Boku No Hero Academia

Thoughts on this arc? non shitpost OP image

Attached: GO BEYOND.png (1440x1080, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/pvetnHxssS97fClNzERliA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you say this arc, do you mean the USJ arc in your pic or the current LoV arc?

It's good. Toga asspull brought it down a bit though

both

Attached: approved.png (290x468, 151K)

>plot development I don't like = asspull
retard

USJ was pretty good, despite being really short. The introduction of the LoV was done quite well, with Shigaraki, Kurogiri and the Nomu all coming off as extremely threatening at the time. The final fight was ok in the manga, but I think it's one of those rare cases where the anime actually improves it greatly. I wish I could rewatch it for the first time again

As for the current arc, it's probably in my top 3. Redestro steals the show whenever he's in-panel, and the other members of the QLA feel distinct and fit their roles (especially skeptic). Any exploration into the league is nice, and the deeper look into the Nomu creation and Gigantomachia was a long time coming. I'm excited for both Destro's quirk and for the future use of the High-End Nomu

Attached: 1554775809935.jpg (1280x966, 185K)

I hope skeptic actually does something useful
Instead of just jobbing

RIP sweet milkers
taken too soon

Attached: 1559565484262.jpg (667x1000, 76K)

The current arc proves Hero Academia as a manga overall is UTTER TRASH
Its an intentional diversion and intentionally different and its the only time the manga hasn't been pure dogshit.
If your manga is only good if you subvert it then it proves the normal version is terrible.

>Toga asspull
we already new she could use the quirks of people she got blood from though

Attached: she can use their quirk as well.png (958x1508, 1.19M)

>The manga is bad because the manga is good
pack it up lads, they won

This isn't the first time the LoV got the spotlight and ws painted in a more heroic light

>the only bearable arc is an arc that is intentionally so removed from the main plot the author had it literally destroy the logo

>liking the manga means you hate the manga
I don't think you can count very high, user

even disregarding the prototype page, we're explicitly told that people don't always understand their quirks like 10 chapters into the manga. If the author tells you that something could happen at the beginning of the fucking series, it happening later by definition can't be an asspull

>liking an arc that features no hero nor academia means the hero academia part of Hero academia is not good

There you go

I wonder if each of the QLA members will have their own 'signature item' like Chitose's wristband that became that hammer-like glove. If that's the case, I think it'd be pretty radical if Hanabata's entire car was a support item

Attached: 1556582048972.jpg (1200x1053, 64K)

this

we've pretty much had every character evolve their quirk and discover an element of it they didn't know it could do before, dunno why people are acting surprised now

t. Pet-chan

looking forward to each chapter. especially Giga. how long has it been since he's been hyped up?

Attached: Calamity'd.jpg (593x378, 93K)

Attached: HOW I'VE WAITED FOR THIS NUT.png (1200x1000, 563K)

>how long has it been since he's been hyped up?
The first time we fucking saw him was after stain
Like 170 or so chapters ago

>how long has it been since he's been hyped up?
it's been like 170 chapters since he first appeared and 60 since he was given a name

her death was faked

>Spread of Redestro and Shiggy facing off on the top of the tower as Giga flattens the city behind them
I would cum my own bodyweight

i'd rather have Spinner pwn Giga after betraying Shiggy desu just to have my expectations subverted.

I doubt it. But most of her friends lived, including her boy toy

I'm still unsure if it was a girl(male) or a boy(female)

it's either a boy with a feminine body or a crossdressing girl. Pretend they're whichever you like better until it gets confirmed

Here's how the anime adapted that manga panel.

Attached: All Might.webm (950x540, 2.89M)

Literally every single poster in this thread except me and
(void)
is a mentally ill soiboi bugman redditor.

he's on his way

Do we have any idea what sort of footage will be shown at the sneak-peak next month?

Attached: 1558455741299.png (1280x1132, 472K)

>bugman
remember what website you're on fuckboy

Attached: bugman farming.jpg (1400x1452, 609K)

Ahhh /fit/, so many hidden gems waiting to be found

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Current arc is pretty good so far. Tho I wish we could see whats Deku and friends soon.

Attached: 1559754235301.jpg (480x480, 40K)

team spectrum in all its glory

There's a difference between what happened to for example Kirishima, where his quirk just got better, and Toga, where her quirk developed an entirely new ability.
The equivalent would be Kaminari learning to both generate Electricity and manipulate electronic devices, outside of just discharging into them.

>Keep in mind, they're human. It's just their quirks that make them have animal like appearances.
No, you simple minded fool.
Asui's quirk is a mutant type. She is able to do frog-type things... however Tokoyami being a mutant has literally nothing to do with his quirk. He is a mutant bird but his quirk is that his shadow is semi-alive! I.E the children would still look like a strange mix between a frog and a bird.

While we are at it. The worst example of a quirk has to be Ojiro's. He is a mutant that has a tail. So what is his quirk? His quirk is... the ability to MOVE his own tail.

the fuck? How is that even considered a quirk?

What a civil opinion

>His quirk is... the ability to MOVE his own tail.
correct

Attached: erasure of quirks and alpha beta plus.png (672x762, 414K)

I, for one, miss them very much.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>The equivalent would be Kaminari learning to both generate Electricity and manipulate electronic devices, outside of just discharging into them.
that's not equivalent at all. Stop being an idiot or actually read the manga

Decent arc. Does a good job introducing characters, implementing actual stakes.

What can I say. I enjoy what I like. Also hyped for S4.

>implying
She will return nomu'ed.

Attached: Chad Quench.png (800x800, 649K)

It was an asspull of sorts. The proto-type page showed her discarded original brainstorming. For instance we know that she isn't actually dominant even if she acts like that around her weak minded pet Twice.

Horikoshi deciding to use some of his discarded notes was because the character became more popular than he had first thought it would be. He literally had almost nothing about her, so to flesh her out he decided to use something he originally had planned not to use.

This more than anything just show us that he is a shitty writer. Without being able to use the quirk of other people, Toga could have been used in a great way and allowed the league to spy on people.
No, She always understood her quirk. She literally told Chitose that she had always been able to use other people's quirks. Only reason she hadn't done that in any scenes seems to be because she had never felt the need. Also, it is possible that using a quirk like that makes the transform disappear quicker.
It's not really a new ability. Her ability was that she could transform and disguise herself as a person. If she can create clothes etc, why would it be odd for her to be able to use another persons quirk?

take your pills and stop posting

It is, Toga's quirk was introduced to us and known by her to be: if she ingests the blood of a person she can take on their appearance as a sort of cloak over her normal body.

This arc changed that in a way that doesn't even make sense. Many quirks seem to be automatically triggered, Ochaco's is, Shiggy's is, Mina's is likely to be, Mineta's is, Tsuyu's is, I could keep going. Why the hell would she only figure out that she could use other's quirks after like 5 years or more on the run (a lot of which she was likely disguised as another person).

