Isekai Quartet

How will our class defeat Reinhard lads?

Attached: AquavsAinz.jpg (607x608, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VAgnmM_P-ZI?t=646
youtube.com/watch?v=AWY1msu3pGk
youtu.be/lEg1fcaQsLY
youtube.com/watch?v=cRsSDCY6Z58
konosuba.fandom.com/wiki/Anna_Filante_Esteroid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tanya will defeat him.

kazuma will be the conner stone of their victory i can see it already

just switch class and beat class A

>conner stone

Attached: Heh.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

>god i wish that were me

Attached: 4657.jpg (391x439, 55K)

Her normal form can't even banish a high level duhallan you think she can do shit to an OP lich ?

Why do you keep calling the skeleton a lich?

Attached: 1556735330983.jpg (902x1504, 249K)

Kazuma being an asshole and Subaru killing himself will save the day somehow.

Have Tanya take full authority
Give her all info about everyone's abilities
Follow her every command
Do not argue if she sent you for hard training, including Ranger training and SERE

Other class won't last a second

Attached: 1486162850856.jpg (255x255, 17K)

>Yeah I teased Subaru using [Return], hahaha he never used it

Attached: file.png (640x427, 415K)

The other class has rivals to the heroes.
In other words, it is almost assured a certain nutcracker is present among the students.

>In other words, it is almost assured a certain nutcracker is present among the students.
>It's just a prop created by Vanir after reading Tanya's surface thoughts

If that Nutcracker exist in the other class, Tanya is going to get even wilder.
If its Mary Sue, it would be challenging because she's a threat to everyone not Tanya and far too unprofessional to be predictable

Wouldn't make more sense to have Kazuma be the commander?
Tanya belongs in the front lines.

No way, Kazuma is a professional tardwrangler but Tanya is actually part of the military.

Nah, Ainz would be the commander. He's autistic and actually very good at planning, plus he's lucky to get things to go his way despite not planning it.

Explosion, reinhard flies outside of the game area
Megumin saves the day again.

Tanya lived half her life doing deskjob on Human Resource Department and enjoyed it.
Every officer starts at the front line then gradually goes to office as they gain more rank and more responsibilities

Common mistake here is people think that Generals are safe and comfortable. Hint: they are not. They are valued targets who can never sleep well due to fear of assassins and responsibilities over the people.

He's a 22 year old man who never had any experience handling authority, never got exposed to the pressures of political rivalry, and never had any charisma that can inspire people.

No one does, except Tanya.

Thats the thing, Tanya and Ainz may be excellent leaders for their own armies but Kazuma is the one who knows how to make wacky characters work together the best.
This is not the kind of war Ainz and Tanya are used to, this is the kind of dumb shit Kazuma excels at.

>implying every officer starts at the front line

>How will our class defeat Reinhard lads?
Kazuma uses his god tier ability to never lose at rock paper scissors.

>implying every officer starts at the front line
Yes?
Yes they do.
Lowest officer start with 10 men on the front line.
Every year, they enroll for a new officer school and training. If they passed, and has good records, they get promoted

it's not that bad

Attached: events.png (1128x713, 583K)

it'll be a gag where they appeal to his good nature

>Logistics doesn't exist

>Cavalry Battle

Tanya confirmed MVP next ep.

>all military personnel are front-line infantry
kek you forgot about every other branch of the military and all non-front line personnel tho

well, that will be the one with Reinahad in it, so I guess they will go full protagonists

>battle where all of the lolis are in charge
I like it

That goes to the logistics officer. They are more into secretarial duties and follows a different chain of command

Tanya is the equivalent of an air-force pilot. Being a pilet requires one to be at least a lieutenant or captain but they typically don't have any other pilots serving directly under them unless they are a major.

Well, yeah. Fleet Commander is a Major.
Tanya is a Major and can be in charge with up to 1200 men. But since her team is specialized, she has only 1 squadron. Or maybe 4?
I don't know how they are counted. Those are fast response flying mages not planes

>Fleet Commander
*Wing commander

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv-00_05_56error301.png (1280x720, 940K)

>shalltear drinking blood
nice

I want to know what the fuck the point was to pair Rem with Shalltear.

>last episode shows off class 3
>it’s Yunyun all alone

She can eat sweets and normal food just fine.

hideous monsters in disguise
both on nurse duty as well

>Cris and Vanir but no Yunyun or Wiz
For what reason?

Shalltear is a high-level cleric, so she is actually a pretty good healer.

>No Pandora's Actor
I feel betrayed

Attached: Lonely Ainz.png (564x798, 683K)

Best battle commander is Ainz but the best overall commander is Tanya. Kazuma and Subaru aren't nearly as good as these two even though they can be competent in their own series.

Megumin? More like Megubin.

Attached: 1560281164485.png (960x637, 1.29M)

>Reinhard dodges all attacks
>Darkness misses all attacks
>All Darkness attacks hit Reinhard

Attached: 1527173488709.png (600x632, 253K)

>100 m race.
I know Reinhard has a blessing to be ridiculously fast and Felt does too.
Of the Re:Zero cast in class 2, Rem is fast, but nowhere near Reinhard and Felt.
Of the Overlord cast in both classes, I think elf girl Aura the Beast Tamer is, by far, the fastest.
However, if there are obstacles, Solution can ignore them.
Of Konosuba, Darkness from the main group and Chris from class 1 (she's a thief).
Apparently there wasn't anyone from Tanya's world in class 1, but we will see in the next episodes.

Attached: mareandaura4.jpg (436x600, 276K)

>[Asakura] Isekai Quartet - 10 [1080p] [7F36E4A2].mkv
So early this week, what God have I pleased?

Reinhard can run across a city in seconds. No one is catching him

Teleport him to the moon.

>darkness kills vanir because kazuma accidentally pushed him into her sword so I could see it

Re zero author said if Reinhard got sent to space somehow he’d just come back

The moon isn't space. It's a celestial body.

>implying Vanir can be killed
Oh sweet summer child

He’d just jump back

Attached: 594A77AE-5CB9-4BCB-A610-EE68E545CE0A.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Reinhard can't even mix up salt and sugar. There is no way to beat him with all his haxs.

Orbital mechanics doesn't work that way.

Even if it did he'd end up suffocating before he could.

That's fucking dumb even for Reinhard standards. What is the author even smoking at this point?

You really think Reinhard can't simply hold his breath for days, months, or years if he needs to?

So if Eris can beat up Aqua and Aqua is at least Ainz-level, does that mean Eris>Ainz?

Yes

The idea is that you can't beat him. There's no clever trick, no amount of force, no form of magic, no anything at all, that can be used to defeat Reinhard in a fight. Reinhard forces you to take another approach.

Maybe they will cyberbully him until he kills himself

Wiz.
She'll give him a magical good luck charm which will completely fuck him over in an absurd manner.

Attached: 1560127603818.jpg (1500x1874, 236K)

His blood would boil and he'd die.

Kazuma assembles an elite team of fat, faceless old men to rape Felt and NTR Reinhardt.

Now this the TRUE gender equality

Why is Tanya so desperate to whip Kuzuma in shape? Isn't the whole point of Youjo Senki that she just wants to live a comfortable life behind the lines? Didn't she explicitly say in one of the earlier episodes that a lazy school life is exactly what would fit the bill? Why would she want to go back to Sonzai Ekkusu's world of machinations?

Attached: 1487082626320.jpg (300x300, 19K)

What is the point of his character? If he wanted to create an unbeatable character he could've done that in a more believable manner. Not this Reinhard bullshittery.

because she need to pretend to want to be a soldier in front of her subordinates and commanding officers

She almost kills Wiz on a daily basis

Because she's a neurotic disciplinarian even in the best of times.

>t. never played rock-paper-scissors in his life

RE:zero has a problem with creating meme characters who should be comic relief but are taken seriously for some reason.

Him and Subaru will probably have to fight the witch

Because above all else she doesn't want to lose face in front of her troops.

>If he wanted to create an unbeatable character, he could've done that in a more believable manner.
Like what?

The general idea is "This world does have a chosen one with cheat powers, but it's not you, Subaru.

any of the other mcs

I don't think you understand. It wouldn't anymore than Saitama's would.
Because people like you would try to poke loopholes or come up with clever ideas for how he could conceivably be beaten. So he was written to say, "Nope" to any idea you could come up with. You're better off challenging him to a crossdressing competition.

