girl tan.jpg (700x700, 419K)

I don't mean a GENDER. I want you to tell me who I should have sex with to solve my shipping problem.

brainlet hunterxhunteren-selfinserter benhmed uchiha

They are all Middle eastern. (confirmed a few threads ago)
cringe

Attached: Kekc.png (650x581, 284K)

You've assumed his sexuality. He might be asexual.

Why does this guy look like Nostalgia Critic?

>brainlet hunterxhunteren-selfinserter benhmed uchiha
Nigga what?

Attached: sasha-braus-attack-on-titan-junior-high-7.52.jpg (210x240, 19K)

DOGren
SHITren
PISSren
CUNTren
BITCHren
JOBren
UCHIHAren
INCELren
VIRGINren
KYLOren
PEDOren
GAYren
KEKren
PATHETICren
BALDren
EUNUCHren
ROACHren
NOEYEBROWSren
STALEren
FATren
NIGGERren
SPICren
CRACKERren
INSECTOIDren
POOren
BUMren
CANren
LOSEren
HUNTERXHUNTERren

Attached: ReinerPunch.png (854x427, 398K)

I want to kissu Armin

Attached: cuti.png (400x686, 143K)

I always laughed at those absurd rates. Your local population can’t take a hit of 20% and not be fucked beyond repair.
Also, 1/1250 for an operation is pathetic. You could send 1250 men straight into machine gun fire and have more than a few dozen survive.

EJ > *

Attached: 1559163486632.jpg (800x671, 103K)

Oh, you're retarded

That's not even me, but sure, insult everyone in this thread, even those helping you.

Erin (female) and Jean.

Attached: CarefulSnake.png (700x480, 36K)

Lol what do you mean help? Sorry if I offended you but I have no idea what you mean

Except he totally is fool. The Ackerman’s are Asian.

So Mikasa is in love with Jean now?

Mikasa and Jean are both in love with Eren.

Best to wait for her to sleep.

Based

Attached: D6SqFn7VUAEsWtB.jpg (664x900, 104K)

Attached: 21.jpg (500x580, 34K)

Eldians = Aryans

>Eren Jaeger
>Erwin Smith
>Reiner Braun
>germanic trairs such as blonde hair blue eyes and brown hair and green eyes
>german op lyrics
>centuries of colonialism and holocausts

They clearly represent some form of post colonialist germanic nation. The themes of the story involve the actual oppression post colonialist nations experience at the hands of their supposed victims. Which is on point for the japanese since korea and china are trying to oppress japan using post colonialist rhetoric

Only mikasa from her mother, all the other ackerman are white, like kenny,grampa ackerman,levi,krushel and mikasa's dad.

Technically we dont know levis father. Theres a very small chance an asian ended up hiring her.

>Eldians = Ary-
Blocks your path

Attached: Pieck_845.png (270x270, 81K)

Why do the Marley Eldians look more semitic than the islanders?

I will now proceed to pleasure myself with Mikasa's abs.

He explained you what was meant by HunterXHunteren

"Waaaaah i think only jews ever had long noses"

Ignorant retard. Theres like 3 people with large noses that are eldians which is smaller than the percentage of people in the nazi party with large noses.

AU where Historia is Jewish just to spite the assholes on Yea Forums calling her an “Aryan goddess” and drawing her in fucking Nazi symbols

Semitic admixture

Calm down eren

Stay mad Historia is Aryan = eldian

>They are blonde so they have to be aryan, based Isayama XD
kys

You can't honestly believe that was the part I was confused about. I just didn't know why he sperged out with those names on me, all I posted was a picture of Eren, but guess that was enough

Dude they are blondes with blue eyes that were colonialist and believed in eugenics.

The ops of the show literally have german lyrics.

they mixed with marleyans (jews)

Eldians being another race solely for sharing a supernatural connection through PATHS is the most retarded concept I have heard someone come up with regarding race.

Attached: D83CLWpUIAAw0Fm.jpg (1199x848, 195K)

But if they weren't a separate race then why did only they get the titan powers to begin with?

Not really. I think its pretty cool. The most retarded concept ive heard regarding race is that its not real and everyone is identical.

surprised levi

Attached: levi.png (167x148, 35K)

Because of a curse that is inherited through magic.

Lmao you just got so destroyed you have no response.