Clothes and all that are just disguises. They're made out of whatever goo she creates as a disguise. A person's quirk is a part of their DNA, its like another arm or whatever.

the majority of quirks aren't automatically triggered, and we have now idea how many people Toga has transformed into, we don't even know that she bothered using her quirk to disguise herself on the run. If she couldn't copy quirks it would make no sense for her to need blood to transform into other people, because quirks are in the DNA but she can figure someone's appearance out just by looking at them

DROPPED

Attached: Screenshot (30).png (412x239, 82K)

I'm still looking forward to each chapter so it's pretty nice

>Screenshot (30)
>(30)
stop phoneposting

he's on his way

Reminder Hori is a total chad

Attached: D8wuY6WU8AAXLdS.jpg (1280x853, 199K)

if he were so chad he wouldn't be so scared to put his face out there without the mask like he used too

Attached: hori.jpg (487x379, 28K)

it would be extremely painful

? ENAB

Attached: enab.png (374x455, 79K)

>A person's quirk is a part of their DNA, its like another arm or whatever.
or their voice or hair color

Nam deksam eht?

>dead series
>dead thread

Attached: 1533149872855.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Hair and voice can just be modified with whatever goo she creates to shape her disguise. Its not the same as replicating something like a quirk.

Quirks in BNHA tread the line between being just physical adaptations like Bakugo's and just supernatural like Tokoyami's. You could possibly convince me that Toga could copy Bakugo's quirk, but Ochako's or Tokoyami is a no because those aren't the same purely biological adaptation.

>had to come to another series' thread just to talk real people

>Its not the same as replicating something like a quirk.
it is if the goo has DNA in it, which it does, or else she wouldn't need blood

A large portion of the quirks in series are automatically triggered. I named a few of them but there were a lot more that I didn't. There is no reasonable way that she could be on the run, as dumb as she is, for as long as she has been without making heavy use of her quirk.

Just because she uses blood to take the form of someone doesn't mean that she can replicate the biological processes that are needed to activate their quirks. One is taking the appearance of someone and the other is literally becoming that person down to you basic DNA they're entirely different things.

No you are wrong. You are thinking of quirks as something special. Like in the marvel or DC universe
Quirks aren't
That is why they aren't called superpowers. That is why the word Kosei or Personality is used for them
They are so ubiquitous that they are just part of a person and replaced the word for personality.
They aren't special. Its rarer to not have a quirk.
When twice explained his clones would be a copy of a person he didn't specify they would have their quirk because of course they would. A quirk in that regard isn't more special than a voice or a fingerprint or your bone structure

How was the last HxH chapter? Do you even remember it?
When your author spends more time writing his story than not writing it come back to me.

>just because she needs DNA to activate her quirk doesn't mean her quirk uses DNA
stop posting

post best ships

Attached: 1535485155393.jpg (4000x3000, 1.06M)

Attached: revelry in the dark.png (771x808, 724K)

bakuneta

Togachako

Which is retarded. The tail has muscles and nerves, so there should be need for a quirk to be able to move it. That's like saying you need a quirk to be able to move your own arms.

Attached: 1550692415873.png (373x666, 227K)

>It is, Toga's quirk was introduced to us and known by her to be: if she ingests the blood of a person she can take on their appearance as a sort of cloak over her normal body.
Horikoshi was smoking some shrooms when he created her quirk. The reason is that he screwed up when explaining it. If it is a quirk that simply coats a person, then how does he explain hiding her fangs every time she transforms? If it is a quirk that transforms the whole body, what about her brain? AND, her transform can't coat over clothes. However in this chapter where she was injured and was coated in blood, that same blood disappears when she is disguised as Ochaco, but reappears when she drops the disguise. This suggests that it is just a coat she overlays ontop of her body.

So which one is it? A coat or a full body transformation?

>you will NEVER wake up to shouji's homecooked breakfast

Attached: 1534646942687.jpg (1080x1474, 600K)

Attached: 74383875_p11_master1200.jpg (848x1200, 402K)

Attached: 74383875_p12_master1200.jpg (848x1200, 388K)

>Clothes and all that are just disguises.
You are missing the point. How is her quirk able to create clothes? If it can create clothes, then that would suggest that she can alter the appearance of people she transform into right? All this can be explained however if we imagine that bloodcells much like any other cells actually have coded "memory". (look it up hereditary stuff like our likes, dislikes and even skills are actually coded in our cells). If this is the case then it seems likely that the manga explains it by that the cells remember clothes a person wears a lot.

So far so good right? So what was my point? My point was that such a thing isn't just simple transforming. It actually shows us that the quirk is able to transform more than just the appearance. Using this line of thought why would it be weird for the quirk to actually be coded in the blood?

Attached: 63201160_p0.jpg (800x798, 244K)

Attached: 74383875_p13_master1200.jpg (848x1200, 306K)

Attached: 74383875_p14_master1200.jpg (848x1200, 343K)

But can he count from one to ten without help, is the question!

Attached: 1559328294786.jpg (295x425, 52K)

Most of us are unsure as well, user.

YAY!!!

Why do I love when All Might goes over 100% but hated it with Deku?

because knowing that a cute green twink is stronger than you threatens your masculinity

I could bully him all day and he is a cuck.
Not threatened by him

sure you aren't, user
sure you aren't

Attached: 1555359526578.jpg (658x929, 106K)

i want to fondle deku's muscles

He literally could be god and I would feel more manly than "sugoi kacchan please bully me more"

Attached: battered wife.jpg (800x1159, 132K)

they had sex after that

Attached: 1548047046882.png (1645x536, 101K)

The USJ arc was great! Especially the fight between All Might and Nomu, and Deku's emotional bond to his substitute father figure.

The LoV arc is also going well, with interesting character development on both sides. As others have noted, though, Twice is now ridiculously overpowered. If something isn't done to restrict his power again, the LoV would seem to be almost unbeatable.

Attached: sad eri.png (500x900, 105K)

I'm actually pretty interested to see how Twice gets muzzled after this arc. I doubt Hori will kill him off, but obviously that's one way. It seems more likely that he'll decide that going all out with his power isn't wise when his friends lives aren't directly on the line and there's potential for his clones to fight with each other again.
Or he'll push his power so hard that thew government has no option except to squash the League by any means necessary

Who says he will be muzzled? Hori is escalating things quicker now. With so few members of the villain alliance they actually need to be stronger than 99% of the heroes.
Yeah, the only bad thing was Hori ruining Toga when he made her older than Deku.

Attached: 63675975_p4.jpg (1200x1200, 424K)

Toga knew she could use Ochaco's quirk. That's the only way her actions make sense. She had other blood specimens in her utility belt, all probably in much greater quantity than Ochaco, where there was only enough blood for a few minutes as her and not enough to cover her duffel coat, which was a dead giveaway. She still had the blood in her system from the LA goons she'd sucked earlier; not all of them had blown up. If her goal was disguise or healing, Ochaco's blood made no sense. Only if she meant to send Chitose and her followers up in the air, then make them fall down go 'boom', were her actions rational.