>He thinks you can beat Eris/Chris in Rock Paper Scissors

>faceless old men
Just turn Ainz and Tanya back. I'm not sure about Tanya but Ainz would be inbetween Demon and Dragon, Kazuma is wolf so he can hang around.

Attached: 1558668671558.png (1445x1440, 577K)

She gets off on doing it to Kazuma

Leave Reinhard to class 3

Attached: Saitama_serious_profile.png (797x807, 642K)

I need more Kazuma screaming! I need more Kazuma bulling! I want more Kazuma!

Attached: 1497232439020.gif (500x281, 984K)

", and that's probably a good thing," also seems to be part of the point.

>based Reinhard has Ainzfags seething

Attached: B98C901B-5F58-4CFB-9209-9B8154D10038.png (1280x720, 565K)

Calm down Tanya

Reinhardt is just poor man's Onii-sama.

Attached: 1543026703493.png (848x465, 930K)

Unfortunately, the competition isn't a straight fight. Saitama wins every fistfight, but he has the capacity to lose at other types of competitions. Reinhard does not; he succeeds at everything he tries to.

A true match for the ages

>Nutcracker
I think Mary Sue would make more sense

Kinda lame Satellas hand was just normal.
Would have been cute to have it act differently due to gags.

>Kazuma and Aqua just chatting with each other while the three MCs all plot
That was cute.

Also Kazuma is confirmed for smartest because Roswaal said you MIGHT get to return home if you win.

Attached: KonoAqua.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

NEETing isn't a comfortable life.

Someone asked for this last thread.

Attached: vanir.webm (1280x720, 239K)

Kazuma can beat up Aqua. I could probably beat up Aqua. It's a gag that she gets punched when she acts silly.

But her raw STR makes it clear in the LN that if it was an actual fight and not just manzai shenanigans, she would brutalize most people in 1v1

From what I hear Ainz would've cringed himeself into another dimension if he had shown up

Too fast fampai

There is literally only 0.3 seconds longer that I could make it until he takes his hand down.

It was the perfect time to have him in as well, why would they do this shit?

Attached: PA.png (344x135, 10K)

Attached: 1540868854282.png (898x297, 91K)

You can't add more copies of just that last frame to extend the duration?

It was pretty cute how she was happily talking with him

iirc Demiurge is the fastest floor guardian.

What would sex with her be like

He doesn't have to be completely, ridiculously unkillable. He just needs to be unkillable for the people he forces to "take another approach".

>Kazuma just wants to enjoy his school life
I don't blame him. That's pretty smart. I'm actually a bit confused as to why Tanya wants to go back.

Attached: 1546293602588.png (1403x652, 163K)

I wish him good luck.
youtu.be/VAgnmM_P-ZI?t=646

Post your face when eeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAA

Attached: 1432258646475.jpg (393x290, 38K)

he's just the best

Attached: 3F34CF62-2FFE-4AD2-A59C-623A7BBD2AFB.jpg (640x552, 23K)

The show has yet to confirm Aqua's power in relation to Ainz's. All we got was Ainz saying he was surprised her Turn Undead did damage to him. Even that fodder angel from episode 4 managed to do that. She could be at his level, but we don't know.

That's pretty hard to do when the MC can make an infinite amount of attempts to win.

Stop posting the same sequence again and again

Not really. Unlike against Aqua, only the most autistic of us go into it thinking Ainz has a chance.

No.

Attached: yBkncat.gif (256x348, 392K)

You don't have to beat Reinhardt directly. Just look for exploits within his abilities.

You guys can't be using "character can get away with punching Aqua" as an accurate measurement of powerlevels.

Give me a paper fan and I could wreck Aqua as far as Japanese Comedy would allow me to, but that doesn't mean anything about my combat abilities relative to her.

Attached: Arc_V_Yuzu_Smacks_Shuzo.jpg (1280x721, 195K)

No, Reinhard can canonically lose at certain competitions. He's an amazing singer, but there are better. He'd be a decent crossdresser, but even Subaru could beat him there. Reinhard can't cast magic either, so he'd lose a magic competition.

You lack creativity. The author makes it pretty easy for himself too, given that Subaru has almost no useful powers, and all the characters he could convince to help him are all nowhere near Reinhard in any way. Reinhard just needs to be bullshit enough to beat all of them combined on any day of the weak.

I didn't say anything about punching Aqua. Isekai Quartet is non-canon, and the only feat we have for Aqua vs. Ainz is her using Turn Undead.

>Apparently there wasn't anyone from Tanya's world in class 1
The only person who could rival Tanya would be Mary Sue, so she's probably in

The conversation thread is using Chris punching Aqua as a feat when literally everyone can punch Aqua when she's being a dick.

The guy who replied to me did so even though nothing he said related to my statement. That's why I replied.

If he got all sorts of cooking blessings why couldn't he get a singing or crossdressing blessing?

Well you replied to that guy user, but fair's fair I'll respond. As for Aqua vs Ainz, we'd never see it unless Aqua got serious, serious, and she only does that against bad guys.

Ainz is an undead, but he ain't a bad guy. Well, mostly not a bad guy. I heard the WNs get -weird-

Every time you find an exploit it gets patched before you can put it to use. Give up. Reinhard is the ultimate fanfic OC.

She's got to save face. To paraphrase from The Great Escape; "it is the sworn duty of all officers to try to escape, and if they cannot, to try and cause their captors as much grievance as possible"

Just put Kazuma against him. He's not going to bother to put up any effort and will lose reagrdless of who he is up against. Therefore it's a net loss if the class actually pit Kazuma against anybody but Reinhard. It's basic team match-up 101.

He could. They just wouldn't make him the best. His Grandmother had the Sword Saint blessing, and she was still beaten by his unblessed Grandfather.

Reinhard is actually naturally more skilled with the sword than the Sword Saint blessing gives him, and it's the absurd combinations of blessings that let him take on even cheating bastards.

I kinda get it, kinda don't. I'm sure some part of Tanya likes the fighting and everything, but that's pretty much anyone given some circumstances.

If he really needed to win he'd get a blessing that lets him win.
If he's not up against the best it won't necessarily make him the best, but he will win.
His grandmother didn't have the crazy cheat blessing.

Because Tanya loves hardwork and effort. Seriously, she hates seeing people slack off and be lazy. She is surprisingly one of the most meritocratic people out there.

Ainz is a bad guy in the eyes of others, but there's no reason he'd show his hand in such an unstable situation as this.

>You're better off challenging him to a crossdressing competition.
Unfortunately any clothing he makes becomes a fashion trend so while he's probably not as passable a trap as Subaru, his outfit would carry him.

Kazuma defeating reinhard in rock, paper scissors would be neat.

>Implying it's just the WNs
Seriously, wat.

Aqua knows he's been sent to another world, though. She figured that out easily enough. Making Tanya sperg out and try to kill her.

Wait so if Subaru tried to tell Ainz about his ability, how would Satella even try to stop him?
I mean, she can't kill Ainz after all since he's already dead.

There's no Blessing of Winning, and the world has to understand what he's asking for to give it to him.

But see, that's kind of the point. There are ways to overcome his blessings. There's actually a specific location where they don't work. Even then, without all of his Blessings, Reinhard won't lose in a fight because his true strength is that he's actually just really fucking good at fighting.

Reinhard is an already OP motherfucker made even more OP. But he's not the best at everything.

Will Kazuma become as OP as Tanya's supersoldiers after this special training?

One would have to exist, and there is a singing related one, but I think it more like lets you convey your true feelings to people through song than actually makes you good at singing. And Reinhard is a gross lizard person without human feelings so that would be awkward to use.

I don't read Overlord, but I've heard that as a general rule WNs tend to be edgier than LNs. Much like rough drafts of anything tend to be less polished but have more edge.

I want Ainz to be mommy'd by Wiz
I want YunYun to get friends from all four series, possibly even some of the soldiers who get endeared by how baka she is in contrast to their officer.

Attached: Wiz.JPG.jpg (848x480, 290K)

satella incapacitates subaru to prevent him from saying anything

She doesn't necessarily kill the person he tells. She could just into the next room and kill Emilia again as punishment. Satella also has some ability to just simply absorb and blend souls together or some shit, so that would probably work on almost anything.

