Meguro-san

Hypothetically speaking what would you do if you found out the girl you're in love with is not a virgin anymore?

Attached: 2 (3).jpg (1200x1723, 286K)

I would kill her and then myself.

Why should I care?

Crazy Diamond?

I don't care. Not being a virgin doesn't make her a slut.

What is love?

grow up

Ger out if there

High tier design.

well in this manga it does.

Have sex.

Breed her and not take responsability

Pump and dump

New chapter!?

Dump her. Like fuck would I settle for the local bike.

Bike?

A local bike. Someone that everyone has ridden(fucked).

Eh not a big deal unless she was doing gangbangs on the reg

Hypothetically speaking it doesn't matter because she doesn't care about me either way ;_;

walk away, that's disgusting

>all the students say she is not a virgin
>but not a single one of them fucked her
she is going to be a virgin for sure

Depends on how many guys were before me and her age.
In her case she is a dumb slut so fuck no.

Too bad for you

Depends on how blinded by love I am.
If I really am blind, I'd accept it.
If it was just on the level of a crush, I'd be disgusted and lose interest in her.
It's as simple as that.
It doesn't help that I myself am not a virgin anymore and feel nothing but regret because of it.

Well...Not being a virgin doesn't mean she should be a slut.

Attached: used goods.png (555x548, 346K)

Nothing, im not a purity weeb

Get her tested before I touched her maybe?

to teach me her way.

mutual virgin sex sucks.
experienced femdom is the shit.
Inexperienced femdom is the worst

Attached: 1527969975062.png (300x288, 155K)

I'm fucking 22. People in my age range tends to not be virgins anymore so I wouldn't give a damn.

I'm starting to think the whole "i'm not a virgin" is made up. None of her exes has showed up yet, it's mainly just guys in her class that want to fuck her because they heard that she's a huge slut.

well, it's implied that she was a pump and dump.

Carry on the same as before. Only insecure idiots care about whether or not their partner is a virgin.

Why would she lie about it? She is so aloof the exes just don't want to talk with her after getting their rocks off.
Might change once she starts blossoming and stops being so disconnected.

Call the slut police

Most of the girls aren't virgins, it'd be a fucking miracle if I fell in love with one who was.

That said, pic related is a fucking doormat who's too stupid to even suspect she shouldn't always go with the flow. She's no girlfriend material. And her friend pisses me off too.

What's the appeal of this manga?

There are two directions this can go and both suck ass

>Is akshually a virgin, due to circumstances/misunderstandings/bullshit that cause her to be labeled as a slut and thus undermining the whole theme of the manga
>Is not a virgin, but will slowly become conscious and become very insecure of her un-virginity in front of MC, causing unnecessary drama and fueling bullshit fantasies/purity memes that has been peddled millions of times in Josei/Shoujo

I don't even subscribe to the purity/slut argument, I just want my fluff without the typical Japanese hackery

Then it's just best to drop this manga because whatever fluff it has is ruined by rage-inducing shit.

can't love anyone else if I don't love myself

Attached: 1540313619353.png (1257x1568, 521K)

You're right, the fact that she was expecting sex on the 2nd day makes her a slut

Slut kooru type.

The heroine is a dumb slut, if thats your thing.

I don't buy it. Sluts act like sluts, this girl acts like an abused broken girl. I have to know more of her back story to make a judgment.

She is stupid. What other backstory do you need?

She's probably a dead fish in bed AND outside, and thus is more of a pump-and-dump kind of slut that gets taken advantage of.

I want to believe that she’s a sexual abuse victim and the MC is gonna turn her life around and make of her a great wife but he’s an autist too.