Of course, no matter how dead this soi thread gets, the spicnigger king of soi, the ultimate C U C K O L D of Yea Forums, the SUBHUMAN /u/Patreak aka Miriofag (the only poster on Yea Forums who likes Mirio) will keep pushing his desperate Mirio x Eri ISIS falseflag every day.

He has no life. He is a brown creatura sitting in his spic whore mother's basement and shitting up Yea Forums all day. Probably shilling for Israel (Mirio is the Israel of BnHA) every day.

based

hello friend!

Attached: 1539911832020.jpg (564x849, 60K)

Based, finally another Yea Forumsnon itt to add to this list

How would Mirio react if he walked into Eri's room only to find her fingering herself while moaning his name?

Senpai introducing a kohai to the pleasures of sex.

Ultimate Yea Forums chad itt thread

Another mentally ill Israeli shill spicnigger post.

Just because you're right about Miriofag doesn't mean you're right about BnHA as a whole being crap

depends if she notices him

I'm white and I hate Israel

Attached: 1558557632676.jpg (796x887, 48K)

Despite him being one of the worst spammer there threads history, every day I see that grapefag might not have been so wrong after all.
He's the Cobra Commander of these threads. Right idea, wrong actions.

Attached: jetahhh.png (1600x900, 799K)

Has All Might ever actually said he went over 100%?

Is there a break this week

Based Miriochad, if anyone that faggot is the brown jew lover trying to frame his shit on us.

To be fair Miriofag was harmless until he became a tool of the baiter
Who could've known

no

projecting favela rat

Turn on the Grape-signal.

Attached: 1545894708005.png (208x265, 16K)

>first anti todomomofag
>first anti miriofag
Jesus christ you may be right
If he wasn't so autistic he would be based as fuck

Todomomofag wasn’t even bad until Grapefag spammed cuck shit which in turn created paintgoro art.

How I'm pulling up to your house

Attached: john.png (422x470, 96K)

Against USJ Nomu, he said he'd defeat him by going over 100%, and Deku agreed, each punch All Might threw was more than his maximum power.

still less bullshit than muscular

Muscular was just 100% or OfA combined with adrenaline rush powered hysterical strength.

Notice how every time the Israel poster gets proven wrong he never posts in the thread again? Are you that embarrassed for getting BTFO?

>People still whinging about Muscular
How. You are aware he didn't actually go to 10000000000000000000000000000%; it's just that the 100% he was working with on a more trained body was higher than what he gauged 100% was at when he last used it on the bot in the entrance exam. If a full cup is filled with 1l, then you improve the cup to hole 1.5l without changing the maximum capacity marker; 1.5l will feel like 150%. Add to that the adenaline and autist strength people get when they're panicing and it's far and away from illogical.

>these excuses

That's like telling someone "hey I gotta tell you something bad put you have to promise me you won't get upset" and then inform them you crashed their car into their family.

Attached: 1559835976794.jpg (1004x1004, 79K)

>being retarded on purpose
I accept your concession

Maybe.

Consider how much power we've seen is in the power stockpiling quirk that is at the heart of One for All. Logically, there's a limit to how much of that human flesh can channel. Deku's body is slowly becoming able to channel more and more, and All Might started out at the maximum. However, with enough determination and will power and emotional intensity, both can apparently exceed that and use more of One for All than they should be capable of. Deku's lucky he didn't lose his arm hitting Muscular like that, and I suspect the damage Nomu did to All Might was less than the damage he did to himself pulling so much power. And he did it again, and all the way, against AfO. It's a situation where, if you're willing at accept the consequences, you can be as strong as you want to be.

>he's still trying to justify being a low IQ nigger that can't correlate past and present events

Toga

Attached: sample_c25c139933e82cd2135177069ac640db.jpg (850x1108, 384K)

>writer purposely adds a condition early on that excuses any future shitty writing he does
>you fags defend it instead of recognizing it for the hackery it is
You have to go back

Attached: 1545440574377.png (594x582, 41K)

PLUS ULTRA MY POOPYHOLE, KACCHAN

Attached: 20190602_154741.jpg (676x592, 241K)

i wish i had full bottles of deku and ochaco's blood so i could drink them like pop

Attached: stop posting.png (281x361, 83K)

This is like saying the boat escape at USJ is bullshit because he didn't kill them.

I've already told you that's not Bakugo in the picture. It's Shindo

Attached: b.png (834x1023, 1.24M)

Touch the horns.

Attached: 1560023361542.png (850x1200, 537K)

Do you know what an asspull is, retard?

cute!

Attached: 1537732808250.jpg (615x658, 88K)

Belongs to Twice

>

Attached: bakudeku in a nutshell.jpg (500x329, 52K)

soon

Attached: D8szWUzV4AMLJyf.jpg (811x1200, 328K)

*Deku and Ochako

Dear Yea Forums,

Please find above a collection of posts made by a mentally ill soiboi from Reddit. He is a permavirgin numale incel. He goes by the name of Miriofag nowadays, but he used to have a Reddit account called /u/Patreak. He used to shill that Mirio is super popular, but then the poll results came in and it was revealed that he placed #41 in Japan, #30something in the West, #57 on Yea Forums and... #2, right behind Bakugo, on Reddit.

In order to make Mirio popular here, he came up with his desperate Mirio x Eri ship which is supposed to convince us that Mirio is a "based lolicon" who is "totally on our side". However, since Miriofag/Patreak is still a Redditor, he is utterly incompetent. Notice how the "lewd" pic of Mirio x Eri (actually a badly shopped edit of a completely different pic) still portrays Eri as an adult. The other picture that Miriopatty commissioned shows an ADULT Eri masturbating to Soirio. Notice the complete lack of supporting loli when push comes to shove.

Also, it is against the rules to avatarfag and spam the same thing over and over again. However, Miriopatty NEVER EVER gets deleted or banned. Compare and contrast with the hair poster in JoJo threads.

Why? Because the "mod" primarily in charge of Yea Forums is a numale permavirgin cuckold soiboi himself, also from Reddit. His name is Zachary Whitchurch. This is publicly available info. Just look the cuck up on ED.

Since Miriopatty is a fellow Redditcuck, he gets away with everything. The mere act if naming Miriocuck is tantamount to naming the Jew.

Mirio = Israel
Miriofag/Patreak/Redditcucks = AIPAC/mass media
Zachary Whitchurch = JIDF/good goy
Mirio x Eri = ISIS

Nice try spicnigger. You are a brown piece of shit who sucks Jew cock.

It's hilarious to me how you replied to yourself twice to pretend someone on Yea Forums believes you.

>manhandling broken arms
that's not very nice

Based and redpilled
Cringe and scizhopilled

Didn't age so we'll eh, Miriofag aka Patreak?