Actually, the LN has Arche get killed, while she becomes a willing sex slave in the WN, so it's the other way around.

She's not incapacitating him, she's warning him. Although at the point in the story he should be pulled from he shouldn't realize she's not threatening his life, but is threatening others. He could continue talking if he wants, he's just terrified to do so and would have to overcome that.

Ainz is immune to soul fuckery thanks to his world item.

Satella doesn't murder people Subaru tries to tell. She punishes Subaru was a warning. She killed Emilia because he said he didn't care about getting his heart squeezed anymore, and so she found another way to punish him.

To be fair that was the result of a poll from the readers.
Unshockingly overlordfags are retarded edgelords.

>willing
Well, wanton anyway.

>and so she found another way to punish him.
That's why I'm asking. If he doesn't care about the pain and she can't directly influence him, then what stop him from telling?

>that was the result of a poll
People keep spreading that rumor around in the Overlord threads, but I've never once seen any proof of this poll's existence. I'll believe it when I see it.

She'll kill everyone he loves if he does.

Ainz couldn't even perceive Satella or react to her presence. All his vaunted 'counter measures' against time stopping did dick all. Satella > WCI

Tell me if it is too long now.

Had no idea how to do that so I ended up making a video out of the last frame, subtitled that video the appropriate length, and concatenated it to the original. Was a bitch but I learned something new.

Attached: concat.webm (1280x720, 307K)

How does that prove she can affect his soul? Just because someone can avoid your detection doesn't mean all their powers override yours.

>then what stop him from telling?
She'll kill everyone he tells, everyone within 100 miles, Emilia even if she's not within 100 miles and then lock him up in her shadow hell rape dungeon so he can't respawn.

Cut it in half.

Oh, and let me clarify. Satella is able to do a lot more than give handjobs. She can manifest through possession or other means if she needs to. And she will make a beeline for everyone he cares about, and she will murder them to the last.

How do you think a Vanir and Demiurge combination could work?

Tanya's narcissism likes proving his "superiority" by winning/killing others. He doesn't like the battle itself. He just likes being better. That's probably the real reason he hates god Sonzai X. It's automatically better than him and his autism rage is about being considered inferior or a reject.

>Just because someone can avoid your detection doesn't mean all their powers override yours.
Oh, what's that? An Overlordfag trying to claim that NOW if you can't compete on a certain level that you aren't completely outclassed in every category? Funny coming from the fags that think if you can store exp in a glove you can outmatch literally anything anyone does because all WCIs > literally anything at all times. Satella can stop time around a guy who supposedly counters that, and influence things within that stopped time without him being able to do shit about it, her abilities are beyond WCI and WCIs counter each other anyway, if he's only immune because of one and she's better than them she could turn his soul into soup and he couldn't even react to it.

no, vanir is too autistic and would fuck with ainz and his minions too much

Tanya looks like Stewie Griffin

2s version

Attached: concat.webm (1280x720, 284K)

Subaru feels pain if he tries to tell anyone as part of the contract with her. The one time he powered through the pain to say it anyway she murdered Emilia as punishment.

The only other two times hes circumvented this was in a mental world of another witch. When he got out of said world the Witch of Envy showed up and murdered fucking everyone though it was also ambiguous if this was part of the contract or if she just got jealous over him interacting with the other witches.
The other time Satella showed up in the world and gave him a creepy pep talk and the equivalent of a headpat.

Attached: 1529958699475.png (1125x1600, 1.16M)

Attached: YOUREGONNANEEDALOTMOREPOWERTHANTHAT.jpg (850x755, 178K)

Ainz in general is a weird case since he's not malevolent in a traditional way. He will be edgy as fuck, but since his emotions/conscience is dampened by his body he doesn't realize what a monster he actually is being.

I'm not on that user's side, but time stop in dnd is actually just time being slowed to a crawl, so Satella might actually have some sort of "true" time stop that would make the countermeasures not work at all due to them being different things.

Gluttony found out about it as well

She shows up in Arc 6 too, where she eats the entire tower everyone is in after the action starts.

So really their best bet is having Kazuma steal Felt's panties and pulling Reinhard out of the competition while he lectures Kazuma for hours to defend her honor, but I'm curious what dumb bullshit they'll do to actually beat him at something, or at least make it competitive.
The really boring way they could do it is just have all the shitters they can't think of anything interesting to do and cripples like Ram to just lose by default at whatever Reinhard is doing but then the others have to make up some huge amount of cumulative points so the totals end up in their favor.

way better, tho the letters darken at the end

That was from eating his memories which seemed to be fine since Subaru himself didn't say anything.
Roswaal also kinda figured part it out on his own/book and he never got SHADOW'D though you could argue he doesn't know that death is the trigger.

>you can store exp in a glove you can outmatch literally anything anyone does because all WCIs
Not the user you're speaking to but it actually stores souls. The web novel had gotten more into detail and the light novel has not yet since it hasn't gotten a chance to. Also specialised divine class weapons or guild weapons are stronger in than world class items, it is just that world class items effects cannot be resisted but if it's physical world class items then it can be resisted. So the difference is that magic effects cannot be resisted while physical attack world class items can be resisted.

You can find out about it, that's not what ticks Satella off. He needs to try and tell you about it and then she goes ham. Roswaal doesn't know the specifics of how it works, but he knows conceptually what Subaru does, Gluttonies know, and Echidna knows even without him telling her or talking about it because she went through his head. Rem also inexplicably suspects something, but she's too potato for us to really know what.

Shalltear's sneeze was the cutest thing.

Whose a better thief Kazuma, chris, or felt?

Satella went apeshit even during trial 1, where return by death was never brought up.

I want to know how they all haven't died with two incompetents on lunch duty.

Ainz is so far past the line he's a distant speck in the horizon. At that point it doesn't matter which version of him is slightly less edgier than the others.

Too bad that theory that Subaru has been dying throughout these eps got deconfirmed, eh?

Chris
No contest

>they didnt have megumeme on lunch duty making mushroom cloud shaped mashed potato for every meal

Kazuma can literally steal the panties of the other two, what do you think?

>muh Kazuma steals panties overdone meme
Go back to plebbit will you?

Kazuma has the OP steal skill thanks to his Luck stat but Felt and Chris are way better as traditional thieves go.

So Subaru can lose to him. Rain hard can only be the hero of the story after all.

Satella only went apeshit once, and that was after he talked to Echidna about it. She gave him a magic hankie to kill himself with and everything because she knew Satella was pissed and outside turning everyone into soup.
The only weird times she's shown up without a seeming trigger are in the post-deaths of certain loops, references to which were removed from the LN and the current situation in the tower where she's shown up for seemingly no reason.

Why did he cover Tanya's ears? I'm confused (only watched Konosuba)

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

But Satella's curse is still active. Hmm.

Attached: Kim.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Chris has way more luck than him and has steal as well the fuck are you talking about

I have no idea really. It would theoretically be to stop her from hearing his shit so Satella doesn't target her, but he shouldn't know Satella does that really. It's just kind of confusing, also he wasn't apparently concerned about Ainz.

The person he reveals the curse to can also die but unlike him they don't come back to life.

He tried to kiss her, but Satella got jealous and had to rewind time to stop it.

What does Reinhard do in Re:Zero if he's so broken?

That him just having steal as a skill doesn't really mean much when the other two are better thieves.

He was trying to use his lolimancer powers to convert her into another daughter

>when you decide to just chill out in the generic school setting with your drunken goddess friend, your borderline loli girlfriend, and your sentient pair of boobs rather than resolve the stupid plot and get sent back to fantasy australia

Attached: Konosuba Aqua and Kazuma.jpg (664x424, 50K)

To beat the villain of the series. Subaru.

>Loli
>Knight
How Tanya maintains her panties dry is beyond me.

As a "fuck you" to Subaru who wanted to be the hero of the story but instead found out that Re:Zero already has a protagonist.

Kek, this was probably my favorite episode by far. Vanir shows up, Tanya training/bullying Kazuma, Return By Death finally makes its appearance, and Reinhardt.
I'm sad that there's no Wiz or Yunyun though. Wiz could have made an excellent opponent to Ainz. Also, I wonder if Chris will be able to switch forms, or if she is bound to her fake thief body. Kazuma not getting revives is pretty bad too. I just want to see some pedoclown vs Duke of Hell bants and fighting.