It was "Ymir's people" who got the power, so they were probably somehow distinct from other groups in the first place

Shame that most of them are DED

Ymir is said to be the ancestor, but not all Eldians are royals. Kruger said he cheated blood test to pose as a Marleyan.
Probably Ymir's direct descendants are royals while her siblings, cousins, etc. are the rest

Because what you say just makes no sense. There's like 5 blonde main characters, I just don't see how you arrive to the conclusion that Eldians = Aryans.
Also no, brown hair isn't an aryan trait.
Also pic related, "your supposed aryan civilization"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Aren't all Eldians descendants of Ymir and her 9 children? I thought the nobles in the walls weren't actually Eldians, just influential families who came to the Island with the royals?

Ymir only had 9 daughters though

Do you think Kurisuta would be able to make her drop her tough girl act and make her laugh?
youtube.com/watch?v=hP3304KCidc

Blonde hair wasnt the main phenotype in germany either. There were plenty of germany with brown hair and green eyea for example.

Hitler had black hair himself. They look like the population of nazi germany to me.

Eldians are both like Germans in terms of looks and names but also like Ashkenazi Jews in terms of discrimination. They're also like Japanese and Germans in terms of being demilitarized and losing an empire. But neither Germans nor Japanese had an ancient empires that lasted for centuries. Well Germans had the HRE but it wasn't really German in leadership. They're like various Whites, Turks, Arabs where they're being blamed because of a twisting of history and """"discrimination"""".

Eldians aren't meant to be exactly a 1:1 portrayal of any specific group.

3! Ymir only had 3 daughters!

Ymir is only said to have 3 daughters after whom the walls are named, unknown how many sons she had
Only the fake Fritz family is non-Eldians

>"like jews in terms of discrimination"

Completely fucking wrong. Eldians are discriminated against for colonialism and eugenics. Jews were diacriminated againat for subversive behavior

These justifications are completely fucking different.

REminder Marley is not Nazi. They're fascist but they don't view international bankers to be a problem, nor are they against Marleyans mixing with non-Marleyans like Blacks or Orientals. They also don't seem to have a beef against Socialism.

It seems like her 3 daughters’ descendants turned into royals while the descendants of the six nobles who also ate parts of her corpse sired the rest. Since all one needs to be born an Eldian is to have one Eldian parent, it seems reasonable to have so many non royal Eldians now.

Germans were never put in concentration camps, and forced to wear arm bands. Jews were.
Eldians aren't hated for eugenics. They're hated for ethnic cleansing.

Marley are not fascists you dumbass. They are literally globalist neoliberals.

Last time i checked fascists didnnt have multicultural festivala calling foe an alliance with every nation on earth.

How is it that the nobles would be immune to having their memories wiped then? Unless that was a lie?

BASED

Attached: calvo.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>"anytime a group is in a ghetto that group represents jews"

STFU dumbass. Jews do not have a copyright on ghettos.

Also ethnic cleansing is a form of eugenics dumbass.

They're Eldians but not People of Ymir. That's why they're nobles, they complied with Karl the Cuck in exchange of favors. The Asian clan and the Ackermans didn't so they got persecuted.

The present day nobles within the walls aren’t children of Ymir and can’t turn into titans. They can’t be mind wiped.

Well, now i don't know if you are baiting me or you are just dumb.
Either way, consider this dicussion to be over since i've already proved your arguments to be wrong.

Attached: 1554620827870.png (336x312, 53K)

HEY GUYS

Why doesn't UUUUUUUUUUUUH

Eren and Zeke just rewrite the DNA of ONE (1) Eldian citizen so that this citizen has royal blood. If they can rewrite DNA, they can just rewrite it so they are Historia-clones. Or at least, they should have tried it.

Attached: 1556461180995.jpg (640x640, 48K)

You're a retard. Marley is a militaristic state which is founded on racial discrimination. There's also no pluralism and opposition.
Even fucking Paradis Island, a monarchy, has more free speech and pluralism than Marley.
Fascists love creating empires.
>Last time i checked fascists didnnt have multicultural festivala calling foe an alliance with every nation on earth.
Hitler was keen on allying with many nations. He just failed.

I RABU CHADREN

Attached: 1560298369940.png (1174x627, 594K)

No you havent. You believe that if a population isnt 100% blonde hair and blue eyes they cant represent germans but germans were never more than 20% blonde.

I WANT TO FUCK ANNIE UNTIL MY DICK TURNS PURPLE!

Attached: Best Girl best body.png (444x1087, 1.03M)

Jews have a copyright on being in ghettos with armband because of beliefs about their race. You're a complete poltard, arguably dumber than a SJW.
>Also ethnic cleansing is a form of eugenics
Wrong. Ethnic cleansing can be something like displacement of people from a land to another.