I missed this, ngl
it's a lot more entertaining than
>m-muh pedophile waah

Attached: 1537649093445.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Kek. There's nowhere for you stevefags to hide. cope. seethe. dilate and have sex.

Attached: 1560283483039.png (595x443, 117K)

>literally quoted only Miriofag's posts
Holy shit.

(I know cuz I hacked the Yea Forums grid).

Kys samefagging cuck

LOOK
AT THESE PATHETIC JEW TACTICS

LOOK
HOW DESPERATELY HE TRIES TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IS PREACHING AGAINST 'pedophilia'

EVERY SINGLE Yea ForumsNON LOVES LOLI

EVERY SINGLE Yea ForumsNON HATES MIRIO X ERI

MIRIO X ERI IS THE EPITOME OF HILLARY CLINTON TIER "hello my fellow 4channers" SHILLING

DIE YOU SUBHUMAN REDDITKUCK

what are you even talking about
are you in the right thread?

Based

I bet this post is going to get deleted, which proves that Miriofag aka Patreak is a Jewish shill.

Improve

Steve a cute, tho.

Attached: 1560050389814.png (435x637, 299K)

>Miriofag literally left speechless, crying & sharting

So if I understand correctly, Yea Forums supports Eri x Kouda (cute sholicon) or Eri x Deku (she belongs into his harem). On the other hand, Reddit/Miriofag is trying to push Mirio x Eri to make Mirio look popular, because he thinks we are going to support it just because of it's, to quote his words, "pedophilia"? That's really sad.

Is Mirio the most quintessentially Jewish character in all of shonen?

Yep.

How do we make MIrio popular?

>he is so mentally ill that he actually thinks someone would call his cuccpost 'based'

56% and 60 iq = Miriopatty

>tell me if it hurts, eri-chan

Attached: 1538258708152.png (1280x720, 567K)

He's semi popular (like the 30th most popular male character) with fujos who treat him as the bottom for Amajiki's horse cock.

Look how this spicnigger keeps posting the same shit over and over again.

Give him Nejire's quirk (which is actually hard to use and threatens the user's life) and give Nejire his "mega weak quirk". Then he won't come off at such a goyim trust me hypocrite.

Kill him off

Attached: 75174456_p12.jpg (904x770, 116K)

Well...
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/pvetnHxssS97fClNzERliA/
>4 pages
>of spamming the same picture
>every single time, it's him

Based.

H
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

Only a shitskinned spicnigger sponsored by the Jews could have this much time to spam on Yea Forums.

this is peak mental illness

deku is cute!

A thread or two ago people seemed to agree that Miriofag is a girl now Miriofag is Allah propaganda? You're a fucking retard black

Attached: 1559617776289.png (560x562, 281K)

That is only good if the Kohai is the girl.
Hello. How have you been doing?

Attached: 75015885_p5.jpg (998x1018, 119K)

>people seemed to agree
LMAO
>he literally tried to samefag that he is a girl, two threads ago
Miriofag, aka Patreak aka (You) officially hit the bottom of the barrel.

NO GIRL IN UNIVERSE OR IN REAL LIFE WILL EVER LIKE MIRIO

if by people you mean your samefags, then sure

In other news, water is wet

Attached: sheep.jpg (564x423, 41K)

>pretending to be a girl
No girl can be as pathetic as you.

Kacchan > Deku
>didn't even finish his stupid sentence
The fuck? Did you get ghosted by candlejack?

Attached: DuUBtVIVYAAiRtA.jpg (1136x800, 79K)

This is what mental illness looks like. Are we getting raided by Jihad?

Attached: redpilled.png (284x211, 73K)

Stop replying to Benji.

Why does that numale beaner cunt Miriofag talk about himself in 3rd person?

Looks like he broke and he started pulling out random words.

So if I'm understanding, this faggot will never get banned because he's friends with one of the mods? If a mod were to ban him right now, he'd get unbanned by his buttbuddy mod friend.

Mirio x Eri = cute, canon, and wholesome

Deku x any girl = self inserting virgins

Any fujo ship = degenerate trash

Attached: 1553032016293.jpg (1200x836, 163K)

You literally just replied to Benji.

I know you're here, Ben. Go back to your containment thread.

Holy cringe.

SEETHING

Attached: 1560179929926.jpg (1600x1597, 201K)

Mirio x Eri on Yea Forums = Hillary shilling on /pol/

I replied to a high IQ chad. Now go back to your tumblr account and masturbate to your tranny.

Yep. Zachary lets his Reddit buddies get away with everything. Miriofag also ships black trannies with white girls in another shonen thread.

Look, he's starting to describe how he feels.

>give Nejire permeation
I like the way you think

Attached: 1483605389883.jpg (321x322, 25K)

i'm doing good!

Attached: 1535065279552.jpg (1000x1415, 198K)

>calling yourself a high IQ Chad

t. mentally ill soiboi bugman Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun aka Miriofag aka 'sunshine poster' aka /u/Patreak aka the only person ITT who likes Mirio

Based.

Good post.

>YHtranny deflecting because it has been found out
Typical Jewish tactics

>Hey Kacchan, why not take a swan dive off the roof and see if you get reborn with even more sugoi quirks?

Attached: long live the king.jpg (564x797, 75K)

We're probably getting raided, these retards are replying to 5 different people who they all claim is this leddit retard

Attached: 022440506870c06f6c1dd9b8c7aecddf.jpg (900x1200, 182K)

YHtranny = (You) = t. Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun aka Miriofag aka 'sunshine poster' aka /u/ Patreak

>we
There is no "we" here cucck. Fuck off back to r eddit.

Also you

So the YHcancer equivalent of this thread is Mirio x Eri?

As if it wasn't obvious.

>BNHAfags don't know about allahfag aka muddkipz
He's been doing this for over 5 years. He isn't your exclusive "grapefag", he's a well known shitposter, the worst of Yea Forums along with Juju.

Miriofag is literally the only poster itt who claims Magne is a girl.

Holy shit. Well he's definitely the YHfag then.

gib lore dump

the most powerful man in bnha
literal years since his introduction and the seething has never stopped

Attached: tintin.png (900x1156, 383K)

MirioxEri is the EH of these threads because it makes user (you) seethe with facts and logic.

>trying to conflate Allahchad (biggest veteran of Yea Forums) and Muddy (you)
Typical Jew tactic, Miriopatty

>the most powerful man in bnha
Who? The guy on your pic saved 0 people.

KILL YOURSELF BENJI

>mentally ill spicnigger from Florida trying to cross thread kill EH
Seek help.

What are All Might's views on tax evasion?

Eren x Historia = Todoroki x Momo

Falseflagger YHcuck/farmerfag

True EHchad

This is allahfag, this picture was made 3 years ago.
He does the same, but instead of Benji he will project on miriofag. He's The shitposter.