Acts as a deterrent to other nations, harasses Felt. Basically he does what he's told to handle this or that thing but deploying Reinhard is like an international affair, so really he doesn't get up to much because he's sitting around under a pile of red tape.

Attached: 1560269018536.jpg (1000x563, 121K)

Murder Puck in all the bad timelines where Emilia dies.
Kinda being built up to have to take Subaru down in the end since Subarus going to go full harem protag and try and unseal and save Satella.

Do we have any magicians who can look at people's souls in Re:Zero?

I feel like Subaru, Satella, Emilia, and Rem might have accidentally fused in some partial capacity.

We really need someone to get their shit sorted out.

Using his pheromones and hypnotoad eyes to convert her into his cult

Has the Kazuma bullying gone too far?

He has been constantly getting shit on ever since he's in the disciplinary committee

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.29.202.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

What they were talking about?

Is Reinhard really that overpowered in the novels? How do you beat him?

Echidna can know anything that has happened. Roswaal knows about weird soul shit too.

In general the Konosuba crowd has both advanced and acted in defiance of the plot, because they're familiar with the plot and they know it's out to get them. This episode the gay clown even said "You all MIGHT get to go home if you win", which is probably where Kazuma zoned out, having seen the rejection in advance.

Attached: aqua bbs.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>Wiz could have made an excellent opponent to Ainz.
She is at the level of Overlord Maids, 50-70 lvl.

Like he doesn't deserve suffering

You redefine winning so that dying to Reinhard is winning, or more simply:
You don't

Fucking ugly nip. All he had to do was introduce Sebas as a teacher or member of staff.

Attached: file.png (600x642, 342K)

All Witches can and the gluttony pairs do. Though the gluttony pairs got absolutely fucked and driven into greater insanity cause they glimpsed into Mrs.Cosmic Horror. Witches on the other hand are cosmic horrors themselves so they remain unaffected.

His personality makes it impossible to not shit on him at all times.

He could be the TA, he's in charge of the maids after all.

Well the issue is that enemies dont come single file and challenge Reinhard to a duel.
The main crux of ReZero is Subaru resetting not only to survive but to keep everyone he knows from dying brutal deaths.

So he can beat anyone but that doesnt mean jack shit if half the cast was murdered in the process.

His powers have certain weaknesses, but together with his natural skill and all, you simply don't. It's been shown what happens when you pit the world's strongest fighters against him when he has no blessings.

Reinhard wins.

>4 shovels (5 if you count that fatass off screen)
>1 is give to Kazuma for 'SPECIAL TRAINING'

So what are the other shovels for? Digging Kazuma's grave?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.19.819.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

They have Chris though, which literally has higher luck than any other being including Kazuma.

>So he can beat anyone but that doesnt mean jack shit if half the cast was murdered in the process.
Basically what edgysubaru settles for, because it is easier to overthrown and burn down an entire country than it is to kill Reinhard.

So, this episode pretty much confirmed that Subaru never use his ability, huh. And damn, Tanya's voice in this episode really did something to me.

Because she changed and is now a nicer person.
Salaryman Tanya was a legit sociopath who took pleasure in firing people.

Q: Is it possible to beat Reinhard at Rock-Paper-Scissors, The Game of Life, and things like that? Or is it just not possible?

A: In The Game of Life, there might be a small chance. Not at Rock-Paper-Scissors, though. (Note: The Game of Life here seems to be referring to the board game.)

Get ready for ten straight hours of draws. That would actually be another viable way to keep him busy.

He was asking for it this ep

Was she? I was under the impression the man she let go that murdered her was very much incompetent.

>ywn shit on Subaru's loli-hikki-neet attitude with the rest of the MCs

Attached: 0uqndmzfuje21.jpg (468x431, 15K)

>Kazuma just doesn't want to return to his Australian hellhole world
Poor guy

Kazuma Kazuma! Play Reinhard in Rock Paper Scissors, but right as you're in the middle of it kick him in the nuts! I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a blessing to prevent wacky groin injuries!

Attached: Aqua Subaru.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You mean Kazuma?

>I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a blessing to prevent wacky groin injuries!
God dammit Aqua, weren't you even paying attention? He has like three. This is why people think you're retarded.

HAHAHAHA, so you expected return by death was used? It is I, Minoru that duped you!

Attached: file.png (640x427, 470K)

Kazuma's theme is pretty tight tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=AWY1msu3pGk

Fuck you are right, can't believe I got those two mixed. Although Subaru needs to get shat on too for trying to be a memelord.

>Sentient pair of boobs
youtu.be/lEg1fcaQsLY

At the beginning was this but as the story goes on, characters with even more bullshit powers keep appearing like mushrooms after rainy season. Off the top of my head:
>untouchable, super-vibrating guy with time fuckery
>guy(s) who can literally delete your very concept of existence and put you in eternal slumber
>evil witch capable of nuking half the world with a snap of her fingerz
>a haughty bitch with a luck stat that rivals or even surpasses Kazuma's to the point the she believes the world was made just for her

>evil witch capable of nuking half the world with a snap of her fingerz
I mean to be fair she was there from literally the start

I just want more Rem scenes since the OVA hasn't been translated.

Subaru is genuinely a memelord.

>Q: Before Arc 1, what did Reinhard spend his time doing?

>A: Being attached to the royal guards, he was held in reserve as a weapon of last resort. Also, just having him patrol an area had the effect of improving the security of it.

>Not on par with a player
I sleep.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.16M)

I must add to this. Reinhard is legally not allowed to leave the country due to various treaties with the other nations of the world.

>Implying any can defeat the sheer, unbridled autism between the four MCs
I'm not even talking about powerlevels here but Ainz' is a strategist and an expert in morale, Tanya is a genius commander, Kazuma is lvl 1 Rance and Subaru is a bona fide memelord.

Attached: 06e.jpg (1608x1030, 765K)

They lose and a second season is announced.

>Reinhard is legally not allowed
Who would stop him if he did?

The law

He's above the law.

There are other strong swordsman but they couldn’t beat him. I imagine Reinhard wants to avoid a world war

Memeing aside, that is probably how this will go.
>Reinhard is completely unstoppable, but their only way back is through him
>One of the only ways you can actually get him to yield would be if everyone in the world wished for it, then he would stand down
>In essence, he can be overcome by the power of friendship
>Entire thing has been trying to build up comeradarie between the characters
>After they get Aqua to stop being a putz about working with Ainz or whatever, Reinhard will yield, reveal the entire other class knew that the whole time and was just trying to get them to be friends (Why else would the maids not immediately run over to suck Ainz's boner if not for his benefit?)
>Wow, we really were The Isekai Quartet after all.

In practical terms, nobody. But Reinhard stops himself and plays along because he doesn't feel like he's allowed to have desires or that he could live up to so much more than any selfish ideals he could have. If you know about Siegfried from Fate, he's like that except ridiculously more powerful.

The war that would start. Reinhard can't be everywhere at once.

>Reinhard wishes for Blessing of Triplets
>Suddenly three midget Reinhards

I never realized Thief girl was Eris...
I needed this fucking show to realize that

I'm pretty sure he'd get the Blessing, but it'd be entirely useless since he's not a Triplet. Just like any magic blessings, like Rozwaal's, would be entirely useless to him. Reinhard is biologically incapable of casting magic.

Sasuga Reinhard!

>I never realized Thief girl was Eris
thats silly user
i bet you think Ainz and Momon are the same person too

user they flat spoiled it in the actual show.
Where Eris is shown with the same scar Chris has.

Reinhard was really three Reinhards wearing a trenchcoat the whole time.

>literally the same haircolor/eyecolor
>Eris scratches her cheek where her scar is
>Says she sometimes goes and plays in the world
user...

Attached: konosuba0300-7.jpg (1024x737, 247K)

Truly the deepest of lores in Re:Zero

My sides

>in a peaceful world without Sanzai X to fuck with her
>wants to go back to that hellish war world

Is Tanya fucking stupid?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.39_[2019.06.11_17.11.54].png (1280x720, 608K)

Yare yare, what is all this Reinhard headcanon. Chotto matte kudasai.

