Tfw finally watched Code Geass

>tfw finally watched Code Geass
it was great
I don't even want to watch the movies. I heard it's like an AU but I think the ending here was perfect
Kallen best girl

Attached: 1541723602185.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

I do have some questions though
Is Suzaku really thought to be dead to the rest of the world? Are the people who know about Zero Requiem the only ones who know he's Zero now? Kallen finally fucking figured it out right at the end so I assume she know's Suzaku's true fate, but I'm not sure about anyone else
Is C.C just cursed to immortality? Did the sick Chinese guy ever get to bang his loli empress before the china aids killed him? Does Lelouch's geass effect wear off on people now that he's dead?
When I think about it Lelouch is really the only one who escaped his curse, assuming he really died. Suzaku is still forced to live and C.C is still forced to live

Attached: 1554143464091.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

I dunno, find out in Granblue Fantasy the gacha game, it's having a collaboration with Code Geass in few days. I haven't seen Geass

I'm aware, I play Granblue myself. It's going to take place during R1 and will have 0 plot relevant answers. It's just going to be a little fanservicey story that also serves to introduce new people to the series like the other collabs

Attached: 1535821397649.jpg (596x682, 114K)

I also only watched the show.
My understanding is that the world thinks Suzaku is dead. He had a funeral iirc, and people pretty much hated him because he was thought to be Lelouch's lap dog and a traitor to the Japanese. So if people find out he's alive, they would lynch him.

I can't say for sure whether Lelouch's Geass will wear off. But Charles died and his Geass still works (Rollo is still in Rivalz' memories, Anya was still brainwashed it seems). So I don't see why it would be different for Lelouch.

There's a theory that Lelouch survived somehow and is off traveling with CC but that's never been confirmed. But I like to believe it's true anyway.

>There's a theory that Lelouch survived somehow and is off traveling with CC but that's never been confirmed. But I like to believe it's true anyway
Yea I've seen these debates plenty of times but never really had context for it till now. I think I'd prefer for him to be dead. He's done A LOT of awful shit so getting to die and "atone" for them while finally creating the world you fought so hard for, all while knowing no one will ever thank or remember you for it, is both beautiful and tragic

>There's a theory
It's pretty convincing.

Attached: 1546858419197.png (799x523, 279K)

>He transferred the Code to Lelouch while strangling him in episode 21
Oh shit, I saw this image from the new movie when looking up the trailer. Is that really what they go for?

Attached: 1547264920365.jpg (2304x1440, 256K)

I want to watch the new movie, but so far I only found a camrip in low quality, and I'd rather not watch garbage like that

Huh, I enjoy Code Geass but to be honest I really don't like the ending. It just feels really off, like they realized they only had 10 more minutes and had to figure something out. They basically just said "fuck it, lelouch was so bad that now there's world peace." I don't think that the show is bad but R2 feels like a bit of a mess to me and the ending symbolizes this. Just felt unsatisfying to me but I think I'm in the minority here.

>it was great
Maybe with better animation, no plot holes, and no fan service

Towards the end, Lelouch and Suzaku vaguely mentioned the Zero Requiem plan but without specifying what it is. I thought it was hard to root for Lelouch because of that, because I knew he was up to something, but at the same time he's obviously doing evil things. But also, it was hard to root for his enemies too.

Yeah Code Geass doesn't really have an explicit good guy but at the same time I think it can be wishy-washy with character motivation. (Looking at you Rolo)

Animation quality doesn't make something better. Fanservice is not a problem if you're the target audience. Plot holes exist in almost everything written as fiction, with few exceptions.

It's not meant to be world peace in the permanent sense. More like giving the world of Code Geass a chance to calm down and let people negotiate, not the end of all war forever.

Eh, that whole plan was setup as soon as they left the C world. I don't think it was rushed at all. The idea of becoming the common enemy to band people together is hardly anything new. I can buy peace being achieved eventually because of it. I mean he already pretty much demolished the shit head britannians that would get in the way of peace

yeah Taniguchi said that Lelouch got his code from Charles in the C world

so most likely he didnt know to bring Lelouch back so went full fanfic and we got the Au movie

I also wonder if Suzaku ever learned what really happened with Euphy and how it wasn't intentional. He knew that Lelouch was lying about being a completely evil prick, but I kept waiting for the moment where he'd learn the entire truth

who knows
maybe if they keep old characters for the next CG project and dont go retard like the movie and explain more stuff

>Is Suzaku really thought to be dead to the rest of the world?
Yes.
>Are the people who know about Zero Requiem the only ones who know he's Zero now?
Yep. Kallen, Nunnaly, Lloyd, Cecile, Jeremiah, Sayoko, and Nina are the only ones who know.
>Is C.C just cursed to immortality?
Yes, but she decides to stop seeing it as a curse and just enjoy life.
>Did the sick Chinese guy ever get to bang his loli empress before the china aids killed him?
Probably not, since he's dead by the time of the epilogue scenes.
>Does Lelouch's geass effect wear off on people now that he's dead?
No.
>Suzaku is still forced to live and C.C is still forced to live
CC has CHOSEN to live. Suzaku's is his atonement for all the ways he dragged out the war by being a self-righteous asshole.

It's complete bullshit. It's established in the series that having the code precludes the ability to use Geass, and Lelouch uses his Geass after defeating the Emperor. Every "Lelouch is alive" theory ever conceived is either based on assumptions that contradict established lore or are just flat out baseless.

>CC has CHOSEN to live
I get that, but without Lelouch around there's a cynical part of me can't help but feel she'd come to hate her immortality again.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT C.C. HAS CANONICALLY GREEN PUBIC HAIR

Gonna need to seem some proofs. Preferably the photographic kind

Attached: 1460123603647.jpg (500x567, 49K)

Now this is the kind of question I needed answered

Attached: 1554547147832.jpg (720x717, 76K)

>nobody cares about CG anymore
>CG threads just die

And I still would like to see some canon public hair, or it's absence, for some others too. Why don't they try to make money selling art like that?

I thought it probably wouldn't last long but I figured I'd give it a go anyways. Seems rare for anime before 2010 to have active threads

there has never been a scenario shown where you get a different code than your contractor's

Would you eat pizza with C.C?

Attached: 1556881801822.png (500x708, 399K)

The story better involve spinzaku

Attached: 1560256255405.jpg (596x682, 115K)

>the ending was perfect
Perfectly bullshit. Lelouch literally dodged all responsibilities of having to rule the world like a lazy faggot and the audience is supposed to find that a heroic feat

>It's going to take place during R1
i didnt know that

I bet it will be his ougi
Yea description says its after Kyushu

Attached: SmartSelect_20190611-215501_Granblue.jpg (1358x2241, 1.2M)

Attached: 2609328519.gif (448x252, 2.01M)