Attached: 1502421342760.png (1066x684, 67K)

>/snk/ spillage
christ above that manga was a mistake

>Benji posting his commissioned drawing (he literally paid money for this) to make Allahchad (who is 100% white) look like him (200% shitskin)

Allahfag and his mom's phone

I'll believe these 3 threes over this Miriofag/YHfag nonsense.

>come mere Deku! be a good Deku and let me beat the shit out of you so that I could vent out my frustrations!
>Sugoi Kacchan! ok! You're so sugoi. I'll be your punching bag and lose just so you feel better!

Attached: mhab1.jpg (400x225, 64K)

Seething Benji aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Miriofag

unbased

TodoMomo = EreHisu. The fact that you keep denying shows you are not a true EHchad but a falseflagging yumikurie.

This

So, if I understand correctly, the bottom of the barrel of /snk/ is the creme la creme of /bnha/? Sad.

>So, if I understand correctly, the bottom of the barrel of /snk/ is the creme la creme of /bnha/? Sad.
We Herocucks have nothing to talk about in our manga, so we latch onto everything we can.

Pretty much

This is the peak of BNHA threads

Attached: 1557428794671.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

You probably didn't

Ayup

Look at this retard posting his pasta again, what the fuck goes through your defected brain to think Mirio is some jewish propaganda?

Such is the state of /r/BnHA (Yea Forums generals).

Kys allahfag

Look, I'm just trying to make heads and tails out of this apparently 5 year long shitposting that made its way into these threads. Also, those other anons are not me.

BnHA threads ain't been so hype since Kamino

Attached: hero HUG.png (355x289, 85K)

Truthbomb (redpill) != Pasta

TodoMomochad is the Assange of these threads.

based

Mirio supports Trump

Am I the only girl who recognizes this character?

I'm a Miriochad and I know that Magne is a disgusting tranny that deserved its death.

Trump = good goy for the Jews who sold off his whore daughter to the (((Kushners)))

Nice try Miriopatty

Attentionwhore, fuck off to -> /soc/

So Mirio is Jewish then.

Too late Miriopatty

>Miriofag trying to fit in doesn't even know how to redirect to boards

Oh hey, looks like Miriofag/Patreak/Benji finally got his jannyccuc Redditor to start cleaning up the evidence for his Jew shilling

Attached: pocky1.jpg (1000x750, 123K)

If so why don't they ban you

Attached: pocky2.jpg (1000x750, 148K)

They always ban him, but he uses his mom's device as well his mom's bf.

Please don't todomomofag
Now is not the time

>that dialogue
fucking shit did some uneducated weeb with no knowledge of Japanese write that?

Attached: pocky3.jpg (1000x750, 146K)

>he thinks some random retard is a Miriofag just to try to make them look bad

Dear Yea Forums,

Please find above a collection of posts made by a mentally ill soiboi from Reddit. He is a permavirgin numale incel. He goes by the name of Miriofag nowadays, but he used to have a Reddit account called /u/Patreak. He used to shill that Mirio is super popular, but then the poll results came in and it was revealed that he placed #41 in Japan, #30something in the West, #57 on Yea Forums and... #2, right behind Bakugo, on Reddit.

In order to make Mirio popular here, he came up with his desperate Mirio x Eri ship which is supposed to convince us that Mirio is a "based lolicon" who is "totally on our side". However, since Miriofag/Patreak is still a Redditor, he is utterly incompetent. Notice how the "lewd" pic of Mirio x Eri (actually a badly shopped edit of a completely different pic) still portrays Eri as an adult. The other picture that Miriopatty commissioned shows an ADULT Eri masturbating to Soirio. Notice the complete lack of supporting loli when push comes to shove.

Also, it is against the rules to avatarfag and spam the same thing over and over again. However, Miriopatty NEVER EVER gets deleted or banned. Compare and contrast with the hair poster in JoJo threads.

Why? Because the "mod" primarily in charge of Yea Forums is a numale permavirgin cuckold soiboi himself, also from Reddit. His name is Zachary Whitchurch. This is publicly available info. Just look the cuck up on ED.

Since Miriopatty is a fellow Redditcuck, he gets away with everything. The mere act if naming Miriocuck is tantamount to naming the Jew.

Mirio = Israel
Mirio x Eri = ISIS

I'm not todomomofag, he is lost to us

Attached: pocky4.jpg (1000x750, 133K)

There is no "they" spicnigger Miriopatty.

If you didn't have Cuckary WHITKEK, you would be the one getting banned

Based EH of BnHA

What is it about mirio that makes a roach man so mad?

>"MHA is badly written because I can't read and don't understand story structure" posting stopped right after grapefag showed up
him and the Togaschizo really are our thread's immune system

>Based EH of BnHA
Pretty sure it's not

Attached: 1547077088293.jpg (400x400, 54K)

There he goes posting it again

I mean, is he making you mad? Tell us.

Twice is the family pet. Toga is just the daughter that takes him on walks.
That is good.

Attached: 63675975_p5.jpg (1000x1000, 733K)

yeah, Eren is way cooler than Shoto

KEK it was you the whole time you

Toga and Twice are husband and wife

is grapefag/patreak still baiting newfags

Yeah but if this patreak-whitchurch alliance really exist they would ban you for exposing it

>comparing Twice to a dog as evidence that him and Toga aren't going to end up together
almost 100% of girls with male dogs try to fuck them at one point

Attached: chad walk.gif (500x680, 2.34M)

No matter how many shitposters attack him, he will always be a chad.

Maybe not quite yet. But once she sees him bloody, bruised, beaten, broken in body but not spirit, the way she likes her men...

Wedding bells.,

goddamn I must admit that is a pretty impressive chad walk

Skeptic isn't a very nice guy.

Let it be a lesson for newfags, don't engage with grapelet/allahfag. Ever.

He is unstoppable

1) that's literally what he does
2) it's no secret, whitcuck has his own Encyclopedia Dramatica entry

Look, the spicnigger Miriopatty thought it would be safe to start shilling for Israel again.

>guy who saved 0 people
>hated by all girls in universe
>hated by all girls in IRL
>"chad"
Yikes.

Oh look, Miriopatty trying to shill his /u/Patreak account being "grapefag".

Anime only girl here. I don't like him cuz his face is really ugly. He looks like one of them nerds who shopped a muscular body under their head.

Nice

No, I too have no problem calling Magne a she and Tiger a he. Things change; and I may be old but I'm not calcified. Yet. It's when individuals start asking to be called 'they' that I get confused. A hive mind, royalty, ok. Everyone else...?

Enjoy your report,bigot :)

>one (You)
Try harder grapefag

And there we have it, ladies and gentlemen. Proof that Miriofag was YHfag all along.

mirio deserved better fans

It's not quirk abuse, it's not his department.

>Posting from his mommy's phone

Miriofag (Patreak/Benjamín) = Carlos Maza
"grapefag" (TodomomoChad) = Steven Crowder

True

Only high iq posters understand this

>This thread
Holy shit man.