>[Breath Ward].
>[Dragonbane].
>[Bless of Magic Caster].
>[Infinity Wall].
>[Life Essence].
>[Mana Essence].
>[Greater Full Potential].
>[Freedom].
>[See Through].
>[Paranormal Intuition].
>[Greater Resistance].
>[Mantle of Chaos].
>[Indomitability].
>[Sensor Boost].
>[Greater Luck].
>[Magic Boost].
>[Draconic Power].
>[Greater Hardening].
>[Heavenly Aura].
>[Absorption].
>[Penerate Up].
>[Resistance From Natural Weapons].
>[Greater Magic Shield].

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

based lightspeed watcher

Reinhard doesn’t need time to buff up. He’d just beat Ainz during the 30 seconds it takes to put all that shit on

Don't reply to shitposting false flaggers.

>[Breath-- *dies in one hit*
>Because he's such a great guy, Reinhard immediately becomes the new Supreme Being
>All the floor guardians love him and he can give them the perfect dickings they all crave for because he's actually got one

Even megumin can instacast, does Ainz actually have to waste time speaking all this nonsense?

Ainz:
>Immune to cold
>Immune to acid
>Immune to mind affecting abilities
>Immune to paralysis
>Electric Immunity
>Critical Hit Immunity
>Death Immunity
>Disease Immunity
>Poisoning Immunity
>Sleep Immunity
>Recover by Negative Energy
>Slashing Damage Resistance V (highest)
>Piercing Damage Resistance V (highest)
>High Tier Magic Immunity III: Nullifies all low tier spells. (Roman Numeral 3)
>High Tier Physical Immunity III: Nullifies all low-level attacks (below level 60). (Roman numeral 3)
>Ability Damage IV
>Negative Protection
>Speak Evil Tongues
>Status Damage Ⅳ
These are just without any gear. With his normal gear he is immune to fire. With equipment, this list quadruples, with buffs he goes even beyond since they are like temporary blessings. He also has 718 spells and a world class item that cannot be resisted by anyone.
>Muh blessings
Instant cast for buffs were never mentioned but should be possible.

Attached: Ainz.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

But memeing IS a good strategy to defeat Reinhard
>Ainz could manipulate him (not the magical kind you ultra imbecile) into dropping out, by showcasing that his world needs him
>Tanya could probably use the loli card
>Subaru is in good word with the knights so he can be used to cover any empty holes
I was going to say
>Kazuma could throw Aqua who might be able to convince Reinhardt not to fuck them up
But knowing the damegami she might end up encouraging him rather than anything else.

Technically all Skeletonman has to do to solve the Reinhard problem is to cast maximized [Dispel Magic] or catch him into a [Antimagic Field]
Since Skeletonman has access to highest tier of magic this shit can dispel anything, including blessings from literal gods(tm)

*annihilates you*

Attached: AquaGodBlow.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

So, could Satella just have been a pet Subaru owned?

Reincarnation and all that.

>Subaru has no reason to leave, because there is nothing but suffering back home
>Kazuma has no reason to leave, because he's lazy and doesn't want to put in the effort to stop the demon king
>Ainz has no reason to leave because he'd rather hang out with his new best friend Tanya instead of being a lonely sadboy who LARPs as an evil overlord
>Tanya has no reason to leave because this is the comfy, laid back life she asked for
Going home is a pretty weak incentive

Interrupting a mage mid cast is rude. I thought he was supposed to be a nice guy.

Ironically Ainz is just about the only one she could actually beat

>Womanlet has to stand on a chair to talk to the big boys
Pathetic desu.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.22.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>Subaru has no reason to leave, because there is nothing but suffering back home
Subaru's opinion is Emilia's opinion and Emilia wants popcicles. And in practical terms her opinion is Roswaal's opinion because she's dumb and Roswaal's opinion is fuck dragons (metaphorically) and fuck witches (literally)

Man it's a shame that shitposters took over these threads, the first few threads were amazing.
You can tell that most tanyafags and overlordfags barely enter these threads anymore, shitposters false flagging all over the place.

Attached: 1481648425468.png (344x506, 124K)

Not to monsters he's not.

>Says she goes down to the world to play
>Says she already met him
>Has a scar in the same spot Chris has
>They look identical
user are you dumber than Kazuma?

Subaru isn't free of Satella.
Ainz wants to find his guildbros, they aren't in the school world.
Tanya figures this is just Being X fucking with her.

This post is a false flag

Ainz likes his home. Tanya is classic hubris and I guess her men have actual reasons to want to go home.

Subaru is involved in wacky witch nonsense so he probably can't emotionally do anything but go back to Re:Zero land to play out his fate.

Kazuma is smart, so he is obstinate about staying in the fun SoL highschool universe rather than go to Fantasy Australia

You misspelled cute

She might have a page in Fantasy Australia's DnD book that's unstated and says "You've somehow managed to make Aqua put down the bottle and act serious. You lose."

Emilia wants to leave because she wants to become King and unfreeze everyone she ice'd.
Subaru is her beta orbiter so he wants to leave with her.
Ainz has dumb reasons.

Ill 100% give you Tanya though

STFU Why should I take the words of someone who pads her chest seriously I'm a bigbrain with astronomical IQ the fact that I missed that detail is the show's fault not mine.

Who?

>astronomical IQ

Attached: 6OmxdX56rs-2.png (300x250, 13K)

>all the shitposting in these threads
>no bans or posts deleted
Fucking mods man, they never do anything when they are needed.

Attached: 1535955497135.png (500x307, 75K)

>dumber than Kazuma
>implying Kazuma is dumb
Did we watch the same anime?

>People keep shitposting about Aqua and Ainz
Just wait till you fags see Chris snap and murder him in the next episode.
She hates undead even more than Aqua.

God I love the script writer

Attached: file.png (480x269, 232K)

Be like re:zero let your shitporters ruin threads and become stronger.

Does anyone have Cecily and Chris bonding over their belief that all undead should be slaughtered with zero remorse?

So in the LNs how has this manifested? Does Eris go straight for the kill or does she use sneaky long cons like the lying padding chestlet she is?

user Kazuma didn't realize Eris was Chris until she damn near pointed it out.

She goes insane and straight for the kill. Really based.

>and the current situation at the tower where she's shown up for seemingly no reason.
I mean, she lives there.

She goes full insane murderlust whenever she sees a demon of any kind.
Its to the point where it even creeps Megumin out.

She spent an entire month showing up at a Vanir like multiple life demons castle and murdering him daily.

Mainly for writting purposes.
Kazuma is a fucking strategist, and gets away with anything he thinks of (even when luck isnt involved)

How do we put this yapping dog out of her misery?
youtube.com/watch?v=cRsSDCY6Z58

Attached: damegami tantrum.webm (960x540, 2.19M)

No, she lives in a seal on the edge of the world that's relatively close, but not there.

You don't.

Kazuma is also a moral person as much as people want to call him Rance. He'll never take a reward from a problem that his party has even indirectly had a hand in.

Like, when Darknesses armor attracted a bunch of armors he viewed that as his responsibility and not only saved the caravan he was traveling with but refused a reward for it, like, twice.

He's a moral dude even if he's a little jaded

>He'll never take a reward from a problem that his party has even indirectly had a hand in.
He took a mansion as a reward after preforming an exorcism when it was aqua's fault the thing was haunted in the first place.

“>I’m just a bit curious, Chris, but what do you think of undead and devils?”
>“It would be great if they were exterminated.”
>She immediately answered.
>“Let’s say that it was a human that could only fulfill their wish by becoming an undead, and that they love humanity at heart. Or say, a devil that is unexpectedly not a bad person…”
>“It would be great if they were exterminated without exception.”
>What an exemplar Eris cultist.

Are people forgetting the fact that Eris is actually inside a classroom being taught by a devil and has non human classmates? She knows she's not going to heaven

>Eris is actually inside a classroom being taught by a devil and has non human classmates?
She doesn't hate demons or monsters, only skellingtons and zombies

Attached: to protect and spoop.jpg (1192x670, 177K)

This is happen when experienced Doom player grabs invisibility sphere.

Man, wish Ainz would grab the witchs arms when Subaru was about to tell his curse to Tanya

"Umu, whats this?"

The witch froze time though

She's literally sitting next to an undead.

Attached: 1558769428154.png (1200x675, 1.75M)

Q: Investigate the line where Reinhard becomes angry!! 1) Step on the heel of his shoe 2) Swap his sword with an onion 3) Dye his hair blue while he’s sleeping 4) Have an evil organization turn his arm into a broom.