>militaristic state

Wow i guess soviet union and america is fascist then.

>founded on racial discrimination

You say racial discrimination i say "social justice"

>AMV
Kill yourself erehis

Calm down, Berutorutolto

But jews didnt exclusively have arm bands. They also had badges. The only people in ww2 that exclusively war arm bands eith their symbols on it were nazis.

Why are there no eldians with badges if they represent jews?

isayama is a hack

Also in regards to the eugenics bit it was specifically mentioned eldians believed in eugenics.

>Wow i guess soviet union and america is fascist then.
Soviet union wasn't lead by the military. Neither is America. But they're not far from being fascist like states.
>You say racial discrimination i say "social justice"
That's because you're a dumb poltard. 99% of the world agrees that Nazis were bad and Jews were good. There's nothing you can do to change the history, especially when Jews had major intellectuals, yet were still discriminated against.
>jews didnt exclusively have arm bands.
To denote their race while being stuck to ghettos and camps, they certainly were the only ones.
>The only people in ww2 that exclusively war arm bands eith their symbols on it were nazis.
The arm band was for members of a group people could join. It was a political group and not a race.

Your posts are full of false equivalencies...

new thread:
created

They did practice eugenics to arguably create Ackerman but that's not why they were hated by Marley. You claimed they were hated for eugenics here >Eldians are discriminated against for colonialism and eugenics

You're so dumb you can't remember what you wrote just a few minutes ago.

Wasn't that just Grisha's dad's propaganda tirade though? Not saying you're wrong, but that's all it was besides the mentions of ethnic cleansing right?

>werent led by military
Neither is marley dumbass. America is globohomo neoliberalism just like marley
>99% of the world agrees nazis were bad
Just like 99% of the world agrees eldians are bad devils.
>blah blah hews arm bands

Didnt answer my question. Why arent there any eldians with badges if they represent jews.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
NONONO THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
WHY DID SHE KEK HERSELF EMBROS???

Attached: cuck.jpg (1079x604, 143K)

Eren does not care about Historia,

Attached: EHcancelled.png (622x411, 233K)

Yes they were hated for eugenics also that was specifucally mentioned as one of there crimes

It was mentioned multiple times. Ill collect all the times ir was mentioned when i get home from work.

Historia
Brown hair and blue eyes
Scandinavian

>delusional shipper shipping another delusional ship
wew

>Kurista
He hated her. He likes Hisutoria though

Attached: Dw4Tm7gVsAAZDgn.jpg (1200x1800, 265K)

wtf that post didn't appear deleted to me

Or does he?!

Attached: 1534312608842.jpg (1024x4066, 2.89M)

Does Izayama draws with a pen? Eren looks nothing like himself in that last panel.

There's only one person he cares about.

Attached: 1559130903369.jpg (1200x1200, 274K)

Uh oh

Attached: Smackdown on Titan.jpg (634x586, 143K)

He only hit him because he knows that Armin can regen, baka

If your friendship doesn't survive a fight or two then it wasn't that strong to begin with.

>rage my faggot friend! Turn into Colossal and end our lives!
>Why are you not fighting back? REEEEE

>Berts influence made Armong into even more of a cuck.

Attached: 2018-11-24 (3).png (1263x698, 160K)

Armin threw the first punch, actually.

Attached: 30.png (905x1300, 523K)

basado

Attached: 170d33c2d2addf6dab77dfe71992bd4f354fe253_00.jpg (215x235, 8K)

>literally contradicts his first line in the series
>gets the shit beaten out of him anyways
B-based.

Attached: fatmong.jpg (130x167, 28K)

>Avenging his best friend Bertolt
Based eren

Attached: BertoltDistressed.png (1328x1080, 1.35M)

If you admit Bert's influence on Armin, you must admit Grisha's and Tybur's influence on Eren as well.

Keep going, i love to see Erenfags seethe

Attached: D82qz3_U8AALrj4.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

>All this CHADmin hate
>Next chapter is a CHADminfest
This is gonna be glorious.

Attached: chadmin.jpg (3000x3000, 1002K)

"""Chad"""min

Attached: RONK SKREE SKRONK.jpg (129x132, 8K)

how do you notice things like that? i went and looked and you are right about piecks armband not being there in 115 but noticing small details like that is impossible for me.

you're supposed to infer that in chapter one he got a message through paths. just like in the jail cell. good job, you did what you were supposed to.

>you must admit Grisha's
true
>Tybur's influence on Eren as well.
false.

too bad Eren is taken by Floch.