Dear Yea Forums,

Mirio = Israel
Mirio x Eri = ISIS

Mirio deserved the bullet and so does his only fan on Yea Forums (Miriopatty)

>Mirio = Israel
Cracks me up every single time. Good pasts. Still no idea if it's true or not. Haven't seen the original Miriofag in a while.

Attached: nonon.png (500x612, 247K)

What are Bakugou's views on videogames?

keep fighting the good fight

He'd make this face

Attached: .jpg (1080x2029, 334K)

>Jew face
Uh oh...

Sometimes we have bad threads, other times we have threads like these

mirio is the epitome of zog
>No I will not save this suffering little girl
>DEKU, don't you dare do it either! I'll tell Nighteye you're an anti-Semite!!
>I only exist to protect Israel and its borders, not the people of this country :)

You wanna share with the class?

I agree, we haven't had a thread as good as this one in a long while.

Why was Mirio so afraid when Yoroi Musha came on the stage during the hero award ceremony?

The Jews fear the Samurai

You cheeky motherfucker

Attached: nonon.gif (500x281, 514K)

kek

>Mirio = Israel
>Miriofag/Patreak/Redditcucks = AIPAC/mass media
>Zachary Whitchurch = JIDF/good goy
>Mirio x Eri = ISIS

Attached: naruhodo.png (326x326, 159K)

Why does Toru care if she gets peeped on? No one can see her anyway

Attached: 16BF7D25-5639-4424-A81B-29DE5950F01A.png (978x794, 838K)

Fuckin kek

HeroAca should have more cute wholesome teen romance in it.

This thread makes (((me))) cry. But not because (((I'm))) sad.

Attached: reshitpostro.jpg (540x441, 182K)

>Shown Prove.
>Still believes his own headcanon.
You fucking retard.

because deku is a far, far less likable character???

Time to make someone real mad.

Attached: 0c0.jpg (680x930, 192K)

Eh. The art is not bad enough to get mad. It's almost decent.

me on his left arm

Holy shit you are a treasure

Well, it's normal for all girls to lust after Deku. Considering his age, he saved a massive amount of people. He is one of the three biggest alphas in UA (the other two are also from his class).

Now, imagine if you were a guy who saved 0 people after 3 years at UA. How humiliating is that? Naturally, all girls would hate you.

Remember when Patreak literally got exposed as talking to himself in these threads when he got banned? Basically any post agreeing with him is just the retard talking to himself

womanly pride
also, he could still see her floating panties, which is explicitly what he was looking for from her

No shit
There's no point to even point out when you spend long enough around here
For me it's just background noise
Much like his beloved character

don't forget he's by far the cutest boy in the school

tell me
do you actually unironically like deku as a protagonist

Well duh. Only Patreak/Miriofag likes Mirio, so only he responds to himself positively.

Yes yes, we all know Miriofag samefags.

user you sound like your head is in the wrong place.

Attached: chernobyl_worry.jpg (600x766, 137K)

Look, Deku is the biggest Beta male cuck of all shonen protagonists. BUT, if you think about it from the in universe perspective, he is literally a godsend. If it weren't for Deku, the One for All ability would go to the type of person who would invite migrants to fuck his wife in front of him if he could get one.

>calling Mirio background noise
You went too far this time.

I love mirio!

No, it is illegal to marry your pets and Toga isn't into bestiality.
Only perverted girls. Toga isn't perverted, she is pure.

Attached: 75012515_p4.jpg (654x1024, 166K)

i like him as a protagonist because i like him as a sexual object

it's very american
so he approves

You're the only one, beaner

Mirio is the Khomyuk of BnHA.

I like Momo, even if she jobs

Attached: momo jogging.png (633x884, 323K)

>be invisible
>get mad people were staring at you
>later scenes have them naked in an onsen and they're like 'hey guys'

Based

Attached: 1510869029697.png (532x582, 514K)

he's a betacuck. only betacucks and battered wives like him.

Attached: 8 and 9.jpg (2048x2048, 1007K)

Oh she 'jobs' already. She does 'jobbing' very well. If you catch my drift. If you know what I mean. Wink wink, nudge nudge. Know what I mean? Know what I mean?

Attached: images (8).jpg (380x720, 69K)

delusional, Toga is taking the knot

the problem with calling characters "beta cucks" based on stereotypes alone is that as far as we can see Deku's got his shit super together: powerful quirk, top of his class, /fit/, got connections, good at handling dangerous situations. So he's actually pretty good at a lot of shit that actually matters. His only real issue are being anxious in everyday situations and being socially awkward. He's a sort of an awkward chad rather than a beta cuck.

>Know what I mean?
No

Attached: disappoimo.jpg (2560x1440, 254K)

>toga isn't into bestiality
user, I...

We know, Todoroki Shoto

Follow me. Follow me. I like that. That's good. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh?

Compare Dekuck and Chadsta. The difference is insane.

Do you perhaps need a helping hand
Hehehehehe

Jobmo is just awful

fuck this post

Attached: mista.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Could you please try to speak english?

I bet I'm the only girl who understands this.

more like Dyatlov

Attached: dyatlov delusional.png (900x676, 548K)

No, she is pure. This is canon.
Besides, she is cat-like and Twice is like a doggy. That kind of stuff can only end as friendship.

To compare them I need to read BC and it sounds like a waste of my time.

Based

Fuck off tranny

Tits or GTFO.

Dyatov is a beloved and popular character, hated by Reddit.
Mirio is hated by every real human and loved by Reddit.

she's a disgusting pervert that fucks anything and everything with blood in its veins

Then I shall be the exception that proves the rule! Hahaha! Haaha! Wait...

Toga can't resist anything with a cock, especially dog cocks

compare him to Shinji and Tsuna, he is worse.

Toga would love the big dog dick

>Shinji
No way

>Tsuna
Who? The football guy?

to the infirmary with you

Attached: chernobyl.jpg (960x720, 271K)

How many children will they have?

Attached: 1546910657243.png (1193x621, 62K)

>No way
Yes way.
>Who?
pic related

Attached: Tsuna.gif (498x460, 1.49M)

Ah, the reborn kid. I don't remember being particularly shocked by how chad he was. He's a pretty generic shounen protag with pretty generic shounen problems.

Could you be more retarded user? She is a pure virgin that gets embarrassed about even the idea of somebody hitting on her. Her taking people's blood is to her the same as hugging and her way of expressing her love. It isn't sexual love, but amorous love. Her love is pure.
Stop talking about your own fantasies user. Nobody wants to hear about your furry dreams.

Another one bites the Dust.

Attached: 1556221232388.png (231x1300, 224K)

Depends on how much eri enjoys sex

enjoy your used (by dogs) goods waifu

>His final attack is getting in the drivers seat.
>Around the same time as Spinner gets his hands on a truck again.