A: All of those are physically impossible!

Didnt Ainz have something that bypass frozen time?
i can't remember
I want to see more interactions between them

Ainz himself uses timestop magic in his battle against Gazef and mentions that it's a standard PvP tactic, so everyone should be prepared for it.

You would normally think so, but apparently whatever Satella does trumps whatever his counter measures are supposed to be.

Yes. Almost everything bad that happens to Tanya is Tanya's own fault and he never learns his lesson
Ainz doesn't HAVE to speak, he's just used to doing so in order for his teammates to know wtf he's doing.
He didn't realize it until after he got it.

See

But Eris has big breasts while Chris is flat!

But what would he do if a cute little girl asks for headpats? Would he be able to say no?

Attached: 1484933196903.jpg (1001x1410, 936K)

>She spent an entire month showing up at a Vanir like multiple life demons castle and murdering him daily.
Was that in Vanir's book?

To be honest the writing has been super fucking weak, so I wouldn't be surprised if they simply didn't have time or neglected it, we still didn't get Shalltear x Darkness when it's the most obvious interaction

at last, i see

He'd give her the best headpats. She'd mindbreak from headpats.

stop

>A: Honestly, when you think of opposing Reinhard, you’ve already fallen into error.
This is about all that needs to be said.

>I'm not on that user's side, but time stop in dnd is actually just time being slowed to a crawl
You're forgetting that it doesn't follow DnD in this case. Shalltear has that, [Time Accelerator] that slows down time, [time stop] actually freezes time.

>kazuma steals his sword

So is throwing blonde lolis at him a viable strategy?

Nah main one.
The mascot outfit demon is hiding in Vanirs shop now ever since Kazuma stole his fingernail with Darkness and Chris.

>Re:Zero's author is a childish powerlevelfag
Now that is actually surprising.

Which volume is that?

But that wasnt Chris, that was Aqua

You can distract him any number of ways. Plus he's already got a blonde loli to distract himself with without you throwing her. But you could do it if you wanted because she'd probably make hilarious noises if you did.

Vol 13
>Every time their eyes meet, Aqua would strike a spell casting pose to threaten him. Trembling, the penguin squeaked,
>“The Goddess Eris has been appearing at my castle every day to kill me. That’s why all my lives are gone.”
>I spat out my tea.

The sidemanga revealed that much like Eris, his real body is in hell and these are just dolls.

Yuri Alpha's creator was a teacher?

Shouldn't she be the actual teacher?

Wouldn't Vanir be more fun as a student?

Huh, I probably forgot that. Aqua kills him regularly too so thats why I was confused.

>Reinhardt gets his powers which are not perfect and full of technicalities from the world or something
>ainzfags say why he can win based on logic and dnd 3.5+ magic
>Reinhardtfags; WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT WON’T WORK BECAUSE I SAID SO

Yeah thats what i meant that he cant be killed.

>189278929
Stop it, threads died for this. (You)

Shouldn't Aqua be able to sense Subaru's curse?

>A: He’s not perfect. He’s greater than perfect.
Not even trying

Sure his powers are technical but he can literally wish for more if there’s a weakness

its like you actually think shes useful

She's really retarded, and seems pretty distracted by that pesky undead. Maybe if she took her head out her ass she could tell.
Also there's the Satella thing, but Subaru is absolutely filled to the brim with currently inactive, but viable curses from his doggo adventures.

>Aqua uses dispel and solves Re;Zero

It would be so retarded lol

Don't even start this shit, powerlevelfags are already annoying but the underage powerlevelfags that Reinhardt attracts are even worse.

Attached: 1548390837896.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>Overlord babbies this mad they got BTFO so hard

Like I said, attracts underage fags and also shitposters. Thank fucking god that Slime and Spider aren't here.

Attached: 1538408596714.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Wish Betelgeuse was in the class

>Overlord babies so assblasted they can't even shitpost with their series anymore and resort to meta shitposting and crying that Reinhardt isn't fair

Wasn't there an user saying Shield cuck would be able to tank all 4 series?

Pete is too much of a lunatic to be near anyone, I just want Wiz to show up somewhere and for one of Tanya's antagonists to be in there.

Ainz win because Reinhardt can only measure up to 80%

Slime, Spider and Shield cuck would be an absolute clusterfuck with Reinhard and even worse if they are together.

Shield seems weak as fuck, Slime is retarded OP, qrd on Spider.

Kek, I didn't even think of this but now that you've said it, it makes so much sense.

If it's the novel, shield cuck reached multiverse+ level. All 4 series, every single character can charge their ultimate attack and it wouldn't even make shield cuck move an inch or even notice.

The thing is that all of them go full retard at their endgame.

>Re zero author said if Reinhard got sent to space somehow he’d just come back
Short version, Reinhard is SCP-682 of re-zero.

What the fuck does a shield do that's multiuniversal?

>The idea is that you can't beat him. There's no clever trick, no amount of force, no form of magic, no anything at all, that can be used to defeat Reinhard in a fight. Reinhard forces you to take another approach.
He's more of a plot device than a character.

>80% ‘’’immunity’’’
>beyond perfect
Umph.

They're probably just interpreting that attack the final WN boss does that also deletes alternate timelines where you survived being hit as multiversal.

>He's more of a plot device than a character.
Stop, you'll hurt his feelings.

He’ll just dodge the attack anyway, so why does it matter

>that also deletes alternate timelines where you survived being hit
That is both hilarious and dumb.

Isekai Maou should have been in this series

Attached: 1537542405267.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

>hes only got a shield
>he gets no pussy from his harem
>he lets dumb whores bully him
>he goes into autistic fits of rage and hurts his daughter/wife/mom
>he only hangs out with subhumans
>none of the other heroes like him
>he gets saved by a literal chicken

Attached: baka spurdo.jpg (480x480, 21K)

He’s full of plotholes, hyperboles and only hyped by the author.
When up against actual threats his powers crumble.

You gotta respect isekai maou for not fucking around and just having the MC molest everyone

His defence as well as him reflecting the attack.
wtf

Attached: file.png (1078x132, 52K)

>slime
>spider
what

Isekais were a mistake

>slime
>spider
>sheild
>not based vending machine or hotspirngs

Tanya is out of place being the only protag that didn't play video games back on Earth.

Attached: 1537485364587.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Why play video games when you can kick the shit out of wage slaves for fun and profit?

>ngnl
>GS
+2

Tanya beats up NEETS like ainz and they pay him to do it

Gobboslayer would be fun just for that extra does of autism

>aoe
>not attacking directly
Reinhardt is a joke and only that.
Spider becomes a demi-god and bypasses magic altogether creating dimensional attacks and spaces.

>NEETS like ainz

Attached: 1511082456574.png (210x240, 91K)

From the faggots that brought you powerleveling faggots between the main 4 series comes: the powerleveling faggots from alien series as well.

Fuck you all

Reinhard will btfo everyone

Eris only had 2 fucking scenes over the course of 2 seasons of Konosuba, I doubt anyone who didn't read the LN or talk with people who did picked up on it.

>aoe
>not attacking directly
>Q: If you hit Reinhard with a tactical nuke, how would he deal with it?
>A: It wouldn’t go off.
Yawn

Spider would absolutely destroy him (or make him a food source) since he doesn't resist getting his energy drained.
That about sums up most of what he does. He and Raph have a min/max combo when they become gods. She has 0 defense. He capped his defense and resists. Tank powers can make him automatically take any hits/debuffs meant for her There are presumably ways around it like spider's drain abilities.
The hilarious and dumb part is when despite having this combo Raph separates to retrieve the spear hero from his little game or resetting timelines. She gets stuck in thousands of timelines where she gets herself final destinationed repeatedly because she was too stupid to allocate herself more than 1 HP or ANY defense.

The powerlevel of my shitposting is S+ galaxy tier, a pathetic level 24 plebbitor like yourself can never defeat my 93% bait resistance.

>she gets herself final destinationed repeatedly because she was too stupid to allocate herself more than 1 HP or ANY defense.
This entire series is retarded.

>GS

Attached: 1404957012115.gif (359x202, 1.37M)

Q: Who is the strongest character (including those deceased) in the story?

A: Reinhard Van Astrea

Q: Is the red haired ikemen (pretty boy) Reinhard-kun the strongest?

