She killed millions

She killed millions

Attached: 1559305580980.jpg (594x840, 70K)

millions of my seed

Proof?
Even in that one time-line there is no evidence she herself killed so many people, her spawn did it.
It's like saying Hitler killed 6 trillion jews.

you just made me love shinobu more than i did before thank u

Attached: 3c421cae391161c2149fd9c182dd849c.jpg (640x457, 55K)

Watch your mouth. Shinobu is a fucking angel.

sneed

she is cute

Attached: Screenshot_323.png (1537x952, 1.49M)

>obtain immortality and awesome power
>instead of living a relaxing life, waste it on hiding in some high schooler's shadow and watching him fuck other girls

What was the next step of her master plan?

of my sperm

I killed so many for Shinobu and the others.

Attached: 68751657_p0.jpg (1448x2048, 609K)

My wife Shinobu is so cute

Attached: shinobu flowerfield.webm (1920x816, 1.51M)

Getting a personal armpit licker.

Attached: 1560022435838.jpg (682x410, 89K)

i forgive her

But at least she made my dick happy

She tried being a goddess for awhile and just take it easy living with humans again but the universe wouldn't let her.

And why should I care about that? People die all the time.

She's literally guaranteed to win the Araragibowl in the end, so I'd say her master plan is working out quite well

This has been bothering me in pretty much ALL modern (post 2000) vampire lore.

if you are stupidly strong and hundreds of years old vampire that is more or less accustomed to using humans like MD Quarterpounders (or, if you want to ride that high white horse, haven't even taken a life in the last 100+ years)... Then Why they FUCK would you hang around some fucking high school kids?

If it was purely predatory instinct to weed out some delinquents, that would be ok. Stupid drunk drugged school kids go missing every now and then.

But if you aren't planning on using them like snacks, why would you mingle with them in the classroom?
It's like 20+ person would somehow imitate being first-grader.

How long can you keep up such masquerade before you flip out? If you want to stay off the radar of some inquisition or something, you should NOT enroll within some random high school class!

But then again, most of these stories are just escapism aimed for exactly those high-school kids. "what if one of our classmates was a real vampire?"

yeah, nice idea. But doesn't stand a light of a single minute of clear thought.

BTW I am not a vampire.

Attached: Mayor.jpg (224x320, 55K)

t. dalv alucard

What does her chest taste like?

Of my sons

In AU, she killed everyone.

I mean, come on!

This isn't like 1800's anymore!
if you want a steady source of blood, get involved with some red cross blood donation system or something.

It isn't very hard to get your hands on some fresh blood these days, if you are part of the medical community.
Just invest into that shit. You don't even need to get your hands dirty.

Just find some young blood donation doctor that has a bit of a thing for painkillers. get some dirt on him. Tell him that if a few bags "go bad" every month, you will look the other way and won't report his pharmaceutical experiments.

Just... just have some sense. Vampires are not some mindless creatures of the night just prowling for blood. That's for the Dogs. Just have a plan and lay low, and you'll be having fresh "donations" every day!

Attached: you_made_me_happy.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>I am not a vampire.
You're not tricking anyone!

It just doesn't feel the same drinking from a straw.

Lo and behold, by the power of the lord my trips defeated the vampires nazi doubles.
Begone, foul creature!

modern vampires usually inject human blood into tofu as to replicate the texture of human meat

onions boy vampires

based wordfilter

yeah, try doing that for more than a couple of years. Shit gets boring really fast

>getting outed as a roody poo candyass who can't into the wordfilter
Stay mad, mortal.

Same reason why 30yo watch anime about schoolgirls.
Superhuman creatures still have human brain and human memory. It makes even more sense when your time is expendable and your appearance can be changed, you have the ability to actually go and live a simple life you didn't have. Not that I think Nisio actually thought this through but it's plausible.

I could only see it happening in a "i have nothing better to do, maybe I will go check out what the high school system is like now" kind of thing, like watching shitty movies on friday night.

>Nisio
MC doesn't meet bat at school and then she stays with him because he absorbed her powers or whatever it was exactly he did.

>It's like 20+ person would somehow imitate being first-grader.
That would be a great exercise in impersonation. Check if you can pretend to be an average first-grader, trick your classmates and teachers, gain ome insights about human psychology.