Attached: 07.png (598x608, 291K)

at least four, probably more

More like Fight Club

Attached: baka.jpg (1200x767, 719K)

you're gross

With Mirio its going to become an addiction

Yaomomo tries her best

Attached: i'lldomybest.png (199x312, 24K)

pure? no
virgin? as if
she's a total whore for any pulsing, blood filled erect cock

Attached: 1559956261030.png (628x430, 309K)

and your waifu fucks animals

Toga is grosser, guzzling down dog cock in every hole

What makes him special?

Best girl

except Giga's

Attached: GIGA'D.jpg (1000x1000, 344K)

stop talking about toga like that, it's super gross and really degrading

>mfw toga persuaded vlad's dog to betray UA by seducing him

Attached: villain.png (130x128, 13K)

I want to see a picture of a heavily pregnant eri

shut up dabi

Her 'best' is apparently making sticks

>A few hours passed by now.
>The tower is being scaled by raging Twice clones, Giga is rampaging against Apocryphas ice through the city.
>A good chunk is on fire, smoke rising into the sky as over time it darkened.
>Giga is only held off from annihilating the city fully due to a snowstorm having set in, allowing Apocypha to have enough fuel to keep him just busy enough.
>Meanwhile Shiggy and Redestro are facing each other on top of the tower, surrounded by smoke, snow falling and a broken city surrounding them.
>In a dramatic fashion Redestro tears his top off.
>STANDING HERE
>I REALIZE
>YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME
>TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY
>The match of the villainous Successors (Destro vs AFO) begins.

Attached: 1560034614334.jpg (4000x2500, 2.71M)

I like to think that Tooru and Mina are both even bigger pervs than Mineta

You just described toga and togafags

but how old?

Attached: 71109914_p0_master1200.jpg (900x1200, 272K)

Riot gets to feel that tight butt.

Attached: eab952b56c14e0a56460e88925a2dc62.jpg (600x811, 194K)

Toga is a disgusting murderer who is literally turned on by blood. She deserves nothing less than being forcefully gangbanged by Twice clones until she's raw in every hole

I'm good with both loli or grown up

that's entirely untrue. setsuna on the other hand...

yeah, getting degraded like that really gets toga off

shut up

Only time will tell.

Attached: 3472893489.gif (500x500, 1.67M)

user, that's Bakugou.

Attached: 013 (1).jpg (861x1250, 263K)

how is he going to stay relevant Quirk/Strength wise?

Attached: Tokoyami.jpg (1200x937, 999K)

I feel like drawing a picture of toga having sex with many twice clones while she yells in ecstasy and the dekufag that desperately ships her with deku and got an aneurysm after realizing she's older than him cries all over his keyboard.

Edit Mirio and eri's heads on this

Attached: 1554618057602.png (695x900, 229K)

It's called getting permission.

>Implying it wouldnt apply to either of those two.

It probably has more to do with the things innate to his character
>His desire to be a hero seemingly stemmed in part from simple hero worship
>His self-esteem is just pretty low
>He let Bakugo kick him around for the longest time
>Most of his fights early on revolved around him trying not to hurt himself too bad, rather than other protagonists trying to make the most of the powers they already have
>The nature of the setting means he rarely gets to exhibit a proactive personality with some exceptions (like Overhaul) so being shoved around by teachers and given things like internships just makes him look lamer

gross and degrading is how Toga likes it, that's why she fucks dogs

>tfw eri says she wants to take a bath

Oh

Attached: 1558927467258.jpg (720x1024, 57K)

both of you are wrong. that only applies to Deku.

Tell me why Setsuna

Any good art of Toga getting degraded by lots of dick

>he doesn't know
all the boys in the 1B dorms lock the doors every night, not that it helps them keep her ou

Attached: 1542372391846.png (540x774, 382K)

You can tell eri started ovulating right in that moment

Why do they lock their doors? What does she do to them? Has she fucked all the 1-B boys? Is she a thot?

OH GOD SHE GOT user
ANON, SPEAK TO ME

Are all the omake of the latest volume translated yet?
I saw that a handful of them were translated at the time of the release, but I haven't checked into these threads later on to see if the rest got translated.

Attached: 1541443334956.png (1280x738, 658K)

Attached: cute.jpg (880x777, 447K)

literally who?

here

>CAKE
the foreshadowing

Attached: 1542812370676.png (1000x3788, 305K)

This is the only omake that matters

Attached: 1559942128004.jpg (1080x1616, 500K)

all omakes matter, user

>it's a 'hori doesn't know how real people talk' episode
Sorry I haven't been keeping track of this manga for a few months, did her canon colour scheme get shown?

She's the class bike

Attached: 1560080933081.png (430x1291, 436K)

Fucking slut

it did
it's not actually green, though

Attached: 1557159585100.png (1069x1450, 1.66M)

>purple
Fucking gross

I like Deku

Attached: IMG_20190603_131839.jpg (1702x2048, 423K)

KACCHAN

Attached: KACCHAN.jpg (924x1200, 1.03M)

autotomy powers are hot so she's still cute but fuck he always comes up with the jankiest colour schemes. must have been obsessing over mystique

How are anime characters real people?

Go away Togaschizo, she prefers dogs

I like Yui

Attached: 780740A9-8DAA-4AF4-8013-765CA835DA3F.png (350x537, 265K)

Hori had one fucking job, to make her color scheme green
Technically two if you count not fucking naming her Lizardy

Attached: 1546793489171.jpg (2480x3508, 1.36M)

hori is a brilliant artist
but his colour schemes are wacky

She likes dinosaurs, it's a Barney reference

>Lizardy
Tell me it ain't so, user!

>hello and welcome to heroburger, can I take your order please

My bad, phrased that badly.
>It's a 'hori doesn't know how to make believable dialogue' episode
cute

>Tokoyami being a mutant has literally nothing to do with his quirk.

You can have more than one quirk, Todoroki has two.

>Two female recommended students are both jobbers and both have retarded hero names

i like deku too.

Attached: 1555697182494.jpg (850x968, 237K)

>You can have more than one quirk, Todoroki has two.
no, he has one quirk that does two things

why is it only effeminate cutesy shit that they spam?

Attached: Nomu vs.jpg (1200x778, 602K)

fuck me, dropped my pic

Attached: the proof of hori's naming.png (280x635, 94K)

Attached: Fubar.jpg (1200x1100, 574K)

because

Attached: kaiji retard.jpg (280x268, 29K)

Yui's true power is her plush ass

Attached: present ass.jpg (850x944, 130K)

deku is cute and he should act cute

what /would/ have been a good hero name for her?