A: He’s the strongest

Q: In other words, a character that’s stronger than Reinhard will make an appearance later?

A: No.

Q: Reinhard can’t be defeated.

A: No on can defeat him.

Q: Let’s all work together and take down Reinhard! (Proposal)

A: IMPOSSIBRU!!

Q: So, for the moment, it would be ok to understand that it’s impossible to defeat Reinhard?

A: For the moment, it’s impossible.

Q: Reinhard, who has his own form of justice, seems like he’ll eventually clash with Subaru. Perhaps there’s a chance he’ll be the last boss!?

A: I’ll give you a prophecy then, there’s absolutely no way to win!

No. Reinhard is basically there to counter powerlevel faggotry. He's not the MC, he's not even the right solution to most problems. He's there to show that power isn't everything, but it's still a lot.
Nope. And he doesn't need his powers to be awesome. I'm not a powerlevelfag, but you're misunderstanding Reinhard's narrative role if you think there's a clever way to beat him. He's invincible. Through ludicrous levels of luck, inborn talent, the love and blessings of the world, rigorous training, and whatever else, Reinhard will remain an impossible and unbeatable ideal as the world's strongest.

Everyone trying to hype up some other character's powerlevel by saying they could beat Reinhard is misunderstanding the character and being a child. Ainz can be beaten. Reinhard can't. There is a fundamental difference to the kinds of characters there are. It's like discussing how some random character could totally beat Saitama. The only characters that could do that are ones that serve a similar narrative role, but to an even greater degree. Saitama could beat Reinhard, considering the kind of character he is.
>Spider would absolutely destroy him (or make him a food source) since he doesn't resist getting his energy drained.
Reinhard's list ends with "etc...". Stop trying to beat the "I win" character in a powerlevel match. It's the most pointless dickmeasuring contest in existence. He's there to be the biggest dick in town so that you don't obsess over powerlevel shit. When you ask who has the biggest cock, the answer is Reinhard. Then you move on to more interesting discussion because the matter is resolved.

Doesn't have any merit beyond some (admittedly very hot) ecchi, and wouldn't work in a comedy crossover.

>Energy drain
Doesn't work. Also he can revive, well more like the shield revives him, that's an attack level all 4 in the quartet have not reached. Naofumi in the end probably has seen into this quartet series since he can observe other universe. Spider gets absolutely ass blaster, although I don't know about slime end game. Doesn't really matter when he'll just create barriers and trap you in your own universe (not that you could leave anyways)

Attached: file.png (280x474, 186K)

Wasn't he owned by some dio clone?
plenty of ways to handle that

can Reinhard beat king crimson?

Cute

Attached: Ve35ueY.jpg (800x600, 179K)

>curse
Its a blessing actually.
Subaru just calls it a curse until he realizes that it was granted to him purely for his benefit.

No, Reinhard purposefully gets killed by him once to allow hostages to escape, but he just comes back immediately. The only reason he doesn't win by himself is because doing so would kill a lot of other people, so he needs Subaru's help to avoid casualties.

Don't you just have to make Reinhardt kill himself?

>Author declares that his character has the biggest dick in town and the argument is over
>not a childish powerlevelfag
Holy shit the delusion.

Attached: 1559847979211.gif (500x357, 269K)

Or just have Aqua dispell the blessings

>Come into thread
>See this again
Why can't people understand Reinhard is Saitama? it doesn't matter if one of his powers have a hole, he's literally a creation by a human, of-course it would have holes but it doesn't matter, as he's stated to be undefeatable

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 1.76M)

Yes, you can more or less do that.
>Q: If it was Reinhard versus everyone else, would he still win anyways? Subaru couldn’t win, even if he had more powers than he could count?
>A: I’ve said it before, but if the entire world was against him, he’d admit defeat, though not due to a problem of fighting strength.

But there are more interesting uses for that
>Q: I’m a guy, but what could I do to get Reinhard to marry me?
>A: If everyone throughout the world gave you and Reinhard their blessing, he’d agree to it.

>creator relies on a Saitama to make his series relevant
What a shitty wirtter he is then

No Game No Life should have appeared

He doesn't need them. They were taken away and he still chumped through two people who are the strongest in their respective nations and a couple dozen other high-end tough guys who he obliterated instantly.

Reinhard is hardly ever around though. Really only arc 1 and 5

saitama is overwanked
he is at best planetary
plenty of other characters that can toy with the likes of him

it's funny that the duo made a character way more powerful than reinhard become their servant rather easily, hell even that dumb shinji clone manages to get reinhard to follow emilia in one of the side stories.

Something is wrong with you. Saitama's is a gag character, what would happen if he missed in hitting the moon against Boros? He would fart his way to earth

Both characters aren't about being the strongest. They're showcasing different aspects of what being the strongest might entail and exploring the concept of being at a pinacle nobody else could even reach. You're the little babby who can't look past them being powerful for the sake of the narrative and the exploration of what that entails. You get hung up on "they're invincible" and go "waaaaaaaahh but my favorite skeleton should be able to beat them why can't he waaaaah"

Why does ferris not simply rip rinehards cock off with his asshole, causing death by gay bloodloss?

What classic isekai would you guys liked to have appeared.

Does Digimon count as an Isekai?

The best

>even that dumb shinji clone manages to get reinhard to follow emilia in one of the side stories
After Reinhard killed him like 100 times

You do get that being an isekai is not the only checkmark right? it has to be property of Kadokawa as well

>Does Digimon count as an Isekai?
What kind of dumb question is that? Of course it does. Things like Inuyasha, Escaflowne, etc are isekais.

Yeah

Wanna know who is Reinhard?

>Q: What if Saitama didn't hit the moon?

Murata: Serious fart or just simply blowing in the opposite direction will do the trick, feels like he is the only one living in a gag world hahaha, but this is just my guess, you still have to ask ONE sensei for the specific answer.

Attached: file.png (683x460, 412K)

he'd fly endlessly in space and eventually run out of energy

Now and Then, Here and There would be a fun addition as they could discuss the moral implications of giving yourself an abortion with a rock

No, that's in the Echidna IF. He just kind of convinced Reinhard to switch over by convincing Felt to drop out, which she wasn't interesting in being around anyway. He's not antagonist to him.

Thanks.

This was the most shocking reveal to me and it retroactively turned previous episodes to shit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 10 [1080p]_snapshot_00.06.16.668_[2019.06.12_05.15.08]_subs.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

I've seen the Konosuba World referred to as fantasy australia a few times now. I don't get it.

Indeed, totally ruined the fun. Although this thing is semi-serious and Subaru wouldn't actually randomly kill himself over non-life threatening shit.

Everything is giant and tires to kill you. Its not that hard to get.

Everything there wants to kill you, including the food.

You can't debuff Reintard, you tard.

How can these cuties kill anyone?

Attached: 1494103024045.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

they fly at high speeds and can break your skull if they hit you

Apparently by aggressively bumping into you

>rezerofags say that they don't care about powerlevelfagging
>keep bringing up reinhard even before he appeared
>aren't ashamed at all that the author made a fanfic tier character outside of a comedy
>that character doesn't even have a purpose in the story
I thought overlordfags were bad but reinhardfags take the cake.

Attached: 1546313968486.jpg (800x542, 89K)

lack of calories

That's just regular fantasy though

>that character doesn't even have a purpose in the story
He does though, and he'll have more of a role later. It's your fault for claiming your skeleton is the biggest dick swinging when he's not even close to the top power levels in isekai shit, and hilariously not even close to a character from a series that actually has relatively low powerlevels.

Reinhard is the sword saint who will have to help the sage and dragon seal the witch. So there’s your purpose

I'm confused here.
>Subaru covering Tanya's ears
>Curse activates
>No longer holding her ears and is away from her
>Curse disappears
>He's facing a different direction

Attached: subaru.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Nigger i didnt invent the nickname, i just use it cause its funny.

LN fags educate me. I know the official Overlord LN translation quality is not great but how are Konosuba and Tanya?

That was in the spinoff with best boy spear. He says early on that he can just restart from the save file if he actually screws up so there's no need to actually care about his first playthrough. Everyone shits on him because shield hero is the MC which means the other heroes must be retarded as per standard isekai protocol.
Eventually the spear hero goes insane and the shield hero leaves him like that to better manipulate him (which is not considered as evil at all.)