Cute

Attached: IMG_20190529_212733.jpg (501x829, 87K)

does that mean Deku has one Quirk that does several things

skink skank

yes

Natsu has been spending so much time away because he's working for the MLA
Also he secretly looks up to enji in his own way and wants to prove himself as strong and not a failure

>those fucking THIGHS

>skink
HOLA

Attached: 1559863915077.jpg (2480x3508, 552K)

anything with deku is cute, deku makes everything cute

What are Todoroki's views on disco music?

but then Bakugo is so skilled with his great quirk that it allows him to do several things as well like fly and make flashbombs

>you and your home are caught in a landslide
>by a miracle you survive, trapped in a pocket of air that is slowly dwindling
>the minutes tick by, you are awaiting rescue
>suddenly, one wall of your cave melts into goo
>a fucking skeleton walks out of it and tells you to grab on tight
what do?

Attached: 1543123692644.jpg (1842x2630, 561K)

thank you for saving me mr. skeletal

Scream thinking I'll be dragged to hell

I'd say "thank you based Mudman!"

Attached: Juzo_Honenuki_Hero_Costume_Full_Color.png (671x1775, 1.33M)

Setsuna has an insatiable libido and has fucked all the other students into submission over the school year.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

What are Setsuna's views on monogamous relationships?

Groping Gecko

I'm really digging that colour scheme
makes him look like some kinda industrial robot

THANK YOU BASED MUDMAN

Man I didnt even realize they ruined that just like they did Deku's big punch against Muscular. Snappy movements are way more impactful imo. I really dug the voice acting in the muscular fight but would've preferred a quick BAM and muscular against the wall instead of an instant being drawn out into a 20 second long thing

Miruko straight up saved dabi's life here
We've seen how fast hawks feathers are, he would have sliced dabi's neck in a instant if it meant saving his new symbol

Attached: 04A.png (905x1300, 758K)

Yeah I think they’d try and dick the shy boy

>orange and black
he's more like a copycat hack.

Attached: 09adb29a39b1c5c772ef2a674adbd556.png (894x1200, 706K)

He's considered plain looking by their standards

>he would have sliced dabi's neck in a instant

Attached: x_to_doubt.jpg (455x228, 7K)

deku has had sex with every male and female student in the whole school, he's a total slut

yes, it's orange and black
as opposed to bakugou's black and orange
there's a difference

no there isn't he literally flip flopped the color scheme and made the black parts orange and the orange parts black. he's a fucking copycat.

Hawks is fast

Attached: 04b.png (890x1300, 410K)

who cares, it looks great

you look great

All Might feels like an actual hero like Goku and Superman, breaking his limits for the sake of peace and happiness and freedom and other positive things.
But Deku transmits nothing of it. It doesn't feel like Deku BELIEVES in those things, you get me?
All Might actually grew up breathing and eating heroism all day long, thinking about PUNCHING evil away and training and enrolling into UA before even having a Quirk. All Might was determined to beat bad guys no matter what because he cares for Japan.
Ironically, I don't think Stain was right with Deku. Deku just thought heroes were cool and decided to be one. Of course he tries to save little girls while doing cool faces, but that's just basic human decency and it's his obligation since he's doing hero job.
Maybe the anime makes him look good in the Gentle fight.

But again, Deku's character is stained by him starting as a fanboy who read too much manga and watched television, he isn't really the embodiment of Justice like All Might.
And since AM is cooler of course we want him to break his limits and win.

Kacchan is black like an edgelord and orange because it gives off a feeling of anger.
Juzo wears orange armor because it looks like a high vis vest and carries the connotation of a helper, while the black underneath forms a nice contrast and the fact that it looks like armor shows that he's also a fighter.

checked and truthpilled

Attached: ice and fire.jpg (1200x600, 628K)

false, I have a moustache

Because All Might has charisma and is an appealing character, so it's fun and satisfying to watch him beat up the bad guy in over-the-top fashion.
Deku somehow manages to look like a little faggot even when he's kicking ass.

of course deku isn't the symbol of peace. AM wasn't the symbol of peace until many years after graduation

just look at the fanart of him. he even looks like a crybaby still when people try to make him look cool.

Attached: crybaby.jpg (1200x601, 533K)

All Might would have been still pretty hype even on his first year of school. While AM would shout stuff like
>I WANT TO SEE A JAPAN FREE OF EVILDOERS, NO ONE WILL DIE ANYMORE!
Deku is saying more mild things like
>I-I WANNA BE A HERO! I'LL BE A SYMBOL OF PEACE LIKE ALL MIGHT!
Of course he was saving Eri and Kouta and looked pretty good but eeehh.. Maybe I can't put it into words.
They give different feelings but Deku is not a Superman-guy yet.

>no miruko x dabi femdom doujins
why is this fanbase so shit

>mfw if hori decides for ground zero being bakugo's hero name then ground zero symbolizes bakugou's two fights against deku at ground beta
>bakugou chooses "zero" because zero comes before one
>mfw bakugou knows deep down that deku will be the number 1 hero, so he chooses zero because its the number before one
>mfw bakugou is a cunning fox

Attached: 1560193612692.jpg (265x329, 10K)

Hello nighteye

The arc in your image. It was a decent starting arc, I remember people thinking All Might was going to die there. Animefags although will never get this feel though.

As for the current arc, it's pretty fun but nothing amazing just like how last arc was.

He made the most basic super power in the world seem cool with the different ways he was using it. Now he generic. Here's hoping black whip whips him into shape.

Attached: o9rsp8xu9ob21.jpg (2049x1537, 385K)

>why is this fanbase so shit
gay ledditros tumblrinas and normalfags make up the fanbase so the art and doujins will usually be gay stuff.

yes, yes I do, he is the best shonen protagonist

Attached: meowail.png (750x709, 651K)

How the fuck will hori keep everyone relevant when deku has 7 fucking quirks

deku was always going to be the strongest

I was just about to reply to my post and say
>I guess I just want him to be like Mirio
That's all. Mirio gives me the same feel as AM, and he's how Deku should have been.

No Luffy is

yes
he's actually pretty cool when he wants to be

nope. Literally every other character is more enjoyable than him.

Yes

I'd... rather like to see that.

No but to be fair aside from Yusuke and Ichigo, side protagonists in shonen usually outshine main character. Deku is the epitome of mediocrity, but it's not his fault since he's designed to be that well.

Like no main protagonist has been generally respected. Fans find Vegeta more engaging and respectful than Goku, same with Lee over Naruto, or how people find Kurapika's arcs more engaging than Gon's muh childhood innocence "development" bullshit.

Bakugou and Todoroki, despite being the textbook edgemasters, still provide at least something since every other protagonist provide nothing but school interaction. Deku doesn't feel like a main protagonist, he just feels like any other student except simply smarter and has a better quirk. Him showing bravery is not a trait since several other characters have shown the same WITHIN the series with a much better development scale.

Attached: yrfhg5.png (435x469, 185K)

Deku doesn't even know what the other 4 quirks are and he can't use Black Whip on command

With arcs without Deku.

this. Deku isn't really a great character, but he's serviceable for what the plot needs from an MC. As long as he's less of a boring mary sue than Gon, the series will at least be tolerable

I think the worst posters are dekufags