Then when the spear hero spinoff is created since the author was butthurt about everyone hating his WN ending the shield's unethical behavior catches up to his past self since the spear hero really could restart from a save.
So now the fate of everyone is in the hands of a completely insane madman. The (past/new game) Shield hero is horrified by all the casual (true) facts about his future self the spear throws out. Raph is now stuck in the same groundhog day loop trying to grab him but keeps dying at every turn. Spill some water and she'd end up killing herself after slipping on it.
I wasn't trying to beat Reinhardt with spider. I made no indication that i was doing so and no pronoun in there remotely alluded to me saying that. There was literally no point at all in responding or bringing up Reinhardt.
Kumo would EAT the barriers. It's pretty clear that you just want to wank him off. Admittedly her strength isn't up there, but the very nature of her energy absorption would make Naofumi a walking buffet to make her advance to his level when the only reasoning you have to say that his mana/etc wouldn't be absorbed is nuh uh.
Dodge> tank

>didn't even bring up the skelly dude
>all this butthurt

Attached: 1557578945208.png (424x480, 106K)

Gr8 b8 m8, 8/8

Konosuba's official TL is decent, but it has only translated some of the volumes.
Go with fantranslations for Konosuba.

Powerlevel-fags ruin everything

>maybe i should read and then give an opinion
>fuck that, let's shitpost

wish they'd just keep to battle shounen

Im not shitposting, dont be so butthurt.
I know nothing about Overlord, and people say that Reinhardt is basically a Saitama type character, so i gave my opinion in the matter.
Chill

>no arguments

Attached: 1550304020439.jpg (801x534, 28K)

>Naofumi reflects multiverse attack
>Naofumi resists abnormal effects universe+ tier
Yeah, she'll defeat him once she actually reaches multiverse level. Ah I should list this

Immune against:
>Decay
>Darkness
>Fire
>Insects
>Demons
>Soul Attacks
>Mind Attacks
>Alcohol
>Aquatic Monsters
>Poison
>Energy Absorption
>Impact
>Beheading
>Electricity
>Conceptual Attacks
>Time Manipulation
>Causality Manipulation and Law Manipulation

Attached: file.png (988x1080, 368K)

>i'm not butthurt
> you're butthurt
Like talking to a parrot.

>powerlevel fags ruining thread

Attached: chrome_2019-06-11_19-35-07.png (500x890, 968K)

Attached: NiggaWhat.jpg (800x450, 18K)

>argumenting to a bait

At least make a good bait.

THIS POST HAS BEEN BANNED FOR NAZISM

>NO NO NO NO REINHARDT CAN"T LOSE STOP TALKING
Pathetic, kumo is above reinhardt due to being above magic and skills itself.

M8, YER DUCK'S A NAZI!

Would be hilarious if Tanya could move in frozen time due to being in frozen time with Being X often enough and thought the witch is Being X trying to get at Subaru.

>infinite amount of attempts to win
late, but no one actually believes this right?
Kazuma would go fucking insane before anything, his lives are technically limited

Kazuma stopped caring about dying though

>but bait!
Jesus christ, at least overlordfags try to argument when someone has a complaint about their series or author.

Attached: 1537823146581.png (600x600, 441K)

oh fuck wrong character
but re zero is shit so i dont care to correct it

You just admitted saitama could beat him
ainz >> saitama so ainz >>> reinhardt

Her absorption is NEITHER of those which is why it works. This isn't a hard concept. There is no atk vs defense calculation . there is no debuff involved even if she also likes to use those. It is directly absorbing whatever the fuck she sees.
He buffs raph? She absorbs/eats it. He casts magic of any kind, she absorbs it.. Even if we were to argue that she can't absorb directly from him, the he uses to protect raph, to cast in general, or anything else would get absorbed. The magic used to protect and block anything done to raph would be gone because she ate it. Any magic he uses that goes outside his body would be gone since he's still using MP that would be absorbed because the MP itself does not have his immunity. He has zero attack power and his completely open racoon would be dead.
Kumo's powerset just happens to completely counter his build and all of his strength actually play into her own strengths harder.

is re zero worth reading or watching at all? I have no idea if it's actually entertaining or not.

No, not really.

>There is no atk vs defense calculation . there is no debuff involved even if she also likes to use those. It is directly absorbing whatever the fuck she sees.
user he runs on stats and he's been to world without stats. NOTHING she can do affects him, you do realise that he's actually fought people above gods right?

No, it's shit

I love these endcards

Attached: IQ.jpg (2400x1700, 1004K)

It's pretty good, great soundtrack too.

Ainz has been leading a country for years at this point. He has plenty of experience.

That's not frozen time. Absolute brainlets, Tanya isn't visible, not even her hair and Ainz moved.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1001K)

Who's this Mary Sue anyway?

>that Darkness
Is there a more perfect woman

Literally anyone who doesnt have a personality problem

Saitama can't beat Reinhardt because none of his attacks can hit

Welcome to duck world, quack quack

You do realize she's currently fighting a god, and winning, while her benefactor is the most powerful god that all the other gods consider unbeatable which she's clearly going to eventually surpass right?

saved

Wind or shockwave kills him since he only has 80% resistance.

Yeah, when that god's mere presence requires the sacrifice of 8 universes to handle then we'll talk.

>Yun Yun makes friends with people from the other shows
>she goes back home with the Kazuma Gang
>now friendless once more
Why would you do this? Is it better to love and lose than never to have loved at all?

people here overrate how bad it is, MC's autism goes plus ultra at times but it's not the worst

Clearly somebody didn't watch the anime or the movie.

Lesser god and kumo’s god is just a part of a god world where they all live normal lives so by no means the strongest.

He died and went back a few seconds before he was standing in the doorway.

Subaru is the exception to the rule.

Good, she doesnt deserve hapiness

What is this retardation. Subaru was never facing this way and Ainz was not in that pose and Tanya is missing.

Attached: do.jpg (1920x2126, 432K)

I'm assuming Chris told Kazuma he couldn't come back if he died because she's currently stuck in the school and wouldn't be able to be there to catch him as Eris.
Which obviously doesn't apply to Subaru

Shes a heretic who tried to summon a demon to be her friend

Now I'll be disappointed when this doesn't happen.

Not in his own mind.

Attached: 2CDEA84F-F33B-480E-B151-6D574664E1F2.jpg (510x1566, 552K)

Does Subaru go back in time or jump into an alternate timeline when he dies?

back in time like videogames when you load a savefile

Unknown, it was an actual point of contention between him and a witch as to which happens.
He sees a manufactured sequence of events from what happens to the worlds where he died though which was interesting

So Subaru got killed by Satella heart crush there instead of just stopping?

The mansion was actually haunted by a little girl even before that.

No that was a story aqua made up while drunk

No, there is a ghost in the mansion and her name is Esteroid/Asteroid. She appeared in some short stories in the novel.
Anime onlies spreading misinformation, again.

>konosuba.fandom.com/wiki/Anna_Filante_Esteroid

Didn't the anime actually show her too?

Salaryman played video games.

I think so, long time since i watched the anime. The thing is that the ghost is real.

>Making fun of powerlevelfags
>While being an Overlord fag.
Are you braindead?

In reality your normal human skin is enough to keep your blood inside you. Yes you would get skin embolisms but your blood wouldn't boil as it is much more contained inside your body. If you don't exhale a normal human would rapidly die due to the large pressure difference driving the gas into the blood stream which is acutely fatal. Any normal human can probably live a few minutes in space (unconscious) before you die from lack of oxygen.

However if your magically strong this obviously doesn't apply and you can probably run around space all you like especially if you magically resistant to elements as vague as fire/water/wind which could imply immunity to damaging pressure gradients, temperatures, fluids.

10/10 made me kek user.

A)That would imply that said god planet is capable of handling the manifestations of gods.

B) Your supposition required for A is false information because Kumo's god doesn't have much to do with he world Kumo got Isekai'd to other than deciding to use it as a plaything. I suppose there might be a chain of subordinates/causality leading back there, but no amount of convolution would actually make her a native god. I do not know if it is deliberate, ignorance, or some combination of the two on your part but you clearly need to either read or reread something somewhere.

Arguably if Earth in that dimension really does contain hundreds of gods without threatening the fabric of existence it would also be enough reason to hypothesize that maybe Kumo's dimension is actually high capacity.